Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576051 Posts in 73279 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 08:05:46 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tapered Physique  (Read 129844 times)

Offline IFBB Schmoe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding and Physique
Re: Tapered Physique
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2018, 06:32:29 pm »
I've met TP 4 times since January.  We've become extremely close.  I live in Indy and she scheduled a trip to come out here to see me.  I saw her last night and will see her again tonight.  Saradas comes up in conversation from time to time and I mentioned that people here still marvel at her strength .  This greatly pleases her.  She asked me if I still get questions about her (I used to get quite a few).  I told her that I do not, but I didn't review my last session with her - which was about 5 weeks ago  (because, while it was amazing, much of my experience with her is private and the rest resembled things I had mentioned before).   I picked her up from the airport.  She was wearing black tight leggings, and a blue hoodie with the top zipped down about a third to show her spectacular cleavage.  We went looking for a restaurant that had bodybuilder food at 11:30pm.  We drove around and eventually settled for IHOP (she had a steak omelette).  By the time we got to her hotel (and when these images were taken), she had been awake for 23 hours.  We had planned to spend all her spare time together, so we discussed doing a session the following night...but she could tell how excited I was, so we played for about 30-45 minutes.  She was exhausted, but was still amazing. 

We started texting again first thing in the morning, making general plans for our next meeting.  She wants to see the downtown and we're going out to eat again, then another session.  That's tonight, so I will leave a follow-up post tomorrow or the day after.  Without getting too specific, she and I did some domination.  She did some harsh trash talking and held me in uncomfortable holds.  As has been stated elsewhere, her strength is hard to believe until you experience it.  During the session, she had taken the hoodie off and was wearing a black tank top and those black leggings.  I couldn't believe what I was seeing.  Yeah, you see in the picture, but you don't really understand until you see her in person.  She looks like a comic book hero (or villain).  She's so non-challant about it.  Does she not understand what she looks like and what this does to guys like us?  She was freaking HUGE.  Massive delts, and upper arms, veins showing even though she wasn't pumped, immense breasts, and beautiful, soul-stealing brown eyes.  I've told her this - she is so far past all the other women I've ever encountered in my life, she doesn't even seem human by comparison.  She is the pinnacle of her gender and her species.  I am deeply privileged to have witnessed this and to be counted amongst her friends.

She is a MUST DO session!

PS - I'll post some more pics tomorrow.  I loved this outfit on her and asked her to wear it again.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2018, 06:32:29 pm »

Offline buffdomfan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Tapered Physique
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2018, 04:34:25 pm »
Met Tapered at the Arnold as well. She was at a hotel next to the airport, easy to get too. Her session fee was a little high ($500). I've noticed most session women pushing prices up (As opposed to 08' when they were around$300 consistently). I requested a Domination session with Body Worship, High heel worship, spanking, humiliation and strap-on play. I also asked to take pictures during. I got everything I asked for and more.

I stripped down (I wore Pantyhose under my clothes) and she commented on me looking like a bitch. I loved it. I had a mask and some restraints she put on me as well. She was wearing a pleather top and short shorts. She said she just bought some patent leather knee high boots. So she was as tall as I was. I took some pictures of her and we went over the session expectations.

I got on my knees and started worshiping those legs and her incredibly round ass! Lots of kissing hat ass! At some point she got on a bed and told me to lick her boots. I did. Then I worked m way up. I got to her shorts and started licking the outside. I took a chance and pulled them aside and started licking her. She liked that. I realized she had underwear on underneath. I pulled both off and she urged me to lick her more. Did that for a while and she wanted to discipline me. She took a paddle to my ass and gave me about a dozen whacks. She stroked me a few times and squeezed my balls. she laid me down on the bed and licked my face. We tonged a little as well. That was awesome! She was sexy and dominant! I eventually went down on her again and started penetrating her pussy with my fingers. She got soaking wet and came.

