Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572439 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 12:04:02 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [brooksie] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [brooksie] Stories~collected  (Read 13474 times)

Offline dimitar73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
+Notable Author: [brooksie] Stories~collected
« on: April 11, 2011, 08:28:34 am »
^-^
Stories in this collection:

Aerobics vs. Weights

Internet Cafe Surprise!

Angela

Aerobics vs. Weights
by brooksie
brooksie@pacificcoast.net
An aerobics girl teaches an obnoxious bodybuilder a lesson about strength.  ;)

Julie was in fantastic shape. A pretty redhead with freckles and a small,upturned nose, she was a natural athlete. She had excelled in gymnastics,swimming, track & field and ice skating throughout high school and university.
   She kept herself in top condition through running, swimming and aerobics classes at her local gym. Recently she had become interested in gaining a little more muscle and had started visiting the weight room. She was astrong-willed, independent woman who liked to figure things out for herself,but one of the men in the gym had been trying to take her under his wing,offering unwanted advice on how to perform her exercises and what she neededto do to put on muscle. His name was Mike and he obviously considered himself a real he-man, often glancing over at her to see if she was admiring his manly efforts.
   During one of his uninvited tutorials she excused herself, saying that her aerobics class was about to start, to which he scoffed "better to stick with real exercise like weight training." Typical, thought Julie. A lot of these guys had no idea of the conditioning and endurance involved in a strenuous aerobics session. All they thought about was how much weight they could lift,as if that was the only measure of strength. As time went by, Mike slowly got the message that Julie was not interested in his help or advice in the weight room and had taken to making dispariging remarks about her "little aerobics workouts". Normally Julie was not one to be bothered by other people's ignorance, but for some reason she felt like showing this guy up. She'd love to get him into an aerobics class but knew he'd never go for that.
   One day, while flipping through a bodybuilding magazine, Julie came across the classified ad section at the back. Her eye fell on an advertisment for a video showing a woman with a larger man caught in an obviously inescapable wrestling hold. Her legs were wrapped around his waist, one arm was twisted behind his back and the other trapped in a half nelson. The photograph was shot from the front, showing both the pained expression on the man's face and the proud, triumphant look on the womans. Julie found herself staring with utter fascination. For the rest of the day she couldn't stop thinking about it and,later that evening, she typed the words "mixed wrestling" into one of her computers search engines. She was astonished by the number of matches found and began exploring some of the sites, bookmarking her favourites. She had done some wrestling in high school and remembered what a great aerobic exercise it had been but it had never excited her much as a sport. However the style of wrestling she was seeing on the internet was something different altogether. There was no scoring system, often not even pins, with the outcome determined only when one wrestler submitted to the other. Julie found the idea of forcing another person to say "I give" strangely exciting and often found herself imagining herself in the place of the victorious women she saw pictured.
   Using the reasoning that it would be a fun way to get a good workout, she managed to convince a couple a girls from her aerobics class to wrestle with her. They got together at her apartment. At first everyone was shy and a little hesitant but after a few drinks they began to loosen up and get into it. She showed her two friends, Sarah and Meaghan, some of the sites that featured women wrestling. They studied the holds and practiced on one another. Although Julie was slightly smaller than the other two, she displayed a real aptitude for it and, by the time they'd gotten together for the third time, she was clearly winning most of the matches. She found herself becoming quite thrilled and slightly turned on each time she forced a submission from one of the others. She was also quickly discovering that she hated losing. If she was caught in a hold she would resist for as long as possible, searching for a way to free herself and gave in only with great reluctance. Most of the time it was Sarah or Meaghan who submitted to her. Eventually Julie's confidence rose to the point where she began challenging her boyfriend. He had a sizeable height and weight advantage and always managed to pin her until she gave up, but she noticed that the longer they wrestled, the more difficult it became for him to subdue her. He would be panting an sweating while she still had plenty of energy. Julie felt that if they were to wrestle long enough she could eventually defeat him, but he always wanted to make love after a few rounds, so she was never able to test her theory.
   Meanwhile, her weight training was starting to pay some dividends. She saw a noticeable change in her appearance, particularly in her arms and shoulders,which had gotten slightly bigger. The only downside was having to put up with Mike's snide remarks about her "wimpy aerobics workouts". Julie usually did her abdominal work at home but one day, while her apartment was being painted and she was staying at her boyfriend's, she decided to do it at the gym. Her routine was grueling by any standards, starting with 100 crunches, 25 jacknives, 50 leg raises, 100 side crunches, weighted situps to failure and another 100 crunches to finish. Her chiseled abdomen would be the envy of any bodybuilder. She was just finishing up when she noticed Mike flop down on one of the mats and do three sets of 15 reps of poorly-executed situps. By the end of the third set he was huffing and puffing his way through the last few reps. Julie was tempted to say something derogatory but decided to hold her tongue, not wanting to sink to his level. Still, it gave her an idea of how she could shut this meathead up. She went into the weight room and deliberately took a place beside him, doing dumbell curls with her usual 12 pounders. Mike looked over and snickered, "Not getting much stronger, are you? That's what you get for wasting all that time jumping around in those dumb classes." This was her opportunity. "You know, you really don't know what you're talking about. These sessions are tough and you have to be really strong to make it through a one-hour class." Julie said defiantly. "Strong?" he laughed, "That doesn't take strength. Strength comes from a real workout with weights, not some stupid aerobics class." Julie looked at him with annoyance. "The trouble with guys like you," she said, "is that you think strength only amounts to one thing - how many pounds you can lift. There's different kinds of strength and I bet I'd come out on top in any contest that didn't involve weights." Mike looked shocked. "You want to compete with me?" he asked. "Why?" "Because", she replied "I'm sick of your rudeness and your constant comments about my workouts. You need to learn some manners. I could have complained to the management here about you, but I'd prefer to handle it myself, if you're not afraid to take me on, that is." Julie was playing him like a fish. "Look, if you think you're going to get me to jump around like a pansy in one of those classes, you can forget it." he told her. "No," smiled Julie, "nothing like that. Besides, it wouldn't even be a contest. I doubt you'd last ten minutes. What I was thinking of was a wrestling match, say best two out of three falls,with a little bargain thrown in. If you win, I'll let you train me in lifting weights, but if I win, you'll keep your mouth shut around me and quit making comments about my workout routine. Sound fair?" "You've got to be kidding."said Mike incredulously "You want to wrestle me? Look at us. You must be nuts,all I'd have to do is throw you down and sit on you." Julie looked him up and down. "Well..." she said, as if reconsidering her her rash challenge "you are a big guy. How much do you weigh?" "215 lbs" he answered proudly. "Well I'm only 125, so you've got 90 lbs. on me and probably six or seven inches in height, that's a pretty big advantage, wouldn't you say?" she asked. "Yeah, I would." he said sacracastically. "Ok then, how about a handicap." She proposed, "We'll go for 20 minutes on the treadmills and then you do the same abdominal routine I do and we'll wrestle right after that. How's that sound?" Mike looked at her with a dull expression, as if he was having trouble following what whe had just said. He didn't run much, but 20 minutes didn't seem that long and it never occurred to him to ask about her ab routine. He was looking for a catch but was having a hard time focusing his mind. All he could think about was getting his hands on her body in a wrestling contest and that she'd be training with him in the gym. He wasn't sure of what was going on but his slow-witted brain concluded this must be some weird way of coming on to him. "Ok sweetheart", he said, sticking his chest out "let's wrestle."
This was going to be fun, thought Julie. She was really looking forward to putting this loud-mouthed goon in is place. She couldn't wait to see his face when whe forced him to give up and admit she was stronger. "So, how are we going to do this?" Mike asked. "The aerobics room isn't being used for an hour between 2:00 and 3:00 tomorrow." Julie said. "I'll meet you here at 1:30. That should give us enough time for the preliminaries, then we'll hit the mats, alright?" "See you tomorrow," he said, with a big wink "and I promise I'll make it quick and painless." Oh it'll be quick she chuckled to herself, but not painless. Julie's blood raced at the thought of tomorrow. Her plan had worked perfectly. She knew, despite the huge difference in weight and height, she'd exhaust him before they even began to wrestle. After that, she was certain she could control him enough to get him in a scissor hold. Her legs were very strong and she knew it would be more than he could stand. Her skin tingled and she played out the scene of her triumph over this galoot over and over in her mind.

