Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572406 Posts in 72081 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 08:19:08 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tapered Physique  (Read 128127 times)

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    33.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Tapered Physique
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2017, 11:30:00 pm »
 Looks like I could be having a second go at TP. If we get lock in, I will let you know and write a review.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2017, 11:30:00 pm »

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2017, 11:21:38 pm »
I am definitely seeing her her and will write a full review when I see TP. :)

Offline IFBB Schmoe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding and Physique
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2018, 03:22:09 pm »
I'm scheduled to meet with her later this week.  Any ideas/suggestions?

So far, she has been unreal amazing in emails, phone calls, and texts.  You can tell she has a great personality and genuinely loves what she does.  I've always assumed that these session girls only tolerate the guys for the easy cash.  TP has been fun, friendly, and flirty in her many communications.  In my session experience, I've never had anyone come close to the coolness of TP.  Getting a fantastic vibe from her.  She's even letting me take her out for dinner and pick her up at the airport.

Offline IFBB Schmoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2018, 07:01:56 pm »
I met with TP last night in Chicago and had a blast.  First of all, she is even prettier and bigger in person.  She allowed me to pick her up at the airport and drive her to her hotel, then we walked next door and talked and had drinks for almost 2 hours.  We really connected.  I was totally digging her and I got a very approving vibe back from her.  She has these eyes that just look inside you and disable you.  Afterwards, we went to her room, where she proceeded to kick my ass for another 2 hours.  I told her some of the things I was interested in - domination and muscle worship, and was clear that I was open to her ideas.  Firstly, during the session, she chose 3 different outfits.  The first was tights and a snug tank top - dang does she fill out a tank top.  The second was like a leotard - it was solid and black up the back, but it was criss-crossing strands across the front exposing the breasts and covering only the groin.  The last was like black hot pants with a black studded bra top.  With the 2nd and 3rd outfit, she also wore black, studded, stiletto heels.  By her own account, she is 5'4"- so not tall.  She has this sexy/tough girl look going on and it matches her personality - she is sexy and tough.  With her consent, I took a picture at the bar - I will post shortly.  She was tanned and a tad off season.  I could still see veins.  Her breasts are immense and she doesn't hide them.  I am sure everyone at the bar noticed.

I have written a review about Ms Melissa and how strong she is.  TP doesn't have the same muscle mass - TP is physique, so she doesn't want or need that.  That said, TP is ridiculously strong.  She easily beat me in 4 straight armwrestling matches.  No exaggeration - each was over in less than 2 seconds.  I am 6'0" and 260lbs...  She was able to pin my arms down above my head, in bed, and hold them with one hand/arm - I tried my best and couldn't move her.  My two arms against her one arm - she's that freaking strong.  She clearly enjoyed overpowering me,  She is hard all over - even off season.  Touching her is like holding a warm rock.

She obviously enjoys sessions.  I'm guessing she especially enjoys domination and muscle worship. I believe that whenever she does domination/muscle worship sessions, she is enjoying it every bit as much as her client - if not more.

She's excellent at trash talk and role play.  She describes herself as naturally dominant.  She also informed me that she will be competing close to the middle of the year, so her conditioning will continue to get tighter.

Because I know the question will come up, I'll answer it this way - I didn't ask, but I don't think FS is an option.  She was very much enjoying being with me, but it was not offered.  I don't think she is that type of woman.  I respected that.

This was the greatest session I have ever had.  We tried some things I had never done before - some worked, some didn't.  It was a learning experience.  But TP is just a super-fun lady.  As much as I enjoyed the session, I enjoyed hanging out with her even more.  I believe she felt the same.  On a scale of 1-10, she was a 15.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2018, 06:36:33 pm »
Tapered Physique might be the FlexZee of this decade. A thunderbolt who absolutely rocks this underground world but keeps a low profile for the most part (though TP does post pictures unlike FlexZee who only had a few and erased those essentially from the internet) and eventually disappears into a legend.

My suggestion is to get session with TP while you can. She is that good and my guess is she won't be in the game for a long time.

Offline IFBB Schmoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2018, 07:42:52 pm »
I disagree on one point.  I think she'll be around a bit.  I can tell she enjoys it.  But, I will say that as long as she is active, I will not session with anyone else.  She is spectacular and not the least bit crazy like so many others in the industry.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2018, 09:19:34 pm »
I've seen Tapered twice-  agree with positive comments and would recommend, she is sensual but does have limits, but very fun

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2018, 10:24:01 pm »
I was more talking about TP's possible arc in this world more then anything else. She really could become a legend IMHO.