Now it was my turn. She had a strap-on, but I brought my own. I put it on her and put a condom on it. She bent me over the bed (Took my plug out) and slid the dildo in my ass. This was intense and she really likes strap-on play. Did me bent over maybe 5 minutes. She put me on the bed on my back and did me Mish for at least 10 minutes (I almost came several times). Seemed every time I was close the dildo popped out. We went to the bed and I was on all fours. She pounded me for another 5-10 minutes. It got really intense and aggressive. Spanked me during this and called me a bitch, slut and the like during doggie. She started to tire a little. She pounded me hard! Flipped to Mish again and looked at those awesome tits. Got to suck them a little during this position. She got up, adjusted the strap-on and bent me over one more time for maybe a minute.

It was nearing the end of the session. I got on the floor and asked for a foot/bootjob. For started working me. I asked to cum on her boots. She said yes. I stoked till I blew and she took a picture of me licking up my cum.

We talked as I cleaned up and dressed. She had another client coming in a half hour. She said she wanted to talk but time was tight. I asked her how long she's been sessioning and she said this was her first year. I asked how many strap-on sessions she did. She said about 20% of guys ask for it (Which is why she brought hers). Overall a great session. Price was a little steep. $400 would have been perfect. At $500 I have gotten FS along with Domination. So all in all it was a great time, session time was about 50 minutes and talk time about 20 minutes. So almost exactly an hour of service.

Offline IFBB Schmoe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding and Physique
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2018, 11:24:25 pm »
As I mentioned above, I saw TP again Friday night and then took her to the airport on Saturday.  We've gotten so used to each other that we just kind of play and see where it goes.  Last night it was a bit of wrestling ( she wrestled, I got held in uncomfortable/painful positions until I gave in) and more trash talking.  TP enjoys breaking men and putting them in their place.  Most of all, she truly enjoys seeing you enjoy yourself.  Friendly, open-minded, approachable, fair, generous, and accommodating. She is the best.  We met for meals/drinks 3 times in three days and I was able to drive her around.  We've gotten very close, so it was hard to take her to their airport, not knowing when/if we'd see each other again.  This was in Indy, where I live now.  I'm moving to Des Moines at the end of the month.  TP wasn't sure if there were good session cities nearby (Des Moines, Omaha, Kansas City), so we don't know what comes next.  With all our other sessions, we were able to point to a stop in a nearby city a month away and look forward to it.  She would text me about how she "couldn't wait" to see me again.  With my relocating for a job, not sure when or where again happens next.

From the experiences of a few session ladies, Indianapolis has not been a great stop.  Few bookings, lots of cancellations.  From what I understand, there's always cancellations.  TP is a sweetheart and deserves much better than that.  Sad that anyone cancelled on her.

On a somewhat personal note, since I first met TP in January, she has worked with me on diet and exercise.  I am 6'0" and was 290lbs then.  I am 243 now.  She checks in on me often and gets after me when I make mistakes or fail.  This is a very impressive woman.  I joked with her that, "When I grow up, I want to be just like [her]" (except I wanna still be a guy)

As promised, here are some photos from Friday night.  The lighting was limited.  The images are a bit misleading.  She is massive.  We went out to dinner and she was dressed just like that and she drew lots of attention.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2018, 06:58:32 pm »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This. TP is honestly built like a cartoon character. You wouldn't think a girl that short and frankly petite have that many muscles but when she flexes they honestly build on top of each other. She is also very sweet and knows her stuff both in the wrestling/session and kink game. She might not be the best sessioner on the circuit right now but it is not like anyone else is really better then her.

Offline Admirer4fbb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2018, 08:02:32 pm »
In 2 days I will finally meet TP.  Setting up session was very easy as her response to emails is much better than many other ladies I've experienced.  From other posts I've read how strong TP is.  On Wb270 website she is listed as  "5-4 135 pounds".  Hence I'm having some doubts how strong she really is?  "Yes" I believe TP is a very sweet & nice lady who enjoys what she does.  I guess I have to experience her strength to believe.  The U. S state of Missouri motto is "The show me state".  TP will have to show me she is strong.  I already know she is sweet AND deserving of honor & respect. 
I will post my experience after seeing TP.

