Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572774 Posts in 72116 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 09:21:16 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story  (Read 146351 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Re: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
« Reply #285 on: December 07, 2021, 07:11:43 pm »
He somehow managed to increase his intensity even further. Tonya felt him pounding against her hard, muscle-packed crotch. Then, he sank a finger into her pussy, then two, and finally, his whole hand.
His lips sealed tightly around her shaft and he started pounding her cunt with his hand, stroking her clit's inside at full speed.
All the while, he produced hard, intense grunts that echoed Tonya’s own brutal voice.
Passion overtook her as she felt sensations she didn't know it was possible for her to feel. Her thighs instinctively clamped into a death grip against his wrist, but she had enough awareness to let go so he could continue jackhammering her cunt.
She let out a loud, unashamed "Fuuuuuuuuck!", her voice deeper and rougher than she could have imagined it. She could already feel an orgasm coming on, and she did the only thing she could think to. She grabbed Lucius by the back of his head and held him with his lips pressed to her crotch, panting and grunting as he continued to show her pussy no mercy. Before she knew it, she felt her knees buckle and juices gush out of her in whatever space they could find around Lucius's wrist.
He pulled out at the last moment, already feeling Tonya’s spasming death grip close in.
As she collapsed, he looked at her with an expression of absolute rapture and said:
"Wow ... I never thought ..."
Then he lowered himself on her, his head resting on her abs.
Despite the noise of the party, there was like a moment of silence ...
Tonya let the moment rest, the only sound coming from her being a few slow, hoarse breaths as she recovered from that. She realized her hand was still on Lucius's head, and she simply caressed him as he lay against her.
"Better than you hoped, huh?", she asked quietly.
"Yeah. That's a major rocket you got there. I love how slick and thick it is. You should definitely get it bigger ... That would be a dream ..."
He stroked it absentmindedly.
His words instantly put images in Tonya’s head. She could feel it pulse as his hands ran along it.
"Yeah... I'm totally fucking gonna now. Speaking of which, I've got a question. What's the biggest you've ever seen in the industry?"
He grinned:
"Except for me? Well, there was this guy, they called him Boss Cock. He was stupid as fuck, but he had a shlong down to his calves. Couldn't get it up fully, though. I dunno how that thing happened. Freak of nature? I dunno. Anyway, I guess mine is as big as it gets."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #285 on: December 07, 2021, 07:11:43 pm »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #286 on: December 08, 2021, 10:41:14 pm »
He stroked his own cock, which was quite hard already. Tonya could watch as it rose, easily going down to his knees while hanging, but now looking like a thick flagstaff.
Tonya thought hard for a moment about having a clit-dick that was close to dragging on the ground. The thought was thrilling, but ... being nonfunctional would be a deal breaker. She looked down at Lucius's cock. That was absolutely massive, even bigger than anything she'd seen before. It was one thing watching it packed into his swimsuit, but it was all the more impressive hard.
"Sounds like another fun record to break", she said as she looked down with a smirk.
"Hey! That's harsh!"
He got his cock to full size. It was amazingly big.
Tonya watched in awe as it rose to full size. For the first time she could remember, she started to question whether it would be possible for her to meet one of her goals.
Then he said:
"There's another little advantage being this huge has."
He bent forward a bit and opened his mouth. Then he engulfed his own cockhead. He gave it a good lick, his lips spread wide, then plopped it back out.
"Nice, huh? And it feels incredible. You wouldn't believe how good you get with practice."
She was only more impressed as he took himself into his mouth. It looked majestic standing there, big, thick, and powerful.
"Wow ... I don't normally do this, but ... Can I touch it?"
He grinned:
"Sure. Enjoy!"
He turned towards her, running his fingers over the thick veins that covered that monster.
She ran her hand along it, at first almost like she was afraid to touch it. Her fingers ran along it ... God, it was almost hot to the touch. She moved up and down it a few times, tracing along the veins as she did.
"Holy fuck", she muttered. Half aware of what she was doing, she began to grip it as best she could. Her one hand wasn't going to fit all the way around it. Regardless, she gave it a few slow strokes up and down, staring at how it reacted as she did.
The monstrous cock shivered and Lucius licked his lip.
"Yeah ... That's nice ..."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #287 on: December 10, 2021, 09:05:55 am »
A bit of pre-cum welled up on its head.
He grinned at her and let it swell against her hands.
Tentatively, Tonya reached out and let a dollop of his pre pool on her finger. She slid it into her mouth and savored the taste. After a moment of adjusting, she quickly realized it tasted good...
"Fuck. I don't really have much experience with this, but I think I'm gonna return the favor for you here..."
