Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572738 Posts in 72112 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 06:28:16 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  *MAK's Femuscle Stories* Biflexer's posts
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: *MAK's Femuscle Stories* Biflexer's posts  (Read 11404 times)

bloodthirsty_moose

*MAK's Femuscle Stories* Biflexer's posts
« on: September 21, 2010, 01:32:11 am »
There used to be a website a while ago called *MAK's female muscle stories*.  I really enjoyed some of the authors, so I would pop on from time to time but over the last few years updates became almost nonexistent and the posts on the boards slowed to a crawl.  Eventually the whole site shut down.

But a few months before it did a bunch of really great posts started showing up on the message boards by an author named 'Biflexer' who purported to be a sexy biceptuous girl with a fetish for female muscle and an obsessive need to train herself to achieve great peaked guns.  Most of these posts read like the content in a bunch of fictional stories on the site - and at the time I assumed that these were all just stories and that this stacy/april character was probably totally fictional - especially since she refused to post photos because "her boyfriend would get mad", but the posts were pretty good and there was always the chance that she was real.

The truly surprising thing was that after a few months of posts she DID start posting photos - and not just average photos but really great ones.  Then she came out and said her name was really April and started doing shoots for bettybiceps.net.  It was kind of incredible, like a character in one of those muscle stories actually coming to life off the page against all odds.  You may have seen this girl since - she became pretty popular in her own right, but Ive never seen anyone mention those old posts that were so hot.

I tried a few times to go and retrieve them from the MAK site but these days that site is totally shut down - then a while ago i realized I could use that internetarchive.org wayback machine thing that has text backups of old websites that are no longer hosted, and lo and behold, I was able to access those old posts.  It was a lot of work to get a hold of all of 'em so i figured i would post them here for others to enjoy. 

To reiterate, I am not the author of these, i only retrieved them - also in a few spots she responds to other posters - but i didnt always copy their messages- in almost all cases the content she was responding to could be summed up as "OMG ur so hot, send more pics, how much to u curl etc" you can pretty much figure pout what other ppl were asking if she is responding to something via the context.  enjoy

Here are the posts-

Forum Saradas

bloodthirsty_moose

Re: Biflexer's posts
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 01:35:43 am »
by Biflexer

Currently I am 5'6,132 pounds.I'm 35 years old.Believe it or not I don't workout,only when my boyfriend Jack asks me to or when I feel like it.I jog everyday and in the winter I jog at the YMCA.As I stated before I was in Gymnastics all through high school,so I have a solid foundation for muscle.My legs are very strong,my thighs measure..hang on(gotta get the tape,just got done joggin)LOL-21 inches! and there is alot of muscle on them,but one big one that really sticks out(LOL).My calves right now measure...almost 16 and a half,it looks like someone stuck a softball in there!.My abs are far from what I want them to look like,actually I'm a little chubby in that area,just a little,gotta get workin on those!.I have had biceps since high school,you sould have seen them back then!.When I in my 3rd year of high school my arms were very defined from gymnastics all my girlfriends always asked me to flex.OMG-I have to tell you guys a quick story!.My senior year I was 17 and I had to take a weight lifting class in gym,it was that or golf(LOL)I do not golf-anyway I had 6 weeks of weight traning and with my gymnastics-I was friggin buff!(LOL).I finished my last weight traning class and had to go to social studies.The teacher was showing this very boring movie and I found myself starting to dose off.So I put my right hand on the side of my head,to hold it up and placed my left hand on my upper arm.I remember getting this weird look on my face like...."What the hell is that?".I was holding on to an unflexed ball in my arm.I had a blouse with those stupid elastic short sleeves.I did a quick scan of the room to make sure no one was lookin at me,then I flexed it.MY GOD what a handful,was my first thought then I pulled the sleeve back so I could see it.Here was this big ball of muscle stickin out of my arm.I put my sleeve back down,lookin around again.Then I had to check my left arm,I felt it first and it seemed different,it seemed higher and sure enough I pulled that sleeve back and the muscle was very high.Anyway like I said I might do bicep exercises 2 or 3 times a month.Jack goes to the gym everyday almost.I was in a very bad car crash about 8 years ago and shattered both my forearms...I will have Jack tell you about it I dont like to talk about it,still have nightmares.So as soon as thinman appears you can see the other photos of my muscles!!-thanks!

Hi everyone thanks for the comments,have been very busy last couple days just getting caught up with everything.My boyfriend just showed me that I have almost 2,000 views on webshots!! and 2 downloads.I never expected that!,kinda cool though.Then he showed me that someone posted my first post on a site called "Her Biceps" and someone left the comment that its my pulling of my sleeve that does the "trick".What does that mean?,my boyfreind did that just to get everyone's attention-it worked(lol).As I stated before I was in a car crash and shattered both my forearms so I cant lift weights as much as I would like,to be honest my biceps look better with the sleeve pulled down-however the ball is still very visable without it as you will see in the next batch of pictures.Benj!-I will blast my 16 inch calves,just for you(LOL).All the comments on here have been positive,that was going to be a big thing for me I didnt know what to expect.I went through 3 years of rehab after my head on collision,I lost over 80 pounds and went thru MAJOR depression-anyway I know of my boyfriends "fetish" and I wish I could get my arms to where they were before the crash,I just can't lift alot very painful.My biceps don't look that different without the sleeve,they still peak very nicely and the ball pops out the same(I sound like my bf lol)It's very hard to,during rehab they had me lifting little 2 pound weights to stengthen my forearms,so that allowed me to keep the tone to my biceps.Before the crash they were all of 14 inches,they raised higher too,wish I had pictures of them back then.My Dad said they looked like baseballs(LOL)he's so funny.I cant do chin ups,sorry-armwrestling to me is barrack(if thats how you spell it)I have before,but not my thing.I will have bf take photos of me curling WITH MY SLEEVE UP! so you all can see my large ball throbbing(LOL)take care and keep your eyes open for updates-more NICE commments will provoke me to post faster lol-cya, Stacy

