Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574130 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 07:50:32 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [FemaleBodyBuilding] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [FemaleBodyBuilding] Stories~collected  (Read 40788 times)

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
+Notable Author: [FemaleBodyBuilding] Stories~collected
« on: January 11, 2010, 11:24:06 am »
^-^
Stories in this collection:

“GOAL!”

Meeting Samantha Baker

Meeting Allison

3 on 1 Girl Gymnast Beatdown

Cousin Renee

Kathy the Triathlete

A Beach of a Tale

“GOAL!”
by FemaleBodyBuilding

That shout echoed from the soccer field behind the Windsor Township building, where a group of local kids were playing a pick-up game.  There were way more kids on a side than in a regulation game, at least sixteen, but most of the regulars would say that was what made it fun.

The players gathered at center field, laughing and joking with one another.  The house rules were first to five wins, and then the current captains would pick new captains so they could pick new teams.  One of the team captains, Ariel, had been the one to score the winning goal, and the other kids were congratulating her on her fantastic score.  Ariel, along with her twin younger sisters, were among the few who played on real teams, and were the ones who organized the pick-up games.

One of Ariel’s friends, Brenda, gave her a playful hug, but Ariel shrugged her off, saying, “No, don’t, I’m all sweaty and disgusting.”

Brenda laughed, but there was an impressed look in her eyes, too.  “Ariel, have you been working out? Your arms are ripped!”

Ariel laughed nervously.  “Brenda, what are you talking about? I’m not muscular.  Tierra has bigger muscles than me!” She gestured at one of her younger sisters, who giggled.

“I’m not convinced,” Brenda pressed.  “C’mon, show me your muscle!” She poked Ariel’s upper arm, and Ariel sighed.

“Okay, but you’re going to be disappointed…”

Ariel lifted her left arm and rolled her t-shirt sleeve back, exposing her thick, developed bicep.  She bent her arm at slightly less than a right angle, making a fist, and flexed.  Her bicep swelled and popped, forming a huge peak.  At the same time, she squeezed her fist, making her forearm grow thick and hard as well.

Brenda gasped, as did the few kids that had been observing the exchange.  They crowded around Ariel, each reaching a hand in to feel her arm.  The shouts of surprise were pretty much universal.  Ariel was big and athletic-looking, and most people who knew her figured that, yeah, she was probably pretty strong.  But she was so quiet and unassuming that no had ever suspected that she had such huge muscles.

One of the girls who leaned in to get a feel was named Alanna, and she was another of Ariel’s close friends.  As the group around Ariel slowly dispersed, each having taken their turn to feel the girl’s muscles, Alanna stayed close.  She felt…odd.  There was something coiling in her stomach, an unusual but not at all unpleasant feeling.  She kept running her hand over Ariel’s peak, the muscle slick with sweat.  Up close, Alanna could see a vein, faint but visible, snaking across the muscle, and more veins on Ariel’s forearm.

Alanna made quick eye contact with Ariel, that stomach feeling still going strong.  “This is awesome,” she complimented.  Ariel blushed a bit, as if she was mildly embarrassed, but said nothing.  “Can I see your other arm?”

“Okay,” Ariel answered.  She lowered her left arm, keeping her sleeve rolled up, and flexed her right arm, which was just as impressive.  Alanna ran her hands over this bicep too, squeezing and poking, unable to make even the slightest dent in the hard muscle.

Gradually, Alanna’s eyes shifted from Ariel’s muscles, moving past her broad shoulders and over her face, until they made eye contact.  The feeling in her stomach was growing, winding tighter the longer they looked at each other, and she found herself closing the distance between them, closer, until there were only inches separating them, until she could feel Ariel’s breath on her lips.

Alanna kissed Ariel.

The spring in Alanna’s stomach exploded as soon as their lips touched, sending cool shivers racing through her body.  She brought a hand up to rest on Ariel’s shoulder, and was rewarded by the feel of her thick, hard traps under her fingers.  She caressed them gently as she tried to deepen the kiss, but abruptly she felt strong hands on her chest, and Ariel pushed her off.

“Alanna, what are you--?!” Alanna cut the other girl off with a finger to her lips.  She glanced behind them.  The kiss had lasted only a few seconds, and no one had noticed.

“Shh,” Alanna whispered.  She saw that Ariel was blushing furiously, but also that there was no anger in her expression.  Instead, she looked mortified; as if her greatest fear was that someone had seen what had just occurred.

Alanna smiled, just a bit, invitingly, soothingly.  She was a fairly quiet girl herself, but she knew Ariel, and she had some experience with these types of situations.  She knew what to do. 

“Do you want to keep going?”  Alanna removed her finger from Ariel’s mouth, letting her know that it was up to her.  Ariel’s gaze flicked to the ground, and Alanna knew she had won.

“Yes,” Ariel whispered.  “Please.”

“Always polite,” Alanna replied, now smiling in earnest.  She looked around, and her eyes alighted on something promising.  “C’mon, this way,” she said, taking Ariel’s hand and leading her away from the crowd. 

They jogged down the hill from the soccer field, coming to a stop at a maintenance shed that Alanna hoped was unlocked.  Luck was with her; the knob turned smoothly and the door opened with only a slight creak.  “In here,” she said, and Ariel followed her inside.

Alanna made sure there was a window before closing the door, plunging them both into darkness.  The inside of the shed was dirty and smelled like chemicals, and there was a constant hum from some kind of machine in the corner, and it was stiflingly hot, but Alanna couldn’t have been happier.  She casually made her way over to Ariel in the dim light.  “Now, where were we?” she murmured, drawing the other girl closer so they could resume their kiss.

But Ariel interrupted.  “Alanna, I’m not sure I—“

“Shh,” Alanna stopped her again, a bit more forcefully.  “It’s okay, Ariel; I was nervous my first time, too.  Just let it happen.”  She leaned in again.

“You’ve--?!” Ariel burst out, but Alanna put a hand over her mouth.

“Yes, sweetie, I have.” Alanna fixed the other girl with a look.  “Now, do you want to do this or not?”  This time she put a clear note of coercion into her voice.  She was sure Ariel would stay if she felt obligated; the girl was just too nice to do otherwise.

After a moment, Ariel nodded slowly.

“Good.  Now shush.”  Alanna removed her hand, and resumed the kiss quickly, so as to forestall any further second thoughts.

Ariel’s lips were thin, but soft, and she was quite receptive once they began.  Alanna found herself pushing closer, so Ariel had to back up, until they were against the wall, and Alanna was pressed flush to the other girl. 

Alanna’s hands explored Ariel’s body, and she felt the spring begin to coil in her stomach again, accompanied by a small but hot flame of arousal.  Ariel’s body was ripped.  Alanna’s fingers traced the contours of Ariel’s six pack, up between her small but pert breasts, feeling the bulge of her pecs, over her broad, powerful shoulders, and finally settled on her biceps, which she caressed with a kind of loving urgency.  Even unflexed, Ariel’s arms were thick and unyielding, and Alanna idly wondered if her hands even reached halfway around.  If they did, it wasn’t by much.

Ariel seemed to take the hint of Alanna squeezing her arms, and lifted both to flex them again.  Now Alanna’s hands definitely didn’t go halfway around, and she squeezed and grabbed and held, practically worshipping Ariel’s huge biceps.

Alanna wasn’t sure why she found Ariel’s body so irresistible; she’d never actively sought out muscular guys to date, much less muscular girls.  But this wasn’t the first time Alanna had felt attracted to Ariel; in fact, she could recall the first time she had felt anything like the feelings she felt now, pressed up against the other girl in the darkness of the shed, her hands slowly probing under Ariel’s shirt.

It had been in gym class, oddly enough, when she had taken track.  One day after a period of running the hundred-yard dash, Alanna had looked over at Ariel, just absentmindedly as they returned to the locker room, and she had seen…wow.  Alanna had never felt aroused by the sight of another girl, but Ariel was something else.  Alanna had taken special care to watch Ariel as she changed in the locker room, and the brief sight she’d gotten of Ariel’s naked, glistening torso, rippling with muscle…Alanna had seriously considered visiting the bathroom to relieve the heat between her legs, something she had never done before.

From then on, Alanna had watched, always waiting for the perfect opportunity to get Ariel alone and go as far as she could.  Alanna wanted nothing more than the opportunity to touch every one of those amazing muscles, and now, her patience had paid off. 

Ariel was actually a pretty good kisser; Alanna was almost certain she had no experience, and relatively speaking it wasn’t too bad.  Feeling the need to up the tempo a bit, Alanna pressed closer, pushing between Ariel’s lips with her tongue, and felt the other girl respond in kind with a quick study sort of action.  Alanna’s hands were firmly under Ariel’s shirt now, and she had discovered to her delight that Ariel wasn’t wearing a bra.  She alternated between feeling Ariel’s abs, which the other girl was flexing and relaxing for Alanna’s benefit, and messaging her nipples, hard from arousal.

“Unnh,” Ariel moaned into Alanna’s mouth, and Alanna took the opportunity to break the kiss and bury her face in Ariel’s neck, kissing it up and down and marveling at her smell and how, God, there were muscles in her neck, this girl was so incredibly buff, and giving her fingers more time on Ariel’s nipples.  Ariel’s head went back, moans and sighs escaping from her open mouth, and Alanna smiled, laying down a new layer of kisses along her collarbone.  She desperately wanted to maintain the image of the confident, experienced lover to Ariel, the better to get what she wanted, but she was only a little guilty that she had been grinding their hips together almost since they started.

“What the hell,” Alanna whispered, and she shifted a hand so it was resting on Ariel’s ass—her ass, oh God, it felt so good to finally be able to grab that, it was so big and hard and thick—and began grinding her in earnest, and Ariel moaned, and it was loud and throaty and Alanna had to steel herself as the little flame of arousal turned into a roaring inferno and she felt wetness begin to seep down her leg.

Alanna leaned in and gave Ariel a hot, wet kiss, and the girl was so drunk with lust that she hardly responded.  Then she leaned to her ear.  “Ariel, your shirt needs to come off.”

Ariel’s voice was deeper than Alanna had ever heard it, thick with desire.  “Wha--? Why?”

“Just do it, sweetie,” Alanna hissed.  She licked the shell of Ariel’s ear, in and out lightning fast, and Ariel groaned.  “You’ll like it, I promise.”

Ariel did as she was asked, pulling her t-shirt over her head, and all the long months of waiting came to fruition in seconds.  Alanna could only stare at Ariel’s body.  It was…glorious.  No other word did the sight justice, and Alanna bit her lower lip as she felt herself get horny on an entirely new level, a level that cared not all for anything except fucking the hell out of this girl right now.

“C’mere,” Alanna hissed, and her tongue traced a long line from Ariel’s belly button up between her abs, her pecs, curling lazily around so she could make a slow, agonizing circle around Ariel’s left nipple.  Every inch of Ariel’s body was shredded, soaking wet from the heat, and when Alanna began sucking on her nipple, Ariel screamed and her fingers dug into her back and it hurt, oh God it hurt so bad, but Alanna didn’t care because nothing could possibly ever compare to this experience, ever.

Alanna suddenly felt something pull, and there was a tearing sound, and holy shit Ariel had torn her shirt clean off.  Alanna felt her bra go next, Ariel pulling at it until the straps snapped.   She kissed higher up, and now all her cool was gone, and between breathless moans she was begging Ariel to flex, please, flex all her muscles, and Ariel was doing it, and Alanna was in heaven.  Alanna managed to stand, intending to say something, but Ariel suddenly pulled them together and started grinding her, and Alanna was rendered speechless briefly, not only by the incredible feeling between them, but also the fact that she was pressed skin to skin with the girl she had been lusting after for months.

“Ariel,” Alanna gasped finally, “You…are…the sexist person I have ever, ever known.  I…need…to fuck you.”

Ariel answered, “Please do, before I explode.  I’ve never been this horny…you’re so good, Alanna…you have to teach me how, please…”

Alanna grinned.  “Oh, I’ll do more than that, sweetie,” and with that she pulled away, yanking her shorts off and kneeling to do the same for Ariel.  She was pleased to see that Ariel was just as wet as she was, and she wasted no time in licking, sucking, probing at Ariel’s center with her tongue, and Ariel responded by making the most arousing noises Alanna was sure she’d ever heard.

When her face was thoroughly covered in Ariel’s juices, Alanna pulled back, licking over one of Ariel’s thighs, marveling at how huge they were, even as she edged a hand up to slip two fingers inside her partner.  Ariel was panting, gasping out incoherent phrases, and Alanna could feel her body twitching as orgasm approached.

“Harder,” Ariel gasped.  “Do it harder…”  Alanna obliged, and suddenly Ariel’s body began to tense, starting at her feet and moving upwards.  She stood on tiptoe, flexing her calves, and her thighs tightened.  Her abs rippled, followed by her chest, her perky little breasts with their intensely erect nipples, her shoulders bulging and her biceps…oh, God, her biceps…growing and growing until Alanna was sure any sleeves the girl could wear would explode.

Alanna knew exactly when Ariel came, because her whole body quivered, every muscle hard as a rock, and she screamed.  Not like the loud moans she’d been giving up until then, but a high, piercing wail, that Alanna was sure someone must’ve heard, not that she cared.  Ariel slumped against the wall, breathing hard, and Alanna withdrew her fingers, bringing them to her mouth and casually licking Ariel’s come off them.

“How was that, sweetie?” Alanna whispered, moving close enough that they were touching.  “Did you like it?”

“Oh yes,” Ariel replied, “very much.  Can I…can I do that to you?”

Alanna couldn’t keep the grin off her face.  “Of course, hon.  You want me to show you how?”

Ariel nodded eagerly, and Alanna turned around, looking for a suitable place to do it.  She pulled Ariel over to a table against the opposite wall, which she laid on top of.  Spreading her legs, Alanna said, “Okay, Ariel, it’s simple.  Just stick your fingers in and…move them around.  If you find that I seem to like something more, keep doing it.”

“That’s it?” Ariel still sounded breathless.

“Yep.”

Ariel smiled.  “Then let’s go.”

Couple of quick author's notes: "Ariel" and "Alanna" are both based on real people (real people who would kill me if they found out about this), and yes, Ariel really is ripped.  I've never managed to get her to flex though, sadly.  Also, as a point of reference, Ariel looks kind of like Emmanuela Pintus.  Let me know what you thought!
I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
+Notable Author: [FemaleBodyBuilding] Stories~collected
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 12:25:27 pm »
Meeting Samantha Baker
by FemaleBodyBuilding

I had always found the mixture of muscle and femininity arousing on a beautiful woman.  Nothing came close to the beauty of an absolutely ripped midsection coupled with a set of large natural breasts.  Samantha Baker, my favorite fitness model, had best exemplified this mixture of muscle and femininity.  She was perfect in every way.  Cuts and striations covered her body when a photo shoot required a more defined look. 
   She had risen within the fitness industry, but no one had seen her in three months.  I was her neighbor and the first person to see her after her transformation.  I would come to find out later that she had taken time off to revolutionize her physique. 
--
   Samantha had taken her physique to a different level.  It was unreal how hard her muscles looked, yet she retained the overall feminine look that she was famous for.  She was only wearing a sports bra and low cut pair of spandex shorts and was covered with sweat from what seemed to be a grueling workout. 
   The first thing I noticed when she opened the door was her abs.  Before she underwent this transformation she had perfect abdominals which took shape when she contracted them.  It was very easy to look at her midsection and understand the amount of work she had performed to carve her abs into a cut six pack, but her abs were beyond belief when I saw her.  She was not flexing or even in a position that would allow her abs to begin contracting.  Most women needed to be in either of the precious mentioned positions in order for the abs to form into defined six packs; however, Samantha was not most women.
    Standing in the door way holding one arm on the doorframe and the other on the door itself I noticed her six pack had now become a clearly defined eight pack.  Her spandex shorts were positioned low enough to reveal the prominent lower abs which we often impossible to develop.  There were clearly defined ridges separating all eight of her abdominal muscles and the ridges looked deep.  It seemed as if I could place my finger down her median cavity and have it nearly enveloped.  Most women over trained their upper abs when seeking to obtain a six pack and neglected their lower abs.  Samantha’s upper abs were only slightly more defined and larger than her lower abs.  They were as symmetrical as a carton of eggs and each pack looked like it was about the size of a bar of soap.  Her abs followed her panting breath as if I had interrupted her during her workout or she just finished.
   I realized I had been staring at her for the past five seconds and started to stumble my words as the physical manifestation of feminine muscle stood before me.  She calmly replied, “Can I help you.”  I got control of my words and asked her “are you ok?  No one has heard from you in months.  I just came over to check and make sure you were alright.” “I am quite fine”, she said.  “Come in and sit down and I will explain.”
   She began to lead me into her living room which had been transformed to accommodate her training needs.  She was in front on me and I was fortunate to gaze upon her changed physique from the rear.  The muscles of her back glided underneath her skin.  There was no fat to obstruct the view of her strong and ripped back muscles. The dimensions of her back had changed.  It seemed the muscles had gained a few inches in thickness and width.  Each muscle was easily visible without flexing.  Her traps sat a little higher on her shoulders, but it looked like she focused on training them to become harder instead of bigger in order to maintain her femininity. 
   My gaze moved from her dominant back down to her legs which were now not only thicker, but harder.  Her gluts were impossibly round and composed of solid muscle.  I was amazed by the mass of muscle on her gluts, but even more amazed at how ripped her hamstrings were.  Many fitness models abductors separated from their legs when they bent over, but Sam was not bending over and yet her abductors were clearly separated from her legs by a well-defined line.  The back of her legs had increased in thickness and now looked very strong. 
   We sat down on a weight bench and she began to explain.  “I did not like that some photographers preferred me to retain a softer look.  I had become addicted to the way muscle felt on my body.  I used to be at a point where I could cover up the rips and tears with a couple pounds of fat and water, but I hated that society preferred that look on a women.  I knew my true fans loved the combination of my muscles and feminine curves, so I decided to retain my level of femininity and increase my muscle mass so no photographer asked me if I could soften up”.  “You look amazing Sam”, I replied.  “Do you like my new physique?” she asked.  “Sam, words cannot describe how you and your new gains satisfy every fantasy I have ever had.”  She blushed and then pushed some of her hair back over her ear.  “Would you like to see my physique”, she asked.  “Yes”, I replied. 
   She got off the weight bench and stood in front of me relaxed, ready to flex.  “I am very proud of my abs, they are so hard now.”  She looked down at them and began to contract her abs.  Each muscle started to increase in size while her ridges deepened.  Do you like my abs?” she asked.  “I love them.  They look so hard.”  “I am barely flexing, but before I show you them fully flexed, feel how hard they already are.”  “Really,” I said.  “Yes, I promise it will be harder than anything you have ever felt.”  I plopped down on my knees and began to place my hand on her abs.  She smiled, and placed her hand around her narrow waist as I began to explore.  It was like placing my hand on a perfectly formed marble sculpture.  I tried to see if the muscles in her abs would move if I pressed my hand against them, but I only succeeded in moving the tissue thin skin over eight pack.  What was even more impressive was the depth of her median cavity.  When she was standing in the door I thought her abs would envelop my finger.  I placed my index finger in the very center of her abs and watched her abs consume my finger.  I was in awe that a women was able to develop her abs to the degree Sam had.  Her abs were not only ripped and hard, but were very prominent and thick.  “I love how my abs now still retain separation without needing to flex them.”  “I forgot you were not flexing, could you flex?”  “Get ready”, she said. 
   She drew in a breath and stretched her abs in order to properly show her unreal muscle development.  She placed her hands on the back of her head and began to flex.  I could see and feel the ripples begin to form separating each muscle as it erupted towards my hand.  Her abs were becoming impossibly hard.  She had reached her full contraction and what I saw was harder than any set of abs I had ever seen.   She was pushing the limit of the human body.  It was difficult to fathom that she had gained and shaped the amount of muscle on her rectus abdominals.  Not only were her eight pack muscles well developed, but her obliques and inguinal canals were ripped and massive.  Blood rushed to her abs as she held the flex while a network of thick veins became visible, particularly in her lower abs.  I noticed that while she flexed my index finger had become enveloped twice over.  “This is unbelievable,” I told her.  After holding the pose for five seconds she shifted her torso to display her obliques and placed one hand underneath her breast to reveal the top of her rectus abdominals which was hiding underneath her massive cleavage. I could only imagine the power these abdominals were capable of. 
   “Give them a couple hits,” she said.  I started out by rapidly hitting her abs in the center.  It was like punching a concrete wall, but made the sound of a deep drum.  “You couldn’t hurt me, there is simply too much muscle there”, she said.  I started to hit her abs harder, but it did not affect her solid abs or cause her to change expression.  “Does that hurt at all”, I asked.  “Not one bit”, she replied.  I was amazed that she was feeling nothing, but my hands were starting to ache.  “Be careful and don’t hurt yourself”, she said. 
I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Meeting Allison [FemaleBodyBuilding]
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 12:26:06 pm »
Meeting Allison
by FemaleBodyBuilding

