Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578456 Posts in 73738 Topics by 28973 Members - Latest Member: Mirage1086 May 04, 2024, 08:46:37 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Holiday Island fanfic
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Holiday Island fanfic  (Read 4031 times)

Offline spoonmaster

• Activity:
    13.33%
Holiday Island fanfic
« on: July 20, 2020, 02:05:46 am »
There is a web game created by a fellow named darkhound, whose work you can find on patreon or deviant art called Holiday Island.  The game is about you on an island with a bunch of sexy women and while it’s not just a game about amazons, there are a couple of athletic women who display impressive strength and muscle, particularly Ivy, who’s every bit the tall, busty, muscular amazon that people here seem to love.

Of course my tastes normally run to smaller women with incredible strength, so this is not a story about Ivy, but one about Yvette, the shortest woman on the island.  This story is completely made up, though it does reference certain events in the game, which I highly recommend to everyone.  I do feel you can follow the story quite easily whether you’ve played the game or not.

This is a one off.  I have other ideas of stories for other characters, I just lack the ambition to start one.  I hope you all enjoy.

Yvette: A Holiday Island Fantasy

It was late in the afternoon.  Everyone was heading back to their rooms to get dressed for dinner.  I just happened to be passing by the gym.  It wasn’t exactly on my way from the pool to my room, but I felt as though I was being drawn there.  I looked up and down the hallway.  I was alone.  I’m not sure why that mattered, but it did.  Seeing no one around, I slipped into the room.

The gym was empty.  Most everyone got their workouts in early, unless I asked them to come a little later.  Most of the women on the island were quite accommodating, of course I could be quite charming when I put my mind to it.  I barely glanced around except to make sure I was alone.  Once I saw I was, my eyes went right to the object that drew me here: that barbell sitting at the bench press station.

There were two stations.  Most of us used the one, but the other was reinforced so that it could support a lager weight.  The bench station most of us used had 100KG on it, the weight I used for my workouts, but it was the other station that drew me in.  Only Ivy used that station. 

Ivy was an immense woman.  She stood nearly a foot taller than me and had to outweigh me by 25KG, at least.  Virtually all the weight difference was the rock hard, gigantic muscles that covered her body like a mountain range.  The rest of the weight difference was her enormous breasts, each easily bigger than my head.  Ivy looked as strong as an ox from the moment I first met her, and proved it constantly, lifting me like I was a small child every time I wanted a hug or a kiss.  In the gym, she was a beast, easily lifting twice what even Amy could handle, but early this morning she upped it a notch.  Her barbell from this morning was still on the supports, 300KG, including the bar!  Three time what I lifted!  And she benched pressed it!  For reps! Many more reps than I could handle with a third of the weight!  Not only that, I was pushing down on the barbell the whole time, adding my 80KG weight.  380KG!  For reps! And she was fricking laughing while she was doing it!

It had been an eye-opening moment, in more ways than one.  I mean sure, watching someone easily rep a weight the world’s strongest man would have trouble budging was amazing, but what struck me even more was the way it made me feel.  I was as turned on as I’d ever been in my life!  Seeing a woman display that much power was simply breathtaking, and sexy as hell.  I mean, there are some strong women on the island.  Jennifer, the island’s gym instructor, crushed me in the weightlifting department, and Amy had completely overpowered me more than once, but Ivy was a whole other level, and I was stunned at how much it turned me on.  Hell, just looking at the barbell, remembering being so thoroughly woman handled, was giving me an erection.  God, I had no idea I even had this fetish.

"Hey sugar, whatcha doing?"

I was so startled by the sudden sound that I nearly jumped out of my flip-flops.  I let out a scream of fright as I whirled around, nearly tripping over myself, my heart pounded in my chest so hard I could feel it against my ribs!

It was just Yvette.  She was standing there with her hips cocked and a knowing smile on her face.  I took a minute to collect myself and try to get my heartbeat under control.  With Yvette standing there, it was no small feat. 

Yvette was almost the exact opposite of Ivy in appearance.  While Ivy was nearly a foot taller than me, Yvette was nearly a foot shorter.  While Ivy had big thick muscles and outweighed me by 25KG, Yvette had lean, if nicely toned limbs, and weighed 25KG less.  Ivy had long dark hair that curled down a little past her shoulders, Yvette's hair was cut short and was bleached nearly white.  Ivy had a very dark complexion, while Yvette was much fairer.

