Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575631 Posts in 73203 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 07:15:42 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Emma Switch
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Emma Switch  (Read 30830 times)

Offline oltrucker

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Emma Switch
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2022, 03:49:13 pm »
It seems that this is a never ending story. As long as Emmaswitch will continue to deny, some doubt will remain in the minds of some people and we won't be able to convince them. I don't want to waist more time with this subject neither to be more involved within. So I will just answer your question: I know Emmaswitch since 1996 as we were in the same secondary school in Antwerp (Belgium) for 3 years (https://www.kunsthumaniora.be. He was a guy, very nice by the way, his name was Nono Pessoa and it was already obvious that his future would be to be a girl. I don't have any problem with this, I just find that it's a shame to not assume it. End of the story.

Don't know how true this is but,  It is pretty obvious...

Yes, he was a male student. By the way, if he attemps to show a female birth certificate please keep in your mind that in Belgium, since 2017 anybody can get to change the sex designation on her/his birth certificate. When you ask a "true copy" of the birth certificate, the fact that you requested and got that modification is indicated in the history. However, you can also obtain a simplified birth certificate "extract" where it is only indicated the new sex without any mention of the requested modifications of sex or name (so there is no trace).

Whatever the evidences you bring she will continue to deny, it's a matters of business, and her fans will always be in denial to shield themselves from their fantasy.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2022, 03:49:13 pm »

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2022, 07:21:45 pm »
It seems that this is a never ending story. As long as Emmaswitch will continue to deny, some doubt will remain in the minds of some people and we won't be able to convince them. I don't want to waist more time with this subject neither to be more involved within. So I will just answer your question: I know Emmaswitch since 1996 as we were in the same secondary school in Antwerp (Belgium) for 3 years (https://www.kunsthumaniora.be. He was a guy, very nice by the way, his name was Nono Pessoa and it was already obvious that his future would be to be a girl. I don't have any problem with this, I just find that it's a shame to not assume it. End of the story.

Don't know how true this is but,  It is pretty obvious...

Yes, he was a male student. By the way, if he attemps to show a female birth certificate please keep in your mind that in Belgium, since 2017 anybody can get to change the sex designation on her/his birth certificate. When you ask a "true copy" of the birth certificate, the fact that you requested and got that modification is indicated in the history. However, you can also obtain a simplified birth certificate "extract" where it is only indicated the new sex without any mention of the requested modifications of sex or name (so there is no trace).

Whatever the evidences you bring she will continue to deny, it's a matters of business, and her fans will always be in denial to shield themselves from their fantasy.

I have to thank Schmoe Nation . . . I feel like I just dodged one of China's hypersonic missiles.   :thanks:
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2022, 03:10:17 pm »
It's about the deception. She provides a service. For most people a person being a tranny is a deal breaker. They have a right to know.
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
https://www.redfin.com/MA/North-Reading/25R-Poplar-Ter-01864/home/105466631
andraspikler.gwm@gmail.com

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
Andras Pikler

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2022, 01:12:27 am »
It's about the deception. She provides a service. For most people a person being a tranny is a deal breaker. They have a right to know.

SHOULD have…

Offline grodigy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2022, 04:19:25 pm »
I live in Chicago. Last month emailed Emma Switch AKA Nono Pessoa for a private session, I didn't know that she is transsexual. I've no problem with transsexual people but not interested in sessioning one.

His/Her email tones were pretty rude, asked me to visit his home at night for private session in Wilmington but I refused. Later I discovered that he/she lives together with his/her partner whose name is Christopher Berger in this house.

Emma Switch AKA Nono Pessoa and his/her partner Christopher Berger create lots of fake profiles on the net and post fake session reviews, don't believe these kind of reviews. They're scammers.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2022, 05:54:11 pm »
I live in Chicago. Last month emailed Emma Switch AKA Nono Pessoa for a private session, I didn't know that she is transsexual. I've no problem with transsexual people but not interested in sessioning one.

His/Her email tones were pretty rude, asked me to visit his home at night for private session in Wilmington but I refused. Later I discovered that he/she lives together with his/her partner whose name is Christopher Berger in this house.

Emma Switch AKA Nono Pessoa and his/her partner Christopher Berger create lots of fake profiles on the net and post fake session reviews, don't believe these kind of reviews. They're scammers.

I'm with you re. my regard for trans people . . . no problem with them at all, we all need to do what's in our best interests and health, both mental and physical, but I'm just not interested in a session with someone not born a biological female.  One of my buddies who also sessions noted that there is a kind of weird twist in that we are attracted to women who are hyper-muscular and many of whom (most?) take PEDs which can produce some masculine side effects, but by and large, THAT doesn't bother us; of course, there are some extreme examples most of us have seen that DO cross a line. 

When Emma was scheduled to travel to LA, I sent an initial inquiry.  Her email was very polite and civil, but then I discovered the whole trans thing and begged off; turned out to not be an issue because she said she couldn't travel because her husband had contracted COVID.  It's difficult to make any sort of categorical evaluation of Emma as a person other than what I have to go on:  pleasant email exchange, but disappointed the whole trans thing was under wraps.

Offline Adam_S

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • FBB Fantasy
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2022, 01:59:40 am »
Good grief Grodigy.