He lifted an eyebrow.
"Cool, but be careful." He looked at her with mock seriousness. "It's big!"
She didn't yet bother getting on her knees. This thing was already making her feel small. Instead, she lifted it up and experimentally placed her mouth on the head. She tried to envision what Kimmy would do in this situation and placed a few kisses around the rim of his cockhead before dragging her tongue along its slit.
As she tested herself with his imposing manhood, she found herself imagining the situation differently. A massive rod just like this attached to her own body, and Kimmy pleasuring her, unable to take her eyes off it.
He was grinning happily, letting Tonya take her time. That thing was exceptional and he was well aware that a lot of girls tried, but few succeeded.
"Relax and enjoy ..."
Thankfully, even if her hands and mouth weren't quite up to the task, she got one more way she could envelop him completely. Adjusting herself, she let him slip into her cleavage, firmly lodging him between her rock-hard pecs and soft but taut breasts. She opened her mouth a bit wider, taking some more of his head in her mouth, as she crouched lower in order to drag her chest up and down his shaft.
That surprised him alright.
"Cool ..."
He gasped as the bodybuilder licked his cock a bit, then started gently pumping it between her huge fake tits.
"That feels great ..."
She came up for air but continued to pump him up and down with her chest. She was really starting to feel herself now. But more importantly, she *needed* to see what a cumshot was like from a dick like this.
"Come on, big boy", she said, as lustfully as possible. "Don't hold back on me." She lowered herself into his mast again, spreading her jaw even further in hopes of, at least taking his whole head in her mouth.
"Oh yesss ... I love those muscles ... Girl, you're ..."
He trailed off into a drawn-out moan as his balls tightened and his cock started to spasm.
Just a little more ...
Tonya fought to take more of him in her. She could feel the ridge of his head on her lips. She worked herself along him faster, and she could feel her shoulders and arms pump from the exertion. As she worked her head up and down, a mix of drool and precum dribbled out of her mouth, and along his cock and across her chest. She moaned to herself as she felt his head swell in her mouth as he got closer and closer.
"Oh ... Ohhh ... Oooh!"
With a loud grunt, he came, his cock almost exploding with semen. It was a thick, sticky load, and it was a lot. Like, maybe a pint? And his cock just went on, pumping her face and cleavage full of it. The smell was strange, actually not bad.
Still, it was a mess.

He grinned.
She couldn't help but cough and choke as he blew his load. She felt trapped on his cock for a moment as her mouth was flooded. Against her will, she started swallowing this torrent of semen, but very quickly she found herself sucking it down willingly. It was like his precum, but... more. Stronger taste, stronger smell, and almost painfully thick.
After what felt like a few minutes, he was finished. Tonya swallowed what was left in her mouth and wiped the dregs off her face.
"Holy shit."
"Yeah. It's a lot. But I like the taste. It's all in the diet. Did you like it?"
He took a few globs and popped them into his mouth.
"It's incredible”, the musclewoman said, still kind of awestruck. "I don't know if I'm ready to turn bi, but ... I just fucking love your cock. Is that understandable? Like ... fuck, I knew you were a stud, but not like this."
He just laughed:
"It's okay. I actually get that a lot. You know, my cock and I, we're kinda two parts of the same? A lot of girls are either into one of us, a few into both. In my line of business, you just kinda roll with it."
He gave her clit another lick:
"But if you want, you can try some other things too ... I'm all for it and I think you're incredible!"
He grinned mischievously and wiggled his ass in her direction.
She stood up and smiled at him.
"I'm happy you're so into me, but... I don't know if that's for me. This was my first time with a guy in... a long, long time. You up for just calling this a good night and keeping in touch?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #288 on: December 11, 2021, 10:26:20 pm »
He nodded:
"No problem. Just call me whenever you want. I'm all for it." He paused. "Also, we probably should get cleaned up."
Tonya glanced down at herself, and realized there was no small amount of bodily fluids across her chest. "Shit. Yeah, probably for the best."
He directed her to a bathroom and quickly showered. It was a little cramped (it was on a ship, after all) but it was still roomy enough for her. Using a normal-sized ship shower was probably impossible now.
Once she was clean, he gave her a peck on the cheek and said:
"I hope we'll do that training thing. I'd be really happy to see you again!"
She returned the favor with a quick pat on the ass. "Totally. I'll hit you up tomorrow and we'll iron out all the details."
Then he walked away to rejoin the party.
