Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578286 Posts in 73592 Topics by 28968 Members - Latest Member: Asddsaasd May 04, 2024, 01:21:59 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Emma Switch
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Emma Switch  (Read 30983 times)

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Emma Switch
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2022, 08:48:34 pm »
When she's done content producers have identified her as female without mentioning she is trans, lots of blame to go around here.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2022, 08:48:34 pm »

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2022, 11:15:35 pm »
When she's done content producers have identified her as female without mentioning she is trans, lots of blame to go around here.

Or maybe there's lots of innuendo and speculation and no actual incontrovertible evidence of anything that has been alleged.

herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline Dynamo

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2022, 12:54:39 am »

Or maybe there's lots of innuendo and speculation and no actual incontrovertible evidence of anything that has been alleged.

Yup.

Have you ever watched this documentary? What did you understand?
https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=391151.msg2755653#msg2755653

Have you contacted de!Kunsthumaniora Secondary school in Antwerp, Belgium https://www.kunsthumaniora.be/ and ask someone from the management circa 1996 that Nono Pessoa was male student or not?
https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=391151.msg2756260#msg2756260

I found various contributions of Nono himself on transgender web publications with comments on his transformation process. A brochure of a transgender association where Nono Pessoa helps as translator. Transgender Europe. Another coincidence?
https://tgeu.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/TGEU-Activity-Report-2010-2012.pdf

Have you ever asked her the original birth certificate? In Belgium, since 2017 anybody can get to change the sex designation on her/his birth certificate. When you ask a "true copy" of the birth certificate, the fact that you requested and got that modification is indicated in the history. However, you can also obtain a simplified birth certificate "extract" where it is only indicated the new sex without any mention of the requested modifications of sex or name (so there is no trace).
https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=391151.msg2757560#msg2757560

Frankly speaking, it's matter of business, you will continue to deny whatever the evidences people bring?

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
TG freedoms, rights, and responsibilities
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2022, 01:18:20 am »
There is an open debate about disclosure protocols of trans persons that is not likely to be settled within the next 40 years, but just as adults are allowed to like/dislike whatever they want about other consenting adults, adults also have the right to self-determination and self-identification.

But shouldn't consent be informed, free of deceit or undue influence? In American society, we do not allow intoxicated persons to grant consent, even if they did so prior to becoming intoxicated.

Can a person who is not informed of a potential partner's native biological sex give informed consent to an intimate relationship with that person?

Does the above question mean everyone is entitled to clear answers to any and every question they may have about the gender identity or biological sex of every service provider with whom there is no intimate relationship? I would argue "no". But would I insist that the same standard would apply to intimate relationships or relationships where intimacy might be possible? Also "no", but obviously, the essence of that question is a negation of the first.

Honesty does matter in all business and interpersonal dealings, but one thing I'd ask you to consider is that many trans persons truly believe they are their gender identity and that they have *always* been such, despite what their biology indicated or what they were "assigned" at birth. So, when asked of the male-to-female trans person, the question "were you born X, where X = 'female'?" could be answered...."yes". And in that person's mind, there has been no deception, because it's what they truly believe about their nature. Meanwhile, the prospective partner - or client - may believe the exact opposite, all based on definitions they hold, which are not aligned with the other person's.

All that said, it's completely OK to be selective in one's dating or consumer choices, but there's no need to be a bully over the fact that a person or product is not the flavor you like. Like Dave Chappelle says, we're all just humans going through human shit.

Offline quasimurr

• Activity:
    16.67%
Re: TG freedoms, rights, and responsibilities
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2022, 02:14:14 am »
The question is selling TG content as muscle woman is fraud or not? I’m a muscle women admirer not TG, if I buy content or live chat with a TG as muscle woman who is responsible from this? Business or moral values, which one is more important?

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2022, 03:20:48 am »
I think that video made it pretty obvious about Emma's situation.

I never bothered to "investigate" the subject because she just wasn't my cup of tea for a session and never thought about booking her.  And from what some people previously said about her always being on the same side of things, I just assumed that was true and never questioned it. But what's been said these last few pages along with that video should make it pretty obvious.

And I'm not hating on her or how she wants to live her life. That's entirely her business. With that being said, I think it's more than fair that people booking a session should be able to know the truth about her origins. I don't think that's hating or discriminating against her. People paying money to live out a fantasy should be able to know.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2022, 06:22:58 am »
When I used the word discriminatory, I didn't mean expecting to know that is discriminatory, just that if Jennifer forced people to openly mention it on their page (Jennifer has already sided with girls wanting negative reviews removed from their page in the past, because 'why would you pay to advertise things that hurt your business'), some people might take it the wrong way and accuse her of discriminating. Someone else made a thread on here accusing Jennifer of hiding details, it's just a situation I imagine Jennifer doesn't want to deal with either side of.

And like I said, putting your status out there is, in the short-term at least, a money-losing decision, so if you have financial problems, you are going to hide it, even if not outright lie about it. It's not right, but it's the expected human behavior. She also isn't someone I've been interested in sessioning with either way, so I've also never looked into it.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Dynamo

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2022, 08:29:27 am »
I think that video made it pretty obvious about Emma's situation.

I never bothered to "investigate" the subject because she just wasn't my cup of tea for a session and never thought about booking her.  And from what some people previously said about her always being on the same side of things, I just assumed that was true and never questioned it. But what's been said these last few pages along with that video should make it pretty obvious.

