Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575859 Posts in 73237 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 08:44:21 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [FemaleBodyBuilding] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [FemaleBodyBuilding] Stories~collected  (Read 40844 times)

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Re: Kathy the triathlete
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2010, 09:15:39 pm »
I spent the next few months alternating between feeling sick I'd let such a wonderful thing get away, and feeling like if I hadn't lied I never would have gotten to know her at all and feeling content I'd experienced something I would most probably never get the chance to experience again.  The one common theme was I felt like I'd been kicked in the guts the whole time.  In the first two days after I'd last seen Kathy I sent her a couple of text messages with an apology and asking her to get in touch but I had gotten no reply.  The only thing left seemed to be admit I'd had a good run and it was over.  I'd hoped not to spot her running down the road, the sight of that perfectly toned ass jogging by in those shorts of hers would set me back weeks in the process of getting over her.  I did my best to forget everything and just focus on the remaining things in my life but as anyone who has ever been through a breakup would know it's easier said than done.  I spent a fair bit of time trying to think of a way to meet another gorgeous athlete but short of actually becoming a top class athlete myself I was drawing blanks.  I've never really been out of shape and have always played social sport but I had always considered myself more of a spectator where hardcore training was concerned,  and then bang... I'd be suddenly thinking about Kathy again.
It wasn't just her amazing, athletic body I missed.  I missed her total determination, her willingness to stop at nothing to reach her goal.  The fact she would endure any pain, put herself though hours of intense effort and suffer through relentless punishment just to give herself a better chance once a race came along.  I missed the way she would push even harder in the gym so as not to 'disappoint' me, to show me my belief in her was justified.  I missed her playful side, her mischievious side and the memory of that tight and hard body writhing in my hands as I fucked her blind was one that would stay with me until I died.  It was about now that I'd catch myself feeling sad and sorry and wind up the old story of 'better to have loved and lost....'  And so the whole circle would start again.
It was with surprise mixed with happiness and caution that I recieved a phone call from Kathy several weeks later.  She wanted to see me and as I had the evening off I went around to see her.  As I walked to her front door I was already putting up my guard.  After all, there was every chance she felt the need to confirm the relationship over thereby not leaving any 'maybes' or loose ends.  She was like that.
She answered the door in a white t-shirt and jeans.  Her tanned skin made it easy to see her bra through the shirt and my eyes followed down to her biceps and her toned and slender forearms.  In an instant, all the forgetting about her and getting over her vanished.  I wanted her badly.  I was right back to square one.
"Want to walk and talk?" she asked tentatively.
"Sure." I answered as we turned towards the beach, sunset casting purple and orange smears across the sky.
We walked in awkward silence for a while until we hit the stairs leading down to the beach itself.  As we got down to the sand a cool breeze sprung up, blowing in off the waves.  I offered her my hand, she took it and started talking.
"I can't be with someone I don't trust." she began.
"Wouldn't expect you to." I answered.
"You need to know my trust for you pretty much evaporated when you told me you'd lied to me.  I've tried to put myself in your shoes and understand why you thought you needed to do that.  I guess on the face of it we don't have a lot in common and you were searching for some common ground, but you need to know you screwed up badly."
"I know." I explained.  "But understand I had never thought I stood a chance of getting into your bed, that wasn't my aim.  I just knew there was only so long I could keep you interested with random smalltalk and I knew once you jogged away I would most likely never get another chance to talk to you.  I just wanted to make sure I got to spend more time with you and on the spur of the moment I made a mistake, I'm sorry but I did.  I never wanted to hurt you."
Kathy sighed loudly then continued.  "Well you did and to be honest as far as I was concerned we were done, I don't even bother with liars and I was so mad.  But I'll tell you what my life has been like the last few weeks."
She stopped walked and turned into the sunset.  The breeze whipping the hair away from her face and making her squint a little, then she turned to me.
"I have felt so empty.  I've cried almost every night.  I can't focus on anything, I have no energy.  Normally when I feel down a good, hard gym session turns me around but my training has been a total disaster.  I haven't been able to find any motivation and when I go to bed I want your arms around me so bad I ache."
I had never heard her express herself in this way.  She had always been so cool and confident, never showing any sign of vulnerability.  Her eyes began to fill with tears, she looked away and choked them back before continuing.
"I tried to convince myself I would feel better in time, but it's just not getting any better.  I believe we can rebuild the trust between us, we have to try but I need to know something from you first."
She looked straight back into my eyes again, a small tear running down next to her nose.
"Do you love me?  Because I have found I really do love you."
I was stunned.  It certainly caught me off guard.  Now that the question had been put to me though, the answer was easy.
"Yes Kathy, I love you."
I put my arms around her and she leaned up and kissed my neck, then I put my lips to hers and we had a moment I could never describe.  Moments like these are the reason men put up with the hours getting ready, the silent treatment, the arguements for no other reason than she wants to have one, boring tear-jerking movies and mother-in-laws.  These moments make all that blur into insignificance.  We sat on the sand saying nothing.  I sat with her between my legs, both watching all traces of the sun disappear beneath the ocean.  Not for the first time in recent weeks, life was perfect.
With no sun to take the chill out of the air the breeze soon went from cool to cold and I walked her home.  We walked hand in hand, not saying anything but the contrast from our walk in the other direction could not have been sharper.  She was all mine, this girl that I had admired from afar so many times was finally mine and I couldn't be happier.  When we reached her door she turned and kissed me goodnight.  The obvious message being we shouldn't push things along too fast, and we still had a trust issue to resolve.  A slight reality check but I left in a much better frame of mind than when I'd arrived not two hours before.  She let her fingertips linger on my waist as she turned away and as she closed the door she was staring deep into my eyes with a smile, giving me a small wink just before the door totally hid her from my view.  Then suddenly, I was outside alone.  It was cold.  It was time to go home.

The next weeks were a strange experience.  We were acting like a new couple who had just started dating.  We went to restaurants, movies and long walks together.  It was as if we were getting to know each other all over again and I guess this was Kathy's way of rebuilding her trust in me.  We flirted and teased each other but it was as if she had drawn a line that was not to be crossed until she was ready.  A few times I tried to take things further and each time she would change the subject or back away.  Strangely I didn't get impatient or annoyed.  Unlike normal dating where you are eager to experience your girl for the first time I already knew what was in store, and if Kathy needed time then I would give her all the time she needed.
We were driving home one night after dinner and I had noticed Kathy had eaten even healthier than usual that night.
"Being a good girl tonight were you?"  I asked her.
"What do you mean?"
"You know," I continued, "the salad, your perfect mix of food for energy and all that.  I know you well."
"Ah right." She answered. "Well it's not long until the triathlons start again and the first one of the year is a big one.  With the great off season I've had I was feeling pretty good but then all this shit happened between us and my training has suffered.  I really have to knuckle down now and focus on what I have to do to make sure I'm ready because a bad first event can set the tone for the whole summer."
"So it's nothing but good Kathy from here on in then?"
"Has to be," she sighed, "I'm going for a long run tomorrow followed by a swim if I have the energy, then I'm going to be spending a lot of time in the garage I think for the rest of the week."
"Well I'm sure you'll be back into the swing of it soon."
"I don't even know how much time I'm going to get."  She continued. "A friend of mine is flying in from England mid next week.  She always comes out for the summer sports festival."
I knew about the summer sports festival.  At the beginning of every summer the city's beach was completely closed off and played host to all manner of summer sports.  Triathlons, IronMan series, beach volleyball, beach soccer, surfboat races and more all began their seasons at this one week long festival of sport.  If you ever wanted to be surrounded on every side by fit, toned and tanned women, this is the place to go.  It attracted many international competitors and obviously Kathy's friend was one of them.
"It's weird," she went on, "she is one of my best friends and I love having her here but at the same time we are competing against each other.  We get pretty competitive leading up to the race."
"You mean like racing to the fridge?" I joked.
"More like if we go for a run we always try to beat each other.  We'll never admit to a sore knee or feeling a bit off.  It's silly really we're racing against so many other people but I guess it's just in our nature."
"The festival isn't for a few weeks though is it?"  I asked. "She's arriving pretty early."
"Well we like to spend some time doing things and she likes to acclimatise before competing.  It's a lot hotter here than England."
We pulled up in front of her house and she leaned in to kiss me goodnight.  Then we kissed again, and again.  She breathed in sharply and I was about to kiss her again when she put her hands on my chest and pulled away.
"Soon baby." she looked almost sad. "Goodnight."

I Saradas

Forum Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2010, 09:16:03 pm »
Obviously things were still a bid hard for Kathy and I knew she had to keep her mind on her preparation for the start of her season.  I didn't want to be a distraction to her so as hard as it was I left her alone and waited for her to call me.  A couple of times I was out driving and passed by her house, knowing she was most likely training her ass off in her garage I was tempted to stop in but I resisted the urge and knew she would call me when she was ready.
I didn't have to wait too long.  About a week later I was finishing up after a hot and stressful evening at work when I got a text message on my phone:
"Hey sexy!" It started well. "Come round when u finish xxx"
Thinking that sounded fairly encouraging I completed possibly the fastest clean up of all time and raced home for a quick shower and change of clothes before expectantly driving to Kathy's.  I couldn't believe it but my heart was pounding as I knocked on her door.  I remembered the feeling of her body in my arms, her muscles flexing in my hands.  It all seemed so long ago and I was eager to reaquaint myself to say the least.  Therefore I was surprised at what I saw when the door opened.
Standing in the doorway was a tall woman with what was probably shoulder length dark blonde hair pulled into a small ponytail.  She had pale skin and was wearing a blue tank top and three-quarter length jeans.  She had beautiful toned arms and shoulders with deep blue eyes.
"Hi I'm Hannah." she smiled with a distinct english accent. "Kathy's just in the shower she'll be out in a minute."
As I walked in Hannah picked up a glass of wine from the coffee table, there was another empty glass alongside a half empty bottle of white.  I was starting to get an idea of where that text message had come from.  Sure enough Kathy bounced out of the bathroom, hair still wet and wearing a white t-shirt and black shorts.  She threw her arms around me.
"Hey baby!"
"Had a couple of drinks have we?" I asked.
"Have one yourself." she offered, getting me a glass from the cupboard.
"I guess you've met Hannah?  Hannah this is the guy who has been torturing me all through the off season."
"So you're the cruel taskmaster then?" Hannah asked me.
"I dunno," I shrugged, "I don't think I could push her harder than she pushes herself."
Kathy had poured me a glass and we all sat down on the couch, I briefly remembered the time I had massaged her under her towel right where I was sitting now.
"Well something's working well, seriously Hannah have you ever seen me this cut?"
She lifted up her shirt to reveal her seriously cut midsection.  Twisting from side to side to show off every muscle.
"Wow." Hannah seemed impressed. "Maybe I could use some of that rough treatment."
"Hey she's the one who worked till she puked, not me.  I was just there."  I said.
"Rubbish." said Kathy, putting her arm around me. "He treats me like he loves me, then trains me like he hates me.  He's the perfect man."
"Yeah it does help having someone there, I used to train with Bradley until we broke up.  I've been training alone the last few weeks."  Hannah said.
"You guys broke up?" Kathy seemed surprised. "You didn't tell me that, what happened."
"Completely self obsessed, same as all of them."  Hannah answered. "Like I was his support act or something.  I'm over it, the next guy I date won't even play pool.  I'm sick of athletes."
Then Hannah turned to me.
"I thought normal guys didn't like athletic girls.  That's why half the time we end up with these jerks because guys don't like a girl who might be stronger than they are.  I mean if I go like that is that a turn off?"  She flexed her bicep hard.
The muscle literally jumped off her arm.  I wanted to reach over and squeeze it but as Kathy was still right next to me I couldn't appear too impressed.
"Well I think it looks hot, as Kathy's found out." I answered. "I guess not everyone does but that's just me."
Hannah's mood quickly improved and the next couple of hours were filled with giggly, wine induced girly talk.  I sat silently for most of it, interjecting with a comment every so often but mainly let the girls do their catching up.  I sat with my arm over Kathy's shoulders and I tried to hide my watching Hannah's arms as the girls conversed.  When it finally came time to go to bed I folded the couch out for Hannah and grabbed my keys.  I felt a hand take hold of my wrist.
"Stay here tonight." Kathy's voice said from behind me.
I turned and followed her back to her room.  It was such a great feeling to be back in her room, watching her undress and climb into bed next to me.  I pulled her close and ran my fingers down her stomach, my fingertips bumping over the muscles of her six-pack.
"Seems the training's still on track then?" I said to her.
"It's a lot harder without you." She said, snuggling into me even tighter.
I slid my hand upwards and onto her breast, and kneaded it softly.  She moaned a little and began to slowly grind her pussy against me, and I slid my other hand down between her legs.
"Hannah's gonna hear us."  She giggled into my ear.
"Well be quiet then." I told her.
"If you get in me I'm gonna fucking explode." She groaned.
"Well are we just going to not do it the whole time she's here?" I was starting to get annoyed.
"We can't do it now." She pulled away from me.
This was driving me mad.
"What the hell do I do with this thing?" I asked, gesturing at the raging boner I had developed in the last few moments.
"I dunno is it a turn off if I do this?" She flexed her bicep hard and put my hand on it.
"Oh don't do that you cheeky bitch." I told her as I tried to get on top of her.  She lifted me away almost with ease.
"Ok control yourself," she said, "lay back."
"I laid back as she slid down towards my crotch.  Without a moments hesitiation she wrapped her lips around my dick and nearly sucked it clean off.  She was doing things with her tongue and her teeth that I had never experienced before, all the while licking and sucking hard.  This was the greatest head I had ever gotten, and I was wondering if there was anything this amazing girl couldn't do.  Considering how I had told her to keep quiet a few minutes before, I had trouble doing it myself.  To be honest it didn't take her long to finish me off, and when it was over she slid back up next to me.
"You doin ok now?" she smiled.
"Yeah I'm doing ok." I replied.
I took her in my arms and we went to sleep.  At least I did, I should imagine she was still horny as hell.

