Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579500 Posts in 73890 Topics by 29346 Members - Latest Member: Tia Douglass May 09, 2024, 12:08:45 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tapered Physique  (Read 130395 times)

Offline jiggle

• Activity:
    20%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Tapered Physique
« Reply #225 on: November 09, 2020, 03:51:15 pm »

Offline artax

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #226 on: November 11, 2020, 10:58:34 am »
Glad to see she is back touring and doing well

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #227 on: November 11, 2020, 09:29:58 pm »
Agree but again miss the short hair for some odd reason.

Offline expedmdh

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #228 on: November 15, 2020, 12:57:38 am »
Just booked a 1 1/2 hour with her. I have never seen her before, looking very forward to meeting her. This will be my 3rd post covid lockdown. Super easy to set up , emails were nice and quickly responded too. Review too follow

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #229 on: November 15, 2020, 01:21:42 am »
I GUARANTEE in my Charles Barkley voice that you will have a great time.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #230 on: November 15, 2020, 07:28:41 pm »

I totally concur. TP is all world and think will be looking to work off some aggression after all the shit she went through.

Offline jstans

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #231 on: November 16, 2020, 01:36:10 am »
Hahahaha. My man.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #232 on: November 26, 2020, 12:25:17 pm »
Not like she needs further testimonials at this point but holy crap - she's amazing.  The muscle you know is going to be there but she's also got like perfectly flawless skin head to toe.  I did a 3 hour MW session with her and really I think it was too short - can't wait to see her again.

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #233 on: November 26, 2020, 06:58:38 pm »
Not like she needs further testimonials at this point but holy crap - she's amazing.  The muscle you know is going to be there but she's also got like perfectly flawless skin head to toe.  I did a 3 hour MW session with her and really I think it was too short - can't wait to see her again.
Man, 3 hour session sounds incredible. I’ve only been able to do 1 hour session with her.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #234 on: November 27, 2020, 06:12:55 am »
Man, 3 hour session sounds incredible. I’ve only been able to do 1 hour session with her.

Same. 1 hour the most for me

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #235 on: November 29, 2020, 09:32:14 pm »

Same. 1 hour the most for me

I won't lie, it's awfully nice - no rush and you can go at your own pace.  I don't live in a major city and my travel capabilities are fairly limited, but my experience has shown that if you're willing to shell out for a 3 hour session that most will be willing to make the trip or are at least happy to tack a leg on to an existing tour.

Offline expedmdh

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #236 on: December 02, 2020, 08:25:16 pm »
BEYOND AMAZING  BLOWN AWAY     I just got back from one of my best session of all time , been doing this since 1992 Robin Parker days. It was so quick and simple to set up 1 1/2 hr of holds, scissors, muscle worship and some great conversation. I usually only see 170 lb girls and above, well lets just say that has all changed. From the moment she opened the door i was blown away what a beautiful girl, her body is incredible , perfect skin and smelled amazing. Her personality is also amazing easy going very friendly.  We started with a few holds and i was like WOW this girl is very strong . Her arms biceps and triceps and  forearms are great solid and perfect . Tons of fun getting squeezed by them and her legs are very powerful too. Then some muscle worship and some more squeezing , she has very strong hands too. Had such an amazing time hopefully I will see her next month when i will be down in Florida. DO NOT miss out seeing this incredible woman. I will be one of her regulars here in NYC or when I an down in Florida. Wow just thought of an amazing double   Amazon Nikki and Kelly need to work on this for next month.

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #237 on: December 02, 2020, 09:58:32 pm »
BEYOND AMAZING  BLOWN AWAY     I just got back from one of my best session of all time , been doing this since 1992 Robin Parker days. It was so quick and simple to set up 1 1/2 hr of holds, scissors, muscle worship and some great conversation. I usually only see 170 lb girls and above, well lets just say that has all changed. From the moment she opened the door i was blown away what a beautiful girl, her body is incredible , perfect skin and smelled amazing. Her personality is also amazing easy going very friendly.  We started with a few holds and i was like WOW this girl is very strong . Her arms biceps and triceps and  forearms are great solid and perfect . Tons of fun getting squeezed by them and her legs are very powerful too. Then some muscle worship and some more squeezing , she has very strong hands too. Had such an amazing time hopefully I will see her next month when i will be down in Florida. DO NOT miss out seeing this incredible woman. I will be one of her regulars here in NYC or when I an down in Florida. Wow just thought of an amazing double   Amazon Nikki and Kelly need to work on this for next month.

100% on the nose.  When I saw her a few weeks ago I shot her an email afterwards thanking her and to let me know next time she's coming around....and she emailed me last night to set something up for early January so that's on the calendar now, can't wait!

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #238 on: December 03, 2020, 10:11:45 am »
Honestly she’s one of the best today, her strength to size ratio is insane

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #239 on: December 03, 2020, 12:50:50 pm »
Yes Tapered Physique is already first ballot hall of fame for sessions. I’m seeing her on Sunday for the 20th time in 3 years. Each time gets better and better. She is amazing!!!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View