Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572738 Posts in 72112 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 06:29:34 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [mcinvictus] Dilys: Ultra-sadistic, Deadly Teenage Super-Domme
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [mcinvictus] Dilys: Ultra-sadistic, Deadly Teenage Super-Domme  (Read 11929 times)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Dilys
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2011, 06:03:41 pm »
Hey, dude, I loved this chapter more than a lot of the chapters because it showed Dilys to be so powerful, so in control of others, so ruthless and uncaring. I seriously can't wait for more, keep up the good work! K+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2011, 06:03:41 pm »

johnh

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2011, 09:07:29 am »
Good god!!! Make me her slave!! J

Offline mcinvictus

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2011, 12:04:03 pm »
Dilys 9a
MCInvictus

Dilys stood admiring her perfect figure in the full length mirror as her slave Alan gently rubbed lotion all over her fantastic body.  As he began to massage her ass she playfully flexed her glutes causing her slave to gasp with desire as he felt them harden beneath his hands until it felt as though he were rubbing two balls of solid marble.  Unable to control his physical reaction, he twisted away as he began to involuntarily orgasm so as not to soil his Goddess with his ejaculate. He had already narrowly missed covering her with his cum only minutes earlier, as the sensation of massaging her impossibly large firm tits had proved too much for him.  Having emptied himself for the second time, he continued his ministrations without incident, ending with her beautiful, dainty feet.  After he had finished worshiping them with his lips he picked up a black thong from the bed, holding it out so Dilys could step into it and then carefully pulled the tiny garment over her smooth muscular thighs and lushly curved hips.  He repeated the procedure with a pair of glossy tan tights, marveling at the way the shiny material seemed to emphasise the sheer size and power of her extraordinary legs.  “Now my top”, Dilys commanded.  Alan rose from his knees and picked up the red lycra halter top that lay on the bed, and carefully pulled it over her head.  The top stopped just above her belly button, showing off her supremely developed abs, and was so tight and low cut that it struggled to contain her massive gravity defying breasts, while her erect iron hard nipples threatened to tear through the fabric.  Once again Alan knelt before the dominating teenager and held out a pair of denim shorts which she stepped into.  He pulled the shorts upwards his hands rubbing against the silky smoothness of her nylon clad legs as he struggled to get the them past the her muscular thighs.  The contrast of the smooth nylon and the rock hard muscles they contained was so sensual that without warning he suddenly exploded in yet another orgasm, his cum spurting over Dilys legs. “You idiot”, she snarled, grabbing him by the throat in a painful choke hold.  “Do you expect me to go out with your cum dripping from my tights?”
“I’m sorry Goddess” Alan croaked.  “You are simply too sexy to resist”.
“Is no-one capable of any self control around me? She asked, before tossing Alan face down onto the carpet with a contemptuous flick of her wrist.  She placed a foot on the back of his head, forcing his face into the puddle of cum he had made with his earlier ejaculations.  When she let him up, Alan quickly removed the denim hotpants and now stained tights, and fetched a clean pair.  He managed to get the new tights and hotpants on without incident.  He was about to fasten the button, but Dilys stopped him.  She felt that having the button undone, revealing the top of her tights added a certain eroticism.  Alan completed her outfit by gently slipping her feet into a pair of black shoes with a 4 inch heel.

Dilys walked over to the large window of the penthouse which looked out over New York.  She was in town finalizing an investment in a small but cutting edge pharmaceutical company and had just concluded the deal that afternoon.  The three company directors had wanted to give her eight percent of the company in return for her ten million dollar investment, but after spending the afternoon in the boardroom with the amazing teenage Goddess they had found themselves more than willing to agree to her demands of 15 percent and full control of one of their most promising research projects.  She had several hours to kill until her flight which would take her to the company’s labs in Arizona, and she intended to go out and have some fun.  She turned from the window and picked up a short black leather jacket that came down to her waist.  “Finish up the packing and then wait for my call”, she instructed Alan as she pulled on the jacket and left the room.

Dilys wandered the streets for about 20 minutes looking for someplace to amuse herself, drawing admiring glances from everyone she passed, until she came to a small bar.  It was nearing closing time and a quick glance in the window showed about half a dozen guys in the place.  Perfect she thought to herself and walked in.  There was one guy sitting at the bar, 2 at a table directly across from the bar and two big biker types at the far end playing pool.  Every one of them turned to stare at her as she walked in.  They weren’t used to seeing young women in the place, and certainly not one as stunning beautiful as this.  She took a stool at the bar and ordered a whisky, before turning to face the guy sitting next to her.  “Hi”, she said “what’s your name?”
“Uh…it…it…it’s Bill” he stammered, unable to believe that a woman as beautiful as this was talking to him.  She looked like she had just walked off the cover of a magazine.  He had never seen a woman with such perfect skin, such full kissable lips and such intense blue eyes, she was flawless; physical perfection given human form.  “P…p…pleased to meet you Bill”, she mocked, flashing him a dazzling smile, “Do you mind if I have a cigarette?”  She asked nodding to the packet lying on the bar.  Not trusting himself to form a coherent sentence in the face of such beauty he simply nodded and slid the packet of Marlboros over to her.  Dilys took a cigarette from the packet and slowly placed it between her incredible lips.  She slipped of her heels and brought one foot up to rest on the edge of Bills stool, just inches from his crotch.  Bill didn’t think anything could force his gaze from her face, but he found his eyes drawn to the most amazing thigh he could have ever imagined.  It was so big, so firm, it seemed to radiate with power.  His gaze travelled down her exquisitely shapely leg to the gorgeous, dainty foot resting in front of his now rock hard dick and he gulped audibly.  Dilys picked his lighter up from the bar and lit the cigarette, taking a deep inhalation before blowing the smoke out with an incredibly sexy pout.  “Hey”, the bar tender called out, “you can’t smoke that in here, you need to take it outside”.
“Whatever”, Dilys responded, not even bothering to look at him.  “Do you think I’m attractive Bill?”
“You’re beautiful”, Bill replied, “I mean, you’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.”
“Do you like my body Bill, can you believe that I’m still in my teens?”  Before he could answer the bar tender interrupted, “Miss, if you don’t put that out right now I will have to ask you to leave”.  Dilys turned to him, a cold glint in her eye, “it’s rude to interrupt”, she whispered dangerously, exhaling a cloud of smoke into his face, “and do you honestly think you could make me leave against my will?”
“Right, that’s it”, the bartender muttered, as Dilys turned back to Bill.  “You were saying?” she asked as the bartender came round the bar, and went to grab her arm.  Before anyone realized what was happening Dilys slammed her elbow backwards into his windpipe causing him to fall back clutching at his throat as he struggled for air.  The sudden act of violence seemed to release Bill from his lust induced trance.  “Jesus, he cried out”, sliding from his stool “are you okay To…”  Before he could even finish his sentence Dilys swung her leg up, driving the heel of her foot into his chin with such force that he was sent crashing backwards over his stool.  Dilys turned to the bartender who had slumped to his knees and smashed her knee into his face knocking him out cold.  The two guys sitting at the table across from the bar came running towards her in an attempt to subdue the aggressive teenager.  As the first one reached her she grabbed him by the throat holding him immobile with her powerful arm, the second received a kick to his chest that was so powerful it actually lifted him off the ground and sent him flying backwards over his table.  With an evil grin Dilys turned her attention back to the man held before her.  With her free hand she took hold of his belt and effortlessly lifted his 200 pound frame over her head before tossing him through the air to land in a heap on top of his friend.  She turned to Bill who was groggily trying to get to his feet, his jaw clearly broken by her kick and grabbed the back of his neck.  In yet another awesome display of strength, she used just her single arm to toss him across the room to land where the other two lay sprawled behind the table.