And I'm not hating on her or how she wants to live her life. That's entirely her business. With that being said, I think it's more than fair that people booking a session should be able to know the truth about her origins. I don't think that's hating or discriminating against her. People paying money to live out a fantasy should be able to know.

Absolutely. People should know what they pay for. Especially if someone charges $400 per hour for a private session.
Or if you live chat with her (not sure how much $ per minute) or purchase the content.

I know some guys have gay tendency and even they meet male bodybuilders for private session, except these people we love female bodybuilders, female bodybuilders, female muscle not transgender, transsexual, male bodybuilders or male muscle. FemFlexUSA's 'TG freedoms, rights, and responsibilities' post here https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=391151.msg2771392#msg2771392 doesn't make any sense especially after these posts in this thread and after HerBicepsCam support's email below.

Eckstut Enterprises LLC <*****@*****.com>

TG/TS models are permitted to work on HerBicepsCam, however, the designation must be included as a part of their model name on the site.

We discuss about fooling people.

When I used the word discriminatory, I didn't mean expecting to know that is discriminatory, just that if Jennifer forced people to openly mention it on their page (Jennifer has already sided with girls wanting negative reviews removed from their page in the past, because 'why would you pay to advertise things that hurt your business'), some people might take it the wrong way and accuse her of discriminating. Someone else made a thread on here accusing Jennifer of hiding details, it's just a situation I imagine Jennifer doesn't want to deal with either side of.

And like I said, putting your status out there is, in the short-term at least, a money-losing decision, so if you have financial problems, you are going to hide it, even if not outright lie about it. It's not right, but it's the expected human behavior. She also isn't someone I've been interested in sessioning with either way, so I've also never looked into it.

Nobody is accusing Jennifer. Please see Jennifer's email below, you should question her honesty after her email.

Jennifer Thomas <*****@*****>

I will be adding a Transgender category to the site

People should know what they pay for. They should stop fooling female muscle, female bodybuilder, female bodybuilding lovers. This is fraud.

I'm asking these people. Which one? Moral or Money?

Offline Dynamo

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2022, 08:31:22 am »

TG/TS models are permitted to work on HerBicepsCam, however, the designation must be included as a part of their model name on the site.

We discuss about fooling people. You know that very well.

What's the point of your post?

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2022, 08:04:35 pm »

We discuss about fooling people. You know that very well.

What's the point of your post?
Don't be a bully.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2022, 09:50:59 pm »
I watched the video Dynamo provided featuring Emma Switch and as you can see in the thumbnails, there are scenes showing Emma before and after the surgeries. Along with what I could trace online, I'd agree it's incontrovertible evidence. Dynamo isn't engaging in bullying or hate speech. Dynamo is only pointing out that when you're selling something based on gender/biological sex, that consumers have a right to know. Eckstut Enterprises LLC/HBC and Jennifer/SessionGirls have made reasonable responses. It's just a matter of them following through.

Offline pat777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Athletes
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2022, 10:25:12 pm »
There is an open debate about disclosure protocols of trans persons ....

In your debate about the virtue of deceiving people in their most intimate life, tell whoever is the proponent of that, that victims who got scammed thinks it's not only immoral, obviously, and disgusting but also criminal.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2022, 09:12:57 pm »
I watched the video Dynamo provided featuring Emma Switch and as you can see in the thumbnails, there are scenes showing Emma before and after the surgeries. Along with what I could trace online, I'd agree it's incontrovertible evidence. Dynamo isn't engaging in bullying or hate speech. Dynamo is only pointing out that when you're selling something based on gender/biological sex, that consumers have a right to know. Eckstut Enterprises LLC/HBC and Jennifer/SessionGirls have made reasonable responses. It's just a matter of them following through.

I asked Jennifer and she said

Working on it.
It will say Transgender if the person identifies
themselves as a Transgender when they register

Jennifer

I Saradas

Offline pat777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Athletes
« Reply #73 on: March 09, 2022, 04:26:13 pm »
I tried to post a review on Session Girls about Emma Switch. The first attempt was on for a few hours before getting removed, the second one below didn't pass the approval stage:

and here is Email I sent to try to convince Jen not to cancel my review:

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: March 09, 2022, 08:47:07 pm »
Jennifer will likely feel to be in an awkward situation. Years ago people posted negative reviews of Sydney Thunder when they booked a wrestling session with her and she refused to do any wrestling at all. Those reviews were removed, apparently because the two are friends and "why would you pay to list your services on a website where there are bad reviews?" Jennifer is nice and generally does good, but she is friends with a lot of these wrestlers and is not completely objective (I know simply identifying someone as transgender is not the same as leaving a bad review, but in both cases the reviews would cost the SG listed future revenue).

Emma Switch is supposed to be at the next Women on Fire event, and I think (can't remember exactly) she was at the last one. I can't say if they're close friends or not, but it's not going to be fun for her to work with someone who feels she's being treated unfairly (even if she's not). From Emma Switch's perspective, not identifying that for everyone to see will certainly be profitable, at least in the short-term, so she's not going to do it as long as no one forces her.

If Jennifer does take action, it's also one step closer to policing other profiles. If someone posts only pictures of ripped contest shape and they do a session way out of shape (like I forget her name, but someone posted a thread about someone coming back right after a pregnancy), is that also fraud?

Well, I guess anyone who reads review forums knows about it now. You should not take the content of sessiongirls.com as completely objective.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Emma Switch

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View