Hi guys,I'm just hangin around trying to shake the flu.I'ts 8:00pm here and The bf is in bed already,he's really sick he loaded up on cold medicine and off to bed he went,poor man.I'm feeling better I have been checking out some internet muscle sites impressed with some of them but some of these girls are friggin HUGE!.That Lisa Moordigan has got some very high biceps,pretty cool!.I wonder what they measure unflexed to flexed?.I know they are way bigger than mine,but mine expand petty good.I got my tape right here and my left arm unflexed is 11 inches,WITHOUT THE SLEEVE(LOL) flexed it's just over 13 inches,thats over a 2 inch rise-is that good?.My right(cant believe I'm doing this-told ya i'm bored) is just under 11 inches,flexed its 13 too!.I wanna work out really bad I have been in the mood but bf isnt up to it.I got over 3,600 views on webshots now,I think thats cool,no comments though,kinda bums me out.My sister was over last night and I showed her this site and the pics of my muscles.She is younger than me and she had no idea my muscles looked like that.I never really showed anyone after my crash.She made a muscle and it wasn't too bad really,kinda looked like a speedbump(LOL) then she wanted to armwrestle,I not a big fan of that but hey,it's my babysister!.My bf counted to 3 and we started,I had my tank top on and when he said go my muscle on my left arm popped out and my sis freaked-"Stacy!,my god!".She was staring at my muscle and then she felt it."Hard as hell too,damn girl!".I put her down,she didnt want to do the right arm(LOL).I havent workedout since the night we took them pics,I think I will go get the dumbell and do some spider curls,I'm bored out of my mind and I really like the attention I'm getting showing my muscles,I wish more girls would post.I will do some curls and try to take pics while I lift-check in later! cya-Stacy

Hi sorry for no posts lately,and the lack of new photo's.We gotta get a printer or a scanner to post new pics,money is low,but my biceps sure arent!.I worked out 3 times this week with almost no pain in my forearms!.I went my friend Jill's party last nite with my bf and it was a great time!It was chilly last nite but my bf insisted on me wearing something that showed my arms,so I wore a basic t-shirt with my sleeves covering just my shoulders,gotta say my arms looked good!.I had worked out ealier in the afternoon and a little more before I showered to go to the party so my biceps were really pumped.We got to the party and I was talking to Jill and my bf was talking with a friend of his across the room.Sue was there she has been after my bf for along time,it's a long story and don't want to get into that but what happened next was so funny I have to tell you!.Sue walked over and she knows about my crash and tried to make me jealous."Hey Jill,I have been working out wanna see my muscle?".Sue stated.Jill didnt seem to care but said ok.Sue flexed and a little bump came out,not to impressive."Not bad Sue".Jill said.Sue looked at me and asked-"Feel it Stacy,its hard too!.She was tryin to piss me off,it worked.I put 3 fingers on top of her muscle and pushed it down(lol)-"OWW-bitch that hurt!,let me do that to you!,god that hurt!"I was laughing inside,whimpy muscle.We had just got there and I still had my leather jacket on."You wont be able to push mine down".I told her."Bullshit!you dont have a muscle!".Finally I was going to put her in her place.I took my jacket off and handed it to Jill.My black t-shirt made my arms look big."Wow Stacy,guess you have been workin out!"Jill said."Yeah right,look they are flat!".Sue said.I raised my left arm up and bent my elbow so my fingers touched my shoulder but I didnt make a muscle.I looked at Sue-"I will give you a head start,Push down before I flex".I told her,she pushed hard on where my muscle was going to peak.I flexed slow and her fingers started to rise up,I'd say it was half flexed and she got a puzzled look on her face,then I snapped it up and my peak pushed her fingers out of the way(lol)her mouth dropped open "What the hell!?!".Sue was surprised at the size of my muscle,she had all four fingers trying to push my ball down,she was pushing so hard her hand started to shake,but my muscle didnt move!.The site of her fingers curled over my peak was cool!.I dropped my muscle down and popped it up like 5 times,it seemed to grow with every flex."Told ya".I remarked"God Stacy thats a nice muscle".Sue said in a pissy way.My bf came over and asked what was going on."Sue tried to push my muscle down".I smirked.Sue spoke up-"Yeah but I can beat you armwrestling,I'm very strong".Whatever I thought and turned her down."Maybe,maybe not but thats not why were here".And my bf and I walked away and mingled with some friends,I hated the fact she was here but happy my muscle imbarressed her,she kept staring at me and my bf it was pissin me off.We kept our distance from her for a couple hours,then she came over and made me an offer I could not refuse."20 bucks says I will slam your arm down,both of them!".I thought she was brave seeing how my biceps are bigger than hers."You're on"I wasnt scared.We went to the kitchen table,with most of the people from the party right behind us.We used right arms first,we locked hands and Jill counted to 3 and we started she grabbed the edge of the table with her left hand for leverage but it didnt work,niether one of us got an advantage,we were staight up.She clenched her teeth and pushed hard and my arm moved towards the table.Her eyes wided thinkin she had me.I looked at my muscle which was flexed a little,I watched as I popped it up and in one strong and steady push put her arm down."F....Damn it"She shouted.I didnt say anything my bf stood there with a big smirk."Ok I'm left handed your done this time".Yeah ,whatever-I really hate her,I normally dont hate anyone,but she is a b..ch!.We locked left hands and Jill started us again,she was pushing with everything she had,I looked at her and said-"Jill said go didnt you hear her?"Pissin her off,We were straight up I looked at her and dragged her eyes to my unflexed muscle,I popped it up and the peak,towered over hers,she looked up at me like WTF? and this time slammed her hand pretty hard on the table."That will be 20 bucks please".She really wanted to punch me in the face,you could tell,but she's not stupid.Everyone went back to drinkin and having fun,my bf and I stayed in thekitchen with Steve and Mary a couple that we have know for a while and Mary asked-"Wow Stacy your arms look great".I told her I worked out most of the week."Can I feel it?" she asked."Yeah,go ahead".I flexed my left arm so she could feel it from the rear,friggin thing was very peaked(lol)"Wow that's hard!".Mary said."Have you measured it?".She asked."Yup,it's 14 after a good workout"I stated."That's awesome!"Mary said with a confused smile,like why did't her arm look like mine,too funny.Anyway we stayed for another hour and went home,my bf was very turned on about what happened and surprised me when we got home.I was in bed and he came out of the bathroom with a bottle of body oil,lavender I think,smelled good.He sat behind me and rubbed it on my arms,He had me put my left elbow on his knee,and I flexed over and over sometimes fast sometimes slow,I reached over and turned the light off and lighted my candle on my nite stand and went back to flexin,my peaked ball looked so cool in the candle light,he kept rubbing the peak,REALLY turning me on,this went on for about 5 mintues same arm same muscle,it was really getting pumped,it looked so defined with the oil on it,I flexed it up real slow at one piont,seemed like it took 10 seconds to fully peak,the ball kept rising,and his you know what rose also,anyway you know what happened after that.I will post new pics. as soon as possible!.Thanks Stacy

