Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574921 Posts in 72976 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 23, 2024, 07:48:02 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Emma Switch
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Emma Switch  (Read 30790 times)

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
Re: Emma Switch
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2022, 10:28:23 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am a bit surprised. I'd just taken her to be a butch queer.
You'd think somebody who had transgendered would want to look more feminine.
I wonder how many clients didn't realise even after meeting her.

That was my question . . . after seeing some clips of her on C4S, I was utterly convinced she was 100% natty.
Life sucks and then you die.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2022, 10:28:23 pm »

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2022, 12:06:22 am »
I'm also a bit surprised. She was never my cup of tea for a session and I've never thought of booking her, but I fully understood that plenty of people in this "hobby" would want to.

I saw this question asked before about her before and I could swear remembering someone saying she's always been on the same side of things, so I just assumed that was the case.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2022, 07:27:21 pm »
I think a short Mohawk would be a better look for her. Tapered Physique had it for a bit and look like a utter bad ass!

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2022, 07:37:18 pm »
From the moment I saw Emma  I always suspected she was transgendered.  It was easy to see with anyone with common sense.

Offline gregtherangerstott

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2022, 11:02:35 pm »
From the moment I saw Emma  I always suspected she was transgendered.  It was easy to see with anyone with common sense.

Yeah, I thought that her name, Switch, was always supposed to be an intentional pun. Another one whom I suspect is transgender is Anubet.

Offline wookie224

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2022, 11:05:12 pm »
I have heard other models say the same thing in chat. Personally I think they are just drawing conclusions and assumptions with no fact. Either way she is doing great work! 

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2022, 02:03:57 am »

Common sense?  Well, that leaves me out.  :(

Offline Dynamo

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2022, 12:05:40 pm »

Common sense?  Well, that leaves me out.  :(

::)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2022, 07:03:10 am »

The fact she intends on keeping that horrible bow cut and yeah that facial features…

Offline Dynamo

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2022, 05:22:49 pm »

The fact she intends on keeping that horrible bow cut and yeah that facial features…

DUAL / DUEL is an intimate portrait of Nono Pessoa, a painter and professional wrestler.

DUAL / DUEL SPRING SUMMER 2017

It’s Not What We Create, It’s How We Create It

DUAL / DUEL is an intimate portrait of Nono Pessoa, a painter and professional wrestler.

Fitted in a tight wrestling singlet, Nono shares memories of painting, soul, body and identity. Nono’s story dresses images of two friends, Maria and Maurizio, their silence charged with intimacy.

“You say – sensitive, intuitive – feminine; active, decision-making, masculine", Nono says. "But of course, a sexual organ doesn’t prevent you from being one or the other.“ Getting harnessed to a horselike metallic structure, Nono seems to honour the promise to create new rules: – “I want to be – I want to free myself from all the boxes”.

This documentary accompanies the Spring Summer 2017 collection designed by Lluis Corujo Besga and Andrea Cammarosano, two long-time friends, who met over ten years ago at the Academy of Fine Arts in Antwerp, Belgium.

“Working together has always come naturally to us and is something we have sought to formalise for a long time. Suddenly last February we were in the right place in life to finally act on it”.

The resulting collection, which is previewed in this video, is a celebration of Togetherness:

Images of brother and sisterhood emblazon a selection of t-shirts and sweatshirts. Andrea and Lluis seek a re-definition of human bonds – soul, sibling and mentor, family of blood and choice, bonds that defy genders and generations. We can now accept that brothers can be sisters and sisters brothers yet, of late we have focused more on the journey than the rightful destination.

Such bonds are anchored in the body body. Ornate calligraphies in bullion embroidery and print evoke tribal tattoos on the flesh of skin toned fabrics. Deceptively simple, these garments are of mixmatched pattern constructions refitted for comfort - as for tops with asymmetric raglan- and inset-sleeves.