I woke up early in the morning to the sound of Kathy's alarm.  She rolled out of bed and told me she and Hannah were going for a run, I grunted and rolled over relishing my extra sleep time.  I heard their voices as they left the house and I quickly went back to sleep.
I was woken again suddenly by the bedroom door closing hard.  I opened my eyes to see Kathy frantically undressing.
"Hannah's taking a shower, now's our chance."
As she threw her shorts to the other side of the room she jumped onto the bed, ripping the covers off and pressing her sweaty body into me.  I hadn't been awake when she had first run in but I was now, she jumped on and began riding me hard.  The sweat from her run was still running down her body as she tried to impale herself on my cock.  Faster and faster she thrust herself onto me.  Too soon the shower water stopped running.
"Oh god come on!" Kathy cried as she leaned forward onto me, grinding on me so hard it hurt.
Soon she pressed into me, gave a little gasp and a shudder, and kissed me hard.
"Thank fuck for that!" She breathed into my ear.
She disappeared to the shower and left me in bed, quietly wondering if that was the best start to a day anyone had ever had.
After the girls had gotten ready we decided to go for a drive to show Hannah some of the sights of the area.  We drove up through the hills to a town about half an hour's drive from home and had some lunch, then went for a walk.  It was a beautiful day, the sun was out and a nice breeze was flowing through the valley making for an all round pleasant experience.  It was as if the whole place had turned on it's best for our international visitor.  We walked along the banks of a large river that ran just outside the town with Hannah visibly enjoying the very different conditions to what she was used to.  Both girls were wearing shorts and Hannah was wearing a sleeveless t-shirt showing off her gorgeous shoulders.  Looking over her legs and the rest of her body whenever her clothes pulled tight on the right areas, it was clear that as expected she was extremely fit.  She was not as cut and defined as Kathy was but I was in no doubt come the race she would be able to match her.  After an hour's walking or so I was starting to feel like turning around or at least stopping for a rest.  The girls of course were completely oblivious to this and were walking and talking like we had only been out five minutes.  Luckily for me I had to start work in a couple of hours and could use this as a reasonable excuse to turn back to the car without looking like a wimp.
When I dropped the girls off at Kathy's house I went inside to get some of my things and Kathy kissed me goodbye.
"What are you doing for the rest of the day?" I asked.
"Oh you know the usual.  We'll probably strip down to our undies and have a pillow fight, then go workout naked for a while..."
Hannah interjected, "Don't forget the hot oil massage later!"
"And that!" Kathy laughed. "Still have fun at work won't you?"
Bitches.
I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2010, 09:16:34 pm »
A couple of days later the summer weather had really kicked in.  My first thought when I stepped outside was 'beach'.  My second thought of course was I had two very attractive females that would most likely come with me so I grabbed my beach gear and headed for Kathy's place.  When I arrived I felt initial disappointment, Kathy's car was not in the driveway.  Maybe she was already at the beach and hadn't invited me, rude.  I was just about to drive away when I noticed that although the screen door was closed, the main door behind it was not.  Maybe she was home and she had loaned the car to a friend, or maybe it was in for a service.  Either way I was going to bring her to the beach with me.  Kathy's body in a bikini was worth seeing any time the opportunity came up, and the prospect of Hannah too was just too good to pass up.
I poked my head in the door and called out to Kathy.  There was no answer.  I walked inside and checked the house, there was no-one inside.  Looking out the back door I saw the garage door was open.  Working out, I should have guessed.  As I headed towards the garage I heard the familar whirring sound that meant the exercise bike was in full motion.  As I went inside the heat hit me like a punch in the face and I saw it wasn't Kathy on the bike, but Hannah.  She was wearing only a white sports bra and black lycra shorts.  Dripping with sweat, she kept pumping the pedals with her eyes shut and an expression of pure pain on her face.  She had her ipod in her ears and was not aware I had walked in until I tapped her on the shoulder.
"Woah." She jumped.  "How's it going?"
"Good." I answered. "It's freakin hot in here."
"I know." She answered, slowing her pace and reaching for her bottle. "But I have to acclimatise."
She took a drink and picked up her already wet towel which she had hanging over the handlebars.
"Ah," she gasped, "I'm wrecked."
"Where's Kathy?" I asked her as she climbed off the bike.
"She went to see her mum." Hannah answered, wiping more sweat from her red face.
Now she was standing in front of me I got my first view of her abs.  Shining with sweat, and flexing with every deep breath, they didn't disappoint.  Like the rest of her they were hard and toned, but without the sharp cuts Kathy had developed in her body.  As much as I tried to push the thought from my mind, Hannah looked as sexy as hell.
"I was gonna ask both of you to come to the beach." I said.
"Sounds brilliant." She replied. "I just want to do some abs and I think I'll take you up on that."
I should have left her to it.  Knowing how turned on I was going to get by her sweating and panting in front of me I should have just walked inside and waited for her to finish.  I just couldn't do it.
She sat on the floor and began doing straight leg lifts.  It was oppressively hot in the garage and she wasn't used to the high temperatures.  She was sweating like she was melting as she raised her legs up and down.
"Want to try something really hard?" I asked her. "You'll be done in five minutes then we can go to the beach."
She agreed and I got her on Kathy's incline bench, feet at the top.  I grabbed the medicine ball.
"Kathy loves these." I told her.  "She'll do them until she pukes."
I ran her through the basics of the exercise Kathy and I had done together dozens of times.  She would sit up and throw the ball to me, I would quickly return it and she would do another rep.  With surprising enthusiasm she completed her first rep, then her second, then her third.  She found her rhythym and was soon throwing the ball back to me with all the vigour I was using throwing to her.  Where had this come from?  A minute ago this girl looked completely wiped out, now she was cranking out some of the most brutally hard crunches in existance.  She began to grunt loudly, face twisted with the effort and pain.  On the next rep the ball slipped from her hands and she lay back on the bench, hands holding her burning abs, she fought to catch her breath.
"Beach now?" I suggested.
"Not yet," she gasped. "Few more."
Were all these triathletes like this?  Hannah was doing nothing more than acclimatising to the heat only a few minutes ago, now she was killing herself on my suggestion she try something new.  I placed the ball back in her hands.  Even I was sweating in the heat, she must have been suffering incredibly.  She sat up and threw the ball to me hard, I returned it with equal force.  She started going faster and faster, sweat flicking off her hair with each rep.  Soon after she hit her limits and squeezed out about five more noisy reps.  With one last effort she lobbed the ball back to me and collapsed back on the bench, exhausted.
"Shit that's so hard." she gasped. "How many does Kathy do?"
"A few," I replied, "We never really keep count we just keep going till she can't do any more."
"No wonder she's looking so fit, you're nuts." She laughed as she got of the bench and took a drink.
"So I've been told."
She toweled herself off as she disappeared back into the house.
"I'll just get changed and we'll head down." She called out.
I waited for her in the house and when she emerged I was somewhat relieved.  She was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, no sexy swimwear to pull my mind in directions it shouldn't be going.  I was with Kathy and that was the end of it, and Hannah and I were just going to the beach on a hot day.  That's all.
Kathy's place was not far from the beach so we left a note for her and walked down together.
"I can't wait to get in that water." Hannah said. "It's so bleeding hot."
We walked down the cliffs to the beach and after spreading our towels on the sand Hannah turned her attention to the water.  Then came the moment I both feared and craved in equal measure, she pulled off her shirt to reveal a tiny green bikini.  Her body looked fantastic with just the scantest traces of fabric covering it.  Her breasts were slightly smaller than Kathy's but were perfectly proportioned to her slender athletic physique.  She ran to the water and jumped in under a wave.  She emerged after a few seconds and pushed the hair from her eyes.
"You coming in?" She called to me.
Seriously doubting my ability to resist her for much longer I made my way into the water.  By the time I was waist deep she swam up to me.
"This feels amazing." She said. "I don't need time to aclimatise to this, but I'll take all day if that's alright."
It was nice in the water, and it was nice once again being the object of so many envious stares as I once again was in the company of a beautiful, fit woman.  She spent some minutes just floating there, allowing the cool water to draw the fatigue and pain out of her still burning body.  She lay there enjoying the water before standing up, I tried to avoid watching the water drops running down her skin.
"I'll be back in a minute.  Just have to put some sunblock on or I'll probably fry out here."
As I watched her walk out towards the sand I noticed the icecream truck slowly making it's way in our direction.  It made sense, with all the people here today they would be doing a roaring trade and I thought I might like to get one myself.  I left the water and began rummaging around in my bag, found my wallet and turned towards the truck.  I tried my best to ignore Hannah, massaging the sun cream into her muscular arms.  On returning with the ice cream she was rubbing the cream on her chest, paying particular and obvious attention to her nearly exposed breasts.  I handed her the cone I had bought for her and sat next to her on the sand.  She licked the ice cream she held in one hand as she massaged sun block into her long and toned legs with the other.  I tried not to look but I only possess so much self control.  As she finished with her legs she turned to me.
"Could you do my back?" She asked, handing me the tube of cream.
I felt like I was being set up, like soon some jerk with a hidden camera would jump out and I'd find myself the subject of some TV prank.  Of course though I agreed and she rolled onto her front.  I began rubbing the sun cream into the dense muscle of her back.  Having to rework areas where the cream had collected in the various dips and dimples between her muscles and spread it out over the rest of her smooth, pale skin.
"Ooh can I stay here a while?" She giggled. "That's really nice."
"Well you're back is done, so that's your lot." I answered, feeling a mixture of relief and disappointment.
"Yeah I think I'm all covered." She said, rolling over and inspecting her stomach.  Running her fingers through the clefts her mild ab flex had produced.  Then she sat up and sipped from her bottle.
"So how did you and Kathy get together?" She asked, turning to me.
I was surprised by the question.
"I saw her out running one day.  She stopped near me to stretch and I started talking to her, it went from there." I didn't think she needed to know about my little lies.
"So what made you talk to her?  The vision of a tight bum in shorts too hard to resist huh?" She laughed.
"What makes any guy talk to a girl?" I replied. "Look at her."
"Yeah but what in particular?  If you say you were checking out her tits it's ok, I won't tell."
"If you must know," I answered, "I'd never seen anyone in as good shape as her, she looked so good I knew if I didn't talk to her I'd spend the rest of the week regretting it."
"So you like the whole fit girl look huh?"
"You could say that."
"Well what do you think of me?" She asked.
"Oh no, no way!" I stopped her. "I am not getting into that.  You are my girl's friend and therefore appear to me as a floating head, no body at all."
"Oh come on!" She laughed. "I won't tell.  Imagine you hadn't met Kathy and it had been me running along that day, would you have talked to me?"
"Why are you asking me this?" I asked her, feeling a little uncomfortable.
"I don't know," she sighed, "I guess since I broke up with my last boyfriend I've been feeling a little insecure.  I get up and train every day thinking in the process I might be making myself less attractive.  Not many guys seem to like a girl who might be stronger than them, but obviously it doesn't bother you."
"Well it's not like I get off on the idea of a woman that can beat the shit out of me." I said. "I just think that an athletic female is just about the hottest thing on the planet, and I'm not the only one who thinks like that."
"I'm glad, Kathy's a lucky girl.  But you never answered my question..."
"What question?"
"I'll dumb it down for you," she rolled her eyes, "We never met, you and Kathy never met.  Would you wanna fuck me if you saw me?"
"If it gets us off this line of questioning, then yes I would.  You look amazing, but don't you dare tell Kathy." I instructed her.
"That's what I wanted to hear." She grinned.
The rest of the afternoon we spent alternating between the water and the sand.  I was constantly checking the stairs that led up the cliffs, wanting Kathy to arrive and give me something else to focus on other than Hannah's toned rear end.  She seemed to become even more flirty than before with this boost to her confidence I had given her, and it may have just been me but it seemed she was flaunting herself at every opportunity.  As the day wore on and the tide started to come in we moved all our gear back towards the cliffs, not wanting our towels to get wet.  When she knew I was looking she picked up my beach bag with one arm, prompting a flex of her beautiful bicep.  I tried to ignore her but she looked so awesome.  She had got my mind travelling on this path, and now all I wanted to do was fuck her and fuck her and to hell with the consequences.  We sat on the sand together as the sun began to go down, all the while I was trying to make innocent conversation.  Every time she spoke to me however, she looked deep into my eyes or curled her hair around her finger.  'To hell with this', I thought to myself.  'I want it, she wants it, let's go somewhere and do it already'.
"Hannah," I said. "I have an idea.."
She turned to me, once again looking deep into my eyes.
"Hey you two!" A familiar voice said from behind us.
I turned around.  Kathy was at the bottom of the stairs and jogging across the soft sand to join us, I suddenly couldn't believe how close I had come to ruining everything, again.
"I'm going in the water, coming?" She said as she dropped her towel and jogged right past us toward the water.
"I'll come." I said as I got to my feet.
"Come on Hannah, you big wuss!" She shouted out.
"Nah I think I'll stay here for a bit." Hannah replied.
I walked out towards the water and towards the ever lowering sun.  Kathy was in up to her chest, her breasts just about floating on the water.  The sky was turning orange and purple, and I admired it until I got close to Kathy at whch time I turned my attention to her.  The fading light made the water drops glisten on her body and face, her wet hair stuck to her face and those gorgeous shoulders.  She put her arms around my shoulders and wrapped her legs around my waist, then leaned in and kissed me.
"I love you baby." She said softly. "How was your day?"
"Good." I answered.
I smiled but felt like such a weak minded wanker.  I considered myself a decent guy but in the past few months I had lied my way into a girl's house, lied my way into her bed and into a relationship.  Somehow her good heart is able to forgive me, and I do my best to get with her friend.  To make it even more pathetic, even if I could start seeing Hannah it would be over in a matter of weeks as she lived on the other side of the world.  I looked into Kathy's trusting eyes, she knew not a thing about it.
"So did Hannah flirt with you?" Maybe she knew more than I gave her credit for.
"Why do you say that? I asked, trying to look casual.
"Anytime she knows she looks good she lays it on pretty thick.  She can't help herself.  She'll never act on it it's just the way she is.  The moment I saw her in that bikini I thought she'd be turning it on again."
"She hasn't really said much to me like that," I lied, "Just talked about nothing."
"Did she try to pick your brain about my training?" She asked.
"A little bit, but not a lot."
"Well if she does don't tell her too much." She said, squeezing me. "She knows I'm going into this race in really good condition and she'll want to know how.  But she couldn't do it because she doesn't have you to inspire her."
"Yeah no worries." I smiled at her, not mentioning those crunches I had shown Hannah in the garage.
All this time I'd been thinking Hannah was really into me, and all she'd wanted was either some self-esteem boost or some inside training tips.  I couldn't believe how close I had come to making a complete fool of myself, let alone throwing away the best relationship of my life.
"Sorry about the other morning as well." Kathy said to me.
"For what?" I asked, confused.
"For running in, jumping you and leaving you hanging." She said. "I just needed it so bad and it's been nearly impossible with her being around." She gestured at Hannah, still sitting on the sand.
"Yeah you left me tent-poling that sheet pretty bad," I smiled, "but I want you to know any time you need a pole to ride on... I'm here for you".
"Thanks," she laughed, "but I'll make it up to you."
She kissed me again and squeezed me tighter with her legs, rubbing her pussy on me.  As you can imagine, this was doing nothing for my ability to come out of the water any time soon.  Maybe I'd tease her a little.
"I'm just surprised you had the energy for that right after a run, must not be working that hard these days." I smirked at her. "Getting a bit slack?"
I knew this would get a reaction after she had worked so hard and suffered so much, even if she knew I was saying it in fun.
"You know I'm building my energy for the race," she said, giving me a phony punch in the chest, "plus I look fit enough to you, don't I?"
On saying that she flexed her wet bicep, so hard it shook.  That was it for me, I'd fuck her right here in the water if I had to.  I grabbed her hard and went to kiss her, but she pulled away.
"Oh no I'd better head in and do some push ups." She said. "Wouldn't want to have any spare energy left over.  Come sit with us once that's gone down."
'That' was my now bulging cock, and she gave it a little squeeze as she left me there.  Why do women always win those?  Bitch.
As the light faded and a cool breeze started whipping over the waves I also headed out of the water.  I took Kathy by the hand as we left the sand and started the walk back to her house.  We all walked in silence, not for any reason other than none of us felt the need to say anything.  It was a beautiful night after a beautiful day and we all were quite content just to walk and enjoy it.  I was holding the hand of the girl of my dreams, and yet I was deliberately not allowing us to walk behind Hannah.  I did not need that firm backside in front of me, I was only human after all.

