Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575586 Posts in 73199 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 02:30:07 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Virginia's Transformation [A.U.]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Virginia's Transformation [A.U.]  (Read 15940 times)

Offline fig222

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Virginia's Transformation [A.U.]
« on: October 04, 2010, 08:11:28 pm »
Virginia's Transformation

Virginia and I have been married for over 10 years now, and have 2 sons.  Virginia is a stay at home mom, with part time work as a waitress.  Virginia is about 5-7 weighs 115, small almost non apparent breasts, very pale complexion.  Though her face is beautiful, and her body tiny, which would be enough for most men, I always wished she had a little bit more muscle and breasts.
   A few years back Virginia discovered my fascination and attraction to fitness women and female bodybuilders.  She could never understand considering she is so different to these women.  She has learned to deal with it, knowing that I completely love her, but knows of this deep fantasy.
   For myself, I have become quite addicted to going to the gym, though I would never take steroids or any other enhancing drugs, I often dream of being just a little bit bigger.
   Virginia has never enjoyed the gym nor exercise, but wants to because she knows of both the health benefits and also my desires.  These desires which never seemed to have a chance to become a reality did so one day become fact.
   Our boys were spending the night over their sitters’ house, it was 10/10/10, and a friend of ours was getting married. After a night of drinking and eating with friends, we decided to make our way home.
   We arrived at our house and slowly but surely made our way up to our bedroom.  Virginia in her pajamas and I in my boxers; even though I buy Virginia lingerie and costumes, she never feels compelled to play along.  After a little bit of hinting that we were going to fool around, I started to feel and touch her.
   As is our customary, usual sexual routine, we began by kissing and then I lowered my hand into her underwear and began to service her with my fingers, She was wetter than normal, I attributed it to the alcohol.  She was responding very well to these actions.  After she climaxed she immediately took off her pajama bottoms and panties and took off my boxers.  She started playing with my member, but she seemed to still be in the heat of passion.  She then climbed me and I inserted myself in her.
   She began to hump slowly, and then whispered in my ear how I like to do it.  Again, this is a common occurrence during our love making, so I did not think much about it.  When I gave her the usual answer, of teasing and dressing up and making her climax, she replied to me differently than normal.
   “Would you like it better if I had some more muscle?” we stopped abruptly and she was looking down on me.
“What,” I asked.
  “I know you still look at those muscle girls, and Timea Majorova all the time,” she said.
“I just look, I don’t know why…,”
“Yes you do,” she interrupted, “you like woman with muscle and big breasts, I know…”
“But you know I love you,” I said.
“I know you do, I just wish you didn’t look at those girls, or even better, I wish that I could look like those girls, your fantasy…”
“Honey, you’re beautiful, I love they way you look”
“But wouldn’t I look better with bigger muscle and boobs,”she said.
As she said this warmth began where we were joined. She closed her eyes and began to slowly start humping me again, this time she was letting out small groans and moans.
I closed my eyes and was glad she had stopped discussing the issue and began to enjoy our lovemaking again.
I kept my eyes closed and started to mover her around, again what was customary, but it was being difficult.  She seemed to be getting heavier.
I opened my eyes and noticed that her breasts were growing, and she also was beginning to feel it and knew it was happening. I stopped.
“What’s going on…?” I asked.
“I don’t know, don’t stop…” she pleaded.
She grabbed me and then pushed me closer, that’s when I noticed her arms and legs, seem to be growing muscle by the millisecond.
Suddenly, with a loud moan, she flipped me over as if I weighed nothing and straddled me as she continued to pump harder.
She grabbed my hands and with her hands we both massaged her still growing breasts.
“Yeah baby, this feels so good,” she said, “bigger, just how you like it.”
“I’m almost ready baby, I’m going to cum,” I said.
“Not yet,” she shouted and clamped my member with her vaginal muscle, stopping my cum, “I need this to last a little more...”
She was now pinning my arms with just one hand over my head, she grabbed my head and made me suck one over her nipples. “Oh, god…, this is incredible” she said. She then pushed me back down; I could feel the orgasm growing inside her, getting ready to explode. She started to speed up her rhythm, completely controlling me as she did so.
