Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575614 Posts in 73202 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 05:55:33 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [poddy] Natalie and the PumpSuit | #FMG
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [poddy] Natalie and the PumpSuit | #FMG  (Read 86590 times)

Offline Poddy

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Natalie and the PumpSuit (FMG)
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2014, 02:45:06 pm »
As Natalie locked the door on their usual stall, she could already feel her muscles tightening as the suit's potent little teeth began sinking into her.
"Ok we're safe - I'm going to put you down." Natalie hurriedly pulled off Rachel's tracksuit pants and t-shirt before she unfurled her body along the bench, before she too stripped down to only her suit.

"Who knows if we'll be able to control ourselves when the suit star --- ugh!" Natalie recoiled with an orgasmic judder. Immediately, she felt a balloon of power ferociously swelling inside her heaving chest. Incredible energy crackled through her veins - every one of her muscles began jacking-up to its peak.

The sensation was deeper, fiercer. Natalie felt the warm venom - bountiful and unimpeded -trickling deep into her vulnerable muscles. Natalie's trembling hands balled into little fists, her forearms pumped tighter and tighter.

"Ohmygod here it comes...here it co -- hnngghhh."  Natalie's whole body began to pulse with ecstasy.

Juiced-up muscles ascended her arms, bulging thicker and thicker with every heartbeat. Natalie purred passionately as she watched her forearms pumping bigger and wider. Thirsty veins slithered along her swelling biceps. Her biceps flexed themselves as tightly as they could, swelling to their 15-inch peak. With a long, vigorous squeeze, their thick heads slowly began to separate into immaculately sculpted balls of muscle.

Her throbbing triceps straightened her arms again. Her sinewy horse-shoes eagerly creaked another inch outwards. Natalie sunk her teeth into her lower lip - never had the spandex sleeves felt so tight around her bulging arms.

Moments later, Rachel's arched her back off of the bench as the broken and exposed fibres of her delicate muscles were positively drenched by the suits enhancing venom.

"Oh god! It's so stro - strong! Ahnggh!" Between her guttural moans, Rachel heard a fleshy creaking, followed by the greasy suit sliding along her slippery skin. With a heightened sensuality, she felt her thumping heartbeat ripple through every muscle in her body.

Through her flickering eyelids, Rachel ogled Natalie's gorgeous body inflating before her. Rachel licked her lips desirously as Natalie's python arms sensually thickened.  “Ok. Come on, come on. Give it to me." her inner voice commanded.

At once, she felt the venom's warmth trickling down into the deepest sinews of her muscles, then with an orgasmic burst of pleasure, her biceps groaned outwards. They both bulged to golf ball size, then relaxed, and then bulged once more, fuller and harder. "Yes! Yes!"

Natalie struggled to stifle her carnal moans as her shoulders ripened. Pumpkin-sized striations  rippled across her shuddering delts. The incredible power bounced from her trembling hands to the widest sinews of her shoulders. Every vigorous thump widened Natalie's upper-body as her burly muscles were pumped up to bodybuilder size.

Seconds later, Rachel's shoulders began quivering. The serum seeped keenly into the very core of her bony joints. With an excited gasp, her jagged shoulders inflated. Striations rippled through them - the awkward joints were slowly encased in a tight ball of muscle."Oh god. More, more!" Her mind begged. A trio of veins stretched across her burning shoulders. Rachel's mind wandered to Natalie's deliciously ripe muscles. Obediently, the suit groped her aching shoulders once again. A lustful grin stretched across her lips as her tender new delts bulged wider by another inch.

Saturated with venom, Natalie's legs groaned with size. She squeezed her knees together, helpless to the orgasmic mayhem ricocheting inside her.  Three striated strips thickened her quads all the way up to her soaking crotch. She gasped incredulously as she felt her hulking thighs squeeze against one another. After an endless rally of sensual ripples, her thigh gap was squeezed out of existence by her bulging quads before her swelling calves hoisted her to her toes.

With a sudden tug from behind, Natalie's delicious glutes pumped another centimetre fuller. The slippery suit nuzzled adoringly into her sensitive pussy. "Ugh...fuck!" Natalie burst. Her surging muscles thumping giddily as they bulged.

Awe-struck by Natalie's beautifully brawny legs - her hulking quads, her voluminous calves and their incredible definition, Rachel whimpered desirously: "I want it! I want it!" On cue, her trembling legs locked straight.

Redoubled power cascaded down her thighs and into her tiny flayed toes. Her slender thighs inflated with lean, powerful muscles. Her wiry quads trembled towards their new size. Veins pumped furiously along her inner thighs. Tight and defined strips of muscles rippled down her legs. Rachel moaned with desire as she felt her glutes ripened beneath her quivering hips. Her swelling calves sent her toes pointing to the wall at her feet.

The suit was relentless. Natalie gasped desperately. Never had so many of her muscles been pumped-up so intensely, or so passionately.

With an adoring whole-body squeeze, one climactic wave of jacked-up muscle rolled up her legs and arms. Natalie's heart pounded uncontrollably as she realised their inevitable collision. Panting with anticipation, her whole body trembled with euphoric power.

The waves collided deep in the centre of her chest. Natalie's lips snarled and her eyes slammed shut as she was overcome by paralysing power. Her chest thrust outwards. Her pecs swelled and pressed adoringly into one another. She felt them pulsing thicker, centimetre by centimetre. The thinning spandex slid more snugly between her pussy lips with each shudder of unrivalled pleasure.

She felt the deep crevice in her back tense and then ripple from the base of her spine to between her shoulder blades. Her lats flared proudly, before they too grew bigger. Insatiable tension gripped her densely knotted back.

Her six-pack surged outwards, her washboard abs punched into a baking tray of muscle.

Rachel eyes-widened glared into Natalie's body ascended to bodybuilder levels, she visualised them bulging out of her own tiny torso. She closed her eyes. "Yes! I can take it! I can take it!"

With a twist of her lip, she fought against the suit's masterful gropes, and managed to summon the slightest twitch of her thin pectoral muscles. Suddenly, her chest tightened, and with a tidal wave of power, bulged outwards. She moaned helplessly from the burst of esctasy. Her pecs stretched greedily across her chest, and with another orgasmic explosion, quivered with new-found thickness by another inch at least.

Pumping muscles wrapped greedily around her slender body tighter, harder, fuller - her twisted lips fell submissively agape. Completely overwhelmed, Rachel moaned submissively, interrupted by orgasmic ripples crashing through her muscles. Her pin-sharp nipples felt like they would pierce through the spandex stretched air-tight by her swelling physique.

Seconds later, Rachel felt the venom seeping deeper into her midriff. Not just into the thin slices of muscle throbbing on her stomach, but deeper into the foundations - the wall of her abdominals. Rachel gulped a shallow breath. Then snapped upright and trembled, as in harmony all 8 of her abs punched out of her narrow stomach - larger, tighter and more defined.

Minutes passed before the awesome pleasure inside their muscles subsided.

Natalie breathed a deep, satisfied sigh, and felt the weight of her new muscles settle over her frame. As they finally relaxed, a sensual warmth washed over her gorgeous physique. She felt wide, powerful, thick. She toyed wonderously with her swollen muscles in  the mirror, sending long ripples up her pecs. Tensing them and watching them rise like baking bread. The aching tension when she drew back her shoulders was addictive.

The letters of the PumpLabs logo warped over her striated pecs, and the line running up the right side of her torso now zig-zagged over her impossibly chiseled abs.

Natalie rose to her tip-toes with fists on her hips. Her lats stretched to their full width, her quads bulged to full attention, her pumpkin shoulders rose higher than ever, almost in line with her chin. Her sleeves slid up her burly forearms and the spandex nuzzled between her broad, sculpted thighs as she flexed. 
Peeking, punch-drunk, down at her heaving chest, Natalie grinned with delight at the striated ripples flowing over her thick, meaty pectorals. Natalie had reached a new level of muscularity. She had pumped herself into bodybuilder territory.

She hardly recognised herself. Her beautiful, model-like features and blushed cheeks sat atop a vascular physique packed with defined yet deliciously dense, rippling, rock-hard muscle.  Finally she ripped her gaze away from herself and turned to Rachel.

"Oh wow!" she whispered, looking Rachel's quivering body up and down. "Rach? Rachel, can you hear me?"

Rachel was busy swimming in the unexampled pleasure. The last crackles of power ricocheted around her body. Her muscles lapped up every last drop of venom with lustful spasms. Her pecs even quivered another few millimetres thicker. Her abs tightened again with an orgasmic aftershock. Rachel's entire physique spasmed and quivered for a few minutes more. She savoured the sensation that she would never stop growing.

Soon though, Natalie's worried voice rang in her ears as her heartbeat melted away. Rachel wiped the matted hair from her eyes and mouth and her shimmering eyes opened.

"It's over hun." Natalie whispered, wrapping her fingers around Rachel's thickened forearm.

"Whoa. So many muscles." Rachel uttered dizzily as she blinked Natalie's incredible new body into focus.

"Wait 'til you see yourself." Natalie beamed, helping Rachel to her feet.

Natalie swept her burly frame aside. Rachel's heart could have burst with delight at what she saw in the mirror.

“God, look at me! Look at me!” Rachel squealed incredulously.

She pirouetted in the mirror, ogling her newly muscled body. One workout, and she was teetering on the edge of fitness model already. Her shoulders were rounded and capped, her chest wider and thicker. Her butt was fuller, firmer. Her legs looked strong, shapely, and defined.
She ran her hands all over her muscles,  prodding her new abs, trying to dent her new delts. Where there had been pasty, soft flesh were now hard, strong muscle. She cooed with fascination at every new bump and vein.

“I think I said something similar." Natalie folded her arms and nodded approvingly.

A shrill ring-tone split through the air. Natalie cursed under her breath and scrambled through her gym bag for her furiously beeping phone.
"Uh-oh! That's my mum, I'm late for work! I've gotta run Rach!" Natalie pulled her baggy tracksuit over herself and stuffed her towel into her bag. "See you at mine tomorrow!" she unlocked the stall door.

