Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572873 Posts in 72122 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: soretto995 March 29, 2024, 03:39:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [mcinvictus] Dilys: Ultra-sadistic, Deadly Teenage Super-Domme
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [mcinvictus] Dilys: Ultra-sadistic, Deadly Teenage Super-Domme  (Read 11933 times)

Offline mcinvictus

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
DILYS 1 - An Introduction

An ultra sadistic, deadly teenage super domme

Michael looked up from his monitor as he heard footsteps approach his desk.  “Can I help?” he asked trying not so stare at the gorgeous blond teenager in front of him.  “I’m having trouble with my page numbering and wondered if you could help”, the girl replied.  Michael had seen her in the library before and had something of a crush on her.  It wasn’t just her beautiful face and curvy figure, it was the way she carried herself.  She had an air of confidence that Michael could never dreamed of having at her age -or even now for that matter, and she always seemed to have a superior look to her - it wasn’t quite arrogant but there was a certain aloofness.  “I’ll have a look”, he replied, pleased at having the chance to impress her with his expertise.

She headed back to her desk and sat down and Michael squatted next to her, trying to remain cool as she crossed one leg over the other causing her short white denim skirt to ride up, exposing a surprisingly large, muscular looking thigh.  Michael played about with the document for a few minutes and was surprised to find that her name which she had typed onto the cover sheet was Dilys.  It seemed such an innocent, almost sweet name, for a girl who seemed so sophisticated.  Michael was finding it increasingly difficult to concentrate as he found himself distracted by the way her powerful thigh stretched the material of her black opaque tights and her black suede boots clung to her shapely calves.  Even the smell of her perfume was getting to him, as though her mere presence was enough to befuddle his mind.   

What Michael had assumed would be a simple task was proving to be more complicated than expected, and his frustration at the task and the distraction of Dilys herself was causing him to make stupid errors.  He was aware of Dilys frequently looking down at him, an expression of annoyance and impatience on her face.  “Do you actually know what you’re doing?” she asked at one point, in a voice that made Michael feel about 3 inches tall.  “I…I’m really sorry” Michael stammered, unable to meet her steely gaze “I’m having a bad day and this is proving to be more awkward than expected”.  Eventually after reformatting much of the document so he could insert a proper table of contents Michael got the renumbering to work, but looking at his watch he realised that what should have been a five minute job had actually taken half an hour.  “I’m really sorry it took so long”, Michael said, turning to her, but before he could say anything else Dilys reached down and grabbed him by the throat, painfully constricting his windpipe.  Michael was too stunned to do anything but gasp in shock as she stared at him.  “You’re pathetic”, she hissed tightening her grip on his throat.  Michael grabbed at her wrist but her grip was surprisingly strong “half an hour I’ve sat here while you screw up the simplest of tasks and all you offer me is a mere apology”.  She pushed him away and Michael fell backwards rubbing his throat.  “Go back to your office loser, you’ve wasted enough of my time”.  Michael stood up, completely stunned at what had happened and unable to even look at her.  He didn’t know what to do, so he meekly obeyed and headed back to his office, his mind a jumble of emotions. 

In his office Michael found himself trembling as he began to try and make sense of what had just happened.  He had only been trying to help her and she had treated him like dirt, yet a part of him couldn’t help but feel that he deserved it.  It should never have taken so long and if he had focused more on the task instead of allowing himself to be so distracted by her presence it would have gone far quicker.  But she was so incredibly sexy, it was impossible to imagine that any man could have concentrated in such circumstances.  This thought made him wonder if she had been right to call him a loser.  Michael knew he was reasonably good looking, had a decent job, a nice house and was a moderate success with the ladies, but what was he compared to her?  He could imagine that she was the one her friends all looked up to and emulated, the queen bee that had guys queuing up to ask her out.  He was almost twice her age, yet she had spent the last half hour bullying him both mentally and physically.  She had shattered his confidence, physically assaulted him and left him feeling worthless, all the while keeping him in a state of arousal and making him feel as though he deserved it. He wouldn't say he was scared of her, although she had proved to be surprisingly strong, but he was certainly intimidated by her and compared to her he was definitely a loser.  She was the sort of girl to whom average was no more than pathetic, and he was self aware enough to know that he was decidedly average.

As Michael was trying to come to terms with this mixture of feelings and emotions the office door opened and Dilys walked in.  “D…Dilys”, he stammered, looking down, unable to meet her gaze.  “And how do you know my name?” she demanded.  “It was on the first page of your report”, Michael mumbled, feeling as though he were some sort of stalker.  “So your not a complete imbecile”, she replied, smiling as she watched his head lift slightly in response.  Michael felt perversely honoured at such a slight compliment, but he felt so insignificant next to her that he was grateful to hear any form of praise.  “Do you really wish me to forgive you for wasting my time today?” she asked.  “Yes, yes of course”.  “Well if you’re going to beg for my forgiveness don’t you think you should do it properly?”  “I don’t understand”, Michael whispered, once more staring at the floor.  “I mean, if you want me to believe that you are truly sorry, don’t you think you should be kneeling at my feet, as you ask my forgiveness?” Dilys asked, her voice soft yet commanding.  Desperate to redeem himself and please the dominant teen before him, Michael knelt before her without hesitation.

Dilys removed her boots, leant back against Michael’s desk and raised her foot to his face.  “Kiss it” she commanded, her voice firm and controlling.  Michael looked up at the dainty nylon clad foot before him, his eyes travelling up her shapely, powerful looking legs into the darkness under her skirt.  He could only imagine how many men had begged for the opportunity to be this close to her body, and yet she was allowing him the privilege.  His arousal increased even further and he felt his erect cock pressing painfully against his trousers.  Desperate not to disappoint this young Goddess, he took hold of her ankle and began to delicately kiss her foot all over.  When she grew tired of this she swapped feet, before commanding him to lick the soles and the suck her toes.  Michael obeyed her every command without complaint, running his hands over her powerful calves and marveling at the contrast of the silky smoothness of her tights and the hardness of the muscle contained within them.

After about ten minutes Dilys took her feet from his mouth.  Michael looked up at her, his eyes full of adoration.  “You’re incredible” he gasped, “so beautiful, so powerful, so commanding”.  Dilys smiled and moved one foot over his crotch, causing Michael to gasp in pleasure as she rubbed her foot against his rock hard cock.  “Do you realise how worthless you are next to me”, she asked, her voice low and sensual. “Yes” he gasped as she continued to skillfully manipulate his cock. “Fit only to serve me” she continued, “yes” Michael replied.  “Would you like to serve me?” “More than anything” Michael groaned as he felt himself nearing orgasm. “Without question?” she demanded “yes”, “without hesitation?”, “yes”, “what is your sole reason to exist?”, “you are” he cried, as he felt his orgasm approach.  “Who is your Goddess?” Dilys asked with a cruel smile on her face as she felt his cock begin to spasm under her foot and saw his body tense.  “You are”, Michael cried out “you are Dilys” he screamed as he exploded with the most intense orgasm he had ever experienced.     

Dilys placed a foot on his chest and kicked him onto his back, smiling as she watched a large wet stain spread over the front of Michael’s trousers.  His senses reeling from the intensity of the orgasm Michael could only look up in wonderment at the young teenager he had just sworn to serve.  It had taken her less than an hour to rob him of his own volition and effortlessly bend him to her own iron will.  He didn’t understand how this had happened but he knew he was totally powerless to stop her.  “I can spot your kind a mile away”, Dily’s said, as if reading his mind “you submissives offer me no challenge”, she continued, sliding off the desk to stand astride him, her hands on her hips in a position of power and authority.  Michael looked up at her.  From his viewpoint on the ground she seemed like a towering Goddess, radiating strength and power and he could feel himself hardening again at the sight of her in all her majestic glory.  Her long, powerful legs, her large firm breasts pushing against the thin fabric of her top, the arrogant smirk on her beautiful face all serving to reinforce her greatness.

“I would do anything for you”, Michael whispered.  “I know you would my pet, and the first thing you will do is email me with all your contact details, details of your home life and earnings and anything else that you think your new owner may find relevant.  Do you understand?” “Yes” Michael nodded.  “Good”, she replied, before turning and walking out the door.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Dilys
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 06:23:13 am »
Hey McInvictis, good to have you here! I read your stories on Diana and was a fan right from the start, I hope you post all of the Dilys stories here, and continue to write them in the future! K+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 09:03:06 pm »
I just read Dilys part 10 at Diana's, that was an intense read! Dilys is just so powerful, so confident, no man could possibly beat her in anything. I mean if you haven't read it yet, I implore you to do so, Dilys is so completely dominant, nothing and no one can stop her from doing anything that she wants. I would love to see her go to an underground strong man's contest, easily overpower them all, kill half the competitors and enslave the other half.

Offline mcinvictus

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 09:59:39 am »
DILYS 2

By the time Dilys got home an hour later Michaels email was already waiting for her. 

The email began by addressing her as Mistress Dilys, which brought a smile to her face as he has used the title unprompted.  He would have to learn however that she was far more than a mere mistress and that Goddess Dilys would be a more suitable title.  Michael then went on to thank her for being allowed the opportunity to serve her and reassuring her that although he was not worthy of such an honour he would do his best to please her in any way she saw fit.  He then supplied his name, address, home and mobile phone numbers, his salary and a break down of his outgoings.  He finished by saying that as he lived alone and had no dependants he had plenty of time to devote to serving her.  Dilys sat back and smiled.  She had no real use for him, and had merely been relieving her frustration when she had broken his will and enslaved him, but there was something rather sweet about his willing submission and eagerness to please her.  She decided that she would keep him for a while and see how things went.  He may not be in a position of wealth or power, but he was clearly besotted with her, and would require very little training.  She imagined he would serve quite well as a faithful little pet.  If dog was mans best friend, then man was clearly hers she thought to herself.  Her reply was simple and to the point.  She told him what her favourite wine was and listed some of her favourite foods.  She would expect him to have all these things in his house should she ever decide to visit, and it had to be fresh.  She knew that he would have to throw away some of the stuff and replace it every few days and she had expensive tastes, but as a Goddess she expected to have whatever took her fancy at a moments notice.

It was a week later before Michael heard anything from Dilys and he was frantic.  Had she forgotten him, was he no longer required?  He had been unable to concentrate on anything all week.  His every waking moment was filled with thoughts of her.  He masturbated at the thought of her several times a day and the thought of not seeing her again was unbearable.  As ordered he had gone out and stocked up on the items she had requested.  The wine she liked was £25 a bottle and being unsure of what she would expect he had bought four bottles.  Yesterday he had thrown out a bag of Kiwi fruit and 2 boxes of strawberries.  He considered not replacing them, but the thought had vanished almost as soon as it came, and he immediately headed off to the supermarket, unable to break her conditioning.

He was on his way home from work when his mobile rang. “Hello”, he answered.  “I will be around tonight at half past six” Dilys breathed down the phone.  “I feel like having some company while I watch a movie, so you will go to the video shop and rent Pretty Woman for me, is that understood?” “Y…Yes of course”, Michael stammered, his heart racing at the thought of seeing his mistress again.  Before he could say anything else, she had hung up.   

After detouring by the video store, Michael had just enough time to give the house a quick tidy and have a shower before 6.30.  He had almost given up on her coming when an hour after the arranged time there was a knock at the door.  “I didn’t think you were coming”, Michael said as he let her in.  The words were barely out of his mouth when she hit him with a vicious backhand.  “You dare to question me?” she spat, grabbing him by the throat and pinning him to the wall.  “I…I’m sorry”, he gasped “I didn’t mean anything by it”.  “Pour me a glass of wine”, she ordered “and start the film, I will have a look around”.  With that she walked out the kitchen and went to explore the house.  When she returned a few minutes later Michael was standing in the living room holding a glass of wine, with the film paused at the start.  Without a word Dilys took the glass from him and sat down on the sofa.  “You don’t have a foot stool”, she remarked as she kicked off her trainers.  Michael simply looked at the ground unsure of how to respond, and terrified of incurring her wrath after her earlier display of violence.  “So you better get on your hands and knees hadn’t you”.  Michael immediately got on all fours and maneuvered himself in front of the sofa.  Dilys swung her legs up onto his back and hit play on the remote.  For the next hour and a half Michael knelt on the floor while Dilys watched the movie, resting her feet on him.  Only twice did she allow him to get up, both times to refill her glass, before ordering him back to his position as a piece of furniture.