Once again nice and clean, she took a quick detour to the bar. She ordered herself a simple crown and coke, and asked the bartender for "the sweetest, brightest, frilliest drink you have," verbatim. She eyed up the neon blue concoction in a martini glass and, satisfied that it looked like it suited Kimmy, she strutted back across the ship deck with drinks in hand.
Kimmy was still at the pool, but now, she was talking to a bunch of guys and girls that were admiring her body and trying to hit on her.
As she saw Tonya approach, she instantly ignored them and gave her a wave and shouted her name:
"Tonya! Here! I like got out of the pool and stuff! And now I'm like standing here!"
She was hardly ten feet away from the pool.
Tonya smiled at the sight of her. Her little space cadet.
"Hey, babydoll!", she called out. She slid through the small crowd, giving one admirer a gentle hipcheck as she did so.
"Sorry for taking so long, things got a little hectic! I see you've made some new friends while I was gone, hmm?"
"Like, yeah! They're like all friends, I guess." She turned to them: "This is like Tonya who's like my, you know, bestest friend ever and like my trainer and coach and like kinda my love, and stuff."
Kimmy took the drink as Tonya offered it to her and said:
"This like looks awesome!" She took a sip. "And it's like awesome too! Thanks!"
She drank, then said:
"Kory like went away and kinda like didn't come back, but that's like okay I guess."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #289 on: December 13, 2021, 06:55:37 pm »
"Aww, glad I know you well", Tonya said with a smile. "And I'm glad you met all these nice people! We built that body so people could be admired, right?" she added as she reached up and tensed her abs.
Kimmy put her fingers on them and grinned.
"Uh huh. That's like ... the greatest."
Then she kissed Tonya and said:
"Like, we could like stay around for a bit, but I'm like kinda tired. What do you like say: We do another round, then we like give Kiki a kiss and go?"
"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea to me." Tonya returned her another kiss and wrapped her arm around the bimbo girl. "Lead the way, baby girl. And I'm glad you mentioned Kiki, I wanted to ask her a little favor before we left."
After a bit of partying (which took well over an hour anyway), they were both a little drunk and happy, and managed to find Kiki. She was also quite knocked out already, having found some more people to have some fun with.
Right now, she was lounging on a deck chair, naked and beaming in the moonlight.
"Kiki! Hi! We're like just showing up to like say that we're like gonna go, but we like wanted to say like goodbye and happy birthday and stuff."
"Hey, baby girl!", Tonya called out. Her voice was higher than she normally used it. She truly sounded like a sorority girl at a party, something that was new for Kimmy. She flopped down into a deck chair next to Kiki, her arms and legs splayed out and her face rosy from her buzz.
"Hey babe, like Kimmy said, we're almost done with the party, but I'm so happy that I got to be here and even happier that we got to ... spend some time together." Tonya giggled and batted at a lock of Kiki’s hair with her finger.
"Speaking of spending time together, I had such a good time ... I know you said to, like, hit you up again, but I'd really like if I could have something to remember tonight by ..." She reached down and played with the ring on her collar. "This, maybe? It'll make me think of you."
She gasped, then asked:
"For real? Like ... You know what that means, you know?"
Kimmy looked completely confused by the scene. What was going on? Why was Tonya talking like that? What's with the collar?
Tonya paused for a moment. "I know what it means for me. Why don't you elu ... enli ... clear up what it means for you? Help me and my baby girl out." She pulled Kimmy on top of her and collapsed into more giggles.
Kimmy stared at her. What the fuck?
Kiki said:
"Like normally, it means you're like ... my Mistress, no?"
Tonya gasped and grinned. "I really did just want a souvenir, but this is so much better! I'd be all about that! But there's one person I want to check with first."
The big woman turned to Kimmy and placed her hands on her cheeks. "Kimmy. Baby. Sweetheart. Pumpkin. Did you have fun with Kiki tonight, when we went off on our own? Do you want to do that again with her, whenever we want?"
Kimmy hesitated.
"Like ... could we like talk for a moment?"
"Of course, sweetie", Tonya wobbily stood up and took the girl’s hand. "Come on, what's up?"
Tonya’s heart was racing as Kimmy pulled her aside, worried that she was going to call the whole thing off, or worse, ask her to go monogamous. Not that there was any choice involved, she would choose Kimmy in a heartbeat. But as the girl progressively got more nervous, her expression changed to curiosity and then to bright, grinning glee.
"Tonya, I like ... you know, liked that. That was like fun. But you know, I like thought ... I ..." She was blushing and almost shaking now. "I like thought about ... what like would it be like to like ... you know ... like ... be like where she was?"
She was blushing madly.