"Wait - what about the suit?"

Natalie stammered, glancing back and forth between Rachel's suit-clad body and the nearby clock.

"Oh! Erm, give it to - no - just - just keep it! I'll get it back from you tomorrow." She darted out of the room. "Hello! Yes - I'm coming now! I didn't forget I just got held up!" she gushed, leaving Rachel breathless and alone in the changing room stall.

As the sweat cooled around glowing body, Rachel rubbed the edges of the soaking spandex pensively between her fingertips. She traced her curious fingers over her new 8-pack, and down to her crotch.  Suddenly, her eyes widened and her heart thumped in her chest, as another idea flashed through her mind.

I've been excited to write this chapter since the very inception of this series. I hope it was worth the wait!
I won't put a time frame on the second chapter of The Masked Goddess - though it is still occasionally being tweaked and plot is being laced together scribble by scribble. I'm still pretty excited to see that whole story come together, but I'm still not sure when that'll be.
Enjoy!

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2014, 03:32:42 pm »
Doth mine eyes deceive?! Poddy has returned! Hallelujah! Nicely done. See you haven't lost your touch, sir.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2014, 01:56:05 pm »
Must. Know. What. Happens. Next! Gah!!

Offline king22222000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2015, 09:48:06 pm »
Natalie and the PumpSuit
•   by Poddy90, Oct 1, 2013, 8:47:14 AM
•   Literature / Prose / Fiction / General Fiction / Introductions & Chapters
Natalie was so giddy her signature on the delivery man’s clipboard was nothing short of an indecipherable scribble. With one hand already around the heavily taped and fairly large cardboard box, and the other shakily handing back the pen, the man was gone and she was rummaging for the kitchen scissors before the front door had swung shut. The box was surprisingly heavy, she thought, as her forearm gently trembled under the weight.

She soon had it sliced open, but inside, the contents were sparing. There were three blue, yellow and white plastic tubs of varying size, some plastic wrapped garments that resembled lycra tops, and some text-filled sheets of stapled A4 titled ‘Congratulations!’ on top. Natalie scrunched her button nose and cocked an eyebrow. A ‘sponsorship deal’ had had a lot more grandeur in her imagination.

Speaking of which she thought, she grabbed her phone from the table, deftly selected the camera, raised an outstretched arm, straightened her golden, choppy bob haircut and poised her thumb.

Social media had been the biggest cog in the machine so far. As well as the first spark in her decision to try and be one those women whose bodies she’d enviously ogled for so long. She’d been following every one of her idols across every online platform she could think of for the past 10 months. She knew it was up to her to keep the wheels turning herself - to live the seemingly limitless life of a fitness athlete every single day. By now her shyness in front of a self-facing camera had eased, but she could never shake that feeling of contrition with each snap. It had been a source of inspiration and frustration since she decided to become a figure competitor on her 19th birthday.

She naturally snapped some quick ‘selfies’ - making sure the opened box was in full view and more importantly, she knew, her crystal blue eyes, curved pink lips and just a glimpse of her pert, plump breasts. Her thumbs flew all over the screen: 'Box o’ goodies fresh from my first ever sponsors @Pumplabs! New supps and workout gear, thank you so much! Im coming for you chest n bis! Xx.’ She posted and checked her Insta**** profile; she was up to 345 followers now. It made her smile; it was three more than yesterday, and it was progress, however small.

Natalie was also happy because she had the house all to herself. Her older sister took the morning shifts at the family store on Mondays, giving her time to get a solid meal and hit the gym. Her mom never seemed to stop working since dad left either. Everyone pulled their weight, and the family was close – when they were together. Dinner was now an inconvenience rather than a family occasion. It didn’t bother Natalie, it meant she could control her own meals and make sure she was packing in enough protein as well as keep an eye on her carbs in every meal to keep her muscles lean, her body fat low and her weight steady.

Progress all-round had been slow but steady. At just 98lbs 10 months ago, she was up a solid 109lbs now. Squats, curls, presses and countless reps had rounded her shoulders, tightened her stomach, filled her arms, ripened her backside and toned her legs. She was burdened by barely an ounce of fat. She cut a sleek and feminine figure.

Of course there was room for improvement, she told herself, but competing and stepping on stage couldn’t be more than 6 months away, by her estimates.

She was happy with herself, on good days. On bad days, the seconds turned to minutes staring the mirror – scrutinising. Each muscle, each little bump and each flat spot. Her posterity kept her going, as did the lingering image of forever being the skinny little girl in the family – whether she admitted it or not, it was a fear of weakness that drove her. Stepping on stage, slim, lean, and with a body the model of feminine efficacy would change that, she told herself. Her older sister Marie, was always the son her father never had. Worse still, when he was hoping for another ‘son’, he got Natalie - cute, slim, pretty, blonde Natalie.

Taking the box to her bedroom, she eagerly unloaded the rest of the box. Three tubs of powders in ascending size as well as two plastic-wrapped undergarments. “Thermals maybe? Cool, that’s kinda helpful I guess.” she thought aloud. The more she could wear at the gym to please her new benefactors, the better.

She ripped open the bag and unfurled the garment. It unrolled in her arms. It was long, it was longer than a shirt, it was closer to a long sleeved one-piece, only it stopped just under the crotch, the lower half covering only a few inches of upper thigh.

It was a pleasing sky-blue, with an asymmetrical white stripe streaking from the right shoulder down to the thigh. A ‘PL’ logo was embossed within the stripe, just above the right breast. Natalie liked it. It looked positively tiny without a body inside it - it was sexy, stretchy and skin-tight.

As much as she embraced her shameless selfies, she knew which kind of pictures were the most popular, and exactly why. She chalked it up to not so necessary evil. Necessary? Unfortunately. Evil? Certainly not.

A brief glimpse inside the suit caught Natalie’s attention. The stitching inside had some strange patterns. Patches of a few inches in width and height lay spaced out – they resembled bandages in various shapes. Looking more closely, she spied two long, thick strips on each thigh, another two blocks occupying each glute, likewise the upper pectorals. Six small pads lined the abdominals, and thin strips stretched along the bicep and triceps too. The back featured the most elaborate display however, thick strips along the traps, two more on the rhomboids and two more stretching down the lateral muscles.

Padding, maybe? She thought something to fill me out? God, they don’t think I’m too skinny do they?! Do they want me to become a physique model? What’s next? Am I gonna get anavar in the mail tomorrow?!They didn’t mention anything like this…

She wrestled her runaway thoughts under control and instead turned her attention to the tubs lying on her bed.

They were neatly marked one to three, with a yellow warning tape design pattern around the rim of the lid. A deft twist and tub #1 was open: Pre-Pump. She foraged for the invariably buried scoop and flicked the golden dust off her fingertips. She sucked one dusted finger for a few seconds – flavourless.

Natalie mixed and gulped down the shake with ease. The powder was still lumpy. I guess they can iron that out she thought but some strawberry flavouring would’ve been nice! She wiped her mouth and set the dirty shaker on her nightstand. Her mind was already on that one-piece.

She stripped down to nothing, tossing her dressing gown, bra and panties onto the bed. God, it really is small she thought, before giving another curious glance to the smattering of patches stitched inside.  Caressing the weightless fabric, she threaded her smooth legs through each hole and gently pulled it up.

The suit wrapped around her like a second skin. It contorted to her curves and gripped her tight waist as she pulled it over her midriff and then gently over her plump, pale breasts. The fabric was cold; her hardened nipples crept up and pressed into the fabric. Next she slid her arms through the sleeves, it was a perfect fit, barely a wrinkle in sight. Though it was tight around the crotch, she was in the suit’s firm grip.

She spun in the mirror, admiring her newly compressed figure. Her waistline already looked tighter, and standing with her legs apart revealed such an inviting gap between her thighs she simply had to stare. ‘PumpLabs’ was written in large white letters across her backside, she giggled as she tickled one of her hardened nipples and reached for her phone for some timely self-promotion.

Suddenly, deep, soothing warmth enveloped her. It was as though the suit had come alive. She felt the warmth trickling from the same places as the patches sewn inside. It felt like a dozen pairs of soft, glowing hands stroking her all over. There was a hard pinch on both her thighs, immediately followed by a rush of massaging warmth. Next came her glutes, they both received a strong but caring squeeze from both of the patches, followed by another hot wave.  Her flat stomach received six individual pinches, before another two just above her breasts sunk into her shallow pectorals. Her sinews of her biceps, triceps and back were all treated together in the final crescendo, and the arresting, deep sensation that followed squeezed a heavy, sensual sigh from Natalie’s pursed lips.

“Oh…God” She whispered as she blinked herself back into the room. It was a rush, an unexpected, inexplicable, unforgettable rush. Gentle yet overwhelming, and over far too quickly Natalie thought -her pulse gently pumping in her neck.

The suit felt tighter, yet in the mirror her body cut the same slim, lean, curved outline as before. It wasn’t just over her skin; it felt like it was her skin, weightless and warm. From neck to her upper thighs, her pulsing body welcomed the PumpSuit’s empowering embrace.

Natalie stood wide eyed in the mirror, breathless and embarrassed that she was blushing in an empty house. She dropped her phone and reached for the crumpled pages of A4 that she had tossed aside earlier.

***Hope you enjoyed! The next chapter (in the gym) should be up some time in the coming days!

Offline Poddy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2016, 12:47:41 pm »
Chapter 11

"Natalie Marsh - 💪❤️💋💪 - 19 - 5"6 - Taken by PumpLabs ;) - Life begins when your comfort zone ends!"

Natalie's Insta**** page. With the flick of a thumb, one could see a patchwork timeline of a beautiful blonde girl packing on muscle, now teetering on female bodybuilder territory. 19,000 followers and growing.