The one thing both women did have in common was their mammoth breasts.  They both had J cup breasts.  Of course, while J cup breasts looked big on even Ivy's large frame, they looked absolutely massive on Yvette's. 

Yvette was gorgeous.  She had a ridiculously exaggerated 30J-22-37 hourglass shape with a flat, toned tummy which made her breasts look even bigger by comparison.  She had full pouty lips that were always lush and shiny as though she had just licked them, and deep blue, penetrating eyes a man could lose himself in.  Her limbs were lean though she had decent muscle tone in her legs that was highlighted by the high heels she wore almost constantly.  She had on an orange, leopard print bikini that was two tiny triangles that barely covered her nipples, leaving her titanic tits practically bare and a thong bottom that revealed as much of her round, full butt as her top did her tits.

She stared at me with a look that bore into my soul, as though she could read my every thought, and she liked what she was seeing.  She let me stare at her for a few moments, Yvette liked being looked at, most of the women here did, before clearing her throat.  "I said, whatcha doing?"

It took me several moments to pry my gaze away from her tantalizing body to focus on her face.  I always had such a hard time focusing on the women's faces here.  Luckily, I was charming enough that they normally didn't mind, Yvette sure didn't.  She giggled at the obvious trouble I had tearing my eyes off her incredible body.

"You like what you see, babe."  She bent over ever so slightly and clasped her hands in front of her, which pressed her arms into the sides of her breasts, mashing them together, which made them seem to grow even bigger!  Her nipples started to slip out of the totally unmatched bikini.

God, Yvette was so god damned sexy.  And with my libido already charged up from remembering Ivy's unbelievable strength, my cock sprang into instant attention, pushing out against the baggy swimsuit I was wearing. 

My erection was just as hard to hide as Yvette's cleavage.  She saw it immediately and purred in delight.  "Mmmm, is that for me?"  She swayed over toward me, her hips rocking back and forth in a sexy gait.

"Huh, uh yeah, of course.  I mean just look at you!  You're enough to make any man burn with desire."

Yvette smiled, almost blushing at the compliment.  "Awe, you're sweet.  But not entirely honest, I don't think.  You see I've known you for several weeks now and this..." She reached down and gently wrapped her hand around my cock.  "Is more than I normally get for just squeezing my boobs together.  You were already worked up a bit I think.  So..." She started looking around the empty gym, her hand still grasping my cock.  "What's got you all worked up?"

I could have said anything, a thousand different things, but there was something in me that decided honesty would be the best policy.  I nodded toward the 300KG barbell.  "It was that."

She glanced over at the barbell, but her eyes were vacant.  She wasn't getting it.

"Early this morning, I was in here with Ivy, and I asked her if I could watch her do some bench presses.  Normally, she works out with 220KG, which by itself is amazing.  But this morning, she told me to fill up the bar with as many plates as would fit, which was 300KG!  And she benched it!"

Yvette still had a distant look in her eyes.  "Really."  She didn't sound impressed, which was odd.  That Ivy had that level of strength was stunning to me.

"And not just that.  She had me push down on the bar, and she lifted me too.  380KG total!  And she did it for reps!"  God, I was getting excited just thinking about it.  My cock throbbed in Yvette's hand.

It did not go unnoticed.  She tore her gaze away from the barbell and regarded my cock.  "And you liked that?  It really turned you on?"  She was not upset or disgusted like I thought she would be.  Instead, her voice was full of wonder at what was clearly an unexpected revelation. 

I instantly felt bad.  Yvette and I really had something going.  I liked her, probably more than any of the other girls.  She turned me on, and she loved the effect she had on me.  She was probably disappointed that I was so turned on by super strength which was something she couldn't offer me.  "It's no big thing."  I tried to assure her.  "It was just so sudden and unexpected, that Ivy could be that strong.  But it's not like... it's not that strength is the only thing that turns me on.  I still think you're sexy as hell, and the most amazing girl on this island.  It doesn't matter to me that you're not that strong."  Ugh.  I wanted the words back as soon as I said them.  It sounded too much like a criticism, and the amazing women on the island did not normally react too well to criticism.

Yvette raised her head to look me in the eye, yet where I expected anger, I saw only inquisitiveness.  "Are you saying you don't wish I had super strength?"