End of Part One!
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline dimitar73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: Aerobics vs. Weights
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 08:29:32 am »
Julie arrived the next day, clad in her sexiest workout suit, a pale green spandex two piece that set off her red hair beautifully. Mike was already waiting. His eyes open wide and his jaw dropped when he saw her. "Ready?" she asked. They walked into the cardio room and found a couple of adjacent treadmills. They set the timers for 20 minutes and hit the start buttons. Julie could see right away that he didn't do much running. He had a lumbering, inefficient gait and began to pant after only a few minutes. She decided to start her psych-out by smiling at Mike and showing him how relaxed she was as she maintained her fluid stride. With 10 minutes left she deliberately upped her pace while he was beginning to slow down. He would no longer meet her gaze and had his head down, struggling for breath. With 5 minutes to go she began to run flat out. She looked strong and graceful, with only a light bead of persperation while Mike was bathed in sweat and was barely hanging on. As the timer ran out, Julie hopped off and stretched her legs while Mike could only hang on to the handrails, gasping. "Not much of a runner, I see", she said mockingly. He was still breathing heavily and didn't answer. "Ready for some ab work, Mr. he-man?" Julie poked him in the stomach and was delighted to see him wince. This was going to be easy, she thought. Mike toweled himself off and they went upstairs to the aerobics room where her friend Sarah was waiting. "This is Sarah", Julie explained. "She's going to count reps and make sure there's no cheating." He looked at the pretty brunette. He was starting to breathe normally again and his head had cleared enough for his dulllard's brain started working. He wondered if Julie's friend was interested in him too. Maybe this was going to be a threesome. His thoughts were interrupted by Julie saying "I'll start first. Ready Sarah?" Sarah nodded and Julie lay down on her mat and started churning out crunches. Mike looked on in amazment as the count reached 50, then 75 and finally 100. "There" said Julie, jumping up with a grin on her face "your turn." He sat down on his mat and started crunching. By 25, he began slowing down and barely made it to 50. The two women goaded him to continue but he couldn't get past 72. He lay back, his face wrinkled in pain. "I don't think we said anything about resting" Julie chided him "Come on, keep going, 28 left." Wearily, he started up again but collapsed after another few reps. They were relentless and prodded him on, slowly counting out the last 10. Mike fell back on the mat. Julie smiled down at him. "My, my, that was quite a struggle. You might have to forfeit this contest before we even get to the wrestling match. You just lie there and try to pull yourself together while I do my next set." He shot her a dirty look as Sarah giggled at her friend's teasing. Julie quickly finished her 25 jacknives and turned to Mike "Anytime you're ready." she said. He looked ridicululous doing them. His balance was all wrong and he laboured mightily. Jacknives are a tough exercise and he let his legs drop after 10 reps. "15 left, keep going." Sarah called out. Mike groaned and did a few more before collapsing again. Eventually, 2 or 3 at a time, he made it to 25." "Man, this is going to take all day," complained Julie, keeping up her psychological battering. "I
think I better pick up my pace to leave more time for slowpoke here." She snapped out a crisp 50 leg raises. With a pained look, Mike began his set, barely lifting his legs. "I don't know if those even count as leg raises", said Sarah. "We better take what we can get,"' Julie responded, "otherwise
we'll still be here when the next class starts." Mike finished his set with great difficulty and rolled over onto his hands and knees, holding his now-burning stomach. Meanwhile Julie continued her torment, standing in front of him pounding furiously on her steel-hard abs. "I just love a good burn, don't you Mike?" she asked sweetly. "Tell you what" she continued "I usually do weighted situps next but we can skip those, unless you want to run downstairs and grab a couple of plates." He remained bent over on all fours. "I'll take that as a no. Ok, time for some side crunches, 50 to each side. These are easy, right Sarah?" The brunette laughed at her friend's mischieviousness. Julie quickly performed her set the stood beside Sarah, waiting for Mike. Grimacing in pain with every movement, he made it onto his back. Relieved to be working his obliques instead of his tortured abs, he did his 100 reps without stopping although his pace was far slower than Julie's. "There" he said, "I'm not used to that much ab work but I made it. Betcha thought I was going to quit." "That's great Mike" said Julie "but we're not done yet. I always finish with another 100 crunches." He stared at her, disbelievingly. "No way!" he said angrily, "You're just trying to wear me down. Just because you've got..." He didn't finish the sentence, realizing what he was about to say. "Just because I've got stronger abs?" said Julie, picking up his train of thought. "Is that what you were about to say?" Mike looked sheepish. "I thought you might try to wimp out" she continued "so I wrote it down. Show him, Sarah." Sarah pulled a piece of paper from her sweat pants pocket and handed it to him. He read it: 100 crunches, 25 jacknives, 50 leg raises, weighted situps to failure, 100 side crunches, 100 crunches. "And we didn't even do the situps, Julie reminded him. "Anyway, I'll let you reconsider conceding the contest while I do my set." Her energy level soared as she anticipated forcing this much larger, more muscular man to submit to her. She finished crunching. "Are we going to do this or would you rather just admit I'm stronger than you?" she badgered, her hands on her hips and chest thrust out proudly. Julie saw the dread on his face as he began. By the time the count reached 15 he was barely hanging on and at 25 he stopped. From that point on, he could only manage a few at a time. Finally making it to 50, he collapsed and lay on his back, barely able to breathe. "50 more." said Sarah.
"I can't." he wheezed. "Do you quit?" asked Sarah. Mike didn't speak but shook his head. It took several more minutes and he was barely moving his shoulders off the mat but he slowly and agonizingly made it to 100, moaning in pain with every movement. Again he rolled onto his hands and knees, his head resting on the mat, arms folded around his stomach. Julie smiled, realizing that even laying flat on his back was too painful for him. She was going to take great pleasure in the humiliation she was about to administer. "Ok," she said "let's wrestle. Show me how easy it is to beat a little aerobics girl, Mr. Muscle Man." She and Sarah grabbed a few more mats and put them together to make a big enough area for wrestling. "Come on, Mike, ready to kick my butt?" she prodded.
   "Wait." he answered feebly "I'm not ready yet." "Too bad. We agreed to run, do abs and then wrestle." Julie reminded him "that's my handicap, to offset you weight and height advantage and because you've got such big, strong muscles, remember?" Mike looked up at her, his face miserable, finally realizing he'd been outsmarted and she'd been setting him up the whole time. She was fresh and energetic, bouncing up and down on her toes and punching her fist into her open hand like a boxer getting ready for a fight. With tremendous difficulty, he stood a slowly made his way to the mats, pain bolting through his stomach with every step. He stepped onto the mat and Sarah called out "Ready...wrestle." Mike extended his arms, hoping he could grab Julie and keep her away from his tender tummy but she was not about to fall for that. She kept moving, circling, looking for an opening. Mike was moving very slowly, still breathing heavily. Julie faked a punch at his gut and he bent forward to cover up. She moved straight in, stuck a leg between his and pushed hard on his shoulders, sending him over on his backside. He groaned in pain as he landed and clutched his stomach. Instinctively he rolled over onto his hands and knees. Julie pounced immediately, lacing her arms around his neck in a full nelson and wraping her legs around his middle. She then rolled onto her side, taking the big man with her. Her legs were her strongest and most muscular body part and they cut into Mike's sides with such force that he literally screamed. "Nooo, stop it, stop it, please!" "Do you give?" asked Julie. No answer. She squeezed as hard as she could. "Ok, ok, you win." He yelled. "Give?" she asked again. "Yes." he said weakly. "Then say it." She demanded. "I give." he said, his voice a mere whisper. She gave him one last shot with her legs and released him. Standing over Mike she sang out "Aerobics girl leads, 1 - 0. Ready for the next fall, tough guy?" "Nooo, no." Mike moaned. "You're not?" asked Julie with mock surprise. Does that mean you're conceding the match?" "No (gasp), I just (gasp) need a (gasp) rest." He pleaded. "We didn't say anything about resting but I guess we could take one minute, if you really need it. Got your watch, Sarah?" Yeah, one minute, starting...now." her friend replied. Julie used the minute to pose over Mike, flexing her hard little biceps." "Time's up." said Sarah. "Get up," demanded Julie. Mike rose unsteadily to his feet. This time Julie went straight for him. He tried to fend her off but she easily avoided his clumsy attempts and swiftly stepped behind him, grabbing him around the waist. Mike groaned again as she twisted sideways and tripped him to the mat. She followed up by dropping her knees onto his aching gut, causing him to cry out in pain. From there it was simply a matter of of sitting on his stomach and bouncing her hard, round ass a few times. All the fight was gone from the muscular bodybuilder and she easily held his wrists on the mat, placing her knees on his arms. Every move he made to try and throw her off caused great waves of pain to shoot through his abdomen. He was pinned and helpless. "Give?" asked Julie. This time there was no hesitation. "Yes, I give." he said, "you win, please...get off me. His voice sounded strained and tortured. "I will, as soon as you say I'm fitter and stronger than you and aerobics are superior to lifting weights." Releasing his wrists, she reached back and put a hand on his stomach, pressing down hard. Mike's response was immediate. "Ok, Ok. Aerobics are superior. You're stronger." "And are you ever going to bother me or make any more cracks about my workouts?" she asked him. "No, no never, I promise." he anwered. "Good. I think I've made my point." Julie said trumphantly. She stood and put her foot on Mike's heaving chest as Sarah came over and gave her a high-five. "Awesome, Julie." she said enthusiastically, "That was incredible." Julie looked down at her beaten victim. "It was a piece of cake."she laughed. Come on, let's go do a few weights before aerobics class starts.

The End! ;)
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline dimitar73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
+Notable Author: [brooksie] Internet Cafe Surprise!
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 09:04:45 am »
Internet Cafe Surprise!
by brooksie