The musclewoman took both her hands and kissed her on the cheek. "Of course we can do that babydoll. I'd be happy to be your mistress on top of your girlfriend."
"Like ... you are, no?"
"I mean, I'm your girlfriend. But I can do to you what we did to Kiki tonight. Not only that, but I'd love to."
Kimmy smiled awkwardly:
"Like totally."
"So we're clear, cuz I'm kinda gone tonight", Tonya said, then took a deep breath. "Is Kiki in or out in the future?"
"Like ... kinda? Cos it's like fun. But it's like only fun, you know? Not like serious stuff, like with me, okay?"
"Of course! Absolutely!" She reached up and placed both her hands on Kimmy’s cheeks, this time pushing in a bit, creating an awkward fish face effect out of her augmented cheeks and lips.
"Baby, you are my number one. No matter what happens, nobody else has what we have together. And I mean that. Got it?"
"Like totally!"
Then they returned to Kiki.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #290 on: December 15, 2021, 08:07:42 am »
"Good news, hun!" Tonya shouted with her hands in the air. "Hand over the collar and make plans with Kimmy to get her one of her own!"
She looked incredibly happy and kissed Tonya, then Kimmy. With a bow, she handed the musclewoman the collar.
She happily accepted it collar and, after a moment of considering, tied it around her wrist like a bracelet. Not a perfect fit, but it was comfortable.
"I'll get your number from Kimmy later. Holler at us if you get lonely, kay?"
"Like yeah! Best birthday ever!"
Soon enough, they left and returned to the shore. Once there, Kimmy stumbled towards the limo. A lot of stuff had happened.
Tonya had just enough wherewithall to help her love back to their ride. With the both of them leaning on each other as support, they managed the trek.
Tonya simply allowed her weight to sink into the limo seat and she sighed heavily, a little dazed but perfectly content. "Good night, huh, baby?"
"Like ... yeah. Awesome. Also, like ... so weird. Like weird, you know ..."
Tonya paused and stared for a moment. "Yeah. It's a little weird. Do you think I can make it... less weird for you?"
Kimmy groaned, her head feeling very heavy.
"Like ... no ... I guess this is like going to be like ... fine ... But like, you know, tomorrow."
"Yeah. Tomorrow." Tonya pulled her bimbo closer to her and let her rest her head, as she suddenly found it hard to keep her eyes open. "It'll all make sense tomorrow."
Kimmy told the chauffeur to bring them to Tonya’s home, then she asked:
"Is it like okay for me to like stay at like your place for tonight and stuff?"
"Always, babe!", the big woman said, planting a kiss on Kimmy’s cheek.

A couple of days, and a tough hangover later, Kimmy came to pick Tonya up for her appointment.
"Hey, babe", the musclewoman said as she stepped out front to meet her love. She was dressed for maximum comfort, sporting a simple skirt, a button-down blouse that was maybe just a bit tight, and her gym sneakers.
"Thanks again for setting me up. I feel like you're spoiling me when I do shit like this."
"That's like no thing at all, you know? I just want to like you to be happy and like feel good!"
They got in the car and drove to the office.
It still boggled Tonya’s mind. She was starting to feel like she was making real money for the first time, between camming and her supposedly legitimate income. But it still didn't hold a candle to what Kimmy could afford to just throw around.
She was quiet for a bit on the ride before she spoke up. "I still haven't really made up my mind on how big I want to go. How big are you again?"
Kimmy grinned:
"Like ... 4,000 ccs, I think. That's like quite big, no?"
"That's really big. Bigger than most pornstars, even." Tonya chewed on a fingernail. It was tempting. So tempting. There was that monkey on her back always shouting "Bigger!" In her wildest fantasies her implants were just another world record she’d broken...
But aside from covering up her beef, which was even more important to her, she didn't want to upstage Kimmy too much. The fake tits were hers to begin with, and she didn't want to take that from her.
"What would you say if I went almost that big?", she asked. "Like... 3500?"
"Like ... whatever you like, you know? Cos you gotta like enjoy this. But you know, like, since you're like so big and muscly, you like gotta be like ... big?"
Then she thought about it and said:
"It's like ... maybe it's better that way cos you like are like kinda littler than me, you know, so you like gotta be like, you know, in porporting, no?"
"Yeah, that's true too ... I mean, I do like being a freak, but ... I still gotta be a freak that looks good." Tonya brought her hands to her chest and, with her fingers shaped to her breasts, brought them in and out from her body by a couple of inches. She knew they had the sizers at the clinic, but she was more entertaining herself by visualizing them.
