Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573793 Posts in 72746 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 02:34:25 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  The benefits that only this sport can give  |  Jackie Lee
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Jackie Lee  (Read 11109 times)

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
Jackie Lee
« on: March 08, 2012, 07:01:50 am »
As far as I know, Jackie is the world's oldest female bodybuilder. She was born in 1933, which means this year she'll turn 79.

For any woman Jackie looks great, but I think, for a woman in her 70s, Jackie looks amazing. Sure Jackie is showing her age in these pictures, but(as far I'm concerned) with a physique like Jackie has then there's nothing wrong with her showing her maturity.

"The benefits that only this sport can give" indeed.

Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Jackie Lee
« on: March 08, 2012, 07:01:50 am »

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
Re: Jackie Lee
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 08:09:11 am »
79? Wow, I'm impressed! Jackie doesn't have to go out there and parade her body around at that age, but for her age, she has a great body and deserves to have it praised. K+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 06:55:34 am »
No, Jeremy Lightning, Jackie doesn't have to go out there and parade her body around at that age, well at any age actually, but she obviously wants to. Jackie has clearly put in all the hard work, sacrifice and dedication to develop her muscular physique, so why not go out there and show it off. Show the world that a woman of any age can be strong and muscular and still be beautiful too.

I like muscular women of all ages and body types, but there's something about older(especially 50+), more mature, muscular women that I find very appealing. I wish more women in general, but older women especially, would take up bodybuilding.
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Bobt

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 05:39:57 pm »
I saw Jackie in the 2007 Muscle Beach International Classic and she is phenomanal.
One hell of a sexy lady.
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
Aristotle

Offline Bobt

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 08:27:06 pm »
Jackie Lee

I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
Aristotle

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  The benefits that only this sport can give  |  Jackie Lee

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View