Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574461 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 07:13:36 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  UK and Ireland Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini, Wellness and Fitness  |  Sightings of FBBs in gyms or elsewhere in London/UK
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sightings of FBBs in gyms or elsewhere in London/UK  (Read 38304 times)

Offline rhodelbert@hotmail.com

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Sightings of FBBs in gyms or elsewhere in London/UK
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2014, 04:47:27 pm »
Saw a super ripped girl in the gym at David Lloyd Derby today. There's also amazon type woman there - about 6feet tall and 200 lbs who trains with all the men. I cast a sneaky glance their way when I can  :cool2:

Forum Saradas

Offline rickybrown

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2014, 09:55:40 am »
My best sighting of all time was when I visited the first Bodypower show at the NEC in Birmingham about five years ago. Driving into the car park, I saw a couple walking back from the halls to their car. He was clearly a BB as well, but she was the most incredible amazon I have ever witnessed. She must have been close to 6ft tall and she was absolutely immense. Her shoulders were so wide she couldn't put her arms by her sides. I have seen the competitors at the Ms. Olympia contest in the flesh and she made all of them look puny. I managed to park the car and ran like hell to try and catch them up, but they had disappeared.
I have looked out for her at subsequent Bodypower shows but have never seen her again. I would love to find out who she was. I can't think that she can have ever competed because she would have caused a sensation.

Offline Boyo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2014, 09:24:17 am »
I think that's the best part about liking FBB's and being somewhat familiar with a lot of them due to the internet. The chance of spotting a woman that you've never seen before.

It's kinda assumed that if you get to a certain level of muscularity then you OBVIOUSLY want to compete, and get your name out there, or possibly make money online (if you get my drift). Not all women though (just like not all men). Some just want to be as muscular as possible, just because they want to.

At my spin class there was a very, very muscular older blonde woman. Must have been late 40s, early 50s. Tall, long blonde hair, long, thick, ropey muscles. She probably could have competed, but was never interested. There must be hundreds of women, thousands even, worldwide who we have no idea about. To me that's exciting.

fredzeppelin

« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2014, 10:22:32 pm »
Wow, there do seem to be a lot of fbb fans in the UK. Too bad there are so few fbbs there.

I'd be interested in hearing about fbb sightings in  Germany. That is one country where there are
a LOT of fbbs (relatively speaking) -- probably third most, after the US and Canada.

Offline Boyo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2014, 05:15:06 pm »
I think the UK lacks world class FBB's and, coupled with that, steroid culture within women who work out. We lack the really big girls. However I will say that we have plenty of muscular women (relatively speaking). Plenty o' girls walking about with fairly decent musculature about them, but very few much bigger than that.

You go to some places in the UK, like Bridgend, Liverpool, Newcastle or Southend On Sea and steroid culture is overwhelming in the menfolk, however that's never transferred across to the women, and I suppose that's surprising.

Offline Gourmetguy

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB - The way women should be :)
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2014, 12:13:08 am »
Few days ago i saw a girl walking to Hulme with huge defined biceps.
She had black curly long hair and was waring a sleeveless basketball vest (im guessing to show off thos biceps)

I can't believe it, I have never seen a fbb on the streets anywhere before and within the space of 2 months i saw three!
you shouldn't have to ask for karma if it is deserved

UK_Fan

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2014, 09:42:21 am »
Two sighting of muscular women in London and a drawing of one on a billboard:

1.  About a couple of years ago I was walking through the (new) concourse at Kings Cross Station to catch my train home when suddenly this incredibly muscular, but very short asian woman (almost certainly a FBB, but I didn't recognise her face and didn't get a photo [no phone with a camera back then!]) - she had huge legs (both quads/hams and calves) and big arms, all of which were very defined and tanned.  I would've tried to speak to her (she seemed a bit lost and eventually spoke to a [lucky] male member of staff to fin the right platform), only I would've missed my train (bummer).  Amazingly I (probably) saw her again not too far away (about 15-20 mins walk) in Russell Square about 6 months later walking in the opposite direction with some nerdy-looking middle-aged (~50) guy (he looked like a college professor, which was a possibility given the location [lots of colleges/universities in the vicinity]).  Hopefully she will make an appearance again in the not-too-distant future as I still work in this part of London.  I will try and get a photo as I now have a smart phone with a camera.