I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2010, 09:17:03 pm »
The days counted down until we were only a week away from the beginning of the sports festival, and the atmosphere at Kathy's house had changed gradually but dramatically.  It was still all smiles and jokes most of the time, but there was tension in the air and it didn't take much for one girl to get snippy at the other.  I pulled Kathy aside one afternoon and asked her what was going on.  She sternly denied knowing what I was talking about and told me I was being stupid.  I left her alone after that because it didn't take a genius to work out what was going on, the race was playing on both of their minds.  Despite their friendship they both passionately wanted to beat the other one.  There were fifty-odd other girls in the race but as far as I knew none were living together and at the same time having to compete against one another.  The fact that neither girl was training particularly hard in the build up to the race probably didn't help the situation.  They were both eating for maximum energy and had no release for all their built up aggression and tension. 
In addition to this each one was trying to get the mental edge of the other.  I was sitting on the couch with Kathy watching TV, she was eating a salad with some chicken.  Hannah walked in and picked a piece of chicken up off Kathy's plate.
"Ooh, chicken." She said and took the biggest piece.
Any other time with anyone else this silly little act would not be an issue, but there were greater forces at work here and Kathy was not going to take it lying down.
"I'd put that back if I were you." She said, deadly serious.
"Why?" Hannah turned and looked her straight in the eye. "I like chicken."
"Because it's mine, get your own." Kathy shot back.
"For god's sake." Hannah sighed and rolled her eyes, throwing the meat back onto Kathy's plate.
A day later I was looking in the fridge for something for myself when Hannah walked in from the garage.  She had done a light workout and was a little sweaty, and wearing what must be the most revealing workout clothes she owned.  No doubt about it, she looked fantastic and knew it.
"Can you get me a drink?" She asked. "I'm so hot."
She bent down to get a glass from the cupboard, giving me a first class view of that brilliant ass of hers.  I looked over at Kathy who was cleaning up and she was standing there, silently fuming. 
About that time I decided to stop spending so much time there.  Not only was the tension unpleasant but Kathy wasn't very pleasant to be around and I could do without Hannah using me to get to her.  They wanted to be bitches that was fine, just so long as they left me out of it.  If they ever wanted to kiss and make up, I'd be there with the strawberries and cream.
Therefore I found myself waking up at home from then on.  I was surprised to hear a knock at the door one morning as I was getting out of the shower.  I opened the door and it was Kathy, in her usual running gear.
"Hey.  Where's Hannah?" I asked, knowing they always ran together.
"Fuck Hannah." Kathy said, still breathing heavily. "I had to get out of that house."
"What happened?" I asked.
"She's just trying to get under my skin.  I know she's playing games with me and I can deal with that but I'm just over it.  Maybe I could come in?"
I let her in and she sat on the floor to stretch her legs.  I sat on the couch and when she sat up I started rubbing her shoulders.
"That feels good, keep doing exactly what you're doing." She told me as I kneaded her back and shoulders with my thumbs.
"You got some nice tan lines happening there." I said, rubbing underneath her sports bra.
"Maybe I shouldn't spend so much time in it then." She lifted her arms straight up in what had become the signal for 'pull it off'.
I pulled the bra up and off her, leaving her musclular back totally exposed.  I continued with the massage.
"You're nothing but a little ball of angry lately," I said, "you nervous about the race?"
"I've just got so much pent up frustration," she admitted, "I can't train hard and I just can't get all this nervous energy out.  I just wanna go to the gym with you and kill myself but of course I can't, it's driving me mad."
"Well..." I said, reaching my hand around her front and rubbing her nipple between my thumb and finger, "there are other ways of releasing tension and Hannah has no idea where I live."
"Oh my god that is the best idea I've heard in my life." She agreed. "It's been so long since we've been able to just go for it, get your fucking clothes off."
By the time I had hastily ripped my clothes off she was already naked and lying on the couch, with one finger in her pussy.  I crawled on top of her and replaced her finger with mine, rapidly stroking the inside of her with my fingertip.
"Forget that," she gasped, gripping my waist tight with her fingernails, "get inside me and split me in half!"
She didn't need to tell me twice.  I rode her as hard as I could, pumping my dick into her over and over like a piston.  She was still gripping me hard, veins popping up in her forearms and shoulders as she held me.  I was giving her all I had but she wanted more, she was thrusting upwards so hard she was lifting me up off the couch.
"Hang on a sec." She gasped as she put both legs up behind her head.
I grabbed hold of her insanely defined calves and pounded into her again.  She was gasping and grunting as I pushed into her faster, either with pleasure or the effort of keeping her legs in position.  She dragged her nails down my back and screamed out, then pulling me into her.  She threw her head back and cried out as if she was about to burst into tears, large veins running up each side of her neck.  She clenched her teeth as if she could barely take the insane levels of pleasure she was feeling.  Suddenly she stopped and looked straight into my eyes, her's were wet and a light mist of sweat covered her face.
"Roll over." Was all she said.
I pulled out of her and she jumped on top of me, she slid my cock into her and rode me hard.  She leaned forward and put her hands on my chest, and I grabbed her ass and squeezed hard.  She jumped like she had just been given an electric shock, before moaning and thrusting onto me even harder.  I released my grip and gave her hard ass a little smack.  She paused for a moment.
"Oh god yes." She moaned. "Hit me harder."
I didn't want to just start belting the shit out of her as I knew girls could get kind of funny about this sort of thing, so I smacked her again only slightly harder.
"Are you asleep?" She laughed. "Fuckin hit me!"
I smacked her hard.  She moaned and writhed against me, biting my ear.
"Why have we never done this?" She shrieked as I smacked her again and again.
She grunted and yelped as I repeatedly spanked her.  She was grinding me harder and faster the more I hit her.  I looked up and saw her eyes were closed as if she had forgotten everything else, as if she was almost overcome by the intense pleasure.  I reached both my hands down and grabbed her ass cheeks hard, forcing her onto my cock and pushing deep inside her.  Her whole body tensed and she dug her nails into my shoulders.  She pressed her face into my chest and she moved as if having a full body convulsion.  Then with a loud moan every muscle in her body relaxed and she looked up and kissed me hard, things were suddenly very gooey around the crotch area.  I guessed she was satisfied.
"That was amazing." She smiled as she wiped away some hair that was clinging to her sweaty face.
"I never knew you were into stuff like that." I said.
"Neither did I," she laughed, "but from now on you have my permission to spank me as hard as you like.  Oh that was so good."
She pulled off me and collapsed down next to me, I turned onto my side and put my hand on her waist.
"Well I don't want to hurt ya." I said playfully, giving her a little squeeze.
"Says the guy who trains me so hard I puke." she laughed. "Now all of a sudden you don't want to hurt me."
"I'm pretty sure you asked for the training and now you're in the best condition of your life."
"Well it seems every time you hurt me something good happens, so you now have permission to cause me pain any time you like."
"Mmm I'll keep that in mind." I smiled deviously.
"Can I stay here tonight?" She asked. "I don't want to deal with Hannah again tonight."
"You sure that won't make things worse?"
"No.  We both know what athletes can be like, we'll be fine we just need some alone time." She answered. "In fact, do you mind going to my place to pick up some stuff?  Just toothbrush and some clothes really."
"Sure."
She wrote me a short list of things to bring back and I drove to Kathy's house.  I was slightly apprehensive about how Hannah would react when I arrived and told her Kathy wouldn't be coming home.  I gave a quick two knocks on the door then let myself in.
"I'm in my room." A familiar british accent called out.
I walked into Hannah's room and she was lying on her bed in t-shirt and shorts, reading a cosmo.
"How are you?" I asked, damn she had good legs.
"Ok," she looked up at me. "I'm guessing Kathy's at your place, talking about how awful I am?"
"She's fine," I answered, "she just needs some time so she'll stay at mine tonight."
"I feel so bad about everything, it's just been so tense around here lately."
"Well you're both competitive people, it's understandable there might be some clashes." I said, sitting on the corner of the bed. "You guys will be fine."
"I think while I've got you alone I owe you an apology too." She said, sitting up and drawing her knees up to her chin.
"What for?" I asked as I tried hard not to notice how her shorts rode up to her ass cheeks.
"Well I've been flirting with you pretty hard and you know it.  Kathy's my friend and you're her man, it's inappropriate and I'm sorry."
"It's fine, don't give it another thought,"
"I guess I've just been in need of an ego boost lately." She went on. "You know I've been single for a while and that's fine I mean, it's good to be able to focus on me but that's not really what's bugging me.  Can I tell you something in secret?"
"Of course."
"Well I've always been a better athlete than Kathy.  She has never competed outside her own country, I have competed in three countries outside Britain.  I once represented England and was in with a chance of going to the olympics.  Now I've come over here and Kathy's in amazing condition, she's got you and everything seems to be so great for her.  I used to be one of the best in the world, now it seems I'm not even the best athlete I know.  I guess I'm a little jealous."
"You want some advice?" I asked her.
"Love some."
"You don't become one of the world's best just by training hard," I said, "You don't get there with only talent.  It's a combination of the two plus the mental strength to block everything out and dig deep when it gets hard.  Regardless of anything else you will always have that ability because you were born with it.  Block out the things you can't change and run the best race you can."
"I guess you have a point." She smiled. "Thanks"
She got up onto her knees and gave me a hug.  I hugged her back and as she released I left my hands on her waist.
"And with this body you won't be single for long, trust me."
She blushed a little and smiled.  I gathered up Kathy's things and returned home, leaving Hannah with her thoughts.  Kathy and I spent the rest of the day together and I focused on trying to keep her relaxed.  The race was only a couple of days away and I knew it would be weighing on her mind.  A few times we were in the middle of a conversation and I could tell she had just tuned out, her mind was elsewhere.  She stayed with me that night and I thought it was important for her to release as much stress as she needed to  If she did that with wild sex, who was I to refuse?
I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2010, 09:17:43 pm »
The day of the race dawned warm and sunny, one of those days that makes you want to be outside.  I picked up the girls from Kathy's place and we spent an age loading all the gear into her car.  Bikes on the roof-rack, swimsuits, shoes and all manner of things I didn't even know the function of were crammed into the back.  The girls had obviously resolved their differences but there was still tension on the drive there.  Most of the drive was full of lame jokes followed by over the top laughter punctuated by long periods of silence.  You couldn't really blame them.  One had travelled halfway across the world and the other had trained herself half to death in preparation for this day.  I was even feeling a few nerves for the both of them as we arrived at the beachfront.  There were cars everywhere, and after dropping the girls off and helping them unload their gear I had to park a mile away. 
The walk back to the beach was hardly an unpleasant experience however, the whole city was buzzing for the week long festival of summer sports.  All the shops were open and there were spectator areas and marquees set up all along the beachfront.  A public address system announced when and where all the events were taking place and the whole area was full of fit and toned bodies.  With beach volleyball, triathlon, beach soccer, surfboat racing, sailing, wakeboarding and a bikini contest on offer at any one time boredom was not an issue.
I tracked down Kathy near where I dropped her off.  She was under a marquee where it seemed most of the triathlon entrants were readying themselves.  She was already in her racing gear, bent over her bag and checking her shoes and bike pedal clips for what would have to be the millionth time.  I walked up behind her and dug my fingers into her ribs.
"Shit!" She jumped about a foot in the air.
"Ha ha, how's everything?" I laughed.
"Great when people aren't sneaking up on me." She answered.
She gave me a quick hug and a peck on the cheek.  She was a picture of athleticism in her black, one piece swimsuit.  Her arms and legs rippled with her every movement, and the material of her swimsuit clung tightly to her breasts and abs.
"It's only an hour till the start baby, I'll see you at the finish."
It was clear she needed her time to focus and go through whatever pre-event routine she liked to go through, and equally clear I wasn't part of it.  I could respect that, everyone had their own ways of coping with the jitters and she needed time to run through hers.  What I did need now is to find a way to kill the next hour and luckily there was plenty of hot athlete skin on show.  I decided beach volleyball was a worthy use of my time and spent a very enjoyable hour watching scantily-clad woman bounce around on the sand.  All too soon however, the loudspeaker was announcing the imminent start of the triathlon.
I made my way to the start area and found the area full of athletes and fans.  Like most mixed events of this type, the women would set off first followed by the men.  The top ten or so men would generally overtake the women through the event but they were not in direct competition with each other, more like two separate races taking place simultaniously.
The women were all tightly bunched together, waiting for the starters gun while most of the men continued the last of their warm ups behind them.  I recognised the current women's world number one in the front row, along with several other top international competitors.  I could see Hannah a couple of rows back but even though I had pushed right up against the tape separating the spectators from the competitors I could not see Kathy.  It was difficult at the best of times as most of them wore black or dark coloured one-piece swimsuits, hair under a skull cap and goggles over their eyes like they were preparing for a race to the centre of the earth.  I was nervous for both of them, but naturally more so for Kathy.  My mind flashed back to all those nights we spent in the gym, and that was in addition to her normal training.  All the pain, the sweat soaked clothes, the tears and her amazing refusal to give up and admit she had reached her limit.  All that was about to either pay off, or prove a complete waste of time.
The starters gun cracked and all the girls ran straight down the sand and into the sea.  I did catch a glimpse of Kathy in mid pack as they disappeared into the ocean, blending into an unrecognisable blob of flailing arms, legs and foam.  The start of an event like this is always a slight anti-climax.  They race off into the water and then for ages afterwards you can't see anything until they emerge minutes later.  I expected to see Kathy make up a few positions in the swim owing to her fantastic upper body strength and she didn't disappoint me.  Along with most of the crowd I had moved the short distance to view the transision area where the girls would emerge from the water and head off on the bike.  Kathy had emerged with the leading pack and was very quick to get the skull cap and goggles off, shoes on, onto the bike and away.  Hannah was performing strongly as well, she had lost s few spots but wasn't far behind in terms of distance.  The bike was her strongest discipline as she would be looking to make up and many positions as possible in this part of the race.
The bike course was layed out on the public roads surrounding the waterfront area.  They would ride up one side of the main street between the shops and cafes, around a marker and back up the other side.  They would make a hard right and ride alongside a large grassy reserve that - along with a small theme park - separated the road from the sand.  This area was packed with spectators as was the rest of the course that then turned right again onto a road that heads for the city centre.  The rest of the course was basically long straights and right turns until they arrived back at the start.  The bike leg was five laps long.  After the first lap Kathy was still more or less with the leaders, Hannah had duly picked up positions and was moving very well through the field.  By the end of the second lap Kathy had fallen off the pace of the leaders but was streets ahead of the rest of the local entrants, Hannah was actually the next behind her having despatched the other women she had been racing with.  Not long after they had begun the third lap the announcer became very excited about something.  Like most loudspeakers the one near me was distorted to the point of being inaudable and that combined with the spectators loud cheering at a tremendous battle going on for the lead of the men's race meant I had no idea what the announcer was saying.  The next time around I could see nothing amiss, leaders were maintaining the status quo and Kathy had not really lost or gained anything.  I noticed though how comfortable she looked, strong and confident.  Seemed Hannah's fears about Kathy's condition were well founded.  It was at that point I noticed Hannah had not been past me, a few other women had passed by but I had not seen Hannah who last I knew had been not far behind Kathy.  After a long wait she finally rode past.  She was in among the backmarkers and had a large graze down her leg.  Her swimsuit was slightly torn near her hips and her face wore and expression of pure agony.  Obviously she had taken a fall somewhere and that was most likely the unheard message from the announcer.  The question now was not where she would finish, but if she would finish.
I could only imagine her discomfort as she pedaled by me next time around.  The passing breeze intensifying the pain of her injury, coupled with the sweat running into it would form a serious distraction.  This combined with the fact that she was now near last and had no chance of a decent result after travelling half way around the world.  How she coped with the mental and emotion side of that is still beyond my understanding.
The leaders were completing the bike leg and moving onto the run.  The running course was almost a mirror image of the bike one, except they headed left off the main street instead of right and followed a similar layout around the mainly upmarket residential area situated there.  Along with a large section of the crowd I moved to a good vantage point on the running course within sight of the finish line.  Kathy was now out of touch with the leaders but was running a fairly lonely race as 'best of the rest'.  She looked great.  No signs of fatigue in her confident, steady stride.  She had a light sheen of sweat visible on her arms and back but looked comfortable.  My main concern was for Hannah and when she came into view the contrast to Kathy's relative comfort could not have been greater.  She was clearly exhausted, her injury having taken its toll on her stamina.  Her face was bright red and a picture of total exhaustion.  I yelled out to her to keep going but she didn't acknowledge my presence at all, as if all her concentration was being directed at keeping her legs moving.
The running leg was two laps long and the top males had begun to overtake the leading females.  The last lap was run without much incident and as the leading women were crossing the line I made my way down to intercept Kathy at the finish.  Sure enough she appeared in the home stretch having taken quite a bit of time out of the leaders, as she crossed the line she recieved a good reception from the crowd as the first local competitor home.  I tried to push my way out into the finishing area but was held back by a security guard.  It didn't matter however as she spotted me almost immediately and threw her arms around me.
"Thankyou, thankyou.  Thankyou I love you so much." She half whispered into my ear between deep breaths.
Her sweaty arms were wrapped around my neck and her heaving chest squeezed into me as she breathed deep and hard.  I tried to hand her a towel to wipe herself down but she didn't want to let me go, she just held me tight for probably over two minutes.  All the emotion that she had kept under wraps during the event itself could be released now.  She kissed me hard.
"I could never have done this without you thankyou baby." She almost cried.
After she settled down and began to dry herself she asked me where Hannah was.  Her main concern seeming to be that she had beaten her.  I told her what had happened and her elation changed to sudden concern for her friend.  When Hannah finally did appear she was almost in a state of collapse.  She stumbled towards the line and immediately after crossing she fell into the arms of ambulance officers who took her straight to the medical tent.  We rushed after them and after a few minutes and Hannah giving permission we were allowed in to see her.
She was lying on the bed and had an IV drip in her arm for rapid rehydration.
"I just pushed too hard." She cried without us even asking the question. "I had to make up places after the swim and just tried to corner too fast."
She had her hands over her eyes and the medics were treating her leg.  Kathy kneeled down next to Hannah and stroked Hannah's forehead.
"It happens to everyone sometimes, it'll be fine." She said softly.
I left the tent at this point feeling it was too crowded and I wasn't really adding anything to the situation.  I sat down outside the tent and could hear Hannah sobbing.  It was hard not to feel for her, she had trained hard and sacrificed a lot and blew it all with one simple mistake.  She had no excuses and no one else to blame, she had messed up and all the effort in training and pain in the race had come to nothing.
Soon an official came to find Kathy.  The sports festival's main sponsor had put up a cash prize for the best placed local athlete in all the events and Kathy was to be presented with that.  She smiled as she was presented the prize alongside the outright winners but you could tell the moment was bittersweet as she felt for Hannah as well. 
Hannah was eventually released from the medical tent and although there were many events still to be run did not feel like hanging around.  We drove home as we drove there, making smalltalk.  On arriving back at Kathy's, the two exhausted girls went inside while I unpacked the car.  Inside Kathy had gone straight for the shower while Hannah went straight to bed.  I took her some painkillers and she thanked me before asking me to close her curtains and her door, she needed to be alone.
Kathy emerged from the bathroom wearing only a towel, finding me on the corner of her bed.  I stood up and closed the door, Kathy was picking up her swimsuit and other gear off her floor when I walked up behind her and pulled off her towel.
"Oh, I'd love to baby but I'm so tired." She smiled, knowing what I had in mind.
I put my hands on her hard waist, drew her to me and kissed her on the neck.
"You make a good case," she laughed, "but I'd be a dud right now trust me.  I'd love it if you stayed the night though."
We spent the remaining hours of the day just sitting on the couch and talking.  She took me through every moment of the race in detail.  You could hardly blame her for wanting to talk about it as it was in her view the best race she has ever run, and she could hardly talk about it with Hannah.
We were talking with the tv on in the background and the evening news had come on.  The sports report had a full round up of the sports festival action and naturally we both paused our conversation to watch.  There was a small clip of Hannah's crash and we could see it was as she had described it.  She had simply tried to corner too fast and fallen hard on her side when the bike slid out from underneath her.  Of course they showed the winners crossing the line but we were both surprised to see what was shown next.
"Local athlete Katherine Green proved to be the surprise package of the day by not only being first local athlete home, but also placing a highly impressive eighth overall.  She placed ahead of many of the more fancied competitors and proven local talent can mix it with the best in the world."
They even showed footage of Kathy crossing the line and receiving her prize.
"I can't believe they showed me!" She enthused. "That's unbelievable!"
"Congratulations baby." I said as I kissed her on the cheek. "You deserve every bit of it."
After another hour or so we decided to head to bed.  We slid under the sheets and I held her tight body close to me.  In no time at all she was asleep, and when you think about it no wonder.

