Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572410 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 09:32:27 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Assignment
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Assignment  (Read 4315 times)

Offline chris007

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
The Assignment
« on: January 02, 2023, 04:50:34 pm »
Beth Middleby had joined the service, as a doctor, but over time, had been trained to go undercover to befriend individuals to extract useful information.  Beth found these assignments enticing and a welcome distraction from her day to day "doctoring".  Her first assignment was four years ago and this was to be her fifth.  Beth remembered the first time she was asked to go undercover.  Beth had been treating a member of an undercover team, Louise Thompson, and out of the blue, Louise had asked Beth that they needed a female, a beautiful woman with huge muscles, to extract key information from a target who was attracted to women with muscles.  It became apparent to Beth that Louise had only made an appointment to see her to understand whether she would be interested to which Beth was so excited to be involved.  Louise had arranged for Beth to have the necessary training at leading a double life.  Since the initial op, Beth had been the service’s go to girl when a muscle woman was needed. 

At the weekend, Louise had reached out to Beth again for a new op, the target being a high ranking MP.  The service was to create a fictious online profile of Beth as a honey-trap.  Louise had arrived on location on the Monday morning meeting up with operative lead, and Beth’s partner for the op, Simon Gundleton.  Louise and Simon had worked on similar operations previously and Louise always welcomed Simon’s experience.  Simon was a tech nerd, never entering the field, and that was how he liked it.  He didn’t need the danger.

"Morning Louise", Simon said brightly "good weekend?" as he led Louise into the smart, up-market, apartment complex that was going to be the fictious home of the female operative.  A home computer had been set up in the spacious main room of the apartment.

"Another quiet one, I’m afraid." Louise replied.

"This op is a bit of an unusual one.  Not one I’ve encountered before.  This operative, Beth Middleby, she’s a doctor, right?", Simon asked.

"That’s right but we need her for this?", Louise replied.

" I'’ve created a profile for Beth for a website by the name of Saradas a favourite site of the target.  It will be the usual from us, create a profile for Beth’s posts to be only visible by the target. ", Simon said.

" Ok, great.", Louise replied.
"The unusual thing is the site, this Saradas is a site for admirers of muscle women.  Weird eh….!  The profile name I was told to create for Beth is Muscle Beauty.", Simon said.

"Actually, it’s not as unusual as you think." Louise said.

There was a knock on the door.  Beth had arrived. 

"I'll let Beth in and will leave you to it." as Louise got up to leave.

"Thanks, see you later." Simon said.

Wow, pretty girl.  Simon thought as Beth entered.  Super tall, early 30s I’d guess as Beth entered the apartment.  Due to the cold weather, Beth was wearing clothes that looked like she was climbing Mount Everest.  I know it’s cold, but come on, it’s not that cold! Simon thought.

Beth introduced herself to Simon, smiling warmly, and asked "Where’re we at?" .

"I’ve created your profile, Muscle Beauty, as requested and I’ve created a direct link to the target’s computer to ensure that any postings made by you, will not appear visible to all but only to the target.  However, it will give the impression to the target, that your posts at Saradas are visible to all." , Simon said.

"That’s perfect” Beth replied," what we need to do is take some pictures of me with the webcam and post them so that we can get things started.  Bathroom that way?  Somewhere for me to change?" Beth asked.

"Yes, it’s first on the right down the hall.", said Simon.

"Back in a few minutes.", Beth said making her way to the bathroom.

After only a short while, Beth, emerged from the hallway and there was an audible intake of breath from Simon.  Beth was wearing a yellow bikini revealing her incredibly huge-muscled body in all its glory.  The lighting in the room shone on her bronzed, smooth shiny skin and Beth’s blonde hair had been tied up with some loose strands framing her beautiful face and piercing blue eyes.  "Oh my god!!!" Simon found himself saying, out loud, as he stared at Beth.  She’s huge, those clothes weren’t ridiculous after all.  It’s her size that made those clothes looked too padded.  Beth pretended not to hear and walked towards Simon who was standing by the computer in awe or was it in fear, Beth couldn’t tell.  Beth’s enormous thighs undulated with each step the power in her body so evident.  The main lighting was behind Beth casting a huge shadow over Simon who appeared to shrink before her against her incredible wide shoulders and unflexed biceps that bulged revealing immense strength.  Beth’s thighs were so huge that they appeared to have a life of their own, quivering slightly as she stood.  Her smooth abs and large chest moved with the steady rhythm of Beth’s breathing.   

