Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575390 Posts in 73178 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 11:21:12 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [dfa45] Trials and Tribulations
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [dfa45] Trials and Tribulations  (Read 8149 times)

Offline dfa45

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Author: [dfa45] Trials and Tribulations
« on: December 18, 2010, 01:59:20 am »
Here is a story I wrote after joining the forum, I'm not great in the way of file sharing so I thought this was the best start I could have.  I hope you all like it and it whets your appetites for what is to come.

Trials and Tribulations
by dfa45

Part 1

My name is Paul Thompson, I'm 24 years old, average height, and average weight and up until a certain day a few weeks ago my life had been rather ordinary, even dull.  On this day I stumbled acrossa very curious looking insect, or maybe it was a spider, on my way home from work as an intern at a local law firm.  The bug was sitting near the porch to my apartment complex and its bright green and gold body immediately caught my eye.  I figured it might have been a pet of one of the neighbors gotten loose or maybe a local breed wandering into the city.  I stared at it mesmerized for some time until I had been lulled into a certain sense of security by its beauty, when suddenly it leapt up at me, grabbed onto my pant legs and sunk its fangs in deep.
   The next thing I recalled was waking up in the hospital with a doctor standing over me, “the bite you suffered wasn't dangerous it seems, you must have just passed out from the shock,” I felt quite emascualted at that comment, but ultimately relieved.  “We'll monitor your condition overnight and if all seems well you should be out of here by tomorrow”.
   “Thank you,” I replied meekly, he nodded then left the room and soon after my eyes began to feel heavy and the burden of the day's events began to take their toll and I was off to sleep.
   That morning after I woke up I felt more refreshed than I had felt since I was a young boy and once the doctor finished his exam he cleared me to leave and I figured that was the end of that strange saga.  But, in fact it was only the beginning, life returned to normal work and school were the same as they always had been and since I was a very timid young man not many people had heard of my ordeal and none that had ever brought it up.  Yet as the events of each day remained normal, I began to feel very irregular, it began slowly when I noticed the increased energy my body had I was able to run farther and faster than ever before and boxes weighing fifty pounds or so that I was required to lug around for work gradually felt lighter and lighter until I hardly noticed the weight at all.  I tried to research the insect on the internet to see if that breed had any restorative or enhancing properties, but all my searches were fruitless.  I decided that I wanted to test my strength to see how vastly it had improved.
   That Saturday I went to the local gym where I had joined partly (mostly) to look at the beautiful women with their tight, toned bodies working out, as well as to stay in shape.  I had also been a fan of women who other men considered to masculine or brawny, but unfortunately not many of those women came to this establishment, however the occasional soccer mom with an athletic body or coed with a firm butt did use the facilites.  I however, found the equipment here lacking even at the highest weights it felt like there was no resistance at all.  I tried curling 100 and even 110 pound dumbells and yet it was as if my muscles weren't even straining, although I did pretend like it was rigorous so as not to arouse and unwanted attention.  I had begun to consider the entire venture a bust until a couple walked into the gym and over to the bench bars.  They could only be described as gigantic, typical bodybuilder types, the woman dwarfed me at six feet even and her boyfriend was four inches taller than her.  She looked to weigh about 190 or 210 while he was about 250.  I went up to them and asked, “Do you guys happen to know any gyms with more serious weights like where powerlifter would train”.
   They both looked at me appraisingly, but without any malice or indignation then the man said, “there is a place over in Woodbridge about twenty miles west of here, we went there, but the crowd was too intense even for us are you sure you can handle it?”  I liked the sound of that, but realized I was still relatively the same size as before the bite.
   “Well I'm actually training a cousin who's a shotputter at State and figured this wouldn't have the adequate equipment to do so.”
   “Yeah this place is kind of a joke,” said the woman who was repping 200 pounds on the bench with what seemed to be ease, “however, that place is for people who are absolutely serious about there physiques.”
   “Sounds perfect, whats the name of the place?”
   “Pat's Gym on Brookhurst,” said the man, “good luck,” and with that I knew what was in store for me tomorrow.
   That Sunday I woke up full of excitement and brimming with energy.  I wondered just how strong I really was now and I thought this might be the place to find out.  The gym was in a secluded part of town about a couple of miles away from the nearest residential area.  As I parked my car I took notice of some people walking toward the entrance, they were a couple of huge guys probably typical powerlifter types with 300 pounds of bulk muscle everywhere along with some fat.  I felt ridiculous and out of place, but still I was determined to see this through.  After entering I asked the receptionist what it would take for me to be able to work out here even if just for one day.  She said the owner was busy at the moment, but would be glad to show me around if I didn't mind waiting.  I said it was fine and proceeded to look around.  Everyone here was physically strong, most wore clothes that showed off their muscles and physiques, which I suppose I expected, but what was truly surprising was how many of the people here were women.  The gym was packed full of people and about half of them were women who had muscles that would put most anyone to shame me included.  The one who seemed to catch my attention the most was a pretty asian lady doing squats about 20 or 30 yards away from me.  The bar was loaded down with an incomprehensible amount of weight and she was smoothly and calmly busting out rep after rep.  As she lowered her body each time sweat began to flow gently from her forehead, but instead of making her look dirty it gave off the impression that she was glowing and radiant.  Her jet black hair which was tied back into a ponytail perfectly complemented her adorable brown eyes and perfect red lips.  But, this was all juxtaposed with her body that seemed to be made out of nothing, but densely packed muscle especially her thighs which were around 30 inches across and bulging with the strain placed upon them all on a frame that was 5'6” if even that.  I thought with my newfound strength this might be the only type of women who I can truly give my all to, in more ways than one.  So I began to summon all my courage and approach when suddenly I felt someone place there hand gently on my shoulder.