'#TBT' - Back to Natalie's figure days. Her slender, endless legs stretched out of some hot pants. Her smile beamed brightly, yet her body seemed flat - uneventful - her soft and smooth arms looked like a Barbie doll's. Her lack of upper body mass made her hips look larger, despite never daring to try a dead-lift for fearing of widening them. Tiny knots of muscle on her shoulders did little to stretch her matching workout bra. Her high heels brought her glutes into their signature bubble butt.

Swipe to the next image. Natalie was post-pump and her freshly ripened muscles poured out of her skin-tight bodysuit. Her golden crop was a post-workout mess, covering one eye, her skin flushed and glistening with sweat. Veins stretched down her striated thighs, her pumpkin delts shimmered as she flexed. Side-on, her tight waist was accentuated by her jacked-up bicep. The gym-lighting highlighted every sinew of her thickly muscled physique. "PUMP'd!" she had written underneath.

Natalie had kept her portfolio varied. An earlier post featured her softly-lit, hips and legs. The shadows of her ridged abs flowed across her obliques in the flattering morning light. Her pink panties sat snugly between her brawny thighs. The edges hooked over her narrow hips in a tall V.

Another photo had her in an old hoodie that clung to her burly frame. Rolling across her brawny shoulders and high traps. A thick and sinewy forearm bulged from the rolled up sleeve. Natalie was pulling one side of the hoodie open - revealing a dense pectoral adorned with the PumpLabs 'PL' logo, with the white asymmetrical stripe zig-zagging down over her six-pack. "Transform", read the caption.

Compared to the future competitors she was going to face in a less than a month, Natalie already buried them in size, shape, symmetry and conditioning.

"OMG - you are the sex." "Marry me." "Life goals." "You are my inspiration." "MY god you are absolutely STUNNING" "What I wouldn't give to have your body!" The comments went on. Natalie had long since stopped replying to individual messages, overwhelmed by the sheer volume.

Rachel felt a firm grip on the overhead handle as she scrolled through Natalie's profile. With her bag hooked over her forearm, Rachel couldn't resist reaching down and feigning itches on the solid bump in her bicep. It was small but rock hard, and her chest fluttered with delight.

The bus driver made impatient stabs at the accelerator as he slalomed through the light afternoon traffic. Rachel's core tightened and she squeezed her hand around the handle. The crowd around her swayed like an anemone in a tidal wave, but Rachel stayed pin-straight. Her posture was locked and she watched with satisfaction as the other passengers virtually tumbled around her.

Rachel hopped off without so much as a strand of hair out of place. She hurriedly walked a block, keeping her gym bag - with Pumpsuit inside - clutched to her side. Her legs carried her more swiftly than before. She strode with long, firm steps and her stride felt reassuringly balanced before she rounded the corner and skipped up the steps of the YWCA.

---

Meanwhile, Natalie jangled the shop's front door bell like the Salvation Army as she clattered her way through the shop door.

"Nice of you to show up!" her mother spat. She heaved her plump body off of the bow-legged stool. She checked her watch and huffed. "I can't run this place by myself, y'know."

"I know, I know, I'm sorry." Natalie slung her big duffel bag off of her shoulder. "I got held up."

"At the gym again, were you?" she inquired softly, making Natalie immediately suspicious.

"Yeah."

"Going well, is it?"

Natalie shrugged her swollen shoulders, trying to be nonchalant. She hadn't told her mother anything about the suit. Natalie's father had always been more invested in Natalie's fitness, but since the divorce Natalie had always been unconvinced of her mother's new-found interest in her workouts. Natalie especially didn't want her interfering now.

"Yeah, it's going good, I guess. I was thinking about entering that regional bodybuilding show next month, actually. But we'll see." she said disjointedly.

"Oh yeah? Fancy your chances?"

Natalie shrugged again. "Yeah, I think I should have a decent chance." 

"Well with this thing, I suppose you won't need any luck!" Her mother slapped a thick clutch of A4 papers on the counter. Natalie's stomach dropped to her heels. Natalie's cheeks tingled with guilty rage.

"Where did you get that?! Why were you in my room?" Natalie spat.

"My shop - my roof. I pay the bills around here so I can go where I bloody well like."

"But that has nothing to do with you! Since when have you even cared about me working out?"

Her mother huffed with a sneer. "Since I read this from your apparent sponsors."

Natalie huffed dismissively. "Do you even know what you're doing to yourself?" her mother continued. She waved the thick clutch of papers around and slapped it onto the desk. She peeled over a few pages and foraged through the wall of text with her finger. Natalie's heart beat faster. She knew she hadn't read the whole document from cover to cover. She always meant to but got distracted by her meals, Insta****, updating her profile - taking selfies or even getting off to her own reflection. "I mean listen to this -" her mother uttered incredulously.

"Upon wearing the Pumpsuit - the wearer will be earnestly infused with the following prototypical substances via our revolutionary anabolic transdermal patches - or PumpPatches', now capable of 100% absorption.

"Myofibril sensitivity booster - a revolutionary serum designed to re-calibrate the limits of protein chains, causing muscle repair and overcompensation to begin earlier, and much more aggressively." she fired an exasperated glance over the rims of her thin glasses.

"Hyper-Venom - the ultimate post-workout formula. Working in conjunction with the sensitivity booster, bypass your natural limitations and experience virtually unhindered muscle growth. Our top-secret Hyper-Venom serum is tested to 100% potency. Hyper-Venom only targets damaged muscle fibres, allowing you to fine-tune your muscles to perfection."

Natalie tried to interject, but her mother continued frantically, reeling off the information faster and faster. 

"Nitrogen boosters - administered for up to one hour post-workout, introduces a crucial catabolism blocker - meaning you keep 100% of the pure muscle gains you make. This new formula also boosts recovery and ensures a level of protein production unattainable in a natural state.

"Welcome to the bleeding edge of muscle engineering. Savour this potent trifecta of muscle-building substances. Cast your natural limits and explore your full muscular potential, courtesy of PumpLabs!" she slammed the flayed papers onto the counter and shook her head.

"I mean - you seriously just wrapped yourself up in that thing without even reading through any of this? Did you not stop and think for even a second?! You're on a cocktail of steroids!"

There was a deafening pause. Mother sucked down a deep breath and glared at her daughter. Natalie's mind buzzed with the details - the three stages - the suits incredible effects. She gently squeezed her pecs and biceps and imagined the torrents of chemicals rushing through her bloodstream. Her muscles crackled with energy at even the slightest flex. She felt her sleeves tighten, and a flicker of arousal twinkled in her crotch. She knew she'd put herself in danger - she kind of knew the risks could have been life-changing, but, as she felt the spandex straining under her pecs and bulging biceps, it all felt worth it.

If anything, the chemicals made her trust the suit even more. She'd already come so far, and enjoyed such success. Only now she simply knew why it worked so well.

"Mum, I'm an athlete. This is what I need to compete with the very best. Everyone I'm going to be up against is using the same thing, I guarantee it."

"Is that right? So they're also perfectly comfortable with stuff like this, are they?" she snatched the papers once again, Natalie sighed with frustration as her mother cleared her throat. 

"Disclaimer: Pumpsuits may cause stunted growth, infertility, in addition to menstrual changes, severe acne, water retention or bloating, liver disorders, sexual disorders and unhealthy cholesterol levels, tachyphylaxis, baldness and unusual clitoris growth!" she snorted. "Do you want me to go on?!" she threatened while revealing another full page of potential side-effects.

Natalie's head pounded. The energy throbbing in her muscles subsided, as a knot of disgust twisted in her stomach.

She breathed out - instantly, she scrutinised her voice - she scoured for the even the slightly change of tone other than her peppy, girlish voice. She scratched her scalp for reassurance that her hair was full and voluminous. She was gripped with self-consciousness. She placed a hand on her hip to feel her tiny, sexy waist to remind herself of her feminine figure.

"I mean Jesus, Natalie. What must be happening to you underneath all those muscles!?"

Natalie's mind wandered back to the chemicals - the Hyper-venom, the boosters, coursing through her. Her glutes flexed almost involuntarily. She felt their thick orbs squeezed adoringly into one another. The tension pulled on her hamstrings, she felt the comforting strength of the meaty cords pulling the back of leg straight. In a moment, her resolve re-doubled.

"Yeah but they have to say that stuff, to cover themselves in court."

"We're not talking about a peanut allergy here, Natalie."

"But look at me, mum! Do I look like a man to you? I don't have any acne, I'm not covered in hair. I look just like I always have - you've barely even noticed! I even put the suit on and take in the heavy deliveries in a quarter of the time I used to, and you certainly don't complain then!" Natalie's mother couldn't argue with that. Her gorgeous daughter still had her model looks and her skin still glowed in ripe youth.

"But for how much longer, Nat? How long have you been using it for? A month?"

"Three..." Natalie mumbled.

Her mother stepped forward and unzipped Natalie's tight hoodie. Natalie's brawny torso sighed outwards, a cobble-stone wall of abs beneath two thick slabs of pectoral greeted her mother's gaze. "Oh god, Nat!"

"What?! Mum listen, I have never felt this great. I've never looked this good. I feel fantastic, like, all the time. That stuff - those drugs - what this suit does to my body. I can't even describe it."

"Oh well, why didn't you say so? In fact, why aren't I back in Camden taking ecstasy every night for 25p a pill?" her mother spat sarcastically. Natalie's back muscles tightened angrily, pushing her rippling chest out further.

"But this isn't hurting me! Look, I don't drink, I don't smoke. It's just my muscles. I'm focused, I'm driven. This is my dream. I'm going to win the contest next month -  I can make some real money. We can sell this place and - "

"And what happens when they take it away from you? Then what?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you don't think it's going to last forever do you? You're a guinea pig."

Natalie spluttered in disbelief. "Excuse me?"

"You think they're just giving these things away out of the kindness of their hearts? They're going to see what all those drugs do to you, then, when it either turns you into little miss Ms. Schwarzenegger, or bald, or worse, they'll say thanks for the info and be on their way. They don't care about you."