I was busy unpacking my belongings in my dorm room when she greeted me.  She smiled as she brushed back her chestnut brown hair across her face and extended a hand to greet me.  She was wearing a pair of grey sweats when I first saw her.   She introduced herself as Allison and said, “I just back from the gym so I kind of smell."  I told her not to worry about it.  We both had moved into the dormitory a day early before everyone else.  I lived on the other coast so I requested to move in a day early in order to get settled.  She explained she requested to move in early to avoid the hassle of the rush on the first day of freshman orientation.  She said, “I am going to grab a quick shower, but would you like to grab a quick bite to eat afterwards.”  I quickly replied “sure.” 
   Her face was kind and she was one of the prettiest girls I had ever seen.  Her sweats had covered up her most of her body, but it looked like she kept herself in shape.  I was looking forward to eating with her, even if it did not lead anywhere. 
   My door was still open and I caught a glimpse of her wrapped up in a towel, still dripping as she kept one hand on her towel and the others on her keys as she opened the door.  This was the first time I noticed her muscular and feminine physique.  Her arms were thick with muscle as they were casually and unknowingly flexed as she opened her door.  The towel covered half of her chest, exposing a significant amount of cleavage and the top half of her shapely breasts.  As she entered her room I noticed her rippled back.  She had gracefully wide lats which were spread like the wings of an angel.  Her traps were very prominent and sat atop nicely on her round and robust shoulders.
   She had closed the door leaving my mind in a state of ecstasy.  I had only caught a glimpse of this girl and my heart was pounding.  I could only imagine the outfit she was going to put on as I lay in my chair painting.  I was trying to keep my erection under control as she was drying herself off and getting ready.  I quickly changed into a pair of sweatpants to hide my throbbing erection.
   She emerged in my doorway wearing a thin blue tank top that was stretched tight revealing the mass of cut muscle that hovered beneath her skin.  She had on a pair of small shorts which complemented every feature of her lower half.  Her white bra traced the edges of her tank top holding her D-cup breasts.  Her physique resembled closely to that of Melisa Detwiler, but looked like she was “the girl next door”.  Causley smiling in my door way she asked “are you ready?”  I replied “yes” as I grabbed my keys and walked out into the hallway with her.  We engaged in some light conversation before she told me she had forgotten something in her room.  She invited me to follow her ensuring me it would only take a moment.  I told her not to worry about it as we entered her room.
   She grabbed a filled water bottle and took out a tub of whey protein mixing the two before politely asking me if I wanted some.  I told her that I didn’t lift regularly and it was obvious it would do her more good than me.  She asked me if I knew any girls who liked to develop their bodies.  I told her that I did not know of any and quickly asked her if she was a body builder.  She told me that she had her eye on competing, but had never entered a show.  She then asked me if I thought she would do well in one.  I let her know that her muscles looked like they were just as hard and ripped as anyone on stage.  She blushed and smiled as it seemed my compliment caught her off guard.  She asked, “would you like to see my muscles?”  I replied “yes.” 
   She pumped her right arm as a softball sized peaks emerged atop her arm.  She relaxed and lowered her right arm, but her arms still retained their size and thickness.  She then extended her right leg so her foot was in between my legs and shook the muscle in her massive her quads.  She then quicky snapped her quad and flexed revealing  cuts and striations along the full length of her leg.  She rotated her leg as to give me the complete picture. 
   I said, “You look like an anatomy chart.”  She blushed again and asked me “have you ever seen a six-pack on a woman before.” I told her no and she lifted her tank top to reveal the most cut and hard set of abs I had ever seen.  She had defined and deep ripples separating each abdominal muscle.  The ripples seemed to be at least an inch deep as she flexed for my enjoyment.  As her hand lifted her blue tank top above her cleavage she proudly informed me “well this is an eight pack.  The lower abs are the hardest to develop, but it was so exciting when they started to come through.”  She pushed her breasts up to reveal the upper portion of her abs.  She asked “do you like them.”  I replied “they are the most beautiful and defined abs I had ever seen.”  She giggled a little bit which only caused her abs to contract even harder. She then rolled her shorts down to expose her lower abdominals even more and rested her waistband just above her white thong.  She took her free hand and playfully moved the skin over her abdominals.  Her tissue thin skin was the only thing separating her hand from her muscle as this area was devoid of any fat.  She then asked me “do you want to feel my abs?”  At first I could not believe her and stuttered in an attempt to reply.  She said “its fine” as she picked up my hand and guided it over her rock hard abdominals.  They were perfect as she lay my entire hand flat against her vascular abdominals.  My fingers slipped in and out of her ripples as she stood in front of my proudly flexing.  She said, “take your time” and slid her top up so that it rested above her breasts exposing her white bra.  Her breasts formed four-finger deep cleavage and proudly sat atop her well-muscled chest. She then placed both of her hands behind her head and flexed her abdominals even harder.  I could not believe she was hardly flexing before.  Her abs contracted and the depth of her ripples increased to nearly one and a half inches.   It was unbelievable that a girl of her age had already developed her abs and body to this degree.  Her abs made Karen Zaremba and Christia Bach seem ordinary.  I tested the strength of her abs and pressed my hand against her abs as hard as I could; her muscle would not budge.  “Give them a good punch, you can’t hurt me”, she said.  I gave her a strong series of repeating jabs which felt like I was hitting a warm concrete wall.  The sound this created was unbelievable.  It sounded like a drum being hit giving a deep sound as I made contact with her abs.   She relaxed after flexing for a length of time, but her abs still looked hard and retained the deep separation. 
   I was in awe, and had not spoken since she invited me to feel her abs.  “That was amazing”, I said.  She giggled and said “do you like my muscles.”  I replied and told her how perfect every inch of her was.  I asked her “how long have you had a six pack.” She replied, “I was a gymnast growing up and can’t remember when I did not have abs.  After retiring from the sport I decided to lift.  I have always liked the way taught muscle felt underneath my skin.  Have you ever seen hard feminine muscles developed to this degree before?”  “No, you look like you were carved out of granite”, I replied.  She giggled a little more causing her abs danced, contacting in and out rapidly.  “I love working on my abs.  You have to see them after a workout when they are pumped, my ripples are nearly two inches deep after a good ab workout.”  My jaw dropped as I stood in disbelief.  I stuttered and asked how this was possible.  She replied, “let me show you.  I just have to put my training bra on.”  “I will step outside for a moment”, I said” trying to respect her privacy after she allowed me to feel the muscular curves and crevasses of her physique.  She replied, “you don’t have to leave, just try not to peak” as she lifted her tank top over her head and truing to her closet revealing once again her carved back.  I turned around as she unhooked her bra.  I immediately saw her in her vanity mirror which sat atop her dresser.  I couldn’t look away as she pushed her dense back muscles together to unhook her bra.  Her traps expanded upwards as she was unknowingly flexing for my enjoyment.  She began to talk while I stood their gazing at the reflection of her.  “  It is tough to hide my muscles without wearing oversized sweats.  Almost every shirt reveals my abs so a lot of people ask me to flex.  I never get tired of it, after all the hard work I put into my physique, the compliments I get reward me.”  I watched as she freed her breasts which remained at the same height in which her bra had placed them.  Now reaching for her top shelf her back muscles and lats began to move underneath her skin. 
   Continuing with her conversation, “during my high school senior year, the school accidentally ordered a medium size PE uniform for me.  I needed at least a XXL.  I went to the new female PE teacher explaining to her this would not fit, but she could not tell the amount of muscle I had because I was wearing my sweat shirt and she never looked directly at me.  She ordered me to suit up and it would fit me just fine.  She was perhaps the second fittest women at our school, but did not know she was second to me.  I saw this opportunity to display my hard work and put this new PE teacher in her place.  I quickly began to change dropping my clothes and revealing the cuts and shreds of my physique.  The girls at my school knew me, but had not seen the gains I had made during the summer.  I focused on training nearly every minute and not only improved my physique, but my strength and endurance as well.  I was running late and two girls were next to me as I undressed.”
   “They were first shocked, but knew me and quickly started a conversation.  I was always the strongest and most muscular person at my high school, but my physique was never taken to the next level.  My muscles had increased in both size and definition.  My vascularity was amazing and increasing with the excitement of displaying my new physique for the first time.  One of the girls told me she was taking anatomy and could identify every muscle and vein in my body as they now erupted towards the surface.  I gave them a few flexes, but had to hurry to get into my uniform before the bell.  The undersized uniform did nothing to hide my physique.  My shoulders and traps escaped from the sleeves and neck hole.  My lats expanded formed a distinguishable V taper.  My abs pressed against the fabric, stretching it, revealing all eight of my rectus abdominal muscles and every oblique.  The fabric was not cotton.  It was some type of stretchy polyester blend.  It would resist tearing more than a cotton shirt, but I was pushing the fabric to its limits.   I caught a quick glimpse of myself and couldn’t believe how scary I looked.  I ran outside and began talking with my friends.  The conversation immediately shifted to me and my physique.”
   She had remained topless for a lengthy period of time.  She was perhaps teasing me, thinking I would give a quick glance to see what was taking so long.  Perhaps she would not think bad of me for staring at her reflection the entire time, only seeing the sides of her breasts.  It was a game to her, she wanted me to look.  She had finally found her favorite sports bra and snapped it on.  She positioned her breasts before finding a comfortable position.  She spun around and snuck up behind me as I now starred at her wall so she didn’t know I was peaking.  She began to playfully massage my back with her strong forearm, careful not to hurt me.  So would you like me to finish the story and then begin exercising my abs.  I replied, “sure.”  She invited me to sit on her bed while she finished the story.  She grabbed a stress ball and worked it, revealing her powerful and vascular forearms. 

I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Meeting Allison (2)
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2010, 12:26:29 pm »
“So I was chatting with my friends from high school and they requested me to flex.  I gave a rear double bicep pose that shocked them.  My muscles had learned to snap to my command, but I decided to give a dramatic and lengthy flex leading up to the apex of my contacted biceps.  I started out with both arms parallel to the ground flexing my triceps which snapped in place.  The cuts and striations must have had them in awe and I had not even started yet. My biceps began to swell and blood rushed to my arms as the peaks began to rise.  I was about halfway through the flex when my bicep had risen to form most of the mass of my contacted peek.  I decided to snap them into place to finish the pose.  My biceps were 16 inches at this point and formed a perfect ball.  I held my peak at its apex for about 5 seconds hearing the gasps and murmurs of the growing crowd.  I then began to play with my peaks and rotated my forearms causing my bicep to snap into place several times.  While playing with my peak, I swung out my right leg and began to flex my hamstring and calf.  The striations in my hamstrings were unreal.  I began to flex my leg upward mimicking my bicep pose.  My hamstring began to mass as the cuts and striations transformed into a swelling collection of round prominent muscle.  I relaxed my hamstring and focused on my calf.  It stretched my skin and revealed the separations between the many muscle groups.  My gluts filled my shorts; if only they could have seen the striations. 
   I quickly spun around and lifted up my shirt to reveal the hardest set of abs they would ever see in person.  Back then my ripples were only half an inch deep when flexed, but it was still nothing they had ever seen before.  I tried to lift my shirt up so they could all see the definition of my abs at the very top.  I flexed my oblique’s to show them the completeness of my midsection.  They had seen nothing like it before.  I tucked my shirt back into my shorts before the start of class.  The new PE teacher informed us that we were doing a physical fitness test to measure our level of fitness after break.  My muscles tensed with excitement.  I had shifted my focus to developing not only size, but density and quality as well.  My muscular endurance sky rocketed.” 
   “They called us over to the pull up bars.  Pull ups had become easy.  I could accelerate upwards fast as my back had gained amazing power.  The PE teacher told us to do as many as we could and then blew her whistle.  I jumped up and began to hammer them out.  I got to 25 and then noticed that everyone was looking at me, so I decided to give them a show.  I let one hand go and performed one handed pull ups without changing speed.  I did 15 on each hand and did not tire.  I decided to perform hero curls and propelled my-self up fast before switching muscle groups and pushing down on the bar to propel my upper body up and over the bar.  I did 10 of these before hopping off the bar out of boredom.  At home I had a belt which I used to strap weight to.  My strength increase to accommodate 25, 50, and even 100 pounds attached to my waist.  I loved the way cuts ran across my back and the way my lats had developed make my back look enormously thick and wide and my waist appear tiny.  I could go on about this story, but I really want to show you what my muscles look like after a good pump.  It’s to bad you did not catch me directly after my workout, but I only did back and biceps.  You probably noticed how thick and ripped they looked when I was changing tops”, she smiled.
   She had noticed I was staring at her when she changed, but considered it a compliment rather than creepy.  She rolled her shorts down to ensure that I could see her lower abs and distinctive cuts which originated from her groin.  “Will you take some quick measurements before I begin?”  “Of course”, I replied.  She handed me a ruler and asked me to measure the depth of her middle ripple.  She flexed as hard as she could producing a huge cavity down the middle of her abs.  I stuck the ruler in and it seemed to disappear into her 8 pack.  The medial separation started the very top between her cleavage and ended at the top of her groin.  The cavity was deepest at the middle.  “It is well over one and a half inches”, I told her.  “Good, now place your hand in the ripple and tell me how many fingers it envelops.”  I placed my hand vertically into the center cavity.  It easily swallowed my first two fingers and was working on the third.  I felt the sides of her abs to find that it was as hard as the front.  “When you have developed your abs as much as I have, you can start to see it from the side as well. She spun allowing me to see her abs from the side.  They looked like boulders and stuck out prominently.  “You are going to love seeing them in motion”, she exclaimed.   
   She took out a weight bench and positioned herself to perform a reverse crunch.  Her lower back and glutes were clear of the bench in order to create the maximum amount of resistance.  She started her first repetition raising her legs towards the ceiling causing her abs to contract and get hard.  She made it seem effortless, pounding out repetitions.  “Please feel them as they contract and get hard”, she said.  I began by feeling her rectus abdominals and traced the ridges of her abs as she gracefully pushed her legs skyward.  After about 5 minutes she looked at me and smiled and said “I bet they feel like granite right now.”  “They felt like granite well before you started”.  She broke down laughing and I continued to feel her abs as they contracted when she giggled.  “I have not felt your abs as hard as they are now.”  She stood up and then flexed her abs and right obliques.  I felt her oblique’s and my fingers sunk in between the cavities between the absolutely ripped muscle.  After smiling she hit the floor and started doing situps.  She did not require me to hold her feet.  She then took a 45 lb. plate from under her bed and extended it over her head.  Her abs were actually being challenged now as her breathing increased and the vascularity of her abs was very evident.  I just studied her abs as they began to swell due to the increased blood flow to this area.  A pool of sweat started to develop in her deepest ripple after 15 minutes of the weighted sit ups.  She dropped the weight behind her head and then wedged herself between two of the dressers and pressed herself against the wall in preparation to leg raises.  I was already impressed that her abs were already harder and more prominent than the first time I felt them, but when she took the 50 lb dumbbell and secured it between her feet.  I stared in amazement.   She raised the weight high until it was level with her abs before allowing it to descend under complete control.  After 30 minutes she was showing the first signs of fatigue, but continued to press on.  I watched as sweat beaded down her muscular and feminine neck, down her bust, and into the median ripple which had grown considerably in depth.  She finally stopped and approached me placing her muscular arms around my shoulder handing me the ruler.  Without saying anything I placed the ruler in her deep cavity and measured it to be a little over an inch.  I was confused, but quickly realized she was not even flexing.  She then stretched her astonishly cut and hard abdominals as she placed her hands behind her head.  This first pushed the ruler outwards before preparing to contract.  She simply asked, “are you ready” to which I replied “yes.”  At first she slowly contacted her abs as her abs passed the one inch mark on the ruler.  Suddenly she contracted very rapidly causing her each pack to accelerate its expansion.  When she was at the apex of her flex her cavity had enveloped the ruler past the two and a quarter inch mark.    It was amazing to see the mass of pumped muscle configured in an absolutely ripped and cut 8 pack nearly inches from my face. 
   She took the ruler from my hands and broke it in her hands.  She then removed her shorts to leave only her white thong which looked small on her muscular body.  I noticed she was wet, but was still amazed at the display of muscle before me.  I ran my fingers into her median cavity and it completely enveloped three out of four of my fingers.  I was amazed and told her “this is the most beautiful display of muscle and grace that I had ever seen.” 
I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
3 on 1 Girl Gymnast Beatdown [FemaleBodyBuilding] ILLUS.
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 09:05:35 pm »
3 on 1 Girl Gymnast Beatdown
by FemaleBodyBuilding

From left to right: Molly, Amanda, Kelly, and Rebecca

Amanda, Kelly, Molly and Rebecca were four friends who were all on the same gymnastics team. During the summer, the girls decided to go to Kelly's family's private beach. Of all the girls on the gymnastics squad, Molly was the star. She was the strongest, prettiest and the was the most skilled. Molly was very muscular with a well defined six-pack, strong biceps and muscular thighs.