Offline Admirer4fbb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2018, 09:15:41 pm »
Yesterday I met TP for 90 minute session.  As requested,  she had long pants & long sleeve shirt to greet me with when I arrived at her hotel
room door. When she flexed (still wearing long sleeve shirt),  I felt her rock hard biceps.  At this point I knew she was strong.  I would soon find out how strong she really was!   Then she started to take off her shirt to reveal her big muscles. 
OMG is this woman strong!!  Did roleplay which she is very good at.  TP showed me how strong & dominant she is.  Did many L&C at will.  Even did pushups with me on her back!  And I weigh 230 pounds!!!  All I could think as she was doing pushups while on her back was "damn,  this lady is strong!! "  TP owned me from the moment I entered the hotel room.  She was the master and I was her "bitch".  She is very good at trash talk as she made certain I knew my "place".
I simply adore this lady!  She is VERY sweet and truly enjoyed the session as much as I did.
TP is the best!  Strong,  excellent at roleplay and a VERY sweet lady!  I simply adore her!
TP has captured my heart!
If she travels anywhere near you,  go see her!  She is worth her weight in gold!  Trust me on this.
I did not realize how strong she really was,  but TP made a believer out of me!  I cannot wait to see her again!

Offline bubba69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2018, 09:07:10 pm »
Musclelover77, is she strong?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Admirer4fbb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2018, 09:52:53 am »
Musclelover77, is she strong?
Yes she is VERY strong.  She did pushups with me on her back!  And I weigh 230 pounds! 

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2018, 06:06:18 pm »
She is coming to my area in November so I'd like to get as much info as I can before I contact her. Can you elaborate a little on the type of roleplay? It's not easy to find someone who is really good at that. Also, does she do topless/nude?

Offline Admirer4fbb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2018, 07:45:44 pm »
She is coming to my area in November so I'd like to get as much info as I can before I contact her. Can you elaborate a little on the type of roleplay? It's not easy to find someone who is really good at that. Also, does she do topless/nude?
Type of roleplay I did was neighbor who didn't believe a woman could be stronger than a man.  TP part was inviting me into her house to "prove" a woman can be stronger. 
Email her & ask about any specifics.  She is easy to talk to & respond quicker to emails than most session women I've emailed in past.

Offline Admirer4fbb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2018, 08:06:38 pm »
TP is coming to Pittsburgh during the IFBB Masters BB show.  She will be in Pittsburgh Aug.  30-Sept.  1.
IMHO TP is the best session woman there is.  I've said many good things in my review of my first session with her a few weeks ago.
But perhaps the biggest endorsement I can give zTP is that I am planning to see her again!
This time for a 2-hr.  session.
So if you can you MUST see her.  I guarantee you won't be sorry!
Link to he profile is https://www.sessiongirls.com/taperedphysique/profile

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2018, 01:52:20 pm »
Wow she sounds amazing. I haven't done a sesh in so long!  I would but I have an arm in a brace.  But will think for future.

Offline ronmexico

• New
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2018, 10:16:33 pm »
I’m going to see her in a few minutes, will review by the end of the weekend.

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2018, 03:10:01 pm »
I’m going to see her in a few minutes, will review by the end of the weekend.

Hope you have a great session. Looking forward to your review. thanks

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2018, 03:39:38 pm »
I saw her for the second time (first time was last year) last week.  She has started prep for a pro physique show in September.
She greeted me with a big hug and I could feel over her hoodie how much muscle she has packed on. 
Like others have said, she's one of the best around in the combination of muscle, beauty, and a great attitude. 
She loves the muscle and loves that you love it.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View