"Iassume the camera works?" .  Beth asked Simon.

"Yeesss." Simon stammered slightly taking a seat.  He turned on the camera and slid to one side remaining in the chair.  Beth bent at the knees, making the muscles surrounding her hips flare out accentuating her lovely female form.  She placed one hand on a huge thigh and leant forward, to adjust the camera, to manoeuvre it to the required position with the other hand.  Simon marvelled at the sheer size of her arms, shoulders and chest that appeared to take up his entire field of vision.

"Ok, that’s probably the right spot". Beth said standing up and taking two steps back.  "you’ve done this before?"
 Simon asked, his voice not sounding like his own.  "Oh yes, this is my fifth time.  Getting the hang of it now." Beth said.  The live image from the computer screen captured Beth from the neck down to the tops of her thighs. 

"Simon, can you take some shots for me through the webcam but please ensure my full face is not visible, we need to tease our target a little." .

Beth bent down slightly and slowly stood up to her full height, taking a deep breath whilst pushing her chest up and out and tightening her abs.  At the same time, she flexed her lats and flared out the massive muscles of her thighs.  Simon adjusted the camera slightly to capture the tops of her enormous thighs, her smooth muscled stomach, pumped out chest and bulging shoulders.  The camera captured just below her nose and delicate chin, teasing at the beautiful face that belonged, in contrast, to the huge strong body.  Beth could see the screen and pursed her lips, teasingly, and then smiled sweetly as Simon took a couple of shots.

Beth then relaxed the pose and Simon watched Beth’s firm muscled breasts bounce at the relaxing of the pose.  Beth bounced her chest some more, warming up to the next pose.  Beth twisted to the right, bent her knees slightly, pushing out her hugely muscled right hip placing her right hand on it.  Her left arm formed an enormous bicep.  Again, Simon had positioned the camera so that only the bottom part of Beth’s lovely face was visible and took the shot.  Simon noticed how the lighting shone on Beth’s tanned body accentuating the firmness of the muscles beneath the flawless skin.  Beth relaxed the pose and once again, the bouncing effect was evident.  She turned her back to the camera and moved into a traditional bodybuilder’s double bicep pose.  Enormous biceps, indicating immense strength rose prominently.  Simon, with shaking hands, manoeuvred the camera to ensure he captured as much of this muscled goddess from behind as he could.  He moved the camera so that all of Beth’s tied up lovely blonde hair was also visible, that, once again, teased at the combination of loveliness and immense power.  Simon could not help himself and stepped to one side so that he could marvel at Beth from the front.  Beth was holding the pose, looking up, pushing all her muscles up and out.  Simon stood awestruck at the huge body beautiful in front of him.  Beth’s beautiful face, looked down briefly at Simon trying to gauge Simon’s thoughts as she flexed her enormous thighs and pumped her massive biceps up and down.  Beth stopped the pose and turned back round.  "I think that will probably do to begin with".

Simon took his seat back in front of the computer so that he could complete the profile and post the pictures.

"Can I take a look?" Beth asked.  The camera was still on as Beth approached from behind Simon.  Simon was visible on the screen and Beth appeared like a giant behind him.  Enormous thighs filled the back-drop and her muscled stomach and naval moved rhythmically behind him, her tummy button level with his shoulder’s as he sat on the chair.  Simon turned the camera off to show the small number of images that had been created.  "May I?".  Beth asked as she leant in to scroll through the shots.  As she bent forwards, to take control of the mouse, Simon moved to allow for Beth’s massive shoulders.  There wasn’t a huge amount of room and Simon found himself pushed up against Beth’s body to his right and the wall to his left.   Simon’s arm was pushed up against Beth’s bulging muscled hip that seemed to be expanding and pushing into him as she bent over the keyboard as she focused on the screen.  From just this touch, he could feel the firmness and power.  Simon attempted to extract his arm from being pushed up against Beth’s bulging hip and Beth glanced down at Simon, "Sorry" she said as she realised her muscled body had trapped him.  Beth stood up and took a step backwards as Simon stared in awe at the adulations of Beth’s enormous thighs with that one step.