   “You were the guy who was looking to join my gym right,” I heard from a husky, but distinctly feminine voice from behind.
   “Yeah or if I could just use it for a day as a sort of trial run,” and when I turned around and saw her I nerely stopped in my tracks.  This women was nearly a foot taller than I was and was built like a truck.  And truth be told was also very cute, with long brown hair, green eyes, and smooth, tanned sking, which I found surprising with someone of her size.  Her biceps were probably the same size as the asian women's thighs and every part of her was covered in muscle, but it looked very natural on her.  She was like a woman from one of my fantasies and I couldn't believe she was standing right in front of me, “You must be Pat,” I said and extended my hand to her.
   “Pat or Patricia, either is fine,” she replied, “I only named the gym Pat's because people who are serious about lifting weights probably wouldn't be too keen on going to one owned by a woman”.  “Though once they see me all those preconceptions they have about women being weak and fair seem to disapear rather quickly,” she said with a smirk. 
   “I would imagine so,” I said.
   “Now I'll be completely honest you seem rather out of place in this gym and if you don't mind me saying you look rather average, although you do have incredible eyes,” the smirk returned and was accompanied by an appraising look.
   “Well,” I said while I began to blush, “I'm actually much stronger than I look, I guess it genetics I suppose (or mutation) and a regular gym just doesn't have the adequate equipment I need.”
   “I've always been a woman of action and if you truly are this strong how about proving it to me.”  She lead me over to the bench where she easily placed a couple 100 pound plates on each side making the toatl 445 pounds.  “Everyone at this gym can easily do this much weight for reps,” I looked around at all the women here, “yes even the women, especially the women.”
   “Oh I didn't mean any offence I was just impressed,” she smiled at this remark, “I suppose I'll get right down to business.”  The weight was no problem at all I busted out 15 or so reps and decided to rack the bar purely out of boredom.  “Perhaps we should try something a bit heavier.”
   She calmly added two more 100 pound plates to each side perhaps checking to see if that would make me nervous.  “How about this much weight nearly 850 pounds do you think you can handle it,” the amazon said coolly.  Again I got down and began to push out reps and after 15 or 20 more she seemed to be impressed enough so I put the bar back in place thinking the the trial was completed.  “Well that certainly was an impressive show,” she said, “not many people in this gym could even do one or two reps with that weight even some of the more serious ones here,” I took this to mean the women.  “Perhaps you should try to work out in my private facility in the back, I think it would be more tailored to your level.”  I nodded in agreement and she led me to a door near the back of the free weight area.  As I was walking I heard whispers from various people surprised that I was so strong and that I was going to the private section, which apparently had a reputation.  As we were almost there I was stopped by the same asian woman I had seen earlier.
   “You know when I first saw you checking me out I thought you were some scrawny delivery boy or something,” I blushed furiously, “but, you've got some serious strength, which I can respect, the name's Alyssa.”
   “Pleasure to meet you, I'm Paul,” I held out my hand and she shook it with a vicelike grip.  “I hope you don't think of me as a pervert I just thought you were very pretty and well...” my voice began to leave me and I started to avert my eyes due to the shyness.
   “Cute, well-mannered, and shy; just my type if you're not busy after maybe we can grab something to eat?” she said which put a large smile on my face and I managed to return her question with a yes.
   Just then Patricia pulled my shoulder rather roughly, “I don't think even you could handle this guy and well I think I'd rather keep him for myself.”  Alyssa look flustered, meanwhile I could feel my pants start to tighten, it was quite nice having two beautiful women fight over you.  “Beside there might not be anything left after he's done with the workout in the back room.” 
   I was slightly confused at this, “it can't be that much more intense then what we were doing at the bench could it.”
   “Oh that tiny weight would be insignificant to me,” she said, staring at Alyssa when she uttered the word insignificant.  “Back there is where the serious ones lift,” and with that she led me to the mystical room and I found out why everyone was surprised that someone my size was back here.  The room was filled entirely with women all of them taller than 6'5” and most of them the same size as Patricia.  Then I noticed that the smallest plates used back here read 200 pounds on the side and I didn't quite know what to expect from this room, but I was pretty excited to find out.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: Trials and Tribulations Part 1
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 07:35:15 am »
That's cool, just checking. And I'm still excited about the main story, because power is my first turn on, if the chick is powerful enough, then my height bias will go away post haste. No pressure, lol!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline The Gov

