Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575037 Posts in 72975 Topics by 28804 Members - Latest Member: ridgelyc April 23, 2024, 04:39:43 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  NEW HBC SITE
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NEW HBC SITE  (Read 61382 times)

asapferg

Re: HBC has gone to shit.
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2016, 09:24:33 pm »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
On the plus side, now that the site is a disaster and they're going to be losing money, they're actually going to have incentive to do something about it.
:laugh:

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2016, 09:24:33 pm »

Duke69

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2016, 10:40:21 pm »
Wow, lots of changes and a lot of confusion.  So what does vip status mean now?  What does it get you that buying minutes or credits doesn't?

Offline ark [abracadabra]

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2016, 05:37:45 am »
I think it gets you some free emails and PMing abilities, basically just a little extra attention as on the old site.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

untergr8

New HerbicepsCam Site
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2016, 06:55:23 pm »
I logged in to the new HBC and found out that the hundreds of dollars I have poured into their video rentals over the past several years have disappeared. My money has been converted into "credits" and I have no purchase history or VIP status with them. Needless to say, I am furious. There was no announcement on this site that they would be doing this, and I have been more than loyal. I am going to boycott this site and go out of my way to encourage others to do so. It's very bad customer service and a terrible customer experience. Also, the new site looks like shit and has awful functionality. They certainly didn't do any UX research on it.

untergr8

Re: NEW HBC SITE
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2016, 06:58:21 pm »
I am outraged. Over 150 purchased videos have disappeared, the money I had has been converted into "credits," I'm not a VIP despite having spend thousands on the site over the years. It's also butt-ugly, has crappy functionality that resembles clever flash interfaces of the early 2000s but nothing of what users expect nowadays, is too expensive and also looks like a security nightmare. I am not going to darken their doorsteps any longer, nor will I report when I see their hijacked clips on *****. They can F off. I feel cheated.

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2016, 07:14:57 pm »
If you take a close look, it looks like their developers tried to copy the flirt4free interface exactly (which is probably the most expensive webcam site I've ever seen -- prices as high as $12/minute). Of course lots of bugs too. Based on a couple model reviews I saw (the format of the date), I'm guessing they got cheap developers from some other country.

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

• Activity:
    0%
Re: New HerbicepsCam Site
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2016, 07:32:59 pm »
Converting into credits is not really a problem, other than the extent to which it makes you mentally unaware of how much money you're spending (which is why most cam sites have done this now). The one good thing about this is finer granularity: you can spend 5 credits even if it's not a full 15 seconds. I have no purchase history with them either. My account (which was VIP before) has gone back and forth between VIP and not VIP the past couple days, but for all practical purposes, my account enjoys none of the VIP features (free emails, PMs). The HD video (or at least larger resolution even if not HD) *is* an improvement, but half the time the girl can't even broadcast any video (says "Model is entering room" or something while you get to have a text chat with her -- kind of sucks for the girls who just sit in free not able to make anything, though I don't feel bad for those who are scammers like StrongMichelle).

asapferg

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2016, 12:29:51 pm »
The kicker also when you go to private you can't even chat. The screen will post you need to be a VIP to chat with the girls while in private. If I'm paying by the time it shouldn't matte if I'm a vip.
 :hellno:

pose4me

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2016, 02:06:26 pm »
I don't use HBC half as much as I used to, there are still some decent ladies there albeit a slow decline in trusted performers who give a good show.

Not liking the new "upgraded" version at all.

Having spend $1000's over a decade on the site, I should automatically be VIP.

Why should someone who can come in and spend $$$ and then leave be a VIP and I cannot?

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2016, 04:19:27 pm »
There is still MGL. Maybe if the women don't like the changes on HBC they will go over there. They can still sit in pay chat all they want over there. (or not)
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2016, 07:28:53 pm »
Hi, everyone, and thanks to those of you who've checked out the new platform and given us specific feedback in addition to your patience and support over the past decade. 

hey as you all may notice, the herbicepscam site is updated, and  it is improved.  What do you think about it, and especially for the prices;;; I think the prices are a bit more up than they were in the past, so that means some  less private chats  than before.

Because of the asymmetry  of the databases, the migration from old to new was not perfect. A few things went wrong and, while we wanted to give the models more flexibility with pricing - both higher and lower - we did not anticipate that the system would default to the highest options for so many of the models, nor did we anticipate that so many other models would opt for higher pricing right away.  To be clear, not every model increased her prices manually. The system did this to some of their accounts without their knowledge. Some did raise theirs when they saw it was possible, some did not. This particular problem became a problem, because we changed the parameters and did not offer any instructional guidance when the changeover was announced.  We sincerely apologize for how this made so many of you feel. This was an error on our part, but we listened to our customers and responded right away.     

I can't find " My Favorites"

Everyone starts with a clean slate on Favorites. :)

It seems the standard minute rate is now 5 dollars, while it was 3.99 in the past.  25% increase...hmm....

See above.  We made a mistake, the system made a mistake, and then some of the models made a mistake. We remedied this almost immediately and when I looked just now, of the 12 women logged on, none of them had a price above $3.90/minute (39 credits) and a few were as low as $3.00/minute (30 credits).

The point is to get you addicted, spending more money than you thought you were. I won't be joining the new site.

If what I heard was true about girls not being able to sit in empty premium/fantasy like before, I suspect many girls will get frustrated enough with the free banter to quit.

Of course they don't really care about their customers, they just care about money. Not too long ago you got a 15% bonus for spending $100 ($15). They said "oh hey guyz more bonus" get $30 on $250. I guess they expected people to be too stupid to notice that's only 12%, and their bonus on $100 was reduced to 10%. Plus they took years and years to update the platform.