Hi everyone!,sorry for not posting in awhile,we have been very busy.I have been working a ton of overtime,gotta rake in the cash!.I also have been lifting, ALOT!!,not just arms have been working on everything,I went to the gym for the first time in a long time!,my forearms are doing great now that I workout regular basis,my confidence is way up and I'm pumped about getting in shape,EVERYWHERE.I'm commited to rebuilding my body and getting my mind back on track.My bf has given me the energy I needed to do this.I have lost weight(12 pounds) and I feel great!.My bf wants to hold off on new pics for now.We have been getting nasty e-mails,etc. for our webshots page,he almost took all the pics off he was so pissed,but I didnt want them off,some e-mails were very positive,I love nice comments about my biceps,not getting as much as I like but its ok.I have been workin on triceps alot they are getting pretty firm!,my calves are just plain HUGE!!,my god I love how they look,my bf needs both hands to cover one of them!(he is jealous!!LOL)they are almost 17 inches! after alot of calve raises!.My shoulders are very sore I never have work on them so they hurt most of the time,he says we have to bring them along slowely.My biceps are very peaked and I got a vein starting to show on both of them!.My left unflexed is 12 inches and almost 14 flexed!,the peak is really poppin!,more defined and it is very hard!.My right is the same unflexed and 13 and a half flexed,but as always my left peaks higher,that 2 inch peak is makes a big difference.I find myself flexing in the mirror alot,I like to watch the ball rise out of my arm.It looks crazy huge after a workout,I think it was two days ago I flexed and measured in the mirror and it was over 14 inches!,very cool.It's not a wonder my bf cant stop touching my biceps!-I love it(lol).Well keep the POSITIVE comments coming and keep PUMPIN!!,tks.STACY

bloodthirsty_moose

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 01:36:31 am »

You have been positve with me since first post I put on here and I thank you.I don't understand people a website that begs for girls and there biceps etc. and they post crap about it go figure!.Jealous is right!they hate to see girls or in my case a women with bigger peaked biceps than them.There's nothing wrong woth women with muscles,there is a limit in my mind and I'm not going to cross that line.I just want a firm body for my bf who has a bicep fetish.Looking on the internet at other women I love the look of fitness women,Macey Boudreau has incredible peaks on her biceps,I know I cant get biceps like that but nothing wrong with trying!.Her entire body is remarkable,I would love to have a body like hers.Maybe if some of these rude comments would not be made if they felt my 14 inch peaked ball!!. tks.Stacy

Hi guys how's things?,thank you all for the comments and the help you have givin Stacy and myself,we are thankful and hope they keep coming.Sorry about new pictures but I have been ticked off with e-mails,I know it sould not bother me but I dont want her exposed to negitive nonsense.She is doing great with her workouts and her attidude is right were it sould be.I wanted to share a quick story with everyone...my birthday was last week and man what a present I got!.I took Stacy to dinner and then went to a friends house afterwords for a few drinks,gotta release stress ya know.So on the way home Stacy began to get frisky,she was wearing her jacket,with a longsleeve pull over underneath,she removed her jacket and then her shirt,she had on a tanktop under it.She didn't say a word and started to flex her left arm and squeezing it,then she put her elbow on the dashboard so I could see he muscle from the rear.She looked at me with a huge smile and turned on the dome light in the car.She flexed again and again then popped the peak up hard and held it there staring at it.She looked at me again..."Go ahead,feel it I know you want too".She said.So I drove with one hand and one eye on the road and my other on her peaked rock."Is that a holy f..k me muscle or what!!".She offered."Awesome sweetheart" is all I could come up with."Just wait till we get home!".She fired back.We got home and we were going in the house and she told me My present was in the trunk.I opened up the trunk and there was a preacher bench,assembly required.To make a long story short,I put the bench together and she came out of the shower with shorts on and a new black spandex longsleeve top.I was speechless,she gave me a huge kiss and started to lift on the new bench.I gotta say it as an incredible sight as she curled the weight and her biceps stretced the spandex,then she blew my mind and put the e-z curl bar back and grabbed the 40 pound dumbell,with her right arm she curled it 15 times,set it down and held her arm up and displayed a big black ball.She looked at my crotch-"Got a problem there?".she asked with her typical smirk.She dropped her arm before I could feel it."Hold on there stud,not done yet".She picked up the weight again,still the right arm-10 more curls and her arm was pumped the last curl was hard for her,so I helped her push it up.She shook it off and stetched her arm out,then walked over to me and flexed her muscle,"Ok tough guy feel that!".She bragged.I could not believe the size and hardness of the black ball in front of me."My god honey!it's gonna explode!".I was shocked she did that many curls with that weight."Ok,time for the super peak".She meant her left arm.She sat back on the bench and grabbed the forty and began curling,she did five curls and that peak showed right away with every curl it seemed to rise higher.She never took her eyes off her muscle,concentrating on the muscle,just like I taught her-18 curls later her muscle was huge!.She dropped the weight and popped her muscle up."How's that!".She asked.My eyes froze on the high ball on top of her arm."Wow,hun-it's huge!".I could not believe the weight she was throwing around."Stand over my shoulder so you can see the peak while I curl it".She offered.I walked behind her and she picked up the weight and started to curl again.My god you sould have seen this! I watched her muscle peak for 12 more curls.She held it up on the last one with her muscle peaking."Feel it honey!".She asked.I placed my hand on her muscle,I think I turned blue as it was so peaked and hard I just wanted to jump into bed with her."My god Stacy!".I fired back.She sat straight up and bent her elbow so her fingers touched her shoulder,with no muscle-"Put you fingers right here".She grabbed my hand and placed my fingers where that muscle was going to bulge.this was the sexiest flex I ever saw,very slowely she began to rise her muscle."Damn Honey that's awesome!".I said."Ummm,can I finish flexing?".She fired back.I thought no f..king way!It was half flexed,my fingers went higher as her peak swelled out of her arm,finally it reached it's peak-my god what a peak it is!."Quick grab the tape!,shit friggin look at that!!".She was freakin out.I went across the room to grab the tape off the dresser,on my way back she unflexed and bent her wrist backwards and went into a full flex again,it looked higher with her wrist bent like that.I wrapped the tape around her pumped ball,14 and a half.The smile on her face was the greatest thing I ever saw,for what she has been through."Wow,look at that,shit!".She was so proud.Then came the best presant I could ask for."Oh,probably the spandex makes it 14 and a half,hang on".She stood up and took her top off looked in the mirror and did a double bicep flex,my heart skipped a beat as she stood there topless with two bulging biceps throbbing out of her arms.She kissed me again and flexed her left arm and told me measure it now-still 14 and a half,my god what a great peak she has,turns me inside out.Well you know what happened next-keep the GOOD commments coming and you all can see her "HOT" biceps!!,thanks

