Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573704 Posts in 72742 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 09:03:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Giantess/Goddess/Non-human Art  |  ★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected  (Read 1073245 times)

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: ★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected
« Reply #3255 on: October 20, 2022, 12:23:32 pm »
Jadexxxlove - Giantess Interview

The idea proposed is there is a possibility of a new device on the market. The device would only be available to women, and only able to be used on men. The philosophy behind this is that women are already more intelligent than men, wiser, more refined, beautiful and elegant. This device could take away a mans only superior trait - their physical size. I am answering a series of questions as if this has the possibility of coming to pass. PART TWO - More questions based on this proposed idea already having been passed.

Size: 2670 Mb
Time: 00:17:32
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/25455afe852b3/4214GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas

« Reply #3255 on: October 20, 2022, 12:23:32 pm »

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3256 on: October 22, 2022, 02:56:51 pm »
Little pests

Size: 49,1 Mb
Time: 00:01:06

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/42266d898bd56/4216GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3257 on: October 23, 2022, 08:41:50 am »
Dollyc Giantess

Size: 161 Mb
Time: 00:04:34

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/a4a6036fe1754/4217GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3258 on: October 23, 2022, 02:36:58 pm »
Roxie Lets Little Bill In Her Mouth

Size: 1040 Mb
Time: 00:12:53

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/8bdcb278c5e3f/4218GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3259 on: October 26, 2022, 05:11:12 pm »
Terra Mizu - Giantess Hands

Size: 998 Mb
Time: 00:22:39
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/912f392cbd55b/4222GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3260 on: October 27, 2022, 03:30:04 pm »
Crushed Crush Revenge

I can deal with rejection but I cannot deal with public humiliation, soon you'll find out why.
You think shrinking you to the size of an ant is your punishment? Oh no.. it gets much worse...
You look so weak, pathetic, so tiny, I can't believe I wanted you for so long. I even ignored my friends warnings about you.
Now look at you. Powerless, helpless.
It's time for you to learn just why you do not fuck with Giantess Kate, the hard way.

Size: 466 Mb
Time: 00:10:00

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/119412a3b5cdd/4223GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3261 on: October 30, 2022, 09:34:24 pm »
Gloria - Stomped for my pleasure!

Gloria is tall athletic girl with sexy big size 11 US (42 EU) feet. She stands 5'9'' (175 cm) and weighs 152 lbs (69 kg). Gloria is wearing a black dress, nude stockings and black sandals. In her hands is a box where there are five reduced random people. These poor people are simply were in the wrong place at the wrong time. They have been reduced and placed in a small cardboard box. Gloria opens a box and looks at the scared tiny people. The giantess tells them that she is going to crush them all under her feet just for her pleasure. Gloria ruthlessly stomps them one by one. Someone will be crushed quclky under the hard soles of her shoe, someone will be crushed slowly under her bare foot. Two last tiny people there are 2 woman - step-mother and step-daughter. Gloria at firt squashes a and makes screaming in pain and smears her into the paste. And then she pulls out of the box her step-mother and orders her to lick the remains of her step-daughter from the giant bare sole. The woman refuses to do it and now she has to in terrible agony under a huge foot of Gloria.

Size: 584 Mb
Time: 00:13:34

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/0d76ef4090be0/4226GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3262 on: October 31, 2022, 06:43:03 pm »
Ama Rio - Promoted Under Foot

Part 1: Denied

Ama is a co-worker and you are competing against her for a promotion. The hiring manager has narrowed their choices down to either you or Ama. Before a decision is made, you pay a visit to her in an attempt to intimidate her, but it backfires. She tells you that she knows all about your disgusting foot fetish after all the times you have stared at her feet and she will never work for you. In fact, she will make sure this never happens. She shrinks you down to the size of a bug, removes her shoes and sits down on the floor, stretching her legs to position her soles right in front of him. She's wearing jeans and sneakers before she sits down and removes her shoes. Now she is just wearing black socks.

She gives him a chance to fight for his freedom. The game is simple: she will play with her socks (only using her toes, no hands) slowly removing them from her feet. If he can make it 8 minutes without masturbating she will return him to his normal size and let him work for her for the rest of his life in the same job but also as her secret foot slave. If he cums, she will crush him.

She slowly teases him by removing her socks with only her toes, taunting him in the process and talking about how he he is dying to see both her bare naked soles. She crosses her feet/ankles over and over again as she teases him.

Her socks are barely on her feet still (just covering her toes) and he is about to cum when she says he is "denied" the satisfaction of seeing her bare soles. She starts to roll one of her socks back down her foot a bit. He instantly cums anyways when she does this and she quickly slams her heel down on top of him, squishing him.

After she squishes him she smiles in delight and slowly removes both socks as she continues to talk to the stain on her sole. After she removes the socks and her bare soles are crossed, facing the camera, she wiggles her toes and says "God, what a fucking view that would have been for you. Too bad you missed it! Lucky for you, there's another showing in 5 minutes. She walks away and snaps her fingers to revive him.