The two bikers playing pool had watched in awe as this gorgeous young teenage girl suddenly exploded into violent action, but now they came at her armed with pool cues.  They were both big guys who would never have imagined needing a weapon to take on an unarmed teenage girl, but after witnessing her speed and strength they were taking no chances.  The taller of the two swung his cue at her head but with almost superhuman reflexes Dilys reached out and grabbed the cue halting its swing.  She drove the fingers of her free hand into a cluster of nerves in her attacker’s upper arm, causing him to lose all sensation in the limb.  She turned her hand over and delivered a vicious chop to his neck, with such speed that both blows were combined into one fluid movement.  Although her hand travelled only a few inches from his arm to his neck, she struck him with such precision that he found himself forcefully crashing into the bar with more force than he could have imagined, leaving Dilys holding the cue.  Dilys didn’t even attempt to stop the second biker from swinging his cue at her exposed stomach, she merely tensed her abs, flexing until they were as hard as rock, and was rewarded with a satisfying crack as the cue snapped in half on impact.  The biker stared at the broken weapon in his hand in disbelief, not even registering the fact that his buddy had just been sent sprawling away from the amazonian teen with what appeared to be no more than a flick of her wrist.  Dilys turned towards him, a malevolent smile on her face.  “Pretty impressive abs eh?” she mocked, “do you think yours are as strong”.  Before he could answer she drove her fist into his stomach, the layers of fat and muscle offering no resistance to her immense power.  He doubled over, gagging and wretching as her tiny fist pulverized his vastly weaker abdominal muscles and kept on going until it felt as though her hand was going to rib through his spine.  “I guess not”, Dilys said, answering her own question as she grabbed the back of his head forcing it down between her massive muscle packed thighs.  He screamed in agony as the vice like grip of her lethal legs around his neck caused him a pain that far outweighed that of his pulverized stomach.  Holding him immobile Dilys grabbed both ends of the cue she was still holding and broke it in half as if it were no more substantial than a toothpick, before tossing the two halves aside.  Slowly she began flex her deadliest weapons, causing her thighs to expand even further, stretching the skin tight denim to such an extent that the frayed hem began to split, to make way for her muscularity.  He grabbed at her legs in desperation, his hands slipping on the smooth nylon as he felt the muscle and bones of his neck succumb to their continuing pressure.  Dilys stood on her tiptoes increasing the pressure and gave a final jolt of power snapping his neck like a twig.  

She released his now lifeless body and took a step towards the remaining biker, who pushed himself away from the bar and swung a desperate punch with the only arm he still had working.  Once again displaying her amazing reflexes the terrifying teenager simply caught his fist in her own and began to squeeze.  “Kneel before me”, she commanded using her far smaller fist to crush his, breaking the bones in his hand with ease, reducing his fist to a gory pulp and forcing him to his knees before her.  She released his ruined appendage and turned to face the three men she had tossed across the bar.  They lay in a dazed heap, groaning in pain, watching her in absolute terror.  Without taking her eyes from them Dilys wrapped her right leg around the kneeling biker’s throat, causing him to gasp for air as her thigh pressed against his windpipe.  Standing on one leg, slowly choking this man to death with the other, she removed her leather jacket and laid it over the bar, revealing her broad shoulders and powerful arms to her terrified audience, although their gaze soon moved to her spectacular breasts which were stretching the tight material almost to breaking point.  The dying biker raised one arm to the massive expanse of thigh muscle in front of him but his pulped hand stopped him from making any attempt to pry it loose,  not that it would have made any difference.  Even with both his arms he couldn’t have broken the lethal choke hold Dilys had placed him in.  So tightly was his windpipe being compressed that he was unable to even beg for mercy, he simply knelt there with no option but to meekly accept his fate.  After a few minutes his body went limp and Dilys unhooked her leg, letting yet another dead body fall at her feet.

Offline mcinvictus

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2011, 12:04:39 pm »
Dilys 9b

She walked over to the bar tender and slapped him in the face “Wakey wakey”, she sang as he began to groggily come round.  Standing up she placed a dainty, feminine foot on his chest and began to slowly press down.  She felt his sternum begin to bend under the pressure as her thigh began to once again swell with power, causing the bar tender to cry out in pain as it felt as if someone had just placed a concrete block on his chest.  He grabbed at her ankle trying to relieve the unrelenting downward force she was exerting, watching in horror as her calf began to swell and harden into a ball of sleek, smooth, rock hard muscle.  “I told you you couldn’t make me leave if I didn’t want to”, she teased.
“Why?” the man gasped, “why are you doing this?”
“Because it amuses me”, she answered.  “Because my flight isn’t for another few hours and I was bored with the slave I had brought with me.  But really, do I need a reason do destroy you pathetic weaklings?”  Dilys continued pressing her foot into his chest, feeling his sternum reach the limit of its endurance.  There was a muffled pop as she felt the bone begin to fracture against her sole, the compression on his chest so great that the bartender was now unable to draw breath.  His eyes bulged and a trickle of blood ran from the corner of his mount as the relentless pressure caused massive internal bleeding.  Still Dilys continued, laughing as his body twitched and spasmed beneath her foot, pinning him in place like an insect with just one of her supremely sexy legs, whilst literally crushing the life from him.  His breastbone finally gave way to the super teens foot with a sharp crack and a geyser of blood exploded from the dying mans mouth as his internal organs were simply crushed to a gory pulp inside of him.  When Dilys finally let up on the pressure there was little more than a few inches of pulverized human meat between her stocking sole and the floor.  She wiggled her toes which were now resting on the dead man’s spine and gave a low moan of arousal as she looked down at the gory pulp that had once been his chest.

Pulling her foot from his now mutilated cadaver the sadistic super teen turned towards her three remaining victims.  Bill still lay on the ground groaning in pain and the guy who has received the kick to the chest was still gasping and wheezing.  The third man however, the one she had hoisted over her head so easily had staggered to his feet.  As she approached him he threw a wild punch, praying that she wouldn’t be quick enough to grab his fist and reduce it to a paste as she had done just moments ago.  This time Dilys grabbed his wrist, holding his arm immobile with such speed that he hadn’t even registered her arm moving.  Panicked he swung at her with his other arm, which she caught just as easily with a predatory grin on her face.  Bill was still lying on the ground but the remaining guy was attempting to pull himself upright.  Dilys placed one foot on the back of his head pinning it to the bench that ran along the wall.  “Not yet sweetie”, she cooed, “I’m not finished with your friend here”.  With that she suddenly twisted her victim’s wrists causing him causing him to scream in pain as she broke them both simultaneously.  She released his wrists and grabbed his jaw in a powerful grip.  With agonizing slowness she began to squeeze with her slender but deceptively strong fingers, until she could feel the bones of his jaw grinding against each other.  It was a surreal sight to see a large well build man convulsing in agony simply from the one handed grip of a teenage girl on his jaw.  Dilys continued the torture until she felt the bones snap and give way, crushing his teeth to dust, the broken bones piercing through his skin until the lower half of his face was completely mutilated.  Satisfied with the destruction she quickly moved her grip until her palm was covering his face and with a primal snarl she forcefully extended her arm, crushing his head against the wall.  She felt his nose break against her palm and then the slightest resistance before his skull cracked open like an egg.  Dilys released her hold and watched impassively as he slid down onto the bench leaving a trail of blood and brain matter on the wall.  Deciding that she needed more room she removed her foot from her victims head and kicked backwards at the table behind her.  The sturdy wood and iron which had survived having three grown men tossed across it proved to be no match for the awesome power of Dilys’s mule kick, and it was sent flying across the room before smashing into the bar.  She reached down and grabbed hold of Bills neck with one hand and the waistband of his jeans in another, whilst keeping the other man trapped against the bench with one massively muscular thigh.  She raised her arms over her head with a grunt and released Bill at the Apex of her swing, with such power that he sailed straight over the bar 15 feet behind them before crashing into the row of optics behind it and falling to the ground.  She looked down at the trapped man as he frantically pushed against her powerful leg in a vain attempt to escape the unimaginably powerful girl before him.  She pulled him to his feet laughing at his pitiful attempts to free himself.  “H…how can you be so strong?” the man gasped realizing just how young and beautiful this deadly teenager was.
“Oh there’s more to me than just brute strength”, she answered “there is my extensive training in martial arts, not to mention my vast knowledge of human anatomy, all of which can be used to give the most indescribable pleasure or in the case of you and your puny friends, immense pain”.  Dilys grabbed the front of his t-shirt and ripped it open exposing his reasonably toned and muscular chest and stomach.  “Oooh impressive”, she cooed, lightly tracing a finger down the centre of his chest.  Reaching the base of his sternum she moved her finger a few inches to the left and then gave him a gentle prod.  He gasped in pain from the seemingly innocuous blow, as he felt something pop inside of him.  Dilys smiled and used a finger on her other hand to give him another delicate poke just below his rib cage.  Her victim screamed in agony as a white hot pain spread through his abdomen.  Dilys held him upright, relishing his agony for a few moments before driving two precisely aimed fingers under both of his armpits.  There was an audible crunch as something gave way and the intense pain subsided almost instantly. “You’ll probably be finding it difficult to breath now”, Dilys informed him.  “That’s because your internal organs are slowly shutting down.  I have killed you, your body just hasn’t realized it yet.”  Dilys turned away and walked back towards the bar, leaving him to slide down onto the bench, feeling weak and lightheaded as he gasped for air.  She had left at least one organ working he realized as the sight of her tight muscular ass in her skin tight denim hotpants caused his dick to harden.
Walking around the bar, Dilys was surprised to see Bill on his hands and knees, struggling to get up.  “Still not dead yet?” she asked, walking towards him, seemingly oblivious to the broken glass that crunched under her stocking soles.  She pulled Bill to his knees and then hopped up to sit on the edge of the bar, gripping his neck between the feet.  The shards of glass that stuck to her tights may not have been able to penetrate the skin of her martial arts trained feet but the skin of Bills neck proved to be far less resilient.  She smiled as she watched blood begin to flow from beneath her soles and glanced up at the clock over the bar.  “Fifteen minutes”, she said, “that’s all the time it has taken me, a teenage girl to beat the six of you to death with nothing but my spectacular, hot young body, and I didn’t even break a sweat.  But…time is getting on and I have no many more people to play with tonight, so I guess this is goodbye”.  With that she suddenly twisted her ankles, snapping Bills spine with an audible crack, before letting him fall to the ground dead.

