Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573971 Posts in 72823 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 12:55:38 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Natalia Hot Goddess
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Natalia Hot Goddess  (Read 32324 times)

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    10%
Re: nataliahotgoddess
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2021, 09:45:25 pm »
Thanks everyone for the feedback, completely appreciate she wants to keep her indentity separate. She looks awesome in the picture and that’s enough for me to defo wan to meet her. Shows location London so hopefully being in the uk I can meet her sooner rather then later 👍 

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2021, 09:45:25 pm »

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2021, 12:51:16 pm »
The word is 'simple'. As in simple to spell correctly.

Whenn youw lackc supstense, end kend mayke ay desunt poindt, yew kan alwayze atttack duh typowes.

Just like I've had the pleasure of seeing NataliaHotGoddess up close, I've seen you in real life as well.

Classic keyboard tough guy.

-SqueezeMeBaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline nyfiken

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2021, 06:04:33 pm »
Anyone with recent experiences of sessioning with her?
Write in this thread, thank you.

Offline nyfiken

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Natalia Hot Goddess
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2022, 09:07:06 am »
Hi my friends.
Please, does anyone have any recent experiences?
Please, Im hoping to see her next week, but the lack of recent info on anyone actually seeing her lately or confirmning that the laste few session trips even took place is starting to be a worrying.
Hopefully someone can be kind and help me out with some info to ease my mind.

Best regards

Offline machinesm

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2022, 04:56:46 pm »
I see she’s coming to the states this month.  Anyone wanna dm me a clue who she is? 

Offline passplay22

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2022, 04:05:20 pm »
I see she’s coming to the states this month.  Anyone wanna dm me a clue who she is?

DM please also. Think I want to try to see her when she comes to the US

Offline aracnidman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2022, 01:58:48 am »
I have a session scheduled with her in New York and was wondering if she’s as strict as she seems or is more ymmv and just puts a wall up until you meet her.  Dms if you don’t want to post here.  Also I’ll report with my findings once I see her in April

Offline Bigz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2022, 01:06:06 am »
The photos she uses on Sessiongirls are not actually her (use Google Reverse Image search and it'll bring up the FBBs who are actually in her photos). I was curious how she looks, so I emailed her and she gave me an example. If you're on the fence, just ask her and she'll show you her current physique.

Online e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2022, 01:40:09 am »
The photos she uses on Sessiongirls are not actually her (use Google Reverse Image search and it'll bring up the FBBs who are actually in her photos). I was curious how she looks, so I emailed her and she gave me an example. If you're on the fence, just ask her and she'll show you her current physique.

Correct. A couple of the pics might actually be of her, but at least a couple of them defintely aren't. FWIW, she listed herself by her real name many years ago on SG, then changed to an alias. Now she's changed it again.

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2022, 10:05:51 am »
Hmm, I see she changed her pictures.

She definitely isn't the person in the leg/abs picture. This would mean somebody has been using her pictures for this profile and it totally could be fake.

She has plenty of pictures of herself, in great shape, outfits, etc, so why use somebody else's pictures.

-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2022, 12:52:25 pm »
if she's posting pics of someone else on her profile, has anyone reported her page to the SG admins?
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline aracnidman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2022, 01:57:07 pm »
I got a video made from her and it’s definitely her.  She used to be ****** **** fwiw.  So if anyones seen her it’s the same person

Offline Tetaadicto1965

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2022, 08:02:05 am »

Come on guys. Do you see what happens when you can't quote the name of the sessionist? That they are all equivocal about who she is or is not.
If you send me a private message, I will tell you her name, since she is a well-known IFBB Figure Pro athlete.

Offline aracnidman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2022, 12:21:10 pm »

Come on guys. Do you see what happens when you can't quote the name of the sessionist? That they are all equivocal about who she is or is not.
If you send me a private message, I will tell you her name, since she is a well-known IFBB Figure Pro athlete.

Have you seen her for a session? 

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2022, 12:35:32 pm »
if she's posting pics of someone else on her profile, has anyone reported her page to the SG admins?

I did, yes. No reply yet, but it's not unusual for that to take some days, especially when things have to be researched first.

-Squeezemebaby

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Natalia Hot Goddess

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View