When the movie finished she moved her legs.  “You may show your gratitude at having my company by kissing my feet” she commanded.  Michael needed no second invitation and immediately began to lavish her stocking soles with kisses.  “I may have need of you next week”, she stated “So I expect you to be here every night after work just in case”.  “Of course Mistress”, Michael responded between kisses, “Whatever you wish”.  Dilys then moved her feet so that she had one hooked around the back of his neck and the other pressed against his throat.  “Can you stop me from choking you?” she asked as she began to apply pressure to his windpipe.  Michael grabbed at her ankles and tried to relieve the pressure, but after being used as a footstool for so long his arms were still rubbery and Dilys’ legs were immensely strong.  She began to slowly increase the pressure, watching with amusement as Michael renewed his efforts to break free from the choke hold while gasping for air.  “Of course you can’t”, she replied to her own question, “right now I could end your life and there is nothing you can do about it”.  She applied yet more pressure causing him to turn red “No-one knows I am here, my fingerprints or DNA is not held on any police database, I could murder you so easily and I would never be caught.”  Michael was panicking now, his arms dropped to his sides and his vision was blurring, she was going to kill him using nothing but her beautiful feet simply because she could, and he was powerless to stop her.  Suddenly Dilys stop choking him, and moved her feet to either side of his head, to stop him from collapsing to the ground.  Michael began to gasp in mouthfuls of air while Dilys watched him impassively.  She loved holding someone’s life in her hands, or feet for that matter.  It gave her such a thrill to play god, deciding if another person would live or die.  “I am more than a mere mistress”, she said in an icy tone, “I am a Goddess, and that is how you will address me from now on”.  She opened her legs and let Michael slump to the ground at her feet still gasping for air as she pulled on her trainers and left the house.

Offline mcinvictus

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2011, 12:01:45 am »
DILYS 3

The following day Michael cancelled the few plans he had for the following week.  He was no longer obeying her solely because he wanted to please her but because he was growing increasingly afraid of her.  Every night after work Michael would rush home, grab something to eat and quickly shower, so that he would be ready for her if she should turn up.  He was determined to give her no reason to be annoyed at him and to show that he could make her happy.  He was half terrified of her and half in love with her, but the end result was the same, he was determined to please her.

It was exactly one week later when Dilys appeared.  Michael was washing some dishes, when she walked in through the unlocked door, and headed straight through to the living room without a word.  Drying his hands on a dish towel Michael hurried after her.  Can I get you anything Goddess”, he asked as he entered the living room.  “Strip”, Dilys commanded.  She was standing in the middle of the room wearing a long black rain coat, her hands were on her hips and it was clear from the look on her face that she would tolerate no defiance.  “Of course Goddess”, Michael responded as he pulled his t-shirt off and began to unbutton his jeans.  Dilys watched him in silence until he had removed everything bar his boxer shorts.  “That’s fine”, she said, slowly unbuttoning her coat “you can keep your boxers on……………for now”.

“Oh my god” Michael gasped as Dilys removed her coat and let it fall to the ground.  She stood before him wearing black shoes with a 4 inch heel, black opaque tights and a black thong backed leotard with long sleeves.  Michael slowly sank to his knees in awe at the sight of her.  He knew she was beautiful with an amazing body, but seeing it fully exposed like this, he suddenly realised that he was staring at pure physical perfection.  Her body was incredibly toned and muscular whilst being almost impossibly feminine and curvaceous.  Her shoulders were broad and her arms muscular and toned, her firm round breasts were stretching the skin tight lycra to breaking point and her large engorged nipples looked as though they were about to rip clean through the fabric.  Her thighs were large and powerful looking, her calves clearly defined and solid, and combined with her slender waist and round muscular ass she looked like the perfect combination of strength and sexuality.  She stood before him, her hands on her hips, feet slightly apart radiating power and control.  The sight of Dilys caused Michaels cock to instantly harden, a fact that he couldn’t hide due to wearing only his boxer shorts.  Dilys was used to such a reaction.  She had yet to meet any man, or woman for that matter, that could resist the sight of her incredible body.  “Get up”, she commanded, looking down at Michael like he was an insect.  “I am about to beat you to a pulp”, she continued as Michael climbed to his feet.  “And I expect you to fight back with everything you’ve got”.  “But Goddess, I wouldn’t stand a chance against you” Michael replied, “You’re so strong, so powerful”.  “If you put up a good fight then I will let you live, if I decide that you haven’t tried hard enough then I will kill you”, Dilys continued as if Michael hadn’t spoken.  “You are nothing to me, killing you would affect me no more than killing an insect, and as I pointed out last week, no-one would ever know, so I suggest you try your best.  Now if you want to live, you had better attack me”.   

Michael stood there, his mind a swirl of emotions.  He loved this girl, how could he bring himself to hit her, yet there was no doubt in his mind that she would carry out her threat if he didn’t.  And although he knew that he could in no way compare to her to hear her say that he was nothing but an insect after all he had done for her made him so angry.  So in the end his fear of her and a desire to prove his worth was what propelled him towards her.  He lashed out with his left arm, but Dilys easily side stepped the blow, before responding with a powerful backhand to his face.  Dilys moved so fast that Michael was unaware of what was happening until he found himself spinning to the ground, a stinging pain on his right cheek.  He leapt to his feet and threw another punch at where he guessed she would be, but Dilys had moved inside his blow and drove her knee into his stomach.  As he doubled over winded, she swept his legs from him and sent him crashing back to the ground.  “Is that the best you can do”, she taunted, stepping back and allowing him to get to his feet.  Michael bent his head and charged at her in an attempt to knock her over.  Dilys turned her body and using his own momentum send him flying over her hip.  She was growing bored of his ineffectual attempts to hurt her and decided to go on the offensive.  She grabbed the back of Michaels neck and pulled him to his feet, pushing him violently against wall.  Before he could react she unleashed a flurry of punches at his face.  Michael raised his arms to protect himself and she started to pound away at his stomach.  Within a few seconds Michael was lying on the floor desperately gasping for breath.  Dilys stood over him, her hands on her hips, as he attempted to get to his feet.  “Jesus, you really are pathetic, now hit me, weakling” she commanded.  Having struggled to one knee Michael put everything he had into a punch at her stomach.  But in his weakened condition there was no chance of Michael causing any damage to Dilys’ solid gym toned abs.  She didn’t even flinch as his fist simply bounced off her stomach causing Michael to gasp in pain, as though he had just punched solid rock.  It was clear from Michael’s expression that she had already broken him mentally with her overwhelming display of power and strength, all that was left was to break him physically.  “Now for the real fun”, she growled, as she reached down and pulled him to his feet as if he were weightless.  For the next 15 minutes the sadistic teen punched, kicked and tossed Michael around the room as if he were a rag doll, all the time telling him how weak and pathetic he was, while he begged for mercy.  Both of his eyes were swollen, his nose and jaw were both broken and his body was rapidly turning into one large bruise.  He lay on the ground whimpering at Dilys’ feet.  “Please……no more” he sobbed “I’ll do anything…please stop…I…I can’t take anymore”.  Dilys kicked him over onto his back and placed a black stocking soled foot onto his throat, whilst he continued to beg.  “Why are you doing this?” he sniveled, “why me…you knew I didn’t stand a chance against you”.  Of course you never stood a chance, I started Karate when I was seven, Judo when I was nine.  At thirteen with a black belt in both, I began kick boxing.  I work out every day, and it’s a workout that would leave most athletes gasping for breath.  I spar twice a week, and now hold black belts in four different martial arts.  I realised a long time ago that I enjoyed dominating those around me, and the easiest way to dominate people is to make them afraid of you.  And the stronger you are physically the easier it is to make people fear you.  All that working out does wonders for my figure also, which gives me even more control over people.  You know no-one has ever been able to resist my body. No matter how badly I treat people they just can’t stop themselves from lusting after me.  When most girls were reading magazines and practicing dance moves, I was reading books on psychology and practicing hypnosis.  I have spent years honing my abilities in an effort to increase my dominance over others, until I have complete control over them, physically, mentally and sexually.  No-one can stop me from doing whatever I please, and any who dare oppose me soon find themselves kneeling at my feet in abject worship.

Reaching down Dilys pulled Michael into an upright sitting position and then sat down behind him.  She wrapped her legs around his midsection and put her lips close to his ear.  “Lets get rid of these now”, she whispered reaching round and grabbing Michaels boxer shorts.  With another impressive display of strength she ripped them apart as if they were made of tissue paper.  Even though he was in agony, and terrified of what she was going to do to him he began to become aroused.  He could feel her soft round breasts against his back, and the warmth of her powerful thighs wrapped around him felt so good that within seconds he was fully erect.  “See, you do like me” she teased “kissing his neck and shoulders” and stroking his now erect member.  She began to rub his now throbbing cock between her feet, whilst at the same time tightening her scissors grip on him.  Michael grabbed at her thighs, trying to relieve the growing pressure on his ribs, but his strength was no match for hers.  He could only sit there helplessly, sobbing and begging her to stop, while she continued to increase her grip.  “Make me stop”, she breathed seductively, “I can’t”, Michael sobbed “you’re to strong, to powerful…..oh god……please stop….you’re killing me…I can’t take any more.  “Unfortunately”, Dilys replied “You have no choice but to bear it”.  With that, she suddenly flexed her thigh muscles, causing him to scream in agony as he felt several of his ribs snap.  She loosened her grip slightly, “I know you enjoy this”, she said “No…No I don’t” Michael shouted “O god, I wish I was dead”.  “Well if you’re not enjoying it”, Dilys laughed, “how do you explain the fact that you are about to have an orgasm.  Michael looked up at his groin and realised to his surprise that he was harder than he had ever been.  Dilys increased the tempo of her feet against his shaft and began to slowly tighten her thighs again.  The feeling of those amazing silky smooth legs slowly turning to steel around his body, and her hot breath against his ear was proving to be incredibly erotic.  He suddenly realised that despite her crushing grip on him and the pain from his broken ribs he was rapidly approaching an orgasm.  Dilys smiled as she heard him moan with a mixture of pleasure and pain.  His entire body was trembling with both fear and desire, his emotions were completely torn between 2 opposites.  He was whimpering now, tears streaming down his swollen and battered face, as his mind tried to process all the sensations that she was forcing his body to endure.  She forced his head down and gave another mighty flex of her lethal thighs, breaking more ribs as she triggered his orgasm.  Michael screamed in both pleasure and pain as his face was covered in what seemed like gallons of his own hot cum.