I've been a dominatrix and session wrestler for several years. I like it and plan to continue for as long as I have the physical ability to do so. At first, the wrestling was just a sideline. I had gotten a few requests for it and turned them down, but when the calls kept coming, I figured I was missing out on a good chunk of income by not offering this service. Through the dominatrix grapevine, I found someone who could show me the basics. I had always been athletic and was quite strong, so I took to it readily. The first few matches went alright. Two of the guys were into having me control them and didn't put up much of a fight.
   It was fairly easy to get them into holds and make them give. I'd been advised not to offer what is known as a fully-competitive match, unless I was absolutely sure about the guy and could trust him not to turn violent, go psychotic, produce a weapon or whatever. I offering semi-competitive and
fantasy wrestling. I don't offer sexual services when doing a wrestling session, for reasons that will become clear later.
   One of my earliest clients was ok with semi-competitive but wanted to be able to fight back with pin attempts only, whereas I could use any hold I wanted on him. He agreed to release me the second I submitted or tapped out. I told him I'd probably be fine with that, but we would have to meet at a neutral location first and discuss it further. That was the first time I'd been to an internet cafe, which was where he suggested meeting. He seemed like a decent guy, friendly, funny, no big attitude. He said that simply letting a woman put holds on him or faking that she'd gotten one on him did nothing for him. He loved the feeling of actually being overpowered and being forced to give in. He was quite humble about his own wrestling ability. As it turned out, he shouldn't have been. The match was an embarrassment. He turned me inside out and tied me up in knots over and over. I didn't win a single fall against him. It wasn't a size difference. At 5'11, I was actually a couple of inches taller and we weighed within a few pounds of each other, but he'd been a wrestler throughout high school and college and knew how to use the principles of leverage, balance, speed, strategy etc. I felt so bad about my performance I offered to refund some of his money, even though he didn't ask me to. He said he appreciated the effort I'd put out and had no doubt I'd given one hundred percent. He said it was hard to find a woman who actually knew how to wrestle. He said there were plenty who knew lots of holds but that was about it. It was then I realized there was a lot more to wrestling than learning submission holds. I offered him a full refund in exchange for a wrestling lesson. He was flattered and we actually saw each other three times. I kept his number and
told him I'd call when I'd gotten enough experience to give him a better match next time, on the house.
   On his advice, I started surfing the internet sites of women who made their living, or part of it anyway, from submission wrestling sessions. I studied the photographs carefully and learned all I could. I also began to take notice of their travel schedules. I discovered one of the women, who I thought was truly incredible, was going to be visiting the city where I lived. The pictures on her site were amazing. She always seemed to have her opponents in totally inescapable, unbreakable holds. She often used combinations that left her victims without any defense. Headscissors with various kinds of armbars, bodyscissors with a full nelson, sleeper or hammerlock, grapevines, Boston Crabs, every hold showing her muscular body in complete control. I loved the shots of her flexing her muscles and smiling at the camera as she held her opponent helpless. Of course, all those shots cold have been faked, but after looking at thousands of wrestling pictures, you can develop a pretty good sense of what looks like real action and what appears posed.
   I'd had a couple of good months and had some extra money so I decided to
contact her, not for a match, but a lesson. I had no doubt she would destroy me in a real contest, but I knew I could learn a lot from her if she'd agree to teach me. I e-mailed her, offering the same fee she charged for a session for a one-hour lesson. To my delight, she agreed. It was unbelievable! A professional bodybuilder as well as a wrestler, this woman was muscular and powerful but extremely flexible, in great cardio-vascular shape and a supremely skillful wrestler. She was also hilarious and told me some of the funniest stories as well as providing me with lots of very helpful information she felt I should have before getting into the wrestling business. She impressed me in every way possible. She was intelligent, well-educated, broad-minded (no pun intended) and in short, a class act all the way. She let me end the session with some muscle worship and I can still get a thrill out of remembering myself running my hands over her thighs, feeling the hardness and density of her biceps and calves, tracing the outline of her thick back and traps, pressing my lips against her round, solid glutes, finally kneeling before her and kissing the feet of this superior human being, this goddess. I had no idea I'd be turned on so much. It was funny. I'm normally the dominant one both professionaly and in my personal relationships and yet, if she'd asked me to become her servant, I would have agreed in a heartbeat. She was so beautiful and powerful that, kneeling before her, I began to weep in the face of her sheer majesty. She was almost beyond comprehension. When she noticed my tears, she lifted me to my feet, held me in her strong arms and kissed me deeply, passionately on the lips. She then whispered in my ear "What do you want, little one, what do you need? Do you want me to lie down and open my legs for you, is that it?" "Yes...please" I sniffled, like a child. She picked me up in her arms and carried me to the bed, where she slipped off her shorts and top. Then she pulled me down to her. "Do exactly as I instruct, do you understand?" "Yes Mistress" I replied eagerly. "That's good" she said, guiding my head in between her legs.
   Needless to say, I learned a lot from her and couldn't wait to develop myself into a top-flight submission wrestler. I was really excited by the idea of actually being able to overpower and defeat men in wrestling. I worked out regularly but now started going to the gym even more often and lifting heavier weights. In six months I added another ten pounds of muscle and now weighed 165. My legs were my best feature but I also had decent-sized arms and washboard abs. I also owned a great set of breasts, 38DD's. I say "owned" because they are the best tits money can buy. I've explored every opportunity to learn about wrestling and ordered several "training tapes" from some of the companies that make wrestling videos. I had some friends in California that I'd planned on visiting and made arrangement to visit a couple of the women's wrestling clubs in the area, where I was able to receive some more training and even participated in a couple of exhibition matches. On the advice of a woman who ran one of the clubs, I sought out a class in grappling when I got home. The class taught various martial-arts type techniques and submission holds. These techniques have turned out to be invaluable to me on many occasions and have helped me overcome opponents who were physically stronger than me.
   Wrestling gradually became more interesting to me than my dominatrix sessions, which were rather ho-hum by comparison. The struggle there was purely mental or psychological and certainly had its creative demands, but the clients were submissive. In truth, most of the men's fantasies fell into a few tried and true categories and were rather mundane. However, every wrestling match offered of fresh, new challenge. Now, after having done this for three or four years, I've become an excellent wrestler - strong, skilled, quick with a great instinct for getting and staying in control. My reputation has gotten around locally and wrestling is now the major part of my business. I do very few straight domination sessions anymore. I offer all kinds of wrestling, including competitive, as long as I have the opportunity to meet the client first and feel him (or on rare occasions, her) out. I always speak with the client on the phone or thorugh e-mail to get a good idea of exactly what they want. Being a dominatrix helped me know how to ask questions and draw a person out, so I could gain a complete understanding of their fantasy. One of the most important things I need to know is whether they are expecting sexual services or not. If they are, I advise them to call someone else. I do offer sexual services, under another ad category and another name, where what I do, and who I am, is clearly spelled out.
   So that's my background and brings me to the current moment. I'm back at that same internet cafe where my early wrestling client and I had met several years ago. I have developed a compulsion to initiate my own wrestling matches, ones where I am in control of the agenda and not responding to the fantasies of my clients. Years of creating scenarios and role-playing have left me with a need for experiences that are not scripted or pre-determined in any way. I crave a sense of adventure, a situation where I have to improvise, use my wits and am never quite certain of what may occur. Hitting internet cafes is my version of cruising bars. I discovered that by discreetly observing what sites people are surfing, I can occasionally stumble on someone checking out sites devoted to mixed wrestling. Fortunately I'm tall enough to see over most people's shoulders without having to appear too obvious about it. It's hit or miss or course, mostly miss, but if I'm wanting to go out and have an espresso anyway, then I've got nothing to lose.
   I've been here for about half an hour, casing the computer users as I roam around the place, visiting the bathroom or making trips to the magazine rack. I was just finishing my coffee and about to head out when I notice a young man sitting at the far cubicle next to the hallway leading to the bathrooms. Glancing over, I thought I saw the familiar image of a muscular pair of female legs encircling a man's head in a reverse scissors hold. I make another visit to the can and as I pass by, I see I was right. I actually didn't need to go the bathroom, so I fussed around with my makeup and hair for a couple of minutes and when I came out, I saw he was still looking at mixed wrestling pics. He seemed to be concentrating on headscissors. I filed that away for future reference and ordered another coffee. I took up a position on the lounge section, picked up a newspaper and pretended to read as I kept my eye on him. I could have simply approached him and but I had found that this is a deeply repressed fantasy for a lot of men. Some guys go into a state of shock and basically bolt in panic before I can engage them in conversation. I don't really understand why men who like strong women are often ashamed of it, but know it's a fact. I guess social pressures still make it uncomfortable for men to admit they like stronger women. My intended victim was slender, well-dressed, early thirties I'm guessing, with wispy blond hair and thick glasses and I had a feeling he might be one of those. I decide to bide my time and approach him on the way out.
   I hadn't quite finished my espresso when I notice him standing and putting his jacket on. I gulp down the last swallow as I watch him pay his bill. I quickly head for the exit and time it so I'm right behind him as he exits. He holds the door for me and I smile as I thank him.   
   "My name's Alexa."   
   I hold out my hand. He looks startled but responds by taking my offered hand and shaking it.   
   "Hello...I'm, uh, Robert."
   He's unsure, as he checks me out. He takes in my nearly six feet of muscular beauty, taking note of my shapely calves and muscular thighs. I'm wearing a short, black leather skirt and matching leather jacket which I've left open. Underneath I have on a metallic blue halter that shows off my tight abdomen with its etched ridges of muscle. I'm not wearing a bra and my large, firm breasts sit high and proud, my nipples clearly visible through the thin fabric. His eyes continue upward, past my broad, rounded shoulders and thick, cascading red hair. He winds up looking me in the eyes, still seeming confused. I bet he's not used to being approached by a woman like me and is probably wondering what I want.

"Nice to meet you Robert. Could we walk a bit? I'd like to talk to you."
   "I guess so. What do you want to talk about?"
   He's still nervous so I take his arm and start walking at a leisurely pace. I deliberately let my hips swing against him as we stroll.
   "Look, I know this can be a touchy area for some guys so I just want to let you know that I am totally into the idea of mixed wrestling."
   I pause and face him. Sure enough, he has the "deer caught in the headlights" look in his eyes.
   "Please Robert, relax, ok? I was on my way to the bathroom and saw the wrestling pictures on your screen when I walked past your cubicle. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be nosey but I'm so tall, I couldn't help seeing over your shoulder and I have a built-in radar for anything to do with mixed wrestling. That was a nice reverse headscissors that girl had on her opponent."
   I smiled slightly and looked down shyly, as if I was slightly embarrassed myself. I knew the effect it would have. He warmed to me and smiled back as he breathed a relieved-sounding sigh.
   "Wow! I can't believe it. Most women would...I mean, I couldn't bring this up with, uh, oh I don't know what I'm trying to say. I guess it's just that most women find it pretty weird, epecially the part about, uh..."
   His voice trailed off.
   "You mean wanting to wrestle with women who are strong enough, and skilled enough to defeat you?"
   He nodded.
   "Well, guess what Robert? These muscles aren't just for show. I happen to be an excellent submission wrestler and I love to make men submit to me. Scissors, armbars, hammerlocks, sleeper, grapevine, Boston Crab, figure-four leglock, full nelson, camel clutch...there isn't a hold I don't know and can't apply expertly. I can legpress a nine hundred pounds and bench two twenty-five. I'm fast, smart and I hate to lose."
   His eyes went wide with amazement as I slipped my jacket off and flexed a hard, peaked, sixteen-and-a-half inch bicep in his face.
   "So how about it Robert, want to wrestle?"
   "You mean...now?"
   "Yes, now. Do you live nearby?"
   "Yeah, pretty close. Uh, how much is this going to cost?"
   "Cost? I'm not expecting any money. What do you think I am, a hooker?"
   I did my best to fake indignation.
   "Uh, no, no I just thought you might be, you know, one of those women that wrestle for money."
   "A session wrestler? I think they usually let clients come to them. No, Robert, I'm just a big strong girl who loves to wrestle. So, are you going to take me home, or should I just wrestle you down right here on the street?"
   "I don't know, my girlfriend is coming over later to watch a movie."
   "What time?"
   "Around nine."
   "Well, it's only six-thirty now. We've got plenty of time."
   I smiled at him and flexed my arm again. He couldn't resist me and I knew it. Half an hour later we were sitting on Robert's couch.
   "I'm going to put some shorts on. Did you bring something to wear"
   "I've got something on under my skirt. Where's your bathroom?"
   "Down the hall, first door on the left."
   "Ok, you go get changed tiger. I'll meet you back here."
   I closed the bathroom door behind me and wiggled out of my skirt. I ran my hands over the front of my panties. I needed to check my tape job. No obvious bulges, he wouldn't suspect anything. By now you're probably asking yourself what is going on, if you haven't figured it out already.
   I am a transexual but I sure don't look it. I've had extensive plastic surgery, no facial or body hair and I'm great with makeup. There is none of that feaky man/woman look to me whatsoever. The muscles cover up any masculine bone structure and I'm fortunate in that I've never had a particularly prominent chin or adam's apple and I'm fair-haired. I do have bony "man-knees" but my quads and calves are so developed that my knees are not the particularly noticeable. Most people just take me for a female bodybuider. So now you know, but Robert doesn't suspect a thing. Is he in for a surprise.