"But why? They are my sponsor, I'm spreading their name all over the web. Thousands of people are watching me every day, why would they just ditch me? I'm doing everything they want me to do."

"Of course you are, my love. Because you're young, and hungry - and so beautiful, inside and out. And you've always worked so hard." her mother eyes welled up. "You've always been strong - a fighter." she slumped back on to her stool.

"I've always been scared someone would try and take advantage of that big heart of yours. Your generosity, your compassion, the world preys on people like you. And I always raised you to look out for the people who want to manipulate and control you spirit, or your body." She dabbed her eyes and hung her head. "But I always thought you'd see them coming a mile away, my sweet angel, Nat. I tried to raise you to know that but...but I don't know. I'm sorry." She peered up with quivering eyes. "Just, please tell me I'm not going to lose you."

Natalie's clenched her fists and her chest flexed tightly. Suddenly, her pecs didn't feel like the taut, thick chunks of muscle they were a moment ago. She felt bloated, watery. As her mother let out a stifled sob, Natalie felt stick-thin. She walked over and crouched at her mother's side. She looked up at the empty shop, at the dusty shelves and the faded lottery decals on the front windows.

"Just, please - don't take any more of it." her mum whimpered.

"Ok." Natalie whispered. "Tomorrow I'm going to call them" she swallowed, "And I'll ask them to take it back." She wiped a tear from her mum's eye.

---

Rachel leant back in her chair. With a smile she admired her handiwork. She placed her thread and needle back into its plastic container. A creased and faded bodybuilders anatomy chart lay draped off the corner of the table.

She fondled the silky spandex between her fingers. Her heart fluttered. She'd never spent time alone with a pumpsuit. Rachel knew every detail of its intoxicating power, yet it looked so tiny and gentle. The thought of the innocent, skimpy garment biting into her and filling her with muscle from the inside out lit a tingling in her crotch.

Rachel tensed her back and felt her fledgling lateral muscles bite into the cushion behind her. Her muscles ached from their earlier growth. But already her mind wandered back to the gushing warmth and bursting pleasure of the post-pump, where she couldn't even feel the ground beneath her feet. Her cheeks flushed. She desperately wanted to wrap herself inside and surrender totally to it's power. To be absorbed by it wholly - to be embraced, infused and then inflated by it.

Before she knew it, she was peeling off her t-shirt and panties. She moved her body-length mirror against the far wall, then she grabbed the pumpsuit. Rachel pulled the cold spandex snugly between her thighs and felt it stretch lovingly around her glutes.

She peered inside at her modifications. All over the chest, a newly arranged spread of pump-patches looked back at her. The patches were layered down the pectorals and capped over the shoulders. The sleeves were now bare - the pump-patches instead strategically covered the back with long strips down the laterals, then there was a mesh of patches across the upper back.

She drew a carnal breath and keenly laced herself fully inside. The spandex nestled against her pussy was quickly warm and moist. Her mind ran through a thousand eternal seconds of pure ecstasy, of the pump-patches saturating her with uncontrollable power. Rachel's heart stamped like a piston. She glanced back at the anatomy chart, at the perfectly ripened and ripped muscles covering the crafted bodybuilder. Her mind's eye envisaged her muscles weaving themselves tighter and tighter over her entire physique. Her pecs thickening with every heartbeat. Her bony rib-cage being swallowed by dense abdominals. Her pointy shoulders inflating into sculpted orbs. Her juddering thighs groaning outwards, hungrily swelling wider than her waist. Her toes disappearing under her expanding quads. Slender, fragile Rachel being consumed by thick, hard, pulsing muscles. She throbbed all over - so willing to submit to it - to concede control and allow the suit to juice her up in any way it saw fit.

She waited and waited, her feet planted and apart. Her eyes were closed, sensually foraging for the first tantalising squeeze of power. The seconds marched by. The clock teased her with every uneventful tick. 5 agonising minutes went by.

Nothing.

Thank you very much to all who have read and will read this work.

I know this chapter's a bit of a downer, but I've always liked using one character to point out the gaping logical whole in another, and Natalie's mother fits that role rather nicely. I hope you enjoy!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2016, 07:44:30 pm »
I'm impressed. That was awesome. There's a lot of emotion in this, which is far from common in the genre. I really enjoyed this and I'm looking forward to the next part!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2016, 08:23:14 pm »
See, this is the kind of story I'm talking about. Like El_Roy said, taut with emotion and CHARACTERS. Great job and welcome back. Hopefully we won't have to wait another year for the next chapter. It's been dull without you.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline JerusalemTulip

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2016, 11:38:31 pm »
I hadn't seen this before.  I've gone back to the beginning and read through enough to know that this is probably the best story I've read here.  Slow growth is always hot, but this is in a class of its own.  I've sampled various formats of for-pay content and this blows it all away.  I'll happily second previous comments about loving the emotion and how real everything seems in the story. 

Offline Poddy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2016, 12:21:31 am »
Thank you very much for the warm reception (re-reception?). I'm glad you guys enjoyed this chapter so much, and it certainly spurs me to get cracking on the next one!

Offline Poddy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2016, 01:53:33 pm »
Natalie and the Pumpsuit - Chapter 12

Natalie's mother scoured the minuscule print through her thick lenses. Her brow was a scrunched tangle of ridges, and her bloodshot eyes darted feverishly. Occasionally she would grumble and mutter under her breath, before tenaciously flipping to the next page of the Pumpsuit guide book. 

Natalie meanwhile, tentatively swept her thumb across a google results page for 'PumpLabs'. After scanning through several dozen engineering companies, water drainage solutions, air-separation diagrams, pdf files and even one scarcely played phone game - one neglected Russian workout twiitter account was the only thing close. As she tapped on the fifth page of irrelevant results, she sighed and tossed her phone onto the kitchen table.

"Well - turns out PumpLabs actually just make pumps, mainly for labs. Who knew?" Natalie mumbled.

"Keep looking." her mother snapped, licking her thumb and peeling over another page. "There has to be a way to contact them. A website, an email, a phone number - something!" 

Natalie didn't want to admit it - she had been humiliated enough for one hour - but the lack of any contact details anywhere, was now gnawing deep inside her stomach. Everything had been going so well, she thought. As far as she was concerned, there was nothing to report. The deliveries were always on time - and importantly never arrived when her mother was on shift. She hadn't even seen the PumpLabs specialists for a blood test in months. A letter inside one of her deliveries simply asked her not to wash them, just simply give them to the delivery person. She remember dashing up to her room and peeling on her new suits as soon as her shift was over then heading straight to the gym to experience the venom at it's freshest. All she had to do was eat, sleep, pump and grow. Natalie brooded, her stomach twisted in on itself. Ignorance had been bliss.

Natalie's mother paused and thought for a moment. Then, she grabbed Natalie's phone from the table. "No numbers? No texts either? Nothing?" she incredulously swiped downwards.

"Mum! Don't just take my phone without asking me!"

"Well you've hardly been a beacon of honesty recently, have you? How else am I supposed to learn anything around here?" she huffed. A group of distrustful lines folded along her forehead once again. "Who's this Rachel?"

Natalie's heart almost burst. 'Shit!' she screamed in her head. 'Rachel! Shit! The other suit!'. Her stomach twisted even tighter. As the silence grew louder, she quickly formulated an answer.

"She's just a friend." she tried to add nonchalantly. Her mother squinted skeptically.

"Does she have one of these as well?"

"One of what?" Natalie's cheeks burned hotter.

"What do you think?" her mother peered suspiciously over her glasses.

----------

On the floor of of a YWCA dorm, one drop of sweat was joined by another. The stain dipped towards and away from Rachel's trembling nose as she shoved out another push-up.

"45-46-47-come on-come on!" she begged through strained grunts. Her elbows trembled precariously as she sank into another rep. She felt the muscle fibres crackling in pain as her fledgling muscles stretched thinly across her chest, before she tensed them and commanded them to push her back up.

Her palms were imprinted with the rough carpet. She paused with her arms straightened and sipped a handful of sharp breaths. She sunk again towards the growing puddle under her nose. As her chest drew parallel with her elbows, her strained pecs finally gave way and she collapsed into the floor.

She laid there gulping breaths. It had been her sixth set of push-ups in the last 15 minutes. Behind her closed eyes, she yearned for that first irresistible grope from the host of newly-arranged patches smothering her chest; the first adoring squeeze before it would vigorously juice her up with its heavenly venom. Rachel knew that by now she'd done more than enough muscle damage to activate her suit, but as she glared at the bottomless darkness in her eyelids, merely the blood pumping insider her tight pecs wasn't enough to satisfy her. 

The sweat lining her neck and between her thighs stayed warm inside the spandex. Rachel tensed her searing chest as hard as she could, goading them into the fantastic growth she craved. Her nose rose an inch off the floor as her newly formed pecs pushed her torso away from the floor.

She rolled onto her back and pointed her arms towards the ceiling. As she felt her aching pecs crumple together, she willed them to swell with venom and judder larger into swollen hunks that hung off of her chest and spilled out of her bras and tiny sports singlets. She begged her triceps to stretch down to her elbow and compete with the size of her shoulders. She wanted thick, swollen biceps to hang by her sides, capped with ripe, pumpkin delts that would pinch her narrow hips even tighter. Nothing.

At last, with a frustrated growl she picked herself off the floor.

"Oh god. What's Nat going to say?!" she whimpered to herself. "One night with the suit and I manage to break it! Why isn't it working?" She paced towards the mirror. In spite of her new figure model physique, she saw the same fragile little girl staring back at her. The teardrop muscles beside her knees looked flat and soft. Her shoulders felt comically small and unbalanced. Her back felt narrow and hunched. She flexed her lats and envisaged them flaring out beyond her armpits, but instead they stretched into view only just in line with her ears.