Dilys hopped of the bar, slid out of her denim hotpants and then preceded to remove her tights, the lower half of which were dyed red with the blood that had soaked into them.  The sight of the gorgeous super teens spectacular legs and ass proved to be too much for the man who sat dying across from her and he gave a small gasp as he involuntarily orgasmed.  Dilys took a new pair of tights from the pocket of her jacket and pulled them on, before replacing her hotpants and sliding her feet back into her stiletto heels.  Picking up her jacket she walked over to the now dead man and smiled as she looked down at the wet stain on his crotch.  She turned and left the bar, satisfied that his final act on this earth had been to spill his seed in worship of her. 

Dilys had been walking for about five minutes, looking for an opportunity to satisfy the lethal urges that were still boiling inside her.  She was passing a darkened alley when someone called out to her.  “Excuse me miss, can you spare some change?”  She turned towards the alley to see a homeless man approaching her.  With a cruel grin she stepped into the alley “I don’t have any money on me”, she replied, “but I can most certainly end your life of poverty”.  The moment she stepped into the alley the tramp knew he had made a mistake.  A girl this beautiful would never step into a dark deserted alley in the dead of night to talk to a bum.  Years of living on the streets had given him an instinct for trouble and everything about this girl screamed trouble.  She couldn’t have been any older than twenty, yet she showed no sign of nervousness, it was clear that she felt she was the one in control here, and she was right.  She had the look of a predator about her, a hunter stalking her prey and the bum stepped back nervously as she approached him.  “I…I…I don’t want any trouble”, he told her as he back into the side of a dumpster.  She simply smiled and kept walking towards him.  His mind told him to run, turn and take off down the alley, but he couldn’t move, her icy gaze froze him in place like a deer caught in the headlights.  “Please”, he whimpered “please don’t hurt me”.  She reached out and roughly grabbed his throat in her right hand, pulling him up onto his tiptoes.  The arrogant look on her face bespoke of her ability to whatever she pleased with him.  To many years of alcohol and drugs abuse had left his mind in a fragile state and the power and malice radiating from this gorgeous teenager was proving too much for his brain to comprehend.  “I’m sorry, please don’t hurt me” he babbled incoherently as Dilys used her free hand to flip open the lid of the dumpster, before raising her arm higher, lifting him clean off the ground.  She pulled the ripped, blood stained tights she had retrieved from the bar from her pocket and roughly shoved them into the bums mouth, silencing his please for mercy.  She pushed his head backwards, painfully stretching his spine to breaking point over the rim of the dumpster.  The tramps legs began to kick wildy as the vital joints at the base of his neck began to pull apart, separating the nerves that ran down his spine.  There was a wet tearing sound as Dilys gave a final thrust of her immensely powerful arm, and his body went limp as his neck and spine were torn apart.  Grabbing a leg with her free hand Dilys simply flipped him into the dumpster and closed the lid with a satisfied sigh.  She gave a small shiver of pleasure as she walked back to the street, she enjoyed the occasional quickie, but now she was in the mood to truly dominate some weakling, to break them slowly both mentally and physically.  And a few minutes later as she passed an all night coffee shop she spotted the perfect victims.

Offline mcinvictus

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2011, 12:06:44 pm »
Dilys 10a

Two cops were standing inside the coffee shop chatting to the girl behind the counter, their police cruiser parked directly across the street.  Dilys leant against the front of the car, staring through the window until one of the cops turned and saw her.  She gave the cop a cheeky wave and then smashed one of the cars headlights with her heel, before sauntering off down the road.  The two cops looked at each other and then took off after her, one on foot the other climbing into the cruiser.  Dilys turned into an alley which opened up at the far end into a loading yard for the businesses that backed onto it.  The cop that had followed her on foot appeared panting and wheezing, which didn’t surprise the ultra fit teen as she now saw just how overweight he was.  “What the hell do you think you’re doing lady?” he asked as his partner turned into the alley “that’s destruction of police property”.
“Lady?” Dilys asked walking towards him, “I would say I was more of a girl, wouldn’t you fatty?”  Now that he had a closer look at her the cop had to admit she looked more like a girl than a lady, but Jesus, she was the most stunning girl he had ever laid eyes on.  “Anyway”, Dilys continued, “I was bored and just wanted to get your attention.  Nothing amuses me more than playing with some pathetic, overweight sack of shit”.
“Yea, well we’ll see how amused you are downtown”, he retorted.  “Lucas, keep an eye on her while I cuff her”, he called to his partner who had just climbed out the car.  Without a word Dilys walked past the other cop who was a lot younger and fitter looking than his partner and placed her hands on the roof of the car, spreading her legs and pushing her phenomenal ass out.  She heard the younger cop gasp in awe as he got a close look at her spectacular body and a quick glance at his crotch showed his arousal all too clearly.  “Don’t you want to search me first?” she called over her shoulder to the overweight officer.  It was clear from her skin tight outfit that there was no way she could be concealing a weapon, but there was no way the cop was going to miss a chance to get some revenge on the arrogant teen.  Starting at her shoulders he ran his hands down her sides, making sure to get a quick feel of her massive tits on the way down.  He ran his hands over the rock hard globes of her ass before slowly running them down the inside of her legs.  He couldn’t believe how spectacularly hard her curvy, feminine body was and he had to cut short his search when he realized he was on the verge of an orgasm.  “Did you enjoy that?” Dilys asked, as he stood up trying to gain his composure, “did you enjoy the feel of my hard, gym toned, teenage body?  I bet an old fart like you never thought you would get the chance to touch a girl as hot as me”.
“Okay”, the officer barked “get your hands behind your back”.  Dilys willingly complied noticing the look of absolute lust on the face of the younger officer who was watching in an almost trance like state.  As the cop reached down to place the cuffs on her, Dilys suddenly pivoted round grabbing his wrist.  Before he could register what had happened Dilys was behind him, painfully forcing one arm up his back and gripping the back of his neck.  With brutal force she smashed his head through the side window of the car.  This sudden violent reaction from the striking teenager seemed to break Lukes trance and he began reaching for his gun as his training automatically kicked in.  He had just pulled it from his holster when Dilys grabbed his wrist and turned her body into him, sensually rubbing her incredible ass against his straining erection before leaning forward and tossing him over her shoulder as if he were a rag doll.  He hit the ground painfully and before he could recover Dilys had snapped one end of his partners cuffs on his wrist and attached the other side to the rear door handle of the car.  “Don’t go anywhere honey”, she whispered sensually into his ear before turning back to his partner.  The whole thing had happened so fast that the overweight cop was still hanging out the window.  In an amazing Display of flexibility Dilys jumped up planting one leg on his back and leapt up to land sitting on the roof of the cruiser with her feet on the cops shoulders.  “Come on fatso”, she said pushing his body backwards to pull his head clear of the car.  The cop looked up at her groggily as she began to press her feet into his neck, choking him.  He grabbed at her ankles but found himself unable to budge her spectacular legs.  Dilys watched completely unconcerned as he finally regained enough sense to go for his gun.  Waiting until he had brought it almost level, she kicked the gun from his hand and caught it, returning her foot to his neck with such speed that he had barely registered her foot moving.  “God, you really are pathetic” she hissed before placing both feet on his chest and kicking him backwards, sending him crashing to the ground ten feet away.  “My God, you’re incredible” the other cop whispered as she slid of the roof of the car to land next to him.  She looked down as he began to reverentially run his free hand down the smooth muscular expanse of her thigh.  When faced with someone as powerful and dominant as Dilys most people at least attempt to resist, but sometimes she would meet someone who immediately realized they were in the presence of someone far greater than themselves.  They understand almost instantly that resistance to this Goddess is futile and instead of struggling they willingly give themselves to her.  It appeared that Lucas had already accepted his fate and would happily bend to her will.  “Soon my pet”, she whispered, “I will have my fun with you soon”.   