"Uh huh." Kimmy pondered the situation for a moment. Then she shrugged: "I mean, like, you could also get your legs made longer or something. I dunno. Like that would be like, also a thing. Kinda."
Tonya looked at her incredulously. "You think? I mean I know they've come up with some crazy stuff in this day and age, but ... longer legs?"
The bodybuilder pondered herself for a moment. Maybe it was not that crazy. Lucius did claim to have dick surgery to get as big as he was.
"Yeah, like people do it. But it like takes forever, you know?"
Kimmy shrugged:
"Like, would you want that?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #291 on: December 17, 2021, 09:59:23 am »
To Tonya’s own amazement, she could feel this talk is turning her on.
"Yes", she said, more forcefully than she had intended. She backpedaled quickly. "Maybe. I'm not sure, this is a little sudden."
"Like sure! Just like tell me, you know?"
"Sure. Maybe talking with the doc will help me figure out what I want." She took a deep breath and fought her body's desire to pop a clit-boner right there. She needed to take it easy, couldn't go making major decisions like this while horny.
Soon enough, they arrived at the office. They were regular customers and the lady at the reception immediately ushered them through.
The doc smiled as they came in and had them sit down with him. Drinks were offered and he asked:
"So, what can I do for you?"
Kimmy smiled, waiting for Tonya to talk. This time, this was all about her.
Tonya took a couple more deep breaths. She was feeling calmer now.
"Well, I came in originally today to go a little bigger on my implants. I had planned to go almost as big as Kimmy, maybe 3000 or 3500 ccs. But as we were on the way here, we got to talking. Is it true that there's surgery out there that could make my legs longer? It's appealing to me, but I've got to know a little more."
The doctor smiled:
"Certainly. It's been developed for people with uneven legs or with dwarfism, but it can be used on healthy individuals too. Basically, it functions like braces. The surgeon would break the long bones in your legs and insert special rods that would slowly stretch them to the length you want. Usually, we can add one or two inches to every bone, so, in total that would make you up to four inches taller. Depending on your health and wishes, more could even be possible. I'd have to consult an expert. This is not something I do myself, but I would refer you to the best I know. Also, the procedure takes a while. It's a month or two per inch, and you'd be confined to not moving too much during the treatment. So you'd have to prepare for losing some leg mass."
Tonya clicked her teeth. It was hot to think about her matching Kimmy’s height or even being taller than her, but that was a big ask. It would suck even more than lifting, and she'd lose untold gains in that time ... But it was not something they would do today anyway, so she had time to think.
"Okay, thank you. That's all good to know. I had one more thing I wanted to ask about." She lowered her voice just a bit. "My clitoris. I've been experimenting with pumping and what I later learned to be testosterone cream. I like what's happened so far, but I want to see if I can get it bigger, and I don't want to resort to surgery on my sensitive bits. Do you know of any kind of hormonal or other chemical treatments to help with that?"
"Hm. There is a combination product I have recently read about that produces good results. It's quite effective, adding an inch or two to it, both in length and in girth. It's not without side-effects, though. Expect being aroused easier, to lose your temper often and to get sweatier." He looked at her, then added: "Nothing you wouldn't already experience, actually."
She chuckled a bit. "Yeah. I'm already in elbow-deep mucking with my body chemistry, so I figure what's the harm with a little more?"
The doctor shrugged and said:
"I will order the drugs for you and explain to you how to use them. I would also recommend a specialist to manage your body levels, just to make sure nothing bad happens."
"Right. Shouldn't be hard to do. Well with all that settled ... I think it's best if I stick to the original plan right now, so let's go up to 3500 cc or so today. But maybe we go with those expanders, kind of like the ones Kimmy has? That way if I do decide to go bigger later it won't be as much of a hassle."
He nodded.
"Perfect. Then lets get you prepped."

Soon enough, Tonya was led to her room and she could settle down, then a nurse showed up to help her prepare for surgery. She was definitely astonished by her massive size.
Kimmy gave the musclewoman a goodbye kiss and said:
"Good luck. I like ... totally love you and stuff!"
Tonya kissed her back and held Kimmy’s hands for a moment. "I love you too, baby girl. Thank you so much!" After Kimmy was led out of the room, she turned to the nurse. "All right, I'm in your hands."
She quickly prepared the necessary stuff, including weighing her, which strained the scale. Tonya couldn't read the scale anyway, simply because her view is blocked, but she just wrote it down. Then she got Tonya on the bed and gave her an injection. In no time, she started to drift off.

As she woke up, her body felt odd. Her chest seemed incredibly light for the first time in months.