Her mind wandered to Natalie after their last workout. Rachel couldn't recall Natalie ever posing, instead she seemed to wait for the suit to dictate her body's growth. Natalie's muscles flexed around her tightly, then creaked outwards in temperate shudders. She recalled Natalie keeping her trembling fists by her sides as her pecs grew into gorgeously wide hunks of muscle. As Rachel recalled it, Natalie's muscles grew almost reluctantly.

And here she was flexing and pumping and begging, for nothing at all.

She cursed, loudly. She pivoted and kicked the closest thing beside her. Her gym bag flew across the room and cracked into the wall.

As the open bag slumped to the floor, she heard a familiar plastic rattling over her shoulder. Slowly, her shaker rolled out and gently nudged the back of her heel. Rachel took her thick-rimmed glasses from her nightstand. She gasped.

A tiny puddle of brown, grainy mixture lay at the bottom of the shaker. She crashed to her knees, grabbed the shaker and frantically unscrewed the lid. As she peered inside at the little splash of faux-chocolatey formula, she giggled euphorically. "The pre-workout!" She felt her abs bunch up as she squealed as loud as she dared. She bounced up on her toes, and with a trembling hand she raised the shaker to her lips and lapped up the few remaining millilitres, then held out her tongue and patted the last precious drops onto her tongue.

She grimaced at the taste. Nothing was quite as pungent as protein shake left to fester for half a day or so, let alone one laced with such potent chemicals. Rachel wiped her gums with her thick tongue, absorbing every possible drop. It crackled on her tongue, the sickly taste gave her goosebumps and sent a shiver up her spine.

She returned to the mirror. "Please - please..." she prayed in a whisper. Less than a dozen seconds went by, before she felt a gentle, yet unmistakable nibble on her chest. Rachel held her breath.

Like the pats of rain before a downpour - one by one, she felt the little teeth sink into her flesh, hesitantly at first, before slowing gathering familiar - soon to be unstoppable - momentum. Rachel burst with delirious relief.

The sensation was immediately arresting. Quickly the first full patch had pressed itself into her left pectoral, and the muscle began gleefully gorging on its venom-soaked bite.

A fizzling ignited in her belly. Excitedly, she rolled up her patch-less sleeves and exposed her forearms as she ogled her glistening reflection. 

She watched the lustful smile spread across her lips. Admiring the veins that began throbbing in her neck and sweaty abs that appeared and disappeared with each desirous breath. The fizzling confidently shifted gears, roaring into a deep, smooth fire that enveloped her torso. Rachel moaned and felt the greasy spandex slide sensually over her whole body as it shifted tighter around her humming muscles.

She adjusted her slipping glasses and ogled the veins sliding towards her wrists. She indulged in the control she had over herself while her muscles swelled up - squeezing against her bones and stretching the air-tight suit tighter around her skin. The sleeves crept further up her arms, and the leggings nuzzled deeper into her crotch. "Oh fuck yes." she purred, as the awesome pleasure swept greedily down her thighs and into her baseball shoulders, then she squealed with surprise.

Her upper-body locked upright. Her stamping pulse filled her ears. The suit seemed to reach deep into her chest, as though it curled its fingers around her spine and gripped. It pushed the air out of her lungs. Rachel clenched her tiny fists and panted desperately as her fledgling pectorals flexed hungrily in unison, surging away from her dripping chin.

Previously, the suit squeezed her with a endearing hug. Now however, the new suit felt like it wanted to crack her ribs. The concentrated doses pulsed through Rachel's torso completely unbridled. her hair flicked to and fro as her muscles jerked with hefty jolts of energy.

All at once, her muscles bulged to their maximum size. Before, the suit had sensually coaxed her muscles into growth. But this new calibration forcefully ripened them at its command. From the relentless thumping inside her torso, she couldn't even begin to sense a limit to the suit's enhanced power. "Ughnnn...fuck!" Rachel burst.

She heaved breaths - sucking down deep lung-fulls that stretched the suit tightly over her chest, and the sweaty spandex lovingly lapped at her clit. Her legs quaked as the fantastic pleasure began to volley inside her. She breathed deliberately deep - feeling her chest swell up and the slippery spandex slide along her clit once again. She reached behind her back and pinched the suit at the base of her spine.

Instantly, her 8-pack rippled boldly into view. Rachel moaned triumphantly at the suit clinging to her muscles like a second skin. Her whole midriff looked packed with pulsing muscle. As she pulled the spandex back, her waist seemed to narrow even further. Likewise, her flexed deltoid now popped and bristled with sinews. Her carnal breaths deepened as her heaving chest continued to rub the soaking spandex against her pussy, drawing her closer and closer to orgasm.

Indescribable swells rolled through her. Quickly her submissive moans turned gruff and low; her shoulder blades wrenched back. Rachel heard her vertebrae cracking, and a newly reinvigorated power surged inside her. Her breaths became shorter and shorter, seconds later, her muscles rippled all over again, and her aching pussy turned every breath into a euphoric wail.

Like ocean waves, her fledgling pecs crashed into one another and thickened as they pressed adoringly into one another. The crack between her pecs deepened as Rachel came magnificently. Sweat dripped and ran between the jagged crack in the center of her chest. Her triceps juddered outwards, extending their U-shape curve beneath her shoulders. Rachel felt the spandex stretching around her arms and chest, and savoured the orgasmic mayhem. Her chin bucked back and she collapsed onto her bed - waves of impossible climactic pleasure shaking her body every other second.

Her little feet fluttered and she swam in the incredible pleasure. Her crotch jerked and spasmed endlessly, Rachel bit her thumb and relished the warm numbness washing around her body.

Some minutes later, she blinked herself back into the room and sat up. She staggered weightlessly over to the mirror.

"Oh my fuck - I knew it." she panted to herself, seeping her sweat-soaked hair out of her eyes.

Her waist looked tighter, her shoulders, triceps and chest had filled up with a shapely thickness. She saw the curves of her newly-muscled pecs arc over to her armpits. Her chest felt like it stuck out a metre in front of her. Rachel squeezed her pecs and watched them jerk her pointed nipples up and down. Likewise, noticeable bumps on the outside of her arms, and a sideways 'C' pressed against the spandex teased her boosted triceps. She flexed, cooed and basked in the most terrific pump she had ever felt.

With her long, raven hair and geeky glasses, Rachel was suddenly struck by the intoxicating image of an enchanting fantasy. A girl, petite and gentle, transformed by muscle. With the same features that made it undeniable that the very same elegant, tender woman had been wrapped from neck-to-calf inside a gorgeously juiced-up physique. She saw it with irreproachable clarity - a woman who fearlessly explored the furthest edges of her own musculature. A woman whose muscle growth transformation challenged the preconception that a nerdy little girl simply couldn't wield such muscles. That her muscles simply couldn't have grown from her own body. To make others ask: how could such muscle, such strength, have been concealed within someone so frail? And in asking - make them question the kind of power that might be buried within themselves.

She scanned over the surface of her desk, then looked over to a thick notepad lying on her bed and smiled. She threw herself onto the damp bed sheets and began to flick through the pages, glancing over notes, sketches, highlights, questions and numbers - an entire personal catalogue of everything she knew about the suit so far. She opened a page titled: "Post-Workout" and snatched a nearby pen. 'Clitoral stimulation and orgasm. Most likely oxytocin induces MORE growth. Most definitely requires more research.'

At last, she thought, the suit is getting closer to it's incredible potential.

"Oh my god, and that was just a drop of pre-workout and some push-ups!" she giggled drunkenly to herself, kicking her legs giddily behind her. She turned a few more pages to one titled 'Pumpsuit Mk.2'. "Oh fuck" she burst in wonderment, "this is going to be so good."

(a/n) Thank you again to all my readers! I hope you enjoy this one as much as I enjoyed writing it. If I saw correctly, NinjaStars "Pumping Vengeance" is a collaboration story based upon the same universe. So if you want more pumpsuit goodness, make sure to check his story out as well. /plug.

Much more to come in future :)

Offline JerusalemTulip

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2016, 03:46:11 pm »
I definitely enjoyed reading this.  Very realistic dialogue.  It is interesting to read a story that actually has family dynamics and conflict going on in it, rather than about characters who hatched from an egg (like all of mine so far).  Most importantly, the workout descriptions are second to none.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2016, 04:52:36 pm »
That was really cool and well-written. I'm looking forward to the next part and I will take a look at NinjaStar's stuff.
Thank you very much for this!

Offline Poddy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2016, 05:20:30 am »
Chapter 13

(A/n) Get yourself a cuppa before this one. It's a bit of a mammoth. Enjoy!

The stairs creaked irritably under Natalie's footsteps. She stomped down on each one and slammed her bedroom door shut, leaving her mother to mutter in the kitchen. Natalie's slippery grip held her phone tightly. She thumped her head against the door a few times, cursing herself. She drew a long sigh and felt the taut, silky pumpsuit slide over her skin.

She anxiously pondered how she would feel once the suit was gone. She couldn't honestly remember how it felt to be without it. Without the assurance that each shop delivery would be just as light as the last. To carelessly brush her chunky delts through narrow door-frames and never feel a thing, or to leap up staircases without stressing her heart by a single beat. That assurance which had pulled her shoulders back, widened her gait, planted her feet, opened her palms, and - when combined with her unforgettable physique - made her catch the eye of even the most withdrawn passerby.

But how long would it take for her back to hunch forwards, her 6-pack to fade beneath her shirts, her arms to deflate into flat, uneventful limbs or for her thighs to stop bulging and stroking against her leggings? She hastily pulled off her hoodie and looked at her suit-wrapped self in the mirror.

She thought of the extraordinary chemicals feeding her muscles that very moment. She flexed her hunky pecs and curls her biceps tightly. She flexed them until she felt her heartbeat a little faster, sending the venom skipping through her blood, out of a panicky fear that the chemicals themselves would dissipate without some reassurance.