Now that was a trap question if I'd ever heard one.  "Of course not."  I heard myself say, but my mind instantly formed an image of Yvette bench pressing that colossal weight, which made my cock lurch once more.  Yvette cocked an eyebrow at me as once more my penis betrayed me.  I put on the most charming face I could muster.  "Seriously, Yvette.  You're such a beautiful, charming, fun, sexy, easy going person.  I can't imagine you being any better or more amazing than you are now."

She blushed again.  Women loved compliments, especially if they were sincere.  And while the prospect of a super strong Yvette was certainly alluring, I meant every word that I just said.  Yvette was in every way, simply amazing.

She released my cock.  She bit her lip and sent me a sexy look that sent a chill down my spine and set my heart aflutter.  With a mischievous look, she sashayed over toward the barbell.  She turned her head to glance at me over her shoulder.  "You know we all get jealous of each other sometimes.  I mean there's a dozen of us sexy, horny ladies on this island, and only one handsome, charming, hunk of a man that we have to share." 

When she got to the barbell, she gently ran her fingers along the length of the bar. "I don't know if you could tell, but over the past couple of weeks I've fallen head over heels for you." She bit her lower lip.  "And quite honestly, it upsets me a little bit to think there's things you like more about the other girls than you like about me." She wrapped her hand around the barbell and slowly stroked it back and forth. 

I could feel the lust well up inside of me.  My cock was yearning for release.  I watched her sexy body as she teased me mercilessly, wondering if this was my punishment for being attracted to a woman other than her.

She grabbed the barbell with both hands now.  Both hands stoking the barbell faster and faster.  I could almost feel her hands as though they were stroking my cock.  "I want you.  I want you all to myself, and it would kill me if I thought there was some part of me that you didn't love, that you didn't lust after." She stopped stroking the bar and fixed me with the sexiest look.  "Fortunately, there isn't." And with that, she yanked up on the bar.

At first, I just blinked as my brain tried to process what I was seeing.  Then, as realization began to wash over me, my mouth slowly began to widen into an astonished gape.  Yvette had just lifted the 300KG bar off the supports!  She was just standing there in front of me, holding the 300KG barbell without a hint of strain!  Her humongous breasts heaved up and down as she ensnared me in an animalistic gaze.

"Is this what you like?" She asked, her voice dripping sexuality.

It was an unbelievable sight!  Seeing Ivy, with her gigantic muscles lift such a tremendous weight was awe inspiring enough.  To see tiny little Yvette, perform the same feat was simply mind numbing.  I opened my mouth and tried to speak, but I couldn’t seem to make any sound come out.  I must have looked like an idiot.

Yvette pouted.  “What?  Nothing to say?  Isn’t this strong enough?”  Suddenly her eyes lit up as though she just remembered something.  “Ah yes.  You said she did reps, right?”  Then she curled the barbell to her chest.  Curled a 300KG barbell to her chest!  Holy shit!  It didn’t even look like she tried.  And she didn’t stop there.  She lowered the barbell and raised it again, and then again, and again.  Over and over, Yvette curled the gigantic barbell with what looked like zero effort. 

Every time she reached the apex of her lift, she pushed the barbell deep into her enormous breasts.  Every time the barbell pressed into her breasts, she let out a soft, sensual moan.  “Mmmmmmmmm, that feels soooo good.”  On her next curl, she brought the barbell up to her nipples and rubbed the bar back and forth across them.  “Ooooooooo, I like that.”  She cooed.  When she lowered the barbell, her nipples were sticking straight out, tenting the small fabric of her tiny bikini.

She fixed me with a smoldering look.  “How’s that for a fantasy?  Oh!  I almost forgot!”  She strutted right up to me.  The huge barbell pushed right into my chest, forcing me backwards until I bumped into the wall.  She held the barbell out, using it to pin me against the wall.  She looked up at me with a sultry smile.  “You said Ivy was lifting you and the barbell.”

Suddenly, I felt the barbell push up against my chest. She was pushing the barbell up into the air, forcing my body right up with it.  Finally, I was off my feet! felt my back sliding higher and higher up the wall until Yvette had lifted me and the barbell high up, over her head.  My cock was throbbing in my shorts at her impossible show of strength.

“There, do you like that?  Does that turn you on?  It’s certainly turning me on!”  With that, Yvette let go of the barbell with one hand.  Now she was supporting 380lbs of weight with one arm!  She didn’t even seem to notice the weight!  With her free hand, she was fondling her breasts, moaning in ever increasing ecstasy.  “Ohhh, being so strong makes me feel so sexy!”  She looked right up at me.  “Does my strength turn you on?”

