Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573896 Posts in 72749 Topics by 28733 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 16, 2024, 08:30:16 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Obsession
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Obsession  (Read 5819 times)

Offline The First One

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Obsession
« on: April 10, 2020, 05:59:34 am »
I sometimes fantasize about a woman who is already very conventionally sexy but is so fixated on growing big and strong that she’s willing to sacrifice that.  Going from thin and curvy with huge tits to a hulking beast with a gigantic blocky shape, more muscle-bound than any man on the planet, with pecs larger than her breasts used to be.  Anyone else ever think of that?

Forum Saradas

Obsession
« on: April 10, 2020, 05:59:34 am »

Offline sw1ngy

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Obsession
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2020, 06:22:36 am »
I dig determination to grow beyond reason
User is currently banned [View]

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Into extremely muscular and roided women
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2020, 11:06:24 pm »
I love it. I very often dream about women who is addicted to growth, no matter how muscular they get - this will never satisfy them, always craving for more shredded muscle mass.

Offline muscleboytom

• Activity:
    0%
  • male bodybuilder into huge female bodybuilders
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2020, 02:13:43 pm »
I fantasize/dream of this all the time! Women growing their bodies with steroids/hgh/growth formulas until they redefine femininity as having the body of a super-sized pro male bodybuilder!

Initially, bodybuilding contests become mixed as the women grow as big as the men, then grow bigger than the men and dominate the sport. Eventually, the women get so big, men quit bodybuilding and are relegated to physique/swimsuit beauty contests...a complete flip of femininity and masculinity!

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2020, 02:19:00 pm »
I fantasize/dream of this all the time! Women growing their bodies with steroids/hgh/growth formulas until they redefine femininity as having the body of a super-sized pro male bodybuilder!

Initially, bodybuilding contests become mixed as the women grow as big as the men, then grow bigger than the men and dominate the sport. Eventually, the women get so big, men quit bodybuilding and are relegated to physique/swimsuit beauty contests...a complete flip of femininity and masculinity!

I really love that!  I often fantasize about the same thing and am captivated by a flip of masculinity and femininity in society!

Offline Roel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2021, 12:12:38 pm »
seems fantastic to me.  a world where women are bigger and more muscular than men.

Offline J_James

• Activity:
    0%
  • Love contest and pump room videos
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2021, 11:14:25 pm »
Just reading those descriptions excited me!

There is something amazingly sexy about a woman going from a basic body and pushing themselves to create something better and bigger than they could have ever imagined! Never being completely happy with the status quo and craving the next few inches of growth. Bigger, fuller, rounder, harder all the time!
Training and training with all the advantages science can supply to get bigger than stronger than any man.
Looking down at all that her bulging mass and then looking at you to say "Look what I've done to myself! Look at the mass monster I've made!"
I LOVE the big girls!
***Applause is always appreciated. ***

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2021, 12:13:55 pm »
@J_James:  That is the attitude I love as well; a dedication that has no limits.  Even better is when they've outsized what is considered peak humanity, yet still look in the mirror and think, "I'm way too skinny."

Offline Roel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2021, 05:44:25 am »
I often fantasize about it too.  A world where the average woman is much more muscular than men.  Their biceps are bigger than their heads and their legs are twice their waist.  They prefer to wear tight clothing with short sleeves and short skirts.

Offline alphaking1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2021, 09:45:14 pm »
I sometimes fantasize about a woman who is already very conventionally sexy but is so fixated on growing big and strong that she’s willing to sacrifice that.  Going from thin and curvy with huge tits to a hulking beast with a gigantic blocky shape, more muscle-bound than any man on the planet, with pecs larger than her breasts used to be.  Anyone else ever think of that?

I fantasize about finding a woman like that would love me for trying to outsize her. We'll both grow massive, never satiated with our size, constantly sizing each other up. Perfect love.

Offline ketchuplover

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2021, 05:04:48 pm »
All of the above plus her breasts are filled with ketchup!

Offline alphaking1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2021, 06:20:22 pm »
All of the above plus her breasts are filled with ketchup!

Yo wtf ?! XD

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Obsession

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View