Thanks for the comments Raazor!.I was shocked at the amount of weight I lifted and even more surprised at the size of my biceps!,you sould have seen his face when he wrapped the tape around it and it read 14.5 inches(lol) he coulnd'nt believe it!.The next morning after my shower I flexed in the mirror and DAMN! they were peaked!,easly I could look at them all day!(LOL).We had our Halloween Party last night,had a few people over 15 to be percise.I dressed as a Cheerleader and had on a sleeveless top-I got alot of attention!.My sister has started dating a new boyfriend and he was amazed at my bicep development.When she introduced me to him he said."Wow,do you workout?".He squeezed my arm that was just hangin down my side.I smiled ,"Yes,I love it!".He waited for a flex but I didn't give one.All night he kept looking at me and my arms I could tell he was DYING to see my muscle,I didnt want to piss my sister off so I didnt want to show him.Later in the evening my sis came over and told me he kept talking about my arms and how he wanted me to show him my muscle and he wanted to armwreatle.He was puttin the beer down pretty good and his "beer muscles" where getting the best of him.He is about 5'9 good build,his t-shirt displayed bigger arms than mine but he was attracted to mine-go figure(LOL).About an hour later he finally got the nerve to ask to arm wrestle.I excepted and told him I had to go to the bathroom first-even thought I didn't need to-I went to the preacher bench and curled the e-z curl bar with 50 pounds on it 20 times and went back.We locked hands on the kitchen table,he was staring at my freshly pumped right arm a small vein rode down from my shoulder and across the top of my unflexed muscle.My sis got us started and much to my surpise I held him straight up,my muscle was peaked a little I did't push real hard as he could not take his eyes off my ball of muscle.I was looking at him and fully flexed I could feel the muscle rise and his eyes popped out of his head!(LOL)I pushed as hard as I could and his arm started to go down,just about had him and he stopped me,and pushed me back to start,his eyes were still tranced on my muscle,he pushed hard and I was going down.My vein was no longer smallit was thick and curled nicely over my peaked bicep.I did't want to lose I pushed him back to start and really flexed and pushed hard my bicep was popped up hard,it looked like a baseball,his muscle was big but without a doubt mine peaked higher than his,and my left arm as you know-peaks higher than my right.My sister freaked at the size of my muscle,"God look at that!"She said and her bf must have got excited about her statement and I pushed him down to the table."Wow youre pretty strong..can I feel your muscle?".He asked.I looked at my sister and she just gave me the look of ,whatever.I flexed my pumped right arm and the ball swelled bigtime out of my arm(LOL)"Jesus!".He said.Gotta admit it was pretty big."Have you measured them?".Was his next question."Yup".I responded,with no results on what they measured,my sis was getting pissed."Well how big are they?".He wondered."Use your imagination,nice match by the way".I went back to the party,half an hour later my sis and her bf left,I felt bad for her,feeling like I exposed what I thought was a fetish for him like my bf.I gotta call her later hope everything is ok she really likes him.Sorry I dont know how to use paragrafhs on here-I know it's a pain in the ass,well keep pumpin!ty Stacy.

