Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Camper on 08 Apr 2024
  • Curious if you guys have opinions on the best contest to attend for sessions. Anytime you can get to a place where there are more bodybuilders, I feel like the odds go up.  I’ve had some lucky at the Tampa Pro but I’d be curious if anyone has a show that is second to none for the session opportunities…thanks!
  • #2 by e_honda on 08 Apr 2024
  • Curious if you guys have opinions on the best contest to attend for sessions. Anytime you can get to a place where there are more bodybuilders, I feel like the odds go up.  I’ve had some lucky at the Tampa Pro but I’d be curious if anyone has a show that is second to none for the session opportunities…thanks!

Olympia is still the best though last year was a bit of a down year. Hopefully it's better again this year with it being back in Vegas. Tampa isn't as good as it used to be, but it's still OK.

The USAs in Vegas back in the late 00s and early 10s was good but now there's not much going on, sadly.
  • #3 by DCReviews on 09 Apr 2024
  • I was always under the impression that the Arnold Classic was a good place to go for the competition and to try to sessions. 

I would imagine if you look at who is scheduled to compete in each of the competitions to see which one has the most ladies listed then you will have a better chance at scoring a session.
Pages:
Actions