Dilys released her grip on him, but Michael was to weak to hold himself up.  He fell backwards to the ground, and Dilys climbed onto his chest, straddling him.  He looked up at her through swollen eyes, sticky with blood and semen, trying to make sense of what had just happened to him, how such intense pain and pleasure could occur simultaneously.  Dilys could feel him trembling beneath her, his every breath causing him agony as his broken ribs moved. She raised her arms and ran her hands through her hair, causing her biceps to swell and harden, stretching the material of her top.  She took a deep breath and pulled her shoulders back so that her chest expanded even further.  Through half shut eyes Michael watched her erotic display with growing arousal..  “Who is your Goddess?” she whispered “you are”, he croaked.  “You should be happy”, she smiled, I enjoyed destroying your weak little body, and isn’t my enjoyment all that matters”.  “Of course Goddess”, Michael replied without hesitation, “I am glad you have given me the opportunity to sacrifice my life for your pleasure”.  She gave a small laugh “oh don’t be so mellow dramatic, I have no intention of ending your pathetic life yet”.  She reached behind her and took hold of his rising organ, “why would I want to kill someone who so obviously worships my every move”.  Michael couldn’t believe how erotic this woman was, there was no way he should have been hard again so quickly, yet she seemed to have almost complete control of his body.  She began to expertly pump his now fully erect cock, staring at him all the while.  “Please don’t hurt me”, Michael begged, as he unconsciously began to run his hands over her thighs.   Doesn’t it feel nice?” Dilys asked innocently, as she squeezed his shaft a little harder, eliciting a sharp gasp of arousal from him. “Y…yes, It….it feels incredible, but…..oh god, please no…” he pleaded, as he remembered the unbelievable pain that had resulted from his last orgasm, as she had snapped his ribs like kindling.  “Do you like the feel of my thighs?” she asked drawing his gaze to them.  “Yes”, Michael answered.  “You don’t think there to big, to muscular?”  “No…they’re perfect” he responded giving them a squeeze and marveling at their hardness “so strong, so powerful”.  “And you like that, even though I used their strength and power to crush and break you”, she asked “I…I”, he stammered, as he tried to resolve the feeling he had about her awesome thighs.  “Would you like me to stop?” Dilys asked as she sensed his orgasm approaching.  “No……..yes……I……I…I don’t know” Michael gasped, as he burst into tears “Please I’ll do anything please”.  “Please what?” Dilys hissed, rubbing her finger down his cheek, before placing it in her mouth and erotically sucking his salty tears from it “you’ll do anything for what?”  “O god, I don’t know” Michael cried out as his body stiffened “I don’t know”.  Dilys gave a cruel smile as she felt his shaft spasm and looked over her shoulder to watch him ejaculate for the second time in as many minutes.

She stood up and looked down at his battered and beaten body impassively as he lay beneath her, sobbing silently.  His face was a swollen mess, covered in dry blood and semen.  There was barely a patch of skin on his body that wasn’t bruised, and semen dripped from his thighs and stomach.  She could see the broken ribs under his skin, his swollen eyes and broken nose and knew he must be in terrible pain.  “Your injuries aren’t too serious”, she spoke “a week of bed rest and you’ll be fine, I didn’t want to leave you with any permanent damage”.  “Thank you Goddess”, Michael murmured, slipping into unconsciousness, as she collected her coat and shoes.     

Offline hero141

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2011, 03:42:27 pm »
Hi McInvictus! Awesome stories! Jeremy is absolutely right when he says that part 10 on DtV is intense reading! ;D Dilys is the stuff dreams are made of: ultra-dominant, sadistic as hell, drop-dead gorgeous--in more than one way--, super-powerful... She prefers to dress in the most sexiest of outfits and oozes raw sexuality (she's used to having men cum time and again just by seeing her curvy muscular hotbod... What a gal!)  ;)

Keep up the good work and I cannot help but wonder what she has in store for Michael... Lucky guy? Or just another insect to be reduced to pulp?  ::)

K+!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2011, 05:40:15 pm »
Read #11, it was just posted today, and it's even more bad-ass than part 10! I still can't get over how strong she is, not to mention so fast and agile. And her confidence is through the roof, imagine the balls that it takes to do what she did, knowing that she wouldn't get even a scratch through it all, I cannot wait to see more from Dilys! k+++!

Offline mcinvictus

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2011, 12:12:26 pm »
DILYS 4

The following day Michael called his work and told them he had been attacked by a group of guys, and he would need a couple of weeks off work.  He didn’t bother going to the hospital as he knew that the only cure was bed rest and plenty of pain killers.  He didn’t leave the house for a week, due to a combination of the pain and the sight of his face.  He couldn’t believe how easily Dilys had destroyed him, or how easily she had been able to make him cum, whilst inflicting such pain.  He had toyed with the idea of going to the police, but he was too embarrassed to admit what happened.  He also believed that if he did she would kill him and he wasn’t sure that even the police would be able to protect him.  He had nightmares about the beating she had given him, yet on several occasions he would wake from the most erotic dreams about her to find the sheets soaked in his cum.  He couldn’t stop himself from getting aroused at the very thought of her whilst being simultaneously terrified.  After a week, much of the swelling and bruising had died down, and although his ribs still hurt he felt able to leave the house.  It was after one of these trips that he came home to find Dilys sitting on his sofa.  She gave a small smile as she saw the colour drain from his face.  Michael started to tremble uncontrollably, “please”, he begged “please”.  Dilys stood up and walked over to him. “Oh my poor baby, you really are terrified of me aren’t you?  A mere teenage girl and just the sight of me has you shaking in terror.”  “Please”, Michael repeated as she gently took hold of his jaw and examined his face, “please don’t hurt me”.  Without realizing it tears were running down his cheeks, and she tenderly wiped them away with her thumb.  “Oh I will hurt you again”, she breathed,” but not today.  She ran a hand over his crotch feeling his erection, reveling in her ability to arouse and terrify him in equal measure.  Michael gave a low moan of pleasure as she continued to stroke him through his jeans until his body shuddered in orgasm.  Dilys took his hand and pulled him towards the sofa, where she sat down.  “Kneel”, she commanded.  Michael dropped to his knees before her as she reached under her dress, pulling aside the tiny thong she wore.  “Now, pleasure me”, she ordered, pulling his head down between her legs.  Michael had never had a problem giving oral sex and he completely committed himself to the task at hand.  After 20 minutes or so, Dilys gave a low moan of pleasure, her thighs tightening painfully around his head as he brought her to an intense orgasm.  She finally released her grip on his battered skull and he raised his head to look at her, his face wet and glistening with her juices.  “Well it looks like we have found your talent”, Dilys gasped, a satisfied smile on her face.  Michaels face lit up.  Since his first meeting with her, this was the first time she had said anything encouraging to him.  “It was my pleasure Goddess, I hope you enjoyed it”.  “It was fine for starters”, she replied rising to her feet, “come with me”, she ordered and we will see if you are worth keeping. 

Michael climbed to his feet and followed the dominant teen to his bedroom.  She ordered him to strip and smiled when she saw his recently drained organ standing rigidly to attention.  Without a word she kicked off her trainers and then pulled her dress over her head – standing before him in nothing but a black thong.  Her body was perfect in every way, strong muscular legs rising to a round firm ass which narrowed in to her thin waist and washboard stomach before curving out again to her large, firm, gravity defying breasts.  Her shoulders were broad and her arms toned and sleek.  Her skin was flawless, smooth and creamy without any sign of blemish.  She looked like a Goddess come to life, strong and powerful, yet feminine and graceful, as though she had been designed to appeal to mans basest, most carnal desires.  Michael was so completely overwhelmed by her seemingly inhuman perfection that he gave a soft moan of pleasure as his cock twitched violently and he exploded in a mighty orgasm.  Dilys gave a mocking laugh, as the intensity of his ejaculation brought him to his knees.  She loved making men come simply by having them look at her.  Her body was so erotically perfect, her demeanor so powerfully sensual, that she could force them to spill their seed without the slightest physical stimulation.  “Now we have that out the way you will hopefully last long enough for me to get some pleasure from you”, she mocked taking hold of her thong and ripping it from her, to reveal her shaved sex.  Michael could only watch in amazement as she ripped apart her underwear as if it were made of nothing more substantial than wet tissue paper.  Although he had cum mere moments ago, her small demonstration of power was more than enough to have him stiffening with arousal once again.  Before he could react Dilys roughly pulled him to his feet and tossed him onto the bed as if he were a rag doll.  She took hold of his rapidly stiffening cock and with a few expert strokes brought him to full hardness, before climbing on top of him and enveloping him in her tight hot pussy.  Michael cried out in ecstasy as she impaled herself on him, but it soon became apparent that she had no interest in his pleasure.  She grabbed his head and forcefully rammed a rock hard nipple into his mouth.  Michael sucked as though his life depended on it, which it quite possibly did, as Dilys bucked up and down on his shaft.  At one point Dilys began to pummel him with her immense tits.  Michaels head rocked from side to side as she battered his face left and right.  It felt like he was being repeatedly punched in the jaw and it occurred to him that she was beating him to a pulp with nothing but the softest, most feminine part of her body.  Several times she pulled his head between those deadly mounds, waiting until he almost passed out before letting him flop weakly back onto the bed.  For over an hour she battered and abused him, never letting up the pounding she was given his cock.  Michael could only lie beneath her, too weak to do anything other than endure the torment.  Here he was being fucked senseless by the most beautiful, erotic woman he had ever met, but he was taking no enjoyment from it.  But even through his suffering Dilys’ overpowering eroticism kept him hard.  Twice he found himself on the verge of orgasm, but sensing his impending release Dilys slowed her thrusting and twisted herself in such a way that feeling soon subsided.  Her absolute control over his body was nothing short of inhuman.  After her fifth orgasm, Dilys finally released his aching shaft from its silky prison.  She pulled Michael upright, bending him forward until his face was only inches from the tip of his member.  Michael winced as he looked down at his swollen, red manhood, it looked seriously bruised and he wondered if it would ever work normally again.  With one hand Dilys squeezed a nerve at the back of his neck causing him to scream in pain, whilst with the other she gently squeezed his erection just below the tip triggering his orgasm.  Cum filled his mouth before Dilys released her agonizing hold, and clamped his mouth shut.  “Swallow it my pet”, she smiled “drink your own seed for me”.  With no choice but to obey Michael swallowed the thick creamy liquid, and began to sob uncontrollably.  “Stop crying worm”, she hissed, “you should be grateful that I let you cum.  I did toy with the idea of snapping your neck and ending your pathetic life instead”.  Michael could tell from the cold emotionless look in those piercing blue eyes that she was deadly serious.  “And if you don’t pull yourself together”, she said, grabbing him roughly by the throat “I may still do it”.  The threat was enough to make Michael try and control himself.  “I’m sorry Goddess”, he sniffed, “please don’t kill me, I’ll try harder, please give me another chance”, he begged as Dilys tightened her grip, choking the life from him with horrific ease.  Michael pawed at her wrist but even with both his hands he could not move Dilys one.  “I like listening to you beg”, she breathed, I will spare you for now, but I expect better next time”.  As she spoke she continued to tighten her grip until Michael’s hands fell from her wrist and he slipped into blackness. 

When Michael awoke an hour later there was a note lying on the bed next to Dilys’ ripped thong.  “I have left you a present, I expect you to keep them with you at all times.” it read.  Michael picked up the thong, still wet with her juices and smiled.  He turned back to the note “I will pick you up tomorrow at 9am, be ready”.  He lay back, wondering what new horrors his dark Goddess had planned for him and fell asleep still clutching her torn underwear. 

