Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579292 Posts in 73837 Topics by 29268 Members - Latest Member: tryfinner May 08, 2024, 12:19:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tapered Physique  (Read 130363 times)

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Tapered Physique
« Reply #210 on: September 07, 2020, 04:25:05 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Out of all do respect to this lady, but this incident being so fresh, and really not sure of the outcome yet, but this being now a multiple incident with her BF or ex BF,... I think I'd be a wee bit  leery doing a session and having this guy deciding on showing up.
Seems like he won't be in a position to show up for a while. And if you're worried about it, just don't do an incall.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #211 on: September 15, 2020, 12:26:35 pm »
I just saw Tapered Physique In Nj last night and she was AMAZING. She is the Pat Mahomes of sessions everytime I see her she gets better and better. She is on another level when it comes to her sessions people that have seen her know what I’m talking about. She had so much energy and I feel her scissors got stronger. I tapped faster than I usually do. She is competing in December so she’s getting ready for her show. Her legs and Ass are amazing best I’ve ever seen on her. I def recommend seeing her.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #212 on: September 15, 2020, 07:23:52 pm »
I just saw Tapered Physique In Nj last night and she was AMAZING. She is the Pat Mahomes of sessions everytime I see her she gets better and better. She is on another level when it comes to her sessions people that have seen her know what I’m talking about. She had so much energy and I feel her scissors got stronger. I tapped faster than I usually do. She is competing in December so she’s getting ready for her show. Her legs and Ass are amazing best I’ve ever seen on her. I def recommend seeing her.

Why I’m seeing her the end of the month for a 7th time

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #213 on: September 17, 2020, 11:08:20 am »
Happy to hear Tapered Physique's recent legal drama has not negatively impacted her session performance.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #214 on: September 26, 2020, 10:38:41 am »
Not surprised TP is still rocking it as a sessioniate even after everything. She might be the best lady on the tour right now.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #215 on: September 30, 2020, 10:29:54 am »
Tapered Physique is still amazing, still strong, still sexy, and... yeah! Wow.  Again I am 230ish.  In a month she went from 135-145.  Didn’t lift for almost 4 months.  And she carried me around, A LOT!

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #216 on: September 30, 2020, 02:58:32 pm »
I’m just sad that she had to cancel her trip to Pittsburgh. I was debating on going. It probably would’ve been another fantastic time with her. Maybe next year.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #217 on: October 05, 2020, 02:05:06 am »
I’m just sad that she had to cancel her trip to Pittsburgh. I was debating on going. It probably would’ve been another fantastic time with her. Maybe next year.

She normally makes up trips quickly. Just ask her to reschedule and most likely she will. TP has lots of clients in many cities.

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #218 on: October 05, 2020, 09:02:48 am »

She normally makes up trips quickly. Just ask her to reschedule and most likely she will. TP has lots of clients in many cities.
She did and I’ll be seeing her in November. Can’t wait for it.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #219 on: October 15, 2020, 02:28:58 am »
Tapered Physique is still amazing, still strong, still sexy, and... yeah! Wow.  Again I am 230ish.  In a month she went from 135-145.  Didn’t lift for almost 4 months.  And she carried me around, A LOT!

Is she doing OK? I heard she had to recover from surgery and has to go back for more.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #220 on: October 16, 2020, 10:39:21 am »

Is she doing OK? I heard she had to recover from surgery and has to go back for more.

She was wearing a sports bra but the strength was like 95% there.  She’s fucking amazing.  She will have to redo her boobs

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #221 on: October 16, 2020, 03:15:29 pm »
She is super amazing. She’s one of the few girls that everytime you see her the session gets better and better

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #222 on: October 17, 2020, 01:50:04 am »
Did she grow her hair like on her SG profile or is it still short with the cropped sides??
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #223 on: October 17, 2020, 06:48:46 am »
Long hair so she looks even better

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #224 on: October 18, 2020, 11:37:50 am »
Long hair so she looks even better

I actually like the short hair TP had. Made her look like a real bully. But she looks hot in longer hair too. :)

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View