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Trials and Tribulations Part 1
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 01:32:06 am »
Yes, height bias is a terrible thing.  That's why South Africa got rid of apart-height.

Offline dfa45

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Trial and Tribulations Part 2
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 05:30:29 am »
Well the more I think about the more I don't really like the title, but who cares really.  I hope you guys enjoy and are excited after for Part 3.

“Well I think I'll go get changed and we can start our real workout,” she was wearing jeans and her gym's polo, “I'll be back real soon”.  As she left the room I began to survey the other women and my surroundings.  Two of the women were talking and by the looks of there sweaty clothes they had just finished their workout.  One was a tall German looking woman with blonde hair and that included some hair under her armpits, obviously she didn't mind the natural look and it clearly worked for her as she was very pretty even after her tough workout.  The other was a black woman who had a very stern face and was more or less pretty even with her demeanor.  They both appeared to be 6'6” give or take and while the blonde was more bulky with 26” biceps and thick stocky legs the other women seemed to have a more graceful figure although she sported respectable 22” inch biceps and a very powerful, but almost lithe build to her, if that was possible with her frame.
   “Hello,” said the blonde with a hint of an accent, “I think this is the first time I've ever seen a guy back here and no offense, but you look rather scrawny for this place”.  I think I was starting to take offense to being called scrawny, but I realized she meant no harm by it.
   “Yeah the name's Paul and I don't know exactly how many times I've had to say this, but I'm stronger then I look,” I said with a smile, hoping that I didn't come off as too defensive. 
   “I'd imagine so,” said the nubian goddess, “Pat hasn't let any of her boytoys back here, even the bigger ones”.  I suppose I might have also taken offence to that comment as well, but truth be told I'm always to passive around women and it felt nice to get so much attention. 
   “How strong are you?” said the blonde, “you've got me rather curious right now.”
   “Well to be honest that's part of the reason I came here today, I don't really know the answer to that myself,” I replied.  “I'm sorry I don't think I've gotten either of your names”.
   “I'm Charlene,” replied the black woman, “and this is Anna.”  I shook both their hands and said it was a pleasure.  Anna shook a bit harder just to test me and I admit her vicelike grip hurt, but I think I managed to not grimace. 
   “Well I'm surprised the last guy who I shook hands with like that needed to have his hand in a cast for over a month.”
   “Who was that?”
   “My fiance I met him over at a powerlifting competition in Phoenix,” she said, “we both won our weight divisions, he was in the 250 pound category I was in let's just say the biggest category, and afterwards he asked if I wanted to grab a drink, he sort of has a thing for bigger girls.”  “Well he was cute and nice enough so I said yes and he apparently didn't think that I was much stronger than him until I shook his hand after a couple of cocktail since it was getting later and I was tired from the competition.”  She paused, “and after holding his hand for about 5 seconds the crack of the tiny bones was very loud and that worried look on his face made him even cuter.”  I grimaced when I heard that, “Oh don't get me wrong I'm no sadist I just like my man to know who's in charge and I don't go around hurting him anymore, unless he asks me too of course.”
   “Wow that's quite impressive, I'm a pretty easygoing guy so I like when a woman has a more forceful personality,” I said it partially because it was the truth, but more importantly in order to placate this woman.  “What about you Charlene are you also the forceful type when it comes to guys.”
   “Yeah, but not quite as violent as Anna, the man-eater that she is,” she said with a smile.  “I enjoy the role of protector more than intimidator.”  “I met my husband at my office where I'm a vice-president, he was this pretty little thing, slightly shorter thant you Paul and when he was interviewing for my open secretarial position I nearly wanted to jump him right there.”  I relaxed and hoped if Patricia had any plans for me that her style was closer to Charlene's.  “Well he was very smart, and capable, and a surprisingly good cook I learned when he made some chili for an office potluck, so after a few months I called him into my office and told him in no uncertain terms that he and I were going out and that I probably wasn't going to let him go.”