End of part 1
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline dimitar73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: Internet Cafe Surprise
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 09:22:49 am »
I went back into the living room where Robert was moving some furniture and clearing a space for us to wrestle in. He didn't seem to need a hand so I unbuttoned my top and waited for him to finish. He placed the coffee table behing the sofa and turned around. I smiled seductively and raised my arms into a double biceps flex pose. Robert's jaw dropped as he stared at me in all my muscular glory. He was in good shape, lean with pretty good legs but it was clear that I was the one with the superior muscles.
   "My God Alexa, you're incredible."
   "Thanks. I work hard on my body. Think you can handle me?"
   "I don't know. You look so strong."
   "I am. Are you ready to wrestle?"
   He gulped.
   "I guess so."
   "Alright, let's go then."
   We moved to the centre of the cleared area and I waited as he looked at megingerly. I could see that the waiting game was both intimidating and exciting him. I deliberately slowed my movements down as I flexed my muscles, demonstrating that I was in no hurry, confident in my ability to deal with whatever attack he might launch. He seemed unsure of what to do. I fainted at him a few times, giggling as he jumped back.
   "What's wrong Robert, scared to mix it up with me?"
   I flexed and posed some more.
   "Don't you want to get your hands on my body?"
   I put my hands behind my head and stood still.
   "Come on, come get me."
   Robert tried for a takedown by pulling on my thigh and pushing my opposite shoulder. I laughed at the expression on his face as he realized he could barely budge me. He tried a few more moves but I was solidly planted on my feet, knees slightly bent, upper body tensed and flexed hard against his onslaught. After a few moments I started to lose my footing so I pushed against him. In seconds I had him spun around, my arms wrapped around his, pulling his back in tight against my chest. My breasts were pressing against him. I squeezed my arms together, forcing the air from his lungs and showing him that he was trapped by my simple reverse bearhug. He squirmed and struggled but I held him fast, letting the reality of my strength sink in. Bending backwards, I lifted his feet off the floor, held him suspended in mid-air for a few seconds and threw him down. I immediately followed up by getting a full nelson on him, then pulling him over on his back and wrapping my legs around him in a body scissors. I leaned back and held him tightly in the nelson, slowly and gradually increasing the pressure on his ribs. I heard him beginning to groan with pain, so I backed off slightly, letting him recover. Then I'd take him back to a stage of near submission. Again I let up. There was no need to rush. I wanted to draw this out as long as possible. Finally I decided to end the fall and squeezed him again, this time without relenting. His first submission followed quickly. I released him and stood up, with my hands on my hips, waiting for him to recover. I stuck my chest out and looked down at him with a superior smirk on my lips.
   "Little stronger than you thought Robert? Can you get up or do you need to have a little rest? Take all the time you need sweetie, I'll wait for you." Teasing is so much fun and an important part of achieving total victory.
   My victims must be defeated in mind, as well as body. Robert lay on the floor looking dazed. I love this moment, my opponent in shock at how quickly and thoroughly he lost the first fall and is now staring up at my powerful, muscular physique, mesmerized by my perfectly-shaped 38C breasts and entirely unsure of how to defend himself against me. Robert cautiously got to his feet and faced me. I moved in quickly and seized his wrist with both my arm, yanking on it and causing him to stumble forward. As he did, I bent forward, put my other arm between his legs. I lifted his across my back in a fireman's carry, spun him around a few times and dumped him onto his back. This time I didn't follow up, but simply stood above him, taunting and goading him to get to his feet and come after me. I played with my nipples and cupped my breasts, beckoning him seductively.
   "Don't you want to get your hands on these babies?
   I put on a sexy muscle show and played with my breasts. I pinched my nipples into a state of hardened excitement. Robert was transfixed. He stood up again and I put my hands on my hips, thrust my chest out and smiled seductively, daring him to attack.
   "Come on honey, pin me down, make me submit and have you way with me. Here I am...take me."
   Robert rose slowly and I extended my hands to him, fingers splayed, inviting him to a test of strength. He didn't respond at first but just stood facing me, looking doubtful.
   "Do you refuse my challenge?" I asked mockingly. "That counts as another
submission if you do" I teased. "Come on big boy, let's see how strong those arms are."
   We laced our fingers together and I felt him start to squeeze and try to bend my wrists back. I knew instantly I could have him easily. I decided not to squeeze back too hard, and let him think I was struggling against him. I used only enough strength to match his and we stayed even. I watched his face grimace as he tried to summon some more power, thinking he might win this contest. I got him to try even harder as I let him turn my wrists back and bent my knees as if he were forcing me down. He looked up but instead of seeing me straining, there was a big smile on my face. I made a little kissing motion with my lips. Then I turned on the power and reversed our hand positions. Now I had his wrists and fingers bent back painfully. At first his face showed surprise as he realized I'd only been playing, then twisted into a painful grimace as I continued to force his wrists back.
   "Down boy" I commanded, keeping up the pressure.
   Robert had no choice and sunk to his knees. I let myself enjoy the moment, considering whether I should make him kiss my feet or worship me somehow. I decided there was plenty of time for that later and chose a different tack. I spread his arms apart and stepped forward. Squatting slightly, I captured his head between my thighs. Once I had his neck solidly trapped between my legs, I released his hands and bend forward, encircling my arms around his waist. I then stood up and lifted him upside down, letting his head pop out from between my legs. Now I had him over my shoulder. I leaned forward and shifted his body so he was lying upside down across my shoulders in the backbreaker, one of my favourite power moves. I had one arm holding his leg, the other around his neck, holding him tight against my upper back. It's easy to get a submission by tightening the arms and pulling down, but I used just enough pressure to keep him aloft as I casually walked around the living room.
   "You want to submit again Robert, or should I show how much I can make this hold really hurt?"
   "No, I give. You win."
   I didn't answer and he continued.
   "Please don't Alexa, I submit to you. Put me down please."
   "Beg me!"
   "Alright, I beg you, please, I beg for mercy."
   Yes, psychological victory! I didn't have to use the full potential of the hold. Just by putting him in the backbreaker, letting him feel how much pressure there was on his back dangling across my shoulders, without even applying any force, I have him pleading for mercy. He knows I could make it hurt a lot more and that he is powerless to prevent it. I held him in the backbreaker for another minute or so then flipped him onto the floor.
   I immediately seized his legs, tucked them under my arms and turned him over into a Boston Crab. Slowly, I eased my weight down on his back but stopped short of bending him too far. Once again, I didn't want to apply the hold fully, just enough for him to know he was helpless. Robert tried to kick his legs but I held them tight. When that didn't work, he squirmed his shoulders around and tried twisting his back, hoping to roll me off to the side but I was too well positioned for him to do that. He pushed up with his arms but could get nowhere. There was no escape. I didn't ask for his submission, but simply kept him in the hold. Finally he collapsed and ceased to struggle. I squatted lower, but only slightly. I wanted to draw this out as long as I could. He began to moan and I quickly eased up. His face was pressed firmly into the carpet and he couldn't see me. I deliberately kept absolutely silent. What was I going to do? He had no idea, and I knew the effect it would have.
   Carefully, I dropped down a bit, and began bending his back further. He began to groan and I knew he couldn't take much more, even at this moderate level of pain. Had I brought my full weight down on his back and taken his legs back as far as they would go, I could have made him submit immediately, but that was not what I wanted. It was my intent to draw this encounter out as long as possible as another plan had begun forming in my head. I knew Robert's type - sensitive, not very macho but not a total boot-licking wimp either, although, like most men, he could be made to be one. He was also fairly affluent with a penchant for strong, muscular women who are into wrestling. His girlfriend was bound to be fit and athletic. He'd mentioned earlier that she would be coming here after her workout and I wanted to meet her.
   My daydream was interrupted by Robert attempting to give up. I'm thinking his back must be stating to ache and his legs are probably cramping up. He's undoubtably concluded there's no way to break the hold and decided to save his strength. The perfect time for me to say, and do, nothing. I acted as if I didn't hear him. He began to pound his fist on the rug in frustration at my refusal to acknowledge him or let him submit.
   "Please, my back, let go Alexa, I give, I give."
   Still I said nothing and continued to hold him in this helpless position. His cries of submission became more frantic. He pleaded with me to release him. I was starting to get a little bored anyway, so I sat all the way down on his back and bounced up and down a few times. He began screaming. He sounded absolutely terrified. I let his legs drop to the floor and he curled up in a ball, moaning in pain.
   "No more Alexa. You're too strong for me. You win, I can't defend myself
against you. I give, I submit...whatever you want me to say just, please, no more."
   I started to get the tingle I always get when I have a frightened, helpless opponent lying at my feet in complete submission.
   "But Robert" I said sweetly "you can't quit yet. I'm just getting started. You haven't even seen some of my best holds yet, including your favourite, the headscissors. You don't want to miss out on that, do you?"
   "Leave me alone, I can't take anymore."
   "Sorry Robert, I'm not done with you yet. I'll give you a few minutes to rest up before the next round. I'll get us some water while you get yourself together. Come on, don't be such a baby."
   "I'm no match for you. Please Alexa, have mercy."
   "I am showing you mercy. I said I'll let you rest up first."
   I went into the kitchen, poured a couple of glasses of water and went back into the living room. I set one down on the coffee table and sat down on thecouch. Robert slowly got to his feet and sipped his water. He was sweating heavily and breathing hard.
   "Take your time sweetie, there's no hurry."
   He looked up at the clock on the mantle. It said nearly eight o'clock.
   "We can't go much longer." he said, sounding relieved "My girlfriend will be here soon."
   "Oh yes, the girlfriend. I almost forgot about her. Well, I guess we'd better get at it then. I know how much you're looking forward to my headscissors."
   The look on his face was priceless and I started giggling as he set his water glass down and turned to face me. I finished my water, slowly walked over to the coffee table and set the glass down, then casually moved back to the wrestlng area. I began playing with my nipples and licking my lips, trying not to look too slutty.
   "Come on, big boy, " I whispered huskily "come and get me."
   He stood there with a sort of stunned expression on his face. He'd been
through this little temptation routine before. I could see the wheels spinning, but no conclusion appeared to be forthcoming. He didn't know what to do. Time to have some more fun. I sauntered towards him, cupping my big,
beautiful breasts.
   "All this wrestling is making me so horny. My nipples need some attention. They need to be sucked, nice and hard. Do you think you can handle that Robert?"
   He was mesmerized with my huge, erect nipples right in his face. I put my hand on the back of his head and guided his mouth towards my right boob. As he began to suck, I took his hand and put it on my other nipple. Then I began to moan and pant, writhing as if in the throes of ecstasy. To tell you the truth, it did feel pretty good.
   "Oh yes, that's it...don't stop. Mmmmmm, ahhhggg, yes...more, more. Now the other one. Ohhh, ohh, yes. Suck them. Harder! Now bite them. Yes, don't stop, keep going."
   I had one hand rubbing his butt as he worked on my nipples. I slowly let it drop to his thighs and, bending forward slightly, wrapped my arm around the backs of his knees. I lifted up and dumped him on his back, going down with him. Before he knew what was happening, I had my legs around his. I grasped his wrists and stretched his arms over his head and lowered my tits onto his face. His nose and mouth were enveloped by my breasts and I let my full upper body weight rest on him so I held him in place. Robert thrashed around, or tried to, but I had him firmly pinned. Every so often, I lifted my chest off him and he gasped for air.

I let him take a few quick gulps before cutting off his breathing again. I played this game for a few more minutes, until I had exhausted him and had him on the verge of unconsciousness. I lifted my uppper body off of him and concentrated on stretching his legs apart with the grpaevine. Tighten and relax, tighten and relax, each time holding it a little longer. Soon he was pleading for mercy again and on the verge of tears. I untangled our legs and moved into a sitting position on his chest, holding his arms down with mine. He appeared to be a little out of it, not unconscious but definitely in the grey zone somewhere between passed out and fully awake. I decided to let him rest. After a bit he started to come around, enough, I thought, to appreciate another display of power. I brought his arms forward and tucked them between my thighs and calves. I don't think he could have done anything to unseat me at that point, but I always like to demonstrate full control over my opponents. Take away their options and keep them in a state of helpless frustration until, ultimately, they lose the will to struggle against me at all. Obedience becomes their primary desire. They protect themselves by submitting to my will. I brought my arms up and flexed my biceps again while smiling down at my pinned and defeated victim.
   "Look at my big, strong arms Robert. See how hard they are? And look how high my biceps peak is? Don't you think they're beautiful? And my shoulders, how full and round they are, and these nice wide lats. They're amazing, aren't they Robert? Now look at my stomach, how hard and rippled it is."