2.  My other recent sighting was during my lunch-hour one day last week when I passed what I initially thought was a not-too-attractive woman (she was also smoking at the time), only to catch sight of her legs, particularly from the rear - they were large and very well defined - especially the calves.  I will definitely go for a walk that route again armed with my camera phone.  You never know, I might even have the courage to speak to her.

As others have said, the UK doesn't have a lot of decent FBBs, but a good number of fit and muscular women, most of which stay under the radar for us fans.

Finally, here's the 1950's comic-book-style billboard I saw (no covered over when I looked a couple of months ago) when travelling to a work meeting about a year ago:

The artist, Wrecking International (real name Alex Wright I believe) has its own website and facebook page showing him creating the artwork and other femuscle artwork he's produced.

http://www.wreckageinternational.com/    (just click on the icon and then hunt round the gallery)
https://www.facebook.com/WreckageInternational/photos_stream

jiminy

« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2014, 07:49:47 pm »
I go to the gym when there are very few people around, so rarely see any muscular girls in my area, but they are definintely around. A couple of months ago I was driving home and saw an amazingly fit girl running down the footpath beside the road. I struggled to keep my eyeballs on the road as I slowed down to check her out. Young brunette in black shorts and sports bra- looked a bit like Jessica Biel, but her body was more like the Tennis player, Sam Stosur's. Ripped, bulging biceps and rounded, powerful shoulders. Great muscle "detail" in her back too.

I think there are plenty of muscular women in the UK. We might not have a lot of "famous bodybuilders", but from what I know about competitive bodybuilding, even if you've got the body, it can still be notoriously difficult to get a pro card and compete in the shows you aspire to compete in.

When I first joined my gym, I used to see a woman who wasn't particularly ripped, but thick/bulky and pretty damn strong. She used to deadlift close to 200KG, and bench 100KG. Worked as a security guard somewhere, apparently.

Offline hendoo

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2014, 11:07:56 pm »
More sightings in Kingston upon Thames. Saw a particular ripped blonde middle aged woman in Bentall's shopping center and another woman who jogs down Coombe Lane towards Wimbledon in the morning. Kingston seems to be quite a good place to live.

Offline Spook345

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2014, 11:20:57 am »
during the summer months we had a boot camp every Monday night at our local beach in Northumberland, a few muscular woman, but the impressive part was the trainer was none other than FBB Sharon Maddison, a small but very muscular power house, was always a wonderful sight watching her and other women training pulling tyres and flipping them

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Amzmick

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2022, 09:38:04 am »
I think that's the best part about liking FBB's and being somewhat familiar with a lot of them due to the internet. The chance of spotting a woman that you've never seen before.

It's kinda assumed that if you get to a certain level of muscularity then you OBVIOUSLY want to compete, and get your name out there, or possibly make money online (if you get my drift). Not all women though (just like not all men). Some just want to be as muscular as possible, just because they want to.

At my spin class there was a very, very muscular older blonde woman. Must have been late 40s, early 50s. Tall, long blonde hair, long, thick, ropey muscles. She probably could have competed, but was never interested. There must be hundreds of women, thousands even, worldwide who we have no idea about. To me that's exciting.
Hey Boyo are you around in Swindon

Offline Amzmick

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2022, 09:40:10 am »
I'm from Swindon too :)

Two more muscular hotties from our hometown, Sara Fidalgo and Andrea Fitzgerald.....and there are more, just don't have photos of them :)

Sara Fidalgo

Andrea Fitzgerald

Hey Gunsters are you around ?

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  UK and Ireland Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini, Wellness and Fitness  |  Sightings of FBBs in gyms or elsewhere in London/UK

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View