I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2010, 09:18:13 pm »
Later in the week Hannah was preparing to head back to the U.K.  It was her last evening before her flight and she had already packed most of her things.  She had taken the bandage off her leg and the graze had begun to heal.  She said it no longer caused her any pain and apart from being a bit subjued she seemed to have gotten over her disasterous race.  We were having a few drinks at Kathy's place because it was Hannah's last night and the conversation was good and light hearted.  There was no sign of the tension between the two girls that had existed the last few weeks, if anything they were acting a little over friendly.  I couldn't put my finger on exactly why, but I felt they both knew something I didn't.  More to the point I felt they were deliberately not telling me something and it was bugging me.  Several times I spotted them exchanging glances and after a while I couldn't hold it in any more.
"What is with you two tonight?" I asked.
Hannah giggled.  Kathy answered me,
"What do you mean?"
"I mean you are both acting wierd." I said.
"Are we?" Hannah chirped.
"Can I see you in my room for a sec?" Kathy asked me.
We went into her room.
"What's going on?" I asked, exasperated.
"Nothing bad," she answered, "we are just a bit nervous.  You see, you've been really great to me and Hannah says you've helped her out as well.  We wanted to do something for you but it's kind of a first for both of us."
"Ok..." I answered, slightly intrigued.
"You ready Hannah?" She called out.
The bedroom door opened and there was Hannah.  Her perfectly toned body covered only by some sexy black lingere.  She closed the door behind her and marched up to me, grabbing hold of the back of my head and kissing me hard.  I was shocked as much as anything else and as she pushed me onto the bed I saw Kathy was also getting undressed.  Wherever this was going, I wanted to see it through to the end.  Hannah pulled Kathy close and unhooked her bra.  Kathy let it fall to the floor and returned the favour to Hannah.  It was the first time I had seen Hannah's breasts and although they were smaller than Kathy's they were round and looked soft as Kathy put her hand on one.  They stood close and Hannah placed her hand on the back of Kathy's neck, Kathy put her hand on Hannah's slender waist and gently drew her close.  Their breasts touched, gently at first then they squeezed together harder as the two bodies pressed close.  The girls moved their lips tantalizingly close, then with her cheeky smile and a sideways glance at me Kathy moved in and the girls kissed.  I could not believe what I was seeing as I watched the two hard bodies press together.  Kathy's hand on Hannah's back didn't even cause a slight depression in her firm back, and I noticed the contrast of Kathy's tanned skin pressing onto Hannah's silky white complexion.  Their firm stomachs slid against each other as the girls kissed softly.
Hannah ran her hand over Kathy's erect nipple and down the ridges of her abs.  I noticed how Kathy's hard muscle definition differed from Hannah's slightly softer look.  Kathy's skin seemed to suck in over every muscle and vein, while Hannah didn't appear as defined it was obvious she was a highly trained athlete.  Hannah continued to slide her hand down and between Kathy's legs.  Kathy shivered and put her hand on Hannah's ass, sliding her hand under her panties and slipping them down her long legs.  Hannah giggled and did the same to Kathy and soon I had both girls standing in front of me, completely naked.  Kathy noticed the raging boner I had from watching them and turned back to Hannah.  She ran her hand over Hannah's biceps and then traced a line right down the centre of her abs.
"This girl's in awesome shape," she said to me, "her body is so hard, but she's all mine too bad for you."
They kissed again before Hannah turned to me.
"And this one is all mine now.  Look at those abs, those glutes, those arms, those awesome tits...."
Hannah leaned down and sucked softly on Kathy's nipple before sliding down and kissing her abs.  She continued down even further and turned Kathy to lean up against the wardrobe.  She turned and winked at me before licking Kathy's pussy once, then again and again.  Kathy's expression was one of pure extasy as her body quivered and rattled the wardrobe against the wall.  Hannah turned to me again.
"You're a lucky man.  Look how hot she is!  I want to fuck her hard."
I have to admit I felt quite lucky at this point.  They stopped the tongue twisting and both climbed onto the bed, one kneeling each side of me on the matress.  They began kissing again and Kathy reached down and began to stroke my bulging cock.  I reached up with both hands and put two fingers inside each of them, fingering the pair of them as they kissed hard above me.  Before long the girls were both only kissing intermittently as they were snatching sharp breaths and moaning with pleasure.  Hannah was gripping Kathy's muscular shoulders hard and thrusting down onto my fingers while Kathy was aggressively kissing Hannah's chest. Suddenly Kathy stopped and pushed Hannah off my hand.
"That's my man there!" She said sternly. "Hands off you naughty bitch, I'm gonna teach you a lesson.  Bend over!"
Hannah bent right over with her legs straight and her hands on the bed.  Her triceps jutting out of her straightened arms.  Kathy walked round behind her and spanked her hard.  Hannah yelped as Kathy hit her hard ass over and over again, far harder than I had ever hit her.
"You wanna fuck so bad?" Kathy asked.
"Yes yes oh god yes!" Hannah gasped back.
"Well take this!"
Kathy had reached down into Hannah's bag and pulled out a dildo.  Without pausing she pushed it roughly into Hannah.  Hannah pushed her face down into the sheets and moaned loudly with the intense pleasure.  Kathy rammed the rubber cock into her hard as Hannah screamed and buried her face in the sheets.  Kathy beconed me over to stand where she was, before pulling the dildo out and tossing it on the bed.
"Fuck the horny bitch." She said to me. "Fuck her hard."
I couldn't believe I would be allowed to do this but so far the whole thing had seemed like the stuff of a dream so I duly obliged and pushed my cock deep into Hannah.  Her arm muscles were flexed tight as she gripped the bed and she screamed into the matress as I fucked her hard.
"I'm not going to miss out here." Kathy said as she climbed onto the bed.
She lay back in front of Hannah, spread her legs out wide and straight and forced Hannah's face onto her pussy.  It seemed to me Hannah was gasping so much from the hard fuck I was giving her she would have spent as much time breathing on Kathy's pussy as licking it.  Either way Kathy seemed to be enjoying it as her intense and urgent moans made obvious.
I watched these two amazing bodies as I kept pushing hard into Hannah.  The muscles in Hannah's back were rippling with every one of my hard thrusts and I could see Kathy's muscular, open legs and hard tensed abs and arms as she held Hannah's head in place.  These two bodies, sculpted in the gym by untold amounts of effort, buckets of sweat, paralyzing pain, fierce determination and more than a few tears were now each enjoying the fruits of the other's labour.  Kathy was rubbing Hannah's arms vigourously while Hannah kneaded Kathy's abs and breasts, obviously enjoying each other's firm and sexy physiques.
Hannah was moaning loudly before she let out a long and loud scream of ecstasy.  Her juices ran down the inside of her legs and it became clear she was done.  I pulled out of her and she turned to me,
"Come here." Was all she said as she kissed me long and hard.
Although I didn't feel as though I could give much more I climbed on top of Kathy who was still lying on her back, holding her legs wide open.
"Hey baby!" She shrieked as I thrusy hard inside her.
She held me tight to her and I could feel one of her biceps flexed hard in the back of my neck.  Her other hand sat on my lower back and held me deep inside her while she gyrated slowly.  I could feel her abs flexing against mine and as I gave one of her tits a playful bite it all got too much and I came hard.
"You as well!" Kathy complained.
"Don't worry," Hannah said from behind me, "hold her down I'll finish her off."
Hannah had the dildo in her hand and directed me to sit near Kathy's head and hold her down while she went to work on her.  I placed my hands on Kathy's rippling shoulders and held her still as Hannah teased her.  She would slide the dildo in an inch or so and then slide it straight out again, before just tickling her with the tip and repeating the process.  This was driving Kathy mad.
"Put it in! Oh god please put it in!" She begged.
She kept trying to sit up and do the job herself but I held her down.  Every time I saw her abs tense hard I would have to force my whole bodyweight onto her shoulders to keep her from sitting up, such was the strength of her stomach.  Each time she tried to sit up and grab the dildo she shook with the strain, only to rise an inch or so and be forced down.  She tried to thrust her pussy onto it when she felt it close, but Hannah would just pull it away.
"Look at those ripped abs." Hannah said patronisingly. "Another hour of this will do better than any gym."
"Another five minutes of this I'll rip your fucking head off!" Kathy snapped back.
Hannah teased her for another couple of minutes before I signalled I wouldn't be able to hold her down much longer.  Every time Kathy tried to sit up I expected her to be a bit weaker but she just wasn't.  I was getting weaker while she kept straining with the same vigour as before.  Finally Hannah dug the dildo deep into Kathy.  She let out a long scream before begging Hannah to stab it into her harder and harder.  She writhed and thrashed around under my hands before reaching out and grabbing the headboard.  As Hannah slammed her as hard and as fast as she could Kathy seemed to be approaching delirious.  She writhed and moaned and yelled out non-sensical words, her bent arm pulling harder on the headboard making her bicep seem to pop right off her arm.  As she approached climax she seemed to stop moving around so much, and I climbed over to straddle her.  Holding her legs apart with mine I began to caress her breasts and took the opportunity to squeeze that steel-like bicep hard.
Soon Kathy screamed again and her whole body tensed beneath me.  I turned around and noticed Hannah rubbing her by now exhausted arm and that Kathy had made a nice mess all over the sheets.  I kissed her once but she didn't kiss me back, she was too occupied just catching her breath.  I stood up and pulled Hannah close to me, knowing this was most likely the last time I'd get my hands on her soft, silky white skin.  I ran my hand down her back and kissed her, when my hand reached her ass she slid her thigh up to my waist.  I ran my hand along her toned leg and kissed her again.
"You were awesome." I smiled to her.
"You weren't too bad yourself." She smiled back and kissed me again.
She disappeared to the bathroom to clean up and I sat on the bed next to Kathy.  She was still where we had left her and I leaned over to kiss her on the forehead.
"How you doin sexy?" I asked.
"Pretty freakin good." She replied, looking up at me. "Did you like your present?"
"Can't wait to find out how you'll top it for Christmas." I laughed.
Hannah poked her head in the door to say goodnight and Kathy looked up at her.
"It's your last night here," she said, "stay in here."
Without a word Hannah turned out the lights, then I felt her slide into bed on my side.  I held Kathy and Hannah held me, and like the meat in an athletic sandwich I fell asleep with the thought life could be a whole lot worse.
I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2010, 09:18:44 pm »
Early next morning Kathy took Hannah to the airport.  She gave me a brief hug goodbye as I loaded her suitcase into the car, and I found myself wondering when -and indeed if- I would see her again.  After Kathy's car pulled away I gathered my things together and went home, I had work later in the afternoon and a hundred things to do before that.  I was in fact just about to leave for work when Kathy called me.
"Guess what!" She shrieked.
"What?" I asked.
"I'm gonna be on TV!" She said excitedly.
"Doing what?"
"The local news wants to interview me after my placing in the race!  I'm so excited!"
"That's great news." I said. "I'll have to talk to you later I'm heading to work."
Sure enough the next day the journalist arrived with all manner of cameras and equipment to do the interview.  I was sitting on the couch with Kathy at the time, and when it became clear I was going to be in the way I headed back to my place.  I would be able to watch it along with everyone else on the evening news.
I arrived at Kathy's that evening to find her brother Jake and his fiance there, along with two other friends.  They were all here to witness her big moment.  Naturally the piece was left until the end of the program, after all the local and world news and most of the sport.
"In the recent headline triathlon event of the Summer Sports Festival, local athlete Kathy Green defied all expectations to finish with the leading pack.  By far and away the best placed local competitor, we caught up with our latest local superstar to see what went into that incredible performance."
Kathy squeezed my arm as we waited expectantly.  All in all it was a fairly standard sort of interview, Kathy outlined some of her background and her training.  They even took the cameras out to her garage to have a look at her home gym.
"Most of your competitors have professional trainers with them twenty four hours a day, dietitians and nutritionists to monitor their eating.  You have none of this, how do you compete with them?"  The reporter asked.
"You just kick your own butt, every single day,"  She answered.  It's hard but you have to be working harder than them to stand any chance of beating them"
We all listened intently as the interviewer continued her questions.  I was thrilled for her of course, but I was also waiting for the moment she mentioned me.  Call me selfish if you like, but it's not every day you get spoken about on TV.
"And what is it that keeps you motivated when you feel you have reached your limits, when the training all gets too hard?"
This had to be it.
"You just picture some other girl somewhere, still training while you're quitting." She answered with a detrmined stare. "If you don't finish well you can't be thinking 'if only I'd trained harder'."
The piece finished and we all gave her a round of applause.  We talked for a while before the others began heading home.  I didn't contribute a lot to the conversation, a little miffed at not being given any credit for the help I had given Kathy during her preparation for the season.  On one hand she had been the one doing the training, it was her sweat on the floor and her muscles aching.  On the other hand I had organised a place for her to train that was far better equiped than her garage and done every possible thing to help her.  It wasn't that she didn't mention me as such, but just the whole angle of the interview was how she had done everything on her own with no help from anyone.  As everyone left Kathy turned to me.
"So what did you think?  You've been pretty quiet."
"Yeah it was great." I answered.
"But....."
"Aw it's stupid really." I said. "I just thought with everything you've said to me before about the help I've given you I thought maybe you'd have mentioned me once in that whole thing."
"You can't seriously be pissed off at that." She said to me with a furrowed brow. "The interview was about me not you."
"Yeah I know." I said. "I just thought that maybe when you were asked about how you got through the tough times you might have recognised the help I've given you."
"So a free holiday and letting you fuck my friend wasn't thanks enough?  You need everyone to know I couldn't do this by myself?"
"No Kath it's just..."
"I worked myself to death to achieve what I have and if you can't just let me have my moment then maybe you need to have a good look at yourself."
I already knew this was a stupid argument as I walked out the door that night but pride is a powerful thing.  Still we had fought before and we both needed time to cool off, I would go see her tommorow.

As I pulled up at her house the next day she was already on her way out the door.
"Hi," she said, "I can't stop to talk right now so lets say you're sorry, I'm sorry and later we'll do it.  I'm late."
"Where you off too?" I asked.
"PulseSport want to talk about sponsoring me, it's great but we'll have to talk later. Bye!"
She blew me a kiss as she closed her car door.  As she pulled out of the driveway it dawned on me that this was a fairly big deal.  PulseSport were a locally based sportswear brand who had only been around a short time but had gained a big presence by sponsoring prominent events and athletes.  Anything they could offer Kathy would help her enormously.
Later in the day I recieved a phone call from Kathy.  Her voice almost quivered with excitment as she recounted the details of her meeting with the PulseSport marketing people, and what they had offered her was potentially life changing.  First of all she would be paid.  All her competition and training wear would be supplied by them free of charge, also they would be able to get her entry in events interstat and possibly overseas.  They had a plan to promote PulseSport as a sexy sporting brand and for them Kathy fit the bill perfectly.  They would capitalise on her recent exposure to make her the local face of PulseSport.  She would occasionally fill a PR role for them at certain events and would appear in their catalogues, brochures and flyers.
This deal had the potential to open up a whole new world for Kathy.  She was understandably thrilled and I was thrilled for her.  The PulseSport people were seemingly keen as well as they had already booked a photoshoot for the upcoming catalogue later in the week.
I took her out to dinner to celebrate but for one of the few times I can remember conversation was difficult.  Her mind was on competing and winning, she was a long way from the restaraunt table that night but I couldn't have been happier for her.
Later in the week Kathy stopped by to show me the results of her photoshoot.  She had copies of the actual photos that would be used in the upcoming PulseSport catalogue.  They had used a gym theme and had Kathy dripping in spray on sweat, staring directly into the camera with an icy stare.  She had shots taken of her in just about every item of clothing in the current line, either curling a dumbell or wiping sweat from her face.  As you would expect the lighting was perfect and accentuated every sinew of her athletic physique.
"So what do you think?" She asked, almost nervously.
"I'm proud of my girl." I answered as I kissed her on the cheek.
She did look incredible in all these shots, even though some of the stuff she was modelling was way too revealing to be classed as serious workout wear.
"If I didn't have the real thing I just might have kept a few of these." I joked to her.

The next few weeks were a time of change for the both of us.  In addition to Kathy's continuing work with PulseSport I quit my job.  The food industry had gotten stale for me and I had been considering a change for some time.  I had subconciously been putting in less effort at work and when my boss pulled me aside for a chat I knew then was the time to go.  As fortune would have it I was able to secure a job at Peter's recreation centre, the one with the gym Kathy and I had made such creative use of in her off season.  I would be in charge of organising the majority of the team sports to be played on the courts in the evenings.  The social basketball, netball and indoor soccer programmes were my responsibility.  It was good news for Kathy as well as even though I had nothing to do with the gym area of the centre, she could get discounted membership of the gym and it's extensive facilities.
Things were moving much faster for Kathy as well.  PulseSport's marketing department was in overdrive as they explored every possible avenue to push their brand.  They had her competing in another race in three weeks time before travelling interstate two days later for a photoshoot in a nationaly circulated sports magazine.  It would actually turn into two flights as this week she had to fly over to meet with the magazine's people and the photographer.  All this meant that we didn't get to see as much of each other as we would have liked.
My first few days at my new job turned out to be fairly frantic.  It was luck I had found this position as the previous programme manager had just left, but in the intervening days a lot of the administration of the programme had fallen into disarray.  After sorting the mess out and getting everything back on track I had the chance to take in my new surroundings and meet a few of my co-workers.  There was a photo-board up at reception with a name, picture and title of all the staff.  Peter had left me with Colin, a young trainee to show me around.  Colin was a very friendly, switched on kid and I liked him immediately.
As I already knew the basic layout of the place Colin gave me a run down of all my fellow staff members on the photo-board.  There were about three personal trainers, pool staff, aerobics/spinning instructors and a couple of referees for the sports.  As I would be working most closely with the referees, Colin suggested I meet them first, as her was about to lead me away one photo caught my eye.
"Who's this?" I asked, pointing at the photo of a pretty black haired girl.
"Ah," Colin laughed, "she's hot huh?  That's Jessica.  She mainly works in the gym with clients and stuff, you won't see her much probably."
"Too bad." I laughed.
I was introduced to one of the referees, Dave.  He was a large scottish man who combined his nightly refereeing duties with general maintenance around the centre.  The other referee, Maria, would not be in until the evening.
I settled in quickly and in a few short days I was feeling comfortable in my surroundings.  I had the sports fixtures running like clockwork and had the oppotunity to meet most of the other staff, but to my disappointment had not been able to catch a look at the beautiful Jessica.  I was speaking to Colin late one afternoon and mentioned this to him.
"She's been around." He laughed. "Maybe you're just unlucky.  Have you met Tom yet?"
I had.  Tom was born here but both his parents were Japanese.  He also worked in the gym and seemed like a decent bloke.
"Well here's a bit of goss," Colin said eagerly, "he wants Jessica bad.  Everyone seems to know except Jess herself."
"Well if the photo is any guide I don't blame him."  I replied.
"Yeah but because Jess has also got some Japanese in her Tom almost acts like he has first call on her, he'll get real pissed off if he sees you talking to her for too long."
"I can talk to whoever I like." I said. "Plus I'm sure we'll be fine.  I have to say she doesn't look Japanese."
"You can't really tell from the photo," Colin said, "she's only like an eighth or something but if you look at her eyes you can sort of see it.  Really exotic sort of thing... she's so hot."
Just at that moment there was a tap at the door.  To my surprise it was Kathy.
"Hey baby!" She smiled as she walked in and kissed me on the cheek.
She was wearing her new PulseSport training gear and looked the picture of athleticism.  A shiny silver sports bra and tight black shorts that hugged every curve of her hard rear end.
"Hey you!" I smiled. "What you doing here?"
"Just come for a quick workout." She said. "You know I've been entered in that race in a couple of weeks, gotta get some work in make sure I'm ready."
As she walked out the door it dawned on me how long it had been since I had seen Kathy.  With her constant activites with her new sponsor and my new job we hadn't spent any time together.  The other thing I noticed was how slim she was looking, not lean as in fit, but actually very slim.
I turned to Colin, who's jaw was about on the floor.
"That's your girl?" He asked in disbelief.
"That's her." I answered.
"Nice work." He grinned to me. "How'd you manage that?"
"With a lot of lying." I only half joked to him.
I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2010, 09:19:10 pm »
Later that night I had about an hour to go.  The last matches were being played and I had completed all my work, so I decided to go for a walk.  I had meant to go and see Kathy while she was here but time had gotten away from me and she would be long gone by now.  This close to a race she would be tapering her workouts off and be aiming for a quick forty five minutes to an hour, get the blood pumping and get out.  Therefore I was shocked to find her still in the gym when I walked up the stairs.  She was on the stationary bike riding about mid pace and looking totally exhausted.  I walked over and put my hand on her shoulder.
"Are you okay?" I asked. "You look shattered you've got a race coming up."
"I know that." She puffed as she looked up at me with a slightly detached sort of expression. "I have a lot of stuff coming up...I have to be ready."
I was about to argue when Colin appeared at the top of the stairs.  There had been a fight in the indoor soccer match and I needed to go and deal with it.  By the time it had all been calmed down and I had written out some suspensions the gym was closed and Kathy must have left.
I finished off my paperwork and as it seemed I was the last to leave I did a quick round to make sure everything was locked.  I noticed a light from the top of the stairs.  Obviously the gym lights had been left on so I headed up to turn them off.  It wasn't until I got to the top of the stairs I noticed the sound of rapid, heavy breathing from the corner of the room.  A slender female figure was on the incline bench, holding her legs straight out in front of her and very slowly moving them up and down.  She was wearing a tight, yellow top and black track pants and I recognised her as Jessica from the photo.
"Um hi." I said. "Just closing up."
"Oh." She opened her eyes with a start. "I didn't realise it was so late.  You must be the new guy."
"That would be me." I smiled.
"I'm Jessica." She said as she stood up and shook my hand. "I'm usually a personal trainer here but I always get roped into running aerobics as well, which is why I'm here tonight."
"So you cool down after a workout with another workout?" I asked her, trying not to obviously ogle her toned body.
"It was only oldies aerobics." She sighed. "Plus I like to get a good hard workout in after everyone else has left.  No-one wants an out of shape trainer do they?"
As Colin had told me she definately had an exotic look about her, especially around the eyes.  Her straight black hair was tied into a ponytail, and she looked amazing with her face blushed slightly pink from her effort.
"I heard there was a bit of a fight downstairs." She said as she gathered her towel and bottle.
"My first one." I joked. "But nothing major."
We continued to talk as we made our way out to the car park.  She seemed like a great girl, and had I not been with Kathy I would have been all over her.  But either way I was looking forward to getting to know her better.
Seems I wouldn't have to wait long as the events of that night turned out to be a reasonably regular routine.  I would be left to lock up and I'd find Jessica getting a quick workout in, we'd leave together and have a quick chat on our way out.  Kathy was stopping by most days as well.  The only time I was getting to see her was before or just after her workouts, and for a girl with a race in a matter of days she still seemed to be pushing herself extremely hard.  For some reason though I just felt I couldn't talk to her lately.  She seemed very disconnected and our conversations had become a little awkward.  I wasn't concerned about our relationship - we'd been through worse - but I was getting concerned about her.  She was not herself, this was not the way she prepared for a race.  Also she was looking thinner, and for a girl with almost no bodyfat at the best of times that wasn't a good sign.
Apart from this, things were going very well.  Kathy was happy with her PulseSport deal and I was happy at my new job.  The atmosphere was good, Peter was a good employer and I got on with everyone well.  I'd be lying though if I didn't admit I enjoyed Jessica's company most of all.  She was very beautiful and in very good shape, despite being very slender her body was tight and toned.  She was the type of personal trainer every man would dream of.  I was just thinking this when she knocked on the door of my office.
"Heya!" She chirped. "How's it goin?"
"Great," I answered, "how are you?"
"You'll never guess who is in the gym."
"Who?"  I asked.
"This chick." She said as she handed me a new PulseSport flyer.
I laughed.
"What?" She asked.
"This is my girlfriend."
"Bullshit!" She said, screwing up her nose.
"No really." I said. "Her name's Kathy, she's my girlfriend.  We've been together a while."
"She's awesome." Jessica said. "I wish I had a body like hers."
"I don't think you've got much to complain about." I smirked.
About half an hour later Kathy stopped by to let me know she was leaving tonight to get a hotel closer to where the race was being held.  It was three hours drive away so I couldn't blame her for not wanting to drive there on the day, especially as I'm sure PulseSport would be footing the bill.  Her face was red and sweaty and she had her wet hair tied back.  Her new black jacket was open and showing off her abs and her sweat stained sports bra.  I still wondered about how hard she was training but what was done was already done and my questioning couldn't help her confidence.  I kissed her goodbye and she let me know that straight after the race she was flying interstate for the magazine photo shoot and wouldn't be back until mid next week.  Normally we would have made sure to spend a night together before such a long time apart but this time we just kissed and she left.  I guessed this was what happens after you've been in a relationship for a while but for some reason I felt uneasy.
Saturday morning I was not supposed to work, but I had some things to finish off and with Kathy gone I had nothing else to do so I went in.  The centre was only open until one in the afternoon and I knew Jessica often trained clients on the weekend.  As I pulled up I saw her walking out to her car.  I pulled up next to her and gave the horn a beep. 
"Morning." I said as I wound the window down. "Done for the day?"
"Yeah, finally." She sighed. "I don't know why some people get trainers if they don't want to train."
"It's called concience." I joked.
"Yeah." She laughed. "But what are you doing here?"
"Kathy's away at a race and I have a few loose ends to tidy up.  Thought I'd get it done while I had the chance."
"Aw you miss her.  If I was a guy I'd miss her." She laughed. "I know what you need."
"What do I need doctor?" I asked sarcastically.
"Well I was going out tonight but now I'm not, why don't I come over and we'll put on some dvds and just chill for a bit?"
Now I knew this was something I should say no to, but like I've mentioned so many times before I'm only human.  So when those eyes and that body offered to spend some time with me I agreed.  Plus what was the harm in two workmates hanging out?  I couldn't take my eyes of her, but I had no reason to think she was doing anything more than being friendly.  She knew I was seeing Kathy, plus the likelyhood of another gorgeous woman being interested in me was unlikely in the extreme.