Offline mcinvictus

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2011, 12:52:21 pm »
DILYS 5

The next morning Michael awoke early.  He has only slept fitfully, his dreams both erotic and terrifying.  If Dilys was picking him up then she must be taking him somewhere, but where, and what did she plan on doing when they got there.  He felt as though it was a great honour that she would take him anywhere, she must have more planned than simply beating him senseless, which she could do in his own home, as she had so easily proved.  It seemed as though their relationship was entering a new and exciting phase.  Relationship, he thought to himself.  If he was classing being tortured by another person a relationship he had serious issues.  He showered, shaved and dressed, relieved to see  there was very little bruising from the previous night, although his member still appeared a little swollen, and it ached whenever he had an erection, which was pretty much every time he thought of Dilys, which was pretty much constantly.  He grabbed some breakfast although he felt sick with worry about the coming day and was sitting waiting for Dilys at 8.30.  At five to nine Dilys came striding through his front door.  “Good” she said “you’re ready.”  A cruel smile crossed her face.  “Which is just as well because I don’t like being made to wait.”  “Let’s go”, she ordered as she turned and strode out the door.  Michael quickly followed behind her, marveling once again at her incredible beauty.  She was wearing a black leather mini skirt that barely covered the cheeks of her ass, black knee high boots and a black leather bustier.  Outside his house was parked a black Jaguar XJ6, with a balding middle aged man standing next to it.  As they approached the car the man opened the back door.  “Get in” Dilys ordered.  Michael climbed in and moved to the far side as Dilys followed him, her skirt riding up to reveal a tiny black thong.  The man climbed into the driver’s seat and they began to drive.  He had obviously been briefed as to where to go as Dilys never said a word to him.  After a few minutes silence, Dilys turned to Michael, fixing him with her gaze.  “The man driving this car was the first man I enslaved”, she said.  “He was my father’s business partner, until I persuaded him to sell his half of the business to my dad.  Of course I ensured that my dad paid a more than fair price for it, and at the age of 17 I had 250 thousand pounds sitting in my bank account.  I then forced him to sell his house and give me the profit, which gave me another 200 thousand pounds, but being a benevolent Goddess I did spend fifty thousand on a nice little flat for him.”  All the time she was speaking Dilys had slowly been rubbing her hand over Michael’s bulging erection and with her free hand she pulled down the top of her bustier to reveal her awesome breasts.  It was too much for Michael and he gave a loud groan as he shot a load of cum into his trousers.  “Suck them” Dilys demanded, and Michael immediately leant forward and began sucking on her amazing tits, running his hands up and down her incredibly muscular thighs.  A few moments later Dilys unzipped his trousers and began to slowly caress his rapidly stiffening cock.  She brought him to the verge of orgasm several times before stopping, and then starting again.  Michael had no idea how long this carried on for, time seemed to stand still, he was aware of nothing but the utter perfection of his Goddess’s body.  When Dilys did finally allow him to cum he gave a scream of pleasure, shooting his load all over the inside of the car.  He was so caught up in the moment that he had failed to notice the car stopping.  Looking out the window he could see what appeared to be a large mansion.  “Welcome to my house” Dilys smiled as the driver opened the back door and Dilys climbed out.  Michael followed her and marveled not only at the size of the house, but at the acres of land it was set in.  His attention was soon drawn back to Dilys though as she stepped out of her skirt and then removed the bustier.  If it had not been for the fact that only seconds ago he had emptied what felt like gallons of cum the mere sight of Dilys’ inhuman perfection would have caused him to orgasm.  The driver hadn’t had such a release though and Michael watched in awe as Dilys forced a violent orgasm from him with nothing more than a glance.  “Clean the car up”, she ordered the driver as she headed to the door of her mansion “I want it ready by this afternoon”.

Michael followed the stunning super teen into her house and was surprised to see a man standing in the hallway wearing nothing but a pair of black silk panties.  “Good morning Goddess” he said as Dilys entered.  The guy must have been about six foot three and he was built like a tank.  He clearly worked out, his muscles were huge, and it was obvious from the massive bulge in his underwear that he was well endowed.  But for all his impressive size and strength, it was clear from his demeanor that he was completely under Dilys’ spell.  His erection was pushing obscenely against his underwear and he looked like he was on the verge of an orgasm.  Dilys lightly traced his manhood through the trunks with her finger and he immediately came.  “Thank you Goddess”, he gasped as he soaked the small amount of material covering him.  “Clean yourself up and get back to your duties”, she barked, walking down the corridor.   Entering a large office Dilys ordered Michael to strip, as she leant back against a large mahogany desk.  Once he had removed all his clothes she pointed to a black leather chair with chrome tubular armrests.  “Sit” she commanded.  Michael took a seat, looking up nervously at the beautiful super woman before him.  Dilys walked towards him and straddled the chair, gently placing his hands on her sleek muscular thighs.  Her breasts were only inches from his face, her groin hovering above his fully erect cock.  “This is power” she whispered, slowly flexing her thighs and pushing her legs together.  Michael could only stare in awe as he felt her thighs harden beneath his grip and watched as the metal armrests began to yield to her incredible power, slowly bending as if they were putty.  It was all too much and he had yet another involuntary orgasm as the metal deformed and bent inwards effectively trapping him in the chair.  “That’s impossible”, he gasped “how can you be so strong?”  Dilys gave a superior smile.  “I am sure you have many questions, and I will answer them when I return, in the meantime don’t go anywhere” she laughed before leaving the room.

After she had left Michael grabbed one of the armrests with both hands and attempted to bend it back.  He struggled for almost a minute but it refused to budge even an inch and he soon gave up.  He looked around the office.  It was expensively furnished, with a large desk behind which was a large expensive looking office chair.  There were two mahogany sideboards that looked expensive and the carpet with thick and comfortable.  There was also a leather couch and a small mahogany coffee table.  It was all very tasteful if someone Spartan, but the chair he was in stood out, and he realized that its sole purpose was to demonstrate her immense physical strength.  Twenty minutes later Dilys returned, wearing glossy tan tights and a plain black thong backed leotard.  She sat on the edge of the desk and placed her pantyhose clad foot over Michael’s crotch, smiling as he gasped in pleasure.  “I’m sure you have a lot of questions”, she purred.  “This house is yours?” Michael asked.  Dilys nodded, “and the driver and the man in the hallway, they are your slaves?”  “Two of them”, Dilys replied.  “How many slaves do you have?” Michael asked.  “At the moment about 30 or so, some in positions of authority, others such as Frank whom you met in the hallway, simply as playthings.”  “But how….how can such a young girl have so much power and control over others, how can you afford this house?”  “As I told you before”, Dilys replied “from a very young age I have devoted my life to developing my power over others.  I was always a confident and demanding child, with a natural instinct for getting my own way.  I trained my body to be able to physically dominate others, but I also realised that true power was about more than mere physical intimidation.  I studied the arts of seduction, using my sexuality to bend others to my will, and advanced psychological techniques, so that I could manipulate their thoughts.  Even my teachers would willingly do my homework for me, which was ironic because most of the time my intelligence was far greater than theirs.  I was 15 years old when I began my seduction of John, my father’s business partner.  After a year of teasing him he was completely in love with me.  He couldn’t tell anyone of course as I was just a young girl, but he divorced his wife and we began a secret affair.  A year later I made him sell his share of the engineering firm he ran with my father and give me all the money.  Now he lives to serves me in any capacity I see fit and he has a small room in this house.  Whilst I was moulding John I also seduced the owner of a gym I used to go to.  It started off as a purely sexual thrill, but I thought it would be amusing to see if my powers of seduction would work on his wife also.  She worked as a fitness instructor and I knew she was straight, but I also knew I could make her fall for me.  It wasn’t long before they were both completely infatuated with me, and they agreed to sign the business over to me, in return for being permitted to serve me.  As they take care of the running of the gym they live in a flat attached to it which I now also own and I give them £100 a week living expenses.  All other profit comes to me, and it is an extremely profitable business.

Michael stared in awe, amazed that at the age of 17 this girl had taken a quarter of a million pounds from one man, a thriving business from another, and reduced them to fawning servants.  Dilys began to slowly rub her foot over Michael’s engorged member, causing him to moan in pleasure.  “Don’t look so surprised”, she smiled “as you are experiencing, I can be very persuasive.  My next conquests were two weight lifters from the same gym, identical twins, which was what drew me to them.  They gave up their jobs, sold all of their possessions and then moved in with me as my housekeepers.  If I am going to have help around the house then they might as well be appealing to look at.  I also own 2 police sergeants.  I bought a two bed roomed flat that they share after making them sell their own homes.  They give me their wages and I give them £100 a week living expenses.  To all intents and purposes they are two work colleagues sharing a flat, but in reality they are my possessions.  Michael was struggling to focus as her foot brought him to the edge of a mighty orgasm, but with a cruel smile Dilys stopped just before his release.  “Please”, Michael gasped, his hips bucking in the air as far as the bent arms of the chair would allow.  “Beg me”, she growled.  “I beg you Goddess, please let me cum, please, I’ll do anything.”  Reveling in her control Dilys slowly pressed her sole against his throbbing shaft, causing him to moan in pleasure as came for her yet again.  “In the last two years I have added a nightclub and two pubs to my businesses, the previous owner runs them, and lives above the club, but again all profits are mine.  I also have a few ex soldiers I enslaved, I use them for sparring practice and to look after the gardens etc and my lawyer gives all his profits to me and ensures that I come before any of his other clients.  I decided to enslave my accountant and move him in here also, and he takes care of my businesses, and then there is the police commissioner.”  “The police commissioner” Michael gasped, shocked that her influence extended so far.  Dilys smiled “That’s a tricky one though; he must be seen to lead a normal life so he gets to keep his wife and home.  She is unaware that her husband is basically my property, but she is due an unfortunate accident in the near future which should simplify things”.  “Why don’t you just enslave her?” Michael asked.  Dilys gave a cruel smile, “She is of no use to me”, she replied matter of factly, “and forcing the commissioner to watch while I kill his beloved wife, will serve to reinforce my superiority”.  

Michael could only listen in awe, shocked at the extent of this young girls power and control.  “H…..have you actually killed people”, he stammered, mustering up the courage to ask what he had been wondering for weeks now.  Dilys raised one leg and placed her foot against Michaels throat.  “Don’t you get it”, she purred, curling her toes around his windpipe with enough force to choke him, “slaughtering you pathetic wimps is my favourite past-time”.  Michael grabbed at her leg, trying to pull her foot away as he gasped for air, but Dilys was far too strong for him.  “Don’t bother wasting your energy”, she laughed, “I have spent the last two hours draining you, you’re as weak as a kitten, not that it would make any difference, your strength is no match for mine”.  Dilys effortlessly kept up the choke hold until Michaels arms fell from her leg and he passed out.  

Offline mcinvictus

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2011, 12:52:49 pm »
Part 5 b

When Michael came round he noticed that the arms of the chair had been bent back to their original position and there was a pair of black silk pants on his lap.  “Put them on”, Dilys commanded “and then I shall give you a tour”.  Michael glanced at his watch groggily and realised he had only been unconscious for a few minutes, but the ease with which she had done it sent a shiver of excitement through him.  He pulled on the pants and was surprised at how enjoyable the tight silky material felt against his crotch.  He slowly got to his feet and followed the stunning teen from the room.  “Are you enjoying the view?” Dilys asked without looking back.  Michael swallowed nervously, he couldn’t take his eyes off her firm, round, thong clad ass, the sight of which was causing his erection to stretch the thin material of his pants.  “I’m sorry Goddess”, he stammered, “but your body is so perfect, so impossibly sexy, I don’t see how any man could resist staring at you”.  “They can’t”, she replied matter of factly, walking into another room.  This room was clearly a working office; the walls were lined with filing cabinets, which were in turn topped with folders and files.  In the centre of the room was a desk and sitting behind it was a man with a look of absolute terror in his eyes.  “This is my accountant he looks after all my businesses and investments, and ensures they remain profitable”.  Michael could only assume from the accountant’s lack of interest in him that he was used to seeing sexually aroused men wearing women’s underwear accompanying the teenage Goddess.  He walked round the desk, looking visibly apprehensive.  “The Trexol group called this morning”, he stammered, “they want to review some of the sale conditions”.  Dilys’s eyes narrowed, “I told you I wanted that signed off and pushed through by the end of this week”, she said, her voice low and threatening.  “I…I’m sorry Goddess, but they felt that some of the conditions were a bit steep” he replied.  He had barely finished the sentence when Dilys hit him with a powerful backhand.  The blow was so powerful that the accountant was spun around before crashing to the floor.  He rolled onto his back groaning, a thin trickle of blood running from the corner of his mouth.  “I will deal with them this afternoon”, she growled placing her nylon clad foot on his face.  “Thank you Goddess”, the accountant mumbled as he lavished her foot with kisses.  “Make sure everything is ready to be signed off first thing tomorrow”, she said, turning round and leaving the room.     