End of part 2
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline dimitar73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 10:01:08 am »
To emphasize my point, I pounded on my stomach with the hardest shots I could deliver. My fists just bounced off. I saw his eyes widen as he became truly awestruck. I recognized the look, he wanted to worship me, the person he now recognized and acknowledged as his superior.
   You're in awe of my powerful, muscular body, aren't you Robert? You're ready to serve me, to worship me, to satisfy my every desire, right baby?"
   I leaned forward and cupped one hand behind his head, lifting it to my breast.
   "Suck my nipple. That's it my sweet little slave, make your mistress feel good."
   I reached behind me with my free hand and felt his crotch. As I expected, he was hard as a fencepost. He was truly mine now. Keeping my tit in his mouth, I climbed off his chest and knelt beside him. I undid the drawstring on his gym shorts and slid them down to his knees. I then removed my breast from his sucking mouth and replaced it with my tongue, french kissing him long and hard while I stroked his dick. A little bit of fingernail on the tip and a few expert strokes and I had him exploding like a pressure cooker someone took the lid off too soon. I wish I had seen the first blast, it probably set some kind of height record. Just to satisfy my curiousity I looked up and checked the ceiling.
   Meanwhile Robert was wrapped up in the spell of post-orgasmic ecstasy. I
almost hated to do it, but it was time to mess with his head some more. It was 8:20 but I moved the hands on the mantle clock ahead so it read 8:45. I let him lie there for a minute while I went to get another glass of water. As I stood beside him sipping it, I watched his face. When he seemed to be coming out of his deep state of bliss and I was sure he'd hear me, I remarked causually "Oh my, look at the time."
   His eyes opened wide and he sat up like a shot. He looked at the clock and gasped.
   "Oh shit, she'll be here any time now. You've got to get out of here. I don't have time to drive you. I'll give you cab fare."
   He jumped up and looked around, panic-stricken.
   "I've got to get this place straightened up."
   For a second he didn't know whether to start putting the room back in order or get dressed. It seemed as if he tried to do both at once and promptly tripped over his shorts, which were down around his ankles. It was like a slapstick comedy scene. I just stood there giggling. He stood up, red-faced and looked at me in horror.
   "Why aren't you getting dressed? I've got to get you out of here. I'm going to put my clothes on and call you a cab. Would you mind waiting at the corner for it?"
   I just smiled at him, sipped my water and did my best to look completely
unconcerned, as if I had no comprehension of the urgency he felt.
   "What? Why are you just standing there? Is it money? You do want money, don't you? Ok, tell how much. I may have to write a cheque, but I'm good for it, I promise. Please, just get your clothes on."
   Putting down my glass, I strolled over to him.
   "Poor Robert, you don't get it, do you? I'm not leaving. Not until I meet your girlfriend, that is."
   His face fell and he began a sputtering protest, "No, y...yo...you can't. You've g...got to go. She has a terrible temper. If she finds you here..."
   He didn't finish the sentence as I grabbed his arm and pulled him forward. I ducked down and put my hand between his legs as I draped him across by back. Holding him by one arm and a leg I lifted him into a fireman's carry. I airplane spun him a few times and then bodyslammed him to the floor. I pulled his head in between my legs and clamped down.        "Here's your favourite hold Robert. Like it? People have told me it's very hard to break. Think you can get out?"
   He tried to say something but I had him in the choking version of the hold with the back of his neck against my outstretched left leg and my right one hooked under his chin at the knee, pulling his head back and stretching his neck out vulnerably. Anyone who knows this version of the hold can testify that it's a usually a question of whether the victim will submit immediately or try to fight it and risk being put out. In my mind, done properly, it's more effective than a sleeper hold.
   Robert was making some garbled sounds and tapping frantically on my thigh. But there was no salvation for him. He started pulling at my leg but he had no leverage. Next he tried pushing up with his legs, hoping to bridge out of it. Finally, he reached for my ankles but couldn't unlock them. Meanwhile, he was growing weaker by the second. It wouldn't be long now. First I felt his hands stop grasping at my legs. Then his legs stopped pushing and a few seconds later, his whole body went limp and he ceased moving. I lifted one of his arms and it dropped heavily to the rug. He was out!
   I always bring some lengths of rope in my bag when I go out on my pick-up expeditions. I used one piece to tie his wrists behind his back. I pulled him over to the corner of the couch and lifted it up, inserting the leg between his bound wrists and his back. It was a heavy piece of furniture and there was no was he was going anywhere. Still, just to be safe, I took his shorts and twisted them around, squeezing both his feet through one leghole. That had his ankles wrapped up tight. I looked at him, checking the colour in his face and making sure he was breathing normally. He was alright. I checked the timer on the VCR - 8:35. I reset the mantle clock to the correct time and started to plan for the arrival of Robert's girlfriend.
   Now, what did I know about her? She was coming from the gym, probably athletic, in good shape, likely with some decent muscle definition or Robert probably wouldn't have been attracted to her in the first place. And she had a temper, he'd said. Well, this could be interesting. I love fighting women. I far prefer it to men. Most men give up quickly once they realize they can't get out of a hold. There are very few who will tough it out like a women often will. Women are more flexible, less prone to certain kinds of arm or leg holds that usually bring instant submissions from men. Women are also more devious and unpredictable opponents in most cases.
   Feeling a little peckish, I looked in the fridge and found some sliced meat and cheese. I made myself a sandwich and had an apple while I waited. Meanwhile Robert has regained consciousness and began yelling and struggling to free himself. He kept calling out my name and I purposefully made no noise at all, so he couldn't be sure I was even still in the house. I thought about where I wanted to be when she arrived. I walked back in the living room. When Robert saw me he began begging me to untie him and leave his house.
   "Please, please Alexa, don't do this to me. I'll pay you...anything. Please don't let Christine find you here."
   He was close to tears as he realized I was paying no heed to him at all.
Nearly 8:50 now. Hmm, I think I'll unlock the door so she can let herself in. She'll see his car in the driveway, so she'll figure he's home. Meanwhile Robert's pleas had become frantic. I decided to quiet him down a little and put a standing headscissor on him. With the sides of his jaw compressed like that, he wasn't able to do much talking.
   Once I settled him down, I pulled him by the hair, moving his head forward so my legs were around his neck again and gently, with steadily incresing pressure, sent him back to peaceful sleep. I knew that twice was enough for one day, so I wouldn't be knocking Robert out again. His girlfriend Christina however, was another story.
   I debated whether to stay in sight or to let her find Robert first and decided to wait in the kitchen. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. Of course there was no answer. It rang again and then I heard the door open.
   "Robert? Are you ho...OH MY GOD!" she screamed as she saw her boyfriend, bound and unconscious.
   "Oh hello, you must be Christine." I said, emerging from the kitchen.
   I had put my top back on but was still wearing only it and my panties.
Christine looked up at me, a shocked and angry expression on her face.
   "Who the hell are you? And what have you done to him!"
   "Oh, don't worry, he'll be fine. He's jut taking a scissors-induced siesta."
   "What are you talking about, and why is he tied up? Are you trying to rob him?"
   I laughed and indicated my skimpy attire.
   "And where do you think I'd hide the loot honey?"
   "What are you, a prostitute?"
   "Hmm, sort of, but Robert didn't hire me. I met him in an internet cafe and found out he likes wrestling. We came back here for a match. You did know about his wrestling fetish didn't you?"
   "You beat him up?"
   "We wrestled, but I'm afraid Robert wasn't much of a match for me. I put him in a few holds, made him beg for mercy, then I had him suck my nipples while I jacked him off. Then I got him in a headscissors and...lights out."
   "You BITCH! I'm going to put your lights out!"
   Christine had on a track suit, but even in that I could tell she was a big, strong girl. She was an inch or two shorter than me, with broad shoulders. She took off her jacket and flung it aside. She had a tank top on underneath. I expected her to come straight for me, but she raised her fists into a fighting stance. "Oh great" I thought, she's a boxer. Fistfighting was definitely not my forte. I had never really done much of it. I made the decision to take a shot or two if I had to, but to get my arms around her and get her onto the floor right away, where we would be forced to wrestle. I took a second to size her up - hard, sinewy shoulders and arms, tight six-pack abs. I couldn't see her legs, but her thighs sure filled out the track pants. I figure I'd wait for her to throw a punch and try to avoid it when my right knee suddenly exploded in pain. "Shit, she's a a kickboxer was all I was able to say to myself when my other knee got the same treatment. Another kick to my right leg and my knees began to buckle. I was immediately straightened up by an uppercut to my jaw. Christine moved right in, peppered me with a couple of left jabs and followed up with a big right cross that send me crashing to the floor on my back. I struggled to clear me head when she kicked me again, this time in
the ribs. I let out a cry and rolled onto my knees, clutching my stomach. I was hurt and figured my only chance at this point was to play for time. I began to moan and groan and act like I was done.
   "Please," I begged "no more."
   "Not so tough now, are you muscle girl?" Christine taunted. Perfect! This is exactly what I hoped she'd do. I needed a chance to clear my head and get my breath back.
   "Maybe I should knock you out and tie you up, huh? Think you'd like that
bitch?"
   "Please, don't. I don't want to fight anymore. Just let me leave, I promise you'll never see me again." I sniffed, pretending to be near tears.
   "I better not, because if I ever do, I'll mess you up so bad you'll wish you'd never been born. Now get the fuck out of here."
   She reached down and grabbed a handful of hair and started to haul me up. It was all the opening I needed. Once I was on my feet I seized her wrist, twisted her arm behind her. I slipped my free arm under hers, let go of her wrist and wrapped my other one around her neck and joined my hands together. Keeping the hold on, I wrenched her to her knees and then drove my weight onto her back and scissored her legs together.
   "Now we're on my turf," I hissed in her ear. "This little hold I've got you in is called a chickenwing choke. Feel free to give up anytime."
   "Screw you!"
   She squirmed and thrashed about like crazy, but there was very little she could do. I knew this hold well. It was one of my favourite controlling holds because it's so difficult to fight back against. I had her left arm and legs secured, my full weight resting on her back and my arm tighly wound around her throat. She pulled at the chokehold with her free arm but she could do nothing to loosen the pressure. My hands were joined behind her left shoulder and she couldn't reach them with her grasping right hand. Very soon she began to run out of air and lay still. In a very tiny voice that sounded like she had just inhaled helium, she whispered "I can't breath."
   "I know honey, that's kind of the idea. You ready to give up?"
   "Ok, I give, I give. Now let me go."
   I loosened the pressure enough on her throat to allow her to get a breath.
   "Oh no, I'm letting you go. You throw too mean a punch for that, but you
should have finished me off when you had the chance. Now I'm going to give you a little wrestling lesson."
   Christine started thrashing around and trying to throw me off her, so I tightened the choke hold again. That settled her down while I considered my
next move. I know she must be feeling light-headed from lack of oxygen and her left shoulder is no doubt a little worse for the wear. Still, I didn't want to take any chances. She was too tough a cookie to fool around with. My legs were starting to cramp up, so I decided to change positions. I could still feel the effects of her punches. My lip was starting to puff up and I could taste blood where she had split it with the thundering rght cross that had knocked me on my ass. I figured I better give myself a little insurance against any more of those punches and decded to work on her arms. I extracted my legs from underneath her and used them to pin the back of her knees to the floor. I then converted my hold on her left arm into a hammerlock, removed my right arm from around her throat and quickly snatched her right wrist and twisted it behind her back as well. I kept my weight right over her upper thighs, so she couldn't her buck me. Once I felt I had a secure position, I really went to work on her arms. With my arm removed from her throat, she was free to speak, and she cursed and screamed as I alternated between forcing first one arm, then the other, up between her shoulder blades. She had good flexibility and I wasn't able to hurt her as much as I wanted. I kept up the torture for a while until I felt I had done some damage. I knew her left arm must be very weak after all the punishment it had taken, so I selected her right arm and moved it into a brutal armbar, with one of my knees resting on the side of her neck
and the other digging into her ribs. I could have broken her arm in this position but I stopped just short of that. Still, I had her screaming in agony. She was yelling things like "Stop" and "Let me go" and the ever-popular "You bitch", but no submission. I cranked her arm a bit more. She let out a blood-curdling scream and submitted.
   "Oh God, no more, please. I give up. You win, please, you're breaking my arm."
   "No I'm not, but I could if I want, so you better listen carefully,
understand?"
   "Yes." she sobbed.
   I checked her face. Her eyes were screwed shut from the pain but the tears were real. Now we were getting somewhere, I thought to myself.
   "Alright Christine, I want to hear you beg me for mercy."
   I kept her in the painful hold until she had pleaded for mercy and submitted to me in every way she could think of. I had her promising to be my slave and do anything I said. I made her admit she was a nasty bitch who should be on her knees kissing my feet. I forced her to ask for the privilage of worshipping my powerful, muscular body. She was a little kitten now and I easily pulled her by her arm into a sitting position, slipped a sleeper hold on her, pulled her over on her back and wrapped my legs around her waist. She put up no resistance at all. I demonstrated my total mastery over her by kissing her cheek, tonguing and nibbling her ear, and giving her neck little bites. I kept her conscious long enough to feel her start to respond to me.