The other girls were jealous of Molly, especially Amanda who had been shown up by Molly in many gymnastics competitions and also with the boys. This jealousy was reaching a boiling point and this trip to the beach would have Amanda boiling over.

All the girls were in their bikinis to work on their summer tans. Molly's abs were showing very nicely as she along with all the other girls laid on the beach with no one else around. The girls decided to go to the water after tanning for a while. Little did Molly know of what the other girls had planned to do to her.

All the girls were planning on taking out their jealousy on Molly. As soon as they came out of the water Amanda hit Molly in the back of the head knocking her on the ground. Kelly and Rebecca sat on Molly's arms pinning her down. Amanda came and sat on Molly's lap pinning her legs to the floor. Molly struggled to get up but couldn't under the weight of the three girls.

Molly's abs flexed and relaxed as she was breathing heavily from the struggle. Amanda ran her finger down Molly's abs, tracing the ridges of Molly's six pack.

"What the hell are you guys doing?!" Molly demanded.

Amanda smiled and leaned down to whisper in Molly's ear. "You think you're so cute don't you? You think that just because you have the best abs here you're better than us" Amanda quickly slammed her right fist into Molly's abs. Molly screamed out and began panting heavily. Amanda giggled and ran her hand down Molly's abs.

"Looks like they aren't so strong are they?" Amanda said while giggling. Amanda continued to pound away at Molly's abs with ferocious frequency. Molly held her breath and flexed her abs so it wouldn't hurt as bad, but Amanda was resentless. She kept going for 2 minutes. She could feel Molly's six pack weaken especially since she has barely been able to breathe in.

Amanda was punching Molly's abs so fast that when Molly finally had to breathe Amanda landed 3 punches on Molly's exposed abs. Molly instantly had whatever breath she was able to take in knocked out of her and she began squirming for breath. Amanda laughed at her and told the other girls to get off of her.

Although both girls got off of her, Kelly pulled Molly's head up by the hair. Molly moaned as Kelly wrapped her legs around Molly's head and began to squeeze Molly's head between her thighs. Molly tried desperately to get her head free. She tugged and pulled at Kelly's thighs to pull them apart but Molly was too weakened and out of breath thanks to Amanda.

As Kelly squeezed Molly's head, Amanda took the liberty to taunt their "friend." "Oh poor baby," Amanda said as she rested her head on Molly's abs. "Your abs didn't hold up so well did they?" Amanda laughed at Molly's situation.

"Fuck you" Molly replied with a struggle between Kelly's thighs. Amanda became enraged and began to slam her fists into Molly's abs. Every punch took its toll making Molly scream out in pain. Amanda then drove her knee into Molly's abs. Molly would have squirmed if Kelly's thighs weren't keeping her in place.

"Pull this bitch up" Amanda demanded. Kelly unwrapped her legs with a slap to Molly's face.

"I want a turn" Rebecca said eagerly. Kelly and Amanda laughed and pulled Molly to her feet. She could barely stand up on her own. Kelly and Amanda held one arm each to hold her up. Rebecca punched Molly in the abs with an uppercut. Molly yelled out and her legs went soft. If it weren't for Amanda and Kelly holding her up Amanda would have fallen to the ground.

Rebecca always felt like the "ugly" girl of the group. She didn't have the muscles that the other girls had. She was about to finally vent out her anger on the "prettiest" of the group. Rebecca went wild on Molly. She dug her fist deep into Molly's abs with each punch. Kelly and Amanda were having a hard time holding on ro Molly.

Rebecca slammed her fists into Molly very fast in one-two combinations. Molly just whimpered and hung her head down. Rebecca lifted Moly's chin and slapped her in the face. A tear ran down Molly's cheek. Rebecca panted from the beating she had just given Molly. Rebecca then gave a final upper cut into Molly's stomach. She punched Molly so hard so hard she almost hit her spine through her stomach.

Molly had no more tensile strength left. Amanda and Kelly let her go and Molly fell to the ground on her face. The girls flipped Molly onto her back leaving her spread eagle. Molly couldn't move. It hurt to breathe as every breath she took made her abs flex in and out.

Amanda, Kelly, and Rebecca each took turns stomping on the spread-eagle Molly. Tears were just flowing down Molly's eyes and she whimpered and yelled after each hit. After a solid 2 minutes that seemed like an eternity the girls had enough. Molly was left there crying as she tried to soothe her massacred abs.

The girls left Molly there whimpering on the ground and walked away proud of their handy work.

The End
I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Cousin Renee [FemaleBodyBuilding]
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2010, 09:09:57 pm »
Cousin Renee
by FemaleBodyBuilding

I had just turned 20 as I returned home from college for the summer. My summer job did not start for another week and my parents wanted me to take our antique dining room set to my aunt Rita’s 7 hours away. I really had no choice and agreed. My brothers packed up the pickup truck and away I went. My Uncle passed away 6 or 7 years ago and he was my Mom’s brother. I really hadn’t seen my Aunt since the funeral or my cousin Renee.
My Mom told me my Aunt would be away when I arrived and Renee and I would need to take my Aunt’s dining room set and move it into the garage and then move the antique set into the dining room. I hadn’t loaded the furniture but it was big and looked heavy and asked my Mom who would help? She said your cousin is surprisingly strong and is a division 1 NCAA swimming champ and that if I can’t handle it she will have some of her friends help us. My mom knows that among her 4 kids I am the least athletic and tend to run on the thin less muscled side. My Mom always worked out and my 2 brothers and sister are incredible at sports. My Dad is more like me and not so interested in sports…neither of us have much muscle.
Since I was 13 or 14 I had a fondness for muscles on girls. My Mom always had muscles and when she did flex her arm her bicep was amazing. My sister who is 2 years younger got strong and has nice muscles like Mom. She is now 18 and I suspect stronger than me and I always wanted to arm-wrestle her to find out…just to chicken to do so. So as I drove to my aunts I began to day dream about my division 1 swimming star cousin. Maybe she has big muscles and will flex for me? I pictured a girl 5’6 or 5’7’’ tan, blond, hard body with a 6 pack and big boobs. The trip then changed from something I had to do to something I am now excited about.
The trip took much longer than expected, bad construction and a nasty accident resulted in a 10 hour trip and arriving at 10p. I rang the door bell and Renee answered, she was much different than I had dreamed. She was taller than me at 5’10’’ and was beautiful. Long blond hair, small boobs, nice brown eyes and she looked very fit, I just couldn’t tell how fit for she had a sweat shirt on. She welcomed me with a big hugged that almost pulled my 5’9’’ body off the ground.
She said it had been 8 years since her father passed away and that was the last time we saw each other and we both agreed we had changed a lot. She asked me if I wanted anything as she showed me my room where I would be staying and I said sure…do you have any beer. She said of course and we went off to the kitchen. We chatted about the family, what each of us had been doing, college etc. It was now midnight and I was sleepy. She said that she had nothing going on tomorrow and that we can work on the furniture tomorrow.
I went to bed and woke up the next day at 10a. I looked around the house and no Renee. Grabbed some food from the frig and started to watch TV. After an hour I figured I better take a shower and get ready for the day. I walked back to the room and noticed the note on the door from my cousin letting me know she went to the gym and would be back by lunch. Cool, that’s an hour from now.
I open the door to the garage and just as I pull the door open apparently Renee was walking in form the garage and as I pulled to go out she was turning the knob to come in and she fell on me. We were both startled but laughing. She jumped up, grabbed my wrist and pulled me up like I was no weight. “Hi” Renee…”sorry about that”. She smiled and said are you okay. I said sure…walked into the house and looked at her. She looked amazing! She had on tight pink sweat shorts and a sleeveless top cut off right below her small but amazing boobs. I couldn’t help myself and said my god Renee, you look incredible! She smiled and said thanks…spending as much time as I do in the gym tends to help ones shape. I said Renee you have amazing abs and arms! Thanks she says but I think my arms are just too big. I said we’ll they look good to me…are they as hard as they look? She said oh yeah and flexed!  All I said was my god! I felt them and her biceps were so big my hand didn’t go half way around and she could see the surprise by my face. She smiles and says…glad you like my arms and body…I will take a quick shower and be ready to go in a few minutes!
Was I having a dream, she had the best biceps I had ever felt. About 45 minutes later she is cleaned up and has changed to non gym clothes but still very reveling. Okay, she says….let’s get to work…Mom wants this old dining room set in the garage for an upcoming garage sale. We move the table and chairs which actually were surprisingly easy. The buffet was heavy for me and I think Renee noticed as the moment we got it into the garage I put it down for a rest. She asked if I was okay and I said sure, just need to catch my breath, she said no problem and waited (I noticed she was not out of breath).
Okay now for the big stuff she says. The chairs were heavy and I struggled somewhat. While I took one in at a time, she took two. The table was brutal but we got it in and then the buffet. I was on the ground as she slid it toward me off the back of the truck; I held one end from the ground while she carried the other end off the truck onto the ground. Renee could see I was now worried that I could even carry it. She asked if I was okay and I said to be honest this is really heavy for me, how are you doing? She said she was fine and to rest.
She is being so nice just waiting for me to recover I just had to ask her….is this really not very heavy for you? She said actually no it’s not. She said, I really do spend lots of time in the gym and I have always been strong. I then said I am really impressed with your muscles, they look so attractive to me. She thanked me and said, yeah…thanks, some guys I know just don’t like them and think I am too big. I said we’ll I think they look great and it’s nice to have such a strong attractive cousin.
So… can you flex for me again? Renee says sure but let’s get this job done and I will gladly flex. We move the final piece into place (or she did). She grabs a couple of beers and tells me she will be right back.
Renee walks in the room in a bikini and my heart skips many beats. So you wanna see me flex do you! I said to her my god…Renee you have an awesome body! She gain says thanks and started flexing. It was amazing all her muscles and definition. So I watched and she says no, you wanted to see but you need to feel as well. I jumped up and felt her arms, shoulders, abs and finally legs. I had a tee shirt on and shorts and I had gotten a hard on but thank god it was hidden by my tee shirt. She asked me what I thought and I was honest and told her she had the hottest body and muscles I had ever seen!
Okay, she says, your turn! Oh no, I don’t compare. The she grabs my tee shirt and pulls it up to my head and sees my hard on. I jump back but she holds me. I see you are telling me the truth and pulls the shirt over my head. I apologize and she says it’s not like I haven’t seen that before.
Come on you have a nice body she says, give me some flexes! I flex and she feels my soft skinny arms and rubs them. She then says I have cute little muscles. Come on, let’s wrestle or arm-wrestle…your choice! I grab my shirt to put it on and she grabs my wrist and easily takes it from me and says arm-wrestle. We are lined up across the coffee, my skinny arm and her muscled arm. One, two, three go she says and I push but nothing happens she is just holding me in place smiling. Come cousin is that all you got? I push and push, nothing moves…she smiles and says I am not trying hard enough. So my arm begins to shake and she just lets go. I asked why and she says cause you are getting the shakes. I know I said, I was running out of strength…she then smiles and says you have no strength.
When she said that I realized she was correct and she was just playing around. I didn’t have a chance. Renee then says, you are not mad at me are you? I said no it’s cool that you are that strong! Good she says and pulls me to the floor and says time to wrestle and instantly she pins me in a school girl pin while sitting on my stomach. Come on cousin you can give me a match. I push and buck and she was just too strong I was school girl pinned and worn out.
I announce that she is much stronger than me and she wins. She continues to hold me down in the pin and said, yes of course I expected noting else. You have to admit you are weak and you like me being stronger and having better muscles than you. Oh my god I thought, she has me figured out and she is playing with me! I struggle some more but don’t say a thing she just laughs and tells me I am too weak to fight her and its okay.
After 10 minutes and a massive hard on that I am hoping she hasn’t noticed I tell her yes she is totally correct.  Good, she then does a double bicep pose and demands I feel them…which I do and let out an involuntary moan of pleasure. She says wow you really do like muscles and says okay I want you to feel my pecs…but don’t grab my nipples or it will be the last thing you do. I say no it’s okay I don’t need to do that. No I want you to but be nice. So she does this other flex and I reach and feel this amazing pec and soft boob covering rock hard muscle. I stop because I am so excited; she knows it and lets me up to run to my room.
I recover and realize I am lusting for my cousin. We talk about it for a bit and she said I was so cute and so excited she found it attractive and it’s too bad we are cousins. We had a nice evening and the next morning I had to return home. I thanked her for sharing her body with me and she wished me luck finding a girl like her. As I got into the truck and sat down she smiles and flexes her big right arm and says here…something for you to think about on that drive home!
That was 5 years ago. I never found a girl with muscles or strength like hers but the girl I am dating is very fit and strong. My cousin is married and still works out…I have talked to her a few times and she will tease me about that day. She says she is still muscled and could easily take me.

I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Kathy the Triathlete [Female Bodybuilding]
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2010, 09:11:01 pm »
Kathy the Triathlete
by Female Bodybuilding

I used to work in a small take-away food outlet on the coastal road of my local suburb.  Summers were long and hot and during the holidays tourists would flood the whole neighbourhood.  The shop I worked in overlooked the ocean and in nice weather people were always walking, running, cycling and driving down the long coastal road.  It was of course enough to make you jealous as you were stuck inside next to an oven while everyone else enjoyed the nice weather, but there was one thing that used to brighten up my day.  While a lot of the people out and about were overweight and half way through a two week new year's resolution there was one woman who always caught my eye.  She was in her late twenties or possibly early thirties with long dark hair always pulled back into a ponytail, tanned skin and was quite possibly the fittest woman I had ever seen.  She was always out there in her green and black sports bra and blue shorts sometimes jogging, sometimes sprinting.  I had never really seen her up close as she ran on the opposite side of the road to the shop but she would come sprinting along, stop at the park bench for some stretching and to catch her breath before heading off again.  She would come back past roughly forty-five minutes later, before turning down a side street for what I can only assume was home.  I had caught sight of her at the local shopping centre before.  She was just wearing a t-shirt and shorts and her bicep was nicely flexed as she carried a small bag of groceries but I dared not stare.  Fitness freak women tend to have fitness freak husbands and I could do without any hospital visits that day.
One warm saturday morning I was returning home from an epic friday night on the town when I spotted her jogging down the side of this same coastal road again.  By my hungover calculations she would take several minutes to reach the bench across from my work where she sometimes stopped to stretch so I gunned it and parked in my work carpark, quickly bought a drink and sat on the bench.  I had to see this goddess up close, even if she just continued by.  Soon I saw her in the distance, and not long after she started sprinting.  I tried to look as though I wasn't watching her as she raced toward me.  To my surprise, she stopped right in front of me.  She leaned not against the bench I was sitting on but started stretching on the railing that seperated the walkway from the cliffs and the beach.  This was my chance.  If I didn't try to talk to her I would regret it forever.
"Looks like a really hard way to spend a Saturday morning." I said.  Not the best line ever I know, but the best I could come up with.
"Yeah." She replied as she turned toward me, still breathing hard.
"Training for anything in particular?"
"I do triathlons."
She was still catching her breath as she spoke to me and with each breath her skin was sucking in around her stomach muscles.  She was in amazing shape.  Every small movement of her body resulted in visible twitches and flexes of muscles I had never even seen before.  I had to keep the conversation going.
"You do any good?" I asked her.
"I set a PB in my last one," she answered, "Usually finish top ten.  I've only been doing it a couple of years so I haven't won any yet, I used to do hurdles up until then."
"So what made you change?"
"I'd gone as far I as I could with it, just felt like a change."
As she continued to stretch we talked for a little longer.  About how she'd competed state level in sprints and hurdling before starting triathlons.  About sports in general and even a bit about the local area.  She finished her stretches and sat next to me on the bench.
"So how often do you run like this?" I asked her.
"Every day except I have Sundays off from training all together.  I'm kind of about to start tapering off my training for my next race so I'm hitting the gym real hard at the moment as well.  It's killing me but you need to get in all the work you can before you have to start preparing for the next event."
"Where do you go to the gym?"  I asked, knowing there weren't any gyms around here.
"I've got one set up at home.  Nothing extravegant just what I've managed to pick up at garage sales and stuff.  I've got it all set up in the garage."
"Wouldn't it get real hot in there?"
"It gets hot in triathlons too." She laughed.
I could sense the conversation winding down.  I had to take a risk if I wanted to see her again.
"I'm actually doing Sports Psychology at Uni," I said.  Barely able to believe my ears as I heard myself say the words, but I continued.  "I'm doing an assignment on where athletes get their motivation, what makes them make the sacrifices they do.  I don't suppose I could interview you for it could I?  It would be a big help."
Now let me get this straight.  I don't go to Uni, I've never been to Uni and I have no idea whether Sports Psychology is something you do at Uni.  So I was pleasantly surprised when she agreed.  She gave me her address and told me I could meet her there in an hour.  I went home and grabbed some folders and a notepad, I even grabbed my camera.  I had no idea how to pretend to be a uni student, all I knew was a gorgeous athlete was waiting for me at her place.
She met me at her front door.  She had obviously had a shower and her hair was now down.  She had changed into a light blue singlet and some black shorts.
"Thanks for doing this." I said. "Hope you don't mind if I record this, saves me writing everything down."
"That's fine, come in."
So we set up in her lounge room and I began to ask her questions.  I still had no idea what I was hoping to achieve here but I just knew I wanted to keep talking to her.  It turned out her name was Kathy Green and she was 29.  She had been involved in sport most her life.  She was single (yesss!) and lived alone.  I steered the conversation toward her training.
"When I'm in the gym I always do long sessions.  Triathlons are long periods of intense effort so that's how I train." She said.  "I always push myself to a very fast pace, even though the sessions can last two to three hours."
"Can I see the garage?" I asked her.
She showed me into her gym.  It was as she had said, nothing fancy.  Just a few weights, an incline bench, a chinup bar and an exercise bike.  And in the warm summer weather it was hot in there.
I asked her a few more questions about her training until she stopped me.
"Look. I'm having a pretty intense session in here tomorrow.  How about you join me and you can see for yourself.  Plus having someone to talk to could make the time go faster."
My heart skipped a beat, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.  It took me about half a second to say yes and I went home, counting down the minutes until I would be back with her.