Offline mcinvictus

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2011, 12:07:28 pm »
Dilys 10b

She sauntered over to the cop on the ground, her heels clicking loudly as she approached him.  “Come on fatty at least attempt to put up a fight”, she mocked, standing over him a foot on either side of his body letting him look up her strong sexy legs.  “Need a hand eh?” she asked grabbing his collar and pulling the much larger man to his feet.  “You crazy bitch”, he snarled, swinging a wild punch at her which she easily dodged.  “That the best you got old man?” she taunted, causing him to lash out wildly at her.  He swung punch after punch which the gorgeous teenager effortlessly avoided until he was panting and out of breadth.  “Jesus Christ” she snarled, you really are fucking pathetic.  You can’t even hit a teenage girl.  Let me show you how to throw a punch”.  Before he could respond Dilys had sent two jabs to his face and an uppercut to his stomach.  She had been pulling her punches, using only a fraction of her strength but her final uppercut still caused the cop to double over gasping for breath.  She stood before him letting him recover, her hands on her hips, looking every inch the super dominant teenage Goddess that she was.  “Maybe you would have more of a chance against me if you used your night stick”, she smiled.  The cop took a couple of steps back and cautiously drew his night stick, expecting to have it kicked or pulled from his grasp, but Dilys allowed him to draw it.  “Come on then, let’s see if you can do any better with your little stick”, she taunted, “I’ll even give you a free shot”, she said pointing to her solid abs.  “Fuck you”, the cop shouted as he charged at her and swung the stick at her stomach with everything he had.  Dilys simply stood there with her hands on her hips laughing as the solid nightstick bounced of her even more solid abs.  “H…how is that possible”, the cop gasped as he felt a shooting pain run up his arm from the shock of his blow.  “Because unlike you, you fat lump of shit, I work out……a lot”.  The cop swung the stick at her head, sure that the impact would knock her out cold.  Unfortunately for him though, Dilys intercepted the stick with one hand, while the other was still resting on her hip.  “Fat, weak and slow”, she said pulling the nightstick towards her, while she thrust out her other hand to slam into his chest.  Once again the cop was sent through the air to come crashing down on his back 10 feet away as a result of her perfectly executed palm strike.  Once again he found himself looking up at the gorgeous teenager from between her legs.  Holding his night stick in either hand she brought up her leg and snapped it in two over her solid muscular thigh.  “Even with your puny little weapons, you are no match for me”, she sneered.  She tossed the broken weapon away and once again dragged him to his feet, before throwing him roughly up against a dumpster.  It was at that point that the cop realized he still had his radio clipped to his jacket.  He grabbed the walkie talkie, but before he could press the button to call for back up Dilys reached out and grabbed his hand.  “Your hand is soooo much bigger than mine officer”, she cooed, “Do you think it’s stronger?”  Saying that she began to squeeze her own feminine fingers over his own.  The cop screamed as she began to break his fingers with nothing but her one handed grip strength.  The radio his hand was still holding fared little better and the plastic began to crack and break inside his ruined hand.  She released her grip and watched as the ruined walkie talkie fell to the ground in pieces while the cop stared at his broken hand in shock.  Without warning she suddenly pulled him towards her and drove her knee into his ribs, feeling several of them snap under the force.  As he fell to the ground clutching his broken ribs with his good hand he looked over at his partner, who sat watching in rapture.  “Jesus Lucas”, he cried out, “call for backup, she’s killing me”.
“I….I’m sorry John”, Lucas whispered.  He knew he should be calling for backup, or picking up the gun that Dilys had left within his reach but he couldn’t move.  The sight of this beautiful muscular teenage girl beating his partner to a pulp was the sexiest most erotic thing he had ever seen.  She walked over to the battered cop and forced him to look at his partner.  “He can’t help you”, she taunted.  “He belongs to me now.  Look at the big wet stain on his trousers, that’s how much he’s enjoying this”.
“For fucks sake Lucas”, the big cop groaned, this is turning you on?”  Lucas looked away in shame.  He felt awful about the punishment his friend was being forced to endure at the hands of this sadistic teenage supergirl, but he had never been so aroused in his life.  Her strength, her agility, her beauty, there was no doubt in his mind that he was indeed watching a true Goddess in action.  He had orgasmed without even touching himself and he was still rock hard, he didn’t want her stop, he wanted to see what else she was capable of.  She was right, he belonged to her now and as guilty as he felt, he was incapable of acting against her.  Dilys pulled the cop to his feet, all the fight had gone from him he stood there swaying, his broken ribs and fingers causing him immense pain.  Dilys sauntered over to the police car and picked up the gun she had left lying on the roof.  “Maybe I should give you a chance”, she said tossing the gun at his feet.  She turned her back to him once again and suddenly began a perfect backflip.  Seeing his chance John bent down to grab the pistol.  Landing perfectly despite wearing 4 inch heels Dilys launched into another backflip closing the distance between her and her prey.  John grabbed at the gun as she closed the gap, shouting in triumph as he gripped it in his good hand.  He began to straighten up bringing the gun into a firing position, when Dilys launched herself into a final flip, her immensely powerful legs propelling her clean over his head.  Before he could fire, she landed behind him and wrapped a muscular arm round his neck, cutting of his oxygen supply.  With her other arm she reached out and grabbed hold of his gun hand.  With a sharp twist she broke his wrist, causing him to drop the gun and scream in renewed pain.  “Even with your pathetic gun you are no match for me”, she whispered in his ear as she continued choking him, easily holding his bulk in place.  She released his wrist and smashed her palm into his ribs, breaking more of them before releasing her choke hold and driving him face first into the dumpster, breaking his nose and destroying several of his teeth.  Before he could fall to the ground the evil teen spun him around, slipped off one shoe and pressed her foot into his throat, pinning him against the dumpster.  “Please”, he whimpered, tears running down his face “I have a wife, 2 kids, please don’t kill me”.
“Maybe I’ll go pay your wife a visit”, she replied. “Make your kids orphans”.
“No don’t”, he pleaded, “you can’t, I’ll do anything, anything you want”.
“The problem there is, there is nothing that a fat useless slob like you could do for me”, she grinned, “You have nothing to offer me.  You are meant to protect those who can’t protect themselves, but you can’t even protect yourself from an unarmed teenage girl.  You can’t protect your wife or anyone else from me.  You had a gun, a nightstick, years of experience, yet I have destroyed you with nothing but my hot teenage body.  And do you know why?  Because when you’re sitting on your fat ass eating donuts or drinking beer, I’m working out in the gym, building my muscles, honing my martial art skills.  I have turned my body into a weapon far deadlier than your nightstick or even your gun.  This is what can be achieved with a little hard work and dedication, but what would you know about that.  You truly are the most pathetic human being I have ever encountered”.  The cop knew she was right, he hadn’t stood a chance against her.  She had beaten him to a pulp with ridiculous ease and she didn’t even appear to have a hair out of place.  “Now how should I kill you?” she mused.  “Should I crush your larynx and leave you to choke to death?  Should I snap your spine?  Should I rip your throat out….or, maybe I should just curl my dainty, feminine toes around your windpipe and slowly choke the life out of you”.  The officer gasped as she began to restrict his airways simply by gripping his throat with her toes.  He raised his arms to her ankle but with the wrist of one hand and the fingers of the other broken he was powerless to remove her killing grip from his throat.  He looked up the sleek muscular expanse of her leg but there was no mercy in her eyes.  She had destroyed his body and broken his mind and his final thoughts as he was slowly choked to death with nothing but the toes of a teenage girl was how completely ineffective his efforts at protecting anyone truly were.  Dilys relished the look of complete despair in the cop’s eyes as she took his life, and after a few moments she released her hold on him, letting his lifeless broken body fall to the ground.