“So good, almost, almost…” she was creaming, I didn’t think I could take any more when finally, “YES!!!YES!!!!!” as we climaxed together she squeezed me into her a made sure she took every drop I had.
As her orgasm subsided, she looked at me with this look of satisfaction,” what happened to me, I feel great.”  She got up and turned the lights on.
“Holy Shit..,” out of both of our mouths.
There she was, a cross between Timea Majorova and Kathy Johannson, about 5-8 150#, 35 DD-25-35, standing there naked looking at herself in the full length mirror.  Her hair had grown a little bit, and there she was rubbing and touching herself making sure it was all real. “I can’t believe this, it’s like I turned into one of your fantasy girls,” she said.
“It’s unbelievable,” I said.
“Well it’s real…” She said turning towards me and walking seductively over,” and I love it, and I think you love it to.”
She reached me and gave me the most passionate kiss I think ever of our relation ship. When she finally released the lip lock, she bit her lip and whispered, “I am so horny still. Let’s go again.”
“I think I will need a few minutes babe,” I said.
A little smile crossed her face,” why don’t you go downstairs and get us some water, but take your time while I get ready…” she finished again with a little peck and as she stood up made sure I felt ever part of her new rock hard body.
When I re-entered the room, the room was dim and I noticed that she was in the walk in closet with the door closed. She told me just to wait.
When the door opened, I almost orgasm on site. She had put on black lingerie that I had bought her some time before. The first thing I noticed were her breasts was overflowing the cups of the lingerie, looking like they were going to burst.  When I finally drew my eyes away, the next thing I noticed was how slim her waist was and how muscular her legs were.
“I think I need to go clothes shopping tomorrow…; she said with a smile. She walked slowly to me, and she had all 6” platform heels, so she was taller than me.
She licked my ear and then whispered, “You like..?”
“Yeah”
“Mmmmm, that’s good.”
She then told me to take my boxers off and to sit.
“You like teasing, huh” she started to dance and rub herself against me.
“Yeah”
“I don’t think you have to touch yourself looking at them anymore…, I want you touch yourself looking at me.” She said with a sexy smile.
Again, she grabbed my hand and led it all over her body, then slowly onto my member and started stroking, “now keep going by yourself.”
As I stroked, she coyly looked into my eyes and took off her corset, exposing her breasts. She slowly kneeled before me and took my hand off my member; she then firmly took my member in her hand and placed it between her new cleavage.
“Never thought I could do this before.” she said as she started licking the tip of my penis and squeezing her breasts all over my shaft.
She could tell that I was about to explode when all of a sudden she stopped.  She then grabbed my shaft again with her hand, this time with a lot more force, “Not yet…”
She then led me off the bed, and took off her panties and sat down, and pushed me down so that I was kneeling.
“I know you like those girls with strong legs, because they can squeeze,” as she says she wraps her quads around my head, “like this I think.” And she started to squeeze, it was amazing the force she was applying.
:”mmmmm, I know why they do it.” As she was getting hornier. She started to squeeze a little too tight, and when I whimpered a little, she released me and said she was sorry was getting lost.
“Let’s try again, but this time why don’t you get a little closer”
Didn’t need to tell me twice, I knew she wanted to be serviced orally.
As I started, slowly and began to move my tongue faster and deeper, she again started to squeeze, but this time she was so lost in her coming orgasm, I thought I wasn’t going to make it.  And when I think I was about to pass out and she was about to climax, she released me.
She told me to lie down, “you know how you sometime say you want to fc--, well I want to fu—your brains out.”
She first lowered her head and took my entire member in her mouth, and lubed me up.
She then jumped up and impaled herself on my member. She rode me for some time, and when I tried to get up and change positions, she pushed me back down. “Not this time little boy…” She then grabbed both my hands with hers and held them over my head.  I struggled to get free, but she was strong enough to hold me, “I thought you like strong girls.”
“You’re amazing”
“I know,” she said as she lowered her breasts so that I could lick them.
After a few moments, she straightened up and started massaging her own breasts, and licking them,” this feels so good” she said.
She could tell that I wanted to explode, and she did just as much.
She got up off me and stood up and helps me up, she then bent herself over the bed. “This has been my favorite …”
So I started to hump her doggy style until we both climaxed.