   “Well I already know the outcome, but how did he respond to that approach?” I asked.
   “Oh he called me the woman of his dreams and after that I scooped him up in my arms and began to violate his cute little body.”  I started to get hard imagining that happening to me, “after that I made him move in with me and quit his job, I know it may sound crazy, but I haven't had much luck with men in the past given my size and well I knew I wasn't going to let this one go.”
   “I don't know if its crazy, but I can certainly understand being possesive about the one you love,” again this response was partly offered to placate, but also because I can understand the feeling of wanting someone all to yourself.
   “Yeah, but he doesn't mind he's one of those jack-of-all-trades and a bit of a domestic type, besides he spends his time at home running a website devoted to women like us.” 
   That made me quite curious, “are you ladies on their specifically.”
   “Oh yeah,” Anna chimed in, “me and a few of the other gals at the gym make videos with us lifting heavy objects, including guys, and show off our physiques, Charlene doesn't participate unfortunately I think she's afraid of what would happen if her bosses found out.”
   “Well some of us have real jobs, and speaking of which I should get going I've got work tomorrow, need a ride Anna,” said Charlene.
   “Yeah it was nice meeting you Paul,” we shook hands again and this time Anna didn't try to break any bones, although I don't think she would have to try very hard to do so.  After the two women left I surveyed the rest of the room waiting for Patricia to arrive.  I have to say not all the women in here were as pretty as the three amazons I was already acquainted with.  One woman who was latina although I couldn't tell where she was from was more mannish than anything.  With a pixie cut a face that looked like it had a good bit of scar tissue on it, she was probably a fighter of some sort, but her frame was very similar to that of Patricia's she was around 6'7” and had 29” inch biceps and well nothing except rock hard muscle covering her entire body.  She was one of those women that seemed to be all business with a stern expression and as she was curling about 275 pounds in each hand she grunted rythmically, although she had probably already dont 10 or 12 reps at this point and clearly she wasn't having much difficulty.
   Then right on cue I felt the same familiar hand on my shoulder, “How do I look?” Patricia asked.  I could tell she was confident that she thought looked great and was merely fishing for a compliment so I turned around to survey her.  She was stunning, maybe it was because I had just heard stories about physically and sexually charged women, but her body was just what I was looking for right now.  She had abandoned the polo for a sports bra that showed off every inch of her washboard abs and her arms looked amazing as she waved them around her body showing herself off like she was a model promoting a speed boat.  Her shorts barely came below her firm buttocks and I could see every inch of her impossibly strong looking legs “later I would find out that her quads wer 42” and her calves were 22” inches).  Even with the imposing figure she cut the only thing I could think after seeing her face was that she was incredibly cute as crazy as it seemed.
   Mustering up all my courage I said, “I have never seen anyone look more beautiful than you do,” she blushed slightly, “after this workout would you be interested in going out for a bite to eat.”  My heart began pumping ferociously in my chest, I thought that I was far to forthcoming in my approach and that it would be offputting to her.
   She smiled radiantly, the quickly regained her composure, “You know guys are usual do intimidated or ashamed of my size to ask me out like you did, and I'd love to go out with you, but perhaps you should wait until after we do the workout to determine if you truly want a woman like me.” 
   “Why?” I asked, “You seem to be perfect and you also seem to think I'm cute.”
   “Well I don't think you realize just how strong I am, you might decide that I'm too strong to handle.”  That got me even more excited then I already was.
   “Then I guess we should get started,” I could hardly hide the anticipation in my voice, she nodded in agreement.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: Trial and Tribulations Part 2
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 05:55:42 am »
Great sequel, it looks like it's starting to pick up, I can't wait to see how strong Patricia is, I'm almost as interested to see how strong Paul is the way you built him up. k+! Can't wait for more!