"Simon, would you mind if we take a short video too?" Beth asked " i’m not going to be around for a few days and as I would expect the target to react to my pictures quickly, I’ll need you to post a video soon after his reaction".

"Sure, what do you have in mind?" Simon asked standing.I

Beth put the camera back on and slid the chair back slightly and to one side so that the chair appeared to the left of the screen.  "Ok, if you sit here, I’m going to walk behind you and then to one side on which I will lean down slightly and I want you to place your hands on my muscles and then give them a thump?" .

"ooookkkkk." Simon said nervously.

"Don’t worry, we’ll remove your face from the clip.  Ok, ready?" Beth asked walking out of the shot.

Simon leant forward and pressed record on the screen.  The screen showed Simon, sitting on the chair to the left of the screen.  Slowly, Beth appeared from the left behind him.  Her huge bronzed tanned bulging body in complete contrast to Simon’s white shirt.  The view on the screen was just below Beth’s breasts as she walked behind Simon.  Once Beth got to the right of Simon she slowly turned so that she was facing the camera beside Simon her thigh’s rippling and bulging with the simple movement of moving 45 degrees.  Simon appeared tiny compared to the parts of Beth’s body that was visible on the screen which were the top of her huge thighs, her bikini bottoms and her super muscled stomach.  Simon’s head, as he was sitting on the chair, was level with below Beth’s breasts which were not visible on the screen.  Simon found himself marvelling at the way Beth’s smooth bronzed shiny abs moved in and out with her breathing and the way her enormous thighs quivered with immense size, when standing still, like they had a life of their own.  Slowly, Beth knelt down slightly, placing one hand on a huge thigh and the other on Simon’s chair.  Muscled hips flared out and slowly, Beth’s bulging chest, arms and shoulders appeared on the screen dwarfing Simon.  Again, Beth teased by just showing her perfect chin, mouth and the tip of her lovely nose.  As agreed, Simon placed his hands on Beth, on her thigh and arm, his hands looking tiny compared to the girth of Beth’s muscles.  Simon was amazed at how firm Beth’s body was.  Simon proceeded with the next step, he made a fist and firstly thumped Beth’s hip, arm and then shoulder.  Beth whispered "harder" .  Simon thumped her harder with an audible noise.  On the screen Simon noticed Beth’s muscled breasts bouncing with each thud.  It seems that Beth was making them bounce on purpose with each thud.  On the screen, Beth smiled, still not allowing her full face to be shown.  Her huge bronzed shiny form dwarfing Simon. 

Eventually, Beth stood up and Simon stopped the recording.

"Thanks for your help today Simon.  Once the target makes contact, please can you upload the video.  I’ll have a think on what do to do next"....

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The Assignment
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2023, 05:28:37 pm »
Excellent start! The target doesn't stand a chance! And neither does Simon for that matter lol

Offline Jaybee

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2023, 08:29:15 pm »
Promising start!!  Let's get a couple of negatives out of the way though:

1) The opening paragraph is a little clunky - happy to offer a rewrite for your perusal.

2) I suspect you meant "Undulations", not "Adulations" :)

Offline chris007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2023, 09:01:28 am »
Promising start!!  Let's get a couple of negatives out of the way though:

1) The opening paragraph is a little clunky - happy to offer a rewrite for your perusal.

2) I suspect you meant "Undulations", not "Adulations" :)

I don’t really have the time to write, the reason why I don’t post often, so proof reading, point 2, no time.  If you can do better, point 1, go for it……

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Assignment

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View