End of part 3
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline dimitar73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 10:02:24 am »
She began to moan in pleasure and started breathing heavily. I smiled to
myself as I saw her hands go to her breasts, rubbing them and pinching her nipples. I let her enjoy the sensation for a little while before tightening up the sleeper.
   "Time for you to take a little nap baby," I whispered into her ear, as I
squeezed her with both my arms and legs and felt her drop off to sleep. I quickly stood up and looked around for my bag. I took a piece of rope out and bound her wrists. I looked around for something to secure her to and decided to drag her over to a heavy desk in the corner of the room, opposite the sofa. I got another length of rope and tied her wrists to it. Meanwhile, Robert was regaining consciousness. I refilled the water glasses and brought one over to him. Kneeling in front of him I held the glass up to his lips.
   "How are you feeling?" I asked.
   "Ok, I guess."
   He was still pretty drowsy.
   "You were out for quite a while there Robert. I had my hands full with Christine. You missed a hell of a fight. She messed up my face a little." I
said, showing him my fat lip and bruised cheek. "That girl sure can hit hard. She nearly knocked me out. But I wound up putting her out instead."
   His eyes opened wide and he looked at me with fear.
   "What did you do to her? Is she alright? Where is she?"
   "Relax," I laughed "she's alright." I moved aside so he could see across the room to where Christine was tied to the desk.
   "She's taking a little nap, like the one you just woke up from. She'll be fine although I'm afraid her arms are going to be a little sore for a while."
   "Will you untie me please?"
   "Not quite yet sweetie."
   "What do you want? You've had your fun, now leave us alone, please."
   "That's the thing Robert. I'm not sure I have had my fun yet."
   I walked over to where Christine lay sleeping.
   "She's really pretty. Hell of a body too, I can see why you're attracted to her. Nice muscles."
   "What do you mean you haven't had your fun yet. What are you going to do to us?"
   "I'm not sure. Maybe we should wait until Chrissy here wakes up. That'll give me some time to think about it."
   "You leave her alone!" Robert shouted.
   "You're not in any position to be giving orders, now are you?"
   Robert started screaming at me to untie him, threatening to charge me with assault and all kinds of things. Frustration overtook him and he just lost it. It was quite annoying so I decided to shut him up. I removed his girlfriend's halter top and used it to gag him. Then I took some water over and held Christine's head up. I lightly slapped her cheeks and gradually brought her around. I let her sip the water and waited until she seemed fully conscious.
   "What the...?" she said, as she tried to move her arms.
   "Sorry baby, I had to tie your arms. I don't want to take any chances on
getting hit with another of those punches. Look on the bright side. At least you're not gagged."
   I stepped aside and let her look across the room at Robert.
   "Oh sorry, I had to use your top."
   She looked down at herself. I don't think she even realized she was topless. She had beautiful, saucer-like breasts, not particularly big but perfectly round with little, upturned nipples. I smiled down at her.
   "You're very beautiful Christine. I bet you've got great legs, don't you?"

I knelt down and tugged her track pants, leaving her naked except for her panties. As I went to reach for them, she cried out "no" and kicked her legs at me.
   "Now, now, remember your promise. Don't be a bad slave-girl."
   I took hold of one of her ankles and stood up, twisting her into a painful leglock.
   "Are you going to be a good girl, or do I need to hurt you some more?"
   "No, no please," she whined "I'm sorry. I'll be good, I promise."
   I let her leg go and knelt down between them. She put up no fight as I grasped the waistband of her underwear and slid them off. She did have great legs. Again, not huge but all sinewy muscle, beautifully shaped. Nice round calves, deeply cut thighs and a very pretty, wispy, blonde bush. Yummm, this girl's body was driving me crazy. I wanted her so badly, I could hardly control myself. But control myself I did, long enough to plan how I was going to finish this little escapade off.
   Robert, upon seeing me strip Christine, started straining against the rope that held his arms captive and making incomprehensible noises. I decided to blindfold him as and went looking for something to do it with. I went into the bedroom and found a necktie. I brought it back to the living room and knelt on the couch behind Robert. I extended my legs and snared his head into a figure-four scissors, leaned forward and fastened the tie around his head. Then I got up and knelt in front of him. I adjusted the tie so it covered his eyes fully. Now I turned my attention back to Christine.
   "What are you doing?" she asked fearfully, "Why did you blindfold him?"
   "You'll see honey, I just don't want him too. I think Robert's had enough surprises for today. Too bad because he does like the look of my big muscles and these."
   I removed my top and let my breasts loose. There are very few people, male or female, who don't go a little "ga-ga" at the sight of a pair of large, firm breasts; breasts that don't sag or droop, but rather thrust straight out. They command attention and they certainly seemed to have Christine's.
   "You like?" I teased, "And what about these?" I brought my arms up into a double biceps pose, flexing my arms.
   "Do you like big muscles too, Christine?" I did some more flexing put on a sexy posing show for her. Then I knelt down and undid the rope that bound her wrists to the desk. I helped her to her feet and walked her into the bedroom where I wrestled her on to the bed and sat on her while I re-tied her wrists to the bedposts. Then I blindfolded her too, and began teasing her nipples with my tongue. I kissed, licked and sucked her breasts until I saw the nipples extend and stiffen. Then I started kissing her on the neck and rubbing my hands all over her firm, hard body. I moistened my index and middle finger and slid my hand down, inserting them into her vagina. I pinched and rubbed her clit with my thumb while keeping my fingers moving in and out of her. I kept it up until I saw her plant her feet flat on the bed and thrust her hips in rhythm with my fingers sliding in and out of her. Her head was twisting from side to side and she gasped and moaned in pleasure as I worked on her pussy. I felt she was about to come so I slowed the pace down. I traced the outline of her hard, etched abdominal muscles. Then I placed a gentle kiss on each of her breasts and whispered in her ear, "I'll be right back." She was writhing and thrashing about, panting, lips trembling.
   "Where are you going? Please, don't stop. Don't leave."
   "Don't worry baby, I'll be back in a minute, with a special treat. Don't go anywhere." I teased.
   I went back into the living room and removed my panties, carefully peeling off the tape that held my dick flat. Then I started working on Robert. I removed his gag and kissed him long and hard on the mouth and then slowly moved down his body until I had his rock-hard cock in my mouth. I sucked him slowly and sensuously but wouldn't let him cum. Everytime I felt him start to spasm, I squeezed the base of his penis, interrupting his ejaculation. Next I brought my tits up to his face and had him sucking first one, then the other while I worked on his cock with my hand. When I had driven him practically crazy with desire, I finally let him blow his load. His second orgasm was almost as intense as the first. As his body relaxed and he slumped back, I made him suck my breast again. I changed from one to the other then, as I removed one.
   I replaced it with my dick. He couldn't see what I was doing but he must have recognized what was in his mouth. He jerked spasmodically and tried to pull his head back. I put my hand on the back of his head and held him. With my other hand, I squeezed his cheeks back by the molars, so he couldn't bite down. Threatening to crush his balls unless he complied, I made him suck me until I was nice and hard. Then I re-gagged him, pulled my panties back on and adjusted my cock so it wasn't sticking straight out and returned to the bedroom.
   The first thing I did was untie Christine's wrists. I pulled her off the bed, put another armlock on her torured right arm and forced her down to her knees. I turned the hold into a simple wristlock, while I placed one foot on the back of her neck. I kept her in this dominant position, groveling at my feet while I made her beg me to make love to her. She sounded genuinely desperate for it. I had done my job well earlier, taking her to the brink of orgasmic ecstasy and then leaving her hanging there. I was reasonably certain she was truly under my spell now, but I wanted to make absolutely sure, so I stood her up, threw her onto the bed and applied one last hold, a reverse headock/bodyscissors combination. I had my right arm wrapped around her neck, her head behind my right shoulder. I took her left arm, pulled it back and clamped in under my left arm so she was streched back across my chest and then scissored her stomach with my legs. I love this hold because it gives me access to my opponent's chest with my mouth. I then proceeded to give Christine the dual pain/pleasure torture treatment. While I worked on her breast with my mouth, I squeezed my legs against her sides. She had great abs, but even the strongest stomach eventually breaks down under a powerful scissors squeeze. After a few minutes she was alternately begging me to stop squeezing her and not to stop sucking her nipples. Finally she couldn't say anything at all, breaking down into a constant moan, pleasure one second as I lavished oral attention on her breasts, then pain the next as I tightened my legs around her waist. I kept it up until I turned her into a shaking, quivering, confused and helpless little girl. When I asked if she wanted me to fuck her, she responded by begging for it.
   "Does the little slave girl want her mistress to fuck her?"
   "Yes Mistress please, fuck me, fuck me hard. I beg you...please fuck me."
   I released her from the hold I had her in, turned her over and tied her wrists to the bedposts again, this time with her face-down. Then I gathered all the pillows together and put them under her stomach, forcing her delicious little ass high in the air. I moved around behind her and began making love to her with my mouth and hands, this time beginning with her feet. I kissed them and rubbed them as I moved my mouth up to her ankles while I kneaded her big, round calves. Then I continued up her legs, letting my tongue drag along the inside of her thighs while I squeezed her firm cheeks. God she had a beautiful ass! I started to kiss it, give it little bites and licked her crack, probing around the edges of her asshole. Meanwhile I pushed two fingers into her pussy and felt her wetness. I turned myself around, straddled her back and found her clit with my tongue. I lavished attention on it until I felt her start to writhe and moan. She was clenching her ass cheeks together, her entire body stiffening. I kept working her clit with my fingers as I turned around again and let my tongue sweep over her back, running up her spine. I kissed and bit the back of her shoulders, then her neck. I whispered into her ear, "Do you want me to fuck you?"
   "Yes, yes please...fuck me. Fuck me hard!"
   I took my now stiff dick and put it into her pussy. I didn't push it in at first. I let her squirm and try to push her butt out to try and engulf it. After ten or fifteen seconds of this, I rammed it in her all the way and proceeded to fuck her fiercly. She screamed and had her first orgasm right away. Then another, at which point I inserted a thumb into her asshole and induced a third orgasm. I don't know if she thought I was using a dildo on her or what. She was dripping wet, so much so that I don't know if she felt me cum or not. Finally, I started to go limp so I put my fingers back in her pussy and brought her to another frenzied, gushing orgasm. I fininshed by laying on top of her, nuzzling her neck and nibbling on her ears. She was starting to shiver so I put a blanket on her and went to find my clothes.
   I cleaned myself up a bit, got dressed and thought about calling a cab. I decided to walk for a while instead. I was so excited! This had been one of my best adventures ever, for so many reasons not the least of which was almost losing the fight with Christine, then overpowering her and fucking the daylights out of her. I got my things together, went into the bedroom and spent a few more minutes running my hands over Christine's strong, sexy body. Oh man, she was gorgeous! If she wasn't so dangerous, I'd be tempted to try and take her away from Robert. I'd been thinking about aquiring a slave-girl, both for personal and professional reasons, but I think I'd better off with one that couldn't lay me out with a single punch. I untied her wrists, kissed her deeply on the mouth and slipped out the front door. I was so keyed up and excited that I actually had to run for a few blocks, just to burn the excess energy. I can only imagine what happened when she untied Robert and removed his gag. I would have loved to have been there.