Offline dfa45

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Trials and Tribulation Part 3
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2010, 08:16:48 am »
Okay I wish you guys a Merry Christmas and I hope you guys enjoy this part the next one will probably be the last

“Okay first things first, we need to do a warmup,” she calmly explained as she walked over to a rack contating freeweights.  She grabbed two dumbbells for herself weighing in at 300 pounds a piece and motioned for me to do the same with the 275 pound ones.  “Okay just simple curls, go until your arms start to feel it.”  The first few reps for me were pretty easy, but by the seventh my arms were starting to feel a slight bit of fatigue, I was thinking of stopping, but I glanced over at Pat and she showed no signs of slowing down.  By the twelfth rep my arms were beginning to feel uncomfortable with the weight so I had to relent and place them down.  “Okay,” she said cooly, “that was twenty for me how many did you get?” I had a sneaking suspicion she already knew the answer to the question.
   “I suppose those muscles aren't just for show,” it sounded cliché as I said it, but I couldn't really think of anything else to say.
   “No, but remember that was just the warmup,” she replied.
   “Well then what should we do next?” I began to wonder if my arms were just sore from benching in the main gym area or if she was really that much stronger.
   “Okay, I kind of want to guage your strength and since I'm confident in your upper body I guess squats would be the only logical choice,” I nodded in agreement, but realized I hadn't done a squat since high school football and was a bit nervous as to how my form would be.  She went over to a squat rack and started stacking on 250 pound plates one after the other by the time she was done there was four on each side.  “So with the bar being 200 pounds the total should be 2,200, I figure we should start out light.”  She stepped aside to let me begin and I positioned myself under the bar, regripping it several times to try and clear my nerves.  As I placed the bar on my neck I felt the full weight on my body and was surprised that it didn't seem all too heavy.
   “Here goes,” and with that I started pumping out rep after rep.  The muscles in my neck and shoulders started hurting first since I never really bothered to train them at all and as such I started to feel a pretty big headache coming along, but I perservered.  After 15 my legs had that sweet pain that comes with a good workout, but Pat told me to rack the bar.
   “Good so it's not just upper body with you that's promising, now let's see how strong you are.”  She then placed two more 250 pound plates on each side and told me to get back into position.  I nodded, a bit nervous at the sudden rise in weight, but I put on a brave face and started to lift.  As I removed the bar I suddenly noticed that this amount of weight wouldn't be nearly as simple as the first and my neck, which had started to become stiff, began throbbing with pain.  However I summoned all my reserves and was able to bust out 10 reps with decent enough form.  “Wow!” Patricia exclaimed, “I wasn't able to do that much weight til my junior year of high school and you busted out 10 like it was nothing.” I'm sure she meant this as a compliment, but it only made me slightly embarrassed and even more curious about this woman.
   “You could lift that in high school?” I asked incredulously. 
   “Yeah my parents didn't let me start lifting weights til I was in seventh grade, as you may have guessed they were both very strong, powerlifters by profession.”  That was probably the least surprising thing about her honestly.  “Back then I was barely six feet and could barely squat 500 pounds.”  The thought of a middle schooler being that strong and that casual about it made me slightly uneasy. 
   “Are you stronger than both your parents or are they just like you?”
   “Well my dad is strong enough for a man I suppose he can probably max out at the 2,200 pounds you just did or at least he used to, but mom is a different beast entirely, she's only 6'1” but she can easily keep up with you, maybe even me if she wasn't retired,” she explained. 
   “I gottat be honest I wasn't really expecting this when I drove over here today,” she looked nervous thinking that she may have said too much, too soon, “but in all honesty it's probably the most exciting thing that ever happened to me.”  I began overthinking things at this point, I thought I might be coming on too “strong”, but she was incredible and I guess I'm just too smitten with her.
   “You know you might just be the perfect guy for me,” she said causing me to smile, “most men are either too intimidated by my strength or are too weak to be with me in bed.”  We both blushed at this comment, “but you seem to be neither of those things.”