Forum Saradas

Virginia's Transformation [A.U.]
« on: October 04, 2010, 08:11:28 pm »

Offline fig222

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Virginia's Transformation
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 08:11:40 pm »
We were exhausted.
We cleaned ourselves up and decided to get to sleep.
We both slept naked and when we finally got up the next morning, I got dressed and went down stairs to start coffee.
When Virginia came down, she had put on a set of pajamas I had just gotten her for V-Day.  The pink spaghetti strap top look painted on her, and the pajama bottoms hugged her completely.
“Think I need to go shopping.” she said.
“I don’t know how I am going to keep my hands off you.” I said.
“Don’t fight it,” she said giving me a deep kiss and grabbing my crotch.
“We’ll have to take a shower to pick up the kids,” she said.
As she said it turned around, me still in her hand, and led me to the shower.
After we cleaned each other completely, making sure every knick and cranny was cleaned, she through a robe on and me my pajama bottoms, and went and had breakfast.
“What do we tell people?” I asked.
“Fall is here, so I can cover myself up an slowly reveal.” She replied.
So for the next month or so in public, she did what she said and covered herself up, but it was still noticeable that certain aspects of her had changed and grown.
At home, there was no need to cover up.  She wore her normal attire, maybe a little more revealing than usual. Until the kids would go to sleep.
Then her sexual appetite would come out, and she would wear all the outfits I had bought her, shoes, etc…
She was also went to the gym every day, and had to cover herself up there to, but everyone could notice how strong and fit she was.  She then started clothing down there as well.
Our sex life was fantastic.  She had become a nymph, just for me.  Though we only could do stuff after the kids went down, and we had to be quiet about it.  So whenever we had a chance, it was incredible.
One day in May, before we went down to see her godson’s graduation, she called me at work and told me the kids would be sleeping over my parents house tonight.  I knew what that meant.
When I got home, I walked in the kitchen, and there was Virginia, standing 5-8, 35D-25-35, 14” biceps, 24” quads dressed in Deviant wife outfit. Black skin tight mini dress, black apron, white thigh high stockings and black 6” platform heels.
“Dinner is ready” she said as she finished placing food on the table.
“Why don’t you go get a little more comfortable?” she said, as I made my way over for a kiss.
“You look fantastic” I said.
“Oh this, this isn’t anything, I have a whole night of show for you” she replied
When I got upstairs, I noticed she had laid out my pajama bottoms and a shirt for me.
As I arrived downstairs, she had taken off her apron and was sitting on her chair with her legs crossed.
We started to eat dinner and drink a little wine, when she looked up and asked me, “Did you enjoy touching yourself when you looked at girls who dressed and looked like I do?”
“It was fantasy, but now I have the real thing, even better.” I responded.
“So do you touch yourself thinking of me now?”
“No, our sex life, I don’t need to anymore.” I responded
“Touch yourself now.”
“What?” I asked.
She slowly got up and walked towards me, rubbing her body,” touch yourself now.”
I released my shaft that was already poking through and started to rub.
She licked my ear, and put her cleavage in my face,” that is turning me on, watching you touch yourself because of me.”
She then bent down and gave my shaft a peck.
She then got up and said let’s clean up.
I was frustrated, I was going crazy and I think she knew that, and was what she wanted.
After we put stuff away, she told me to go sit on the couch because she was going to get more comfortable.
When she came back down, she had on blue Lycra workout outfit.  It revealed plenty of everything.
“I just remembered, I went to the Gym and forgot to workout my arms.”
She ran downstairs and brought up 40# dumbbells.
She stood in front of me and started doing alternate curls.
“Not really heavy, but it’ll give me a good pump.”
I was mesmerized, watching her biceps swell.
“Touch yourself, now”
Again, I released my shaft and matched her curling with my stroking.
“Oooh, watching you do that makes me want to lift all night.” She said.
When she saw that I may lose it, she told me to stop.
She told me to stand up and feel her biceps as she was curling.
She stood in front of me and pressed her ass into my crotch feeling my hardness.
I could not believe how rock hard her biceps were, or her ass.
“That’s right baby, feel how strong, how hard.” She said.
When I leaned to kiss her on the cheek she pulled away.
“That’s enough working out, go put those away while I go shower, you wait here.”
Again frustrated, I did what I was told, but could tell she loved every minute of what she was doing to me.
After what seemed forever, she called me upstairs.
As I turned and started climbing up the stairs, there she stood in 7”platform black ankle boots, and black silk bra and panty set.  “I did a little homework on the girls you used to stare at,” she said with a smile. As I got to the top of the stairs, she grabbed the top of my pajama bottoms and dragged me into the bedroom. She proceeded to take my bottoms off, and push me on the bed.