The End  ;)
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline dimitar73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
+Notable Author: [brooksie] Angela
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2011, 06:58:43 am »
Angela
by brooksie
Angela dominates Bill in their second match

Bill felt his level of excitement rise as he passed the city limits sign. His first match with Angela had turned out to be a wonderful surprise. He'd met her through his friend Betty, with whom he'd wrestled many times. Betty was a former gymnast and had been athletically inclined all her life. She was an outreach worker in the Social Services Department, working mainly with street youth. Bill had done some volunteering for the agency and he and Betty had become friends. He'd always admired her athletic look and strong, muscular legs.
   One day, while having coffee at Bill's, they got into a discussion of which sports they liked. Bill mentioned wrestling and was surprised to hear Betty say she'd done some in high school and had really liked it. He asked if she knew that there were dozens, maybe hundreds of companies making wrestling videos showing both female matches and mixed ones. Betty did not know this and sounded intrigued. So far, so good, thought Bill and asked if she'd like to see one. She said sure, so he slid in a tape from a company called Silver Sun Productions featuring a mixed match between two wrestlers named Michelle and Zack. It took place in a ring, with a referee. It was mostly pins and a few submissions. Although Zack managed to pin Michelle a couple of times, she was the overwhelming winner. At the end of the contest Zack looked totally spent  while Michelle strutted proudly around the ring, arms flexed.
   Hitting the rewind button, Bill looked over at Betty. She smiled and commented "That was very interesting. She's a good wrestler." "Uh huh." said Bill. He purposely stayed silent, letting Betty lead the conversation. "That looked pretty real, it didn't seem like he was faking." she continued. "Yeah," Bill agreed "he seemed to be tryind his best." More silence. "How does that make you feel, to see a woman beat a man in something as physical as wrestling?" she asked. "I take it you're not embarassed, otherwise you wouldn't have shown me the tape." "No, it doesn't embarass me. I admire her strength and skill. Personally, I'd have no problem with a woman defeating me in a wrestling contest," Bill responded. After pausing for effect he added "If she could, that is." "I see," mused Betty. "So is that a challenge?" "What do you mean?' he asked coyly. "I mean, you obviously had an ulterior motive in showing me this tape. You wanted to see how I'd react, right?" She smiled smugly. Bill knew he'd been busted, but he really didn't care. Betty seemed to be playing right along so he confessed. "Betty, I would love to try wrestling with a woman as muscular and athletic as you." "Ok Bill, you're on. But be ready to have your ass whipped "cause I'm going to take your down, just like Michelle did to Zack," she laughed. They agreed to wrestle each other the following evening and eagerly set about discussing the rules and restrictions.
   Betty turned out to be very adept, strong and possessed of an instinctive sense of how to use weight and leverage. Her short, compact build was much better suited for grappling than Bill's tall, lanky one. She seemed to be able to capture one of his limbs easily and once she had a hold locked on, he was rarely able to escape it. She used her speed and agility to win the vast majority of the matches she and Bill had over the next few months. Because Betty had a steady boyfriend, the wrestling matches were their little secret. Neither of them mentioned it to anyone. Wrestling was something they both enjoyed and it might have gone on for a long time had it not ended as suddenly as it had had begun. Betty was involved in a serious car accident that left her with an injured neck. At first, it was thought to be a severe case of whiplash but physical therapy, massage, accupunture nor any other form of treatment proved effective. In fact, as time went along her condition worsened, with pain extending down the right side of her back and throughout her right arm as far as her fingertips. A catscan was inconclusive but an MRI finally revealed a badly damaged disc in her cervical spine. The disc had tried to regenerate, resulting in nerve damage caused by calcuium deposits that formed on it. A date was set for an operation to remove the damaged disc. Between the time of the accident and the operation, nearly four months had passed. Betty was facing another several months of convalesence and wasn't sure if she'd ever be able to wrestle again, as it does tend to take a toll on the neck. She and Bill regretfully concluded that secret aspect of their friendship was likely over. Soon after that, Bill took a new job in another city. He and Betty spoke on the phone but those calls became less and less frequent and when Bill got home one day to find a message on his machine from Betty, he realized it had been months since they'd talked.
   The message said she was back at her old job and to call her at work. She was very explicit not to call her at home. He returned the call the next day and discovered why. Betty's boyfriend Dan had moved in with her and she didn't want him to overhear the conversation. "Why not?" asked Bill. He'd often spoke with Betty while Dan was in the room. "Because it's about wrestling." She explained. "You want to wrestle again?" asked Bill, surprised. "No." she said sadly. "I mean, I'd love to but my neck's too fragile. But there is someone I know who's really interested." Betty said she'd been working with a girl named Angela, who'd been living on the street. She'd had lots of problems at home, school, with the police and authority in general. Betty had been working with her and helped her get into social housing, back into a program to finish high school and, most importantly, off drugs. Angela had gotten a subsidized membership at the "Y" and had really taken to weight training, boxing and martial arts classes. "She's a smart kid and has a lot of potential. I told her about the wrestling matches we used to have and she got really excited. She wanted to know if you were still into it and I said I'd ask. You must miss it, Bill. I know I do." he admitted he did. Betty asked it he'd like to come over for a visit and she could set up a match with Angela. "Dan is out of town, not this weekend but next. We could do it here. Can you make it then?" Bill readily agreed to make the five-hour round trip and he hadn't been disappointed.
   Angela was a tall redhead with wide shoulders and very strong legs. She
weighed about 140, only 35 lbs. lighter than Bill and they both stood 5' 10". Betty had shown her some holds and taught what she knew about wrestling. Angela was tentative at first, feeling Bill out, and he won the first fall with a cradle pin. The second fall was a lot longer and harder fought. Bill thought he had her with a bodyscissors/half nelson combination but the tough street kid in her refused to give up and she eventually fought her way out. Finally, she got Bill in a headlock and, with Betty calling out instructions, she bridged with her legs and used her weight to hold him down. The struggle to free himself eventually wore him down and Angela pinned his shoulders to even the match. The victory, which they all knew had been won, not given, had a powerfully energizing effect on Angela and she came on even stronger as the locked up to begin the third fall. As the two combatants struggled on their feet, she managed to trip him onto his back. Without a moment's hestiation she dropped on him and twined her long legs around his in a grapevine hold. It turned out to be unbreakable. Bill had been in this hold before but no one had ever made it hurt the way Angela did. His legs were completely immobilized and she just kept cranking up the pressure on his knees and ankles. Without even pinning his arms she forced a submission in a matter of seconds. Angela released him and lept up, elated. Betty gave her a big hug and complemented her on the "grapevine" and added, "With those long legs, that's going to be a killer hold for you. I've never seen Bill give up so fast." Bill got to his feet on still-shaky legs and congratulated Angela on her victory. "Anytime you want to try again, you just let me know." she laughed, flexing her arm. He had agreed to take them out to dinner if she won, so they all went out to eat. After the meal, Bill returned home, promising Angela a re-match in a couple of months.