She slipped her foot back into her shoe and turned to the dead man’s partner.  “Did you enjoy watching me break and kill your friend?” she asked.  The man nodded slowly, struggling to speak, “You..you…you’re incredible”, he finally whispered.  “I’ve never seen such power and control.  You’re so strong, so fast, so incredibly powerful, and the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, you’re amazing”.  Dilys walked over to him and removed the handcuffs from his belt, her massive breasts and engorged nipples brushing against his face as she done so.  After watching her beat his partner to death he knew that to piss this girl off would be suicide, but he couldn’t stop himself from reaching out with his free hand and gently cupping one of her gravity defying breasts.  She grabbed his wrist, bending it painfully to breaking point.  “Did I give you permission to touch me”, she hissed.
“No”, he cried out in pain, “Oh god I’m sorry, I’ve never seen such perfection, please I’m sorry”.  Releasing his wrist Dilys snapped the cuffs around it and attached the other end to the other door handle.  “Stand up” she ordered him, watching as he struggled to his feet with both hands chained to the car.  She pulled his trousers to the ground, and ripped off his underwear, exposing his angry looking erection, before tearing open his jacket and shirt to reveal a broad muscular chest and solid 6 pack.  “Well your in better shape than your partner”, she grinned.  “Do you find me sexy?” she asked running her fingers through her hair causing her biceps to swell sexily and her breasts to rise even higher.  “Ooooh god yes”, the cop moaned, as the sight of her actions caused him to involuntarily orgasm.  “Do you like my hard, teenage muscles?  She asked, “my firm round ass, my huge sexy tits”. 
“Yes, yes”, the cop practically shouted, “your body is perfect, I can’t believe any woman can look as hot as you, you’re a Goddess.  Dilys smiled and turned her back to the man.  Her hotpants had began to tear up the sides and two small rips had appeared just below each perfectly sculpted ass cheek as the material had struggled to contain her swelling musculature.  “Would you like a better view of my butt?” she asked him slowly flexing her glutes, making them even harder and larger.  The cop stared in wonder as the fabric gave way to the immense power of her glutes, the holes widening as the material split apart like tissue paper, until both bowling ball shaped halves had burst through the material.  Once again his dick began to spasm as he unleashed yet another torrent of cum.  Dilys turned back to him and with an evil grin began to flex her thighs to unimaginable hardness.  The hotpants immediately began to split up either side and with a final massive flex the material simply exploded off her body, leaving her in nothing but her tights and thong.  “Oh Jesus” the policeman moaned as yet another orgasm burst from him.  “Would you like to touch me?” she asked, “to feel my hard sexy body pressed against yours?”
“Yes”, he groaned exhausted by the exertion of having the 4 most intense orgasms of his life in just a few minutes.  His cock ached and his balls throbbed, yet he was still hard for the young supergirl before him.  “The problem is”, she said “is that your simply not man enough for me. Do you work out?”     
The cop nodded, “Yes, several times a week”.
“And how old are you?” she continued.
“36”, he responded weakly.  As she was speaking Dilys flared her back muscles causing the lycra top to split apart down her back and took a deep breath pushing out her tits until with a sudden burst of power the top was simply ripped from her body.  “Please god” the policeman groaned as the sight of her spectacular tits bursting through her top starting him ejaculating again.  “So you’re a young, fit, trained policeman, but your big muscles are still no match for me.  Your puny body simply can’t deal with a girl like me”.  As she spoke she began flexing her pecs causing her tits to erotically dance up and down.  “No more please”, the cop begged as he felt another orgasm threaten to bust forth.  “I can’t take any more”.  Without even realizing it he was straining at the cuffs in an attempt to touch the luscious teenager in front of him.  His heart was pounding, he had never felt so excited in his life.  He gave a cry of pain as his cock once again obeyed the young girl in front of him, and a dull ache began to spread across his chest.  Dilys took a step towards him teasing him with her closeness and slowly lifted one heavy round orb to her mouth.  She slowly began to lick the erect steel hard nipple causing the policeman his seventh and final orgasm.  The sheer exertion of his ejaculations combined with the unending arousal proved to be too much for his heart and he gave a strangled cry as he slumped forward dead.     

Dilys looked down at lifeless body in satisfaction.  She had killed him using nothing more than her phenomenal eroticism, and the thought sent a rush of pleasure through her.  Who could possibly stop her from doing whatever she pleased when she could kill someone simply by allowing them to look at her.  She retrieved her jacket and pulled it on barely covering her straining breasts before leaving the alley without a backward glance. 

Offline mcinvictus

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2011, 12:08:41 pm »
Dilys 10c

With her incredible breasts barely covered by the short leather jacket and wearing only a thong and tights from the waist down Dilys decided it would be prudent to get off the streets.  She knew the sight of her barely covered body would attract a lot of attention, and while she was more than capable of dealing with anyone who confronted her, she didn’t want people to see and remember the stunning supergirl that was in the vicinity of so many murders.  A few minutes of walking brought Dilys to an extremely upmarket apartment block and she saw the perfect opportunity to end her night’s fun without risk of discovery.

There were about 12 apartments in the block and the plush looking foyer had a reception desk manned by the buildings caretaker whose job it was to organize any maintenance, take messages for the owners and generally keep the riff raff at bay.  The caretaker was an old guy who was clearly past retirement age, and probably took the job to supplement his pension.  His eyes nearly popped out his head as the scantily clad sex bomb strode over to his desk.  He immediately assumed she was a prostitute that one of his tenants had ordered, but even a prostitute wouldn’t wear such little clothing in public, and why would a woman of such outstanding beauty lower herself to selling her body for money.  The girl in front of him could easily have made it as a model or actress such was the purity of her beauty.  “Hi there”, Dilys breathed huskily as she approached the raised desk.  “Do you have any single men living here?”
“Uh, yea, a couple”, the old man replied, confused by the rather odd question.
“Excellent”, Dilys smiled, “I’m looking for one that’s in his late twenties, early thirties”, she continued. 
“Well I think Mr Howard is about that age”, he said, assuming she was looking for someone in particular, “what’s your business with him?”  Dilys gave a cruel smile as she looked his frail body up and down.  “God, you look so weak”, she hissed, “just how old are you old man?”
“What are you…..”, before he had a chance to finish his question the sadistic superteen grabbed him by the throat and lifted him off his feet with one hand.  She gave a small laugh as his crotch passed the level of the desk, revealing a large bulge in his trousers.  “When was the last time you got that hard old man?” she mocked, wondering how long his feeble old heart would last if she was to repeat the erotic display she had given the policeman earlier.  The old man could only grab at her wrist, and gargle in response as she cut off his air supply.  “Now what apartment is Mr Howard in?” she asked, loosening her grip slightly.  “I….i can’t tell you that he gurgled”. 
“Last chance before I snap your scrawny little pencil neck”, she laughed, tightening her grip again, watching the fear and alarm in his eyes.  He gave a strangled gasp, obviously trying to speak, and Dilys loosened her grip once more.  “Number 8”, he gasped, “number 8, please,  you’re killing me”. 
“Do you have a master key?” she demanded.  The old man nodded, pulling a key from his pocket and holding it out.  “God, you are soooo fucking feeble”, she sneered.  “Look at my perfect, hot body.  Feel my power and strength.  A pathetic old fuck like you shouldn’t even be breathing the same air as a Goddess like me.  What possible use are you to society now, your best years are way past you old man and even then you probably weren’t good for anything.  You know, I’m probably doing the world a favour ending your miserable little life, but I want you to cum for me before you die, to realize just how completely I own you”.  With that Dilys gently ran one finger of her free hand down the bulge in his trousers, and tightened her grip around his neck reveling in the feeling of his frail body breaking before her youthful teenage power as he simultaneously died and orgasmed.  Dropping him to the ground out of sight behind his desk, she picked up the key he had dropped and headed for the elevator.