I tried to answer her, but I couldn’t make my mouth move.

My lack of comment seemed to irk her.  She frowned up at me.  “What’s wrong with you?  I’m the woman of your dreams, fulfilling one of your fantasies, and you have nothing to say?”  She pulled the barbell, with me still hanging onto it, slightly away from the wall and began to shake it.  “Babe, hey babe!  Why don’t you say anything!”

I tried!  I wanted to talk, I wanted to say something, anything, but my mouth was simply not working.  So, Yvette kept shaking the 380KG of man and metal with one hand while I was trying my damnedest not to fall off.  “Babe.  Babe.  Hey babe.  Wake up babe…”

My eyes fluttered open to see a dark room.  I was lying down on a bed… my bed, in my room.  It was the middle of the night, and someone was shaking me.

“Babe, babe, wake up babe.” 

“I’m awake, I’m awake.  What’s wrong, what’s happening.”  I put my elbow under me and rose up to try to get my bearings.  The voice was Yvette’s.  She was in my room, in the middle of the night.  Why was she here?  Ah, I remembered now.  She showed up in the middle of the night.  She had a bad dream and I offered her to spend the night with me.  Now she was right in front of me, her hand was on my shoulder and she was shaking me.

“You were having a dream.  You were squirming all around and you were… uh, poking me.  What were you dreaming about?”

I plopped down on my back and let out a big sigh.  A dream… it all seemed so real.  The part about Ivy was certainly real, that happened just yesterday, and it was very much in my mind.  Then Yvette showed up at my door in the middle of the night wearing sexy lingerie.  My mind must have just gone wild.