Hi everyone!,whats new? I'm here all alone!!.My bf is out of town for 2 days,I miss him already.He went to see his parents,his sister went also,I told her to keep her eye's on him(lol).I called him a few mintues ago and he said NO PICTURES!.We have a new scanner,but it's not hooked up,just sittin here in the box,damn it!.I told him I'm fine with the negitivity from morons so lets post new pics!,we haven't even takin new pics in forever!.I wish someone was here right now to take a picture of my left muscle!!..I watched that video of that girl curling 121 reps-MY GOD!!!,that was cool!.I curled 40 pounds 60 times with out a break,is that good?.My left peak is wicked poppin!(LOL).I'm sitting here at my desk and when I flex it with my elbow on the table,where the shoulder ends the back part of my peak goes straight up!,then it curves over the top to form a ball,crazy huge!.Since my bf is being a baby at least I can give you LIVE current measurments(LOL).We will start with thighs...right is 23 inches...left is the same,they are solid as pillars!(yes I'm in shorts) I put my foot flat on my chair and my right calf unflexed is 15.5,flexed it's over 16.5!-you could use it for a softball if you need too(LOL).My left is almost 15.5,flexed it's a little over 16,what the hell!-better do more calf raises with that one!,it's friggin hard holy crap!.Now comes the fun part! BICEPS!!!-they are very pumped too,from all them curls,hang on....going to preacher bench(LOL)....ok! 3 sets of 12 reps with 20 pounds,my biceps are SPENT!(single arm curls)I love feeling the ball rise when I curl!...anyway my right arm unflexed is 12.5...flexed it's one notch from 14! DARN IT...I could get it there,but my arms are tired! I put my fingers on my shoulder and not even flexin you can see the bump stickin out!....my left unflexed is almost 13...flexed is 14.5!!..you sould see it bounce up and down(LOL)now ya see it now ya don't,crazy!.The first pics I posted over a month ago they were 13.5-gained an Inch in a little over 30 days!.I have been lifting like crazy,thats why.I do biceps 3 times a week.I better back off I dont want them much bigger!.I would be happy with a jaw-droppin 13.5 inch CRAZY PEAK!, ya know what I mean?.Well I'm off,I will BEG bf to post new pics!.Maybe if another women or girls would post he might too!-keep pumpin!thanks-STACY

I hate not being with my MAN!!!!.I have nothing to do for a change,my biceps are sore from yesterday I did legs today at the gym,sitting down is good(LOL).So I thought I would come on here and ask any of you MEN have ever measured a female's bicep? or anything else I guess,more interested in biceps however(lol).I want details!,the size,shape and hardness.I know for a fact my bf has measured MANY of other girls biceps.He says the biggest he ever measured was a girl named Missy,she was a wrehouse worker and her right bicep measured 17 inches!!,her left was over 16.5 but not as big as her right.I did'nt believie him either till he showed me the pic. of her huge arm,with the tape on it.It not like a bodybuilder with 17 inch arms,Missy's muscle is pretty much basic execpt for the fact she has this nerf ball shaped muscle that sits firmly on top of her arm,the seperation from her tricep to bicep is CRAZY!-it looks like someone just stuck a ball in her arm-amazing!!.Someday I will find out about more of his "Women" that he had flex and he measured.If we ever get married I will have him post some of his expirences with these women-notice I said we have to be married(LOL).So boys give me something to read!!!!-let me know-keep pumpin!-STACY

bloodthirsty_moose

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 01:37:21 am »
Hi everyone,I really enjoy the new series about Sheri,I think I could take her however(LOL).Had a very busy week,work is booming and so are my workouts!.A month ago I was over 130 pounds,with my diet and workouts I'm down to 119 pounds.I think it's fair to say 100 of that is solid muscle!.I can see my shoulders are getting bigger and solid,my left bicep still towers higher than my shoulder(lol).The veins in my biceps are visable without flexing when I flex my left arm it just explodes into a high ball,my peak is out of control!-I never thought I could have biceps like this,my bf's fetish has got me liking biceps as much as him.I was at work friday and we have a new employee that started a week ago.Her name is Sue and she worksout also.I did't realize it till Friday,it's dress down day on fridays and she wore a sleeveless top with blue jeans.I saw her in the hall and introduced myself,could not help but noticed her toned arms.We small taked for a minute and then I asked her if she worked out."Five times a week".She replied.I said-"Cool so do I,I love it!".I told her.I reached over and felt her arm that was hanging down her side."Looks like ya got some guns there".I commented.She raised her right arm and gave me a rear bicep pose that would bring tears to your eyes.A huge smile flashed across her face."13 inches!".She boasted.I was turned on by the peaked ball she was displaying hard as a rock as I applied pressure to her stunning muscle."Wow sue,thats great!".I did't want to let go of it and I grabbed the peak with my fingertips like my bf does to mine.She looked at me as I stood there with my mouth half opened starring at her muscle."Can I see yours?".Sue asked,I had a sweatshirt on with a tank top under it,I flung my sweatshirt off and threw it on the floor and flexed my right bicep,it curled into it's stunning ball shape,vein and all."OMG!-look at that!".Sue was very surprised,"Wow you got good forearms too!".It felt so good to hear someone say that,after all I have been through.She placed her hand on my bicep-"Hard as rock,Stacy!".I loved seeing her hand strain as she pushed hard trying to dent it(LOL)."Almost 14 inches".I told her-"Wanna see my left,it's bigger".I said."No way!".she thought.I spun around to give her the same rear peak pose she gave me.I flexed it up slow and finally saw the look on her face I have been thriving for,her jaw dropped open as my high peak sat firmly on top of my arm,my vein ran wild over my curvy ball of muscle."God Stacy,thats huge!".Her fingers curled nicely over my peak-what a turn on!(LOL)."14.5 inches,I love the peak on it".I bragged.I bounced it like 4 times,it seemed to get bigger with every bounce,she seemed turn on as well,she gritted her teeth and squeezed really hard-the muscle did't move.Then she cupped the peak."Wow thats something else".We shared each others workout rouitnes and then went back to work,To say the least,it was very interesting.Gotta run for now-oh yeah-I use 25 pound dumbells for my triceps!,keep pumpin!-STACY

Thanks for the comments Matt!.I never thought of my weight and the size of my biceps-is that rare?,I never paid much attention about the combination,it does sound pretty cool(lol).The size is from doing triceps,I never did tris before and what a difference it has made!,my left bicep peak is so high to begin with and with the new tricep muscle just makes the whole arm look huge.My bf loves it because with my arm down on my side it does'nt look like it's 14.5 inches,but when I flex my peak just explodes into a ball,and my tricep pops out a little,I'm trying to lose weight because I don't want them bigger,I have cut down on bicep exercises because there are growing so fast and they are way ahead of the rest of my body,except my calves(lol).I'm not sure of Sue's age or weight,if I had to guess she's atleast 25 and maybe 120 pounds or more-she seems thick or big boned,but what a great peak she has.I invited her over tomorrow as it's bicep day for me,she wasn't sure if she could make it she will let me know at work.Thankfully bf is working at the gym till 9pm so we will be here alone,he only needs to see my biceps(wink,wink).I'm sure there are girls at the gym he keeps an eye on but he better keep his hands off or my 14.5 inch rock will break his neck(lol).I hope Sue comes over I would love to see that peak of hers pumped up,what a sight that has to be!.She freaked at the size and shape of my arms-wait till she she's my calves!,I wonder what hers look like?,she says she workouts so I'm thinking the whole body,come to think about it she has nice triceps,I was shocked at her peak now that I think about it there sure was nice triceps there too.I'm 35 and she's 25-and my biceps are a full 1.5 inches bigger,genetics I guess.Well if she comes over I will challenge her to armwrestle(hope I win lol)-I will update if she stops by,for now keep pumpin!-Stacy.