Michael quickly followed wondering how she would convince this company to do whatever it was she wanted in such a short space of time.  He was beginning to see how she could bend individuals to her will through a combination of fear and desire, but a business with all its bureaucratic procedures was a completely different proposition.  Dilys led him down a flight of stairs into a huge gym, with all the equipment you would expect to find in most professional gyms.  In one corner were several large mats making up a sparring area and standing next to this were two well built but extremely terrified looking men wearing nothing but black silk panties.  Michael could only assume that while he had been out cold she had ordered them to await her here.  She ordered him to sit in a chair next to the mats, “I think you’ll enjoy this”, she smiled as she quickly handcuffed his hands behind his back.  “Whenever you’re ready wimps”, she laughed walking towards the two men.  They hesitated for only a second before they moved to attack her, one swinging a powerful punch at her head while the other moved towards her.  Dilys easily dodged the punch whilst twisting out the way of the second attacker.  He swung his arm out trying to catch her as she twisted past, but she blocked the blow with her forearm, whilst ducking under a second punch from her first opponent.  For almost two minutes the two men went at her with vicious looking punches and kicks, which she effortlessly avoided or blocked, showing no signs of retaliation.  The two men obviously knew how to fight, but compared with the fluid graceful movements of Dilys they looked like lumbering oafs.  It was as if Dilys knew what they were going to do even before they did.  The two men eventually realised that she was merely wearing them down and changed tactics.  They rushed her from both sides attempting to grab an arm each, as she stood with her back to the wall.  There was no room for Dilys to evade them but that was okay as she had decided now was the time to fight back.  As both men reached for her Dilys’arms shot out, driving her fingers into their throats.  Both men immediately staggered back, clutching at their throats gasping for air.  She looked over at Michael with a cruel grin, “if you cum without my permission, I will kill you”, she threatened as she moved towards her first victim.  Pushing him back against the wall she unleashed a flurry of devastating punches and kicks.  After the first few blows the man was unable to stand but each successful hit kept him pinned to the wall.  After 30 seconds or so in which Dilys must have hit him over 20 times, she stepped back and allowed his beaten body to slump to the ground.  She turned to her second victim who was still struggling to breathe and powered her knee into his stomach.  He folded in half and Dilys pushed the back of his head down, forcing him onto his hands and knees.  In one swift movement Dilys straddled his body, turning to face Michael as she did so and began to squeeze his torso between her thighs.  Michael could only stare in lust and terror at the absolute ease with which Dilys was destroying these two trained soldiers.  Dilys stood with her hands on her hips, effortlessly holding her victim immobile and causing him terrible pain and looked directly at Michael.  Her piercing blue eyes bored into him and a cruel smile spread across her face.  She could sense his will crumbling beneath her gaze, feel his fear and his desire as he stared at her dominant form.  He was shaking with lust, squirming uncomfortably as he tried to control the orgasm his body was so desperate for.  “Don’t cum”, little man, she warned him, her voice low and threatening.  In the end his fear of her won out over his lust and he felt his need for release subside a little.  A moment later Michael could hear a serious of muffled cracks as the man’s ribs began to break between the crushing pressure of Dilys’ thighs.  The man screamed in agony, before Dilys clamped a hand over his mouth to stifle his screams.  “God you’re so weak” she purred, before releasing her crushing hold on him and letting him collapse to the ground.  She looked over at the bleeding wreckage of her first victim, who was slumped against the wall groaning quietly.  It was obvious that her powerful blows had broken many of his ribs and from the way his mouth looked she could see that his jaw was also seriously broken.  She looked at the barely conscious man between her legs and rolled him onto his back.  “Fair’s fair”, she said as she lifted his head up clamping it in place between her muscular calves.  She rose up onto her tip toes, causing him to moan in pain as her calves bunched up and hardened around his jaw.  Dilys began to flex her calves, crushing his jaw between them until she heard the now familiar sound of bone cracking.  She dropped his head to the ground once more and strode over to Michael.  “If you puny wimps aren’t both on your feet and against that wall in two minutes I will rip your pathetic dicks off”, she called over her shoulder, before bending over Michael and brushing her amazing breasts against his face.  “Are you enjoying the show?” she purred.  “My god, your incredible”, Michael groaned, “you destroyed those men so easily, you’re unstoppable, invincible….”  Before he could say anymore Dilys engulfed his mouth with hers.  She kissed him for well over a minute before pulling back.  “I still haven’t given you permission to cum yet” she reminded him, knowing that after such a passionate kiss his desire for her was at truly epic proportions.  “Please Goddess”, Michael begged, “I need it so badly, I don’t think I can take anymore.  Your power, your control, your dominance is too much to resist.”  “But you will resist wont you”, she replied “because you will obey me without thought or question, is that not right?” “I’m trying Goddess”, he wailed.  “Well try harder”, she commanded.

“Well done boys” Dilys laughed as she turned back to her two beaten victims, “I’m impressed”.  Michael had to admire the resilience of the two ex soldiers.  Being able to stand albeit unsteadily after the punishment they had taken was little short of miraculous, but then it was amazing what people could achieve to please the dominant teen Goddess before them.  Dilys walked over to them, displaying her incredible strength yet again by simply ripping apart the top of her leotard to display her spectacular breasts.  “Thank me for destroying your frail little bodies” she demanded.  “Thank you for destroying our frail little bodies” they replied in unison.  With that Dilys took hold of the back of their heads and lowered them to her breasts where they began to suck eagerly on her steel hard nipples.  She took a step forward trapping them against her rock hard body and the wall and moved her hands down to their crotches.  With a quick tug she ripped their underwear off exposing their now fully erect cocks and began to gently stroke them.  Even though both men were in immense physical pain and had been beaten and humiliated by the beautiful teen, within seconds they showed their complete devotion to their Goddess, their bodies shuddering as they orgasmed.  Dilys took a step back, smiling at the complete control she had over them.  "Kneel worms", she commanded "and lick me clean".  Both men dropped to their knees and began to lick their cum from her thighs, swallowing every drop without dissent.  Satisfied that they had completed their task Dilys pulled both men to their feet.  She wrapped a muscular arm around each of their necks, crushing them painfully against her hard body in a headlock, a hand gently gripping each chin.  "You have served me well", she said, ignoring their cries of pain as she crushed their broken jaws against her, "but your frail little bodies and pathetic fighting abilities offer me no challenge, so I am afraid I have no further use for you".  Dilys turned to Michael and fixed him with her steely gaze, "Now you may cum", she growled.  Michael immediately exploded in a violent orgasm as she sharply twisted both mens heads snapping their necks like twigs before tossing their lifeless bodies aside as though they were rag dolls.

Dilys ripped the remains of her leotard off and walked over to Michael.  “Did you enjoy my little demonstration”, she asked.  Michael could only nod weakly; he was exhausted, spent, both mentally and physically by what he had witnessed.  He had watched a beautiful teenage girl cruelly beat two men to death simply for her own amusement and it had been the most erotic thing he had ever seen.  He knew he should feel revulsion at what had just happened, but he didn’t.  She was a goddess and if she wanted to take another’s life, then who was he to judge her.  Dilys ripped open her tights and sat down on Michaels lap, impaling herself on his still hard shaft.  Michael gave a moan of pleasure as he slid inside her, as she lifted his head to gaze into his eyes.  “What is the point of your existence?” she whispered.  “To serve you”, Michael groaned, “Who can stop me from doing whatever I please?”, she continued “no-one” Michael replied ”you are unstoppable”.  For over an hour Dilys slowly rode Michaels exhausted body, experiencing orgasm after orgasm, all the while asking him such questions.  Michael gazed at her as waves of pleasure washed over him, praising her, worshiping her, promising himself and everything he had to her.  He felt so weak, so disconnected as though he were in a trance, and yet so happy and relaxed.  He was aware only of the sweet sexy voice of his goddess and the utter perfection of her body.  Nothing else mattered to him and ever would again.

Offline mcinvictus

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2011, 12:32:58 pm »
DILYS 6

Michael awoke on the floor of his living room several hours later.  His whole body ached and he was wearing only a pair of the black silk pants.  On the floor next to him was a box containing 7 pairs of identical underwear, his clothes were lying in a heap next to the box and there was a sheet of paper on top of the pile.  Michael tried to remember what had happened.  His last memory was of Dilys sitting on his lap, slowly fucking him into submission, as he offered her his very soul.  At some point he must have passed out and been driven home.

Michael picked up the sheet of paper.  It contained a web address and a username and password.  Along the bottom were the instructions "All slaves of the Goddess are expected to log onto this site at least once a day in worship of her".  A shiver of excitement ran through Michael and he immediately picked himself up and headed upstairs to his computer.  When he went to the website there was a plain black screen with a username and password box in the middle.  Michael entered his details, slave32 and punyman, wondering if the username truly signified that he was her 32nd human possession or if she had even more. 

Once logged in Dilys appeared on his screen in a pre-recorded video.  Only her face could be seen but she looked impossibly beautiful.  "Hello slave", she purred "during these worship sessions you will remove all your clothes and kneel before your Goddess".  Michael immediately stripped off the pants he was wearing and dropped to his knees in front of the monitor.  Dilys gave a dazzling smile, "good, now I am going to ask you some very simple questions, and all you have to do is answer them, and knowing how truly pathetic you are I will even provide the answers for you along the bottom of your screen.  But before we begin I want you to stroke yourself, and while listening to me you will continue to stroke yourself having one orgasm after another.  Now, are you ready?”  “Yes”, groaned Michael as he slowly began to stroke his raging erection.

“Who is your goddess?” she asked, along the bottom of the screen the words “You are” appeared.  “You are”, Michael whispered. “What is your only purpose in this world?”, she continued. “To obey you, without question or hesitation”, Michael said, reading the words. 
“How can you discover true happiness?”,
“by making you happy Goddess”, Michael replied.  “What is your only concern in this world?”  “Your happiness Goddess”.  Suddenly without warning Michael exploded in orgasm, splattering the carpet with his seed, but he never took his eyes off the screen as he shuddered in pleasure

As the question and answer session continued Dilys faded away to be replaced by a slide show of pictures.  The pictures showed her in a variety of outfits and poses, each one sexier than the last, and within minutes Michael had his second orgasm.  He was completely entranced by the images on the screen and the sound of Dilys voice flowing like warm honey into his brain.  He mechanically stroked his still hard cock, almost oblivious to what he was doing.  The slide show faded away to show a video of Dilys working out in the skimpiest of leotards, lifting huge weights with no apparent effort.  Staring in awe at her spectacular feats of strength Michael was vaguely aware of another load of cum shooting from him.  The video cut to a montage of Dilys beating several men to a pulp, and Michael watched in rapture as she effortlessly tossed them around, breaking bones and pulverizing organs with sickening ease.  As he continued to answer her questions as she demanded he was completely oblivious as he had yet another orgasm.  The video closed with Dilys brutally raping a man.  His face was twisted in agony as she savagely impaled herself on him, looking every inch the Goddess as she viciously slammed herself down on his cock.  At one point she took hold of his hands and began to break his fingers, laughing as she heard the bones snap over the sound of his screams.  Michael came yet again as the video faded out and the screen went black.

Michael slowly came out of his daze and looked down at the huge puddle of cum he had left.  His ball ached and his still erect cock was severely chaffed.  He could remember having 3 orgasms, but was only vaguely aware that he had had several more.  He would never have thought it possible to cum so many times in what couldn’t have been more than half an hour.  He felt physically exhausted, completely drained both literally and emotionally.  He staggered over to his bed and immediately fell into a deep sleep.  Michael awoke 15 hours later, feeling unusually refreshed; he glanced at his watch and saw that it was 6 in the morning.  Although his balls still ached, his first thought was the website, he had to log on and see his Goddess again.  He grabbed a towel and laid it on the floor in front of him, and then found some moisturizing cream in an attempt to keep his already chaffed cock from getting any worse.  He logged onto the web site and spent the next half hour masturbating gently as he listened to the hypnotic voice of Dilys.  He managed 4 orgasms this time and the ache in his balls was a constant reminder of how irresistible this teenager was.  He had to start back at work today and he reluctantly logged off his computer and headed for the shower.

Throughout the day Michael could think of nothing but Dilys.  He thought about logging onto her site, just to watch, but he know she would demand that he strip naked, kneel before her and masturbate, and he had promised to obey her without question or hesitation, so he refrained.  He practically ran out of the office at five o clock, in his desperation to get home and log onto the website.  For the next four days Michael would log on before he went to work, as soon as he arrived home, mid evening and just before he went to his bed.  He was physically and mentally exhausted, the constant masturbation taking its toll on his body and his mind, yet he had never felt happier.  He now knew his place in the world, his life was so simple, go to work, worship the Goddess, nothing else mattered.  The video changed on the fifth day.  Dilys stood naked before the camera while a slave Michael had never seen knelt between her legs pleasuring her orally.  He was well built, but wearing only skimpy black panties while he pleased the dominant teen before him and it was clear that Dilys was in complete control of him.