Dilys silently let herself into the apartment and quietly crept into the lounge.  Sitting at a desk with his back to her was a man who looked to be in his mid thirties tapping away at a laptop.  He was wearing a pair of tracksuit bottoms and nothing else and Dilys nodded appreciatively at his solid muscular build.  “Hey there”, she said, her voice low and sultry as she leant seductively on the door post.  “You must be Mr Howard”.  The guy practically leapt from his chair and spun around as she spoke.  “Who the hell are you?” he demanded his voice trailing off as he took in the astounding beauty of the girl in front of him.  “Well I’m either your ultimate fantasy or your worst nightmare”, Dilys responded with a dazzling smile and a seductive lick of her full luscious lips, “I guess we’ll just have to wait and see”. 
“How did you get in here?” he asked warily. 
“The caretaker gave me his master key”, she said laying the key on a side table, “I can be very persuasive when I want to”.  Saying that she shrugged of her jacket to reveal her astounding tits in all their glory and walked slowly towards the stunned man.  “Jesus”, he murmured as his cock immediately sprang to life, “are you for real?”  Dilys merely smiled as she gently took his face in her hands and gave him the most passionate and erotic French kiss of his life.  Breaking off the kiss, leaving him gasping with desire, she took a step back.  “So, do you have a first name Mr Howard?” she asked.
“Sh…Shaun”, he replied 
“Well Shaun, why don’t you take off your clothes and let me see just what you have under there”, she ordered nodding at the bulge in his trousers.  Unable to take his eyes of the spectacular teen’s impossibly perfect body, he began to remove his tracksuit bottoms and underwear as if he were in a trance, freeing his throbbing erection which was dripping with pre-cum.  “Not bad not bad”, Dilys smiled looking at the ten inches of rock hard meat in front of her.  She took a step back, allowing Shaun to get a better look at her and began to slowly flex her leg muscles.  Shaun stared in awe as the muscles expanded and contracted in a symphony of erotic movement.  There were several small rips in her tights and as her muscles swelled and receded they began to widen , her powerful legs tearing apart the material until there was more flesh than nylon on display.  Her erotic display had driven Shaun to the verge of an orgasm, but before he could shoot his load, she reached out and tightly wrapped her hand around the base of his cock.  “Please”, he groaned, as Dilys held back his release, reveling in her control over him.  With her free hand she grabbed hold of his ass and lifted him off the ground until his erection was nestling between the silky smooth orbs of her breasts.  She began to flex her pecs, sensually squeezing him between her breasts until he was begging her to let him cum.  Dilys finally relented and allowed him to spurt his load inside her cleavage.  Lowering him back to the ground on shaky legs, she guided his face into her cleavage.  “Lick me clean”, she commanded.  His mind reeling from the most intense orgasm of his life, and still in shock at the sheer power and sexiness of the girl before him Sean meekly began to lap at his own cum, cleaning the spectacular tits of this incredible supergirl without dissent. 

When Dilys was satisfied that he had cleaned every drop of his seed from her she took hold of his still erect cock and led him through a door that was clearly the bedroom.  Pushing him down onto the bed, she climbed on top of him, straddling his body.  “Who are you?” Sean asked as she guided his throbbing erection into her tight hot pussy, causing him to moan in ecstasy at the sensation.  “Shhh, little man”, she purred as she began to slowly slide up and down his ten inch shaft.  She closed her eyes, replaying the night’s events in her head as she continued to ride him, experiencing wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure whilst skillfully preventing his own orgasm and keeping him agonizingly on the brink.  After half an hour or so, there were tears in his eyes as his frustration reached unbearable levels.  “Please”, he begged her, “please let me cum, oh god I need it soooo bad”.
“Soon”, she purred, reveling in the feeling of his strong firm hands on her even firmer breasts, “beg me some more”.
“Oooh God please”, he moaned, you feel sooo good, I’ve never been so hard, so horny, please let me cum, I can’t take much more”.  Dilys gave a yet another groan of pleasure as her sixth orgasm hit her, but she still needed more.  Gripping him tightly between her thighs, she rolled over on the bed, keeping him gripped inside her until he was lying on top of her.  She tightened her grip around his midsection and began to push him in and out of her with, moving his whole weight with her powerful thighs.  He was nothing but a rag doll to her, a living dildo to be used and controlled as she pleased.  She took hold of his wrists in one hand, easily holding both his arms in place with only one of her hers, and used her free hand to force his head between her gravity defying breasts which were still pointing proudly towards the heavens without the slightest hint of sag even though she was lying on her back.  She continued to squeeze his midsection between her legs as she pumped him in and out of her insatiable pussy until his muffled groans of pleasure turned into muffled cries of pain.  Another wave of orgasms ran through her spectacular body, causing her to tense every muscle in her body, breaking his ribs, making him scream into her cleavage which only increased the intensity of her pleasure.  As the feelings began to subside, she triggered his orgasm, and he gave a scream of pleasure as he shot what felt like gallons of his thick creamy sperm into her, setting off yet another series of orgasms in the stunning supergirl.  She forced three orgasms from his battered body, draining him completely until he blacked out, completely spent.  “That was fantastic”, Dilys murmured to his unconscious form, “thank you, but I need more”.  Saying that she released his now limp, badly bruised cock from her dripping slit and pushed him off of her.  She gave him a few gentle slaps to bring him round and then sat herself on his face, trapping his arms beneath her thighs which were tightly gripping his skull.  “Lick me weakling, clean your own seed from me”, she commanded, lowering her dripping pussy over his mouth.  At first he just lay there, making no effort to obey the young Goddess but a quick flex of her thighs around his skull convinced him to obey her.  For over an hour Dilys rode his face, experiencing a dozen orgasms.  Anytime he began to flag she would simply give his skull a quick squeeze or tense her glutes crushing his face with their iron hardness and the pain would convince him to redouble his efforts.  She glanced at the clock next to his bed and decided that it was time to bring the fun to an end.  She slipped her finger between her legs and began to play with her clit as he lapped away at her pussy until she felt herself on the brink of her most intense orgasm yet.  She let out a primal roar as she exploded in release, flexing her thighs and glutes to their maximum.  She felt his face disintegrate beneath the rock hard pressure of her ass, his skull cracked like an egg between the impossible musculature of her diamond hard, muscle bloated thighs.  After a few minutes in which she basked in the afterglow of her intense orgasm, she lifted herself from the now lifeless corpse beneath her, peeling her ass from the pulverized unrecognizable remains of his deformed skull and collapsed face.

She picked up the phone on the bedside table and called Alan on his mobile.  She gave him the address of the apartment and told him to be there in 20 minutes, reminding him to bring the outfit she had left out.  Dilys stood in the shower luxuriating in the feel of the scalding water running over her perfect form, as she cleaned the gory remains of her latest victim from her stunning young body.  She stepped out of the shower just as Alan walked into the apartment.  “Pack my jacket and shoes away”, she commanded him, pulling on the smart business suit he had brought for her to change into.  Once she was changed into her pinstripe knee length skirt and matching jacket and had tied her hair up she looked like a smart professional business woman heading to a meeting, which in effect she was.  She slipped on a pair of high heels and gave a last look around the apartment, the only evidence of her being there was the shredded tights on the floor of the living room and the mutilated body of the owner lying on the bed.  “Let’s go”, she commanded Alan as she left the flat, we’ve a plane to catch”.