“We are going to play a little game, I can touch you, but you can touch me only the way I want you to…. understand? “ she asked. “The first one to cum, loses, and the loser has to wake up early and get the kids.”
“That doesn’t seem fair; you’ll just grab me and stroke me until I cum...” I protested, but not really.
“I won’t touch your member at all, deal?” she replied.
“Deal” I responded.
She then dimmed the lights a bit more, and walked over to turn on some music.  When the music came on, she slowly turned and walked towards me, exaggerating all her curves as she did.  She slid her hands up and sown her body and her breasts, squeezing them together until she got right in front of where I was sitting. 
Man she seemed huge in those shoes.
She then turned around, and bent over, keeping her legs straight, making sure I got a great view of her perfect rock hard ass. She then proceeded to rub her hands all the way up her my legs until my knees, and then grabbed her legs the rest of the way up as she stood up.  She was burning.
“Help me with my bra,” she said.
So I stood up, and was really close to her, as she intended. My member was as stiff as ever and was touching her granite like inner thighs. As I undid the hook on her bra, she told me to give her a hug. As I reached around her waste to hug her, she grabbed my hands and brought up to her breasts. God they were incredible I thought. In unison we started to fondle and squeeze her breasts.
“Mmmmm... now I know why you always liked bigger breasts, feel so good...” she said.
After awhile, she slid our hands again together down to her panties to remove them.  Still standing with her back to me, and my hands being controlled by her hands, she proceeded to bring her right hand up to her breasts, and her left down into her womanhood.
“See, you could win this….mmmm”she said.
As I was servicing her manually she was really getting moist, and I knew I thought I could drive her over the edge. I unconsciously gave her a kiss on her bare shoulder.
She suddenly stopped.
“Uh –oh, you touched with out my permission.” She smiled at me as she turned around.
“Sorry” I replied.
“Well that means that I can touch you now,” she said with a devilish smile, “sit down.”
She proceeded to grab my shaft, firm. I noticed her biceps as she started to stroke slowly.
“You like my new muscles…” she said.
I could not answer.
She then, with her free hand, grabbed the back of my head and brought it to her breasts, “kiss them babe, lick them, you know you want to.” She prodded.
I could only oblige.
When I think she knew I was about to explode, she stopped, looked at me with a smile, as I relaxed a little, and then knelt down on the floor.
“Is my little guy ready to cum” she asked teasingly holding my shaft in her hand and keeping her lips so close to it that I could feel her breath.
“You’re incredible, so hot.” I said.
She then positioned my shaft between her breasts and looked up at me, “I know.”
She then proceeded to suck the top of my penis while she held it with her cleavage.
I t was the most incredible feeling.  I was on the verge of cumming and I told her, not knowing that she wanted me to do anything in her mouth. This only intensified her sucking and rubbing.
Then I came.
Virginia swallowed and sucked every last drop I had. It was like she was drinking the most delicious drink ever and could not get enough.
When at last she stopped, she looked up at me and said “I could swallow that all day, but you lose honey.”
“It’s worth it, so I wake up early, big deal.  That was incredible.”
“Thing is, we’re not done” she said. “My turn to get off”
And with out warning she stood up, pushed me down on the bed, straddled my chest and turned me over and started to squeeze.
“You like my muscles, right.” She asked.
I had no air in me to respond, so I just nodded.
She let me slide so that my mouth was at her snatch, and then began to squeeze again.
“I said it was my turn.”
I started to lick and bite and do whatever I could do, the more she got excited, the harder she was squeezing, and I think she was yelling.
As she approached climaxing, everything was going faint, until I felt her juices flow into my mouth, a final squeeze and the release.
When I cleared the cobwebs, I noticed her laying there satisfied looking at me.
“The kids need to sleepover more often,” she said.
We got up and clean ourselves off and as I was getting ready to put my bottoms back on, she looked at me and said, “Lets’ sleep naked, the kids aren’t here.”
I was shocked because this was never her approach.
As we cuddled to fall asleep, I told her that I loved her. She asked me if I loved her more now with her new body and personality then I did before. I told her that I love her the same, but now I didn’t need anymore sexual fantasies, she was my fantasy come true.
I gave her a kiss and we went to sleep.
I awoke to a strange feeling, then I noticed Virginia was giving me a bj, when she felt me stir she looked up and said, “oh good, your up. We never really made love last night,” as she started to mover herself on top of me and inserted my now completely erect and lubed shaft into her.
“That’s true, “I replied. She just rode me and fondled her own breasts when I came. Once I was done, she flipped off me and told me it was almost time to get the kids.
Wow I thought, she never wanted to do anything in the morning, anything.

