Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574483 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 10:01:38 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Goddess Anat
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Goddess Anat  (Read 8103 times)

Offline ILoveAGoodBeatdown

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Goddess Anat
« on: August 09, 2018, 05:32:42 am »
I have a session with Goddess Anat in a few days.

She's been very professional so far. Its mostly fantasy wrestling. What should I expect?

Forum Saradas

Goddess Anat
« on: August 09, 2018, 05:32:42 am »

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Just plain crazy
Re: Goddess Anat
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 02:33:21 pm »
I met Goddess Anat last month (August 2018). The process of setting up an appointment required slightly more attention than most other session providers. She asks for references and a deposit.

She looks great, just like her pictures. Her arms and shoulders are muscular and her legs looked very strong. We started with about 15 minutes of one-sided kickboxing. She caught me with a few surprising jabs and a hard kick to the thigh before connecting with a straight right to the bridge of my nose. I went down and decided to stay there for a few seconds but she jumped on me and took the fight to the ground.

The kickboxing was agreed to be one-sided, but the fight on the ground was much more like a massacre. I have no training in ground fighting and she just rolled over me like a steamroller flattening a cartoon coyote. She is very skilled, has great balance, and controlled me totally as she shifted from one attack to the next. I think my first tap out was to a hold bending my wrist to my shoulder over her forearm, but I tapped many times. I fought off numerous arm chokes but ended up choked by her shoulder. She finally slipped me into a rear naked choke, leaving me exhausted before moving to more dominant positions using a crucifix, scissors, smothers, and facesitting. She put me in a bodyscissors to show how fragile my floating ribs were, and her legs are as strong as they look. Although I tapped quickly, my ribs ached for days. It was a display of skill and strength that I won't forget.

Offline meteora113

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2018, 04:32:04 pm »
I'm curious if she does an extras

Offline MixedWrestler

• Activity:
    0%
  • (semi) competitive wrestling,
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2018, 11:31:02 am »
she doesn't
User is currently banned [View]

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2018, 11:37:58 am »
Sounds like an intense session. Hope you enjoyed your time with Anat in spite of the pain she inflicted. Did you at any point ask her to tone it down? Do you think she would have if you asked?

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I met Goddess Anat last month (August 2018). The process of setting up an appointment required slightly more attention than most other session providers. She asks for references and a deposit.

She looks great, just like her pictures. Her arms and shoulders are muscular and her legs looked very strong. We started with about 15 minutes of one-sided kickboxing. She caught me with a few surprising jabs and a hard kick to the thigh before connecting with a straight right to the bridge of my nose. I went down and decided to stay there for a few seconds but she jumped on me and took the fight to the ground.

The kickboxing was agreed to be one-sided, but the fight on the ground was much more like a massacre. I have no training in ground fighting and she just rolled over me like a steamroller flattening a cartoon coyote. She is very skilled, has great balance, and controlled me totally as she shifted from one attack to the next. I think my first tap out was to a hold bending my wrist to my shoulder over her forearm, but I tapped many times. I fought off numerous arm chokes but ended up choked by her shoulder. She finally slipped me into a rear naked choke, leaving me exhausted before moving to more dominant positions using a crucifix, scissors, smothers, and facesitting. She put me in a bodyscissors to show how fragile my floating ribs were, and her legs are as strong as they look. Although I tapped quickly, my ribs ached for days. It was a display of skill and strength that I won't forget.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2018, 05:45:57 pm »
I didn't ask for her to tone it down, I just tapped out when I was in trouble, and she respected my taps.

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2020, 10:26:55 pm »
Ive met her 6 times an sessions get better every time. She is alot of fun an highly  skilled wrestler, she will tone it down for u. Very sexy an always a dominating experience

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2020, 07:04:12 pm »
Good to know for when this is over

Offline CHIRCH

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2021, 09:47:13 am »
I sessioned with her in Australia 2019.
She was great we had an l&c session.
Very professional in replies and prompt.
When it came to the session where to begin, She started by giving me a wedgie which lifted me off my feet.
 Then we armwresleted for 10 mins where she beat me. 
After that, she did all types of lifts and was picking me up with ease whilst talking to me.
The best part was she enjoyed carrying me around and she did it for an hour.
Very glad she made the trip.

Offline jiggle

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2021, 04:58:04 pm »
Is she still active?

Offline CHIRCH

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2021, 11:04:08 am »
Sounds like a great session. Hope to meet her one day as well. I'm curious, how much do you weight?

I weigh 154 pounds

I sessioned with her in Australia 2019.
She was great we had an l&c session.
Very professional in replies and prompt.
When it came to the session where to begin, She started by giving me a wedgie which lifted me off my feet.
 Then we armwresleted for 10 mins where she beat me. 
After that, she did all types of lifts and was picking me up with ease whilst talking to me.
The best part was she enjoyed carrying me around and she did it for an hour.
Very glad she made the trip.

Offline CHIRCH

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2021, 04:11:08 am »
In the USA you are lucky to have so many girls doing this.
In Australia, we have like two and relied on international travellers.
But with Anat, she was so accomodating and took control of the session.

Offline hindu

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2021, 11:04:31 am »
I had the first session in my life with Goddess Anat when she visited Bangalore in 2019. I sessioned with her in consecutive days. However, because of some financial problems, I couldn't meet her when she returned last January. She is a real goddess - strong, beautiful and a real professional. Do visit her for a great experience.  She is active in Twitter. You can get updates from there also. 

Offline Siva

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2022, 10:40:43 pm »
How are her KOs? Is she good at doing KOs? Does she do multiple KOs in a session?

Offline hindu

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2022, 11:55:44 am »
She knocked me out only once. She later explained me how by blocking the oxygen flow, she knocked me out. She is visiting India in 2022 December.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Goddess Anat

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View