The flurry of thoughts cluttered her mind, and slowly began to weave around her skull like an impassable mesh of tree branches. She felt her mind gulping its last breaths before expecting to become completely submerged in indecision. Desperately she reached for her smartphone - pleading for sedation.

She clicked on her latest picture - an irresistible bathroom selfie of her chunky backside and tightly woven hamstrings. She glanced down at the comments. More followers, more likes, more 'xx's and declarations of love and admiration, more everything she needed to read. The muddle of thoughts in her head began to drain with a pleasing warmth as she swiped through a host of gushing, envious comments. 

Her thumb paused. A mob of indecipherable usernames made up of letters and symbols had left some more comments on all of her latest pictures.

"U looked better before", "You were so hot why did u do this to yourself" "Much roids, wow", "U look like a man", the messages went on and on.

Her stomach twisted as she remembered the ghastly side-effects her mother had explained to her. She looked down at the pronounced veins running down her thighs. She spied the faint blonde hairs rising to attention over her forearms, and gingerly pulled her sleeves down.

"Not buff enough - here's a Pumpsuit. Too buff? - Ew, stop it! What was else was supposed to happen to me?" she yelled silently inside of herself. She read and re-read the messages, hoping she'd missed a word, a hidden compliment, some cryptic sarcasm. Finally, she distinctly heard them her mother's voice. She threw her phone on to the bed.

In months gone by, those growing voices were water on feathers. The polemic messages were few among swathes of adoration for Natalie's evolving physique. Yet tonight, the vitriol struck like arrows. The weight of the impossible negativity, it grew heavier and heavier, until the tears that boiled up in her eyes spilled down her cheeks.

She paced up and down in front of the mirror, moving in and out of sight, each time her brawny reflection seemed less and less familiar. "I didn't ask for this! I didn't need this! Nobody warned me. My body wasn't ready - no one would be ready for this - how could anyone resist this thing? How did I get chosen - why me?!"

At last, she stopped pacing. A sudden realisation, a memory, spread across her face. "If it ever gets too much - I'll stop. That's what I always said." she repeated to herself, again and again with an increasingly frenetic rage. "That's what I said right at the beginning! I didn't ask for this!"

She tore the pumpsuit off, clutching and tearing at it like she was covered in cobwebs. Through sniffs and little grunts, she pressed it into a little ball and hurled it against the wall and watched it land in a timid heap. Standing in only her panties, another tear landed on her chest and trickled towards the abdominal maze on her stomach.

Door locked. Virtually naked. Enraged mother downstairs. Desperate for an escape. It was a deja vu so strong she could almost see her second-self in the room. What did she used to do when she stormed to her room? She wiped away her tears and looked around her room.

Two dozen Polaroid collages hung above her headboard, with a pretty little Natalie at the centre of each one. Bleach blonde and beaming, with a host of hands - male and female - wrapped around her waist. Skimpy outfits and neon body-paint plastered over her legs and hips. Glow-stick necklaces and bracelets hanging off of her on sugary beaches and nightclub floors. The girls - her girls, the nights, immortalised in photos, hangovers, and Sunday afternoon patchwork recollections - every single one covered with a thin layer of dust.

Of course! She went out! Of course she did! She kicked herself for her dull memory.

"So what if I've changed in size? I'm still here. It's still me." She yanked open her wardrobe peered inside at the racks of her long untouched outfits. "No, it's a better me. New me. Bigger Nat - better Nat. Wait 'til they get a load of me at the Cat House!" she growled. She rifled through the hanging clothes, sweeping through an array of thin and sultry garments. Natalie quickly settled on a mini, lilac cocktail dress.

She grinned as the fond memories from the skimpy outfit came back to her. The scrunched fabric was familiar beneath her fingertips, she turned to her night stand and recalled precisely hair style, the shoes, and the make-up that complimented it perfectly. The next 30 minutes of her evening just fell perfectly in to place.

Eagerly, she threaded her legs through the stunted garment and pulled. She grunted lightly and giggled to herself as it reached her knees and snagged against quads that bugled outwards from above her kneecaps. She wriggled awkwardly, trying to stuff herself inside, but her swollen muscles wouldn't give an inch. With a undeterred huff, she kicked it off across the room.

She snatched a bandage dress - a bodycon. Stretchy, figure-hugging. This one reluctantly conformed. It slid tightly over her legs and the scarlet red was taut over her stomach. She liked how it caressed her backside; the snug fit was familiar. It took her back to sweet scented clubs and creaking slowly into the town cab with her friends in tow, giggling and quickly steaming up the windows. She straightened her arms and prepared for the sleeves. She plunged one arm inside and watched the sleeves inflate with thick, rolling lumps until and her fingers eventually emerge out of the end. Spying the vein in her bicep pressed through the thin rayon, she pushed her other arm through with a grunt. Impressively sleek, yet thick and sturdy sleeves stretched out in front of her. Natalie grinned, feeling sexy and yet powerful.

But when she tried to stand up, her shoulders were wrenched forwards. She pivoted in the mirror and saw her knotted back pouring out of the open-back. She wrenched her elbows back and it nearly suffocated her. She spied her abs punching outwards against the fabric in 6 defined blocks. Her lats hung down below her shoulders, resisting their new covering. She spotted the square holes tearing open in the desperate red fabric, not to mention the hem openly revealing her crotch. With a furious sigh, she pulled her arms free and peeled it off of herself.

She held a pair of denim hot pants over herself. The pants were laughably wide across her hips. Her chiseled hips had become so tightly tapered, there were at least 5 inches too big. Even with all the muscles packed into her waist, she'd need braces to keep them up. She scoffed and discarded it without another thought.

A high neck, open shoulder cyan number dangled enticingly. With a covered back, Natalie snatched it. As she slid the airy dress over front without resistance, she tugged it down and watched her pumpkin delts burst out of their shoulder openings. Natalie grinned as she watched the striations dancing in her muscles; she didn't even hear the dress ripping as she'd yanked it. Sequins and diamonds showered all over the carpet, even the mirror. Her thighs quivered freely, suddenly she hissed and looked at her feet. Natalie picked the plastic diamonds out of her soft souls and finally realised the erratic pattern she'd created over herself. She growled, frustrated, and added it to the pile of rejects on the bed.

Were tracksuits and spandex really the only thing she could fit in to now? She pictured herself trotting up the marble steps into the nightclub in her baggy grey tracksuit and glossy stilettos. She virtually threw herself inside her wardrobe, foraging frantically.

A low v-neck was barely a item of clothing, she remembered taping her nipples in case of any mishaps. She remember the stares she'd gotten from this one, and how impossible the thing was to find once it had been flung on a stranger's bedroom floor. For the first time, it's shapelessness could actually work in her favour, she thought. In dark British green, she hooked the waistline over sculpted hips. It had a reassuring grip around her waist. She threaded the rest of herself inside and looked up. She purred at her reflection. She blossomed out of the top half -  a muscular crevice ran down her front and her top abdominals lapped at the nadir of the open front. Her burgeoning torso pulled the inner edges tantalisingly close to her nipples. The previously wavy hem was shapely fit around her brawny legs. The burly crease burrowing down to the top of her ass was fully exposed. Natalie cooed at the way her own ass popped, forming a brawny shelf that ripened outwards far beyond her ankles.

"Oh, yes." she pivoted. "This is the one."

Instinctively, she reached for her phone for a photo. But she stopped after a single step, as though something repelled her from it. Her out-stretched arm froze. "Like they deserve to see this." she grumbled to herself, going back to the mirror to ogle her reflection some more. Just then, Natalie's ears pricked up.

A light tapping, she was convinced, on her bedroom window. Instinctively looked around for more sequins embedded in the ceiling raining down from above. Nothing happened for another minute.

She jumped when a tiny stone clacked against her bedroom window. Her heart twinged nervously as she tip-toed up and looked down into the courtyard behind the shop. She blinked forcefully, and in a moment a distinctively petite figure emerged in the courtyard.

"Rachel?" she whispered into the darkness. She sighed with relief as she saw the back-alley light shimmering off of raven black hair, and Rachel trotted hastily closer and into full view. "Jesus. You've been a ghost!" Natalie squeezed her shoulders through the window frame. "Why didn't you reply to any of my messages - haven't you checked your phone? Do you have the suit?"

"I could ask you the same thing! I messaged you! I came here as fast as I could." Rachel replied, sucking down breaths. She wiped a shiny film of sweat from her forehead. "Nat, I gotta show you something. Let me up!"

Natalie shook her head madly. She placed one finger over her lips and jabbed at the downstairs window with her free hand. "My mum's inside!" Natalie whispered as loud as she dared. "And do you know what she's doing in there? She's trying to call PumpLabs!"

"What the hell - are you serious? Aren't you going to stop her?"

"Listen, Rach. Things have changed. She - we were talking and - and -" she sighed with frustration. "Just stay there! I'm coming down." 

Natalie placed her ear on her bedroom door and heard her mother's chair groan with relief. She carefully tracked her plodding footsteps through to the bathroom. She held her hand over the doorknob as she waited for the bathroom door to click shut. The second it did, Natalie slipped out of her room, down the stairs and out the backdoor.

When she arrived in the courtyard, there wasn't a trace of Rachel except for some light grunting coming from the cellar. Natalie dashed down the concrete steps and found Rachel heaving another crate of beer onto a small stack she had quickly assembled. She smiled proudly at the stack as it matched her own height. And looked genuinely pleased to see Natalie as she brushed the coarse dust off of her arms and tingling palms.

"Rach - what are you doing?!" Natalie hissed.

"I'm here to give you a demonstration." she replied chirpily.

"A demonstration on how to make my mother lose her shit?!"

"What on earth are you wearing?" Rachel giggled, looking at the dress clinging on to Natalie's body. 

"I was about to go out, actually." Natalie snapped back, flicking her hair back behind her ear. "I do more than just work out all day, y'know?" Natalie muttered unconvincingly.