And that’s what our life has become.
By early May, Virginia was no longer hiding her body. She now dressed like those women on Spanish soap operas. I loved being in public with her, the looks, the stares, the jealousy.
I loved when I had the chance to go to the gym with her. Though it would be hard sometimes keeping my mind on lifting when all I could think was to be on top of her. She then starting working at the gym and became the most popular trainer, I wonder why.  She is approached quite often to enter modeling or fitness shows, but always declines.
At our sons events like baseball and soccer and scouts, etc… she is the most popular mom amongst the daddies, but the women don’t hate her, they are jealous and respect her.
Our sex life is unbelievable.  We can’t keep our hands off each other. We are discreet because of the children, but every opportunity is taken advantage off to the max.

Well I hope you enjoyed my little story of how my wife transformed from a 5-8, 115, a cup, pale, skinny beauty to a 5-8, 150”, 35-25-35 tan hard as a rock bombshell.

Offline fig222

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Virginia's Transformation [A.U.]
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2022, 10:18:33 am »
So it's been 15 years since I first posted here about my wife Virginia. I thought it was about time I updated. As you can imagine, life was great after her transformation, but eventually as life goes on, kids get older.., things start to get monotonous. Even though one son is away at college, and the other a Senior in HS, our intense sex life went from crazy to virtually none. Virginia worked out occasionally, but not with the same vigor as before. It was getting bleak, until....  Virginia had planned a weekend away with some girlfriends in Denver. Simultaneously, I was going to take my elderly folks to Portugal for 10 days. When dropping her off at the airport, she noticed I was down. "What's wrong," she asked. "Nothing, it just we are going to see each other for 10 days, and we haven't made love in forever it seems like...., I was just wondering why you don't try anymore like when you 1st changed?" She looked at me in anger...," I don't try!! How about you? After thr change, I went years going to the gym to maintain your fantasy body, so you could show me off, and touch yourself. Though I would get turned on as well with the feeling power, and raw sexuality....I started to notice that you were getting lazy and fat. So if you couldn't even do the minimum with your self,  why should I be kicking my ass. Why don't you take these days and go back to staring at your Insta**** muscle girls and whack off... because that's the only skin you see for awhile!" And she was out the car door and gone. I went home distraught. I had a couple days before my flight, what could I do, what should I do to get her to forgive me. All I could think of is clean house, make it spotless. So when she would get home, she would absolutely nothing to do bu relax. I went at it, cleaned every inch, making sure everything was the way she liked it. Eventually, the only thing left to clean was our walk in closet. While cleaning, I noticed a Wonderwoman costume that she wore years ago for Halloween. It was right after her transformation, and needless to say she was a walking wet dream. I instantly got hard just remembering her. So I decided to strategically leave the costume hanging so it would be the first thing she saw when getting home. Also, me being the complete fantasy dreamer, I decided to order her a sex secretary costume online a d have it show up while I was away. Hopefully showing her that I still thought she was sexy. So I left one trip to Portugal, and she arrived later that night. She walked into the house after having a great time with her girls. She noticed everything in its place, when she went into the bedroom, she saw the flowers I had left. " I guess I really made him think," she thought to herself. She then got a glimpse of herself in the full length mirror in there room. "I really let myself go after the change, what an idiot I am for wasting that gift."  She eventually went into the walk in, and noticed the costume. "He really has a problem." Contemplating what to do next, she thought, " well i guess he still thinks I'm sexy, I will dress up in this and send him a pic... get him all frustrated." She first put on the leotard...., " hmm, I thought my boobs filled this out more before." She then placed the red 6" high boots on. " I feel sexy as hell with these on." She put on the 2 bracelets and stood in front of the mirror with her phone ready to take a pic when she realized, " oh crap, the tiara." As she puts it on, everything goes black.....  When she awakes, she notices that she has fallen on the bed. She felt a tightness on her chest. As her vision cleared she saw herself in the mirror. "Holy shit... it happened again!" Though she was the same height, everything else about her had changed. Her breasts were at least DD and the costume struggled to contain them. The muscle all over her body and gown both in size and hardness.  She flexed her arms, " wow these got to be 16"....  She flexed her legs and admired the size and shape..." I could do some serious damage." She then turned away from the mirror to check out her but, and as she slaps it..." he'll be Cumming before I even touch him." She notices that she must have dropped her phone when she blacked out, and the phone was under the sleigh bed. "I wonder how strong I am, I will try to move the bed over to grab my phone."  