Users are asked for 2nd-click confirmation on all purchases. We want everyone to enjoy the site, but do not want anyone spending more than they intend.  If we did not care about customers, we would not do deposit bonuses, nor would we have insisted that models spend more time in free. I get that people are upset with some of the changes, but we're working to find the right balance that provides the greatest enjoyment to the widest cross-section. 

yup very true, and as you alluded to many of these changes are probably not good for the girls either. I doubt they want all the email requests and such they will get through the messaging system offline and if they can't sit in prem chats they will be annoyed also

There have been a couple of glitches, but those who are choosing to use the HBCmail system have enjoyed it, so far. Its use is completely voluntary.

yeah, and maintaining a "fan club" page probably won't excite them. I don't know what's on it, but if it's like fan club pages on other cam sites, where they have to fill out questionnaires detailing their personality and kinks, upload extra fan club photos (which will undoubtedly get leaked here), have recorded performances available to view (and on those sites, I don't think the girls make any money for people watching recorded shows), and occasionally link them to even more intimate access via snapchat IDs or whatever, I can't imagine that being a good deal for the girls. one thing about the old site was a girl could just jump on once or twice a month, make some extra cash, and not get too involved with the dudes.

Every model has the option to use or not use it. The same goes for the users. We have no given anyone any expectations on the "Favorites" front. It's simply a way for users to demonstrate a little interest in the women they like and for models - if they so choose - to communicate information to their fans.

agreed clearly whoever in charge has no idea about normal implementation for upgrades and changes in software and similar products. The site was great because it was simple and to the point, connect viewers with girls to flex and pose for money on camera. we get our fan site and all the other stuff from others sites.

We got a bunch of things wrong, but also got some things right. The previously non-HD streams were the #1 complaint of all-time, so that had to be top priority in building the new platform, but we were not content to stop there.  Yes, simplicity is great, but newer customers tend to want a different experience than customers did in 2006. So, we sought to give everyone more, while maintaining the basic functionality for those who merely wanted what they'd always enjoyed (with a few, notable exceptions, of course). 

the biggest problem with the last site was the technology, the correct implementation would have been to updated the interface and back end then gradually add features if needed and wanted by customers.
oh well

as long as they get the tech running well site will do ok as u say as people are gonna be needing to spend on these ladies somehow

Although what you're saying about upgrading the previous interface is certainly intuitive and makes sense, it just wasn't that simple. Some of you have some knowledge about a little of what we've been through over the past 3-4 years, and I won't go into too much detail now about all that, but to make a long story short, we eventually had to make a wholesale change.

I am not a big fan of new site myself:

1. Harsh price up - if it is not back to what was before the change I am done. I give 0 fucks about happy hours etc (which is interesting btw. - happy hour can be set once per week - why?)
2. No PM in free chat - dont care how annoying it was for the ladies - she should be Pming people with money... Now no easy way to set up requests

I woulda just upgrade to HD and leave how it was before... Addtionally I fully agree with the sessions vs cams argument. If only I was living in UK, USA or so...Down with new HBC :)

Prices have returned to normal. Models are liking "Happy Hour" and a couple have asked for more than 1 hour/week. Regarding PMs, they're coming back to the Free Room for our VIPs (model still has option to use or not use). 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline LiveFree

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2016, 08:37:13 pm »
Having to pay to message performers which usually involves setting up a meet time for them to MAKE MONEY is ridiculous. I'm being charged to have the opportunity to be charged. It's like having to pay to contact a company's sales department, do you want the sale or not? Of course some members may just bs on the messaging feature, but it won't take girls long to realize who those people are and ignore them.

As for reviews, I wonder if honest reviews addressing the scammers will be allowed to stay or will they remove them. Only problem is I have to pay said scammers again in order to warn the community.

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2016, 09:04:57 pm »
Having to pay to message performers which usually involves setting up a meet time for them to MAKE MONEY is ridiculous. I'm being charged to have the opportunity to be charged. It's like having to pay to contact a company's sales department, do you want the sale or not? Of course some members may just bs on the messaging feature, but it won't take girls long to realize who those people are and ignore them.

As for reviews, I wonder if honest reviews addressing the scammers will be allowed to stay or will they remove them. Only problem is I have to pay said scammers again in order to warn the community.

I agree. Just take the old appointment setting feature and make it actually work. You can make pay emails a feature for those who want actual conversation over email. A couple weeks ago I took my car to a mechanic. He checked it out and the next day I brought it back to get the work done. I didn't pay any money on the first day. Of course they're also trying to actually enforce their rules of not letting models give out personal emails so they can't do skype shows (which is perfectly reasonable). Naturally, it makes setting up sessions (for those on the DL) a little more annoying (unless you believe it's a good idea to store hotel info/phone numbers/meeting times in hbc's databases).

"If we did not care about customers, we would not do deposit bonuses"

So why was the deposit bonus on $100 reduced from 15% to 12%? The only answer is that you wanted to increase profits. And why is VIP status not carried over from the old site to the new? And when you realized every single feature on the website was buggy, and prices were too high, why didn't you take the site down temporarily to fix everything instead of allowing the models to exploit the customers? Or instead of allowing the models to waste hours of their valuable time on a broken website? The only answer is that you wanted to make some money off a broken product before fixing it.

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2016, 09:34:18 pm »
Sorry, from 15% to 10%.

Offline RandomUser

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2016, 12:31:04 am »
What a complete mess of a site update.

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  NEW HBC SITE

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View