"Hah. Yeah - so do I." Rachel scoffed. She pulled open her hoodie. Natalie was already preparing her feigned disinterest, until her mouth fell open as Rachel revealed her Pumpsuit clad body. "What do you reck - hrrk!"

Rachel's chin sank into the top of her chest. She licked her lips and looked Natalie in the eyes as her smoky emeralds began to gloss over. The harsh cellar lights swept over her skittishly flexing quads. Natalie witnessed the taut sinews pulsing in Rachel's legs before they locked straight. Natalie lunged forwards and hooked an arm around her waist, she'd recognised the lustful whimpering and the laboured snatched breaths. She swept Rachel's shivering hair behind her ear and with a confused curse word, hooked a finger inside Rachel's shorts and spied her pulsing hips wrapped in unmistakable blue spandex.

"Oh my god, are you kidding me?" Natalie hissed, glancing up at the open cellar door and slapping her hand over Rachel's mouth. She felt Rachel's desperate breaths on her palm. Fresh muscles burst across her thighs. Ripening with complexity and detail; the quads above her quaking knees thickened. The teardrop above her knees pumped outwards, becoming more defined. A sinewy cable stretched up the inside of her leg towards her bucking crotch. Calves like beating hearts thumped organically out of the backs of her legs.

Natalie felt Rachel's heart stamping against her as she writhed submissively. The suit was a whole-body experience as always. She snatched breaths when she could between short rounds of her venom-fueled muscles inflating. She was so firm, Natalie thought. The soft little geek was hardening in her very hands. Rachel's tightly rounded biceps bumped against her, and Natalie felt her fledgling obliques rippling beneath her fingertips like piano hammers. Rachel hands curled into fists as her arms flexed, her muscles weaving tighter around her limbs. As Rachel jerked and moaned in her grip, Natalie couldn't help but envy the unforgettable pleasure crashing inside her.

Rachel burst out in an endless gasp, stifled, like the shock of cold water. She sucked down shuddering breaths as the swells of pleasure dissipated. Her eyes were dozy and her shiny lips hung open - Natalie knew she had succumbed to the suits adoring strokes.

Natalie looked along Rachel's body to her pointed toes. Her legs were thick but still taut and firm, much like her own. The veins in her biceps were accentuated by the blinding wall-light. Her mind buzzed with questions - had she gone to the gym? Did she have her own pre-workout? How had she gotten the suit to work? 

Rachel spluttered in a drunken giggle. Natalie tightened her clasp over her mouth and felt the hot saliva tickle her hand. She heard the rusty hinges on her mother's bedroom window squeak open. Natalie cursed again and clutched Rachel's quaking body tighter still. Rachel felt Natalie's biceps press into her tingling hamstrings. After an eternal half-minute, the window closed and Natalie unsympathetically dropped Rachel back onto her feet.

"Ta-da!" Rachel landed on her tip-toes and flexed her legs. "Oh man, look at them!" she beamed, twisting her legs to and fro. They had pumped up into sinewy trunks - Nat had seen physique competitors with smaller legs. Rachel ogled them lovingly, cooing at the way her muscles shifted snugly against each other under her skin. She purred, lazily. She didn't seem like her usually jittery self. Blinking drowsily, looking up at Natalie with an unashamedly huge grin. 

"Rach!" Natalie spat in a whisper, as she marched to the cellar door and closed it quietly. "What the hell is going on?"

With a giddy gasp, Rachel pointed a shaky finger in the air, as though she'd remembered something. "Now don't freak out" she giggled. "But I've made some changes." And before Natalie could stop her, she peeled the shorts from her freshly ripened legs as well as her red t-shirt. "What do you reckon?" she twirled.

Natalie's face dropped. The muscles in her back tightened into a furious bunch. "Some changes?!" Natalie spat in a fierce whisper. Rachel recoiled as Natalie's eyes practically bulged out of their sockets. She grabbed Rachel's shoulders and spun her around, frantically running her fingers over the rearranged patches over her body. The suit now had shortened sleeves which exposed her biceps and slightly longer leg sleeves. Natalie felt a newly assembled criss-cross of patches across her back and on her rear delts. Likewise, two new patches were wrapped around her upper thighs. Rachel yelped as Natalie effortlessly man-handled her, before wheeling her around to meet her incredulous face. "What the hell have you done?!"

"Well, I - I moved some of the patches to more effective positions - around only the largest muscle groups, like legs and back and chest - if we grow them then we grow all over. So that means we spend less time working out, and more time enjoying, y'know, the results." Rachel gushed, relieved her voice didn't crack under Natalie's suffocating glare. She cleared her throat, seemingly goaded on by Natalie's lack of retort so far. "And it worked!" she squealed proudly. "This is just from running here and lifting a few boxes! Don't you want to see what it can do?" she begged.

"Oh Jesus, no. Oh, no no no!" Natalie erupted. She pinched the suit in her fingers and began stretching it hysterically.

"Don't - ouch! Nat, stop you're hurting me!"

Natalie growled, releasing her grip. "What the fuck, Rachel?! You think that's what we need - more of those drugs inside of us?"

"What? No. It's the same amount of - "

"What the hell are PumpLabs going to say when they see this?" Rachel recoiled, sobered slightly. "Well it doesn't matter, anyway. It'll have to be a parting gift." Natalie shook her head. "It's over - I'm done."

"You're what?" Rachel spluttered. 

"I'm giving the suit back. Mum and I - we talked earlier and she - we. It's not safe for me. I - we called them. They're coming tomorrow and we're giving back the suits."

"But what about the contest? It's in less than a month and you're going to kill it!" She clasped Natalie's biceps with her petite hands. She squeezed them imploringly and watched her fingernails whiten.

"I know..." Natalie conceded quietly. "But I've done enough to myself to go on without it."

"But you've come so far - you've worked so hard." Rachel licked her lips as she affectionately stroked the perfect mounds of muscle in Natalie's arms. "Why not use it up until the contest and then see how you feel about it?"

"No, that's too late." Natalie pulled her arms away.

"Too late for what?"

"Do you even know what's in these things?" Natalie jabbed her finger at the Pumplabs logo covering Rachel's maturing pecs. 

"Well, yeah, I mean it's more than just 'protein', am I right?" Rachel quipped tipsily.

"We've been playing with our health, our bodies, maybe even our lives, Rachel!"

"Don't be over-dramatic." Rachel smirked.

"But have you read the details? Nitrogen boosters? - 'Hyper-Venom'?!"

"Well, yeah, of course I did. That night. My initiation. You were fast asleep. Why, what did you think was inside these things?" Natalie stalled and shrugged. Rachel scoffed and put her hands on her hips. "Are you seriously telling me you've been using these things this whole time and had no idea that you were getting juiced?"

"Well, I mean yeah. I knew..." She wrapped her meaty arms around herself and felt her biceps press against her chest as they obediently flexed into fantastically sculpted peaks. "But this - this just felt so - I dunno, different..."

"Like, 'fucking incredible' different?" Rachel suggested with a raised eyebrow. 

"Yeah..." she sighed longingly, looking down at the tiny dress that stretched over her thick torso. She felt a delightful air bubble swell in her chest. She stepped to Rachel and ran the back of her hand over her suit-clad body, feeling busy pattern of pump-patches in Rachel's suit - their fangs nestled in her flesh. She imagined the heavenly venom pumping through her body, and sighed lustfully. Suddenly, her mother's sob echoed in the back of her mind, and she blinked herself back into the cold cellar. "But I mean - if they knew what these suits were capable of, why aren't they selling them to everybody?" Natalie asked, searching for her mother's conviction. "Something has to be wrong with these things. What are they hiding from us? What don't they know yet?"

"Isn't it our job to find out? I know not to look a gift-horse in the mouth." Rachel replied zealously, flexing her newly chiseled biceps with a grin. 

"You can't be serious."

"Nat - this has to be the cutting-edge of muscle technology. While everyone else slaves away for tiny gains, we get pumped up with a month of muscle every day, sometimes more! You know how many people would kill to have what we have? This is such an incredible gift!"

"A gift? Hair loss, acne, clit growth - you call those gifts?"

Rachel scoffed as she checked over Natalie's flawless features. "Well that certainly didn't seem to bother you this afternoon, did it? When you gladly jacked yourself up bigger than you've ever been - which you seemed to enjoy." Rachel jibed, poking Natalie's concrete abs. Natalie felt the gentle pain from her prods fade over her rock-hard 6-pack. She enjoyed the tingling. She felt so thick and impenetrable. Her mind wandered back to the morning's gym session and reveled in the way her suit had ferociously thickened her physique. It gave her more than she could handle, she remembered, even when she said stop - it was so pitiless. Her breathing quickened. Rachel heard the sensual hissing through her nostrils, and spied the rage melting from her distracted eyes. Natalie fondled Rachel's suit between her trembling fingertips, stroking Rachel's shoulders, squeezing her hardened muscles.

In the silence, Natalie gripped the slippery spandex tighter. Her biceps swelled as she sternly tugged Rachel towards her. "Oh, so now you want it back?" Rachel muttered clumsily. Natalie's lips froze an inch from her. She sipped a hesitant breath. Rachel gulped.

"I - I don't know, alright?!" Natalie burst, her big eyes quivering. She let the spandex slap back onto Rachel's skin. "Nothing's like I expect it to be." she turned away and began pacing. "Everything in my life so far - my family, my mum, now the suits - it's always turned out too good to be true." The taut muscles slackened across her cobbled back as she whimpered and slumped onto a nearby stack of beer crates. "I don't - I don't want to be a steroid-junkie, some twisted experiment. I'm scared I'll - " she drew another long breath. "I - I can't remember my life without it. I feel nervous when I'm not inside it. I can't stop thinking about the rush. I get off on it. I'm a fucking junkie - just like my dad was." Rachel shuffled uncomfortably. "Look at me!" she sniffed. "And there's a whole wardrobe of ripped up dresses up on my bed. I'm too big for all of them." she whimpered. "What sort of girl am I now?"