   I thought it was rather cute how she seemed rather shy and forthcoming at the same time it seemed that the most surprising thing about this woman was that she was so normal, strange as that seems.  Most of the women had filed out by this point which made sense since the clock was showing that it was around 6 the only other person in the gym was the latin woman with the weathered face.  I figured I should just go for broke and kiss her right now, but it seemed impossible for me to do smoothly and it might be better to wait until were alone.
   Just as I was thinking that I felt her strong tender grasp from behind and she pulled me to her body and lifted me off my feet.  “You know I was thinking thats its about time to do this,” she closed her eyes and approached my lips with hers.  My body was overcome with several emotions at this time mostly lust and an anxious feeling that I may not be all that good of a kisser.  We locked lips several times mainly just quick pecks both of us too nervous to do anything else at the moment, the bulge in my pants that had been reocurring throughout the day returned with a vengance.  The other woman in the gym just glanced quickly at us and shook her head while wearing a sly smile, clearly she was used to this behavior by her fellow amazons.  Feeling more comfortable with my situation I wrapped my hands around her massive neck and pulled myself in closer.  She grew emboldened by this and thrust her tongue inside my mouth and began to explore every inch of it, her action was more wild than anything, but I was so consumed by desire anything would have set me off.  As we proceeded I became more aware of our situation we were both covered in sweat and my erection was smashed violently against her rockhard abs, it stood no chance in that battle.  I then tried to seize the moment and reached underneath her sports bar in an attempt to fondle her gorgeous breasts and satiate some of my lust.  She pulled away at this point, “maybe we should continue this later,” she was blushing at this point and her voice wavered while saying it, but I was inclined to agree. 
   “What did you have in mind,” I said with an impish grin. 
   “You're terrible, but you are all mine tonight you can bet on that,” she gave me one last kiss at this point clearly an appetizer for the main course later. 
   “Well I was wondering when you two kids would explode” said the other woman as she began packing up her bag for the night, she looked to be about in her early forties
   “You heading out Carla,” Patricia replied clearly hoping that that was the case
   “Yeah, I'll see you soon Patricia and hopefully your new lover as well,” I looked down at the ground feeling about two feet tall at the moment, although that wasn't surprising considering the company I was keeping.
   After she left we resumed are workout and it went much in the same way as before.  Patricia would set up a bar or machine with weight and no matter how many reps I was able to do or how much weight I could handle she would always outclass me.  Rather than feel embarrassed at this I was much more excited.  We finished our session doing shoulder presses and by this time my entire body was sore and bruised.  Patricia was calmly pressing the 250 pound dumbells over her head while I was straining to even complete 10 reps with the 225 pound pair.  “The reason the weight's so low is because I like to do this one til I burn out.”  I didn't think that was possible for this woman, but I grunted in agreement.  After my 23rd time I finally relinquished to the pain and dropped the weight with a resounding thud.  She kept going for a while and when she had enough, seems like even she has limits, she lowered the weight then proceeded to put hers and mine back, I suppose she noticed the strain in my arms.  “Probably not used to a workout like that are you.”
   “No that was intense,” I was stretching every muscle I could think of to lessen the pain.
   “Don't worry sweety I'll take care of you when we get back to my place,” I hoped that meant all that I wanted it to.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: Trials and Tribulation Part 3
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2010, 05:28:55 am »
Very nice follow up, great to see that they both found their soulmate, or at least someone who can handle each other in the sack. The strength scenes were good, pretty basic, but for a writer just starting out, that's not too bad. I'm looking forward to more, definitely. k+!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [dfa45] Trials and Tribulations

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View