Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574162 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 11:35:57 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ms Melissa  (Read 126786 times)

Offline glopez86

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Ms Melissa
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2010, 09:42:07 pm »
I have the choice to meet mistress treasure or ms Melissa for a session. Does anyone have suggestions or details of sEssions with either of these woman?

Forum Saradas

Ms Melissa
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2010, 09:42:07 pm »

bugs

Re: Ms Melissa or treasure
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2010, 01:28:41 am »
Ms Melissa is fantastic.  Never had a session with Treasure.

Offline lovethestuff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2010, 10:02:27 pm »
did you see Treasures ass? its like David in Florence, except better, its WOW !!!!!
I think if you stuck Treasure in the Louvre in the sculpture garden, people will stop lookling at the greco-roman stuff.

yes really.

whosbetter? never saw Melissa.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Heynow

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2010, 03:42:20 am »
If i were you i would visit Treasure.  That ass is just too fine to miss up!

Offline artax

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Ms Melissa Anyone know who this is?
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2010, 03:42:40 pm »
agree should be kept discreet- she doesn't want name out there- if someone is using a different name real name should not be posted in public forum

Offline carlvick

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2010, 04:21:22 pm »
Treasure, baby.  that ass is incredible, and her legs are amazing too.  I look at that ass online and I can't believe I rode that thing.

femusclover

« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2010, 11:48:50 am »
Treasure, baby.  that ass is incredible, and her legs are amazing too.  I look at that ass online and I can't believe I rode that thing.

Treasure is the best besides her amazing ass, fantastic thick thighs and beautiful sensitive nipples she is so god damn sexy and sensual.  Definitely worth many sessions.
Do not know Melissa so cannot make a comparison.

Offline phonixer

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2010, 07:30:04 am »
Hi guys.  I know who Ms Melissa is - but has anyone seen her recently?  She is coming to the UK in August and just wondering whether she is still in bodybuilder shape?  There doesn't seem much very recent session experience on here.  Thanks in advance!

guile45

« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2010, 12:18:47 pm »
do both do fs?

Butch40

« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2010, 12:58:13 pm »
I saw Ms Melissa in the last couple of weeks.  She isn't in contest shape or currently dieting to get there, but she isn't carrying any appreciable bodyfat and she looks fantastic.    She has had some changes in her personal life and I think she will be doing a lot of touring in the future.  Ive seen her a few times and will be seing her again.

Offline lovethestuff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2010, 03:09:07 pm »
hey butch, any details, about mm?
User is currently banned [View]

Butch40

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2010, 02:39:36 am »
Im not into wrestling but our sessions have been about roleplaying.  She is easygoing, aims to please, doesnt watch the clock particulary close  and is a nice person.  Her body is toned and she has an almost impossibly small waist.  She is comfortable with her body, loves showing it off,  and loves to have your mouth on her big clit.  If you are into roleplaying she is game but you should bring your own toys and props.  When making initial contact she was very guarded, and doesn't give out many details.  This is my first post so Im not sure how much more personal info I should put out on the board.  If anyone wants more details please post here your any questions.

squatty2

« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2010, 04:25:02 am »

define "rode that thing"...

Offline carlvick

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2010, 05:37:25 pm »

define "rode that thing"...

no penetration, but I sure did ride that thing

iguana29

« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2010, 07:27:03 pm »
Who is MM? Interested for August but would kinda like to know 1st.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View