I arrived at Kathy's about midday and went straight to her garage.  She was already on the floor stretching and judging by the towels and water bottle alongside her she was ready for action.  She was wearing a loose grey singlet over a blue sports bra with matching blue shorts.
"Ah, here you are!" she said. "I'm just about to get started.  First I hit the bike, I sprint for five minutes then slow down for one.  I do that for half an hour."
"Sounds hard," I said. "then what?"
"Then I do chinups, push ups and curls.  Then some squats and some situps on the incline bench, with weight of course.  I run through this whole lot five times as fast as I can.  Then I do one more round as slow as I possibly can, that's the killer."
She climbed up onto her bike and started off slow.
"I'll just cruise like this for one minute, then go hard." She explained.
Sure enough after one minute she stood up on the pedals and went for it.  Her legs were almost a blur as she pushed through the first five minutes, which is a surprisingly long time for someone to push to the maximum.  As she slowed done for her minute of 'rest' she was breathing heavily, sweating slightly.
"Now I'll go slow for another minute, and do it all again."
I couldn't believe she could do that all again with the same intensity, but sure enough on one minute up she stood again.  You could see her leg muscles pumping and pumping round and round, her triceps jutting out as she gripped the handlebars.  She was breathing heavily and drops of sweat were forming on her forehead and were soon running down her face.
As the end of the half hour came near the heat of the day was really building up in the garage.  Her singlet was hanging loose at the front as she bent over the bike but was wet with sweat and clinging to her back.  Sweat was running down her face and neck as she pushed through that last agonising five minutes of intense work.  She started a count down.
"FIVE... FOUR... THREE... TWO... ONE!" as she let go of the pedals and lent her head on the handlebars.
She climbed off the bike and stretched her quads while she caught her breath.
"Just a warm up." She gasped as she grinned at me.
"That was crazy." I said.
"That was nothing.  Now we start."
Then the moment I'd been praying for, she peeled off her sweat soaked singlet.  It turned out her blue sports bra was more revealing than the green one she ran in.  I could see more of her back muscles and the very top of her six pack.  She reached up and grabbed the chinup bar.  She wasn't kidding about going fast as possible.  She had done five before I knew it, then ten, then fifteen!  Her back was facing me and I could see those back muscles straining and working.  As she approached twenty she started really hurting.  Her pace slowed and she started moaning with the effort.  I watched her flexed biceps shaking with the strain as she approached thirty.  With one last burst of effort she completed one more rep and without stopping for breath she dropped to the floor and began her pushups.  She kept perfect form as she pushed out the first ten at a very fast pace.  I was almost mesmerised as I watched her back and shoulder muscles working.  They rippled again and again as I could see every fibre moving and working and no doubt hurting.  As she moved past thirty her pace began to slow only slightly, and as she passed forty her breathing was becoming more laboured.  I will admit I was picturing her naked as her stomach and waist began to droop slightly as all her effort was being used fuelling her burning shoulder and chest muscles.  Soon she was straining out her last two reps and she lay still for a moment to catch her breath.  She got to her feet and toweled off her wet face and neck.  Still breathing heavily she picked up and old barbell from by the wall and began her bicep curls.  I had been waiting for this part and was not to be disappointed.  On the first one her biceps swelled nicely then extended on the way down.  She timed her breathing with each rep as she kept as fast a pace as possible.  I wanted to ask her how she was feeling but she seemed like she was concentrating hard and I didn't want to annoy her so I kept my mouth shut.  Her biceps kept swelling with every curl and a nice vein was protruding right along the top of the muscle.  Once again as soon as her pace began to slow she squeezed out two more reps and dropped the bar.  Her face was red and wet as she wiped it off again and quickly sipped from her water.
"Seeing as your here.... can you do me a favour...?" she gasped.
"What do you need?"
"Just.... stand behind me when..... when I squat and if I start to..... struggle just steady me by holding my waist.  Usually I have to.... go a bit lighter but if I have you to help I can.... put extra weight on."
She looked exhausted and I couldn't believe she wanted extra weight, especially as she had to do this whole lot another five times!  Still, she loaded some extra plates onto the bar and put it over her shoulders as I took up position behind her.  As she began I watched her perfect ass squat down and up again and again.  I watched the bar pressing into her damp shoulders.  I noticed where some wet hair was clinging to the back of her neck.  I listened to her heavy and deliberate breathing as she went up and down, down all the way until her ass nearly touched the floor, not showing her poor muscles any mercy.  I had just started watching a bead of sweat trickling over the gorgeous flexed contours of her back when her motion stuttered a little.  Not wanting to show just how eager I was to touch her I just put my hands near her waist and told her,
"I'm here, I've got you."
"I'm ok," she gasped. "Five more."
She pushed through two more without a problem but on the third began to struggle again.  My hands were close to her skin and I could feel the heat coming off her.
"Ok help." she said.
I firmly grasped her waist but keeping a grip was hard as she was sweating so much.  I did my best to support her as she pushed through the last three reps before I lifted the bar from her shoulders.
"Shit that's heavy." I said
"Shit that hurts." She replied, quick as a flash.
Once again she wiped herself off and headed for a very well-used looking incline bench.  She hooked her feet under the bar at the top and asked me to pass her the medicine ball.  I picked up the heavy ball and gave it to her.
"The main thing is when I do these I never let my back touch the bench." she explained.  "I alway stop about an inch above it, that way my muscles have to slow me down and change my direction.  They are under load all the time."
It struck me as odd that when someone is training so hard they would go out of their way to make the experience even more painful.
"In fact, I've got an idea."  Kathy pointed to the high end of the bench.
"Stand there and throw the ball to me.  Then as I come back up I'll throw it back, it just increases the load bit more and I can never do that here alone."
"Ok sure." I replied, taking the ball back from her.
"Just remember the harder you throw the harder it is for me.  Work me hard." She instructed with a gleam in her eye.
I threw her the ball and she went down, and it was coming back at me sooner than I could believe it!  She was going fast.  As she went on my arms began to tire from the rapid throwing, I couldn't imagine how she must be feeling.
"Harder!" she managed to say between her heavy breaths.
I started throwing to her like a fast pass in basketball, hard and straight to her chest.
"Oh!" She winced in pain as she caught my first throw.  I was worried I'd hurt her until she said, "Just like that, good."
Unfortunately from where I was standing I couldn't see her abs working but I was in no doubt how strong they were.  Every time she came up for another rep her face was showing her pain.  Every time she went down again there was another grunt as she took another breath.  She was getting louder, she was really hurting.
Then suddenly with a little shriek the medicine ball hit the floor.  I went round to her side and she had both hands over her eyes, catching her breath.  Then I noticed her abs.  They were insanely cut as she breathed in and out, her whole midsection had turned pink and some very small veins were visible just creeping out the top of her shorts.  She got to her feet and started towelling herself down.  She took a drink and caught her breath for no more than a minute.
"Ok.... round two."
I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Re: Kathy the triathlete
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2010, 09:11:35 pm »
The next two hours were intense.  The heat of the day was really building up in the garage, yet Kathy did not show herself any mercy.  She worked and worked, never allowing her pace to drop.  Her muscles burned and the sweat stung her eyes, still she was relentless.  I know many of you will have seen workout videos of people on youtube or other sites and think you can picture what I'm talking about.  Trust me, until you can feel the heat coming off her body, smell the sweat, see the tears form in her eyes and hear her moans of pain then you haven't experienced it.
It was the squats I looked forward to the most as from the third round on I had to hold her steady for almost every rep as she refused to lower the weight.  With my hands around her hot dripping waist my fingers sat right on the cut between her obliques and six pack.  Also from that position I was only inches from her back and shoulders and could watch every fibre flex and strain from up close.  About halfway through the fourth round she went to wipe herself down and found the towel saturated and useless.  With the high pace she had been working in such heat she had been sweating a massive amount and now with no towel she was just saturated.
As she finished her sit ups on the fifth round I could hear tears in her voice as she strained up and down, never once allowing her back to touch the bench.  I had even began to pass the ball to her a little slower as I thought she was totally at her limit.  As she dropped off the bench for the last time she was indeed crying.  She had hold of her stomach and told me,
"That kills!  I.... I feel like I've been stabbed!  I can't believe how much catching.... the ball.... makes that hurt!"
"Are you ok?" I asked her.
"Yeah," she answered.  "Gotta do it all in slow motion now.  Will you stay and help me?  You don't have somewhere to be?"
"I'll stay."  It took me about a nanosecond to answer.
She allowed herself about five minutes of rest this time before heading for the chin up bar.  She jumped up and grabbed hold and started hoisting herself up and down, agonisingly slowly.  I watched her up close.  Imagine Linda Hamilton's Terminator 2 chin ups - you remember them.  Now add a whole lot of sweat, a lot more shaking and about half the speed and you have some idea.  After a few slow controlled reps she held herself at the top for about ten seconds, biceps contracted, back ripped, before dropping down.  She briefly picked up her towel before remembering it was useless and tossing it aside with a squelch.  There was actually a small pool of sweat underneath the bar, as she now turned her attention to her pushups.
So slowly she raised herself off the floor.  I wanted to move around to her front and check out her chest muscles working but didn't want her to think I was checking out her tits, so I stayed admiring her back, shoulders and triceps.  Her movements were slow and deliberate, yet the pinkness around her shoulders gave away just how hard she was working, how her muscles must be screaming for a rest, and how Kathy would not even consider giving them any.  She struggled to complete her last one before holding herself up for about fifteen seconds, then dropping to the floor.
"You always hold like that at the end?" I asked her.
"I like to get every last drop out of myself." she replied as she went for the barbell.
Now this was a show.  Her slow as slow bicep curls.  That vein rose right up again as her biceps got a fantastic split peak.
"That is brutal." I exclaimed as she so slowly let the weight down.
"You should feel em." she said through clenched teeth as she brought the bar up once more.
I put my hand over her left bicep and felt a hot, wet rock grow right under my palm.  I kept it there for two reps before letting go, not wanting to put her off.
"Nice guns." I said jokingly.
She strained though a few more reps before stopping mid-rep and holding the bar there for as long as she could stand the pain.  When she dropped the bar I could see those tears in her eyes again.
"You look like you're hurting pretty bad." I said.
"It's those squats and situps that are killing me." she answered. "With you here I'm able to push harder than normal.  It's pretty good though, I'll get through."
She once again added her squatting weight to the bar and lifted it to her shoulders.
"Please hold on to me I'm gonna need you.  Sorry I'm all wet but you saw my towel."
I once again took my grip around her chiseled waist and did the movements with her.  She was really suffering through this one.  Her quads and hamstrings were all quivering with the strain of her oh-so-slow reps.  She was groaning loudly with the effort and more than once needed me to help her back to the standing position.  Her skin was so wet that my hands once slid right up and nearly pulled her sports bra half off.  As much as I'd love to see those sopping wet breasts I quickly pulled the lycra back in place and she even let out a little laugh before attempting one last rep.  She had to get me to take the bar as she couldn't complete it.  She moved to the incline bench.
"We can't really throw in slo-mo," she said, "how do we do this?"
"Not sure, maybe just hold the ball?"
"Maybe.  That's what I usually do.  My abs are so sore though.... who cares let's go for it.  I usually only get about fifteen reps in this last set anyway when my abs aren't so spent.  I'll go for fifteen again first five with the ball on my chest and the last ten I'll stretch my arms right back over my head.  That makes it about twice as hard."
Without having to be on ball chucking duty I sat down by her head.  I was looking at the nice effect upside-down gravity was having on her wet breasts when she placed the ball on them and began.  She was taking about twenty seconds to go up and about thirty to go down, and I could see every straining muscle in her midsection.  Still her back would stop about one inch from the bench, hold there before starting upwards again.  After five reps she stopped still, holding just above the padding and support of the bench.
"Here goes." she grunted as she extended her arms out behind her head.
From this moment on I can't say I've ever seen anyone work as hard at anything as she was at this.  Her abs were taut and rock hard as she slowly and so painfully raised her torso to the very top of the movement, before brutally restricting her descent to the relief of the bottom.  Except for her there was no relief because those same muscles had to stop her just above that sweet respite, and force her upwards again.  Also her arms and shoulders were now also bearing the weight of the ball, right on the end of her outstretched arms.  The end product of this was Kathy was suffering through this extreme self-inflicted pain, all in the name of a sport.
For me there isn't much hotter than watching a hot girl work up a sweat but even I wanted to see her get some relief now.  I wanted to help her but there was nothing I could do so I just sat and watched her wet shaking body complete those agonising reps.  Those small stomach veins were back, the tears were well and truly back and her arms were beginning to droop under the weight of the ball.  Through gritted teeth she was crying through the pain, and with fourteen reps completed the ball slipped from her hands.  She placed her hands on her abs and held her torso in a totally horizontal position, and although shaking hard remained there for a further minute before finally giving out and rolling off the bench onto the floor.  She held her abs as she wiped the tears from her face.
"OW!" she cried.
"Ok?" I asked.
"That fucking hurts.... oh god.... oh god.... I'll be right in a minute just.... oh god."
After about five minutes I helped her to her feet and we went inside the house.
"I'm gonna have a shower, help yourself to a drink or something if you like I'll be out soon."
I had a quick look but couldn't find the glasses so I just waited for her to come out.  Finally she emerged wearing a towel and spotted me drinkless on her couch.
"Not thirsty?  I sure am."
"No" I replied, "Just couldn't find your glasses."
"I'll get you one."
She came back from the kitchen carrying two glasses and a water jug.  Bicep flexed nicely.  Still wearing just the towel she sat next to me.
"I am so sore." she said. "You're a good spotter, despite the fact you nearly spotted more than you should have!" Refering to her top nearly sliding off during my helping her squats.
"Even my biceps, check those out!" she said as she flexed them quickly for me.  "Ow still real sore." she added, rubbing them.
"I'll just get dressed." she went to get up.
"You could," I told her, "or you could go for one of my famous massages?"
"Normally I wouldn't.... but I could really use one right now I think." she replied.
She sat back down next to me and pulled her hair out the way.  I began rubbing her shoulders.  I had to really squeeze hard to have any effect on her tight muscles at all.
"Oh that's good.  You know it's been ages since I had one of these?" she asked.
"Thought you'd have guys lining up to get their hands on this bod."  We both laughed.
I worked my way down her muscular back, although everything below her bustline I was doing through the towel.  I was working at the base of her spine when she said,
"Stop.  This isn't working.  You can't see what you're doing if you can't see the muscles."
With that she untucked the towel and only held it over her breasts.  Her whole back was now mine to play with.  I gave her whole back a good working over.  The time was punctuated by things like, 'ooh that's nice' and 'ouch that hurts, don't stop' and 'keep doing that.'  I was working on the base of her spine when I moved out to the sides and started massaging her obliques.  They were rock-hard and as I moved my fingers across her six pack she leaned backwards into me.  I was caressing every contour of her cut and defined mid-section when suddenly she leaned forward and hitched the towel up around herself.
"That was good.  Thanks." she said a little hurriedly. "I've got some other things I have to do so I'd better go get dressed."
What was that all about?  One second I'm rubbing my hands all over this ridiculously fit woman and the next it's all over and I'm walking out her door!
I returned home wondering if the last few hours had been some wierd dream.  I didn't see Kathy again for nearly two weeks, but there's more to this story.
I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2010, 09:12:00 pm »
I had not seen or spoken to Kathy in more than two weeks, the incredible day of watching her sweat through that tough workout fading from my mind.  I was in the office at work, counting out the day's takings and doing some general finishing up.  It was late and I wanted to get home to bed.  There was only one other employee working this late, her name was Melissa and she was just doing the last of the cleaning before we could finally go home.  She appeared at the office door.
"Uh, knock knock?"
"Yes Melissa.  Are you done already?"
"Not quite," she answered. "There's a Kathy here to see you.  Not sure what she wants."
My heart skipped a beat as I went to the front to meet her.
"Hey Kathy," I said.  Trying my best to sound casual.  "Haven't seen you pelting down the road lately.  How's everything going?"
"Good." she replied.  "Just letting you know in two weeks I've got a triathlon on.  Wondered if you wanted to see what exactly all that hard work is for."
Over the next two weeks I didn't speak to her again, although I did see her pounding along her usual lonely route a few times.  I badly wanted to but I'm not a stalker so I wasn't just going to show up at her house or 'accidently' intercept her on her run again.  Although it's hard taking the moral high ground when you tricked a woman into allowing you into her home and wound up rubbing her naked back on the couch.  Still, I didn't want to scare her off so I kept my distance and waited.
I'll admit the day of the triathlon I slept in.  Kathy still thinks I saw the whole race but in actual fact I was late and got lost on the way.  There were so many roads closed off for the race I didn't really know where to go.  As it was I arrived as the girls were beginning the last lap of the running.  The final leg of any triathlon.  When I spotted Kathy she was fourth, close behind two other girls.
"Get in there Kathy!" I yelled out as she came by.
As she rounded the last marker and began up the long straight to the finish the winner had just crossed the line.  Kathy had passed one of the girls and was closing in on the other.  I was cheering for her as she dug into her last reserves of stamina.  She was clearly exhausted but determined as she just edged past the other girl to take second!
She almost collapsed into the arms of a man.  He was a male competitor from the race and he was hugging and congratulating her.  Then another girl arrived who had been watching near the finish.  Well I had no idea who this guy was but I was fairly sure he wouldn't like some guy he'd never met who by the way had seen Kathy all but naked trying to squeeze in between them, so I went to my car and drove home, pissed off as hell.
About 7pm my phone rang:
"Hello."
"Hi, it's Kathy.  Where did you vanish to after the race?"
"Just went home.  You seemed to have enough friends around you and I didn't know any of them so I figured I'd speak to you later.  Well done by the way... how did you get my number?"
"Off that girl at your work.  That was my best result you should have come over to celebrate with us."
"Well sorry I would have but... well... I didn't."
"Well I just got home and I'm in the mood for a drink.  You can come get me we'll go together."
I picked Kathy up from her place and we headed to a small bar/restaurant overlooking the water.  She gave me a full run down of the race and the day.  It turned out the guy and girl she was hugging at the end was her brother, Jake and his fiance.  This picked up my spirits.  Not because I was really expecting to get into a relationship with her, or even because I wanted to get in her pants.  I was just sort of pleased it seemed for the most part I had her all to myself.
We spoke about a lot of things.  Things nothing to do with sport or gyms.  She seemed genuinely interested in things about me and I was always very interested in things about her.  It was getting late and as a conversation ender I asked her when her next event was.
"Well there's only one more this summer and I'm not doing it because it's so far away, so I guess this is my off season." She replied.
"What do you do with the off season?"  I asked her.
"Well there's no tapering off to do for events so I just keep my training up.  I like to try and start each season a bit fitter than the last so I still train hard, it's just less regimented and I experiment with different workouts, routines and so on."
She put down her glass.  "Which reminds me.  Feel free to say no but I'd really like to have you around sometimes when I train."
I couldn't believe my ears.  She continued,
"Not all the time, I wouldn't ask you to do that but maybe when I'm gonna hit it really hard it helps to have you there.  I can lift a bit heavier with a spotter, and generally push everything a little harder."
"Whenever you need.  I'd be happy to." Understatement of the year.
Then an idea hit me.
"I'm just wondering.  I play indoor soccer every week at a leisure centre about half hour's drive from here.  I get cheap rates because because the owner's a friend of my parents.  They have a weights room with everything imaginable, do you want me to see if I can get you in there cheap?"
"That would be great." Kathy answered.  "Only problem is I need to really keep my heart rate up.  That means I can't be waiting for someone to be done with a machine.  Sounds selfish but it's no good to me otherwise."
"I'll see what I can do." I promised.
"You are way too good to me."  She said as we made our way to the car.