Her dreams during the surgery were vivid, but impossible to recall in full. She had scattered recollections of bits here and there, but no context to go with them. Kimmy and her on a cruise, relaxing on a pool deck ... Tonya lying perfectly content on a bed of clouds in the middle of the sky ... Her wearing a suit standing in some office looking like a billionaire executive ... A million other quick flashes of meaningless little moments.
As she looked down, her breasts were missing. Her pectorals, on the other hand, were as enormous as ever.
Other than that, she wasn’t in pain or anything. The room was clean and calm as ever, the light filtered in through the blinds, it was lovely.

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #292 on: December 17, 2021, 11:26:03 pm »
Did our girl Kimmy make an on-the-fly decision to make different changes to Tonya....

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #293 on: December 18, 2021, 10:37:37 am »
We will see ...

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #294 on: December 18, 2021, 12:14:26 pm »
She came to and the difference in proportion in her body was immediately obvious. Her first instinct probably would be to panic, but with the drugs still in her system, she barely reacted with more than an "Oh, that's interesting." Perfectly calm and just a tad loopy, she brought ger hands up and very gently patted her chest where her breasts used to be.
She noticed they were still there, but they were somehow deflated.
However, the sheer hardness of her pecs was astonishing.
Seemingly hypnotized by her own body, she moved her hands up a bit and dug her fingers into the striated pecs on her chest. It almost felt harder than a human body should be. She entertained herself giving a couple of gentle flexes and prodding herself with her fingers.
Eventually, the doctor arrived:
"Good afternoon. How do you feel?"
"I feel ... good", she said softly, after attempting to find a better word for "still high."
"Wasn't expecting to be ... flat when I came out of it", she said, pointing to the deflated implants.
He nodded:
"I removed the previous implants and installed the new ones, but I decided it would be better to inflate them later on. I changed the placement a little so they would cover up your muscles less. It was a bit of a challenge, but I think I found a good compromise. Still, it would be best to heal thoroughly and inflate them once everything is fine."
He smiled:
"I hope that's fine with you. It just seems like a reasonable course of action for now. I think we can start filling up next week. You can stay here and relax in the meantime."
"Yeah. I appreciate you looking out for the rest of my body. I can't wait to see how they look when they're full ... Same rules at last time, right? Just no working out too hard, let my skin recover and everything?"
"Exactly. You should be fine. I have never seen anybody as resilient as you, except maybe for Ms. Douglas.”
Tonya smiled at his remark. It was probably just meant to be an observation, but to her it was absolutely a compliment.
"Thank you. I've kind of gotten used to putting my body through a lot."
“Oh, just one more thing: Another patient of ours has learned that you are here, and I don't know how. She told me to ask you whether you want to spend time together.”
She was struck silent for a moment as he brought up the other guest. "Really? Who could ..." Kiki doesn't know Neecol, does she? One of the other insta stars?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #295 on: December 19, 2021, 08:24:04 pm »
“She told me to tell you that Neecol is there. If you're interested, I can make the connection. If not, I will deny you even being here."
"Sure. Let them know I'm up to meet them, please."
"Very well. But for now, you should rest. Tomorrow, I'll have you two meet."
And he left, courteously but firmly.
The next day, Neecol visited her. She was looking fine as always. Her lips were even more swollen and her breasts looked even faker, especially since her waist seemed even tighter.
"Hi! How are you?"
Tonya noticed her speech was a little clumsy.
"Hey, sweetie!", she said, very happy to see her again.
"Loving the new look! Didn't know you were planning on having more work done or I would have arranged something. How are you feeling?"
"Cool! Still getting used to the tongue, though."
"Tongue? Jesus, they really do have surgery for everything now."
She looked at the bandage on Tonya’s chest:
"What happened?"
"Oh, yeah." Tonya looked down to her chest. "I came in to go bigger on the implants, then decided to just go whole hog and get expanders. Doctor decided they'd be blocking too much of the view and moved them. I'm gonna get them filled in a week or two."
"Cool! Can I watch? That would be so awesome!"
She flicked her tongue. Did it have two tips?
"Of course! You're more than wel-"
Tonya paused and stared at Neecol’s mouth, thinking the light was playing tricks on her. "What exactly did you get done?"
"Oh, I had my waist slimmed, my boobs pumped up a bit and my tongue split and lengthened. There!"
She opened her mouth and Tonya saw a long, thick tongue come out. It reached down to her chin, maybe a little further, and it did have two tips.
"Do you like it?"
Tonya stared in awe. "That's fucking crazy. I love it!"
