Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575166 Posts in 73009 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 04:19:52 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  muscleangels
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: muscleangels  (Read 19562 times)

montyburns

muscleangels
« on: December 27, 2013, 03:00:59 pm »
Is it just me or is muscleangels not the website it used to be. No more attractive models, only the roid freaks. No more photo galleries only video clips. The content of the website is getting worse and worse. Seems like they cannot find any ladies foir their shootings. Or maybe the photographers changed their style and only shoot the steroid freaks who look like male bodybuilders.

Forum Saradas

muscleangels
« on: December 27, 2013, 03:00:59 pm »

Patrick_Henry

Re: muscleangels.com getting worse and worse
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 04:01:33 am »
Is it just me or is muscleangels not the website it used to be. No more attractive models, only the roid freaks. No more photo galleries only video clips. The content of the website is getting worse and worse. Seems like they cannot find any ladies foir their shootings. Or maybe the photographers changed their style and only shoot the steroid freaks who look like male bodybuilders.

Monty,
I'm a big fan of the Awefilms site.. I think he has the most creative, and eclectic mix of talent & scenarios on his site. But I think they've stopped posting still photos there as well (?) I love photos, but maybe some of these webmasters believe that still photography has become antiquated for the modern marketplace (?) Everything has to be HD video.. I think it's mistake, it makes the selection one-dimensional, & to your point- I don't always wanna' see juiced up, acned bodies in High Def. Old school photos & video suffice in showing the beauty of the muscle shapes & size ~

Offline jalo000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 09:20:13 pm »
I just joined...I dunno I think it's probably one of the best! Huge ripped vascular women...what more could you ask for? I would recommend to any one. I think Annie is doing a great job....no other site has that material and caliber FBB.

Offline jdc031

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 08:22:33 pm »
As for me, I love the models, hate the videography.  All those low angle shots, repetitive flexing, and lack of good upper body closeups from straight or inside angles, and never any gymwork.  The site has so much promise, but it disappoints me each time I subscribe.

Offline GoBrendaGo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 06:57:38 pm »
I have been feeling this way about MA for sometime now.  I really haven't been impressed with their post for a long time now.  Every now and then they will throw you a nice clip of Maryse or Alina, but for the most part the clips suck.  As for "roid freaks" I really have no idea who you are talking about.  .  .  maybe Maryse?  I think her clips are awesome.  While I will admit she isn't the most attractive lady in the face, her body is AMAZING IMHO. 

I would like to see more gym clips, and I would like to see a little bit more muscle.  I think part of the problem is that the sport is losing steam.  More women and leaving the sport or downsizing and so I think that might be a reason for the lack of quality.

Also, Annie was on her facebook fansite complaining about the pirating of her material.  She was saying that it was really hard to come up with new ideas because of a lot of her clips were being posted all over the internet.  Maybe she just doesn't care anymore. 

I hope MA doesn't die off because if it does we are all screwed.  If we have to depend on Awefilms we are all going to be in trouble.  They haven't really been anything to talk about for a long time now.  Oh well.  Guess only time will tell.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2014, 03:38:33 am »
I don't really see what the problem is.  I've been an on-n-off member to MA for years and the only thing that has changed is the video/pic quality.  They have always lean more towards shooting the big gurlz rather than the fitness/figure type.  I do get the gripe with constant low angled filming but MA hasn't overused it like some others.  Some people do like it and they do have to cater to different people's taste.

@ jdc031 - I don't get the repetitive flexing excuse.  It's a posing vid?  The girlz flex.  They are doing what they are suppose to do.  If it is coming off repetitive than that has more to do with the lady's flexing-style.  Lets use 2 popular FBBs for examples.  Right now I could watch Kashma Maharaj flex for hours.  It's all in the different subtle things she does when hitting shot after shot.  The speed at which she flexes, the eye contact she makes when hitting the shots, the facial expressions she has(one minute she's giving us the come-fuck-me look and the next she giving us a coy smile), and the ways she moves her body to give different angles when she's hitting the same pose.  Now another FBB who is quite popular but IMO is rather boring to watch would be Tina Chandler.  Great FBB but she's very robotic in her flexing, she's expressionless 90% of the time, and comes off like she's just going through the motions rather than trying to put on a good show. 
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Aokusa

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2014, 06:23:26 am »
Its a great site I join on and off all the time :)  :cool2:

Offline jdc031

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2014, 04:48:48 pm »
papadoc1981 - I get your point.  I guess if the the quality of the flexing pose is good, one wants to see it repeated.  If not, it becomes boring.  But one person's quality shot is another person's yawner.  I love the repetitive bicep shots on Monia Gioasa's videos or many of the old RM or WPW videos of Maroldo or Ralabate for example.

minast

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2014, 09:20:08 am »
Just re-joined after a while away. Agree with a lot of the points made here. Great quality stills and video's, could do with a bit more nudity though  ???

ames14

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2014, 12:46:18 pm »
Just re-joined after a while away. Agree with a lot of the points made here. Great quality stills and video's, could do with a bit more nudity though  ???

agreed, give it some time it is very hard to keep coming out with new material especially
with fbbing being in a current state of decline (canceling of some pro shows, eg. arnold, etc)

Offline Toroko

• Activity:
    0%
muscleangels
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2016, 10:00:21 am »
Any ideas? At first I received 24 hour ban after d/l 14.9Gb, and now only after 7.2Gb (65 clips).

Offline LordDaroth

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Muscleangels daily bandwidth
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2016, 10:36:11 am »
That kind of downloading behavior would give me the impression someone is trying to make a site-rip

Offline Toroko

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2016, 11:14:23 am »
Well, you need to d/l videos in order to watch them. And I want to watch a lot :)
Some websites have daily d/l limit = 10Gb, just can't figure out what limit is here.

Offline Toroko

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2016, 07:07:20 am »
Daily limit downsized to 3Gb/day (25-30 clips).

m76

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2016, 11:25:46 pm »
I can't really wrap my head around the purpose of download limits.  It might have had a purpose when bandwith for sites was very limited and if many started downloading everything at once others couldn't browse the site properly.
But that was in the fucking nineties. Just enough with this limiting crap. And some sites aren't even upfront about it. You find out after paying. They get no sympathy from me after trolling their paying customers.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  muscleangels

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View