She grabs the foot of the bed and tries with what she thought was enough strength to move it. She had lifted the entire bed off the ground." Holy crap, it weighs like 5 pounds!" She gently places the bed back down, " this is awesome, I got to try something else." She walks into the garage and eyes a solid steel bar that I brought home for work to break ice. She grabs it with her hands wide apart and begins to bend the bar like taffy..." this is awesome, wait until John gets home" As the day arrived for Virginia to pick me and my parents at the airport, she decided she was going to have fun with me.  I walked put of the terminal door, and saw her. She didn't look to happy, and she was dressed in real baggy sweats. I went to hug her, but she quickly just gave me a peck on the cheek. " Great, she still mad at me, and I probably passed her off more with that outfit I bought her." It was a quiet ride home from the airport, we dropped my parents off, and so I asked, "did you get anything in the mail," I asked with a smile. " Yeah, you would figure after 24yrs you would know size." We pulled into the garage, she got out and grabbed my suitcase and I saw her just toss it on the couch like it was nothing, but it didn't register. " Jake's at hockey, go shower and I will get you something to eat."  I took a long time in the shower trying to figure out what my next move should be, I need to get on her good side. I walked downstairs and Virginia was sitting in the living room next to fire place. She was sitting on a leather chair. Legs crossed wearing the secretary outfit I had bought her. She stood up, " I guess it does fit.., " she slowly walked toward me, making sure I took it all in. She had on 6" black heels, which made her tower over me. Black thigh high stockings that looked like they were about to burst. Tight pleated black skirt that barely covered the top of her thigh, sleeveless Grey button down that was unbuttoned enough showing her new assets. Her arms were pumped and looked huge. As she got to me, she grabbed the back of my head and kissed me. When I say kissed, I shou ld say her forced her tongue down my mouth and I was just overwhelmed. When she released the kiss, I was going tonspeak but she put a red tipped finger on my lips and told me to hush.  She slowly lowered her hands to my waist, I thought she was going to pull me in for another kiss or hug. All of a sudden, she had a little smirk and I felt myself rising off the ground. She held me up in the air with outstretched arms, slowly raising and lowering. She couldn't help but notice the large bulge in pants. "Somebody really likes his big, strong, sexy wife..."  "How ?" I said, but she quickly had pressed me up against a wall, and now was holding up with one hand, while flexing her other arm....., " look how big and hard it is...", then she slowly and gently rubbed the bulge in my pants. Suddenly, with one quick motion, she ripped the front of my pants and boxers releasing my hard on. "Mmm, I need a snack," she engulfed my member , it did not take long for me to release my cum, down her throat. She guzzled it up like she had been dying of thirst. She then just let go and let me drop to the ground. Virginia slowly made her way back to the leather chair and took a seat, and deliberately crossed her legs. "HERE!!," she snapped her fingers and pointed to spot next to her feet. I walked over, and again she snapped and pointed down to her feet. "What?," I asked, " kneel before your muscle goddess." I went along with it. "Now John, I know I am the epitome of your dreams. You really should do a better job deleting your browsing history." My heart sank, and I stared at her. She had picked up a fire poker that was next to the fire place, and started waving it back and forth. "Oh you think I am going use this to hit you?, silly boy, I don't need this little thing." And with that she bent the poker into a circle with out any effort.  "Now, you are going to worship my body like it deserves to be, if you do not do what I say, or if you fail to please me...," she pulled the round poker in half. "Understood?" "Yes." "Yes, what?" "Yes ma'am?" "No, you will call me your Queen." "Yes my Queen." "Now, kneel and take off my shoes, slowly." As I took off each shoe, she put her ankles on each side of my head, just enough for her calls to be touching my ears. I was rubbing her legs..." Good boy..., (she started to flex her quads) do you see these legs, I could easily pop your head like a grape.." "Take off my stockings" I slowly removed each stocking, slowly rubbing and squeezing her legs as I took each one off. She then put her toe my mouth, and I started to lick."mmm, I like that, work your way up my legs." And I did, kissing, nibbling, licking all the way up until I got to the hem of her skirt. "Well it's my time for some release." With one hand she quickly ripped off skirt and underwear in one motion, while grabbing the back of my head with the other and shoving it in her crotch."Now you better be good or I might just squeeze.." She flexed her legs for a quick second, the pain that shot through my body was undescribable. So I licked, I bit, I shoved my nose in there... everything possible. "That's it John, almost there"... I could feel her about to cum, when an ocean of juices down my throat and then darkness....

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2022, 10:11:53 pm »
Loved it. K+

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2022, 07:10:39 am »
Oh boy! I love it too! K+!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Virginia's Transformation [A.U.]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View