Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575778 Posts in 73221 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 03:55:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tapered Physique  (Read 129796 times)

Offline pakeha

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Tapered Physique
« Reply #300 on: October 31, 2021, 02:38:32 pm »
Not that TP needs another glowing review, but here goes anyway :)

The things that most impressed me about her were her ‘customer service’ skills and her role play / trash talk abilities.

We had only met once before, 2-3 years earlier, but as we were talking about what I wanted to do, when I was umm-ing and ahh-ing, she asked whether I wanted to do the role play we did previously. I was amazed at either her memory or the notes she takes on her clients - very cool… certainly shows that she gives a sh*t about what she does, and her clients.

Secondly, she really immersed herself into my sick little fantasy. She stayed in character the whole time and got deep, deep into my head. The only other woman who did that, with that intensity, was the late, great Kris Clark.

Can’t wait to see her again in December when she can take care of her little schmoe nephew again :)

Forum Saradas

« Reply #300 on: October 31, 2021, 02:38:32 pm »

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #301 on: October 31, 2021, 03:55:45 pm »
TP takes notes but also has a very good memory. Jennifer Thomas does the same thing.  As notes on even potential clients on what  they were interested in, dislikes, etc.

Glad you had a great time. Looks like TP is back.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #302 on: October 31, 2021, 05:22:00 pm »
When we met last year as soon as the door closed she got into character for the session and she was 100% for remembering everything we chatted about. She's great.

Offline skipberg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #303 on: November 04, 2021, 06:37:43 pm »
I can totally echo the recent experiences with TP.  She is incredibly strong, yes, but what makes her so special is how undeniably expert she is at role plays. 

First, she had great ideas to improve on the role play I had laid out.  She has more experience with them than I do so I'm glad I listened. 

Second, she definitely stays in her role until the bitter (not so bitter, actually) end.  Not a single break from character. 

And third, she made sure I stayed in character.  I had two of those instances, and each time she made it clear that my lack of focus was not going to be tolerated, and I loved that. 

She knew how to push the role play to the absolute limit, and just barely beyond where I felt like I might get a bit lost.  When she sensed my fear (which was definitely there, and apparent) she pulled me back in.

She had me completely under her control, and it was amazing.

I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Offline LuvsFitChicks

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #304 on: November 09, 2021, 05:56:06 pm »
I can totally echo the recent experiences with TP.  She is incredibly strong, yes, but what makes her so special is how undeniably expert she is at role plays. 

First, she had great ideas to improve on the role play I had laid out.  She has more experience with them than I do so I'm glad I listened. 

Second, she definitely stays in her role until the bitter (not so bitter, actually) end.  Not a single break from character. 

And third, she made sure I stayed in character.  I had two of those instances, and each time she made it clear that my lack of focus was not going to be tolerated, and I loved that. 

She knew how to push the role play to the absolute limit, and just barely beyond where I felt like I might get a bit lost.  When she sensed my fear (which was definitely there, and apparent) she pulled me back in.

Sounds like an awesome session experience. Hope to book her soon

Offline wookie224

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #305 on: November 09, 2021, 07:00:31 pm »
I saw TP here at the end of October. She was absolutely wonderful. We had a change in the schedule due to travel delays but she was very prompt with communication.

She is strong as hell
Her body is a temple with rock hard muscles
She has a smile to die for
And she can hold a great conversation

I am confident she will do what she needs to in order to make your session enjoyable.

Offline LuvsFitChicks

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #306 on: November 10, 2021, 01:19:00 am »
I saw TP here at the end of October. She was absolutely wonderful. We had a change in the schedule due to travel delays but she was very prompt with communication.

She is strong as hell
Her body is a temple with rock hard muscles
She has a smile to die for
And she can hold a great conversation

I am confident she will do what she needs to in order to make your session enjoyable.

I've have talked to her about a possible session and I hope she comes my way soon!

I heard she's super sensual!!

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #307 on: November 29, 2021, 01:19:10 am »
I recently saw TP and the first thing that happened besides me once again picking my jaw off the ground as she looks right back to her peak form is she let me know she was really fucking unhappy I wasn't her first session post covid quarantine even though we sessioned quite a few times now therefore was going to make me play. And she did....in the most wonderful way possible. I was sore for days and could not wipe the smile off my face either.

She is back everyone!  :woohoo:

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #308 on: November 29, 2021, 10:01:59 pm »
I recently saw TP and the first thing that happened besides me once again picking my jaw off the ground as she looks right back to her peak form is she let me know she was really fucking unhappy I wasn't her first session post covid quarantine even though we sessioned quite a few times now therefore was going to make me play. And she did....in the most wonderful way possible. I was sore for days and could not wipe the smile off my face either.

She is back everyone!  :woohoo:

Posts like this make me question my retirement, i.e. marital fidelity. LMAO!!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline Viper4lyfe

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #309 on: January 12, 2022, 06:56:32 pm »
Is she still around?

Offline wookie224

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #310 on: January 12, 2022, 07:07:12 pm »
Yes she is.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #311 on: January 12, 2022, 08:00:19 pm »
Very much around. Just saw her and she's awesome as usual.

Offline Viper4lyfe

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #312 on: January 13, 2022, 06:00:06 am »

hope to finally be able to get a chance to book a session with her then.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #313 on: January 13, 2022, 10:48:40 am »
Is she still around?

did you ever bother checking any of the websites or emailing her?

Offline Shan Banda

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #314 on: April 11, 2022, 10:07:04 pm »
 :bravo:

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View