Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574058 Posts in 72855 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 05:56:04 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  No Sale, Just Tail - And Plenty Of It [A.U.]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: No Sale, Just Tail - And Plenty Of It [A.U.]  (Read 4254 times)

Offline dimitar73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
No Sale, Just Tail - And Plenty Of It [A.U.]
« on: May 06, 2011, 12:08:20 pm »
No Sale, Just Tail - And Plenty Of It
A vacuum cleaner salesman gets sucked into the suffocating confines of an amazon housewife's abundant ass.

I was begging for my life. She was showing me no mercy and in fact, the more I pleaded, the deeper I went.
   She was a big woman, an Amazon, I thought when I knocked on the door that hot August day. A six-footer, easy, maybe 200 pounds, maybe more, not fat, but solid, thick, with red hair, dark eyes, freckles all over and a powerful looking ass stuffed into tiny black spandex short-shorts, and she had these enormous thighs, white and fairly muscular, oozing from the tight leg holes. Down below she sported a pair of the most muscular calves I'd ever seen rising out of falling short black socks that couldn't have stayed up on calves so thick if they wanted to. Her gigantic tits were pressed wetly against her tight t-shirt, and when she threw open the door upon which I'd knocked, they jiggled madly. She looked pissed. I looked right at her tits and then up at her.
   "Good morning, madam, I'm from the Utopia Vacuum Company, how are you this fine..." I started my boring sales speech that landed me maybe three fucking sales a month and barely made me a living before her big hand bunched at myshirt front and hauled me inside.
   "Fresh meat," she growled, tossing me over a wide hip to her living room couch. "I like that."
   The lights went out. She flew at me at remarkable speed for a big woman, and a middle-aged one at that; she must've been 45 if she were a day. She landed knees first on my crotch, sending a white hot shiver of pain coursing through my body and bending me over at the waist, making my hanging head easy prey to those stupendously strong thighs. She was standing before me locking my ears in those thighs, a standing reverse headscissor hold, my eyes gazing waterily down the back of her thick legs to watch her enormous calves bulge even bigger as she did toe raises, forcing her black socks to slide down even further on her ankles.
   "Your going under my asshole, asshole," she growled, punching the scissor so hard I passed out.
   When I awoke, it was dark - and gamy. It took me a few seconds to realize where I was: Flat on my back on her bed, her huge, naked ass right on my face, my nose imbedded in the hairy o-ring of her asshole, the rest of her bulky but hard cheeks covering my face, my eyes, my cheeks. My lips were pressed into the sweaty folds of her hairy pussy and she was not-so-gently riding the whole thing, banging her clit back and forth on my lips, the action causing my nose to fuck her greasy sphincter.
   "The quicker I come, the quicker you can leave," she growled, sitting up, hands on hips, putting her full and considerable body weight onto my face, and than as if reading my mind, adding, "I weight 225 by the way, most of it muscle. My ass is my best feature - and the most demanding one. Now smell it!!! I wanna hear you smell my nasty asshole, I'll come faster!!!"
   I inhaled and gagged, the vibrations of which tickled her cunt and no doubt pleased her from the sexy giggle it brought from her lips. The stench was too much on this hot day, a combination of funk and cheese and just nasty butt juices, all of it permeating my existence as I took a second huge sniff. It wasn't good enough for her, apparently. She reached back with her hands, spread wide her abundant ass halves, and sliced her entire lower intestintal tract even harder down onto my moaning face. My nose was lost to her hairy shitter now, the wet and smelly lips of it opening wide to gobble it up from the bridge to my top lip. She was milking it, too, pulsating her incredibly tight bunghole muscles on my nose, pulling up, shrinking down, like a tiny meaty wet fist yanking at my nose like a milkmaid at the teat of a cow.
   "Yeah, that's it, fuck my ass, fuck it with your nose," she hissed, slowly rocking her 225 body back and forth, brutally fucking my nose, drenching my mouth in the copious drippings from her lusty pussy.   
   "Please...please, no more...please..." I begged, which prompted her to laugh evily and wiggle her hips to corkscrew her foul-smelling anal vice grip even harder onto my wounded nose. The more I begged, the deeper I went. I shut up and hoped she'd come.
   It didn't take that long, I later figured out, but the 10 minutes I spent under the thick suffocating and aromatic ass of that amazon housewife was, in facesitting time, feeling like 10 years. She cupped my chin now and rode my face, pushing her thighs together to take my breath away as I felt a gallon of thick cuntal cream ooze out of her hairy gash and coat my throat, nearly gagging me. I couldn't breathe at all from the grip of her fetid asshole on my nose and the constant liquid feeding from her pussy coursing its way down my throat. My body bucked and thrashed and by the time she finished coming, I had passed out cold, unable to breathe and totally blinded by the gigantic yet hard and warm ass totally absorbing my face.
   When I awoke, I was sitting on the couch in her living room. Focusing across the room, I saw my big-assed tormentress standing there naked, her ass toward me, her hands milking it open, her hairy bunger winking at me. Focusing more, I saw a squatting pair of legs between her standing ones. They stood and walked around her; it was another woman, much shorter but also thick in the back, a big, creamy white mound of flesh barely stuffed into tiny cutoffs. She smiled at me and walked my way.
   "So, my friend tells me your face is quite the chair," the woman said, slowly slithering out of her tight shorts, kicking them up and into my face where I could smell the hot August day seeping from the moist material of the crotch and fill me with dread. "Lay down, I wanna have a seat...."
   That was a long day. And I didn't sell a single fucking vacuum.

The End
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  No Sale, Just Tail - And Plenty Of It [A.U.]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View