Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573780 Posts in 72745 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 01:31:40 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Zoltan Vegh Videos
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Zoltan Vegh Videos  (Read 11068 times)

m76

Zoltan Vegh Videos
« on: January 18, 2017, 09:35:45 pm »
Probably the bes bang for buck out there right now if you're into fitness / figure / bikini type women. 

The site has by far the best videography of any site, and the best image quality too. 

And I like the fact that the videos are not cut to shreds, only slightly edited, so most are between 30-60 minutes in length. And a new video is posted roughly twice a week.  There is already over 120 hours of content in over 300 videos.

And you get access to all by paying only a mild fee, less than most paysites.

Added bonus is that almost all the models are exclusive.

Some of the older videos might not have flexing just the typical "fitness shoot" type of posing, but almost all of the recent videos include flexing. I guess the ones that doesn't is because some of the fitness model types are not comfortable with bodybuilding style posing.

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Zoltan Vegh photography
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 01:20:34 am »
Gotta agree.. the video quality is fantastic. The videos are all either 720P or 1080P. The oldest & newest ones are around 10-60mins long, with a period of shorter clips in the middle.

All are of the same good quality though.

Now just have to find another tool to download them ;) The old one doesn't work for some reason.
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 06:16:17 am »
I never joined them because i heard you could not download their videos, just watch them online. I like what i have seen on the internet on youtube but until i can download them, i will not join.

Epix

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 12:03:39 pm »
Now just have to find another tool to download them ;) The old one doesn't work for some reason.

I think I used keepvid.com chrome extension (http://keepvid.com/extensions) to download them - did it a while ago, like 4 months... got them all. What a nice collection. Now I'm the process of editing them a little, as I don't enjoy poses for more than, let's say, 10 seconds (nothing new happening)...

Might be the best fitness models around, you guys are right.

m76

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2017, 05:18:11 pm »
I never joined them because i heard you could not download their videos, just watch them online. I like what i have seen on the internet on youtube but until i can download them, i will not join.

The owner did say that he wanted to offer downloads as an option, but no word on when exactly it is going to happen.

Offline tuppa

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Muscular women video site that includes vr 180 4k videos
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2018, 09:03:49 am »
https://zoltanveghvideos.com/

Great site, never heard of it. Photos and videos are great.
The VR material is pretty good.
I am new here but... am i the only one who had never heard of it ?

If you search on google for vr muscle girl / woman vr , muscular girl / woman vr , 180 / 360 whatever... only trash results appear.

This was a very lucky discovery.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Re: Muscular women video site that includes vr 180 4k videos
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2018, 10:37:02 am »
https://zoltanveghvideos.com/

Great site, never heard of it. Photos and videos are great.
The VR material is pretty good.
I am new here but... am i the only one who had never heard of it ?

If you search on google for vr muscle girl / woman vr , muscular girl / woman vr , 180 / 360 whatever... only trash results appear.

This was a very lucky discovery.

Probably you're. Because Zoltan is a Saradas member and he promotes his website here since 2012.
I Saradas

Offline tuppa

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2018, 11:47:54 am »
My mistake then.

I still cannot believe that i was unable to find such a site.

To think that it was even part of my job to find vr artists...

Oh well, thank you very much.

Offline Zoltan Vegh Videos

• Activity:
    0%
    • Zoltan Vegh Fitness and Bodybuilding Videos
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2019, 02:42:26 pm »
Thanks guys, well, the first VR 180 cameras came to the market mostly only in 2018, at least the Lenovo Mirage VR Cam which I use, so the first videos which I was shooting came only to the market around September 2018, so kind of new content...So far it goes well, so I keep shooting these VR videos this year too. Thanks for watching my work, best regards: Zoltan

Offline mscene

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Zoltan Vegh Videos
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2021, 05:43:40 am »
A hidden gem with dozens of women not very popular in the states but some are on hbc like amazonglam, sweet amazon, muscular_lenka, to name a few... Long videos shot in the absolute highest quality with insane lighting. Many of models I've only seen here but all of them are in incredible shape and beautiful. Also a cheaper access cost than more popular sites...
User is currently banned [View]

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Zoltan Vegh Videos
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2021, 04:27:44 pm »
Has anyone purchased videos from this website? It looks like you buy them from VIMEO? There are some nice videos from what i can see in the previews?

Offline zeus1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Calves.
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2021, 10:55:22 pm »
yes, I've bought tons of his videos, make a vimeo account, then use paypal to buy. very easy

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2021, 11:40:26 pm »
Has anyone purchased videos from this website? It looks like you buy them from VIMEO? There are some nice videos from what i can see in the previews?

Yes. You can either buy individual videos or subscribe on a monthly renewal.
Not sure on the individual videos, but if you subscribe there is no download option for the videos. You can use various download tools to grab them though.
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline mgl

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2021, 05:25:17 pm »
bought a video of raluca, prices are good for the lenght and quality

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2021, 09:32:38 pm »

Yes. You can either buy individual videos or subscribe on a monthly renewal.
Not sure on the individual videos, but if you subscribe there is no download option for the videos. You can use various download tools to grab them though.

I signed up on Vimeo and then purchased the monthly subscription. I had to add the Vimeo downloader software to my browser (chrome) then it worked perfectly. It allowed me to download the videos.
Really good videos and I recommend the website but the user has to be prepared to install extra software otherwise they will not be able to download the videos.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Zoltan Vegh Videos

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View