Hi everyone,how is everybody?.I just finished workin out with Sue!,before I go any further let me just say I wish I was 25 again!.She is VERY strong,my god I had to use everything I had to keep up with her.We did just biceps,if I didnt know any better I'd say we admire each others arms,is that weird or what?.Each of us wore tank tops and could not keep from touching each others biceps(LOL).We are getting along great,we eat lunch together everyday and she motivates me big time!.You sould see her biceps on the preacher bench!,both of them are very peaked after her first set she flexed her right arm and it looked like an orange! and yes very hard.When we finished her right arm unmeasured was 11.5,flexed was 13,so you can imagine the size of her peak!,very cool.She could not get enough of my left bicep,I think we worked out over an hour and besides curling I flexed for her the whole time!.Mine unflexed was 12.5 a little over to be on the nose (LOL)and my new measurement is now 2 notches over 14.5!-I'm pushing 15 inches!-unreal I have mixed emotions about that,I worked out really hard though,did't want her showing me up(lol).She weighs 127 pounds and is 5'4,great calves too,not like mine but very defined.I can't believe that my bf's fetish has worn off on me,the other night we went to bed and he started rubbing my left bicep,I stopped him and started to feel his,he had just got home from the gym,so he took a shower and his biceps were huge!,for over an hour I played with his arms,I'm hooked!!.We really want to start our own website,I talked to Sue about it and she thought it would be cool if we make money at it.Since we posted I check out female muscle sites all the time,I think there is a good chance we can make money,I feel terrible that he won't post any pics,he takes pictures all the time and our scanner is hooked up.The picture with the tape on my muscle at 13.5 seems like a life time ago!-you sould see my muscle now!-it kinda looks the same but the peak is higher and my forearm has more muscle.If I measure my left arm before a workout it's almost 14.Sue and I did armwrestle,she beat me righty and I CRUSHED her with the left-go figure!.Is it weird that I love it when she feels my biceps?-I think I'm losing my mind(lol)-keep PUMPIN-Stacy

Hi everyone-whats up?.I have a rare day off today!,sitting home all alone.I fiqured it be a great day to blast my biceps!.It's snowing today,yuk!!!-I got out of the shower and brushed my teeth and my bicep was bouncing like crazy!-totally turned me on.I did a double bi flex in the mirror,my muscles popped up and that made me decide to workout-not just a normal arm workout-a major bicep blasting workout,i'm talking curling till failure!.I started with the e-z curl bar(standing)with 30 pounds,just to get them pumped.Since I was in the mood,it did'nt take long to see the pump,I did 3 sets of 15 and my muscles were on the way.I set the bar down and walked over to the mirror.I put my right arm inches from the mirror(from the back)and flexed-a big knot popped out-vien included.I changed arms and my left looked deformed(lol)it also looks like a knot-but with a peak!.I grabbed the 20 pound dumbell and set my right elbow on my knee(bent over standing)and started curling,it's awesome to watch the ball while curling-getting pumped with every curl,I decided to start to max out,I got to curl number 20 and started to fatiuge-my muscle knot was now a baseball and still growing!I curled to 30,my last curl was tough but got it up-held the curl up for a second-long enough to place my left hand on my pumped and peaked ball.I set the weight down(still holding my muscle)I kept my elbow on my knee and flexed as slow as possible,watching my fingers rise like an elevator(LOL)until it ws fully flexed,a huge smile on my face,I was thinking