I finished up my work then went home and washed my car while waiting for Jessica to arrive.  I have to admit I was slightly apprehensive, although I wasn't sure why.  Sure I found her attractive but she had given no indication she had anything else on her mind other than a dvd night with a friend, mainly to give me some company with Kathy having gone away.  My nervousness only hightened when her car pulled up.
"Heya!" She chirped as she got out of her car.  She wore jean shorts and a pink t-shirt, my sunglasses hiding the amount of attention I was giving to her slender, toned legs as she walked towards me.  "I hope these are ok I had to raid my dvd collection."
She had brought Borat, Family Guy and a couple of others I hadn't heard of.
"I'm sure they will be, come inside." I said, trying to sound relaxed.
"Nice place," she said as she walked in, "Do you rent or own?"
"Own," I responded proudly, "what do you want for dinner?"
We talked about nothing while I made a quick dinner for the two of us.  She really was pretty.  She had her long black hair down and one leg crossed over the other as she sat on my couch, I noticed the muscles twitch in her toned arm as she reached forward to pick up the glass of coke I had given her.  I finished in the kitchen and handed Jessica her dinner.  I put a dvd in and sat next to her on the couch.  We talked for a while about more nothing, old jobs and some of the people at work.  Inevitably the subject of Kathy came up.
"So how did you meet?" She asked me.
"Saw her out running one day, got to talking and it went from there." I answered, no point in telling all the details.
"She's unbelievable.  The way she trains, she's in such awesome shape." Jessica said.
"I'm actually a little worried about her at the moment." I answered.
"Why?"
"She's just signed up with PulseSport and they've got her running around like a headless chicken for them.  They've told her she's competing in this far away race and her preparation has been all over the place.  She's been training way too hard for someone who has to run a race soon."
"I'm sure she knows what she's doing though." Jessica answered.
"Well let me ask you, in all the time she's been training in the gym have you seen her pick up a weight?"
"No don't think so." She answered, "Lots of treadmill and bike, really intense stuff.  Don't think she did weights."
"Well for her that's wierd." I said. "She usually does alot of weights.  Plus this close to a race she wouldn't normally be killing herself like that, she'd be just breaking a sweat and leaving."
"Maybe she's been given some advice by someone." She shrugged. "But she has really good stamina, I'm fit but I couldn't have kept going that hard for that long."
"You don't know the half of it," I said, taking a drink. "In her off season we got to use the work gym after hours.  She used to get me to come up with all these insane challenges for her to do, kind of see how far she could push her body."
"Pretty hard would be my guess." Jessica added.
"Yeah.  She would sometimes train for hours.  Tears, puke, we got the whole lot."
"Wow."
"She just wouldn't quit." I told her. "She could never bring herself to admit she couldn't take anymore."
"What kind of stuff did she do?"
"Well I think the hardest would have been when I drew a line on a bucket and got her to fill up to that line with her sweat.  That nearly killed her."
"That's crazy." Jessica was obviously impressed.  "I thought I worked out hard."
Conversation then turned to Jessica and how she got started.  It didn't surprise me to learn she did gymnastics as a kid, or that she was near to olympic standard.
"It was wierd," she said, "I remember going on a school excursion to the beach.  I was nine and had a six pack.  None of the boys even had a six pack at that age, and there I was with biceps and quads and everything.  When I quit I wanted to maintain my fitness still and when I left school I got into the fitness industry."
"Can you still do any of your old gymnast stuff?" I asked.
"Yeah," she grinned, "but I think these shorts are a bit too short to put my legs behind my head.  Kept my six pack though."
"Really?" She had my attention now.
"Yeah take a look."
She slid her shirt up to reveal a slender and cut midsection.  She arched her back and then crunched down hard, bringing all her obliques into sharp focus.
"Any good?" She grinned proudly.
"Damn that looks hard." I said, impressed.
"Touch em." She told me.
She lay back while I rubbed my hand across her warm, stone like stomach.  I was being careful to make it look like an interested examination of her muscle tone, rather than me getting aroused by her hard and defined muscles moving under her silky smooth skin.
"A few crunches there then." I joked.
"Just a few...thousand." She grinned as she pulled her shirt back down.
"So what was gymnastic training like?" I asked.
"Just fun when I first started." She answered. "But every time you go up a level it gets harder, by the time you reach the top it's downright brutal."
"How so?"
"Well sometimes you have to train injured.  You work on the bars and stuff until your hands bleed, then there's the conditioning sessions.  Its just three hours of non-stop strength and flexibility training.  You stretch yourself beyond all limits and then they have you doing V-ups, handstand pushups and anything else they can think of."
"What's a V-up?" I asked.
"It's like a sit up but you lift your legs as well.  You keep your legs straight and basically make a V shape.  I'll show you."
She got onto the floor and without the slightest hint of effort showed me a V-up.  She did a couple and then held at the top.
"To make it even harder when we got to the top of the rep we opened our legs and reached forward through the middle." She explained without the slightest strain in her voice.
She demonstrated what she had just explained.
"How many of those did you have to do?" I asked.
"As many as we could in twenty minutes, I used to get around 1100 on a good day.  A bit under one a second."
"Shit, I'm not sure even Kathy could do that." I was impressed.
"I couldn't do it now." She said. "I still train my abs pretty hard but not like that, people want a trainer that looks the part so I train so I look good.  It's all I need."
"You're still pretty toned all over."
"Yeah," she said, rubbing her arm. "not too bad.  I wouldn't mind getting a bit more size in my arms.  They look good flexed but just relaxed I'd like bit more on them."
As if sensing my wish she rolled up her sleave and flexed her bicep.  Her slender arm grew a sharp, hard ball of muscle.  Not overly big, but very defined.
"Well you look fine to me." I said.
"Thanks," she smiled, "but I'm a bit of a perfectionist.  It's just in between training clients and running the aerobics and everything, that time while you're closing up is the only time I get to work on myself."
"Well maybe we can stay back late one night, give you a chance to get a bit more training in."
"You'd stay back for me? I might just take you up on that."
We spent the rest of the evening laughing away at the TV and making useless talk about nothing.  Regardless of the fact she was an insanely hot girl I found I honestly enjoyed her company.  I began to think back to the time when Kathy and I were like this.  It was a funny feeling because there was nothing really wrong with our relationship, there was just something a little odd about her lately.  I'm sure she was just feeling under a bit of pressure.  For as long as she had been competing she was responsible only to herself and now a company had put a lot of money into her and needed her to perform.  She was the type of person who would strongly feel the need to repay the faith they had shown in her.
Jessica had noticed me thinking.
"I know that face." She smiled. "Stop thinking about her I'm sure she's fine."
"I know." I sighed. "I just can't stop thinking about how she's doing."
"Why don't you call her?"
"Check the time!" I laughed.
"Wow." She said. "It's getting late.  In fact I should probably get going soon."
She began to organise her bag and keys when I asked her,
"You're mates with Tom aren't you?" Haven't really spoke to him much yet."
"Yeah he's a good friend." She replied. "Are you asking me because you're interested or because you've caught wind of the rumours?"
"A little from column A and a little from column B!" I answered in my best Homer Simpson voice.
"Well yeah he's a great guy and we are great mates, but that's it.  A while ago my car broke down and he drove me to work for a while, before you know it all these rumours are flying around but there's nothing to them.  Why do you care anyway?"
"I just heard he gets shitty if any guys get to friendly with you, seeing as I've really only just started at work I don't really want to get anyone offside." I answered.
"He's protective of me because he's seen me get screwed over by guys before," she answered, "I'm sure you'll have no problems, I invited me over remember?"
"I'm sure you're strong enough to take care of yourself." I smiled, taking the opportunity to give her bicep a little squeeze.
"Yeah don't mess with me." She smiled through playfully gritted teeth. "Kathy will be home in a few days," she placed a comforting hand on my shoulder, "then you'll see everything is fine.  Take it easy."
She picked up her handbag and her keys, "See you at work." She chirped.
I really liked that girl.

I Saradas

Offline Waseem

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2010, 03:20:09 pm »
This story is absolutely fantastic! Well done.
Kathy needs to push a bit harder though, come on  ;D
Will there be more chapters coming?

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
A Beach of a Tale *Karoline* [Female Bodybuilding]
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2010, 07:13:08 am »
A Beach of a Tale
by Female Bodybuilding

Part 1

At a ripe old age (somewhere in her twenties), Karoline has the
face that could launch a thousand ships. Her body, though, could sink
the same thousand. Karoline Reddak has a problem; she is as skinny as a
piece of Balsa wood. She's healthy, just skinny, no weight, no mass, and
because of this she doesn't get out much. She works during the year at
the local college bookstore and during the summer she acts as a tutor.
She's had many a student but none like Geoff. Geoff is big, and if you
were to ask Karoline, he is nothing but muscle on top of muscle
handsome, but he needed help. It was because of his low grades that he
had to be tutored, or lose his sports scholarship. During the last of
their sessions, Geoff asked the question that Karoline wanted to hear
but was long in dreading.
     "Uh, Miss Reddak," Geoff started.
     "Call me Karoline," she answered looking over her glasses at him.
     "Okay, Karoline. Would you be interested in going to the beach
tomorrow?  You know since it's the start of a long weekend," he finished
his question.
     Karoline almost fell off her chair when he asked. "I..." and she
hesitated for a second, her mind racing. 'The beach,' she thought, 'I
could see dinner, maybe a movie, but why the beach? C'mon girl, this
maybe the thing that will spruce up your love life. Just get up enough
courage to say...'
     "YES! I, I mean, yes... yeah... sure."
     "Good!" Geoff answered. "I'll pick you up about 9:30 at your
place."
     She gave him her address and then went home. That night, she was
getting things ready to go. Stopping at the mirror, she froze and stared
at herself. "Who am I kidding?!" she stated rather loudly. "Look at
yourself, Karoline, we're a big nothing. All that money spent on all
those alchemic protein shakes, vitamins, and those damn muscle building
courses, all for nothing. Still, maybe Geoff DOES see something in me. I
guess we will see."
     Saturday morning came without a hitch. Geoff was there at 9:30 and,
being so close to the beach, they walked. Every step filled Karoline's
mind with trepidation. The beach was already full of people, all shapes,
all types, and all sizes. As they passed a 'Muscle-Beach' style outdoor-
gym, Geoff's eyes began to wander a little bit and that caught
Karoline's eye. She stared at his muscular arms and thought that maybe
he would give her a show later on, but trouble was just beginning to
brew.
     So far everything was perfect. Geoff and Karoline went in for a
swim and played like little kids in the water. It wasn't until they
emerged that he noticed her eyes were fixated on his upper arm. "I'm a
little stiff from that swim," he said. "Could we go over to the workout
area, so I could give you a show... I mean... work this stiffness out?"
     "O... Okay," Karoline agreed, trying to catch her breath as she
could feel her body slowly come alive. "I'll meet you over there. I just
want go grab the bag and put on my sundress." Geoff nodded and ran off.
At this moment, Karoline didn't care about one solitary thing, she was
on top of the world.
     As she headed over to the outdoor gym, she felt puny as she looked
at all the big women in their off-size bikinis and one-piece swimwear.
She stopped and took a deep breath and continued on. As she got closer
she saw a familiar face.
     "Laura... Hey Laura," she yelled.
     The head turned around and looked, and a smile came across her
face. "Well I'll be...! Karoline... I... I haven't seen you since high
school." With that, she stood up. "You haven't changed since then."

It was a scene out of a Tex Avery cartoon; Karoline's mouth dropped
and her eyes bugged out. "I may not have changed, but what happened to
you? You've gotten bigger."
     "Oh this?" Laura said, "I started working out at the local gym and
'Little Laura,' as I was known, started to grow. A late bloomer, I
guess."
     Laura was, at one time, a little under 5'5" and as skinny as
Karoline was. Now, she's a little over six foot and all muscle, solid
muscle. She now flexed one of her relaxed arms which grew thick, as a
slight, but definite, hump developed. Karoline realized that if she had
those type of genes, what she was wearing would be rags and she'd have
no problem attracting men.
     "Karoline... hey, remember me, your date?" Geoff waived his hand in
front of her face. "You want to introduce me?"
     "Huh... oh yeah!" Karoline's trance was broken. "Geoff, this is
Laura and... visa-versa. He's one of my summer tutorials," she states.
     "Nice to meet..." Geoff stopped his statement and went wide-eyed at
Laura's presence. He finally forced his last word out "...you." The
stormclouds have been seeded, the mistake made. HE met HER.
     Laura got a seductively evil look on her face when her eyes met his
body. She took in a slow, deep breath of air, slowly expanding her
already large chest, popping several buttons off her sleeveless blouse,
exposing just enough of her hard pecs and tanned deep cleavage to tease
Geoff. Needless to say, Geoff interests were peaked.
     "Rather warm, ain't it," Geoff's words fumbled out. "How about I
spring for something to drink. Karoline, why don't you go over and get
them." Geoff's eyes were starting to wander more and more towards
Laura's chest.
     "Okay, but I need some money... you know, cash!" Karoline said as
she watched Geoff.
     "Huh..." Geoff snapped to. "Sure, here."
     "Make sure they're good and cold," Laura said. "Cause I'm getting
real hot," she then said under her breath, looking at Geoff seductively.
And with that, she took another deep breath and popped another button,
exposing more of her cleavage and the perfect halves of the melons that
were her breasts.
     "C'mon, big man, let's go over here and sit down and get to know
each other... more directly." With that, Laura reached over and gave
Geoff a kiss.
     It just wasn't a peck on the lips, it was a full unadulterated lip-
lock.  A lip-lock that lead to probing hands. It seemed like it was
hours for the two, but within a couple of minutes Karoline came back and
was shocked at what she saw. She stood there and listened in to their
conversation.
     "I'm yours," Laura said breathlessly. "I'm all muscle, rock-hard,
and all you need. Just ditch the toothpick and I can show you the time
of your life." Laura stopped talking and guided her mouth to his again
and took his hands rubbing them against her stiff-nippled boobs.
     Karoline had seen enough and grabbed Laura by her meaty shoulder
and spun her around. Laura then stood up.
     With fire in her eyes, Karoline pushes Laura's chest and yells,
"TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF MY DATE OR ELSE!" Laura doesn't even budge, she
simply rolls her eyes in patronizing disbelief.
     "Really?" Laura says calmly. "Look, I don't want any trouble, so
let's have a little contest of power." Karoline nods her head and opens
her mouth to speak as Laura takes advantage and speaks up again. "Okay,
here's how it'll be: one punch to the gut. If either one of us doubles
over, Superman goes home with the winner. Agreed?" Laura looks over at
Geoff and winks her eye. She turns back to her opponent and tells
Karoline, "You first."
     With that, Laura grabs the bottom of her shirt and rolls it up
exposing what seems to be a soft belly, but looks are deceiving. Laura
raises her huge arms above her head and interlocks her fingers. As
Karoline clenches her fist and rears back, Laura tightens her abdominal
wall, causing her well-defined muscles to become as hard as a brick
wall.
     'THUD!' Karoline's hand hits the wall and is pulled back, throbbing
with pain.
     "Now it's my turn, toothpick." Without warning, Laura's fist hit
hard  and sweet, sending Karoline into the air about six inches and
landing her face first in the sand.
     Laura firmly planted her left foot and stretched her right leg,
causing giant ripples of muscles to form in her thighs and calves,
nearly ripping the seams of her already tight shorts. Then she slowly
and rhythmically performs a double bicep pose with a double lat spread
causing her chest to swell even more as her ill-fated blouse rips to
shreds, almost popping her bikini top off as well.
     "What did I tell you, Twiggy?" Laura smugly retorts, picking up a
doubled-over Karoline with two fingers. "It takes years to get this
big."
     With that, Laura takes her free arm and slowly bends her arm as
over 19 inches of sinew and veins erupt slowly, bunching and hardening
with every passing second. "You would have been real good competition if
you'd try eating your spinach," and she throws Karoline to the ground
face first, smiles, and flexes the other arm, looking over at Geoff. 
"C'mon stud, let's go."
     Geoff hesitates for a minute and goes over to Karoline to help her
up, but she snaps back still feeling the effect of the sucker punch.
"Keep your hands off me... I don't need YOUR help with anything!" She
begins to cry. "You found what you were looking for in that oversized,
muscle-bound bimbo. Now get out of my face."
     Upon hearing that, Laura stops in her tracks, squares her shoulders
and turns her head laughingly, smirking. "You coming, Geoff?" she says
and turns around and starts walking.
     Geoff gets up, leaving Karoline standing there, crying. "I'll get
even with that bitch someday," she mutters under her breath, and heads
home.