I called Peter, the leisure centre owner the next day.  As I mentioned he is a long time family friend and I was sure I could work something out for Kathy.  I told Peter what we needed and his first answer was to clear out the weights room for a few hours would be near impossible as they were the only place in the area and were always busy.  We talked some more and he came up with an idea.
"We close at 6pm every night except Wednesday for the soccer and Friday/Saturday.  The cleaners are usually out by 8 o'clock.  If you wanted to bring her here after that it would be ok.  Just leave everything as you found it and pay for any drinks you take.  Also don't turn the lights on there's more than enough light from the streetlights coming in through the windows, and I don't need people showing up at midnight thinking we're open.  How's that sound?"
"Peter you're a legend.  Thanks a million times a million."
I called Kathy and told her the good news.
"Thanks so much!" she enthused. "An actual real gym, all to myself!  That's so good thankyou."
"No problem.  You want to go tomorrow night?"
"Can't wait.  Hey I just had an idea.  It's the off season so I'm playing around with my workouts a bit, how about you make up a workout for me?"
"I'm not really sure I know how."
For all I knew whatever I came out with could be ridiculous.  Way too easy for someone like her.
"Use your imagination." she said. "I'll give you one directive."
"What's that?" I asked.
"Make it hard."
I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2010, 09:12:30 pm »
I spent the next day at work trying to mentally compose a workout for Kathy.  I wanted to include plenty of stuff that was good to watch, as well as exercises she'd probably need a spotter for.  I couldn't really remember what equipment they had at the centre so I just figured out a few and would make it up as I went from there.
I picked Kathy up and she was wearing track pants and a jacket.  I hoped there was something more interesting under there, but most of my focus was still on what I was going to get her to do.
We pulled up to the darkened building and went inside.  Peter was right, we had plenty of soft bluish light streaming in from the streetlights outside.  The weights room was upstairs and I led Kathy up there where she started stretching.  I then went and started removing dumbells from the rack.  I put a selection of light to heavy into an equipment trolley and rolled them round the corner to the elevator.
"What have you got in store for me?"  Kathy asked me.
I returned minus the weights and watched while she finished stretching her muscles.
"Ok lets do it!" she said, bouncing to her feet.
She unzipped her jacket, the revealing blue sports bra had made a return underneath a pink tank top.  I led her downstairs where I had laid all the dumbells out on the floor.
"I've arranged the weights in pairs in order from lightest to heaviest.  They need to all go back on the rack upstairs.  You can only carry two at a time, starting with the lightest first.  You have five minutes to get them all back on the rack in order.  Any longer an you'll be penalised with either more weight or reps on the next exercise.  Start now."
She grabbed the first two weights and started up the stairs, I took the elevator and arrived in time to see her placing them on the rack and starting back down.  As I had guessed she made short work of the first few, but she started to slow down as the weight got heavier.  Each time she appeared at the top of the stairs she was looking more fatigued, but was still keeping a good pace.  I had made the last set of weights significantly heavier than the ones before, and as she struggled up the stairs with them she was breathing heavily.
"How do those legs feel?" I asked her.
"Since it's only been a couple of days since the race, pretty damn sore!"  She puffed.
"Coz it's leg press next.  But good news you got four minutes thirty so no added weight."
As she got into position on the machine I explained.
"After every rep I will add a weight.  The ultimate goal is that I can't fit anymore weights on the machine.  You'll never get that far obviously but get as far as you can because it will have a direct effect on how hard your next exercise is."
We started light and she was moving the weight up and down with moderate effort.  So far I had added five plates to the machine and she was just starting to show the strain.  With every rep the weight was getting heavier and she was really starting to suffer.  Those legs which only a matter of days ago had carried her through more than three hours of intense competition, had just run heavy weights upstairs were now being punished excessively.  Bad news was there was plenty of room left on the machine for more weight.  As I kept loading on the plates she was straining hard.  Then with a little scream she reached for the lever to lock the machine.  As she caught her breath she looked at me,
"Please," she half laughed, "no more legs."
The next exercise was one I had been wanting to see her do since that first day.  Hero curls for the biceps.  If you have never seen these it's worth checking out youtube or something because they are probably the best exercise to watch yet invented.  Using a cable machine you have a cable each side of you, you pull the cables toward yourself using a double bicep flex sort of action.  I loaded a bit of extra weight onto the machine and Kathy took her grip on the handles.  Kathy's arms always looked toned but not bulky and I had been surprised at the size of her biceps when she flexed them, now she would be flexing them with a lot of resistance over and over again.
She made the first few reps look easy.  I was mesmerised watching those muscles flex and extend, a large vein ran over the top of her bicep and it swelled with the swelling of her muscle.  After about fifteen reps she was starting to struggle and a web of smaller veins was becoming visible around where her biceps met her pectorals.
"How's that feel?"
"Like my biceps are gonna burst through my skin!" she half laughed.
She kept on curling for as long as she could, her biceps looking more and more cut with every rep.  I never wanted her to stop but she was straining hard.
"Feel this," she offered. "like rocks!"
I put my hand over her muscle and felt it swell beneath my hand.  She held it there for me for a few seconds so I could squeeze it.  Rocks was right, I couldn't squeeze it at all.  Her arms shaking, she completed two more reps before her arms finally gave up.
"Ouch!" she exclaimed, rubbing her biceps, "that hurt."
Now she was sweating a little she removed her tank top.  Once again revealing that tight, tanned torso I'd missed so much.
"Does any more come off? I joked.
"Depends how hot I get." She replied with that cheeky grin of hers.
The grin soon disappeared over the next two hours.  I think we used every single piece of equipment in the gym at least once.  She worked so hard.  Even when she was exhausted she never got lazy, never modified her form to make it easier on herself.  She was just sweating and sweating and just after we finished a brutal set of four ab exercises in a row, she asked me,
"How much longer?"
"Didn't I tell you?" I grinned, "This doesn't stop until you quit."
"Sounds like a challenge," she replied as she towelled of her face. "I'm really competitive you'll have to nearly kill me first."
"You asked for hard, lets see what you got."
The next exercise was pulldowns for the lats, and she threw herself into them with renewed enthusiasm.  Over the next hour and a half she worked out like a demon.  Everything was maximum effort, as if she was challenging me to keep finding new ways to punish her.  She was exhausted and shaking after nearly four straight hours of hard training.  I led her to the squat rack and loaded up the weight.
"Can you grab me that bucket from the corner?" she asked, gesturing at the mop bucket the cleaners must have used.
As I went to get it I heard a loud groan from behind me that meant she had started.  As I put it down next to her she was already struggling with the bar.  Even as exhausted as she was she still squatted all the way down until she was nearly sitting on the ground before coming back up.  Suddenly though she racked the bar and fell to her hands and knees, grabbed the bucket and threw up in it.
"I knew that was coming." she gasped.
"You quit?"
"No way."
She was straight back up under the bar, squatting as low as ever.  Not once did she ever make it even slightly easier on herself.  Each and every rep was maximum effort, maximum sweat and maximum pain.  She needed my help to rack the bar, and could barely walk to the next machine.  We did arms, chest and back next, she puked twice more and I had started to get concerned about her.  I figured she would know when to stop but was she so determined not to be the one who quit she would go too far?
Cable crunches were next and she took a large drink before kneeling down and grabbing the handle behind her head.
"Ok Kathy.  This time just crunch forward and hold.  Hold for as long as you can, when you can't hold it anymore I think we are just about done." I told her.
She crunched down forwards and stopped with her nose about an inch from the mat.  She was already shaking with the strain and I thought this could not last very long.  Five minutes later I was still waiting.  A pool of sweat had formed where it was dripping off her nose and I'm not totally certain there weren't a few tears mixed in there as well.
"AAAAAR!"  Kathy began to cry out with effort or pain, or both.
With a clang she let go of the handle, and grabbed her trusty bucket.  She went to puke again, but just reeched.  Her abs were insanely cut although I only got to see them momentarily as she held them in agony.
"I think your finished." I told her.
"I'm not.... really I'm not." she argued.
"Give me one sit up then."
She rolled onto her back, I took hold of her feet and she tried to sit up.  Her abs tensed and she got about six inches off the floor, strained there for a second before falling back down with a cry.
"I've got nothing left." she sighed.
I helped her to her feet and grabbed her towel.
"You nearly killed me." she half laughed.
"I nearly stopped you about an hour ago," I admitted, "but I figured you wanted to keep going, you could have stopped."
"It's not every day I get use of a full gym, I wanted to make the most of it.  And thanks for not stepping in and nannying me.  I get guys who think I'm a woman and can't take it, letting me push on shows you respect me... or hate me." she laughed.
I cleaned up while Kathy headed to the pool to cool off.  Almost every machine had her sweat all over it, so did some of the mats.  Then also there was the poor mop bucket...
It took me about fifteen minutes to clean up then I made my way down to the pool to get Kathy.  The pool was large and heated, and in the dim light I could see her just down the other end, swimming slowly.  After a few seconds she spotted me.
"Come in for a swim."
"I don't have any swimming stuff," I answered.
"Me neither, just come in with your shorts on."
I stripped off and slid into the water.  Kathy slowly swam towards me.  As she got close I noticed out the corner of my eye her shorts and sports bra sitting on the edge of the pool.
"Hey you." she cooed as she stopped up close to me.
She put her arms round my neck and pushed her whole naked body up against me.
"Here's my big nasty trainer who pushed me so hard and hurt me so much."  she said, looking deep into my eyes.
I put my hands around her waist and drew her close.
"Ooh careful," she winced, "I'm sore all over, your fault."
"You wanted it.  Did it do the trick?"
"Check out these guns." she said, lifting her arm and flexing hard.
I squeezed her wet bicep, "I can't even make a dent in that it's like a rock." I said.
"And check out the abs!" she said as she leaned back, for the first time giving me a proper view of her bare breasts and her chiseled stomach.
"I can't believe how hard you work."  I told her.  "I can't imagine how much four hours of training must hurt."
"Yeah it's pretty bad.  But you just get it in your head that the more it hurts the faster you'll be in the next race.  When I start crying you know it's really hurting."
"And the puking?" I asked.
"That's just effort.  When I first started I'd throw up nearly every session, now it takes something pretty intense.  Also...." she paused.
"What?" I asked her.
"Well.. You've done so much for me, you've been so amazing."
"What?  You mean sat on my arse and watched you sweat?"
"No." she laughed, "You set this whole thing up for me tonight.  I don't know anyone else who would have done for me what you have.  I just want you to know I'm really grateful."
With that she wrapped her legs around my waist, arms around my neck and kissed me, hard.  Her rock hard body was sliding against me in the warm water of the pool, water drops glistening on her shoulders.
I kissed her back, and before long everything was getting quite heated.  I kissed her on her neck and collarbones, she squeezed her body against me hard.
"Lets go home." she said, looking straight into my eyes.
We didn't say much on the drive back to her place.  I just drove with my hand on her leg, thinking about what might happen now.  Feel free to laugh at my naivety, but this was the best thing that had ever happened to me and I was so nervous about stuffing it all up that I didn't dare assume she was inviting me back for sex.  I had come this far without coming across as a horny perv and I didn't want to ruin in now.  So when we pulled into her driveway I simply said,
"Will I see you again soon?"
She looked a little surprised but responded, "Well I was kind of hoping for one of those massages, I'm still really sore."
We went inside and she went to have a shower, I flicked the TV on and waited for her to come out.  She appeared in the passageway wearing a towel and beckoned me with her finger.  I followed her to her bedroom where she threw the towel on the floor and lay face down on her large double bed.
"Rub me." she said.
I sat on the bed and started rubbing her gently.  I worked my way from her neck all the way down her muscular back.  I thought of all the punishment this body had been put through as I worked my way down to her butt cheeks.  I never in my wildest dreams believed an ass could be that hard. I pressed as hard as I could and still it was like stone.  Taking my time I worked my way down her legs and even gave her feet a bit of attention.  Before she said,
"Ok now the front." and rolled over.
This time I started on her forearms before spending a good few minutes on her biceps and triceps, and she winced in pain when I dug my fingers in.  Those muscles had worked hard.  From there I did her shoulders and down to her abs.  There were still some visible veins in her midsection as I began massaging her obliques.  Kathy's eyes were closed and she was wincing a little as I worked my way along her six pack.  I massaged each one of the six visible lumps before moving on to her legs.  I worked my way down to her feet before coming back up the inside of her thighs and slowly edged towards her pussy.  I looked up at her and she was looking back at me with a small smile on her face.  I put my hand on her pussy and slid one finger inside.  She breathed out hard, closed her eyes and rolled her head back as I rubbed inside her.  Soon she reached up and pulled me to her.
"Oh god." she whispered.
"You ok?" I asked.
"It's been a long time." she explained, "I don't want to wait anymore."
With that I entered her, making her moan as I fucked her fast and slow.  I kneaded her breasts hard and held her tight to me with her hard ass cheek.  Soon she was panting and thrusting hard into me faster and faster.  I ran my hands over all her tight muscles, the ever changing maze of dips and ridges as her muscles flexed and moved under her skin.  Then barely able to contain her desire she rolled us both over, sat on top of me and rode me hard and fast.  Her moaning got louder and louder until she lay forward and dug her fingers into my shoulders, then with a little shriek all her muscles tightened and flexed as she writhed on top me hard.  This in turn made me blow and we just lay there together, breathing hard.  She rolled off and turned to me.
"That was incredible," she said, stroking me. "you're incredible."
"And I think you're the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen."  I replied.
"Even drenched in sweat straining on some bar?" she laughed.
"Especially."  I replied.  "Your muscles and your fitness are two of the sexiest things about you.  The way you never give up, the way you push your body to it's limits.  It's all sexy."
She flexed her bicep.  "So this is sexy?"
"On you it's hot.  I could run my hands over your muscles all day long."
"Shit look at the time," she said - it was 3:30am, "time to get some sleep I think, hold me."
I did.  I held her close to me and was soon asleep.
I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2010, 09:13:11 pm »
I was woken early the next morning by Kathy sliding out of bed.
"Where are you going?" I asked through half opened eyes.
"Running.  Go back to sleep I'll be back in an hour or so."
She didn't need to tell me twice, I watched her leave the room and was soon back sleeping.  Next I knew I was being woken by a hand stroking my cock and to my pleasant surprise it wasn't mine.  Kathy was sat on the side of the bed, a bit sweaty and rubbing me.  I pulled her to me and we made love again.  Afterwards she lay on me and kissed me,
"God you have a fantastic body." I said while stroking her stomach.  "Anyone would think you'd enjoy your time off in the off season, not train like you did last night."
"You did that to me," she replied, "but I really enjoy working out with you, it's not even like training anymore."
"Is that a good thing?"
"Yeah.  When I work out with you it's like I'm testing myself, sort of pushing to see how much I can take."
"How close to the limit did we get last night?"  I quizzed her.
"You mean at the gym or after?" she laughed and touched my cock again.  "Pretty close, I thought you were going to hold back and take it easy on me.  Boy was I wrong."
"You enjoyed it though?"
"I feel really good about myself when I finish something like that, and you keep pushing me on.  It works." she paused. "Are we able to use the gym again or was it sort of a one time thing?"
"I'll check with Peter," I answered, "should be ok.  Would you like me to make up another workout for you?"
"Mmmm." she moaned, stretching out. "If you bribe me with sex I'll do whatever you want."
We stayed together for another hour or so before my boss called me with a problem and I had to leave.  I'd get onto Peter and organise the gym again, and I'd get to put Kathy through her paces one more time.
We stayed in touch throughout the next few days.  She started sending me sexy text messages while I was at work and stretching very obviously mid-run when she came past the front window of the shop.  I had booked to gym again and I couldn't wait to watch her work her ass off for me again.  The way the dim streetlights made the sweat glisten on her body while she suffered through her workout was a memory that stayed with me during the wait to do it all again.  My only problem was what could I get her to do that we hadn't done already, she had used almost every piece of equipment in the gym and I didn't want her training to get boring.  I thought about it while I worked and counted down the days...
When I picked Kathy up later that week she was bursting with energy.
"I'm up for a good sweat tonight baby!" she chirped, pecking me on the cheek.  "I hope you can satisfy me."
"You've been teasing me all week," I told her, "I'm gonna take revenge on you tonight that will make one of your triathlons look like a quick stroll."
When we arrived at the gym she went into the weights room and started her stretching.  I went to the cleaner's closet and grabbed two buckets, I also grabbed her an energy drink from the fridge - she would need it.  By the time I got to her she was stripped down to a white singlet and her blue shorts.
"So what have you got for me?" she asked.
"Well basically you will decide what you do," I told her.  Then I held up the two buckets, I had made a small mark on the side of one of them.  "This bucket is in case we have any more mishaps like last week, this one you have to fill to this mark - with your sweat."
"Interesting." she looked a little confused. "How do I get it in the bucket?"
"Ringing out your clothes, wiping yourself down with a towel and ringing that out.  It's up to you."
"That's a lot of sweating." she said while examining the side of the bucket. "Bring it on!"
She began immediately by heading over to the exercise bike.  She was standing up and sprinting relentlessly.  Already breathing heavily soon her flushed face had sweat forming on her forehead.
"Ooh lets get that sweat flowing!" she exclaimed as her legs pumped like pistons, almost a blur.
The problem for a girl as fit as Kathy is it takes a fair bit to get her sweating heavily.  She sprinted without rest for about fifteen minutes or so, before giving herself about a minute at a sane speed before standing up on the pedals and sprinting again.  This routine continued.  Every time she stood back up for another hard sprint I couldn't believe my eyes, each time I thought she'd be exhausted and climb off the bike but again and again she would push on through what must be a fair amount of burn.  The result of this of course was soon she had a nice sweat going and soon her singlet was soaked through and sticking to her back.
"Ok," she puffed as she gingerly got off the bike, "let's see what we've got."
She removed the singlet and wrung it out into the bucket, she got a few drops but not much more.  She wrung even tighter and I got treated to the sight of all her arm and shoulder muscles rippling under her wet skin.
"We'll be here all night like this," she said, only wringing a couple of extra drops from the now crinkled singlet in her hands.  "Time to give it a helping hand."
To my great disappointment she put her tracksuit top back on before hopping onto the bike and going flat out immediately.  After a few minutes of this her face had turned purple and she was breathing hard, sweat was running out from under her shorts down her thighs.  On and on she pushed, as if she had taken it as a personal insult she had gotten so little reward for her pain the first time round.  When she finally stopped she took a few moments with her head on the handlebars, catching her breath.
