Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577732 Posts in 73538 Topics by 28942 Members - Latest Member: beterraba01 May 02, 2024, 04:36:46 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  tall women tales : the heist by the two 6ft5 women !
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: tall women tales : the heist by the two 6ft5 women !  (Read 2258 times)

Offline Tallwomentales

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
tall women tales : the heist by the two 6ft5 women !
« on: December 09, 2019, 10:51:21 pm »
Story number two :
                                                                                  The heist by the two 6ft5 women !

My work as a director of the grand bank had given me so much satisfaction and pleasure. After years of hard work I reached the top, but surely in my journey to the top I must have made some enemies. I was pretty much the shortest one in the bank by my 5ft5 yet the one with the toughest personality. My bank had been one of the safest banks in the country, so many rich people trusted us with their money. Our security had always been tight .On a fine Tuesday morning, I got to the bank at 10 am, everything was seeming normal, and everyone was working. I got to my office, and I couldn’t help noticing a red letter over my desk. It was an odd thing, I carefully opened the letter and it had a message in it saying: you will pay for everything. I wasn’t bothered by it, it wasn’t the first I received a threat. I continued my work by checking mails from my customers.

30 minutes later the electricity went down in the building, I got angry and called maintenance to fix that problem! They knew nothing about it apparently. However the cameras were still working thanks to a backup generator. The electricity remained down for almost 10mins, I started to get nervous. While I was trying to reach out for help, I saw two people wearing masks standing in front of the door of the bank, they had masks on, they were wearing black leather jackets and leather pants. They were just standing there and being immobile. Mike and Sam my security guards were approaching them and telling them to leave. My guards were tough young people; their heights were 5ft9 and 5ft8. They had been a good job kicking people out and maintaining order. I zoomed in to get a better look at the two masked people.

I noticed that they were two big women with long hair and they were wearing heels. The two women didn’t listen to my guards, Sam got so close to them and tried to push one of them, but when he got in front of her, she seemed so gigantic. I saw Sam going backwards and he seemed to be so scared. The two women started walking toward Sam and Mike; these two seemed to be so scared that they kept walking back to the bank. I switched to another a camera to see what was going on, The two women reached the door of the bank, they grabbed Mike and Sam from underneath their armpits and lifted them in the air .It was an unbelievable scene, my two tough guards being lifted in the air like dolls by two women. The guards were suspended in the air and they were trying so hard to escape from the hold of the women. Then they threw them on the ground like toys, they punched them, took their guns .Mike and Sam my two guards were then knocked out.

My phone lines were still down, I was so scared and nervous, I had no idea what to do. The two huge women closed the doors with a huge lock and entered to the bank. People started to freak out when they saw them; I was able to see how small everyone was next to them. They pointed a gun in the air, and shot two bullets in the air then one of them said: nobody moves, everyone who will be caught by me will be cut in half. Her voice was so deep and intimidating, it made me frustrated .Some people stopped moving but some kept running. One unlucky guy ran so close to one of them, and unfortunately he slipped and fell near her. She then chocked him with one hand so hard that she made me him stand up, once he was up , she stopped squeezing his throat . His head was at the level of her breasts, he seemed so tiny next to her, the problem is that I knew the guy and I knew that he was taller than me. The women must have been at least 6ft5. I was thinking about what they would do to me if they catch me. She was looking at how small he was next to her, then she chocked him with both hands and throat lifted him in the air so easily! Everyone started shouting, and then the other big woman spoke loudly: shut up or you shall face the same fate.

Everybody got quiet, I kept hearing the guy lifted in the air begging for his life and crying out pain. She dropped him from above, he fell on the ground, and he desperately tried to get away by crawling to the door. He got followed by her; she was walking slowly and proudly while the poor little guy was trying to save his life. She quickly reached him, and then she put her huge foot on his back. Her shoe was so huge that it covered most of the back of the guy. She then held him in that position till he blacked out too. The huge woman tied him with the guards who were also still sleeping. Everybody in the yard was silent and scared of what the monsters would do to them.

The other monster walked toward Alyssa, a nice accountant in the bank, who was exactly my height. Alyssa got so nervous when the woman got to her and told her: stand up sweetie. Alyssa stood up all shaking, she looked up at her, I was able to see the weakness in the eyes of Alyssa. The woman told her: You are too pretty, it will be a shame to punch you, and in order to avoid that, you are going to open the safe. At that moment I knew that the reputation of the bank would be lost and that we were going to lose a lot of money! I didn’t know what to do; I wasn’t able to think straight because of how scary and big they were. Alyssa didn’t have access to the safe. She looked at the woman, and told her with a very low voice: I don’t have the access I swear! Then the woman got down and told her: I know sweetie, I know that only Luis has the access! SHE KNEW my name!

My heart started beating so fast that I started sweating! She looked at the main camera and told me: Luis the man! Come down here, or you will see this little one suffer! I knew that I had to go down there and save Alyssa, my employees had always been loyal to me! I had to stand up for that! I got down there in time, she was about to strangle Alyssa, who was crying, fighting for her life and calling my name! The huge woman saw me, she pushed Alyssa away and told me: Oh Luis, come here. I walked slowly toward her; I knew I was walking to my own grave. The other huge woman was covering the heads of the hostages with dark bags including Alyssa’s, and then she started pulling and pushing each one of them till she regrouped them.  As I was walking toward the huge woman who called me, I was amazed by her height and by how big and large she was! I stopped walking, and then she told me: come closer to me, give me a hug! I was being cautious, I couldn’t say no to her. I continued walking toward her; it was like getting close to a mountain. She grabbed me by my arm, looked down at me and told me: hug me little man! So I hugged her, my head was reaching her breasts! She added: No you have to hug me tighter! She then carried me from the ground and lifted me in front of her and hugged me while my feet were off the ground. While I was in the air, I noticed how big her arms were, they were double the size of mine.

She hugged me for like 2mins; I was just there between her arms waiting for what will happen. She then put me on the ground, and it was just a matter of few seconds that the other huge one came from behind and carried me from behind. I don’t know what got into my mind and I asked her: so you are not going to hug me? They both started laughing so hard and the second one told me: I m going to cut you and everyone here in half if you don’t give us 20millions cash! I was in a very critical situation, our lives were in danger! So I had to obey! She kept carrying me like that until the safe; I entered the code while being suspended in the air! Once the safe got opened, she threw me in the ground and started collecting the money. They filled huge bags by a lot of cash; I was just sitting there, watching myself being robbed by two giant women and not being able to face them. Once they were done , the one who hugged me came to me , and told me : I hugged you because you were going to make me rich , otherwise little guy I wouldn’t have even noticed you . They then carried me and hanged me 6ft up in the wall with tapes and they left! They left me there hanging in the wall; I waited for the cops to come! Days went by yet the police got no leads, I had to live the rest of my life wondering about the identities of those tough women who had fun toying me and many others in the air.

Hope you enjoyed it !
Can't wait to read your comments !

Forum Saradas

Offline Fbbappreciator

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: tall women tales : the heist by the two 6ft5 women !
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2019, 10:18:30 am »
Big K ! Greaat story , I wish you can post more , will you ?

Offline Tallwomentales

• Activity:
    0%
Re: tall women tales : the heist by the two 6ft5 women !
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2019, 11:35:35 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Big K ! Greaat story , I wish you can post more , will you ?

Thank you very much  :hey: I will post more !

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  tall women tales : the heist by the two 6ft5 women !

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View