Part Two

A few days had passed and Karoline is constantly reminded by her
mirror of the humiliation she suffered at the hands of Laura at the
beach this past Saturday. It was Wednesday when she got the call from
her best of friends, Christy, whom she hadn't seen since they parted
ways after high school.
     "Hi! Karoline? It's me, Christy," the voice over the phone said.
     "Christy!" she paused. "I haven't seen you in years. Are you in
town for long?"
     "No, unfortunately not." The voice dropped off, but then picked up
again. "I'm only in town for a day and I thought I'd come over and share
something wonderful with you, and it'll be a BIG surprise."
     There was no answer at Karoline's end.
     "Karoline... Hellooooo! Are you still with me?"
     "Huh... Oh... Yeah I'm still here... just something happened and,
well,I don't really want to talk about it over the phone."
     "Sure... I understand. Maybe I should wait till the next time I'm
out this way again?" the voice inquired.
     "No, come on over. I live at the same place... uh huh... okay in
about an hour... okay, bye." Karoline hung up the phone.
     Karoline, mulling her problems over in her mind, cleaned her
apartment and was surprised at the volumes upon volumes of different
bodybuilding magazines from across the world she bought just trying to
find the perfect body. She finished that and headed off to shower,
drifting back to a day in their freshman year of high school in which
she and this shorter girl with a budding figure punched a kid in the
nose for saying that Karoline was a piece of straw. The more she dwelled
on it, along with what happened Saturday, the hotter she got, hotter
than the shower she was taking. The only release from part of this would
be Christy taking on Laura. She got out of the shower and went and stood
90 lbs. dripping wet in front of the mirror. She swore up and down like
a drunken sailor, finally coming to the conclusion that if she wanted
muscle it would take her till she was ninety. She sighed and started
toweling off when a knock came on the door. She put on her bathrobe and
answered it .
     "Geoff!" Her surprise turned into disgust. "Can I help you?" she
asked coldly.
     "Look, I'm..." Geoff started to say, stopped and started again. "I
mean, that is to say, Laura and I want to apologize about the other day. 
We got back to her place and I talked to her."
     "Oh yeah?" she questioned, looking over his shoulder. Laura was up
at the corner by the sidewalk and waved.
     "If you're not busy, how 'bout joining us at the 'Bent Arm' tonight
say about nine or ten for a couple of drinks?"
     "Sure," Karoline said with a lot of trepidation, trying to figure
out what the bitch was planning to do, "we'll see you then." Karoline
closed her apartment door.
     "What'd she say?" Laura asked. Geoff just nodded his head.
'Good,humiliation, part two coming up.' Laura thought as she smiled.
     As the couple went down the street, they passed a rather tall
figure, carrying what looked to be a keg on rather broad shoulders,
heading for Karoline's apartment. When the figure got to her door, it
sat the keg downand knocked. Karoline answered and was shocked at what
she saw as she swung the door open.
     "Karoline, it's me, Christy," the figure said in a deep but
feminine style voice.
     "Christy, is that really you?" Karoline's eyes grew wider with each
passing blink.
     "Yep," the figure answered as she took off her sun hat and shades.
"All 6' 3-1/2" and 240 lbs of me. You gonna let me come in, it is rather
hot out here, you know."
     "Uh... sure, come right in." Karoline is perplexed more than ever
now."So, long time, no see... what's, uh, the big surprise? The 
trenchcoat? The weight? The height? What happened?"
     "Here's what happened..." With that, Christy took in a several
healthy lungs full of air and began to expand her upper body. The
trenchcoat began to look like she was sewn into it as she kept on
growing. She then smiled confidently as she raised her arms and her coat
sleeves began to fill with what looked to be medium sized cannonballs.
     "Chris... OH MY GAWD!! What's going on?" Karoline exclaimed as
shebacked away from her bloating friend.
     "Hold on... almost there... just a few more seconds and..." As
Christy spoke, the seams to the coat sleeves gave way and a mound of
muscle blasted through each sleeve. The buttons on the front of her coat
fared no better as they were catapulted off. Christy grabbed the two
front halves of her coat and pulled them apart. She revealed a
sleeveless dress with an extremely lowcut front that showed off her
massive chest and etched cobblestone abs.
     "There, that feels much better." Christy looked at a very dazed,
confused and frightened Karoline. "Well, just don't sit there with your
mouth hanging open, what do you think of my dress. Is it too revealing?"
     Karoline could not get the words out of her mouth. "The dress looks
great... but you! What happened to you?"
     "Me?" Christy replied.
     "You... You're huge and those muscles!" Karoline answered.
     "Oh, these." Christy flexed one of her large arms. "These are the
surprise, and I got them from eating the berries I made this juice
from."Christy hoisted the small keg on her shoulder and took it over to
the counter and put it down. Karoline was amazed as she watched her
friends arm bunch and roll with muscles. "Let me sit down and give you
the condensed story."
     "Okay," Karoline agreed.
     As Christy prepared to sit, she hoisted her long skirt and then sat
crossing her legs. 'What a calf!' thought Karoline as she watched
Christy's calf muscles bounced as though they had lives of their own.
     "Well," Christy started, "I was out on a camping trip with my ex-
boyfriend Don, trying to reconcile some differences, and got separated
from him. I met up with this grizzly bear who began to chase me because
I had all the food. After losing the bear and the food I came to the
conclusion that I was lost.
     Karoline hung on every word but she couldn't take her eyes off
Christy's muscles as they involuntarily sprung up as she gestured.
     "After surviving the night," Christy continued, "and being cold and
hungry, I found this bush with the berries. Taking the chance that they
weren't poisonous, I started eating them. The more I ate, the more I
grew and burst out of my clothes with muscle."
     "What about Don and the bear?" Karoline interrupted.
     "Don?" Christy answered. "I became too much of a match for both Don
and the bear." Christy, with that, sat straight up and squared her
shoulders causing her chest to inflate till she almost fell out of her   
top. "I went back later that week and dug up one of the bushes and
replanted it at home and started making the juice." When Christy
finished her story, she said to Karoline, "Come here and put your hands
on my upper arm."
     Karoline put her hands (as far as she could) around the large upper
arm and held on as Christy began to bring her arm up. Karoline's fingers
began to separate as the large biceps ballooned to the size of a ripe
grapefruit and as hard as a rock. Her eyes bugged out as she let go and
watched as small, hose-like veins appeared and created a map across her
whole arm.
     All Karoline could say was an exaggerated "Wow!"
     "That's right," Christy lowered her arm, showing off her gigantic
horseshoe size triceps and large forearm. "I'm a mountain of muscle and,
come bear or high water, I can lick 'em both!" Christy smiled at her
friend, and then abruptly changed the subject. "I take it you're not
happy about something that recently happened," she asked.
     "Yeah... but it's something I've got to handle on my own," Karoline
lied out her teeth. "You said you were only going to be in town just for
a day, meaning you leave in the morning, right?"
     "No," she answered, "I'm on a layover and have to get back to the
airport. I just called on the whim that you weren't getting things ready
for the school year and decided to drop this off."
     Karoline was dashed as her whole plan was proverbially flushed down
the crapper. She was hoping her friend could take care of Laura at the
bar.
     "Tell you what, get me a glass and I'll pour you some. But remember
one thing... NO drinking alcohol with it." Karoline was puzzled when the
word 'NO' was emphasized. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to sound so
stern," Christy said more softly. "It's just I don't know what would
happen if the two were mixed. I gave up the occasional drinking when I
discovered this," Christy smiled.

I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Re: A Beach of a Tale
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2010, 07:13:57 am »
     "Sure... okay." Karoline downed the glass like it was water and got
a warm fuzzy feeling as it went down. "Hey!" she exclaimed. "This stuff
ain't bad, maybe a little sweet but not bad."
     "And the results," Christy broke in, "should surprise you. Just
remember," she added.
     "I know," Karoline smiled, "no heavy drinking."
     "Right," Christie agreed. "Look, Karoline, I've got a plane to
catch, so I'll see you sometime, maybe soon." Christy gave a dwarfing
hug to her friend and was off.

As Karoline closed the door, she began to feel rather hungry. 'I
wonder if this is one of the side effects,' she thought. "Let's see, I
just went grocery shopping. I wonder what I bought that's good to eat,"
she stated as she opened up the door to the refrigerator.
     About one hour and an empty refrigerator later, Karoline had
finished her feast and felt like the proverbial fatted calf. She forced
her way up off the couch and walked over to the mirror expecting to see
a reflection of another her and the dirty dishes in the sink.
     "NUTS!" she yelled as she stared at her reflection in the
mirror."Where'd it all go?" She looked at herself. "I finished off a
week's worth of groceries and... BRRRAAUWP!" She let loose with a burp
that could have shook the windows in her apartment from their frames.
     "That came out of me?" she exclaimed. "Well," she sighed, "I had
better get these dishes done before I do anything else." A little bit
later, Karoline was amazed at how fast she had finished doing them.
"Man, I'm faster than I thought I was," she smiled.
     "BRRRAAUWP!" She let go with another loud burp.
     "Yuck!" That left a bad taste in her mouth . She smacked her
lipslooking for something other than water to drink. "Well," she looked
over at the keg on the counter, "looks like it's you, me, and the ice."
With that she grabbed a tall glass out of the dish drainer, put some ice
and juice into it, and drank it down in one gulp. She smacked her lips
again as she felt that warm fuzzy feeling come over her once again.
"Christy said it was all natural, but I wonder if she may have spiked it
for flavor. Oh well."
     Karoline dismissed the whole idea of her friend spiking a wonderful
drink like this and walked into the bathroom to wash up a bit. She
decided now was a good time to get on the scale, but she was
disappointed and perplexed at what she saw.
     "Hmmmm," she scratched her head, "I should have gained at least a
pound or two with every thing I ate. Nope, even dry, I'm still 90 lbs."
     Not very enthused with what she saw, she went to lay down on the
couch for a nap. When her head hit the pillow she fell fast asleep. It
was deep but not uninterrupted by dreams, each one worse than the other.
The last dream sequence had a sudden change in it. She saw herself in a
body far superior to Laura's. She looked on as she saw muscle grow on
top of muscle and her new self tearing Laura to pieces until Laura was
nothing but a mass of pulp. She flexed her new body for Geoff, then
grabbed him, rubbing her body against his, finally getting what she
wanted. Karoline woke up.
     "Wouldn't you know it, I finally get the man of my dreams and...
I...wake..." she stopped mid-sentence and looked at her forearm "...up."
     "Oh... my..." Again she stopped mid-sentence. She examined her
arms, they looked thicker, her flat chest seemed larger, and her legs
shapelier. She jumped off the couch, made her way to the mirror and
closed her eyes.
     "All right, on the count of three, open your eyes and see what
happened," she told herself. "THREE!" She shouted and opened her eyes.
     "Oh no!" Karoline exclaimed. "Is that me?" She was speechless, for
what she was looking at was not an emaciated bony body but a body that
that was bursting with power and "MUSCLES! I GOT MUSCLES!" Overjoyed
with disbelief, she extended her arms out and tightly clenched her fist
and watched her forearm spring alive with a robust development of muscle
and veins. She then slowly raised her arms and watched small but well-
developed biceps the size of tennis balls rise up where there were none
before.
     Karoline then lowered her arms and placed her hands on her hips and
bravely looked down at her chest. "Oh, my," she squeaked as she watched
her pectorals leap out like motor pistons forcing her enlarging breasts
to rent her top, letting it just hang. When that happened, Karoline
turned her neck to look at the well developed map of muscles on her
back. "I don't think I'll be needing to buy any bras soon with this
muscle. I don't think I'll have much use for one right away."

She grabbed her top and began to tie it back together in a knot,
thinking to herself, 'I'm fine as long as I don't take a real deep
breath.'Afterward, she felt her shorts, at one time so loose, grow
tighter and noticed how her abdominal wall was pushing the rivets that
buttoned them grow ever closer to the breaking point.
     She relaxed and shook her muscles loose, then raised her arms and
clasped her hands behind her back, then let her abs go. She popped two
of the rivets off as her cobblestone abs grew firm and dense. "Will you
look at that," she proclaimed. "SOLID, and no unearthly amount of sit-
ups to do either."
     Karoline was more than pleased with her upper body. She then
focused on her legs, and straightened her right leg out and pointed her
toe. Almost immediately, her whole leg was covered with hills and
valleys of striated muscle, ripping the seams of her shorts as far as
the belt line. She was pleased with what she saw of her reflection and
stood several minutes posing, watching all of her muscle groups leap
voluntarily and involuntarily as she moved. She ended her 'routine' with
a most muscular pose that finished off her top. As Karoline straightened
up, she said, "Yep! I got muscles all right, but just how strong am I?"
She began to look around her apartment for something small but heavy to
lift. Her magazines were too awkward and her 'barbelles' too light. The
only thing left was the wooden keg that was still over 7/8's full.
     "Christy carried this on one shoulder, but I'm not as big as she
is,"Karoline mumbled to herself. "I know, I'll stick it in the fridge,"
she giggled. "I'll test my strength this way and keep it from spoiling."
     She disregarded the rag that was left of her top and walked over
and gently opened the refrigerator door, then grabbed the keg. She was
amazed at what with ease she picked up the heavy keg. She also watched
proudly as her muscles bunched and rolled under the skin much like
Christy's, and even Laura's, did.
     "With this kind of strength," Karoline gloated as she finished
putting the keg in the refrigerator, "I should have no problem winning
Geoff back."
     Karoline then squared her shoulders and took a deep breath,
increasing the size of her torso, and smacked a clenched fist into the
palm of her other hand. "Okay Laura, this is war, you get yours, and
I'll get mine." With that, Karoline went to take a shower.
     After her shower, Karoline got on the scale and let out with a
big"WOW!... 120 lbs of solidity." She was happy and went to her closet.
Everything that once fit was now rather tight. She eventually found
something. "It's a little small," she said, "but it'll have to do as
long as I don't do something really dumb."
     With that, and with vengeance on her mind, she headed out for a
night down to the Bent Arm and Geoff.

Part 3

As Karoline came closer to the Bent Arms Tavern, she saw that
garish neon arm flex welcoming the 'body elite' of the town. She pauses
only a few seconds at the door watching men and women who look like they
belong in her muscle magazines walk in and out. Karoline had second
thoughts about going in but she kept telling herself she had something
to get off her chest. She looked down at her left arm and flexed it,
trying to remain as inconspicuous as she could. She watched with
excitement as her upper arm filled her sleeve, then she mumbled to
herself, "Well, in for a penny, in for a pound." Karoline nervously
opened the door and entered a whole new arena. For a Wednesday night the
bar seemed extremely docile. There were about twenty people scattered
about the place. The bartender, who stood about 5' 4" and weighed about
160 lbs., all of it muscle, caught Karoline off guard when she asked,
"What can I get for you?" Karoline told her that she was looking for
some people and would order when she found them. The bartender nodded
and went to wait on someone else. Karoline was dumbfounded as she
watches the skin-splitting muscle on every part of the bartender's body
come alive with every movement. She began to envision her own head on a
tall version of that body when she felt someone grab her from behind.
     "Karoline," the person said. With that, Karoline spun around and
saw that it was Laura standing in front of her.
     "Hello, Laura," Karoline said coldly.
     "Geoff's in the can, and we're sitting over there at that table,"
Laura said politely. Karoline couldn't believe what she just heard;
loud, brash, Laura was being so well-mannered. The girls returned to the
table just as Geoff was sitting down.
     "Hi, Geoff," Karoline said. Geoff turned to say hello, but before
he could get a word out he looked at Karoline and was awestruck. Geoff
thought to himself that this wasn't the same skin and bones who had been
tutoring him all summer, no, this skin and bones had some lean to her
and was looking better by the minute.
     "Wow!" Geoff whispered, then spoke aloud. "Hi, Karoline. Wow,
you're really looking good." Karoline couldn't resist the temptation.
"Do you think so?" she asked as she lifted one arm and fluffed her hair
with her hand, giving Geoff a look at her small but noticeable biceps as
it grew.
     Laura noticed it too, cocking one eyebrow. "Been working out
lately, huh?"
     "Well, to put it bluntly," there was a pause, "I was always a late
bloomer and with the home workouts that I've been doing, I guess I
really never took the time to look at the results." Karoline lied
through her teeth as she sat straight up, shoulders back, flirting with
Geoff as she threw her chest out stretching her blouse and taxing her
buttons.