"Lets see now." she panted.
She unzipped the tracksuit top and she was saturated, the white singlet was now a wet grey and stuck to her all over.  It clung to her abs as she continued to catch her breath.  She peeled the soaking item of her body and wrung it out into the bucket.
"That's better!" she grunted as she wrung every last drop out of the wet fabric, treating me to the arm muscle show again.
She then toweled herself off with the singlet again before wringing even more out of it.  Just as she was about to put it back on I had an idea.
"What about the bra?" I asked.  "Must be soaking."
"I guess its nothing you haven't already seen." she replied, whipping off her sports bra and wringing it out into the bucket.  "I'm gonna leave this off now," she said, throwing her bra to one side. "if I'm stopping to wring out two things my heart rate will drop too much."
She pulled the now merely damp singlet back on over her bare damp breasts and headed for the rowing machine.
"I need to give the legs a break, crank up the resistance on this thing."
So I turned it up to the toughest setting and she began.  Slowly for the first two reps, then speeding up to a very high rate.  With every rep she contracted her back muscles and biceps.  Her back rippled into a defined web of muscles as she ripped the cable towards herself, leaning right back and pulling the handle until it touched her chest.  After a while of watching her from behind I walked around to her side and stood over her.  As she reached forward with each rep her singlet hung loose away from her breasts, allowing a great view of sweating cleavage and working chest muscles.  She noticed me looking and shook her head and gave a little laugh.  She knew how good I thought she looked right now and she enjoyed it.  Next rep though it was total concentration again, focusing on ignoring the pain and fatigue and keeping the heart pumping and sweat flowing.  She closed her eyes and rowed even faster.  Under the dim lights coming through the window I could see she was sweating buckets while she continued to increase her pace for what I imagined was one final effort before making her next deposit in the bucket.  She grunted loudly with each painful pull as she forced herself through a final minute of agony, and finally she let go of the handle and went to stand up.  She thought better of it.
"Can you bring....ah...the bucket here?" she gasped.
She had pulled the singlet off her dripping body and I watched all her muscles flex again as she wrung as much sweat as she could out of her singlet.  Then she placed the bucket between her legs and leaned forwards, grabbed her dripping ponytail and squeezed all the sweat she could out of her hair.  Standing over her watching her sweaty bare back and shoulders flex and ripple as she tried to get every last drop into that bucket I was mesmerised, almost in disbelief I had gotten this lucky.
"How you feeling?" I asked her.
"You sadistic prick," she half laughed, "you're gonna kill me."
"Harder than last time?"
"Not yet but look in the bucket... I've got so far to go." she began wiping herself down with the singlet.  Down her toned arms and shoulders, between her breasts, her six pack... "I'm almost glad to have this time to rest...although my heart rate is dropping all the time....gotta keep going."
She strained to wring every last drop out of her top, every drop one step closer to her goal.  She attacked the rowing machine once more with renewed vigour.  On and on she went, wincing in pain with each pull on the cable.  Although I'd had the pleasure of watching Kathy a few times, she never ceased to amaze me at her capacity to work.  She just plowed on through the pain with sweat dripping off her nose, ignoring her muscles, lungs and heart pleading her to stop.  After a few more flat out minutes of insane work she threw the handle away and leaned forward with her head in hands, breathing hard.
"Phew!" she looked up at me and smiled.
Once more she peeled off the singlet and began wiping the hot sweat from her body.
"Ahhh....ok.." she puffed, "what now?"
"Up to you.  Which bits don't hurt?"  I replied.
"What's this?  Concerned about me all of a sudden?" she grinned as she wrung out a few droplets.  "Remember those crunches I did with the medicine ball back in my garage?  Lets do a few of those."
She pulled the now decidedly second hand looking top back on and took up position on the incline bench.  I brought both buckets over next to her and went for the medicine balls.
"Which one do you want?"
"The heaviest one of course." she was already lying on the bench, breathing slow and deep.
"Here ya go tough stuff." as I placed the ball on her chest. "Hope it really hurts."
I took up position near her feet and she started.  Her first throw to me was hard, and I returned it just as hard.  She went down again and her next throw to me was even harder.  It became like a contest with each rep, I threw hard to her and she threw harder again to me.  Soon we were really hurling it at each other and my arms were starting to hurt.  That ball was really heavy, I could only imagine what she was going through.  Soon she no longer had the strength to put so much effort into the throw.  Her stomach muscles were demanding too much of her attention.  Once again she was keeping up a rapid pace and I'm ashamed to say I was having trouble keeping up.  I mentally chastised myself.  Here was this woman who had just finished just over an hour of intense work and was now suffering though these agonising crunches, and I was worried my arms were tired.  Every time her face appeared from behind her feet her expression was more pained, she was hurting now no question.
"Aww.." she cried as she put the ball to one side, "Time for a wring out."
"You know you're losing a lot of time by stopping to wring out all the time," I said as I crouched down next to her, watching her wipe the sweat from her face and neck. "I've got an idea."
I went to the trusty cleaner's trolley again and grabbed a sponge.
"Just leave the singlet off." I suggested, "I'll wipe you down.  We'll pick up more like this anyway."
"You'd like that huh?" she grinned, still wiping the sweat from her back.  "Ok.  Just stay by me this time....I haven't got the strength to throw."
Just so you know, if you think you can imagine how hot a topless athlete doing weighted crunches and dripping with sweat is, you can't.  As she worked and worked I could hear every laboured breath, see every fibre of muscle flex and strain.  I could see every droplet of sweat on her skin and watch as it turned into a slick shiny sheen covering her whole body.  I could feel the heat rising off her body, and hear every grunt of effort and whimper of pain.  Then I almost jumped back as she let out a piercing scream.  She was much louder from this point on but her pace did not drop.  I thought, be nice or stick it to her?
"No one cares, suck it up."  I told her.  She didn't react.
Once again I noticed her not allowing her back to fully touch the bench.
'Always doing it the hard way.'  I thought to myself.
After a few more minutes of noise she dropped the ball and laid back.  She put her hands over her eyes and was breathing hard.
"Wipe....uh...." she stammered.
I started wiping her down with the sponge.  Her body felt hot as I ran the sponge over her tight curves and aching muscles.  Her skin sucked back against her abs with each rapid breath making them difficult to wipe.  I quickly wiped her neck and chest, spending a bit of extra time around the breasts... Gave it a quick wring out before running it over her hard thighs before telling her,
"Sit up and I'll get your back."
"Aaargh!" she groaned as she sat up.  "Now I understand why...you were so keen on the sponge.... you perv." she grinned.  "Noticed I get almost....no rest this way....thanks a heap..."
I quickly ran it over her ripped back and the bench.
"All done, back to it!"
I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2010, 09:13:38 pm »
She cranked out another set of crunches before she stopped halfway up and began to do twists.  She was twisting side to side holding the heavy ball.  Her obliques fired into action turning her midsection into one rippling mass of muscles.  She was soon dripping again but she kept this up for as long as she could.  After a few minutes she fell back with a huge groan that said her tortured abs could take no more.  I began to caress her with the sponge once more, wiping away the sweat from every muscular cut and ridge in her gorgeous physique.  Despite her tan her entire midsection had turned red from the strain.  She eased herself to her feet while I wrung out the sponge into the bucket.
"What now?"  I asked her.
"How full is the bucket?"  she gasped back, still catching her breath.
"You've got a way to go."  I told her, smirking.
She sighed and said, "Well I guess it's time to work a bit harder."
Over the next hour or so she worked like a machine.  Never stopping to rest, she made me wipe her down while she worked.  I tried to keep up but it made no difference, she looked as though someone had just poured a bucket of vegetable oil over her such was her constant sweating.  She did three more sets on the rower interspersed with brutally heavy weight exercises, as well as the fastest set of fifty tricep dips I've ever seen in my life.  She worked a muscle group until it couldn't take anymore, then simply moved onto another one and gave it the same cruel treatment.  The puke bucket got its first call to action halfway through her last set on the rower, and when her poor muscles couldn't take any more abuse she let go of the handle and collapsed onto the floor.  Very nearly in tears.
I ran the sponge over her sopping wet skin and was wringing it out again before she was able to speak.
"Tell me I'm nearly done!" she cried.  "Please, please tell me I'm close!"
"Not too far." I replied as I examined the bucket, testiment to her pain and effort.
"There's got to be....." she stammered as she felt her shorts.  "...help me get these off,....they're soaked..."
I helped her shorts off and squeezed them out as well.
"Still not there yet."
"Well ok...load up the squat rack." she sighed.
I couldn't believe what I was hearing.  Her legs must be on the verge of snapping and she wants to do heavy squats?  I just couldn't get over her guts and determination.
"How heavy?" I asked.
"Surprise me."
I loaded up the rack with a decent amount of weight, then added some.  For once I wanted to hear her ask me to take some off, that it was too much for her.  Just for her to admit once she couldn't do it.  I went over to the wet nude form on the floor and helped her to her feet.
"Just hold me, like usual." she was so short of energy she had even started keeping her talking to a minimum.
I placed my hands around that rock hard waist as she placed herself under the bar then hoisted it off the rack.
"Shit that's heavy." I heard her whisper.
She squatted low, then under my fingers I felt every muscle tense as she lifted back up with an almighty groan.  Down and up, down and up.  She struggled through about ten of these before she cried out,
"Rack rack rack rack!"
I helped her rack the bar and she fell to her knees and vomited again.
"Do you want me to take some plates off?"  I asked as I wiped her down.
"I don't... need you to take... any off."  she managed to say as she spat out the last of the puke.
"Are you sure?  Because you look like you're in a bad way."
"No!" She was nearly crying again, "Think I can't take it? Put another plate on!"
"Seriously Kath I think...."
"Put some more weight on!" she insisted.
I went to the rack and loaded another plate onto each end.  Part of me was getting concerned about her and just wanted her to stop and show herself some mercy.  The other part of me wanted to work the bitch until she wound up in hospital.  She positioned herself under the bar and took the weight.  I had my hands around her waist again as she squatted very low, trying to prove a point no doubt.  Then every muscle in her body tensed and shook with the strain as she hoisted the bar back up.
"FUCK!" she screamed.
She had her chance to lower the weight, she asked for this so now she could deal with it.  She squatted down again.
"AAAARH!" she cried on the way back up.
Her whole body was shaking and standing as close to her as I was I could smell the sweat on her skin.  I was struggling to maintain grip on her waist, maybe if she had some fat I could have gotten a grip but she was as hard as iron.
"FUCKING HELL!" she screamed with her next rep.
She was crying now and made no secret of it.  She took another deep breath before sinking down again, and shrieking in pain as she lifted the bar once again.  I took a look at her thighs, every muscle was visible and tense and they showed a slight red tinge.
"Two more, two more." She gasped through the tears.
She shook and screamed her way through the last two squats before racking the bar and collapsing on the floor.
"It's got to be over!" she cried, "I can't take any more.... I just can't"
I ran the sponge all over her body.  Over her tortured legs and up over her pussy, up over her ripped abs and her soft breasts.  I wiped her face, then her superbly muscled back before running it over her rock hard ass.  I ran that sponge into every peak, dip and ridge on her body.  I squeezed the sweat out of her hair, off the floor, everywhere.  When I was done wringing it out into the bucket she was still agonisingly short of the mark.  I looked over at the exhausted naked body of a girl I was beginning to care a whole lot about, and debated in my mind whether I could tell her there was still more agony to come.
"Kathy... sorry but you haven't quite finished yet.
"Oh God," she sighed, "ok, lets finish this."
She gingerly got to her feet with a groan, and looked around the room.
"Where's the weight belt?  The one you can hang the plates from to do weighted dips and stuff?" she asked.
"I don't think they have one."  I answered.
"Looks like I'll do it the hard way then." 
She picked up the medicine ball and headed for the chin-up bar.
"When I get my grip, put this between my knees.  I'll hold it that way."
How did her legs have any strength left at all?  Still she grasped the heavy ball between her knees and started doing chin-ups.  Her whole upper body exploded in a burst of muscle as she hoisted herself up and down, over and over.  With her hanging there on the bar, I could wipe the sweat off her as it came.  As a droplet came running down her abs I mopped it up, then another two ran down her back.  Soon she was once again sweating from everywhere and I just kept rubbing her down.
"Come on Kathy you're so close!"  I encouraged her.
She hung from the bar, arms straight.
"Put the ball between my feet!"  She asked.
I placed the ball between her feet and she raised both legs out in front of her at ninety degrees.  She held them there, and proceeded to pull herself up and down again.  It wasn't just the strength of this woman that blew my mind, it was her ability to shut out excruciating pain.  Her endurance and her determination were incredible.  She got to the top on one rep and held herself there, a shaking, sweating, crying web of tensed and bulging muscles.  She held herself up for the best part of a minute before dropping to the ground.  She grabbed the sponge and wiped herself down.  When she wrung it out you could feel her desperation, almost pleading the sponge to release enough fluid to get her over the line and end this ordeal.  She anxiously examined the level of sweat in the bucket, silent evidence of her terrible agony.  I couldn't see but then she walked over to me with a grin and came right up close to me.
She cooed in my ear, "See.  There is nothing I can't do.  Nothing."
She tried to walk away with a swagger but I could see from her awkward steps her legs were killing her.  She headed off in the direction of the pool and I got to cleaning up.  There was the matter of the two buckets to empty and clean as well as the various discarded clothes strewn on the floor.  I tried my best to leave everything as we found it with all the machines clean and weights in order, I wanted Peter to let us use this gym many more times yet.  When I was done with the cleaning I also headed out towards the pool.
I walked into the pool area but couldn't spot Kathy anywhere.  In the dim blue light it was hard to see but I scanned the pool for a familiar looking dark shape but couldn't make her out.  Then I looked to the far end of the main pool where the children's wading pool was, I could see a dark shape lying in the shallow water.  I guess it made sense, the kid's pool wasn't heated.
She was lying in the pool with her head on the rim, eyes closed and breathing slowly.  I slid in next to her and she leaned up against me.
"Let me sit here."  She said quietly, pushing my legs apart and sitting between them.
She sat leaning against me, the water was cold but luckily there was still plenty of heat soaking out of her body to keep me warm for the moment.
"How do you do that?"  I asked her.
"Do what?" She replied sleepily.
"Push yourself like that?"
"Same as I do in a race, just try to block everything else out and focus on what I have to do to finish."
"How do you block out the pain?"  I asked her, my hands caressing every ridge and cleft of her abs while she lay against me.
"Ha." She laughed.  "Trust me I feel every bit of that."
"What was the worst bit?"
"Those squats at the end for sure.  That nearly killed me."
"So how do you push through it?"
"It's funny," she explained, "You sort of convince yourself the next one won't hurt so bad.  Of course then it hurts worse but by then it's done and you're getting ready for the next one."
"Hurts pretty damn bad obviously."
"Well yeah." she answered.  "To give you some idea I read this article a while ago about an olympic rower who was pregnant.  She chose to give birth with no drugs to raise her pain threshold for training.  They used to reach heart-rates of two hundred and thirty plus."
"You saying training hurts as much as childbirth?"  I quizzed her.
"I have no idea, I've never had kids but it must be at least comparable.  I'm not sure but you do what it takes to win.  I know when I train there's another girl out there training as hard as me, in fact I always picture this other girl training harder than me.  It's the competition that drives me on.  You know what's nice though?"
"What's that?"
"Normally my training is so tedious, it's nothing but pain and sweat and boredom.  But these workouts I do with you, it's like the workout itself is the competition.  You set me this challenge and I just can't bear the thought of not reaching it.  It's like I'm proving myself to you every time."
"How do you know you can do it?  Tonight looked pretty tough."
"Tonight was insane." she said, snuggling into me.  "I didn't know if I could do it or not.  But the point was you thought I could do it and after all you've done for me like organising this gym and everything, I just couldn't stand to disappoint you."
"Ha.  You were sweating and flexing naked while I rubbed your body all over, trust me I was not going to be disappointed."
"Well I think you would have been if I'd quit.  I tell you what, I don't feel sexy straining under some bar with a vein popping out of my head and then puking in a bucket.  I think you're being a bit polite."
"You're sexy no matter what."  I said, holding her to me tighter.
She kissed my arm and we lay in the pool for a while longer.  She had to put on some of the damp smelly clothes when we went to leave as she hadn't brought a change.  When I dropped her off I helped her inside and kissed her, she went to have a shower and I went home.  I had to be up in a few hours.
I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2010, 09:14:11 pm »
A few days later I was driving down the long coastal road to my work.  It was mid-afternoon and I was starting my shift about an hour earlier than usual as my assistant who usually ran things during the quieter morning-midday periods had decided she was sick and needed to leave.  I was annoyed because it was obvious to everyone with eyes she just wanted to go home but I had to go in and that was the end of it.  The speed limit was so slow I had plenty of time to look out over the water, there was some rain over the ocean that would be with us before the sun went down.  As I drive along my eyes caught the sight of a certain fit butt in little tight pink shorts jogging down the footpath.  I gave a beep on the horn and she turned around, and then signalled me to stop.  I pulled over and she came up to the car, just panting a little.
"I'd know that sexy ass anywhere!"  I said to her.
"How's it going?" she replied. "You about to start work?"
"Yeah.  You working out for a change?"
"Ha you're real funny." she said sarcastically.  "Come round my place when you finish.  I've got a surprise for you."
So as you can imagine I had a bit of trouble focusing on work that evening.  I had all these images of Kathy running through my mind.  What did she have in store?  When I finished up that night I raced around to her place, half expecting her to answer the door in a tight leather outfit, whip in hand.  So I was a little disappointed to see her just wearing a t-shirt and tracksuit pants as she invited me in.
"Sit down I'll just go and grab them." she said.
She returned with a small brochure in her hand.
"You know I won a little bit of prizemoney for that last triathlon I did?" she asked.
"I didn't really think of it."  I told her honestly.
"Well I did." she continued.  "So I'm going here."
She handed me the brochure and it was to a holiday resort.
"All the rooms have spas, there are about five bars, a pool.... a gym." she went on as she turned the pages.
"Nice." I said.  "You must have gotten a nice little payout."
"Well I had some saved as well.  But the best news is the room I have booked has a king size bed and I'm too small to fill it on my own..." she went on.
"Shit!  You want me to come with you?  That's awesome!"  I was quite pleased.
"Well you've done so much for me." she said, "Think of this as me showing my appreciation."
I put my arms around her and kissed her.
"When are we leaving?"
"It's this weekend." she grinned.