Rachel paused and looked over Natalie's strained outfit. The bulky sculpture of her muscles spilled out of every part of her dress. Her memory glanced back to Natalie's social media accounts - long before they had met. She recalled flashes of slender party girls and sickly-sweet nightclubs. Everyone so skinny and so proudly pretty. It was a far cry from Natalie, slumped on some beer crates - a super-charged She-hulk of emotions. Sitting down hoisted the hem up her thighs and revealed her skimpy pink panties. Natalie's flexed bicep was probably larger than the tiny clutch purse she used to flaunt. Rachel wasn't sure how long a pair of heels would survive under her weight either. Veins and sinews rippled and trembled across her formerly fashionable limbs. It was a sobering punch - the fuzzy, venom-blurred corners of her vision completely subsided. At last, Rachel cleared her throat.

Rachel crouched next to her. "But isn't that what you needed, to change?" she began. "That's all you've been doing the whole time I've known you - and look at you now, Natalie. You're the biggest, buffest, hottest girl I've ever laid eyes on. Can you honestly tell me it's a bad thing?" Rachel said, running her fingers over Natalie's big shoulders. She went on in a sultry whisper. "Tell me you don't love that power - that strength - when you're in that locker room, and you feel those little teeth grip you - and you feel the warm venom dripping in to your begging muscles. Then, when your own body grips you tight - that muscular embrace. All those muscles pushing against each other, jostling for space under your skin. "Mmm god, it's like an earthquake..." she licked her lips. "Tell me you don't love feeling everything inside you thickening - feeling those muscle squeezing and rubbing and bulging under your skin. And that fire, that sweet, roaring pleasure between your thighs."

Rachel heard Natalie sigh. Rachel ran a hand over Natalie's shoulder. The striations tightened beneath her fingertips. "Tell me you don't love feeling the spandex stretch. Don't you love being taken by it?" she teased. Natalie's breaths became shallow and she bit her bottom lip. "That exact moment you stop fighting it. You give it just an inch and it swallows you whole. How you can't fight it - it just takes you and pumps you up from the inside out - harder, thicker, stronger..." Rachel panted as she saw Natalie's skin flush."Then when you finally open your eyes and look in the mirror. It looks just as good as it feels - and you're bigger than you thought you could ever be - and it feels so wrong, but it's so right." Rachel felt Natalie's muscles tighten.

"But aren't you worried?" Natalie whispered through her wet lips.

"Worried about what? Worried that we'll be too different? Worried that we don't fit in? Who do we have to please? What worries me is looking just like everybody else. What worries me is that we might never see how incredible our bodies could become if we don't push them." Rachel ran her hand across her chiseled 6-pack. "God, look at you, Nat. I don't have words for how stunning you are. You're better than anyone thought you could be. You're right: you're not a girl anymore. You're a goddess. You've built a body that the rest of the world can only dream of. Don't you want to see - feel how much better it gets? And you don't have to do it alone - with my head and that big heart of yours..."

Natalie's piercing blue eyes shone open. Rachel stopped, concerned.

"My heart..." Natalie whispered softly.

"Her heart!" a shrill voice ripped through the night air. The cellar door squawked on its rusted hinges. Natalie's mother stamped in to the room. "So this is where you've been shooting her up is it? Under my fucking nose - you perverted little rat!" She waved her stubby fingers across Rachel's nose. "Take advantage of my daughter, will you?! Tell her she's special - what you want her to think! She is NOT your little experiment!"

"Mum! You don't understand! She's - " Natalie rose up as Rachel leapt back against the wall.

"No wonder we can't get through to that bloody steroid company!" her mother barraged. "Did the pair of you concoct that little story to try to lead me off? When all along it's been this scrawny little dealer bitch?!"

"Wow, you really are the master of timing, aren't you?" Rachel grumbled sarcastically.

"Excuse me?" Natalie's mother replied indignantly.

"I bet you didn't mind her getting this jacked when the deliveries kept coming in quicker, did you?" Rachel spat. "Or when she wasn't out with her friends in the evenings so she could pull extra shifts." Rachel watched the incensed creases ripple across the woman's forehead. "My own mother was no fucking angel, but Jesus Christ you make her look like one."

"Rach - stop!" Natalie pleaded. "Mum, I can explain. She was here to give the suit back - weren't you Rachel?" she gestured desperately. Rachel scoffed in her face and slapped her thighs in exasperation.

"You're seriously going to let your own mother make you live the rest of your life in regret - all because you couldn't tell her the truth?"

"And what truth is that?" Natalie's mother cut in.

She turned to Natalie's mother. "That this is the best thing to ever happen in her whole fucking life. And you can't stand it."

"How dare you!" Natalie's mother recoiled. "I'm calling the police." she declared, reeling.

"Rachel she's not joking. Give me the suit and go!" Natalie begged.

"Go and take it off of her!" Natalie's mother ordered, rummaging for her phone. 

"That's it - set your lackey on it!" Rachel spat sarcastically. "Jesus, Nat. Stand up to her!"

"Shut up Rach! You can't do this - you don't understand!" 

"I know enough." Rachel stated. "She hasn't poured the sweat you have - lifted the pounds you have - felt the looks on the street or read the comments about your body. She has no idea about your new life. All she knows is that it's becoming too different from her own. You think she wants you to enter that contest? To win? To succeed enough that you can walk away from this shit-hole? So much success that she has to stay here for the rest of her life? She's the one scared of change. Not you, Nat."

"Rachel you are going way too far. Are you trying to completely fuck up my life? You're gonna get me locked in my bedroom for the next year at this rate! Pumplabs will never trust me again! You can't come in here and do this to me!" Natalie could barely finish her sentence. 

"How are you so fucking selfish!? I did this for both of us! I've been studying this thing night and day - I showed you all my tricks, all my tips, everything I thought of, every single advantage to get you just that little bit more ripped, and you still only give a shit about yourself! Who do you think tested this one, huh?! I've put myself through it all too - the workouts, the drugs, the sex! You think you're the only one going through this? The muscles are on me too! The drugs are in me too, Nat!" Rachel beat her furiously flexed pecs with her fist. Natalie spied the veins throbbing in her neck and a swollen bead of sweat hung on her temple. Rachel panted through her hoarse throat, while her voice echoed off the concrete walls for what felt like a minute.

"I didn't ask for your help, Rachel. I didn't tell you to help me - just like I didn't ask for this suit - any of this!" Natalie growled. She planted her feet and flexed her legs, she felt the muscles bulge up the backs of her legs all the way up to her glutes. Rachel spied her quads uniting into terrifying trunks.

"What is wrong with you people!? Don't you know a good thing when it falls in your fucking lap!?" Rachel exclaimed, exasperated.

"The sex?" Natalie's mother gasped, struggling to take it all in. "Oh, you are never seeing this manipulative little slut ever again!" her mother barked, taking a pointed finger off of her phone and stabbing it at Rachel.

"Oh you're so gonna see me in two weeks - both of you!" Rachel replied defiantly. "On stage. July 31st. Heavy-weight class." She aimed her glare directly at Natalie, and watched her forearms throb as her fists clenched. Meanwhile, her mother connected to the police and began giving them her address. "Can't wait for your precious followers to see me on stage standing next to you."

"Get out." Natalie murmured. Her frame shook, her body tensed and the effect was dramatic. Her dress visibly tightened around her body. Her upper body swelled outwards, widening with thick, twitching sinews.

"Aren't you gonna come take the suit like a good girl?" Rachel teased, a intoxicating cocktail of adrenaline and rage bubbling inside her.

"Why should I bother?" Natalie smirked, her muscles relaxed slightly. "PumpLabs will get you. You know it. They're bigger than the both of us. As soon as they find out - the second you step on that stage they'll strip that thing from you faster than you can blink."

"They might." Rachel conceded. "Or it might become a parting gift - as you put it." She drew a breath and curled her toes, expecting Natalie to throw all 160lbs of herself at her. Instead, Natalie stood frozen in rage and despair - Rachel knew she'd said enough to watch the pitiless truth seal her in place.

"Out." Natalie growled, more menacingly than Rachel had ever heard. "You know what I could do to you..." Her shoulders squeezed into juddering hunks of muscle, she watched her physically swell with rage, her upper body bulged even larger before her very eyes. She heard Natalie's mother jabbering about a trespasser and drug-dealer in her house. Natalie calmly walked up to her mother and snatched the phone from her. She hung up. "She's is leaving." she said flatly. Her mother had never heard such ominous malice in her daughter. Natalie's eyes were as cold as the night air.

"For now..." Rachel muttered as kept her eyes held on Natalie, who quaked on the spot. She stepped tentatively on to the cellar stairs, before breaking out into a sprint and disappearing into the night in nothing but the Pumpsuit and trainers.

Natalie's mother stomped up into the doorway. "I don't want to ever see your face here again, you understand me?! Go find yourself a new plaything!" Natalie's mother screeched out into the darkness.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2016, 09:57:21 am »
Awesome! This was extremely well-written and fascinating to read. I wish I had done this!

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2016, 11:25:59 am »
As far as a cuppa goes I did a spit-take when I realized that you laid a new chapter on us. That's a kick in the ass for me to get my ass in gear and my shit together.

The realism and the well-done dialog and narrative are a breath of fresh air in this shit-hole with all the crappy 'stories' that have been posted here in recent months. I'm glad to see an author actually putting in an effort for once around here again. I'm glad to see something longer and more well-thought out than a measly three paragraphs of 'good' bits.

I enjoyed this chapter very much, especially having fun imagining Natalie squeezing her deliciousness into a variety of sexy outfits and destroying them all with her her body alone. She wants to quit, but I don't think Pumplabs will let her. They've invested too much in her so far. One does not simply turn one's back on such a large organization.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [poddy] Natalie and the PumpSuit | #FMG

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View