Contempt began welling up in Laura, but she knew her time was near.
"Anybody up for a drink, this round is my treat," Laura said coolly. She
got up and went to order the drinks. A few minutes later she returned.
     "It's called a 'Massive Heart Attack,'" Laura smiled.
     "I shouldn't really be drinking any alcohol," Karoline replied
remembering what Christy had told her.
     "Look," Geoff interrupted, "a couple of drinks won't hurt. C'mon,
live a little." He smiled.
     'One or two shouldn't make a difference,' Karoline thought to
herself and openly agreed. "Well okay, maybe just one."
     About six drinks and four hours of 'polite' conversation later...
"I'll be right back," Laura said getting up. "I've gotta go to the
(hic!) 'scuse me, the little girls room." Laura left a slightly-
intoxicated Geoff with a more than slightly inebriated Karoline.
     "That Laura is all right, huh, Karoline?" Geoff asked, but Karoline
didn't answer. She just sat there looking at him.
     "Geoffrey," Karoline said scooting closer him, while removing her
glasses and letting her hair fall free. "You like big, hard bodied
women."

I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2010, 07:14:22 am »
     "Yeah..." Geoff replied with hesitation.
     "You see this arm...? Now watch." Karoline raised her left arm but
a lot slower this time. Again her upper arm began to fill her sleeve and
this time made a small but noticeable tear at the seam. "Go ahead, feel
how hard it is." Geoff's eyes got wide as he couldn't believe hard it
was. "It's small, but I have a way to triple its size. Karoline then
dropped her arm and grabbed his hands and guided them to her chest.
"Like 'em?" she said seductively making his hands cup her braless tits.
Her nipples began to stiffen as she took a deep breath popping the top
button. She looked at them, then looked back at Geoff's red face and
said, "They're small, but I can make them just as large as you want them
to be."
     Geoff's face began to get redder from embarrassment. "Uh... um..."
he stuttered, "Karoline, I don't think this is the time or the place for
this." Geoff pleaded and tried removing his hands, but Karoline was
stronger than she seemed. She released one of his hands, but drew his
other slowly down her hardened abs to her thighs.
     "You felt how rock-hard my abs were... now try this," she said as
she tightened her thighs. "You can feel the power surge can'tcha," she
gently slurred as she took Geoff's hand and ran it up and down slopes
and hollows of her ever bulging thighs. She then took his hand and made
him feel the near-bursting seam of her slacks. "If I wanted to, I could
show you what a well proportioned thigh and calf looks like, right now,
just by putting a little bit of pressure on. Would you like that,
Geoff?" Geoff was speechless as Karoline moved in closer. "Just ditch
the gorilla and come home with me, and I'll show you that the word
'benchpress' has more than one meaning." With that, Karoline pressed
herself against Geoff and gave a probing kiss.
     The more Geoff struggled to break loose, the more Karoline pushed
herself on him. "C'mon Karoline, knock it off... What's Laura going to
say when she sees you... us?"
     Karoline sits up straight. "Screw her. She's not my type anyway."
     "Excuse me," a voice came from behind. "I'm not WHO'S type, BITCH?"
Karoline smiles
     and spins around. An angry Laura, having heard parts of the
conversation, stands over the both of them. Geoff stands up, trying to
prevent a fight from happening, but Laura pushes him back, stumbling. He
sits back down.
     "I'll handle this, baby," Karoline tells Geoff and gives him a
drunken kiss on the cheek. She stands up yelling, "You freakin' bitch, I
put up with your crap for long enough. Now it's my tur... YOUR turn!"
she yells poking her finger into Laura's muscular chest.

Laura grabs Karoline by the finger and begins to bend it. As this
is happening, she squares her shoulders and tenses her chest,
solidifying her rippling muscles, causing a slight but noticeable tear
to appear in her jersey. She lets loose of Karoline's finger and then
grabs her by the collar, lifting her several inches off the ground to
face level. "Slug," Laura says gritting her teeth, "you thought the
beach was bad... well, girlie, you ain't seen nothin' yet!." Karoline
didn't flinch even as she watched a thick puffy vein make an imprint in
Laura's tight jersey sleeve.
     The bartender, who was watching this scene from behind the bar
excuses herself and hurries over to the table. "HEY!" she shouts. "No
fighting, especially when I'm on duty. Now," she says calmly, "if you
girls want to stay in here, you'll drop her and follow me, then you can
settle this like ladies." Laura barely paid attention to what she had
said. "Look!" the bartender says as she wedges her way between Laura and
Karoline. "I said, 'knock it off' or so help me, I'll kick you both out
on your asses."
     The bartender, though shorter than Laura, was every part a match
for her, pound for pound and muscle for muscle. The bartender tightened
her arm and a river of veins began to run up and down the widening arms.
Laura then dropped Karoline, who, for being drunk, composed herself
quickly. The three of them then walked over to a bar table with two
knobs on it.
     "Ladies," the bartender starts, "you'll settle this little tete-a-
tete with arm wrestling, UNDERSTAND!" Both Karoline and Laura drunkenly
nod in agreement. "The one who wins gets 'Gorgeous George' over there
and can help the loser out the door. Capish?"
     "Oh I understand perfectly," Laura says as she clenches her fist
and slowly raises her right arm to about 20 degrees and stops. "Just
perfectly." She vainly smiles as she furiously jerks her arm up the rest
of the way. The volcanic action of her upper arm causes the sleeve to
snap at the seam. As she gloats she looks over at her opponent just
staring and then says, "You're mine, even after I get done with you
here." Karoline just stands there and smiles.
     Meanwhile, Geoff stumbles over. "Mind if I watch, since it seems to
be over me?"
     "Hell yes, you're watchin'... You're goin' to watch me drag Miss
'Sugar-Muscles' right off this table and into the back alley for the
lesson of her life." Laura sharply threw her shoulders back, causing her
chest again to thrust forwardly, purposely causing the slight tear to
rip even more. "Afterword sweetheart, we'll go back to my place and I'LL
show you that the word 'benchpress' has more than one meaning."

Upon hearing this, Karoline stands up as straight as she could. "YOU
SLOB!" She began to breath slower, expanding her chest, widening the gap
between the buttons on her tight blouse. "Geoffrey dear," Karoline said
calmly, "as soon as I take care of 'Super-Cow' here, I promise you, I'll
show you muscles like you never have seen before."
     "All right, all right," the bartender butted in fairly quickly.
"You both do know the rules, right?" she said, looking directly at
Karoline.  Again, both nodded. "All righty!" she then turns to the small
growing crowd of spectators. "I need a referee."
     "But..." Karoline interrupted.
     "Sorry," the bartender replied, "but I can't. I'm an interested
party. And besides, I got a bar to tend."
     Amidst the mumbling in the crowd, a voice spoke up. "I've wrestled
before; I'll ref." The voice was attached to a fairly slim built girl.
     "You?" Laura laughed aloud.
     "ME!" the girl answered. "Don't let this small body fool you, I'm
very tough." The girl flexed her arm, and it expanded and thickened with
muscle very quickly. Each girl looked angrily at each other and agreed.
     The two opponents settled down in their chairs, seated their elbows
on the table, and clasped hands. "All right," the ref directed, "when I
let go of your hands, put your back into it. Ladies, at the count of
three." As she began to count the crowd joined in and at three, both
Laura and Karoline began to push. There were bets going on in the crowd
and some of the wagers were like 50 to 1 on Laura to win.
     Laura was confident that she was going to win because of her size
and power. "Tell you what I'll do," she said convincingly. "I'll use
only a quarter of my strength and still beat you." At this, Laura
voluntarily bounced her biceps just to taunt Karoline. For about five
minutes, Laura sat coolly and watched as a worried and heavily
perspiring Karoline grunted and groaned. Just then, when Karoline
thought all was lost, she began to feel all warm and fuzzy, like the
first time when she took a drink of Christy's potent drink, and with a
surge of power began inching Laura's arm the other way. Everyone who was
there watching, including the contestants, were amazed at this turn of
events. Laura was stunned and became angered. "That does it, bitch. No
more Mr Nice Guy," Laura stated, gritting her teeth. "Watch this," she
said as she began to pour on the power. Loud rips could be heard coming
from Laura's sleeve as she started to tense her forearm, and a small
vascular map began to show as she pushed harder. The sleeve portion
around her upper arm fared no better either. A large snake like vein
began to make its imprint as her arm grew inside the waning sleeve until
a mountainous bicep burst through. The more Laura pushed, it seemed the
more her arm grew until her biceps was covered in a vast network of
veins.
     Karoline's narrow eyes grew wide as she saw Laura's display. Though
silent through this whole match, her mind was a tizzy with thoughts of
another humiliation and losing Geoff for good. That's when she debuted
her own power. With one healthy push Karoline tensed her own arm and a
bicep, half the size of a baseball, began to grow, driving its way up
through her sleeve. She then smiled through her own gritting teeth.
     You're goin' down," she muttered.
     "I don't think so!" Laura replied.
     The contest of strength was also a contest of wills, which lasted
maybe five minutes longer. Muscle power was beginning to weaken on both
girls, but with a grunt, an angry Laura slammed Karoline's arm down hard
on the table, then roughly threw her to the ground. The girl that was
grabbed to referee the match declared Laura the winner, lifting the one
arm high in the air. The crowd in the bar was in a frenzy and started
chanting, "FLEX, FLEX, FLEX". They hoisted Laura up on the table and she
hit a double biceps/lat spread causing her sweat-soaked jersey to give
way in certain places. After a few more poses, Laura jumped off the
table and, with her chest thrust out, walked over to Geoff and anchored
a long, deep kiss on him.
     Karoline, meanwhile, managed to stand up an began to whimper and
feel quite violently ill. She ran out the back door and into the alley,
where she got down on her hands and knees and began convulsing with the
dry heaves. She managed to crawl to the far side of a dumpster and began
to puke her brains out. Inside, amidst the cheers of the crowd, Laura
pumped and posed more for the crowd ripping her jersey fully open.
     "Where'd 'Miss Wimpy' go to," Laura looked around while tying her
ripped top just above her midriff. "I wanted to 'thank' her," she said,
tugging on the knot, "in my own way for giving me some good stiff
competition."
     "Look," Geoff said, "don't you think maybe you done enough damage?"
     Laura thought for a moment, then answered. "Yeah, you're right! I
don't think she'll want to show her face anymore," she laughed as she
put one of her heavy arms around Geoff's shoulders and walked back over
to the bar.
     Karoline, on the other hand, wanted to go back in and finish what
was started, but was feeling belittled as well as sick, so she began to
stumble her way home, grumbling to herself, "Next time, my turn!"

Part 4

After the incident at the Bent Arms, Karoline managed to stumble
home. She unlocked the street door, slamming it hard as she walked in.
She just stood there in the doorway, whimpering, trying to get her
equilibrium back. She made her way into the bathroom where she stopped
at the sink and just looked at her face in the mirror. She opened her
mouth to say something but nothing came out. She just turned on the
water and began to cry. After washing the grime off her face and hands,
she walked quietly, head bowed, into the master bedroom and stood in
front of the full length mirror on the inside of her closet door.
Looking up, Karolinebegins to snarl at her own reflection as she grits
her teeth and hits several poses shredding every stitch of clothing left
on her body. She made herself as big as she could, then wilted into a
big pile of despair on the floor.

"Who am I trying to kid?" she sobbed. "Yourself, that's who!" she
answered her reflection. "I'd be better off if I were big and fat!"
Karoline's face turns from anguish to one of delight as she stands up
and throws off her rags and puts on a fairly loose pair of sweats. She
heads out to the local 24-hour grocery store, buying all types of food
along with vitamins and protein supplements. Once back at home, Karoline
rips open all the packages, going on the binge of her life. She pigged
out for almost a day and a half. By the time Karoline was done she had
eaten enough for to feed a small army.    
     "Woof!" she said satisfyingly as she finished off the last piece of
pizza. "There, the only bulges I want to see from now on is from fat
cells." She lifted her sweatshirt above her boated belly and took her
sweatpants and lowered them below the base of her overhang. "Yep!" she
said, patting her stuffed belly. "From now on, it's fat and sassy."
     "BRAAAAUUUUWWP!" Karoline burps aloud, several times. "WOW!...
whew." Karoline began feeling warm and fuzzy all over, but this time
warmer and stranger then before. She began to feel ill and doubled over.
"Maybe this wasn't a good idea after all." She puts her arms around her
swollen belly and feels as if she is going to get sick. Karoline manages
to roll of the couch and crawl into the bathroom, getting to the commode
in time as she begins to convulse and sweat. "Oh God!" she screams in
pain, "why did I do this?" Then as quickly as it had started, the sharp
pain began to subside. Karoline then stood up and noticed her oversized
belly was beginning to go away. She went to the bedroom and stood wide-
eyed and jaw-dropping in front of the mirror. "No!" she yelled, "no...
This can't be happening." Karoline saw her extra large belly transform
back into the hard granite type bricks that her abs once were.
     "So much for that idea," she sighed as she watched each muscle take
back its form. She then let out with another loud burp. "Yuck!" she
said, smacking her lips. "Now that was a bad taste. I wonder if I
managed to save any soda?" Karoline looked around and found nothing.
"Great... just great." She sighed. Just then she remembered about that
small keg of berry juice that Christy had brought her. She opened up the
refrigerator door and grabbed the barrel, setting it on the counter.
     "This is all your fault, y'know," she groaned. "But I don't like
the water here and I don't want to go out anymore... so you're it." As
she reached out, she heard a rip; it came from the shoulders of her top.
Silently she tore off her sleeves and grabbed the cask and popped the
cork, with some difficulty, out of the hole. "That was tight," she said.
"Now, do I drink you like a lady or do I chug you like a drunken frat
rat?" She burped once more. "I chug."
     Karoline clears her throat and relaxes her esophageal muscles and
begins to drink the entire thing. She wipes the little bit that was
dribbling from her chin. Putting the keg back on the counter, she grabs
a magic marker and starts drawing an image of Laura's face on the wooden
container. Karoline picks up the barrel and frowns. "This is Laura's
face," she says glibly as she begins to push in. Her muscles begin to
grow as she squeezes the barrel more until it begins to give. "This is
Laura's face when I get done with her... someday." It finally splinters,
     "Yes!" Karoline jumps for joy, flexing, doing a victory dance. Even
though satisfaction was not total, Karoline feels somewhat relieved and
heads for a shower.
     Afterwards, Karoline towels off and walks into the bedroom and
feels a chill. "Brrrr... I never felt like this before... I'm cold." She
reaches into her dresser and pulls out a lightweight flannel nightgown
and puts it on. As she buttons it, she's very amazed. "Hey... it fits."
She turns out the lights and settles down for the night.
     Her sleep went uninterrupted until her alarm went off the next
morning. Karoline reaches out from her covers and smashes her clock and
destroys her night stand in the same motion. She scratches her head as
she looks at the mess on the ground. "It's Saturday and I set my clock,
weird." She glances at the mess on the floor. "That's it... I buy
plastic from now on." Karoline crawls out of bed and heads for the door,
picking up her mess and putting it in some garbage bags as she heads for
the door. Groggily, she opens the front door and is greeted by the
morning sunlight. She drops the garbage into the can at the curb and
gets the mail that was ignored since Thursday morning and bends over to
pick up the newspapers and magazines at the front door. 'RRRRIIIIPPP!" a
loud noise came from behind, causing Karoline to stand straight up. She
turns her back to the building and heads backwards into her apartment.
     As soon as she got in she dropped the parcels and reached behind to
feel her back, then ran into the bedroom. Facing the floor length mirror
with her back, Karoline was astounded. "Oh... mah... Gawd!" Karoline
gaped at the size and the thickness of her back. "I'm a regular 3-D
topography of muscle."Karoline slowly turned around and she closed her
eyes as she did. "I won't get excited... I won't get excited... I won't
get excited..." she kept telling herself over and over again. As she
opened her eyes, her 'I won'ts' became "I will get excited... I'm HUGE!"
Karoline was dumbfounded as she saw that the nightgown, which fit so
loosely the night before, was now extremely tight fitting. She began to
hyperventilate as her mind raced to come out with answers. "Okay, calm
down," she told herself. "Take a couple of deep breaths and relax." The
deep breaths only caused her buttons, stressed out by her size, to
catapult off the front of the flimsy gown as her basketball-sized tits
thrust out by her immensely thick striated pecs. "This must've happened
last night while I slept," she said. It's gotta be a combination of the
food, the berry juice, and the drinks at the bar... I should've stuck
with Perrier." Looking at her big, thick body more and more over the
next couple of minutes caused her to grow in confidence.