“Hello slave”, she smiled, seemingly oblivious to the ministrations of her slaves tongue.  “I am sure you know the routine by now, but things are going to change slightly.  You have done me proud spilling your seed in honour of me, but my slaves must also learn control.  You must come to realize that my power over you is absolute, that your body as well as your mind is mines to command.  I want you to stroke yourself” she continued, but do not dare to cum until I command you”.  Michael immediately began to slow his stroke as he could already feel his orgasm building.  The video followed a similar format to before, a slideshow of pictures followed by a video montage of Dilys working out and then physically destroying several victims, all the while her voice asking questions.  There was no sex scene at the end of this one though.  Instead the video cut back to Dilys and her sex slave.  She had repositioned herself slightly so that his neck was trapped between her steel hard thighs.  “I hope you have not disobeyed me?” she asked staring at the camera, her voice dripping with menace.  Michael was desperate to cum, his balls ached and there was a sharp pain in his lower abdomen, but he had so far resisted. 

The slave between her legs began to cry out as Dilys slowly flexed her powerful thighs.  “What’s wrong little man”, she teased looking into his eyes, “am I hurting you?  Then why don’t you do something about it?”  She placed her hands on her hips and stared back at the camera as he attempted to pull her legs apart.  His squeals of pain turned into a strangled gasp as he struggled for air and he started to beat at her thighs with his fists.  Dilys ignored his efforts to free himself, laughing softly. Michael gasped in arousal as the man began to thrash wildly his blows bouncing harmlessly of the teens muscle packed legs, before his strength began to fade.  His arms slipped from her legs as he passed out through lack of oxygen, the vice like grip on his neck the only thing holding him up.  With a satisfied grin, Dilys released her grip on his neck.  “Cum”, she whispered as his body slumped to the ground at her feet.  “Oh Goddess”, Michael cried out as he finally orgasmed, shooting his semen several feet in the air.  The effort of not coming while watching such eroticism had been almost unbearable, but the intensity of his release had made it all worthwhile.     

A week later the website changed again.  Michael was ordered to watch and listen as before but was forbidden to touch himself. The frustration was almost too much, causing him to moan loudly with desire as his cock twitched at the sight of his Goddess, but he obeyed and refused to touch himself.  At the end of the video when Dilys ordered him to come, he once again found himself orgasming intensely without any physical stimulation.

The next day when Michael logged onto the web site the video had changed once more.  Dilys sat in a chair wearing a black leather bustier and black thigh length boots with 4 inch heels.  Two men knelt before her, slowly kissing and licking her boots.  “Tomorrow you will worship at the church of Dilys” she purred, staring straight at the camera.  “4 Luna Avenue, the session begins at 9, now cum for me weaklings”.  Michael gasped in shock as the ejaculate burst from him without warning, noticing that both men on the screen had also orgasmed.  It appeared that Dilys not only had complete control of his mind, but also his body.

Any feedback or criticism (preferably constructive) to mcinvictus@gmail.com

Offline mcinvictus

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2011, 03:51:36 pm »
DILYS 7

Michael was unsurprised to discover that the address he had been given was the mansion Dilys had taken him to the month before.  Halfway down the drive he was stopped by one of Dilys housekeepers.  “Follow the drive to the car park at the back of the house” he instructed which Michael duly did.  There were several cars parked there and the identical twin of the first housekeeper was standing outside a door into the rear of the house.  As Michael approached him he pushed open the door and beckoned him in.  “Leave your clothes in the room to your left, then follow the corridor to the church”.  Michael simply nodded as he went in; he was terrified and excited in equal measure.  The thought of seeing his Goddess in the flesh again was almost too much to bear, yet he worried about what to expect from this worship session.  The room looked like a the changing room at his high school.  There were shower stalls at the far end, and a wooden bench at knee height ran around the walls.  Hooks had been placed higher up the walls, and most of them had jackets hanging from them with a neat pile of clothes and shoes below them.  Michael quickly stripped off, leaving his clothes in a pile on the bench and headed out into the corridor.  He noticed that he wasn’t even remotely embarrassed by the fact that he was about to meet a group of strangers whilst naked and wondered how he could have changed so much in such a short space of time.  Of course he knew the answer.  Dilys.  She had moulded him to her will, completely altering his personality the way some people could reprogram a computer, and she had done it so brilliantly that even as he was aware of the erosion of his personality and the loss of his free will, he felt only gratitude that she should have chosen him to enslave.

He followed the corridor until he came to the church.  It was a large square room with a wooden floor, completely devoid of furniture.  At one end there was a raised platform roughly 2 feet high.  The room was dimly lit and there was a strong smell of incense.  Very low hypnotic music was playing and there were around 30 people, all naked, standing facing the platform.  Michael realized that the floor had been marked into squares and everyone stood inside their own.  He walked over to a free square and took his position, his entrance drawing only a few looks.  The group was of all ages, shapes and sizes, but was predominantly male.  Michael could see only two woman and they were both stunning, with perfect toned bodies and beautiful faces.  For several minutes they stood there, no-one spoke, they all stared straight ahead waiting for the arrival of their goddess.  Michael began to feel incredibly relaxed and wondered if the incense was actually some kind of narcotic.  Combined with the rhythmic pounding of the music he felt himself slipping into an almost trance like state.  He was only vaguely aware of two others entering the room and taking their place in the grid. 

“Good Morning slaves”.  Michael’s eyes immediately focused on the raised platform and along with everyone else in the room he gasped in surprise at Dilys’ sudden appearance.  She stood before them wearing black leather thigh length boots, a black leather thong and a long black cloak.  The cloak was swept back over her shoulders to reveal her full naked breasts in all their glory.  Her body was immensely muscular, more so than usual.  Her legs looked as if they had been carved from solid pillars of stone, her six pack abs were clearly defined and even unflexed her biceps hinted at unimaginable strength and power.  Her entire body was coated in oil which caused it shimmer under the light that illuminated the stage and her eyes were such an intense blue it looked as though they were lit from behind.  Everyone in the room let out a low moan of arousal and began trembling with desire as the mere sight of the impossibly sexy super teen inflamed their lust to almost unbearable proportions.  “Kneel before your Goddess”, Dilys commanded.  As one the entire congregation fell to their knees, without even a second’s hesitation.  Dilys smiled at their subservience as she began to pace on the platform before them.  In the absolute silence they could hear her boots creak as her calves swelled rhythmically against the tight leather, they gazed upon her in complete adulation watching the muscles of her thighs expand and contract with each step, as though hypnotized.  “Do you realize how lucky you are my pets?” she asked.  “Yes Goddess”, they replied with one voice.  “There is no man, woman or child on this planet that would not give everything they have to serve me, if I allowed them.  Yet I have chosen you to experience the unearthly delights that only a Goddess such as myself can offer.  What is your only purpose”, Dilys asked.  “To serve you Goddess, to obey your every command without question or hesitation.” The congregation answered.  “This world can be a very demanding place, full of stress and worry, but I have spared you that”, she continued.  “I have taken all your problems from you.  No longer do you need to worry about making the correct decision, fretting about what to do with your life.  No longer do you have to worry about doing the right thing, about paying the bills, about looking after others.  You have only one goal in life, one aim, and that is to make me happy.  My happiness is all that concerns you and as long as you obey me then you will make me happy.  Through my happiness you will find a contentment that others could never hope to experience, an inner peace they can only imagine.”  Dilys stopped pacing and placed her hands on her hips, her legs slightly apart in the classic pose of power and dominance.  She looked over her loyal subjects, holding each one in her gaze for a moment, conquering them with her blue eyes, subjugating them with the intensity of her stare.  When her eyes met Michaels he felt a tingle run through his body, his breathing became shallow as he responded to the erotic intensity of her gaze.  Her look spoke of absolute power and control, her iron will crushing any last traces of independent thought.  “Have you ever met a woman as sexy as me?” she asked.  “No Goddess” they replied, “as powerful as me?” “No Goddess”.  Who can stop me from doing whatever I please?”  “No-one Goddess, you are unstoppable, invincible, no-one can stand against you”.  “Well done slaves”, Dilys smiled, “just remember that you belong to me; you are my property to do with as I see fit.  There are many who would die for the opportunity you have been given, so do not disappoint me.  Continue to please me and I shall look after you, I will show you true happiness, a life free from worry and stress.  Through your servitude I will bring you ecstasy.  Now show your devotion to your Goddess, cum for me”.  The room was filled with cries of ecstasy as her command triggered their orgasms, the men shooting their seed in honour of their Goddess, the woman writhing in pleasure as though being penetrated by invisible lovers.  Dilys watched patiently as her subjects recovered from their orgasms.  They knelt before her gasping with the exertion and gazing at her in complete adulation, and Dilys felt am immense rush of power from the control she held over them.  “You are dismissed”, she said.  Michael watched as the congregation crawled towards her in an orderly line and reverentially kissed her boot before leaving the room.  He followed their example and as he lowered his lips to her boot he could see it was wet.  He realized that many of her slaves has been weeping in ecstasy, and was surprised to discover that there were tears running down his own face.  “Thank you Goddess”, he sighed.  Dilys grabbed his hair and lifted his head up and back, so that she could see him over her jutting breasts.  “Put on your underwear and then wait for my summons”, she demanded.  “As you command Goddess” Michael replied before crawling from the room.

No-one spoke in the changing room, each person silently got dressed and left, thinking only of what their owner had said and how best they could serve her.  After everyone was gone John appeared in the dressing room.  “Follow me”, he said “the Goddess wishes to see you”.  Michael followed him to the office Dilys had first taken him to and beckoned him inside.  Dilys stood looking out of the window, she had removed her cloak and Michael could see the well defined muscles in her back, her spectacular glutes appeared to be even rounder and sexier than before and his cock instantly hardened at the sight.  “Kneel” she commanded.  Michael dropped to his knees and Dilys turned and pulled up a chair in front of him.  “Remove my boots.”  Michael unzipped the long boots and gently pulled them from her feet.  He held her foot inches from his face and looked up at her almost pleadingly.  Dilys gave a small nod and he began to lovingly caress her foot with his lips, gently kissing and sucking at her toes.  “I have decided to sell your house”, Dilys began “and you will leave your job”.  Michael’s eyes widened in alarm but his lips never left her foot.  “Do you have a problem with that”, she demanded.  “No Goddess”, Michael replied, his voice trembling with the thought of being made homeless and destitute.  “Both myself and all I own belong to you now.  You may do with us what you please”.  A huge smile broke out on her face at the complete obedience of her slave.  In only a few weeks she had enslaved this man so completely that he would do whatever she commanded of him without dissent and it had been almost effortless for her.  To see his Goddess look so genuinely happy made Michaels heart soar.  To know that his obedience was the cause of her happiness filled him with such pride and joy that he began to cry.  “Why are you crying slave?” she asked.  “You were right Goddess”, Michael sniffed, “to make you happy is truly the greatest feeling any man could experience.  How can I ever repay you Goddess?  How can I ever be worthy of this opportunity you have given me?”  “You will find plenty of opportunity to repay me slave, once your house is sold you will move in here and with no job you will be at my beck and call every minute of every day.”  On hearing this Michael looked up at his Goddess.  “Are you serious Goddess, you would give me the privilege of living with you so that I can serve you more readily”.  The thought of such an honour was too much to take and once again Michael began to cry with joy and gratitude, his tears falling onto Dilys outstretched foot.  “Lick your tears from my foot”, Dilys demanded.  Michael began to lick her foot once more, but he could not stop himself crying and wetting her foot further”.  “God you really are pathetic”, she growled pulling her foot away “go home and await my instructions”.  “Yes Goddess”, Michael replied, “as you wish”.  He rose and began to head for the door.  “Thank you for this opportunity, I promise you will not regret it”.  “You better hope so”, Dilys snarled, “now go”.