Not for the first time recently, I found myself counting down days.  The resort was only about half a days' drive away, not the kind of thing we'd have to book flights to.  We left early in the morning and settled in for the long drive.  We spoke almost the entire way.  I realised in so many ways we were still getting to know each other and conversation with her was so relaxed and easy.  I drove most of the way with my hand on her thigh, just stroking her.  A couple of times I let my fingers stray a little close to where it would get very ticklish but as she was wearing jeans my gestures would remain just that.  Of course whenever I did this she would retaliate by grabbing my balls and a couple of times it caused me to swerve so we decided to rein in our urges until we arrived.
On arriving the first thing that struck me was the size of the place.  It was huge.  A large white building with pillars at the front where a valet was waiting for my keys.  I had never used valet parking before and I had always pictured my first valet experience being something a little more inspiring than handing over the keys to a 1995 Mitsubishi but I wasn't complaining.  Inside our bags were immediately taken and we were lead to our room.  The place reeked of dollars.  Large expanses of glass was a recurring theme throughout the ultra modern building, but this was nothing compared to our room, or should I say suite.
The first thing that I noticed was a large spa bath on a raised landing to the right, a mini-bar immediately next to that.  Across the other side of the room was the promised king size bed, complete with it's own mini-bar of course.  The bed was facing the left wall that contained a built in big screen TV and stereo, with all the bathroom etc down a further passage to the right.  Beyond the bed was a large glass sliding door with a view over the balcony and down the coastline, it was brilliant.
"I am so getting me some of that spa!" I said.
"Well you can if you want," replied Kathy, "but you could come down to the pool with me.  I'll just get changed."
She disappeared down the to the bathroom and re-emerged about two minutes later in a yellow bikini.  My jaw just about hit the floor.  Every muscle, every cut in her chiseled body was being shown off by this fantasic piece of swimwear.
"Damn!" I exclaimed, "You look hot!"
"Thought you might like it." she grinned her cheeky grin.  "It'll help get rid of these darn tan lines, sports bras are bad for that."
"You should jog in that from now on."
"Yeah could be a bit awkward with these." she laughed, cupping her breasts.  "And remember I don't jog, I run."
She wrapped a see-through pink sarong around herself and we headed down to the pool.  It was just as impressive as the rest of the place, at the bottom of the stairs you went through some glass doors and there was a bar with every concievable cocktail available.  Beyond the bar some more large glass doors opened out onto the large pool.  As we had arrived at midday the place was full of hotel guests and as we walked out to the edge of the pool we could see that the whole pool area overlooked the ocean.  It was a stunning sight, but evidently not as stunning as Kathy as she hung her sarong over the back of a chair and sat on the edge of the pool, feet in the water.  A group of teenage boys over the far side of the pool were obviously checking her out, and as I slid into the water I did I bit of it myself.  Every tiny movement she made made muscles ripple under her skin, there was not an ounce of fat on her anywhere, she was in such fantastic shape.
"I'm gonna go get a drink.  Want one?" she asked.
"Don't mind if I do."  I replied.
I watched her walk all the way to the bar, then all the way back.  I could watch her walk in that bikini all day.  When she returned I got out of the pool and collected my drink from her.
"Want to sit down?" I asked her.
"Lets go down this end." she said.
At one end of the pool there was a section, joined to the main pool but shallower with sort of a table built into it so you could sit in the water and nurse your drink, we both sat down and I looked around.  Not much could top this.  I sat in the sun, next to this gorgeous girl while looking out over the ocean and drinking a cocktail.  Life was perfect.
I looked over at Kathy.  The water level was just level with her breasts and every time she took a drink my eyes were drawn to her bent arm and her slightly flexed bicep just swelling under her skin.
"I have to warn you I'm a cheap drunk." she giggled.  "This is my first since the end of last season."
"Not a big drinker then?"
"Not at all.  But this is a weekend for being a bit naughty."  There was that cheeky grin again.
After a few more minutes she went into the bar to get another round, she was gone a while so I went in to see where she was.  One of the boys from the group of teenagers was next to her.  I walked up behind him just in time to hear him say,
"So, uh... do you work out or what?"
Poor kid was clearly as nervous as hell and I just stepped around him and put my hand on Kathy's shoulder.
"Yeah she does actually, what tipped you off?"  I said.
"Oh... shit man sorry.  I wasn't... I mean I didn't really.  Yeah sorry."  he mumbled, and hastily retreated to the relative safety of his group, who had been watching the whole thing.
We got our drinks and went back to the pool.  The poor kid was copping it relentlessly from his mates.
"Shot down dickhead!" said one.
Another said, "Like I told you.  If she has a better six pack than you, you haven't got a chance."
"Yeah maybe put your shirt on next time before you go over." said another.
"She'd still see his face." said the first one.
"Yep!  Hot stuff!"  Kathy said to me, acting a smug expression.
"No kidding."  I said, kissing her on the cheek. 
We sat in and around the pool for the rest of the afternoon, just enjoying doing nothing.  I thought about all those suckers back at work, and how if it had not been for one drunken night I would never have been out that saturday morning to see her running.  If not for that one moment of courage and some quickish thinking I never would have spoken to her, and never have known what I had missed.  I had never envisioned that things might go this far though and one thing sat gnawing at the back of my mind.  I had gotten her talking and subsequently got invited to that first workout on the story that I was studying at uni, when in actual fact I was doing nothing of the sort.  Sooner or later this was going to come up and I wasn't sure how she would react.  I had lied to her from the very beginning and I now had found myself caring about her very much.  I would have to deal with that but right now I was too busy dealing with another cocktail Kathy was putting into my hand.
As the sun went down over the ocean Kathy was just staring at it.
"You know sunsets are great when you're running.  They can just take you away from it all and make you feel so good.  But they are even better sat here with you, I wouldn't be anywhere else right now." she looked directly into my eyes.
I put my hand behind her neck and kissed her.  Then I put my other hand on her waist under the water and pulled her to me and kissed her harder.  I think we both pulled back at the same time as we realised there were still people around and if we didn't stop now pretty soon we'd be making a pretty big scene.  I changed the subject,
"So what's the plan for tonight?" I asked, not taking my eyes from her for a second.
"Well I've reserved us a table for dinner. "she replied, "Then they close off the pool and they turn the whole bar area inside into a night club.  DJs and everything."
"Nice." I said. "It's gonna be an awesome night."
"That's only the beginning." she poked me in the ribs.
As the last traces of the sun began to disappear from the horizon we made our way upstairs.  Being the male I was changed and ready for dinner while she was still considering the implications of every piece of clothing yet invented.
"Why don't you just head down to the bar?" she called from the bathroom.
"I can wait for you." I called back.
"Trust me you can't I've got a hair situation.  Just meet me down there."
I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2010, 09:14:40 pm »
 made my way to the bar and ordered a beer.  Football was on a small screen above the bar and I made a bit of small talk with the bartender.  My team was winning, could life get any better?  It could.  I got a tap on the shoulder and turned around.  There was Kathy in the hottest body hugging black dress I've ever seen.  It was strapless and her brown hair hung down on her bare shoulders.  Her toned arms and sexy defined legs made the whole image all the more enticing.  I gave her a hug and kissed her on the cheek.
"Wow." I said. "You look incredible, smell fantastic as well what is that?"
"Don't sound so surprised," she giggled, "I don't have to smell like sweat all the time you know.  Lets go."
We went into the restaurant and sat down.  We ordered almost immediately and made small talk until the meals arrived.  I still couldn't believe I had this incredible woman across the table from me.
"Isn't this great?" she asked me. "I don't ever get to do things like this, I can barely remember my last drink.  Any time I go away for the weekend I have to be good because I'm either there for a race or have one coming up, it's so good just to relax and enjoy myself."
I wasn't really listening I was still preoccupied with my incredible luck.
"Kathy let me ask you something, "I paused to organise my thoughts. "How is it a woman as beautiful and sexy as you, with that smile and those eyes and the abilty to talk about anything and everything, how are you single?"
She blushed a little. "Believe it or not I've been on my own for quite a while.  At first I thought guys just don't like really athletic women but it's not like I look like a man.  I'm not the incredible hulk." She continued. "Then I figured out I never went out to bars or anything to meet anyone so I shouldn't be surprised.  The only guys I knew were from triathlons and sports and that sort of thing."
"And you never dated them?"
"Yeah, some.  But they are all just obsessed with themselves.  If you have a good result and they have a bad one they get all defensive.  They'll never support you, it's always about them." she answered.
"You ever see yourself with a regular guy like me?"
"I've wanted a regular guy.  But like I said I didn't exactly have the opportunity to meet anyone and still I don't think it makes a guy feel so great when their girlfriend can run thirty miles and they can barely do five." she grinned.
"Oooh that hurts," I winced in mock pain.
"I don't mean you!" she laughed. "Plus, you've worn me out a couple of times..."
"Yeah it's kind of easy when you workout and I watch."
"That's not what I meant." she ran her foot up my leg. "But what's with the sudden interest in my love history?"
"It's just whenever I meet a great girl I usually find some dickhead boyfriend on the scene.  Now it's my turn to be the dickhead..." I laughed.
"Well what about you?" she asked. "You do everything for me, you go out of your way to support me and make me happy.  You make me feel like a goddess, it's like you think everything about me is perfect.  How does a guy who can do that become available for a second?"
"Firstly, admit you're a little tipsy.  Secondly you make me that way."
"Well, maybe a little." she giggled. "Like I said I never drink much."
We finished up our meal and were just sipping the last of our champagne, she was making eyes at me across the table and rubbing my leg with her foot.  As she emptied the last drops out of her glass her bicep swelled slightly with the bending of her arm.  She spotted me looking.
"You really like these don't you?" she said, rubbing her arm.
I looked straight into her eyes, "You look amazing in that dress."
She rolled her eyes, "Let's go."
As we walked out of the restaurant area we could already hear the rhythmic thumping of the bass from the pool bar turned nightclub.  As we walked in I was surprised how well they had decked the place out.  Laser lights on the ceiling and huge speakers next to the dj's table that was set up opposite the bar.  The place had just started to fill up and we found a gap at the bar almost immediately.  Kathy held me by the waist and danced behind me as I ordered the drinks, I turned around and handed her a vodka sunrise.
"Let's dance!" she shouted.
We headed to the rapidly filling dance floor and danced for ages.  Either she was drunk or really horny, possibly a combination of both.  She put her hands up in the air, she got low and did anything else the music told her.  She rubbed up against me hard and there was more than one set of eyes on her as she made some of the sexiest moves I've ever seen.  I couldn't believe her energy and I was determined not to be the one to demand a break but eventually I caved, I needed another drink anyway.  She came after me and put her arm around me, I tried to squeeze her ass but should have known better.  That thing was hard, I'd have better luck squeezing a bowling ball.  We went up to the bar for another round when a guy came up next to us.  At first I didn't recognise him but then it clicked, he was in that group of teenagers that was at the pool.
"Hey how's it goin!" He shouted, "From the pool.  My mate tried to chat up your girl."
"Yeah I remember."
"Sorry about that we all dared him to do it.  This round's on us ok?  Come over and meet the guys."
He paid for the drinks and we went over to the corner they all occupied.  Turns out the guys were in a band together and had won a band competition and had decided to splash the money on a big weekend.  The guy who paid for the drinks was obviously the unofficial leader of the group and made the introductions.  He apologised again and began to explain the story.
"So we're all pissed at the pool when you and your chick walk in.."
"Her name's Kathy by the way."
"Sorry, you and Kathy walk in.  Young Nathan over here.... his jaw hits the floor."
All the guys cheered and punched the rapidly reddening kid who approached Kathy at the pool.
"So anyway he can't take his eyes of her and we're telling him, 'go over and talk to her.'  He's shitting himself coz he sees her with you and Dave's saying, 'she'll snap you in half mate.'  In the end we all put up ten bucks to make him go over and say hi."
"Ok!" Kathy piped up, "No need to embarass the poor guy anymore."
"What was his pick up line?" the newly introduced Dave asked.
"I asked her if she worked out." said a sheepish Nathan.
"SMOOOOOTH!!" they all yelled together.
"Aw leave him alone he's cute!" Kathy slurred.
She got up and squeezed in between the guys and put her arm around Nathan.  Poor kid looked like he was about to die or cream himself, one of the two.
"So you an athlete or what?" Another one chimed in.  "Put your arm up."
They put their arms next to each other and flexed, Kathy's was just as big and more defined.
"WHOAH!" they all yelled in unison.
"Damn!" another one shouted.
"Someone takes her vitamins".  Dave said.
They were all a cool bunch of guys really and we stayed talking to them for a while.  Kathy was obviously enjoying herself and it wasn't long before we all hit the dance floor again, drinks in hand.  The next few hours became a blur of music, lights and dancing.  Kathy was worse off, spilling her whole drink half on me and half on the floor at one point.  Soon the time came to go so we said goodbye to the band, at least to the two guys who hadn't picked up yet.  Kathy was quiet all the way back to our room and collapsed on the bed the moment we walked through the door.  I walked over to the window and looked out over the water, then turned around when I heard the sound of running water.  Kathy was bent over in that short dress of hers, running the water into the spa.
"We have got to try this thing out." she said invitingly.
I went over to the mini-bar and cracked open a bourbon and cola.  When I turned around Kathy was naked and sitting on the edge of the spa, waiting for it to fill and staring at me.  When the spa was full she carefully lowered herself into the hot water.  Her triceps and shoulders rippling as they supported her weight down into the tub.
"Aren't you coming in?" she beckoned me seductively.
She didn't have to ask me twice.  I stripped off and turned the bubbles on, Kathy leaned back and moaned.
"That feels so nice."
She grabbed her wet hair and pulled it back behind her head, sending her biceps bouncing around on the top of her arms.  She caught me looking again.
"You love it don't you?" she said.
"Well you sure do look good." I replied.
"I'm loving it, I have never been in such good shape in an off season before.  Check it out."
With that she flexed her bicep hard.  It swelled up underneath her wet skin, and squeezed it with her other hand.
"Look at that definition!" she flexed again, "raaaar!" she winked at me.
"You look amazing." I said, sliding towards her.
"Feel that." she grabbed my hand at put it on her bicep.  "You did that to me.  You and your cruel workouts."
"Hey you asked me."
"No complaints here." she flexed again. "Plus you've never really pushed me anyway."
"Oh ok I guess 'please, please let it be over' is your way of saying you enjoy it huh?"
"Yeah well I know you enjoy punishing me, gotta make it look real." she kissed me. "Hey check these out!"
She sat up on the edge of the spa.
"Check out the six pack." she lifted up her breasts. "I wasn't this ripped when you met me was I?"
"Don't think so, flex em."
She flexed her abs and it was like everything was brought into sharp focus.  Her whole midsection tightened and her six pack suddenly sharpened until I could see every tiny detail of her chiseled stomach.  She twisted from side to side and her obliques rippled in high definition.  Tiny muscles I never knew existed became visible and rippled and flicked with her every movement.  I was breathless.
"God you look good." I almost whispered.
"Well it's thanks to you," she smiled, "wanna touch em?"
She slid back into the water and leaned right back, still tensing her abs.  I ran my fingers along the two cuts along the sides of her six pack, I traced the lines around each of the six separate mounds and ran my hands right up under her breasts.  She sat up and wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling herself close to me.  I put my arms around her and she put her arms around behind my neck and kissed me hard.  She began grinding up and down on me in the water and my raging boner grew almost to bursting point.
"I want you right now." I whispered in her ear.
She kissed me again then lifted herself up and onto my cock, then began grinding hard on me.  I ran my hands down her sides and grabbed hold of her obliques, she leaned back as I moved her back and forth along my cock.  I felt her abs tense beneath my fingertips and she lifted both her legs up onto my shoulders, leaning her head right back on the rim of the spa.  She closed her eyes and started taking short, sharp breaths.
"Ohhh god!" she hissed. "Ahh I've been wanting you all day!"
We continued like this for a while before she swung her legs off of me.
"Come here!"
She reached up and put her arms around my neck and pulled me to her.
"Fuck my brains out..." she gasped in my ear.
I fucked her hard but the motion sturred up the water into waves and soon it was sloshing from one end of the spa to another, and it began to roll over her head every two or three seconds.  When the wave went to the other end I pulled her head up.
"Let's hit the bed." I smiled at her.
I pulled out of her and almost dragged her to the bed.  I threw her down on the mattress and pushed her knees apart, I couldn't wait to get back in there.
"Hang on, hang on," she said.  "Like this."
She rolled over and got up on all fours, her perfect rock of an ass facing me.
"Fuck me like a dog." she demanded.
She didn't have to tell me twice.  I entered her from behind, all the time telling myself to make sure I hit the right hole.  She lowered her head to the bed, her torso looking like she was in the low part of a pushup.  Her back muscles flexed sexily and two hard ridges of muscle ran down each side of her spine.  Every sense in my body was screaming at me to nail the bitch and I did.  No tenderness or romance here, just hard and rough sex.  It obviously agreed with her as she was gasping and didn't look like she could make up her mind what position felt the best.  First she pushed up, then grabbed the headboard, then she arched her whole back upwards and then down before thrusting her head back into the mattress and stretching her arms right out to her sides, fists clenched hard.  Of course every time she moved her back would move and change shape, the dance of her muscles driving me crazy and driving me to fuck her even harder.  Soon she started to scream.  A scream not totally removed from the one heard some days earlier, straining under a heavy bar at the gym.  But this was repetitive and urgent, she grabbed the headboard again.
"Bite on this."  I puffed as I pushed a pillow under her face. "You'll have security in here."
Her arms flexed hard as she pushed her face tight into the pillow.  She was still screaming but it was at least muffled now, I grabbed hold of her waist and repeatedly rammed her body towards me while I thrusted forward hard.  She looked so amazing with some tiny beads, almost a mist of sweat forming on her back.  After several more minutes of hard fucking I knew I couldn't hold out much longer, her toned torso writhing in my hands, the sexy dance of her back muscles and her short and sharp screams were giving me more pleasure than I could take.  As I came I forced myself into her hard.  At this moment she let out a long gasp and arched her whole back.  Her hands gripped the bed tight as she sighed long and loud, before falling flat on the bed and rolling over to face me.
"That was unreal." she grinned, wiping a slight sweat from her forehead.
"You're telling me." I smiled back, still catching my breath.
I went to the bathroom and when I came back Kathy was standing by the window with the towel around her, looking out over the ocean.  I walked up behind her and put my arms around her waist, my hands resting on her stomach.  I kissed her on the neck and turned my attention to the ocean, calm and lapping against the shore.
"I'm really glad I met you." I said to her.
She turned around and kissed me, long and hard.  Her towel fell to the floor and I put my hand on her ass, pulling her to me close.
"You make me feel so amazing." she looked deep into my eyes. "It's like you love everything about me."
"Well I promise I'll look for something to hate," I ran my hand up her side and onto her breast, "but it might take a lot of detailed investigation..."
I kissed her again and she kissed me back.
"Come to bed." she whispered in my ear. "We get to do all this again tomorrow."
I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2010, 09:15:12 pm »
I woke in the morning with the sun streaming through the window.  Evidence of last night's escapades littered the room.  Kathy's black dress was carelessly draped over the back of a chair, shoes and underwear were scattered on the floor.  Her towel still lay over by the window and the bed sheets had some incriminating stains.  I began stroking her smooth, tanned back.  Even as relaxed as she was I was easily able to trace the outline of her shoulder and back muscles with the tips of my fingers.  Kathy was lying on her front with a large flap of brown hair covering her face.  This was a person who was going to be very hungover when she woke up, and almost immediately she obliged.  Her eyes slightly opened and she took a deep breath,
"Morning baby." she croaked.
"How you feeling?" I asked her.
"My head hurts." she replied, pushing the hair away from her face.
She rolled over away from me and hid her face in the pillows, I went back to stroking her back with one hand and switched on the TV.  We had all day.
When Kathy had slept off the effects of the night before we left our room and spent a lot of time in and around the pool.  We spent the entire day just relaxing.  I don't think the smile left her face for a moment no doubt she was enjoying the break from her relentless schedule of work and training.  I was enjoying it too.  Spending the weekend in the company of such an amazing looking girl was not exactly difficult, and she was looking unbelievable in her yellow bikini.  So many of the other guests were lounging by the pool and making no effort to cover up their flabby, pale bodies.  Then you had Kathy just sitting there, body as tight as a drum.  Her every small movement causing visible motion of any number of small muscles under her skin.  Beautifully tanned and amazingly toned the drops of water on her skin glinted in the sun, and every time she lifted her glass to her lips her bicep would just swell up enough to catch the eye.  She noticed me staring aand poked me in the ribs,
"Perv." she laughed.
Later in the day as the sun began to set we went for a walk along the beach.  We sat together and watched the sun go down, just making small talk and enjoying each others company.  As the sun gradually slipped from view a slight chill hit the air and a slight breeze sprang up.
"Let's go back inside." Kathy said. "I've got something to show you."
During the walk back to our room I enquired as to what I was to be shown but without any success.  Kathy was keeping it to herself but she had a playful spring in her step and a grin on her face so I was guessing she had something fun in store for me.  As I unlocked the door to our room Kathy told me to strip and lie on the bed, needless to say I liked where this was going.
She disappeared into the bathroom and by the time she had returned I was naked on the bed as I had been asked.  She had removed the laces from her sneakers and began to tie one around the bed post.
"Give me your hand." she said and began tying me to the bed posts by my wrists.
"This is where you rob me right?" I joked.
"Not yet." she laughed. "I always thought you were just being nice to me when you told me you found my muscles sexy, sort of making me feel ok about training hard to do the best I could.  But you've been eyeing me up and down all weekend and all I have to do is pick up a drink and your eye is straight on my arm."
"Guilty as charged." I replied.
"Well now you're gonna get a show."
She stood up and stripped off, standing in front of me naked she closed the curtains and set the lights to dim.  She went to her bag and picked up a bottle of massage oil and began oiling her body all over.  She squeezed it onto her chest and rubbed it into her breasts and down the ridges and sinews of her cut stomach.  Another squirt into her hands and she rubbed carefully and deliberately over each arm, caressing each bicep slowly.  She took her time as she sexily applied the oil to the rest of her body, finally squeezing some down her back and rubbing it in as best she could.  She then approached the bed, the oil on her skin accentuating every fibre of muscle rippling under her skin.  She raised her arm right in front of my face, a matter of inches from my nose.  She then bent her arm and flexed it.
"What do you think of that?" she asked.
I was transfixed as her bicep swelled under her skin, the large vein running over the top and a nice separation down the middle.
"Look how defined it is." She was clearly enjoying the attention.  "And when I flex it harder..."
Her whole arm got tighter as she flexed it super hard.  Her arm shook with the effort as her skin seemed to suck in tight around the muscle, showing a web of smaller veins sprouting out from somewhere under it.  Of course everything was brought into sharp focus by the slippery sheen of oil covering her skin.  She relaxed and extended her arm before bending and extending a few times, nice and slow.  She flexed again and turned her wrist around, making her bicep dance on her arm.  She flexed again hard, arm shaking and a small grunt from the effort.  Her arm was so close to my face I could almost lick it, that muscle looking like it was about to burst through her skin.
She switched to her other arm and began bending and extending it before beginning to flex and relax it with her arm bent.  She repeatedly tightened and releaed her arm, the lump rising into a tight, defined mound of muscle before sinking back to a smaller bulge.  Over and over she did it and it was driving me crazy.
"Enjoying yourself?' she asked, despite the fact by this stage I had a boner like never before.
She pulled away from me slightly and cranked a big double bicep flex.
"Look at them." she almost whispered.
I was.  Her oily arms swelling with hard, defined muscle.
"All the hard training that went into them." she continued.  "All the reps....all the sweat...the pain....ooooh it hurts so much..."
She placed her hands together in front of her breasts and squeezed in, flexing her chest muscles hard.
"Oooffff!" she breathed out long and hard, straining her chest harder.
Previously unseen stirations rose out of her chest.  She squeezed them hard again and again, grunting with the effort before she turned away from me.  Raising her arms once again in a hard double bicep flex her back exploded in a symmetrical maze of muscles.  She held it for nearly a full minute, arms shaking she was trying to force every single sinew into showing itself.  She was trying to keep her grunts of effort inaudible but she was straining so hard a few snatched breaths snuck out.  She finally released her arms and stood up and faced me once again.  Her fingers caressed her abs, up and down slowly tracing the ridges down each side of her pronounced six-pack.
"Look at these." she cooed. "I work them so hard....I can do crunches for hours....they're so strong...and hard."
She tapped them with her knuckle.  Then she put her hands up behind her neck and flexed her abs hard.  Every curve and contour of her midsection became a hard and defined edge and tiny little muscles stood up and became visible.  She twisted from side to side to show off the obliques before straightening up and squeezing them even harder.  I wanted nothing more than to rip off these stupid laces around my wrists, slam her down and fuck her stupid but I had to make do with watching.  She had teased me so much, it was time for her to suffer a little.
"Squeeze em harder baby." I told her.
She strained her abs as hard as she could.  The strain was showing on her face.
"Keep it up, you look unbelievable."
She was straining hard but didn't want to let me down, her muscles must have been burning like mad but she was never one to show weakness.  I made her hold the flex for another two minutes before I finally told her she could rest.  She had hurt, but was still determined to keep the show going.  She got onto the bed and positioned herself over me.  On her hands and knees she straddled me with her breasts right in line with my face, and her pussy achingly to far up for me to just jam my cock in her.  Then to my surprise she raised her knees and got onto her toes, as if doing a push up.  She lowered herself until her breasts squished down onto my face, and then pushed back up.  She continued to do push ups over me.  Up and down, over and over she went.  Slow and deliberate.  Her chest muscles flexed on the way up, and her oily breasts squeezed into me as she came down.  Of course she was doing it easy, but couldn't avoid putting on a show.  Every rep she groaned a long, exaggerated and sexy groan.  She panted and breathed hard while saying things like, 'ouch' and 'I'm working so hard.'
I was nearly bursting watching her and could not take her teasing anymore.  As if she sensed this, she sat up and grabbed hold of my bulging cock and slipped it inside her.  She began grinding up and down on me, but then stopped suddenly.
"You thought the teasing was over?" she grinned at me.
She leaned forward again and lay on me, kissing my neck.  Her slippery, rock hard body sliding against mine.  This was more than I could take.  I pulled hard against the laces holding my wrists against the bed.  I couldn't break them.
"Aw..." she laughed. "Not strong enough.  Maybe I can help."
She hooked her fingers under the laces and pulled on them in a bicep curl motion.  Her bicep swelled with the strain as she pulled harder and harder on the lace.  She pulled and pulled and her fingers were turning purple where the laces were digging into them.  She relaxed for half a second to take another breath and attack with renewed vigour.  Her bicep stood out sharply against her arm and the harder she pulled a nice split down the centre of her muscle.  Her arm was shaking with the strain and I hadn't noticed she had pulled the lace far enough for me to slip my wrist out.  I quickly did and put my arm around her, pulling her to me and kissing her hard.
"Let me undo the other one." she panted.
As soon as my other hand was free I sat up and slammed her down onto the bed.
"Woah someone's keen!" she exclaimed.
"Now you're gonna cop it!" I said back, thrusting into her.
I fucked her hard for who knows how long.  She was screaming with intense pleasure and thrusting hard back into me.  She pulled me close and wrapped her legs around me as I squeezed her breast in my hand with my other hand supporting her back.  The soft, wet breast in one hand was such a massive contrast to the almost steel hardness of her back muscles in the other.  Her legs were wrapped around me so tight as I continued to fuck her, faster and faster until we both paused, her body shook, and with a little wimper we were done.
"I should tease you more often." she panted as she wiped the sweat from her forehead.
I smiled at her and held her close, not needing to say anything.  We fell asleep holding each other.  Fair to say things were going pretty well.