Now that encounter was about to take place. Betty's boyfriend was around, so that ruled out her place but Angela had a friend named Samantha who she'd told about her wrestling triumph and was fascinated. Sam was eager to see Angela take on Bill and had offered her place as a venue. Bill found the address and knocked on the door. A short, cute blonde girl opened it and invited him in. "Hi, I'm Sam." she said "You must be Bill." Sam's apartment wasn't huge but all the furniture except for a large couch had been cleared from the living room and two futon mattresses placed on the floor. Betty was there already and Angela was set to arrive shortly. Bill asked Betty about her neck and was glad to hear she was doing a lot better. "Who knows" she smiled "maybe I'll even be able to wrestle you again someday." Sam offered them soft drinks and snacks and spoke enthusiastically about the wrestling match. "I can't wait to see this" she said excitedly. "Angela's been practicing like crazy and she's been hitting the weights every da You should see her muscles." Then she laughed at her own words, adding "Well, I guess you will." They sat around chatting for another few minutes until they heard a knock on the door. Sam jumped up to let Angela in and she entered the room confidently, dressed in a loose-fitting track suit. Bill went into the bathroom to change into his wrestling shorts. When he came back, Angela was out of the track suit and stood facing him wearing a tight pair of spandex running shorts and a t-back workout top. She did look more muscular than before, especially her arms and shoulders and seemed fired with energy as she rubbed her hands together in inticipation.

End of part 1
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline dimitar73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: Angela
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2011, 06:59:31 am »
They had agreed to a best four out of seven falls this time as Angela had complained the last one was over with too quick. Sam was really getting into it as she made both wrestlers stand in opposite corners while she played ring announcer. "Ladies and gentlemen" she intoned, "this contest will be decided when one wrestler wins four falls, either by pin or submission. In this corner, weighing 175, the challenger, Big Bad Bill. And in this corner, weighing in at 145, the current mixed wrestling champion, Angela the Anhilator!" Bill noted she had gained five pounds since their first match, and it was clearly all muscle. Sam waved them forward and had them shake hands. then she stepped to the side and called out "Ready...Wrestle!" and scampered over to the couch to join Betty. Bill and Angela faced each other. He had their last bout on his mind and was very concerned with avoiding her killer grapevine. He bent low and, leading with his shoulder, got his arms around Angela's waist in a bearhug. He tried to use the grip to get her off balance and throw her to the floor but she had her legs flexed and planted and was holding fast. He tried again to upend her but she responded by leaning forward an putting a reverse headlock on him. She forced his head down and put all her weight on his back, causing them both to fall to their knees. Angela twisted him sideways in the headlock. He couldn't reach her locked fingers and had no way to break the hold. She got him turned on his side and, releasing the headlock slammed her upper body into his chest, forcing him over onto his back. She slid her legs down and locked in the grapevine before Bill even had time to think about avoiding it. In desperation he put his hands on her shoulders, hoping to push the tall rehead off him but she simply grabbed his wrists and after a brief struggle, pinned his arms. "I think his shoulders are down." said Sam and began to count. With a mighty effort, Bill managed to force his arms up and lift one of his shoulders enough so the count was stopped. "Don't want to be pinned, Billy-boy?" Angela smiled down at him. "How about I just make you submit." She stretched her legs out even further and Bill felt a strange sensation in his knees he knew he couldn't take much more of. "You want more?" she taunted, giving him another stretch. "Noooo, I give, I give!" he cried. Sam let out a whoop and ran over to give Angela a big congratulatory hug.
   Betty looked over at Bill who was slowly getting to his feet. "You ok, Bill?" she asked. He flexed his knees and rotated his ankles. They felt a little stiff but otherwise alright. They took a one minute rest and Bill used it to walk off the effects of her domineering hold. He returned to the mat and got ready to face Angela again. She was smiling broadly as she stepped forward. "That didn't take long. You better figure out how to stay away from my grapevines or this is going to be over quick." Thanks, thought Bill, now tell me something I don't know. They circled and made a couple of feints toward each other. Bill was extremely cautious, looking for an opportunity to get a secure grip on his adversary so he could control those legs once they were on the mat. She lunged at him trying for a headlock but he sidestepped and caught her wrist, wrenching her arm behind her. He quickly secured a half-nelson on her other arm. With the hammerlock/half nelson combination he was able to bend her forward and take her to the mat. Bill was working hard to control the fiercly struggling redhead. He still had her in the half nelson but the hammerlock was slipping. Both wrestlers were on their knees and Sam was yelling at her friend to keep fighting, "Come on Angela, you can get out of this." Bill wasn't able to apply any real pressure to the hammerlock so he let it go and concentrated on using the half nelson to try and turn his opponent on her back. Just as he went to take hold of one of her legs to flip her over, she shot her legs out in front of her in a sort of sit-out move. Bill tried to turn the half nelson into a full nelson, but Angela kept her arm tucked in tight against her chest. Planting her feet, she thrust up with her powerful legs and knocked Bill over onto his back. She kept moving backwards until she was lying on her back on his chest. Somehow whe was able to wrap her legs around his in a reverse grapevine. Bill's feet were off the floor and his legs were, again, hopelessly locked. With Angela's weight resting on his stomach, he was pinned underneath her. His arms were free and he used them to try and push her off to the side, but she easily clamped her hands around his wrists and slammed them to the mat. He was able to raise his shoulders up enough to keep from being pinned but he couldn't escape the hold he was in. Sam could see this and started shouting encouragement to Angela "Come on girl, you got him. Stretch his legs out. Make him quit." Angela spread Bill's legs wide apart and he began to groan. "Want to give, Bill?" she inquired. "Come on, you know you're beat. Give up!" She began flexing her legs, sending sharp jolts of pain down the back of his thighs. He was absloutely helpless and yelled out his submission. Angela untangled their legs and stood to receive another congratulatory hug from Sam, who raved "Wow, nice hold. That was great. Two zip already!" She had Angela flex and was delightedly feeling her muscles and pointing out how big and hard they were.
   Meanwhile a bewildered Bill lay on his back wondering what the hell happened. One second he was about to turn her on her back for the pin and the next she had him in an another inescapable grapevine, the likes of which he'd never seen before. He got to his feet wondering what he had to do to beat this girl. "That was some hold" Betty whispered, "I didn't show her that." "You mean she improvised it?" asked Bill, amazed. "I think so." she answered. He couldn't believe it! Could she be that creative? It seemed so and he was more circumspect than ever, as Angela bounced back onto the mat, ready for the next round. She was pumped up, bouncing up and down on her toes. "What's wrong, Bill?" she teased "Can't figure out how to beat me? That's because you can't. I'm too quick and strong. I've really gotten a lot better since last time, don't you think? Come on, let's wrestle!" She rushed forward and they locked hands. They were fairly equal as they jostled for control of each other's limbs but her advantage in leg strength soon showed as she moved him steadily backwards. Unbalancing him, she was able to twist Bill's body to the mat and quickly pounced on him. He squirmed onto his stomach and they grappled for several minutes. Neither gained a clear advantage but Angela was the aggressor. She attempted several holds while he was occupied just trying to escape her. She finally wound up perched on his chest again and tried to apply her indominitable grapevine but Bill kept moving his legs around and she wasn't able to lock the hold in. In a sudden, lightning fast move she spun right around so she was facing his feet and shot her legs forward, cinching them around his head in a reverse headscissors. Sam squealed with delight as Angela locked her ankles and squeezed. Bill's jaw ached and he began to feel woozy as she squeezed any fight he had left out of him. His hands were resting on the back of her thighs, vainly attempting to seperate them. They felt like steel. Bill moaned and instinctively slid his hands forward, cupping her rock-hard glutes. Bill was no longer fully conscious. He wasn't thinking about wrestling, only the the beautiful, hard, muscular female body holding him captive. Angela asked if he surrendered by he couldn't hear anything with he thighs around his ears. He lay still, breathing heavily, fantasizing about caressing, stroking and rubbing those powerful muscles...
   The next thing Bill knew, Betty was bending over him asking if he was alright. His eyes slowly came into focus and he saw her concerned-looking expression as she peered down at him. "Are you Ok, Bill? How do you feel?" "What happened?" he mumbled groggily. "She put you out, that's what happened." Sam giggled, "out like a light." "Do you want to quit, Bill?" Betty suggested, "She's ahead 3 - 0, maybe you should forfeit. I think you might be in over your head." Bill sat up, waiting for his head to clear. He didn't feel in any particular pain. Sam brought him a glass of water and proposed they take a break and he could see how he felt after a few minutes. She ran over to Angela, showering her with praise for her strength and wrestling ability. "You are just awesome. This is even better than I imagined." she gushed. They went into the kitchen as Betty helped Bill to his feet and sat him down on the couch. He looked over at her. "Her legs are unbelievable. I've never felt a scissors like that before. How long was I out?" "Only for a minute, but you were really out." Betty replied, "How are you feeling?" "A little fuzzy, but ok." he answered. "You want to stop?" "No, I can keep going." "You sure?" "Yeah." Betty went to tell Sam and Angela that Bill would continue. "Alright!" cried Sam, "Go get him, muscle girl." Angela went to the centre of the mat and waited. Bill got off the couch and slowly moved to face her again. He glanced over at Betty who gave him a look that seemed to say "oh well, just do your best." She obviously thought this would be the last fall. "Ready" called out Sam, "Wrestle!".
   Angela looked almost casual as she danced around Bill, feinting moves. Bill wasn't doing anything aggressive, just holding back protecting himself. She taunted him by standing still with her arms wide open. "Come on Bill, come get me." she invited. He threw his arms around her but she easily disengaged herself and put him in a headlock, bending him forward and flipping him to the mat. Bill landed on his back and rolled over onto his stomach. Angela fell on top of him and tried for a full nelson. She was unsuccessful but stayed on top by straddling his back. As he pushed up with his arms she reached under his right arm with her left and turned over so they were back to back. Then she similarly entrappped his left arm with her right. She completed the hold by snaring his legs in yet another version of the grapevine, this time with his knees against the mat and hers pointing up. It was completely unexpected and Sam clapped her hands in appreciation. "That's it gorgeous. Make him say uncle," she encouraged. Angela wasn't applying crushing force yet. She wanted to take her time. "How's it feel to know you can't beat me?" she gloated. "You want to give or should I make it hurt some more?" No response. She gave it more pressure. Give yet?" Still Bill said nothing. "Ok, you asked for it, Billy-boy" she growled, stretching Bill's legs as far apart as they would go. He screamed his submission but it wasn't enough for her. "Who's the champion? Who's stronger?" she demanded. "You! You win, you're the best Angela." Sam was showing a somewhat sadistic bent, telling her to make him beg and plead for mercy but Betty came to his defence. "He's had enough Angela. Let him go."
"Yeah, ok." she agreed, unlocking her legs and letting his arms go.
   Sam ran at her, throwing herself into Angela's strong arms. She reached up and held onto her neck, kissing her deeply, fondling her arms and shoulders and rubbing her hands over her taut abdomen and down to her iron-hard thighs. Betty helped Bill to his feet and Sam pulled Angela over to where he stood, clasping them both by the wrists. "The winner, in four falls straight, the undisputed champion, the invincible Angela!" she sang out. She raised Angela's arm high in the air as Bill headed for the shower. When he emerged a few minutes later, Betty was sitting by herself on the couch. "Where's Sam and Angela?" he asked. Betty smiled and nodded towards the closed door of the bedroom. "Come on, let's go," she said, standing up, "I'll buy you dinner."

The End
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [brooksie] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View