Offline grodigy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2022, 03:01:40 pm »
she said she couldn't travel because her husband had contracted COVID

Now I understand he/she asked me to visit his/her partner's house in Wilmington at night. Emma Switch AKA Nono Pessoa may have COVID too.

Offline Dynamo

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2022, 02:37:26 pm »
Another starving artist.

It seems this dude travels around the world. Portugal, Belgium, The Netherlands, China, Romania and finally Wilmington - Naperville Chicago Illinois and other states in the US.

How many people sessioned with him without knowing that he is not a real woman?
How many people had live chat with him as muscular woman?
How many people purchased his clips as muscular woman?

He apparead around 2013. Probably being an artist doesn't pay enough?

I really wonder where did he learn to be so dishonest? In which country? A real crook.

Offline pat777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Athletes
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2022, 12:14:32 pm »
I met that session wrestler posing as a woman in 2015. Very bland emotionless experience, so we only wrestled, no fetish, no worship, thank god! I remember telling myself that was the weakest session wrestler I ever met, out of 25, which was surprising given the dude admitted being on roids (probably low endrogenic Anavar), "I'd never have that physique otherwise", must have been the weakest guy on the planet. Also said to be an amphetamine junky and moving to Romania to join a dom bf. That totally put me off too.

I seem to remember that the trans question had been raised on a Forum at the time, but quickly denied, which is still vehemently the case today on © Saradas ... and I NEVER thought wb270 and SessionGirls would participate in that deceit, knowingly so because the profile is still listed w/o any indication. I feel scammed, robbed and disgusted. I can't believe that people knew and never warned their "colleagues", even here apparently. Thank you to the few who just did, Dynamo, bulklover, …

On the positive side it shows that guys can go through surgery and hormone treatments, but women's sex-appeal, spicyness and emotional intelligence is beyond and unique.

Offline pat777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Athletes
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2022, 12:17:35 pm »
* ok apparently we can't cite the other forum, it was replaced by "@saradas" but it's obviously not Saradas ... it's the other one

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2022, 05:02:28 pm »
I met that session wrestler posing as a woman in 2015. Very bland emotionless experience, so we only wrestled, no fetish, no worship, thank god! I remember telling myself that was the weakest session wrestler I ever met, out of 25, which was surprising given the dude admitted being on roids (probably low endrogenic Anavar), "I'd never have that physique otherwise", must have been the weakest guy on the planet. Also said to be an amphetamine junky and moving to Romania to join a dom bf. That totally put me off too.

I seem to remember that the trans question had been raised on a Forum at the time, but quickly denied, which is still vehemently the case today on © Saradas ... and I NEVER thought wb270 and SessionGirls would participate in that deceit, knowingly so because the profile is still listed w/o any indication. I feel scammed, robbed and disgusted. I can't believe that people knew and never warned their "colleagues", even here apparently. Thank you to the few who just did, Dynamo, bulklover, …

On the positive side it shows that guys can go through surgery and hormone treatments, but women's sex-appeal, spicyness and emotional intelligence is beyond and unique.

I feel you, Pat.  I just barely dodged the bullet.  Again, no problem with trans people; live your life to the fullest.  But when one pulls in others, unsuspecting, especially with an activity that can be as intimate as a session, this kind of thing should not be on the QT.  And totally agree re. "emotional intelligence is beyond and unique"!  Which is one of many reasons we love them bulkettes!!

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2022, 12:49:38 am »

I feel you, Pat.  I just barely dodged the bullet.  Again, no problem with trans people; live your life to the fullest.  But when one pulls in others, unsuspecting, especially with an activity that can be as intimate as a session, this kind of thing should not be on the QT.  And totally agree re. "emotional intelligence is beyond and unique"!  Which is one of many reasons we love them bulkettes!!

100% agree. But my guess is there are so few people who would book a session with trans people that they have to "hide it" (i.e., at least not bring it up in advance) for this to be a money-making thing for them. It can already be hard enough for most session wrestlers to work in this business. I also understand the people running SG might not want to get in a position of forcing them to make it clear on their page and potentially be accused of discriminatory behavior, things like that. Oh well, glad I'm not in the position of doing moderation or running the websites.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline petitfilou87

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2022, 08:29:03 pm »
why do you write that Emma is a trans!! I think it's wrong!!!!! Emma is a very beautiful and very muscular woman!!! she is very pleasant and very friendly and she is a woman!!!
I met HER several times and each time it was an awesome session. Muscleworship , feat of strengh as lift and carry , armwrestling , oiled her muscles, punch abs .. BUT never wrestling or scissors because I don t like that. I would like to see her again for a new session. I met HER several times it s a real woman.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2022, 01:25:27 am »
why do you write that Emma is a trans!! I think it's wrong!!!!! Emma is a very beautiful and very muscular woman!!! she is very pleasant and very friendly and she is a woman!!!
I met HER several times and each time it was an awesome session. Muscleworship , feat of strengh as lift and carry , armwrestling , oiled her muscles, punch abs .. BUT never wrestling or scissors because I don t like that. I would like to see her again for a new session. I met HER several times it s a real woman.

Cause Emma was born a man.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Emma Switch

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View