“It’s nothing.”  I assured her.  “I’m fine.”  I was, if a little horny.  As my eyes adjusted and I started to regain focus, I saw Yvette lying there in my bed.  One of her breasts had slipped out of her nightgown.  God, I felt horny.  I wondered… maybe there was a way…  “Actually, I was dreaming of you.”
She arched an eyebrow at me.  “Really?  It must have been some dream.” 
I thought I detected a bit of excitement on her voice, so I tried to keep going.  “We were in the gym, and you were flirting with me.”
“Um hmmm.”  She purred next to me.
“Uh yeah.  So, we were flirting with each other, when you walked up to this huge barbell and picked it right up off the ground like it was made of helium.”
“Really.”
“Yeah, you started lifting it like it was the easiest thing in the world.  The you put me on it, and you were lifting me and the barbell.”
“Was I now.  I must have been pretty strong, huh.”
“Yeah.  It was amazing.”
“Huh.  Funny, I always thought guys didn’t like being weaker than women.  You know, that whole macho thing.”
“I didn’t realize I was into strong women either, until I got on this island.  There are several woman here who are stronger than me.  And Ivy, whew, today she showed me a level of strength I would have thought impossible, even for someone her size.”
“I guess it really turned you on.”  One of her hands brushed against my cock.  For the first time since I woke, I realized just how hard I was.  “This thing was poking into my back so hard it woke me up.”
I felt my face burn with embarrassment.  “Uh, yeah, sorry about that.”  I said sheepishly.
“No, that’s okay.  It’s perfectly natural for you to be in a heightened state of arousal, with you being surrounded by so many gorgeous women.”  Her hand more than brushed against my cock, now she was exploring the limits of its girth.  “And it’s nice to know that with all these hotties on this island that you’re still dreaming of me in such a way that it does this too you.”
“Hehe, yeah, what can I say.  You are always on my mind, awake or asleep.”
“Aww, you’re such a charmer.”  She paused for a moment, her hand still moving around my cock.  “I suppose in a way, this thing is my fault.  I guess it would be mean if I didn’t help you do something about it.”
Oh boy, I thought, here it goes.  I thought she was going to mount me, but instead, she slid of the bed.  Damn, she was just going to leave me here!  What did I say!
But she didn’t leave, she walked around my side of the bed and asked me to sit up.  Seated, we were practically eye level.  It was dark in the bedroom, but even in the low light I could see the twinkle in her eye.  She grabbed my hands and pulled me up to my feet.  “Guys are usually so macho.”  She said as she slowly slid my boxers down my legs.  “Not only that, they tend to have fragile egos, so it’s important to be very gentle around them, so they don’t get all fussy.”  With my boxers on the floor, she placed her hands gently on my hips.  “It’s a real shame too, because sometimes you have to pretend, you’re someone you’re not.  You need to suppress certain things that you’d rather not, just to maintain the fragile male ego.”
I was about to retort that all men weren’t so bad, when I felt Yvette’s hands tighten on my waist.  It didn’t hurt, but it was a little uncomfortable.  I dropped my hands to her wrists to try to extricate myself from her grasp but was surprised to find that I couldn’t.  I pushed hard on her arms, but it did nothing, nor did she seem to notice what I was doing.  She kept eye contact and spoke with a voice that practically purred. 
“Then,” she continued, ignoring my attempts to free myself, “if you’re lucky, you meet a guy who’s not so insecure.  A guy who’s willing, perhaps even eager to accept you for who you are.”  Her smile deepened, and the pressure on my waist got even tighter.  “When you find a guy like that, you got to grab onto him and never let go.”
“Uh, Yvette.”  I was really pushing hard against her arms, but she seemed oblivious to my struggles.  “You know, you don’t have to grab onto that guy quite so hard?”  It was a little embarrassing, to have to ask a woman so much smaller than me to be gentler, but my hips were really starting to hurt.
Yvette just giggled slightly.  “Well if I didn’t hold you tight enough, I wouldn’t be able to do this.”
And then suddenly, I felt my feet leave the ground as Yvette lifted my whole body with the strength of her arms.  Holy shit!  The pain in my sides was forgotten, replaced by the now familiar sense of awe and arousal at witnessing such an amazing feat of strength.  Sure, Ivy lifted me off my feet every single time I gave her a hug or kiss, but Ivy was much bigger than I was.  Yvette was tiny, and yet she seemed to be able to handle my weight just as easily.
She raised my body up until my cock was at eye level.  “Oooo, you do like being lifted, don’t you?”  She twisted my body back and forth, examining my cock from every angle.  She giggled in delight.  “I love how much my strength turns you on.  It turns me on, the feeling of power I get when I lift a big strong man like you right off his feet.  The look of shock and awe that such a little girl like me is capable of such a feat.  Mmmm, it makes me feel so damn sexy.”
Yvette lowered me, but not to the ground.  She lowered me until my cock was level with her breasts.  My feet were still several inches off the ground.  I kicked my legs back and forth uselessly.
Yvette still ignored my struggles.  She pulled my body closer to her, until my cock pressed up against one of her mammoth tits.  She moaned with pleasure.  “Mmmm, you like that, don’t you?  The feeling of my big titties against your cock.”  She slowly moved my body left and right, up and down, running my cock all over the immense expanse of her tits.  My god, it felt so good.
Yvette was purring below me.  If she was having any trouble handling my weight, she was hiding it quite easily.  She moved my body all around with ease, as though I was nothing more than a stuffed animal.  “Mmmm, I love the feeling of your cock against my tits.  It’s so big.  But I know something that bigger.”  She lowered me a little more until my cock slid off her tits and flopped onto her flat, toned belly.  My feet were low enough that my toes were barely grazing the floor, but they were supporting none of my weight.  Yvette still controlled my 80KG body completely. 