And yeah FlexZee is back very quietly.....and almost better then never. FlexZee will always be my GOAT. Nobody has to agree with me but to me she is.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2018, 11:20:51 pm »
Tapered Physique might be the FlexZee of this decade. A thunderbolt who absolutely rocks this underground world but keeps a low profile for the most part (though TP does post pictures unlike FlexZee who only had a few and erased those essentially from the internet) and eventually disappears into a legend.
I am now much more interested in meeting TP than I was, but this seems like a strange comparison. FlexZee is legendary because of her skills/what she did in her sessions, not the fact that she always had 10⁄10 reviews per se (she is back by the way, still low profile). She was the best wrestler most of us ever met in session, including the other usual suspects who always get mentioned.
They look nothing alike, but maybe a better comparison of a shooting star who left her mark and then vanished just as quickly would be Annie Klepacki.
That takes me back! I'm one of the few people who actually met Annie Klepacki at a contest and later did a session with her. It wasn't particularly memorable, perhaps because we were both new to sessions at the time. But I do remember her being exceptionally big for such a young woman, though I think that's more commonplace now. I'm not even sure she was in the public view more than two years.

I had no idea Flexzee was back. Is she advertising somehow, or do I just need to get in touch with her? Though unless she's touring, I don't see myself visiting her part of the country unless I hit the lottery and start my ultimate session vacation.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2018, 04:20:38 am »
She's not using that name anymore and she's trying to keep that name out of this forum.

I don't know why, but she's keeping her return quiet.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2018, 02:14:37 pm »
That takes me back! I'm one of the few people who actually met Annie Klepacki at a contest and later did a session with her. It wasn't particularly memorable, perhaps because we were both new to sessions at the time. But I do remember her being exceptionally big for such a young woman, though I think that's more commonplace now. I'm not even sure she was in the public view more than two years.
We'll have to disagree on Annie. When we met she was sweet, friendly and fun. I've always wondered what made her step back, probably met up with some guy who made her rethink doing sessions who I'd like to punch a hole through, usually goes that way. I sure wish girls being her size at that age was more commonplace now.
Re FlexZee, she does have a new profile and is in the same area and as of now isn't traveling. Anyone interested who is in a position to meet her and stumbles across this, pm and will send.
Not sure that we're really disagreeing on Annie. I'm not saying it was a bad session and I'd describe her similarly. But there's a lot of women I've met that I'd describe in similar terms and the vast majority of my sessions were good. Like I indicated, I was new to that world and had no clue what I even wanted out of a session, so in retrospect I'd have to say some of my early ones were awkward. For example I met Karla Nelsen around that time frame and feel the same way, whereas a lot of people list her as one of the best ever.

I followed what little news of Annie existed. I think I heard about a disapproving BF in the picture. Wish I could remember better, because she might have mentioned it during the session. My own speculation is that she didn't necessarily drop out of sessions, so much as she dropped out of bodybuilding. She never seemed to be able to do the conditioning and her career was very short lived.

As far as the comment about women like her being more prevalent, there are a bunch of tall, young physique competitors out there who are 170+ on insta****. The problem is they don't do sessions. If they get involved in this world, they seem to stop with cams, which I think may have removed a lot of the incentive to do sessions. Back in Annie's day that option didn't exist.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2018, 10:11:32 pm »
Getting back to TP, I think myself and those who have sessioned with her can say without a doubt this lady is the total package. I know she is relatively new to the scene but I honestly put TP among the best out there currently in the scene. She is that good.

Offline IFBB Schmoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2018, 11:07:38 pm »
Agreed with MixedFighter.  I typically take all reviews here with a grain of salt.  Not that folks are lying, but that we all have different tastes and standards.  I had Mistress Treasure call me names and say unprofessional things when I asked about beatdown sessions.  To me, that slammed a door.  Others may find that appealing.  Having spent years in a city in Iowa with one, unimpressive session wrestler then going to Ms Melissa, I was convinced I would only want to meet with a massive physique like Melissa's.  I didn't want to see anyone else, but after 2 years of booked full and cancelled dates responses from Melissa, I started looking around.  I liked MixedFighter's review of TaperedPhysique, but still had doubts because I may be different, but his review got me interested.  I tracked down TP's pictures - she looks great, but that doesn't mean a great session.   I emailed TP and she blew me away.  She actually responded, and did so quickly.  She has a way of making you very comfortable in talking to her, even in email.  I was able to be particularly candid with her and she responded in a friendly, open way.  She was cool with what was interested in - in fact, I think she was into it more than I am (which is saying something).   My suggestion is if you are interested, email her - I'm betting you will get a great vibe very quickly.  Be open with her.  She's not the type to get offended.  She did tell me that sometimes people request things she doesn't want to do, but you're better off being straightforward with her.

I'll say this, too - it is a great compliment, if you understand how much I value muscular women over women with average muscles.  TaperedPhysique would be my all time favorite even if she never lifted weights - she is just that cool/fun.  She has just the right attitude for what she does.  It doesn't get any better than TaperedPhysique.

Offline IFBB Schmoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2018, 12:53:28 am »
Tapered Physique, the night at the bar - like I mentioned in my story.  It took some time because she's busy and I needed permission.

Offline IFBB Schmoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2018, 12:57:02 am »
I spoke to her tonight.  She's added 7 pounds of muscle since this was taken.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View