Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579331 Posts in 73925 Topics by 29360 Members - Latest Member: sexer May 10, 2024, 08:46:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  hdphysiques
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: hdphysiques  (Read 21559 times)

Offline sluggo

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
hdphysiques
« on: December 15, 2013, 08:59:41 am »
HD Physiques is total BS....

They advertize all the SC vidoes and then when you sign up....ooops, its another subscription.

Avoid this BS scam.

Forum Saradas

hdphysiques
« on: December 15, 2013, 08:59:41 am »

Offline bombomper

• Activity:
    0%
Re: HDphysiques is Total BS
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 09:06:14 pm »
SC?

qwqw

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 09:16:41 pm »
Shannon Courtney? In a lot of their updates, they seem to push you to sign up for their other sites like Tanya or CW, or to buy their on demand videos. They do seem to have a fair amount of content though. Not sure how often they post legitimate updates, however.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 09:05:55 am »
HDP and Tanya Fitness are run jointly, just like Her Biceps and Femflex sort of used to be. You don't HAVE to join those other sites if you don't want to, they give you the option.

Idk how they run it but I believe the studio videos are specifically geared to support the athlete in question, like Shannon. She says she is sponsored by them, so probably receives some kind of funds for that.

Offline LordDaroth

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2013, 09:09:02 am »
HDP and Tanya Fitness are run jointly, just like Her Biceps and Femflex sort of used to be. You don't HAVE to join those other sites if you don't want to, they give you the option.

Idk how they run it but I believe the studio videos are specifically geared to support the athlete in question, like Shannon. She says she is sponsored by them, so probably receives some kind of funds for that.

I hear they pay for all of her supplements, food and stuff. In turn, she's exclusive to those sites

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2013, 12:16:36 am »

I hear they pay for all of her supplements, food and stuff. In turn, she's exclusive to those sites
That sounds like a good idea.  I've never heard that being done before.  But I wonder, would she be making more if she had her own website and didn't shoot exclusively with HDP and TF.  When you think about all the fansites available that would be lining up to pay for some of her time: muscleangels, femflex, herbiceps, ftv, awefilms, muscle-fantasies, female-power, krivstudios, wingsofstrength, female muscle, AMB, utopia ent., female-bodybulders, femalecityflex, fitvids, scissorfoxes, or maybe even start a c4s store.
User is currently banned [View]

laughaboutidiots

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2013, 01:14:23 am »

That sounds like a good idea.  I've never heard that being done before.  But I wonder, would she be making more if she had her own website and didn't shoot exclusively with HDP and TF.  When you think about all the fansites available that would be lining up to pay for some of her time: muscleangels, femflex, herbiceps, ftv, awefilms, muscle-fantasies, female-power, krivstudios, wingsofstrength, female muscle, AMB, utopia ent., female-bodybulders, femalecityflex, fitvids, scissorfoxes, or maybe even start a c4s store.

dont think so...having a own website isnt cheap....most of them dont even cover the costs.....and if you dont have a partner who knows how to photograph and shoot videos, who should do ?....where get the material ?

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2013, 03:13:27 pm »

dont think so...having a own website isnt cheap....most of them dont even cover the costs.....and if you dont have a partner who knows how to photograph and shoot videos, who should do ?....where get the material ?

I doubt she has the time or expertise to do so. This is in her favor really. I'm sure that eventually she will be made available to other things (early on she said she'd never do the muscle worship stuff and now look).

Offline crabdone

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2013, 09:09:45 pm »

Isn't that the exact thing the OP was complaining about?  He joined the site looking for one thing and was told it's on another site (that he has the 'option' to join).  Sounds like the definition of bait and switch to me. 

Offline LordDaroth

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2013, 07:09:47 am »

Isn't that the exact thing the OP was complaining about?  He joined the site looking for one thing and was told it's on another site (that he has the 'option' to join).  Sounds like the definition of bait and switch to me.

Yeah, because hdphysiques totally doesn't have a shitton of other awesome material right?

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2013, 08:30:54 pm »

hardly bait & switch... if the OP was paying attention, the updates on HDP clearly state that the Shannon & Tanya clips are on another site (tanyafitness). You dont even have to be a member to view the list of updates on either of the sites.

HDP does have a lot of content, so download, be happy :)
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

qwqw

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2013, 12:52:33 am »
It is pretty clear, but there's a fair point to be made if you expect a new video clip every couple of days and the only new video within those couple of days is on some other site you have to join. Another fair point is that it's questionable to put a large portion of Shannon's videos on Tanya's site.

Offline lanky

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
HD physique stores Dani reardon
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2014, 07:05:49 pm »
I paid for a Dani Raerdon clip and cant get it to work as something is up with my pc, the site has not been able to fix it,

if i give someone my login could you upload it to somewhere i can download it from ? pm me

Offline Rodned3

• Activity:
    0%
Re: HD physique stores Dani reardon
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2014, 12:25:58 am »
Your inbox is full, I can't PM you.
User is currently banned [View]

m76

hdphysiques
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2017, 09:46:43 pm »
I just re-joined the site. Foolishly I didn't inform myself. I didn't realize that they still have the stupid 2.5GB / day download limit.

That limit has been around for years. And it's getting more and more annoying as videos get larger. Their typical videos are 2 minutes long, which are over 100MB. So you can download maybe 20-25 videos a day, and then you're banned for 24 hours.
If you're anything like me who likes to do their browsing in great doses once or twice a week, then this system is like hell.

I couldn't even focus on the quality of the videos and content with this hanging over my head. I immediately unsubbed as I realized this was the case.  If I could I'd even ask for a refund, but sadly they don't allow paypal where it would be possible to file a complaint.

At least ccbill is still better than some other sites that completely lack secure payment options like herbiceps and krivstudio.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  hdphysiques

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View