An homage to the ancient Greeks, Andrea and Lluis connect the spiritual and the physical, the noble and trivial, the celestial and lurid with the gristle of wrestling of that ancient world. Delicate, traditional jacquards illustrate Soul Mates and sado-maso, colossal sex-toys.. Centaurs - half human half horse, a foremost hybrid - are woven into a seasonal totem. Likeness’ are painterly tightly wound fine miniatures or wide canvas' of thick loose free brushstrokes.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2022, 03:11:29 am »
I remember seeing this crop up 5 years ago and asking someone I knew had met her about it, the reply was very direct. Curious, that. I suppose I'm now glad a certain work trip got called off.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2022, 03:35:06 am »

Fitted in a tight wrestling singlet, Nono shares memories of painting, soul, body and identity. Nono’s story dresses images of two friends, Maria and Maurizio, their silence charged with intimacy.

“You say – sensitive, intuitive – feminine; active, decision-making, masculine", Nono says. "But of course, a sexual organ doesn’t prevent you from being one or the other.“ Getting harnessed to a horselike metallic structure, Nono seems to honour the promise to create new rules: – “I want to be – I want to free myself from all the boxes”.

This documentary accompanies the Spring Summer 2017 collection designed by Lluis Corujo Besga and Andrea Cammarosano, two long-time friends, who met over ten years ago at the Academy of Fine Arts in Antwerp, Belgium.

“Working together has always come naturally to us and is something we have sought to formalise for a long time. Suddenly last February we were in the right place in life to finally act on it”.

The resulting collection, which is previewed in this video, is a celebration of Togetherness:

Images of brother and sisterhood emblazon a selection of t-shirts and sweatshirts. Andrea and Lluis seek a re-definition of human bonds – soul, sibling and mentor, family of blood and choice, bonds that defy genders and generations. We can now accept that brothers can be sisters and sisters brothers yet, of late we have focused more on the journey than the rightful destination.

Such bonds are anchored in the body body. Ornate calligraphies in bullion embroidery and print evoke tribal tattoos on the flesh of skin toned fabrics. Deceptively simple, these garments are of mixmatched pattern constructions refitted for comfort - as for tops with asymmetric raglan- and inset-sleeves.

An homage to the ancient Greeks, Andrea and Lluis connect the spiritual and the physical, the noble and trivial, the celestial and lurid with the gristle of wrestling of that ancient world. Delicate, traditional jacquards illustrate Soul Mates and sado-maso, colossal sex-toys.. Centaurs - half human half horse, a foremost hybrid - are woven into a seasonal totem. Likeness’ are painterly tightly wound fine miniatures or wide canvas' of thick loose free brushstrokes.

I must be a Philistine because the only reaction I had to that video was "Okay, that's whacky!"

Offline oltrucker

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2022, 03:18:13 pm »
It seems that this is a never ending story. As long as Emmaswitch will continue to deny, some doubt will remain in the minds of some people and we won't be able to convince them. I don't want to waist more time with this subject neither to be more involved within. So I will just answer your question: I know Emmaswitch since 1996 as we were in the same secondary school in Antwerp (Belgium) for 3 years (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) He was a guy, very nice by the way, his name was Nono Pessoa and it was already obvious that his future would be to be a girl. I don't have any problem with this, I just find that it's a shame to not assume it. End of the story.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2022, 10:53:35 am »
It seems that this is a never ending story. As long as Emmaswitch will continue to deny, some doubt will remain in the minds of some people and we won't be able to convince them. I don't want to waist more time with this subject neither to be more involved within. So I will just answer your question: I know Emmaswitch since 1996 as we were in the same secondary school in Antwerp (Belgium) for 3 years (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. He was a guy, very nice by the way, his name was Nono Pessoa and it was already obvious that his future would be to be a girl. I don't have any problem with this, I just find that it's a shame to not assume it. End of the story.

Don't know how true this is but,  It is pretty obvious...

Offline Dynamo

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2022, 11:11:55 pm »

I must be a Philistine because the only reaction I had to that video was "Okay, that's whacky!"

...Nono says. "But of course, a sexual organ doesn’t prevent you from being one or the other.“ ...
...We can now accept that brothers can be sisters and sisters brothers yet,...

If someone asks that question after seeing that video, they're in denial.

I found various contributions of Nono himself on transgender web publications with comments on his transformation process.
A brochure of a transgender association where she helps as translator. Transgender Europe.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Emma Switch

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View