Offline mcinvictus

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2011, 04:00:27 pm »
DILYS 8a
MCInvictus

No one could take their eyes off the stunningly sexy teen that had just walked into the wine bar.  She was dressed in an incredibly short red dress that barely covered her ass, slit to the waist at each side to fully reveal her incredibly shapely legs which were sheathed in black nylon.  The dress clung to her curves like a second skin barely able to contain her large firm breasts and a pair of 4 inch heels the exact same shade of red completed the outfit.  Her long blond hair was tied up revealing her broad but feminine shoulders and her long graceful neck.  She walked over to an empty booth at the back of the bar and sat down, crossing one leg over the other so that her short dress rode up to expose even more of her sexy firm thighs.  Her companion, a man of average build and looks wearing a plain black suit took a seat opposite her, never once looking up.  A waiter appeared at their table, a dark Italian looking man in his mid twenties.  “What can I get you?” he asked, trying not to stare at Dilys long powerful looking legs and failing miserably.  Dily’s looked up at him, her incredible blue eyes boring into his.  Her look spoke of absolute power and authority, and the waiter found himself unable to tear his gaze away from hers.  “Is that how you address your superior?” she asked.  The tone of her voice told him that she was being deadly serious.  As far as she was concerned he was beneath her, and the imperious look on her achingly beautiful face told him the same.  Her companion never raised his eyes from the table and the waiter realized then that he was under the control of this girl. This realization and the fact that she had spoken with such conviction made him think it must be true.  It was the confidence she had in her own superiority that made him believe it.  “I….I..I don’t know”, he stammered.  “When you address your Goddess, you will do it on your knees” she commanded.  She was so beautiful, so commanding, she seemed to radiate an aura of such power and control that he was incapable of resisting.  Without fully realizing what he was doing he slowly sank to his knees.  “What can I get you?” he asked again.  “Goddess”, she whispered, “you will refer to me as Goddess”.  “What can I get you Goddess?” he repeated, his voice sounding as though he were in a trance.  “I will have a bottle of your most expensive wine and a glass of tap water for my pet here”.  “Certainly Goddess, I will be back in a moment”.  Dilys nodded her approval and he got up and headed for the bar.

Kicking off her shoes Dilys stretched out her leg and pressed her stocking sole into Michaels groin, pleased to note that her display of control had aroused him.  “You may speak slave”.  Michael looked at her, his voice trembling.  “That was incredible Goddess, you enslaved that man with nothing more than a look.  You can do whatever you please with him and it required no threat of violence or promise of pleasure.  You expended no effort yet in a matter of seconds he was yours to control”.  “My ability to enslave you feeble insects does seem to grow by the day”, she replied.  “It is as though you can sense the power and control I wield, and realize just how futile it would be to resist me.  Of course one look at my body was enough to convince him that I was physically superior to him, my obvious strength and eroticism more than a match for his own.  He could see that I owned you, and so his mind begins to wonder what is to stop me from owing him, and when I tell him how inferior he is to me, I say it so matter of factly and with such confidence, that he simply believes it to be true.  Of course i have not completely bent him to my will yet, but my control over him is more than enough to allow me to do whatever I wish to him.”  As she finished speaking the waiter returned with a tray holding a bottle of wine, one empty glass and a glass of water.  He knelt before his Goddess, careful not to spill anything, and Dilys decided to give him a demonstration of her abilities.  With the slightest movement of her foot she brought Michael to orgasm, causing him to gasp involuntarily in pleasure.  Although obviously stunned by her erotic ability, the waiter attempted to remain professional as he placed the glasses on the table.  He then poured the wine into Dilys glass, which was rather tricky as he was kneeling on the floor.  Once he had finished Dilys lifted the bill from the tray and crumpled it into a little ball.  “Open your mouth weakling”, she commanded the waiter who meekly obeyed.  Dilys placed the crumpled bill into his mouth.  “Now swallow it”.  With a loud gulp he once again did as he was told.  “You don’t expect me to pay for my own wine do you”.  It was not a question and the waiter shook his head immediately “No Goddess of course not”.  Good, then you shall cover the cost for me.  Now take your pen and write your phone number on my slaves hand.”  Michael held out his hand and the waiter once again done as he was bid.  “Excellent” Dilys smiled, “now I want you to go home and think about me until I call you tomorrow morning, is that clear?”  He was about to object, to say that he couldn’t just leave halfway through his shift.  “I said is that clear” Dilys repeated, her voice dripping with menace.  “Yes Goddess” he replied, terrified of disobeying her, but not understanding why.  He stood up, placed his tray on an adjacent table and immediately walked out of the bar without looking bar.  Dilys gave a satisfied smile as she sat back and savored her wine.  

At eight o clock the following morning One of Dilys housekeepers quietly entered her room.  As always Dilys was sleeping totally naked and without any covers and he gave a low moan of arousal at the sight of her perfect body.  The housekeeper climbed onto the bed, gently parted her legs and began to pleasure her orally.  After a few minutes of his gently sucking and licking at her pussy Dilys began to stir.  She could feel her orgasm beginning to build, and she lay there letting the pleasurable feeling wash over her.  This truly was the best alarm clock in the world she thought to herself, as she reached down between her legs, pulling her slaves head tighter against her wet pussy.  She lay there for almost half an hour experiencing several orgasms before she grew tired of her slave’s attentions.  Reaching for her phone, she simultaneously flexed her extraordinary thighs, tightening her grip on his head as she dialled the number she had got from the waiter the previous evening.  She felt her slave go limp as he passed out just as the phone was answered.  “Good morning weakling, it’s your Goddess here”, she began “Did you sleep well?”  “I couldn’t sleep at all”, he replied “I lay awake all night thinking of you”.   “Which is exactly as it should be”, Dilys smiled.  “Now, I noticed last night that you had no wedding ring, but I need to know if you are in a relationship”.  There was a pause as the man decided how to answer.  If he told her he had a girlfriend she may lose interest in him, but then again could he lie to such a remarkable woman?  “Be honest wimp”, Dilys prompted, hearing his indecision.  “Yes I have”, the waiter responded, “she lives with me”.  “And where is she now?” Dilys asked.  “She’s at her work, she won’t be home till about five thirty”.  “Perefct”, Dilys replied, “What is your address? I will be there at some time before five.” He gave her his address, and was about to tell her that his name was Tony, but before he had a chance the line went dead.  Dilys laid the phone down and smiled, she couldn’t wait to go and play with her new toy.

Offline mcinvictus

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2011, 04:02:26 pm »
Dilys 8b

It was four thirty when Dilys and Michael arrived at the flat.  “I brought a friend, you don’t mind do you?” she asked.  “Nm…no….of course not” Tony stammered as he ushered them inside.  “Can I get you a drink?” he asked.  “Oh, there will be plenty of time for that later”, Dilys smiled, “right now I just want you to show me the bedroom.  You know what to do”, she called to Michael as Tony led her from the living room into the bedroom.  Dilys closed the bedroom door and let her trenchcoat fall to the ground.  She was wearing black tights, black knee high boots and nothing else.  Tony could only stare in awe at her body, “my god, he gasped, you, you’re perfect.”  Without a word Dilys walked over to him and proceeded to remove his clothes.  “What is your friend doing?” he asked, as Dilys tossed his jeans aside and pulled down his boxers, to reveal his throbbing erection.  “Oh don’t you worry about him” she replied, “and he’s not really a friend, more of a pet”.  Before he could question her statement she kissed him, and that was all it took to cause his first of many orgasms to come.  She laid him down on the bed as he sat panting at the sheer intensity of it and began to skillfully play with his cock, whilst she ordered him to remove her bra.  Within minutes he was hard again, and as he sucked hungrily on her spectacular breasts, she sensuously began to pump his cock between her nylon clad thighs.  Mere minutes later he ready to come again, but Dilys reached down and tightly gripped the base of his erection until it subsided.  They continued like this for over half an hour until Tony thought his balls were going to explode with the built up.  When she did finally allow his release he screamed so loudly in complete ecstasy that Michael could clearly hear it from the next room.  “Has your girlfriend ever made you come like that?” Dilys asked.  “No, never”, he replied “no-one has.  I didn’t think it was possible to come so hard.  You’re incredible, just unbelievable”.  “That’s nothing”, Dilys smirked “Wait till I get you inside me”.  With that she reached down and ripped a whole in her tights, revealing her shaved sex which was wet with arousal.  “I……I don’t think I could”, Tony stammered, I mean I’ve already came twice, I don’t know if I could get it up again”.  “Look at me” Dilys commanded.  Tony sat up and gazed at her, awed at the way her breasts remained solid and upright even though she was lying on her back.  He marvelled at her long powerful looking legs and ultra toned stomach.  His gaze moved to her face, as Dilys slowly ran her tongue over her full sensuous lips, and to his amazement he felt his shaft rising again.  Dilys grabbed the back of his head, easily overwhelming him with her superior strength and pulled his face to hers, at the same time wrapping her thighs around his midsection and pulling his groin towards her own.  Moments later Tony felt his shaft being enveloped by her moist, hot pussy, and he whimpered in ecstasy, as Dilys began to slowly fuck him into complete submission.    
Dilys and Tony had been in the bedroom for just over an hour when Michael heard the front door of the flat open.  He was kneeling in a corner of the room, naked as he had been instructed when Tony’s girlfriend walked in.  “Who the hell are you?” she asked, eyeing him nervously.  “He’s with me”, Dilys purred, as she walked into the room behind the startled girl.  “And who are…..”, the girl suddenly found herself speechless as she turned to see Dilys standing before her wearing nothing but a thong, the sheer perfection of the super teen’s body robbing her of all logical thought.  “Tony belongs to me now”, Dilys continued, you’re relationship is over”.  “Where is Tony”, the girl replied, coming back to her senses.  “He’s in the bedroom recovering from the most intensive fuck of his life” Dilys smiled.  “Come here my pet”, Dilys called out.  Tony appeared from the bedroom wearing only a pair of black silk pants.  He refused to look at his former girlfriend keeping his gaze directed at his own feet.  “Tony, what the fuck is going on here?”  “I’m sorry Julie”, he mumbled “it’s over, I’m with the Goddess now”.  “Good boy, now why don’t you go and pour me a glass of wine”, Dilys ordered, a superior grin on her beautiful face.  As Tony headed towards the kitchen Julie went to grab his arm desperate for an explanation of what was happening, but moving with lightning reflexes Dilys reached out and grabbed Julies wrist first.  Julie cried out in pain as Dilys tightened her iron grip, almost crushing the bones in the girls slender wrist to powder and she slowly fell to her knees in an attemp to relive the pressure.  “No-one touches my belongings without my permission” Dilys hissed, releasing her wrist and taking hold of her throat.  Pulling the girl to her feet Dilys forcefully pushed her backwards sending her crashing into the wall.  Julie cried out in pain as she was flung effortlessly into the wall winded by the force of the impact.  Before she could recover Dilys had ripped her blouse off and then tore her bra in two freeing Julies reasonably sized tits.  “Not bad”, Dilys mocked “but they hardly compare to mine do they?”  Julie was reasonably proud of her breasts but looking at what she could only describe as the super tits before her, she had to concede there was no comparison.  Dilys’s were simply bigger, rounder, firmer, perter and generally superior in every way.  Grabbing one of Julies breasts in each hand Dilys began to push the terrified girl higher up the wall, until she was standing on her tiptoes.  The terrified girl cried out in pain as Dilys roughly squeezed her breasts, pulling at her wrists in an attempt to free herself.  Completely oblivious to the girl’s efforts Dilys slowly pushed higher, lifting the girl completely off the ground, her entire weight suspended from her breasts.  “I guess your ex enjoys watching me dominate you”, Dilys said, glancing round at Tony who stood transfixed in the doorway, his erection plainly obvious.  
Lowering Julie to the ground Dilys pressed her body against her, crushing her against the wall.  “Since my tits are so obviously superior to your own why don’t you worship them with your tongue”? Dilys demanded, pushing Julies head down and forcing her large erect nipple into the girl’s mouth, completely trapping her head between the wall and her own ultra firm breast.  “Are you enjoying this little demonstration of my power?” she asked, fixing Tony with her gaze.  “Do you find it arousing to watch me torture and humiliate the women who less than twenty four hours ago you were in love with”?  Unable to comprehend what was happening, the sheer power and control this young teenager exhibited, Tony could only nod in response.  Dilys took Julies hands with which she was trying in vain to push her away and began to squeeze them within her own, gasping in arousal as she felt the bones snap like dry twigs and felt her muffled screams reverberate through her breast.  After breaking all ten fingers Dilys took a step back and watched impassively as she slid to the floor, sobbing in agony, fear and humiliation.  She took the glass of wine from Tony and looked over at Michael.  “Come here my pet” she commanded, before taking a sip.  As Michael approached she grabbed Julie by the hair and pulled her to her knees.  “You will suck his cock, and when he comes you will swallow every last drop, otherwise I shall cause you so much pain and suffering that you will beg me to kill you”, she snarled.  “No…please”, Julie whimpered “please god, don’t make me to this”.  “You will obey me”, Dilys replied, “so why not make it easy on yourself?”  Julie could only moan as Dilys took hold of Michael’s throbbing erection and guided it into her mouth.