Hello John.I'm sorry I must have missed your last post.I remember you wanted a armwrestling match in one of your other posts,and I stated that I thought armwrestling was not one of my strenghts.However with my increased strength I probably would not mind armwrestling a man,I have in the past-but not since high school.I have armwrestled my sister and other girls,I don't think or I can't remember wrestling a guy.I do not have the money to come to Texas to armwrestle you.I have checked out your myspace page and I do agree with alot of your statements on your page.I am not ashamed of the size of my biceps,or any other muscle's that I do have(calves-16 inches)my shoulders are growing rapidly along with my triceps,I don't care what people think.For example I was at the store today and I'm sure everyone has had the feeling that someone is watching you,right?.It has been cold here the last few day's so I had on a thin long-sleeve sweater,my developed biceps filled the sleeves easily,so I found out.I was in the soup isle holding a can reading the back of the can,and out of the corner of my eye I saw this guy staring at me,maybe 20-25 years old.Don't mean to brag,but I do have a nice booty,but I could tell he was not lookin there,he was either checkin my chest or my arms.I looked down at left arm,which was holding the can of soup,with my wrist spun around backwards(to read the can)You could see my bicep form the sleeve into a ball.I smirked,not sure if that was what he was looking at,I set the can down and stuck my boobs out and he looked the other way.I picked up a differnet can and held it the same way,this time I tensed my muscle and he looked back at me.Hook line and sinker,you stinker(lol).I reached for a can on the lower shelf and did the same thing,this time my arm was in a concentration curl position,and I flexed hard and my peak pushed the sleeve up,you could plainly see the large ball sticking out.He walked alittle closer to get a better look,I set the can down(I'm laughin at this point)and grabbed one with my right,same thing-muscle pops out,he moves closer.I had the feeling he might say something then he might not,this was a weird situation.Sure enough,"Excuse me".He says."I could not help but notice the size of your arms".What do I do,flex for a stranger?."Oh...thank you".I replied."Good chance they are bigger than mine".He says."I love to workout".I fired back.I was getting weirded out,I fiqured I was at least 10 years older than him."Can I feel it?".He asked.I smiled,"I don't even know you".I told him."Wanna see mine?".He offered.I have really got a thing for strangers touching me,but my bicep fetish got the best of me."I guess".I told him."My name is Steve".He told me.He looked average height and weight,about 5'8 appeared to look a little skinny.He took his coat off,and had a t-shirt on(I'm thinkin this is a friggin grocery store and this Steve guy is going to show me his muscle,lol)set his coat on his cart and pulled his sleeve back and made what I thought was the most pathic muscle I ever saw on a guy-I havent seen many,but wow!,he had like zero peak(lol)If I had to guess MAYBE 13 inches."Wow,not bad".I lied to him."Wanna feel it?".He asked."Nah..I'm good".I replied.My arm is the same size,unflexed.I knew what was next."Lets see yours now".He asked.I did'nt want to embarrse him,but hey,watch what you wish for!.I raised my left arm so he was looking at it from the back and flexed.My bicep swelled through the black sweater and formed a perfect round ball."HOLYSHIT!!!".He yelled."Wanna feel?".I asked,poor guy I fiqured he might want to feel a real muscle.He felt it as his fingers ran across my high peak,his mouth kinda just hung open.He finally swallowed,"Wow,hard too".He was stunned."Thank you".I said,"Nice to meet you".I started to walk away."I did't catch your name".He said."I did't throw it."I replied.If I didnt know better,he's blowin his load when he gets home(lol),then again I could be wrong.Anyway,sorry John going to Texas isn't in the cards right know,thanks for askin-Stacy

How is everybody?,we are doing well.I thought I would give you guys a Thanksgiving feast,of my biceps!.I was lying in bed this morning on my lrft side,eyes closed.I put my right hand on my unflexed muscle.I felt this lump and flexed it slow and the lump turned into a ball,it made my eyes open wide!.I put my index finger on where I thought it would peak,and did I slowely made a muscle my finger shot straight up!-seemed like it took 5 seconds to finally finish its climb.I looked over and my bf was sound asleep-he didnt know what he was missing!.I layed there for half an hour playing with my firm,hard,peaked bulging bicep-it seemed to get bigger the more I played with it.Soon after I got up and went potty(lol).Messing around with my hair I noticed our hand mirror on the vanity.I picked it up and dont ask me why I thought of it-I put my elbow on the big mirror and put the hand held mirror on the inside of my left shoulder.Looking at my unflexed muscle in the hand mirror,I popped my muscle up-what a awesome view!!,my peaked ball looked fantasic!.I put the hand mirror ontop of my shoulder-OMG!!!my peak goes half way up my forearm!.I dropped the bicep and put my finger on there again and started bouncing my ball rapidly,over and over.I was in a trance watching my muscle push my finger up-what a cool view!(I did the right arm too).Time for a bicep measurement update!,I havent lifted for biceps since Monday,I'm slackin!-maybe after Turkey!,anyway my right bicep cold and unflexed is almost 13,flexed is almost 14.5.My left is two notches over 13-flexed it's in between 14.5 and 15 inches!,what happened to my 2 inch expansion!?!?.How about my calves?,my big,thick and softball size calves!,I love my calves!,bf doesnt seem to care but I love 'em!,with my left foot flat on the chair it's 15 inches,lift my heel up and it's 16 full inches!,and it's very round,looks awesome!.my right is just shy of 16,couple nothches,but is as round if not more than my left,looks like someone stuck a nerf ball in my leg,however it alot harder than a nerf ball(LOL).I'm gonna eat light today,will do a bicep blasting workout later!,i'm in one of those muscle moods!-want to get that left bicep to 15 again.For some reason I'm in the mood to armwrestle too,feeling strong today!.We are going to my parents for Thanksgiving,maybe I can armwresle somebody over there(LOL).Well there is your update,I will post tonight after workout!keep pumpin!-Stacy

Hello everyone!,Whats going on?.This board has seemed to slowed down a bit.No one has nothin to say?.I guess my new bicep fetish has no impact on you guys...I give you DETAILS on my biceps,The size,shape,the height of my bicep..and no one has nothin to say?...sorry about new pictures,not gonna happen.My bf wants to chill out!,my biceps are his to admire....if he wants to post new pics..he will post them.If I sound pissed off,sorry I am!.I have been drinkin tonight so bare with me.This board BEGS for female muscle...biceps?..I have got them,thick,peaked and hard as a rock!.I get no feed back,I'm pissed!,I'm sure everybody wants new pics. of my biceps.I want to post them...he says no,end of story.I have busted my ass gettin my body back to where it was before the crash,well I have built my biceps to the max,for my bf.My shoulders and triceps have grown with them(by the way bf is passed out!)My abs are not where I want them,but I'm workin on them all the time!..my butt, if I lay on my belly...you could drop a nickel on my ass,it will bounce back to ya!.My bf loves my body(as he sould)but my biceps...he cant get enough of them,day or night.I'm thrilled that I have been able to build my arms,the way that I think he wants them,but more important..I want them this way.I love the attention that my biceps get,the more it happens,I get that more satisfied.I can curl a ton of weight...because I love to watch my muscle's pump up.I never thought in a million years I would feel this way about my arms..but my bf's arms got me started,if he could get his arms peaked liked that...so could I.I guess I'm in love.Do I sound confused?,maybe I am,but I am attracted to my biceps,and his.There are some nights we dont bother with them,and some nights we just cant help it.He is VERY attracted to my butt,cant blame him!..gets me thinkin he likes something other than my biceps.My peak on my left arm is so high,there isnt time to search the rest of my body!,hes "done", in the matter of minutes!.As I look at my muscle right now,I cant blame him!.....you want natural baseball muscle?...look no further than right here!...keep pumpin!-Stacy