When I woke the next morning the bad was empty.  I looked across the room and Kathy was busy packing.  The realisation dawned on my blurry mind with disappointment that today we had to leave, Kathy saw me waking and walked over to me.
"Morning sexy." she smiled and kissed me before going back to her packing.
All too soon we were being packed into the car and driving away, away from probably the best weekend of my life.  We filled the time with pointless conversation, listening to music and generally enjoying each other's company as the miles ticked by.  Conversation turned to what we had planned for the rest of the week when she asked the question I didn't want to deal with for a while yet.
"So how did that uni assignment turn out?  The one you interviewed me for?"
"Ah.. fine." I stammered.
I stopped myself.  I was getting to really like this girl and I didn't want to have to lie to cover a lie for the rest of the relationship.  I knew it was going to come up sooner or later but I just didn't want to deal with it now, I had no idea how she might react.  Still, the question had been asked and the longer I let it go on the worse it was going to get,
"I gotta level with you Kathy.  I'm not going to uni."
A short pause.
"So... why did you tell me you did?" she asked tensely.
"When I saw you running and you stopped near me I had to come up with something so I could talk to you.  That's the best I could do on the spot."
"Ever tried hello?" she was getting mad.  "And if I remember right we were already speaking, you used that lie to get into my house."
"Sorry but I just had to see you again, if I had let you jog away I would have probably never got the chance to speak to you again.  Tell me you would have shown the slightest bit of interest in seeing me again had I not said what I said."
"Don't even try to defend it you prick." she was really pissed off now.  "You tricked you're way into my home so you could fuck me basically.  Everything I thought I knew about you and our whole relationship has been built on a lie.  I mean, we started off on a lie!  I let you into my life and into almost every aspect of my life and... I'm just lost for words."
"Tell me you didn't like anything about me.  Tell me now everything you ever liked about me stemmed from me being a uni student.  You didn't like me for me?  That's what it seems like with this being such a big deal."
"Everything I knew about you stemmed from the day I met you, and that's what you told me that day.  Don't talk to me anymore." she went silent.
Seems to be something every guy learns in his own time.  If you have something a bit dicey to tell a girl and there's a chance she'll get mad, don't tell her when there is still a fair amount of the trip remaining.  The tension of a silent treatment in a car is brutal because there is no getting away from the ball of rage stewing next to you.  The rest of the trip was spent in this uncomfortable silence until we arrived back at her place.  I grabbed her suitcase and followed her to her door.  She stopped at the door and took her bag from me, she had tears in her eyes.
"Look I need some time on my own, don't call me." she went inside and locked her door.
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [FemaleBodyBuilding] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View