Offline mcinvictus

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2011, 04:02:52 pm »
Dilys 8c

Michael felt sickened by the turn of events.  He had watched Dilys destroy and humiliate so many people but she had never directly involved him.  This woman had done nothing to him yet he was helping to degrade and humiliate her, but he had no choice, he had to obey his goddess.  As the battered woman began to suck on his dick Michael thought about attempting not to cum, to spare her the degradation, but he knew it was futile.  Even if he could find the strength of will to resist, he knew that Dilys only had to order him to cum and his body would react of its own accord, betraying him.  He closed his eyes and tried not to think about what was happening as his hips bucked and he began to orgasm.  Dilys gave a cruel laugh as she watched Julie attempt to swallow Michael’s seed.  She gave a nod and Michael stepped back to the corner and resumed his position on his knees, leaving Julie staring into space, weeping softly, his cum running down her chin.  Dilys stepped in front of her and pulled her head up to meet her gaze.  She had a glazed expression in her eyes, her mind in shock at what was happening to her.  “My turn now you little slut”, Dilys growled ripping off her thong and pulling Julies face into her dripping slit. “Lick me, make me cum”.  Without any dissent Julie began to suck on the super teens clit.  She knew she had no choice, there was nothing else she could do, she was completely broken both mentally and physically.  “Come here” Dilys commanded Tony, “would you like to come my pet?” she asked as Tony walked over and stood behind his ex girlfriend. “Oh god yes”, he moaned “more than anything”.  “Then take out your dick and stroke it for me”, she ordered.  Tony immediately grabbed hold of his shaft and began to masturbate as he watched his ex girlfriend orally pleasure his new teenage mistress.  He was so wildly turned on that it took less than a minute to reach his climax.  Watching him ejaculate all over the back of Julie’s head was enough to trigger Dilys own orgasm and she gave a low moan as her juices drenched Julies face.  “Did I taste good?” she asked.  Julie simply stared ahead, unsure of what answer to give.  Dilys took hold of the girls jaw and began to squeeze.  “When I ask you a question I expect an answer”, she hissed, “did I taste good?”  With her mouth firmly clamped shut Julia could only nod weakly, as Dilys tightened her grip, causing the girl unimaginable pain as her jaw began to break from the unrelenting pressure, the sound of bone cracking echoing loudly around the otherwise silent room.  With a contemptuous flick oh her wrist, Dilys tossed her aside as if she were a rag doll.  She stepped towards Tony and placed her hands on his shoulders, forcing him to his knees in front of her.  She straddled his chest holding him tightly between her muscle packed thighs.  “I promised you could spend the rest of your life serving me, didn’t I my pet?” she asked.  Tony could only nod in agreement, as he gazed up at her beautiful face, the feel of her body around him causing his dick to harden yet again.  “Unfortunately”, she continued with an evil grin “your life is now over”.   Dilys began to slowly flex her thighs causing them to tighten painfully around Tony's ribs.  Tony cried out and began beating at Dilys thighs as the pressure became unbearable.  "You're struggling to breathe now aren't you?" Dilys whispered, staring down at him.  "That's because my legs are constricting your lungs.  And the pain you are feeling is your ribs, being bent almost to breaking point, by my rock hard thighs.  Another little flex, just the tiniest amount of pressure and..."  There was a loud snap as Tonys ribs began to beak, he flung his head back, his mouth was open in a scream, but he had no air left in his lungs to scream with.  Dilys tightened her grip even further, eliciting more sharp cracks from her victims body.  Julie lay on the ground watching in shock.  This teenage girl had taken her boyfriend from her, seduced him and bent hi to her will, yet after only a few hours of his servitude she was slowly crushing him to death.  How was that even possible?  How could a man be crushed to death by a teenage girl?  Dilys was staring at Julie now, not even bothering to look at the man she was so brutally murdering.  She savored the look of fear and confusion in Julies eyes.  The shock, the awe, the terror and the lust, all of it combing to break her spirit.  Dilys smiled at her as she gave a final, powerful flex.  A geyser of blood spurted from Tony's mouth, as his midsection collapsed, his organs reduced to little more than pulp by the unstoppable power of the muscle packed thighs around them.  Dilys released her grip, allowing the misshapen corpse that had been Tony to fall at her feet.
"Why?" Julie whimpered as Dilys strode towards her.  "Why not?" she countered.  "He was mine, wasn't he?  He belonged to me, he was my property to do with as I desired, and iIdesired to kill him."  She bent down and grabbed the terrified woman, lifting her into the air as if she weighed nothing.  With a hand on either side of her rib cage she held her at arm’s length as if she weighed no more than a baby.  "Your boyfriend, or should I say ex boyfriend died feeling the power of my legs.  You will die feeling the power of arms."  With her broken fingers Julie couldn't even attempt to free herself, not that it would have made any difference.  She hung limply like a rag doll, all the fight beaten from her as Dilys began to push her hands together.  "Can you feel your ribs bending?" she asked, "the pressure on your lungs and other organs slowly increasing?  Can you feel your life slipping away from you?  Can you feel the sheer, unstoppable power of my arms, as they crush your pathetically weak body into nothingness?"  Julies only response was to give a strangled gasp as her body began to give.  Dilys pushed her hands closer together destroying whatever lay in between them.  Bones broke and fractured, muscles tore and organs burst under the inexorable pressure.  When she finally stopped Dilys hands were only inches from each other, the girls midsection compressed into to a fraction of its natural size.  She dropped the body to the ground where it fell in a puddle of blood and gore that had leaked from it with a satisfied smile.
Viewing Dilys's perfect naked form crushing the life from Julie with such ease Michal had a sudden realisation.  He believed Dilys was truly better than any other man or woman on the planet, but at the back of his mind he still viewed her as human.  Now he realised he was wrong.  Surely no human could look so perfect, be so strong.  At some point Dilys had gone past the limitations of the human body, she was quite literally a Goddess.  The life of every man, woman and child rested in her hands.  If she choose to end an individual’s life then there was nothing that could stop her.  The most arbitrary meetings could be a death warrant.  People lived their lives never realising the danger they were in.  Just passing Dilys in the street, could bring about your death, no one was safe.  Tony lay dead on the floor, just because he had taken Dilys's order, his girlfriend was about to die simply because she had lived with Tony.  These people had done nothing to Dilys, yet she had broken them, tortured them and killed them, simply to satisfy whatever dark urges that drove her.  Even if you never left your home, there was no guarantee that this dark, dominant, teenage Goddess wouldn't randomly pick your home, force her way in and slaughter you and your family just because she could. Michael was forced from his reverie when his Goddess turned to him.  "Gather up the cameras", she commanded "I'm going for a shower".  She turned and left the room and Michael was disappointed that she had not allowed him to cum.  Although part of him was horrified by her cruelty, the sight of her so effortlessly destroying these people had left him impossibly aroused.  He quickly dressed and then collected the four cameras he had placed around the room when he had first come in.  These cameras would be given to another of her slaves, a promising young film student who would edit the footage and create a DVD of the events.  After using the now deceased couples shower to wash the blood and gore from her perfect form Dilys pulled on a thong and her boots and dialed a number on her mobile.  “I’m ready”, she said and then ended the call.  She walked into the living room as she pulled on her trench coat, pleased to see Michael waiting on his knees, a bag containing the cameras in front of him.  “Time to go” she barked, turning and leaving the flat.
They left the flat and climbed into the back of the waiting Jaguar.  Dilys stared out of the window for a few minutes before breaking the silence.  “What is on your mind slave?”  “N...nothing Goddess”, Michael stammered.  Still looking out of the window, she suddenly pressed her finger into Michael’s neck.  Michael suddenly found himself unable to breathe from the skillfully applied pressure on one of his nerves.  “I could kill you with nothing more than this finger”, Dilys said, “yet you dare to defy me”.  “I…I’m sorry Goddess”, Michael croaked as he felt his windpipe begin to swell shut.  Dilys removed her finger, allowing him to breathe again.  “Well?” she demanded.  “These people”, Michael began, “they had done nothing to wrong or offend you, they were completely innocent yet you destroyed them in the cruelest way, simply for fun”.  “You think I am monster, don’t you?” Dilys asked.  “No, no of course not”, Michael quickly replied.  “I am in no position to judge you.”  “Do you think an ant can comprehend the reasons why you act the way you do?” she asked.  “No Goddess”, Michael whispered.  “Your laws and morals are irrelevant to me”, she continued, “your puny human limitations, your feeble minds and bodies make it impossible to understand or relate to someone as powerful, as superior as I so clearly am, that is why you are fit only to obey without question.”  “I understand that Goddess, I would never dare to question your decisions or actions”, Michael replied “but if someone as incredible as yourself can exist, what else is possible?”  “That is an interesting point”, Dilys conceded, turning to face Michael, “my very existence in this world must throw into question everything you thought you knew about the world.  If I exist, maybe vampires and werewolves are real”, she grinned.  “But let me assure you that there is no other like me.  I and I alone walk among you as a Goddess.”  Michael could only nod in response, tears welling up in his eyes.  So skillfully had Dilys enslaved him that although he would blindly obey her without question he was no mere automan.  She had left him with the ability to feel emotion and think for himself and he the swirl of emotions and thoughts running through his head was threatening to overwhelm him.  The constant fear and desire, the effort of trying to understand someone who was so above him he could never hope to succeed, the demonstration of absolute power and control he had witnessed over the last few hours had left him mentally and emotionally exhausted.  “This has been a difficult evening for you”, Dilys whispered gently cupping his chin in her hand.  “You look so tired”.  She leant forward and kissed him on the lips so tenderly that Michael felt as if his heart would burst with the surge of love he felt for her.  With her free hand she gave his erect cock the slightest squeeze as she whispered into his hear “sleep my pet, sleep”.  Michael was only vaguely aware of his orgasm as he slipped into darkness.
Michael awoke as the car pulled up outside the mansion.  Dilys was already climbing out and he quickly followed her.  As always she was greeted at the door by one of her housekeepers.  “Good evening Goddess”, he said as she handed him her trenchoat, his voice quavering at the sight of her suddenly exposed tits.  “The chief detective inspector is in your office”, he continued.  Without a word she headed for her office before turning to look at Michael.  “You are dismissed for the evening” she said.  As Dilys entered her office the detective inspector dropped to his knees.  “You summoned me Goddess”, he said.  Dilys moved towards him and raised her left foot slightly, “remove my boots”, she commanded.  “There has been a double murder at 124 Sycamore Avenue” Dilys continued as the detective inspector removed her boots, “I expect you to make the evidence disappear and I want the closed by the end of the week, you know what is expected.  The man looked up at her “Of course Goddess, it is always an honour and a privilege to serve you”.  “And you may show me your gratitude by worshipping my feet.” she demanded.  She allowed the man who once again was about to risk everything he had to cover up her crime to worship her perfect feet in thanks for several minutes, before dismissing him.  As she lay in bed that night, her hand slipped between her legs into her moist pussy as she thought about the pleasure she had taking from destroying a completely innocent couple and how easy it was to get away with murder.     

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [mcinvictus] Dilys: Ultra-sadistic, Deadly Teenage Super-Domme

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View