Offline mcinvictus

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2011, 12:09:29 pm »
Dilys 11

Dilys smiled as the police car caught up with her and flashed its lights.  She pulled over at the side of the long deserted highway and watched as the 2 officers climbed out the car behind her.  As they began to approach her car Dilys opened the door and climbed out, wearing nothing but a black thong and black thigh length boots with a four inch heel.  Both officers stopped dead in their tracks at the sight of the near naked supergirl in front of them.  She walked towards them, stopping about 6 feet from them and stood with her hands on her hips, her feet shoulder width apart, in a pose that radiated power and dominance.  “Is there a problem officers?” she asked innocently.  The nearest of the two cops tried to tear his eyes away from her mighty tits which jutted out proudly in front of her with only limited success.  “Um…em..ah..do you…do you know what speed you were doing mam?” he asked, his mouth dry as he struggled to focus on his job and not the incredible hotness of this young girls body.  “Hmmm, well over a hundred I imagine”, Dilys replied matter of factly, “excuse me a minute, your partner seems to be having some difficulty”.  She turned her attention to the other cop who was standing a few feet back from his partner.  He was staring at her with a look of complete lust on his face, his mouth was hanging open and he was visibly trembling as the mere sight of this girl send his arousal through the roof.  She fixed him with a penetrating stare and slowly licked her lips.  The sight of her tongue running over her full moist lips was all it took to break down the last vestige of his self control and slumped to his knees groaning as Dilys forced not one but two powerful orgasms from him.  “What the hell did you do to him?” his partner demanded turning back to the supergirl.  “I didn’t touch him”, Dilys replied, “there again with a body this spectacular I don’t need to touch you weaklings to make you cum do I?”  The cop could only stare in disbelief, unable to find any words as Dilys continued.  “Why are you fighting it? I know you want to cum for me, give in to the pleasure, we both know you are dying for release”.  Of course she was right and the cop gave a small moan as he found himself unable to hold back his release any longer.  “Now that we have that out the way, I guess you should arrest me”, Dilys said. 
“I…I don’t think there’s any need for that”, the cop replied struggling for words, completely embarrassed and humiliated that he had just orgasmed simply from looking at this young girl.  “I think we can let you off with a warning this time”.
“Oh but I insist officer”, Dilys smirked, “after all I have stolen this car, I was speeding and it could be argued that I have just sexually assaulted two policeman.  Besides, don’t you want to spend more time staring at this perfect body of mine?”  Completely unsure what do to, he took his cue from Dilys who turned her back on him and placed her arms behind her back.  As he took out his handcuffs and snapped them onto the girls wrists Dilys moved her hips back, pressing her hard round ass into his still erect crotch.  “Please”, he whimpered, “please don’t”.  It was clear that although almost naked and in handcuffs it was Dilys who was in complete control of this situation.  Ignoring his please Dilys slowly flexed her bowling ball glutes against his crotch smiling as she triggered his second orgasm.  After a few minutes the two cops managed to compose themselves and ran a check on the convertible Mercedes that Dilys was driving.  It was registered to a Mark Jones and although it hadn’t been reported stolen they had little choice but to put her in the back of the cruiser and take her to the station.  The drive took about 25 minutes and for the duration both officers kept glancing in the rearview mirror unable to take their eyes of the stunning teenager’s magnificent tits and curvaceous toned body, they sat there painfully aroused a seemingly never ending steam of  precum soaking into their trousers.

The station was a small rural affair with only half a dozen officers, who struggled to do their jobs in the presence of such incredible sexuality.  Even the single female officer couldn’t help but be aroused by the body of this spectacular teenage girl.  Dilys refused to give them any information except to repeat that she had stolen the car.  “Well mam”, the officer behind the desk drawled, trying not to stare at her phenomenal tits which all but blocked his entire view “no-one has reported the car stolen”.
“That’s because I beat the owner to death and stuffed him in the trunk”, she smiled.  “If your colleagues hadn’t been too busy drooling over me to do their job they might have discovered that”.  The officer’s blood ran cold.  Something about the way she spoke and the cruel smile on her face compelled him to take her seriously.  He dispatched two officers to go back and search the car and instructed another to take her to the cells.  “Keep the cuffs on her”, he instructed the officer who led her away, not willing to take a chance with such a powerfully built girl who had just claimed to have beaten a man to death.  None of the cops had gave her anything to cover her near nakedness, unwilling to deprive themselves of the chance to look at such physical perfection, and as the young officer led her down a corridor to the cells he couldn’t help but stare at her body in absolute lust.  “You like my tits don’t you”, Dilys asked him as he opened the cell door and she stepped in.  The young cop, who looked no more than twenty could only nod in agreement.  “Would you like to feel them?” she asked. 
“I…I…I can’t” he stammered.
“Of course you can”, she cooed, “do you think you’re ever going to get a chance to touch a body like this again?  Come on, I won’t tell”.  The cop stared at her torn between his desire to touch the biggest, firmest looking tits he had ever seen and his duty.  “Come on”, Dilys whispered, “my hands are cuffed behind my back, it’s not like I could overpower you and escape with just my breasts is it”.  That decided it for him and he stepped into the cell and placed his hands tentatively on her fleshy orbs.  “Oh yes”, Dilys groaned, “harder, squeeze them harder”.
“Oh my god”, the cop gasped amazed at their firmness.  His fingers could make only the faintest indentation to the superfirm flesh of her glorious tits.  “That’s it”, she gasped, “kiss them, tongue my tits little man”.  The cop needed no second invitation and immediately buried his face in her cleavage, the sensations of her smooth heavy globes surrounding his head causing him to involuntarily orgasm.  He was so lost in the pleasure of her tits that he didn’t even notice when Dilys took a step towards the wall trapping his head in her cleavage.  She leaned forward cutting off his air supply, laughing as he squirmed against her trying to free himself.  He pushed against her with all his might, but his strength was no match for her and she easily held him captive, slowly suffocating him between her tits.  After a few moments she took a step back and let his lifeless body fall to the ground.  “Hmmm, guess I can overpower you with nothing but my breasts”, she grinned.  She then sat down on the cells bunk and slid her arms down past her ass and legs and over her feet until they were in front of her.  She took the keys from the dead cop’s belt and undid the cuffs, laughing to herself at the ease of it all.

She stepped out of the cell as another cop was coming down the corridor.  “Hey, how the hell did you get free?” he shouted drawing his gun.  “Oh come on”, Dilys purred, “you’re not going to shoot an unarmed teenage girl are you?”  She walked towards him until his gun was actually pressing against her breast.  “Step back”, he croaked as the proximity to her spectacular body caused him to tremble with desire.  He had never seen such absolute perfection, he wouldn’t have believed it possible if he wasn’t seeing it for himself, even the scent of her was inflaming his arousal.  She placed a hand on the top of his gun and gently guided the shaking barrel between her breasts.  “Watch this she whispered”, flexing her pecs, trapping the gun between her round firm tits.  “Pull it out” she commanded”.  The officer tugged at the gun, but it remained tightly wedged between her breasts.  “Holy shit”, he gasped, as he realized that the vice like grip of the softest most feminine part of her body was stronger than his arm.  “How is that possible?”
“What can I say”, Dilys replied, “I make the impossible possible, now let’s make sure this doesn’t go off by accident”.  Saying that she showed just how incredible her muscle control was, flexing one tit so that it pressed against the magazine release button.  The sudden sound of the magazine falling to the floor cause the officer to release his grip on the gun and step back in shock, leaving the gun sticking out from her chest, held in place by nothing but her powerful tits.  As he stared at her in complete awe the playful look on her face was suddenly replaced by a look of pure evil.  “Enough of these games”, she hissed, “I have better things to do than be ogled by a pathetic fuck like you”.  She relaxed her pecs, allowing the gun to fall to the ground and swiveled on her heel performing a perfectly executed round house kick, ripping open the officer’s throat with the stiletto heel of her boot.  She began to walk up the corridor towards the main office as the man slumped to his knees, blood pouring from his ruined throat.  By the time she reached the end of the hallway the man was already dead.   

