Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572662 Posts in 72096 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 02:05:28 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Feature film with some potential female muscle in development
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Feature film with some potential female muscle in development  (Read 7266 times)

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Feature film with some potential female muscle in development
« on: November 06, 2019, 12:27:06 am »
Hey Saradas fam,

Think I talked about this on another thread regarding the upcoming She Hulk series but I work in the film biz and just had an interesting film that could have some potential for some good female muscle come on my radar. It’s just in development now but its called Apex and it takes place in the bodybuilding world of muscle beach in the 80s. Its being descried a bit like the movie Nightcrawler or Joker but with bodybuilding.

I got a chance to read it a few days ago and have to say there could not only be some good female muscle cameos but theres an entire part for the receptionist at the gym and she’s described as ‘Big hair/bigger muscles’ and its pretty sizable so hopefully they can get the movie off the ground and give a real life FBB a shot at a pretty decent role.

The script is also pretty interesting and dark but could turn out good. if you search for Apex and the writers name Stephen Vitale you can find a review of the script.

Ill keep everyone posted if I hear more about it. I’d also suggest if there’s any FBB ladies who read these board or anyone knows any such ladies who may be interested in acting they try to track down the filmmakers and maybe see about getting a demo reel to them for casting.

Offline mangodebango

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Feature film with some potential female muscle in development
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 01:21:21 pm »
Sounds interesting and I look forward to seeing that project develop.

Hopefully you haven't breached any NDA's with your post...
User is currently banned [View]

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2019, 11:45:51 pm »
Sounds interesting and I look forward to seeing that project develop.

Hopefully you haven't breached any NDA's with your post...

Nah its being developed by another company and just came to me through the general gossip mill. It also looked like other sites have reproted on it so theres no conflict  ;)

Offline Nacional

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Muscle is art
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2020, 10:43:07 pm »
I know im a few months late replying but Monique Jones posted a picture with her and Rosario Dawson few days ago. Wonder if this has any connection
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Bugenhagen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2020, 03:56:08 am »
Well this sounds hella fun!

I was going through the backlog of old female muscle movies and saw one with the actress from Baywatch from 1984 I'd never run into before. Looks fun. May track it down and give it a watch.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Feature film with some potential female muscle in development

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View