"Me too! I'm totally going to give you a lick or two once I'm ready. I've got to practice, and then I'll do the tips individually!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #296 on: December 20, 2021, 10:04:17 pm »
Tonya could feel her face go slightly flush, and her pussy tingle at the thought. "Oh, so you're already thinking about what that mouth can do?" She licked her own lips a bit. "Can't wait to see what you can do to the new equipment I'm working on down there."
She blinked:
"New equipment?"
"Heh. You thought I was big down there before." Tonya shifted the covers on her bed revealing the bulge in her underwear to Neecol.
"My lil clitty's big enough now that I can use it like a cock. And just like everything else, I only plan to go bigger."
Her eyes opened wide.
"Wow ... Just how big are you planning to go? That thing is already ... big."
"Hmm. I think porn star size is a good goal to aim for. But I did recently just meet a guy that was big enough to suck himself off and that really for my imagination going. But yeah, once I get big enough to make guys turn green, I think that's a good time to stop and reevaluate."
She grinned:
"You gotta let me try that thing. ASAP!"
"Oh, you know it, babe. The very minute you feel like you can last a night with me again, you just say the word."
"Awesome ..."
Their talk switched to other, more mundane things for now, but they would both stay at the clinic for the next days, and as Tonya recovered, she notice that Neecol was getting hornier.
She did ask whether it would be okay to share a room.
"We could totally share a room! I'm guessing the facility doesn't have a problem with that as long as we don't, like, break a bed or something."
"Cool!" She licked her lips, then gave Tonya a wicked little look and pointed her tongue at the musclewoman. And she wiggled both ends in different directions ...
Tonya took a deep breath and her clit lurched. "Easy, girl. Don't unleash the beast yet", she said with a teasing finger wag.
"Don't worry, you've got my complete attention."
"Why don't you get on the bed and I'll see what I can do ..."
Tonya leaned back on the bed and spread her legs, her already swelling clit on full display.
"Don't have to tell me twice. You've already got me going just from your teasing."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #297 on: December 21, 2021, 10:27:41 pm »
She stared at the thing and whispered:
"What the hell ... That's massive ..."
At full size, it was as long as an average sized cock, but much thicker. Roughly six inches long and six inches around as well.
Neecol leaned forward carefully and extended her tongue. Then she licked along the length once with the tips together. Then, she did it again, but this time with the tips on both sides.
Then she watched Tonya’s reaction.
The big woman shuddered. It felt like getting teased by two people at once. Her clit tensed and grew to its full size as Neecol slid along it.
"Oooh, baby. Don't be scared of it, give me some more of that good stuff.
She licked her lips again and then let the tips of her tongue dance along Tonya’s shaft. Up, up, up, taking her sweet time and enjoying the moment. Then she twirled on the musclewoman’s tip, rubbed along it and gave it a quick kiss, then she split her tongue up and reached around Tonya’s clit, running it back down, caressing both sides, all around it ...
Tonya gasped and grunted, taking ragged breaths as the twin tips of her tongue did their intricate dance along her shaft. "Mmm, fuck ... I don't know about practice, you already feel like a pro at this." She ran her hands through Neecol’s hair gently. Her clit throbbed in approval as the black woman completely wrapped it with her tongue, and Tonya let out a deep, quivering groan.
Neecol relented for a moment and smiled, then went all in, sucking Tonya’s shaft and licking its base with her two tips, while also sinking her fingers into Tonya’s cunt.
The musclewoman gasped and a moan caught in her throat. Neecol combined Kimmy's skill and Lucius's aggressiveness. She felt her legs tense and she gripped the sides of the bed as her breathing quickened.
"Goddamn, Neecol! Yes, work my fucking clit-dick just like that. Use that awesome freaky snake tongue to please my massive shaft!" Her pussy muscles clenched against the other woman’s fingers as she teased inside of her and her clit was painfully hard.
Now, there was no stopping her. She went all in and inhaled Tonya’s clit at full power while working the bodybuilder’s cunt. Then she switched around, stroking the big woman’s clit while sucking and licking her cunt like crazy.
It was terrifyingly intense, and she showed no sign of slowing down. Instead, she started to grunt lustfully, her tongue seemingly everywhere.
Neecol’s sudden ravenous assault on Tonya caught her off guard. Her orgasm came on her so quickly that she cried out much louder than she had expected to. Her grip on the black woman’s hair reflexively tightened and she held her against herself, while Tonya’s hips forcefully bucked up and down while she rode out the orgasm, the bed quaking in response. After numerous loud shouts of approval and much writhing in pleasure, she finally came back down to earth.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #298 on: December 22, 2021, 08:31:34 pm »
"Yeah. No practice needed. You're an instant pro", Tonya said, still mostly out of breath.