“Hello boys”, Dilys purred as walked through the door into the main office of the station.  “What the….” One of the cops standing just a few feet away exclaimed.  Before he had time to finish Dilys was on him.  She grabbed his wrist with one hand twisting his arm painfully, as her leg flew up to smash into his face.  Her leg was a blur of motion as she fired a rapid succession of kicks to his face turning it into a bloody pulp.  She followed up with a kick to his extended arm snapping the bone before aiming a kick at his midsection breaking several ribs, finishing with a final kick to his knee, which broke his leg.  As the officer fell to the ground Dilys wrapped a muscular arm around his neck and gave a sharp squeeze, snapping it like a twig and killing him instantly.  The whole thing had taken less than five seconds yet she had broken his arm, his leg, several ribs pulped his face and snapped his neck.  The whole thing had happened so fast that the other three officers in the room hadn’t even reacted.  She turned towards them, a look of pure evil on her face.  “Who’s next?” she asked, her voice dripping with malice.  At once the three cops went for their guns but they had no chance against the speed and agility of the near naked superteen in their midst.  Countless hours of training in the dojo kicked in as she exploded in a symphony of controlled violence.  She drove her knee into the stomach of one officer, causing him to fall to the floor retching, whilst she simultaneously smashed her elbow into the face of another, breaking his nose and loosening several teeth, the third had just drawn his pistol when she took hold of his arm and broke it with the palm of her free hand.  She spun him round and wrapped one muscular arm around his midsection holding him tightly against her body, whilst she used her free hand to deliver a paralyzing blow to the office with the now broken nose.  Before he could fall to the ground, she wrapped her free arm around him, trapping him against the other side of her body.  Holding the two men in place she straddled the third officer who was on his hands and knees still gasping for breath, holding him in place between her thighs.  A door opened at the back of the room, which Dilys was now looking directly at and the female officer came out to investigate what all the noise was.  She stopped dead at the sight of the impossibly gorgeous teenager holding three grown men in place, with her powerful, muscular body.  She stood like a rabbit caught in the headlights as Dilys stared at her, conquering her with her mesmerizing blue eyes, eroding her will with the sheer intensity of her gaze.  Dilys had known from the moment she walked into the station that the female officer was a lesbian.  The look on her face as she had gazed at the spectacular superteen, had been one of unadulterated lust and longing, and now the officer was completely under her spell.  “Do you like my body?” Dilys asked her as the men squirmed helplessly in her grip.  The woman nodded, completely mesmerized by the young girl before her.  “To you like my hard feminine muscles?” Dilys continued.
“Oh God yes”, the woman groaned.  “You’re so feminine, yet so powerful looking.  You’re the sexiest woman I have ever met”.
“Would you like to see these muscles in action”, Dilys grinned.  Again she nodded meekly, seemingly oblivious to the plight of her fellow officers.  “Remove your shirt and trousers”, Dilys commanded, painfully tightening her grip on her restless captives, subduing their struggles.  Without any hesitation the woman obeyed, until she was standing in only her underwear, a wet patch over her knickers indicating her arousal.  “Finger yourself”, Dilys hissed, “pleasure yourself as I crush your friends to dust”.  The three trapped cops watched in horror as their colleague slid a hand down the front of her knickers and slipped two fingers into her dripping slit, her eyes never leaving the stunning teenager.  Dilys stared at the woman and slowly began to tighten the grip on her victims.  The muscles in her arms and thighs swelled sexily as she applied more and more pressure, causing all three men to scream in agony as she crushed them against and between her.  She raised her arms higher lifting the two policeman off the ground, easily holding them aloft as she continued to apply more pressure.  The cops clawed at her rock hard biceps and thighs but they were powerless against the superteens overwhelming strength.  If the start of this brutal slaughter had been a textbook display of technique, the end was simply a display of raw power.  Before long the sounds of breaking bones echoed around the otherwise silent office, as the power of Dilys arms and legs simply destroyed everything in their path.  The sight of this Goddess crushing three men to death simultaneously with her breathtaking body was too much for the female officer and she orgasmed with a loud moan, soaking her knickers with her juices and falling to her knees in worship and adoration.  Dilys released the shattered bodies of the now dead policemen letting them fall to the ground and strode over to the woman.  “Did you enjoy that?” she asked, tilting the woman’s head back to look up at her.  “You’re a Goddess”, the woman replied, her voice thick with arousal.  Then worship me with your tongue slave”, Dilys commanded pulling aside her thong and offering her shaved pussy to the womans lips.  The woman reverentially began to lap at the dripping slit of her Goddess, bringing her to orgasm several times until her face was coated with Dilys juices.  “You have quite a talent, it’s a shame I can’t take you home with me”, Dilys gasped as he clamped her thighs around the woman’s head, forcing her face deeper into her seething slit and suffocating her to death as she had a final orgasm.  Letting the woman’s lifeless body fall to the ground, Dilys picked up her discarded shirt and wiped the juices from her bloated, muscle engorged thighs.  She went through to the room the woman had come out of and discovered the recording equipment that the stations CCTV cameras used.  She quickly erased all the data, not wanting to leave any footage of the massacre and then left the station.

The station was set back from the main road and was fronted by a large car park, which was pretty deserted apart from a half a dozen or so empty cars, most likely belonging to the now dead officers.  However at the far end of the parking lot a young couple had just pulled up on a motorbike.  Dilys smiled at the perfect timing and began walking over to them.  The girl had just climbed off the back of the bike and was giving her boyfriend a kiss when Dilys reached them.  “Nice bike”, she said.  The couple looked at her in amazement as she stood there, naked apart from her thong and boots, her breasts jutting out proudly as if it were the most natural thing in the world to wear such little clothing.  Before they could even respond, she climbed onto the back of the bike, “Wanna take me for a ride”, she purred seductively in the man’s ear.  “Hey, what the fuck do you think you’re doing bitch”, the girl shouted turning towards her, “that’s my boyfriend”.  In a flash Dilys reached out grabbing the girl by the throat.  “Bitch?” she laughed, “I could make both you and your boyfriend into my bitches if I choose to”.
“Hey, what are you doing”, the guy said, trying to turn and help his girlfriend who was gasping in pain, but Dilys quickly swung her legs up, wrapping them tightly round his midsection and held him in place.  “That’s sweet”, she laughed, “Trying to help your feeble little girlfriend, but even the two of you combined are no match for me”.  She raised her arm higher, lifting the terrified girl completely off the ground, literally hanging her with just one hand, whilst tightening her thigh grip on the man.  He tried to scream in pain as he felt his ribs bend painfully, but there was no air left in his lungs to scream with.  “If you’re not going to take me for a ride”, she breathed hotly in his ear, “then I guess I’ll just have to take your bike”.  He grabbed at the smooth muscular thighs of the super strong teen, his fingers unable to make even the slightest indent to her rock hard musculature as she ground her crotch into the small of his back, the ease with which she was simultaneously killing this young couple causing her to grow aroused.  As she felt her orgasm build she squeezed the helpless man even tighter, her muscles growing and hardening to even greater proportions, snapping bone and pulversing organs with ridiculous ease.  She gave a soft moan of pleasure as her orgasm washed over her and ended the man’s life with a final flex of her ungodly thighs, compressing his midsection to little more than a quarter of its original size.  She dropped the now dead girl to the ground and then released the man from her vice like grip, letting his body slowly fall from the bike to lie next to his girlfriend.  Deciding that she didn’t need to attract any more unnecessary attention, she reached down and removed the man’s leather jacket, pulling it over her broad shoulders in an attempt to partially hide her naked, attention grabbing breast.  She fired up the bike, enjoying the sensation of the powerful engine throbbing between her legs, before roaring off onto the highway.     

tomthumb333

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2011, 12:35:43 pm »
Fabulous stuff, here's hoping there's more Dilys in the future. I'm just curious if you have any plans for Dilys confronting any of her corporate rivals that need an "attitude adjustment"?

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2011, 05:56:35 pm »
Great to have you post your stuff again, like I said earlier in the thread, Dilys Part 10 was just an awesome piece of writing, the fact that she did what she did to police men, who basically have all the power in the World to make most mortal people's lives hell, and she just treated them like ants, just like she does to normal people, that made it all the more powerful. Which was enhanced even more in part 11, where she was surrounded by cops and proceeded to lay waste to them with such ease and precision, it was like watching a master craftsman at work. I can't wait for part 12! k++!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [mcinvictus] Dilys: Ultra-sadistic, Deadly Teenage Super-Domme

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View