End part 1

Part 2: broken

She is wearing ankle length pants and flats for this part. Her feet (when they are eventually shown are dirty). This takes place one year after she imprisoned him. She continues to taunt him each day telling him he was always and will always be a fucking loser and it's no surprise that she got the job.

She tells him it's time for his final test after she had crushed him thousands of times with her foot the past year. But even still, she never allowed you to see both of her completely bare soles together at the same time. For the second round of freedom fighting, he will have to refrain himself from masturbating while she works. But this time he is fighting for the freedom to finally end. If he loses, she will crush him hundreds of times each day for the rest of eternity and keep him as her tiny shoe slave. He gets 10 points for every minute that he goes without touching himself and she gets two points for every time she crosses her feet/ankles under her chair. Whoever has the most points after 7 minutes is the winner.

During the game she crosses and uncrosses her feet under the chair almost non-stop as she heel pops and dips her flats.

With 3 minutes left in her challenge, she heel pops and slips both shoes off her feet completely, finally revealing both bare soles to him for the first time ever and crosses her feet again. He loses all self control and cums several times over the final 2 minutes.

"So fucking pathetic" She gets stands over him and crushes him and revives him repeatedly until he is rendered catatonic.

She sits down in a butterfly position with him between her soles. She celebrates that he has been rendered catatonic and that her feet finally broke him.

She tests his brokenness by giving him one last chance to cum as she stretches her dirty soles out again right in front of the camera and crosses them. She tells him to stroke it if he can but he can't do anything. His body is convulsing involuntarily and she finds it funny.

So she celebrates that her feet are now free to be seen by the world without him being a perv around them. She places him on the heel of the insole of her flat under the chair.

Movie ends with 3rd person and pov shot of him inside her flat while her foot is partially in one and her foot is completely inside the other shoes.

She laughs about her soles are now the actual center of his universe. That he gets to enjoy the incredible scenery they provide when he looks outside the window of his new home each day. She tells him that she will be nice enough to "spruce up" the landscape every now and then as his life loses all meaning. On cue, she takes him out of the one flat and heel pops her other one off to put him inside the other shoe as he suddenly looks up to see her arched sole. After 30 seconds or so she puts her shoe back on completely and the camera fades to black.

Size: 1510 Mb
Time: 00:21:38

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/45d22f89efde6/4227GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3263 on: November 01, 2022, 07:17:47 pm »
Hali Needs Help

Size: 1050 Mb
Time: 00:16:20

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/69c992cbda35a/4229GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3264 on: November 02, 2022, 05:09:14 pm »
Valery Maxwell - Giantess Butt POV

Size: 129 Mb
Time: 00:05:02

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/5cec5a98ac762/4230GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3265 on: November 03, 2022, 02:29:42 pm »
Lucy Spanks - Kidnapped By Giantess

Location: Planet Earth. My first giantess clip, completely impromptu but caught some amazing angles in my cut bikini and leggings, showing off My crotch and underboobs as i excitedly plan out loud all the fun i could have with this tiny man i just found... laughing at how tiny and weak you are against Me, comparing our sizes; i am so amused and sexy towering over you, teasing you with my strong powerful feet, what will I do with you? crush you right here? lock you in a cage in My bedroom, let My cat chase you around the house, create an army of tiny slave men...Impress Me with

Size: 365 Mb
Time: 00:06:37
Video: MOV 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/22fc99749c6ef/4231GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3266 on: November 05, 2022, 02:09:33 pm »
Ivory Soles - Giantess tiny travelers cucked

Size: 737 Mb
Time: 00:16:43

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/3339896e5f6b0/4234GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3267 on: November 05, 2022, 06:31:49 pm »
Underneath My Boots POV

Size: 99,4 Mb
Time: 00:05:14

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/b36d83c97e752/4235GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3268 on: November 08, 2022, 04:50:41 pm »
Pink Foxx - Giantess Nylons POV

Wearing my white polka dot nylons with reinforced toe & heel, I have some little people hiding inside of them that I have to smash.

Size: 197 Mb
Time: 00:20:18

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/45bef403e7cc4/4238GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3269 on: November 09, 2022, 05:48:46 pm »
Vicky & Sasha Z - Meet my tiny

You've been kept as one of VIcky's many tiny pets for a while now. She keeps you in her shoe all day long but feels you've finally done your time for her and she's ready to pass you off to her friend Sasha Zain. As she tells you what's going on soon her friend Sasha arrives. When Vicky shows you to her she is shocked at how tiny you are. She can't believe people could be so tiny! Vicky explains you are a little slave and will do whatever she pleases. Sasha is intrigued by having her own tiny foot slave and Vicky shows you off to her making you rub and worship her soles. Soon Sasha joins in the action as both giantess women tower over you with their huge soles. However you don't really want to leave Vicky and start doing a poor job. Vicky is not happy and decides maybe you just need to be crushed instead.

Size: 814 Mb
Time: 00:11:21

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/de60cd1f7daac/4239GG.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Giantess/Goddess/Non-human Art  |  ★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View