Neecol sighed happily, then retreated for a moment:
"Wow ... That was ... intense. Glad you liked it."
She rolled back and said:
"I'd like to ... you know ... try that monster in me too ..."
Tonya looked at Neecol with a cocked brow. "You know what sex with me can be like. You sure your body's up for it?"
The other woman grinned:
"I hope so."
Then she got on all fours in front of Tonya and wiggled her butt.
The lewd display had her at full mast immediately. "You sure can be persuasive." The musclewoman got in place behind her, first sliding her clit in between her ass cheeks. The firm but supple silicone booty gripped her without any effort. She sighed with pleasure as she gave it a few slides in and out to warm herself back up. After a few long, slow strokes, she pulled back and slowly pushed herself against Neecol’s pussy lips. "Mmmm. You feel great as usual."
"Ooh ..."
She did her best to keep herself tight.
"Give it to me ... I want your big fat clit in me ..."
Without waiting for any further prompting, Tonya shoved her full length into her. She let out a loud grunt. Neecol really was tight, and she was still worked up from her last orgasm mere minutes ago. She slowly slid back, until just her tip was in her, then gave another forceful, full-length shove. "You mean like that?"
"Yesss ... Put it in ... Please ..."
"Mmm. I'll never get tired of hearing you beg." Tonya slammed herself into her until her muscle-packed hips loudly collide with her ass. She buried my entire length into the girl, her girth causing her pussy walls to squeeze her pleasantly from tip to hilt.
"Oh God ... It's so thick ... I fucking love it! Harder! Please!"
Neecol pushed her butt against Tonya’s crotch, eager to catch her rhythm and get even hornier.
"Oh my fucking God your pussy feels good", the big woman groaned as she began to buck in and out of her. Bouncing off of her cushiony ass with each thrust, she felt her juices slicking her thighs as her walls gripped her, like Neecol’s body itself was desperate for more of her. She grabbed on more forcefully and doubled her efforts, shaking with desire as she did.
"You're so strong ... God, Tonya, I love your huge ... everything!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #299 on: December 23, 2021, 04:16:39 pm »
She trusted her ass out and leaned down, her big tits burying themselves in the mattress as Tonya pounded her deeply.
The musclewoman bent herself over the top of her, her strong hands on the mattresses under her arms. She sat, bent over like an animal in heat. Neecol’s words sparked something in her. She could practically feel hormones flood her system. It was as if as she spoke Tonya realized how much broader she was than her victim. Her hips moved faster, harder, as her body towered over Neecol’s.
"More. Tell me more", the musclewoman whispered in her ear. "Tell me I'm huge. Tell me I'm a fucking goddess. Just don't stop."
"Oh yes! Tonya ... You're a fucking monster! Push me down! Stick that huge clit into me! Fuck me hard! Please! Please ..."
She made herself smaller under the bodybuilder’s massive size and egged her on.
"Fuck me! Please, you fucking goddess! I love this! Please shove it in deep! Oh God, oh God! I want that thing to tear me apart!"
"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Tonya turned into a woman possessed as Neecol encouraged her further. She gripped the sheets with one hand and her hip with the other, and started fucking her so hard that it felt like a blur to her. She felt hips sting and see Neecol’s ass turning red from the merciless pounding, but that only encouraged Tonya to fuck her harder. She was putting everything she had into each stroke and the only sound she could make was raspy, beastial breathing in her ear.
She stopped encouraging her mistress with words. Instead, she let her twin tongue hang out and just produced a long, lusty whine that got more intense as her pounding raised her higher and higher.
Then, with a gurgle, she collapsed under Tonya, hardly breathing.
It took about a minute before the hulking woman realized that something might be wrong. In the moment she was simply trying to finish herself off, using her half-conscious body for her pleasure. After she felt her no longer pushing back against her hips, she slowed down and noticed how shallow her breathing had gotten.
"Neecol?", she asked between panting breaths. "Neecol, are you good?" She pulled out and gave her a couple of pats on the cheek to see if she responded.
"I'm fine ... Just ... you know ... happy? That was amazing ... You're a machine, you know? I love this ... But I'm also tired ... But it's great ..."
"Aw, thank God." Tonya lifted her up in her arms and held her in a warm embrace. "For a second I thought I'd actually knocked you out there or some shit." She mentally kicked herself for blueballing herself like that. But nothing that couldn't be taken care of later.
"No, it's fine. It was ... mind-blowing. God, you're getting better and better ..."
Neecol licked her lips:
"And to imagine you're going to get that thing even bigger?"

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View