She only held me there for a second, then she pulled me back up.  This time my cock was plunged into the vast chasm of her cleavage.  She pulled me all the way up, until my entire cock was nestled between her tits.  And yet as big as my cock was, I couldn’t see an inch of it sticking out of the top of her cleavage.  Her stupendous breasts had completely enveloped my engorged cock!
She looked up at me with a surprised expression on her face.  “Where did it go?”  She asked in mock surprise and then giggled at her own joke.  She lowered me down, sliding my cock down her tits, and then thrust me back up.  Down and up, down up… she was manipulating my body effortlessly, giving me a titty fuck in midair!
My god, her strength was unbelievable.  She handled my body like I was a child.  A child made of Styrofoam.  Up and down she pressed me over and over, faster and faster.  It didn’t take long in my already heightened sense of arousal, before I felt like my cock was about to erupt. 
Yvette clearly felt it too.  She pushed me out from her body until my cock finally slipped out from between her tits, then lifted me up higher until my cock was right in front of her mouth.  “We wouldn’t want to make a mess, would we.”  She cooed up at me.  Then she wrapped her full, lush lips around my cock and slide her lips all down the length of my entire shaft. 
That was all it took.  The cum shot out of my cock like it was a cannon.  Enough semen to choke down a rhinoceros, but it wasn’t too much for Yvette.  She swallowed every single drop and then licked my cock clean as she pulled it out of her mouth.  She looked up at me and ran her tongue around her lips.  “Mmmmmmmmm, delicious.”
I was completely spent, but Yvette was just getting started.  I my body rise as Yvette lifted me higher and higher, until she had her arms stretched straight over her head.  I was too exhausted to keep my body straight and wound up hanging over Yvette’s upturned palms like I was a towel being hung out to dry.  I found myself looking straight down to her taut ass.  Not all together a bad view.
I felt her moving her hands beneath me, sliding her right hand along my belly until my entire weight was resting on it.  Then she let go with her left hand.  She was no supporting my entire 80KG with just one hand!  Despite my exhaustion, I felt my cock once more inflate with lustful amazement.
Yvette twisted her arm, spinning my body around until my face was upside down, right in front of her right breast.  Her massive breast filled up my entire view.  The damn thing was bigger than my head!  “Suck.”  Was all she said.  I didn’t need a whole lot of encouragement.  I wrapped my lips around her plump, pink nipple and began sucking at her tit like a babe searching for milk.  She moaned in pleasure, obviously enjoying the feeling of my lips on her nipple. 
Then, all of the sudden, I felt myself being lowered.  Her nipple was pulled from my mouth as my face left her breast, traveled down her flat, tight tummy and stopped right in front of her crotch.  “Lick.”  She commanded.  I once more performed my duty, slipping my tongue out and started rubbing it across her clit.  Yvette’s moans grew louder. 
Suddenly, she pressed me back up, using just one hand, to her tit and told me to suck.  Then back down to her clit.  Up and down, over and over, Yvette pressed my body as though it was weightless, from tit to clit, sucking and licking, harder and harder, faster and faster.  Her moans grew in volume and intensity as I brought her right up to the edge, and then beyond.  She howled in ecstasy as I brought her to climax. 
When her orgasm finally abated.  She just stood there, her chest heaving up and down.  “Oh babe, that was wonderful.”
For a moment I just hung there, laying on top of her right hand.  Finally, I cleared my throat.  “Uh Yvette, could you, uh, put me down.  The blood is starting to rush to my head.”
“Huh.  Oh, yeah, sure.  I’m sorry, I forgot you were up there.”  She put me gently down on the ground. 
She forgot I was perched up on her arm!  After pressing me up and down dozens and dozens of times.  Damn, just how strong was she!
Yvette wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in for a warm, firm hug.  “Oh, babe, that was incredible.  I’m glad tonight happened, and that I was finally able to show off my strength to you.  I think this opens up all kinds of new possibilities for our relationship.”  She gave me one last big squeeze before letting go.
“Now it’s late, and I think I’ll go back to my room.  But before I leave…”  Yvette walked over to the room’s fireplace and picked up the poker.  “Let me give you a little something to remember me by.”  She held the poker in her two hands right out in front of me.
I was about to open my mouth to tell her I certainly didn’t need anything to help me remember her, but before I could I saw the poker start to bend.  Holy shit!  That thing was solid fucking steel!  And she was bending it with the barest of grunts.  I watched in awe as tiny Yvette bent and twisted the solid steel poker until she had molded it into the shape of a heart.  She thrust the heart shaped poker in my hands and pulled my head down for a long, passionate kiss.  After an eternity, she slowly pulled her lips away and whispered, “pleasant dreams,” into my ear before releasing me and quietly slipping out of my room.
I stared after her for a long time, and then down to the fireplace poker she just mangled.  Pleasant dreams indeed.  But first, I had a raging hard on I was going to have to take care of.  Damn, on this crazy, amazing island, things were about to get hotter than ever. 

Forum Saradas

Holiday Island fanfic
« on: July 20, 2020, 02:05:46 am »

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Holiday Island fanfic
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2020, 04:10:11 am »
Awesome read, I enjoy the exact same thing you do, seeing smaller women being insanely strong, able to lift incredible amounts of weight with ease, being much stronger than much bigger guys and girls with ease. So yeah, definitely enjoyed reading this. Hope to see more of your writing here soon! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    40%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2020, 05:53:33 am »
Ditto

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2020, 09:20:12 pm »
I'm so happy to read a new story of yours. You are a gifted writer!

Offline Sicod

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2020, 03:42:27 am »
Smaller conquering larger is awesome. Thanks!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Holiday Island fanfic

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View