I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2010, 07:14:43 am »
     "Awww, you girls wanna come out and play?" She watched the restless
movement of her body under the taut gown. "Okay," she raised her arms,
"come out, come out, wherever you are," Karoline sang as she spent what
seemed to be hours hitting the basic poses for a bodybuilder.
     Cloth began to tear as her muscles swelled to unbelievable
proportions. "I feel as if I could lift a battleship," she said in
savage amusement. She smiles as she watches her arms form softball size
biceps, then quickly dropping them, moving her wrists slightly, watching
her forearm and horseshoe-style triceps leap out. "My arms are bigger
than my whole body ever could be." The only words that followed as she
did more posing were, "tremendous... extraordinary... fantastic."
     When she had finished, she wondered, "gee, I wonder how much I
weigh?"
     She threw the remaining shards of cloth off to the side, walked
into the bathroom and stepped on the scale. Again, amazement set in.
"HOLY... over 200 pounds, and all of it muscle!" She went and grabbed
the tape measure and pencil from her sewing room and stood in the
doorjamb, marking off her height. "WOW!... 6' 3"... I hope I' ve got
something to wear."
     Without effort, Karoline again headed into her closet, dug around a
bit, and found an old spandex outfit she had once disregarded. She
squeezed her large body into it. "There." She then headed for outside
door. "Now as long as I don't make any sudden moves or breath too
deep..." Just then, 'RRRRIIIIPPP!" Her outfit fared about as good as her
nightgown. As the seams split open, the material rolled back over
mountains of muscles.
     Karoline sighed and shook her head, wishing she had a trenchcoat,
when an idea struck her. She headed into her spare room and drug out a
completely dreadful-looking oversized dress. She ripped out the sleeves
and, with a few nips and tucks on the sewing machine, within a few
minutes, Karoline was done. "There," she said, rather pleased with her
work. "From 'Omar the Tent Maker' to a suitable dress for a person of my
magnitude." The dress fit a little tight around the bust and hips but it
was comfortable. Putting her hair up, then donning her sunglasses and
sunhat, Karoline left to do some clothes shopping.
     On her way back from her expedition she made a sidetrack over by
the beach, where she saw Geoff and Laura working out. Not wanting to
cause a scene (yet), Karoline starts to head home.
     "Hey... hey you," Laura looks up and spies the fleeting Karoline.
     Karoline stops and turns around. "Yes, can I help you?" trying to
be polite as she could while the veins on her hands and arms get a
workout as she opens and closes her fists tensely.
     "Oops... I'm... I'm sorry, for a minute you looked like someone I
know." The unsuspecting Laura apologizes. "Must've been the sun. Ummm...
if you don't mind my saying you're rather 'big'." Laura eyes Karoline's
body up and down.
     Karoline, smiling ear to ear, responds. "Yep," as she flexes one of
her arms. "You might say I 'drank' it on."
     "Uhhh... yeah," Laura laughs nervously. "Who's your trainer? I
mean, a body like that just doesn't happen overnight. Does it?"
     "Trainer?" Karoline lowers her sun glasses as she spies Geoff
starting to walk over and hits a double biceps pose. "Why, body by
Christy."
     "Well, it was nice talking to you..." Karoline paused.
     "Laura," Laura spoke up clearing her throat.
     "Laura... nice name... gotta remember that," Karoline said.
     "Hey," Laura stopped Karoline once more. "Are you coming back later
on. I mean, guys like Geoff are prizes to be kept but sometimes... well,
a female workout chum is better."
     Karoline turns around. "Geoff, huh?" Karoline looks over her
sunglasses    again. "He's a great looking prize."
     "Yeah," Laura responds. "I took him from some bitchy bimbo he was
seeing at the Bent Arms the other night in a wrestling contest. Yeah,
haven't seen the toothpick since, either."
     Karoline held her temper. "Well, I'm off. I'll see you later, (for
sure)."
     As Karoline leaves, Geoff comes over and gives Laura a hug. "Who's
Titania? ...Sure is a big girl," he asks, looking at Karoline
     "Yeah... sure is. Y'know, I didn't even get her name," Laura
answered. "But she sure sounds familiar."
     "Oh well," Geoff smiled. "Let's go and get some lunch, then come
back later on."
     "All right," Laura agreed, grabbing her blouse and putting it on.
     Meanwhile, Karoline gets home and is hopping mad. "Toothpick!" she
says angrily, throwing her packages down. "I'll show her." She grabs two
handfuls of dress and furiously rips it off.
     "Where is it?" Karoline talks to herself as she tears through her
packages. "Ah! There it is."
     She hurries into the bedroom and puts on a very revealing bathing
suit that stretches to the limits. Without saying a word, she slips on
her bathrobe and goes across the hall to the storage room and comes back
with a wrought iron grate, the kind used for decoration and security.
"Hopefully you won't be missed.
     She begins to laugh maniacally as she takes off her bathrobe and
watches her muscles become rigid as she picks up the grate.
     "Once more, this is Laura." Karoline watches as her muscles grow
thicker and the veins on her arms puff and grow as the grate begins to
creak and bend, sending her straining bathing suit to near bursting.
"This is Laura, later on today, as I get Geoff back." She begins to
laugh as she takes what's left of the iron grate and throws it to the
ground.
     "Will I be back later, she asks me?" She flexes her already pumped
body. "Oh yeah! Strike three, you're out."

Part 5

It turned out to be a wonderful Saturday. While the temperature was
about 88 degrees officially at the airport, at the beach it was a cool
85 degrees, meaning activity was flourishing. Swimmers and sun-
worshippers flocked the area of the lower beach, while body worshippers
flocked the outdoor gym on the upper beach. It was a beautiful day.
     Geoff and Laura had returned for an afternoon of fun, sweat, and
pumping up. Laura looked around and saw that she was the only
'heavyweight' to grace the beach so far today. She had just finished her
first set of rounds when she noticed some other girls going through some
moves, critiquing each other as they went.
     Laura turns to Geoff. "Geoff dear, I'm going to have some fun." She
points at the girls posing. "C'mon." She stands up straight, squaring      
off at the shoulders, causing a slight rip at the seam, and begins to
walks over.
     The music was loud and sensual as Laura made her way through the
crowd as a knife through melted butter. She eyed all the girls and found
the one who would be considered the biggest of the bunch and proceeded
to tap her on the shoulder. The girl's concentration was broken. "Can I
help you?" she snapped and with a cocked fist turns quickly around. "You
just don't come over here and... and..." She was stopped in mid sentence
when her nose came face to pecs with Laura.
     "Look up a couple of inches, and I don't what?" Laura asked
sternly. "All I want to do is to give you girls some pointers as to what
pumped feminine muscle really looks like." Promptly Laura raised her
arms, which erupted into a mountain of vascular sinew. "That's all."
Laura smiled and then turned to Geoff who had positioned himself over by
the boom box. By this time everyone was off the concrete slab except for
Laura. She winked at her man, "Any time your ready, maestro." Geoff
turned up the music and Laura exploded with muscular movement.
     Without a word, Laura slid to her knees and let her huge 26" thighs
pulsate and grow until they separated the denim material of her cutoffs.
"Oh yeah," Laura says with glee, "I feel so good that I could bust.
C'mon closer, boys 'n girls, and learn from the mistress of muscle, cuz
you ain't seen nothin' yet!" Still on her knees she began to arch her
back until all that could be seen from the front were denim and stomach
muscles. Without losing a beat or control, Laura began to flex each
individual muscle in her granite six-pack. One by one, the mass pulsated
and became alive, causing the rivets on her shorts to stretch and
eventually explode from their place as the material that was held by
said rivets parts like a curtain revealing a ripped mass of muscles and
veins.
     With arms extended and snake-like motions, Laura comes up from her
arch making her forearms bounce to the beat of the music. "Let's face
it, girls," Laura says as she taunts her jealous female onlookers, "I'm
just a modern Delilah, just waiting to pounce on all those Sampsons out
there." Laura starts to stretch and swing her torso as she stiffens her
arms freezing her muscles in place, forcing her mammoth upper arms in
against her cleavage, shredding the front of her thin work-out top. As
the material shreds more and more, Laura starts to pump her chest; first
the right pectoral, then the left. She does this several times as the
material falls to the ground. She finally stands up and runs her hands
over her abs up to her chest, lightly brushing them, showing off her
magnificent upper body, all in time to the beat of the music. She grabs
what's left of her shirt and rips it off, revealing her spotted bikini
top which appears to be a size or two too small for her chest. After a
few more chest, side, and back poses, a lot of the girls were leaving in
a fit of bitter rage. With her head held high, Laura grabs some heavy
dumbbells and begins to flex her arms rhythmically, using the weights as
a catalyst to show off her humongous arms and chest even more. "Don't
cop an attitude, girls," she poked fun as her arms kept growing.
"Someday your arms and chest will be as big as mine."
     Like I said, Laura was not the only 'BIG' girl at the beach this
particular Saturday.
     "Oh, I don't know," came a voice from behind. "I've been only doin'
this for about a week and I'm probably bigger than you are."
     "Is that so," Laura responds after having her fun interrupted.
"Well, we'll see about that!" Laura throws the heavy weights down and
quickly turns around. "YOU!" she says with surprise.
     There leaning on the fence was the girl who was talking with Laura
and Geoff earlier. "Yeah, really," she calmly said.
     Laura walked over to her and said, "Okay, 'Miss Frumpy,' you say
you got bigger than these?" With that, Laura tightens one of her arms
and slowly raises it. A biceps the size of a softball appears. The more
she holds it, the more chiseled it looks with large puffy veins now
etching their way to the surface.

I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2010, 07:14:53 am »

The mysterious girl only nods with a smile. "C'mon, feel this
cannonball." The girl proceeds to flex her arm daintily as a ball grows
in her upper sleeve. Laura walks over and feels how hard it is and
thinks to herself, 'she's so big and dumpy looking, that's gotta be
pushed up by fat.' "Nice... nice and hard," Laura politely replies, "but
how strong are you?"
     "Oh, I don't know," the girl replies.
     "Well then," Laura states, "how about a little contest of
strength?"
     The girl stands there for a minute, then answers, "Okay... but,
instead of just dead weights, how about..." she pauses... 'bout arm
wrestling!" 
     Laura looks at the crowd of her followers, then turns back to the
girl.
     "Yeah... Okay, but I must warn you, I've done this before and
won..." Laura flexes her left arm, "...and I can do it again."
     "I'm sure you can," she answers Laura as she enters the gate. Laura
was walking over to one of the tables. "I've seen you in action
before... up close." The girl's sarcastic remark causes Laura to stop
and look over her shoulder, one eyebrow raised.
     Laura turns around and looks at the girl. "I take it you could be a
betting person?"
     "MMMMM... Yeah, I guess," is the answer.
     "Okay, here's the bet," Laura says. "If I win, I get to put you
through the moves of a rigorous workout, the likes you have never seen
before..."
     "...And if I win," the mysterious girl interrupts, "I..." she
pauses eying her former beau, "...I get a date with Mr. Incredible Hunk
over there," pointing at Geoff.
     Laura bites her lip and looks over at Geoff and then turns back to
the mystery girl. "Okay... Sure."
     "Good," the girl giggles.
     Laura walks over and explains the situation to Geoff then walks
back.
     "I don't think I caught your name earlier and I hate to win without
knowing of who...
     "Whom," the girl interrupted.
     "...Whom my opponent is."
     "Just call me 'K'. That's enough for the time being," the girl
responded.
     "All right, 'Kay,'" Laura said in bewilderment. "One fall, winner
take all."
     "Agreed," K said confident.
     The two girls walked over to a table and each planted an elbow and
clasped hands. Laura, being very optimistic, flexes her bicep showing
its size. "Just wait till we get started, then you'll see not only size
but strength."
     "I can't wait," K smiles.
     "Someone want to call 'three' so I can get back to engaging in some
fun," Laura says.
     'Funny,' Laura thinks, 'this is almost a repeat of the other night
at the bar. But this couldn't be Karoline... muscle just doesn't grow
that fast.' With that, Laura dismissed that idea and concentrated on her
task at hand.
     Just then someone in the crowd shouts, "THREE," and both girls go
at it, each self-assured in her own strength.
     The crowd went wild as the two Amazons began to push against one
another.
     "Doesn't this seem familiar, Laura?" K teased.
     'Grunt' "No, it don't, Frump... Like I said, yah wanna see size and
strength, look if you dare," Laura said brazenly.
     K looked at the arm. "Oh my," she mocked. She watched Laura's upper
arm grow in size, almost splitting the thin layer of skin as cord-like
veins appeared over the striated biceps as Laura poured on the power.
     "Impressive," K replied nonchalantly, "but now it my turn. Pay
close attention."
     With a slight grunt, K began to power up. Laura's eyes grew almost
as big as her arm as she watched K's arm begin to grow. "I'm very proud
of these arms, you know," K sarcastically said as her biceps began to
rise to the occasion. Her cannonball-size upper arm pulsated as it tore
through the sleeve material. Laura began to perspire heavily. "What's
the matter, Laura, I'm not even up to my full potential... YET!"
     Laura's arm began to move, but not in the direction she wanted it
to. As she began to feel her strength wane, she gave it one more all-out
push. Within the next few minutes Laura's arm crashed to the table in
spasming pain. K stands up and throws her sun hat off. "YES... YES... I
WIN... I WIN." The crowd gathers around K as she pumped herself up,
bursting out at the seams, exposing a bathing suit that is at least
several sizes too small for her massive body. She looks over at Geoff
and points, flexing her huge horseshoe shaped triceps and says, "Let's
go Geoffrey dear, I got you back fair and square."
     Laura, who was nursing her sorely bruised bicep heard this and
walked over to K. Angrily she begins to poke the mysterious K in her
chest. "Just who the hell are you?"
     K gives an evil grin and looks down at Laura. "First of all, stop
poking me in the chest or you'll have a little accident." She grabs
Laura's index finger and bends it back sending her down to her knees.
"Who am I? Well, Laura sweetie, it's like this..." K stopped midsentence
and picked up Laura and professionally bodyslammed her into the crowd. K
then stands straight up, pushing her bathing suit to the point of
explosion, and then rips off her glasses. Geoff, who by this time made
his way over to Laura, helps her up and both look up in surprise.
"...I'm your worst freakin' nightmare!"
     "Karoline!" they both say in surprise. Laura sees red, rips her arm
from Geoff's grip, and leaps at Karoline out of the crowd. "It was dumb
luck that you won, bitch," Laura screamed as she started pummeling
Karoline, "but Geoff's mine and so are you."
     The two muscle maids begin to tussle and fall rolling into the
sand. "Muscle-bound slug," Karoline, now on top, yells as she beats
Laura with her heavy fists, "Geoffrey's mine... I won fair and square."
     "I embarrassed you once you wimpy bitch..." Laura screams as she
manages to send both her fists into Karoline's midsection, "...and I'll
god damn well do it again!" With a loud 'KRACK' and a 'THUD,' Karoline
savagely hits the ground.
     Laura takes the advantage to grab the dazed Karoline in her vise-
like grip and begins to squeeze the air out of her lungs and working on
the ribs and spine. "Now I'm gonna break your candy ass in two and send
you home in little pieces."
     "AUGHHH!... GASP!" Karoline tries to breathe, her mind racing. 'My
lungs... need air. My ribs... too strong.'
     Laura has Karoline on the ground intertwining her own muscular legs
with Karoline's, stretching them as if she were on a rack, while holding
one arm painfully in the upper middle part of Karoline's back. As a
powerful Laura clenches her fist to send another blow into Karoline, she
begins to taunt her. "Before I do any more damage, I just want you to
know, DEARIE... " Again Laura, taking the upper hand, sends another blow
into Karoline's mid section, "...how much I REALLY enjoy this... Thank
you." Karoline lets go with a muffled "Ugh!" as what little wind is
knocked right out of her.
     Despondent, Karoline ignores the pain and begins to fight back,
grabbing a handful of sand and throwing it into Laura's face, giving her
the opportunity to break free and extract her own type of pain with a
right, then left, to Laura's midsection, then an uppercut to her jaw.
Laura, dizzy, grabs Karoline's leg as she tries to pull herself up.
Karoline grabs Laura by her hair and looks deep into her eyes. "Now you
know what it's like to have your innards pushed through your back. I bet
by now you're ready to call it quits?" But before a beleaguered Laura
can answer, Karoline answers for her, "Well, I'm not!"
     The crowd, upon hearing this, backs up, way back. Karoline again
has the upper hand as she lifts her struggling opponent onto her broad
back. "Since I aligned your abdominals into those oversized watermelons
you call tits, I'm going to you a favor and realign them for you..."
     Karoline begins to bounce up and down and each time, with momentum,
bends Laura, "...like THIS!"
     A loud crunch can be heard as tears of pain and anger form in
Laura's eyes. Enduring all she could, Laura manages to lock her thighs
around Karoline's neck and begins to squeeze. Laura, hanging on by the
sheer strength of her abdominal muscles, forces Karoline to her knees
and forms a figure-four choking her. Karoline manages to finally break
the hold on her throat only to receive pressure again on her ribs.
"Is... NGGH!... it as good for you as... GRUNT... it is for me?" Laura
chuckles. "I'm not only going to break your ribs, but embarrass you,
real good, once and for all."
     Karoline watches in terror as Laura's engorged thighs grow larger
as she squeezes tighter. Her face torn in pain, she manages to catch a
glimpse of her would-be conqueror's sadistic smile. 'Oh gawd...' she
thinks as works on a way to get out of this, '...my ribs can't take
this.... Wait... If I can just get my arms inside...' Karoline manages
to slip her large arms in between the scissor move. It's now raw power
versus raw power as Karoline begins to flex her biceps. More and more
her large arms grow blasting with large muscles and veins crisscrossing
from her forearms to her deltoids, until she finally breaks, knocking
Laura to the ground. The amazed crowd begins to cheer and backs up even
more as Karoline snaps and goes berserk.
     Like a crazed grizzly bear, Laura lunges forward, swinging
violently, screaming at the top of her lungs, "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU,
BITCH!"
     Karoline takes this opportunity to open her right fist and thrusts
it into Laura's solar plexus. Her steel-like grip makes contact and she
begins to lift her opponent. "I'm tired of this!" she yells as she
raises Laura above her head in a combination one arm press and claw,
"I'm going to end this once and for all."
     Karoline squats and tenses her muscles beginning to focus her raw
power. Her muscles swell larger than before as her focused energy goes
from her legs through her buttocks, back, shoulders, and arms, ending in
the grip of her claw. Tears begins to form again in Laura's eyes as she
faints.
     "WHOOOO... That's that," Karoline says as she drops an unconscious
Laura to the ground. Karoline, victorious, looks over the crowd who
begin to chant: "FLEX! FLEX! FLEX!" She is all too happy to oblige.
Karoline goes into a victory double biceps pose/chest pose, causing her
already swollen muscles to grow larger and snap the several brass clamps
holding in her massive chest, exposing her substantial set and husky
looking abs.
     After hitting a few more poses she walks proudly over to Geoff,
pulling him into her, give him a long, wet, sensuous kiss. A slight
groan interrupts her and she tells Geoff to stay put. She walks over to
Laura, weak from the experience, slings her over her shoulder and
deposits her in a trash can. Telling several onlookers playfully, "Keep
the beach free from trash, now," she walks back over to Geoff and hoists
him up on one of her large shoulders. "Let's go get changed, go for a
couple of drinks, and then back to my place for some 'private tutoring.'

FINI

I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [FemaleBodyBuilding] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View