bloodthirsty_moose

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 01:40:04 am »
Hey guys,sorry for my last post,I had been drinking at a party and came home to see no responses on my last few posts.my bf says not to let it bother me and not to waste my time posting on here,I dont think he reads this site anymore,I believe he is getting jealous,not just from the size and shape,that he says that "he" built,but also the attention from other people that ask me to flex for them,like Steve at the store the other day,I told him about that and he got pissed that I flexed for him,bottom line I told him I can take care of myself.I went to my sisters party the other night and beat one her friends armwrestling!,HIS name is Paul.I had worked out before I went to the party,I mean REALLY worked out!,by far it was the the heaviest weight and most curls I have ever done.I did only two exercises,standing e-z curls,FIVE! sets of 13 reps,40 pounds.Yes,thats 65 curls!(LOL).Preacher curls,with the same bar,same weight,5 sets and 13 reps also.130 curls total!.My biceps were very pumped,my left peak soared off my arm,my right is lacking the peak of my left as you all know,there is certainly a peak there,but my left is just wicked!.After my workout I took a shower and got dressed,and as you can guess-I bought a new sleeveless blue blouse,and new jeans,not only do my arms look fantastic,my shoulders show with this new blouse,my jeans are a little to tight,but hey-I got a sweet booty!.I came out of the bedroom to get my jacket,my bf didnt want to we were fighting from my flexin at the store so he was pissy.He did not know that I had blasted my biceps like I did.He was in hi chair and made the comment-"Showin off the guns again?".He was not thrilled.I fired back-"You can go with me ya know,I hate to drive,remember?".Since my crash I hate to drive-even more at night."I dont feel well".He said."Whatever".I told him.During our conversation,if you want to call it that,he was staring at my pumped arms.I picked up my coat and he said-"Your arms look great".Waiting for a flex.I put my coat on and told him I was running late so I left.....I will start a new post since I dont know how to papragrafh on here.

Long time no talk!,how are you?.Thanks so much for the comments!.Don't think for a second that all that curling was easy!.I gotta thank my bf for teaching me the proper way to lift weights,breathing,the Right way to lift the weight,and most of all stanima.I could have curled more if I wanted to.After the standing curls my biceps were FULLY pumped LOL-you sould have seen them when I sat on the preacher bench,I grabbed the weight and before I pulled the bar up to my chin,they were popping!.I did not do them all at once,about three minute break in between.During third set of preacher's I thought my biceps were gonna explode!.When I was finished I did a left rear flex in the mirror,words can't describe!.

Soon after Paul's wife showed up,I was getting drunk at this piont,feeling pretty good.Paul and his wife were talkin at the bar,and she kept lookin at me,finally she walked over and said hi to my sister and we were introduced,and she went back to Paul.As he talked to his wife he kept looking at me every chance he got without his wife knowing.I never looked at him,pissing him off.He wanted me to know he was staring,I did but he didnt know it.My sis went to the bathroom so I was standing there alone,to piss him off more I looked down at my left arm,with the beer in hand and admired my muscle,and he knew it.This time his wife caught him looking(LOL).I dont know what was said,but she was not happy,I was laughing inside.It was getting late now almost 1:00 am,everyone was pretty loaded,including myself,but after all the looks I had gotten,I felt very strong,beer muscles,they say...the only difference is I have them,without the beer(LOL).You could tell Paul and his wife werent getting along and she went upstairs.Paul came over to me."My wife says youre a bitch".He said."What the hell did I do?".I asked him."She said youre flirting with me".He says."Whatever,do you think I'm flirting with you?".I asked."Yup".He said."Well,sorry,I'm not you keep staring at me".I told him."Well,you keep teasing me".He said."What are you talking about?".I asked."With your muscles".He said."Please,your the stud with the bigger muscles remember?".I told him."Why dont we armwrestle to decide who's stronger".He offered."I never said I was stronger than you".I said."But you act like you are".He said."Whatever,if you want to armwrestle me lets go".I really wanted to beat him,I was buzzing big time,I felt there was no one here could beat me,beer muscles(LOL).I went behind the bar and he was on the other side.We locked hands and his wife walked in,if looks could kill,I'd be dead.Ann said 1...2....3...go!,he got a small jump on me but I stopped his progress,just holding him there(right arm)my bicep swelled up."Look at her muscle!!".Ann freaked.I did not look at him,I was fighting to hold him in place.I looked at my muscle,then looked at his,his was bigger,not by much..it was very close.I looked at the clock on the wall,it said 1:32.He pushed hard and my arm went down a little further,but stopped him again.He looked at me and gave it all he had-my arm didnt move.I pushed and gained a little,I looked at my muscle and flexed as hard as I could,we were back to start.He reloaded and gained on me again,the clock said 1:35,I was getting tired as he was,as I held him there,my muscle was huge and peaked,I looked at his..I had him beat..You could tell mine was bigger.I blocked everything out,gritted my teeth,and pushed with everything I had we got back to start,then as my arm switched position my muscle popped up and down,I started to push his hand to the bar,his hand started to shake as he tried to hold me up.His hand was almost bouncing now,straining to keep from losing.I looked at my muscle again,I could not beileve my right muscle was this big!.I put his hand down on the bar.Everyone cheered.Paul was shocked at my strength.I looked at the clock that said 1:40-eight mintues,but I beat him,his wife had a puzzled look on her face,thinking a girl just beat her husband arwrestling.My right bicep was pumped and thick."God!,make a muscle!".Ann asked as she stood behind me.I raised my arm and almost painfully slow I displayed a huge balled peak.Ann grabbed it."Holy shit,it's a ball".she said.I looked as she felt it-looked like someone stuck a pool ball in my arm.Paul looked in mad envy as Ann checked out my muscle."Come on,I'm left handed,I'll crush ya left handed".He said.His wife,I think her name was Ashley said-Paul,can I talk to you a second".Man she was pissed."In a second babe".He responded,pissing her off more."Come on".He said to me.I was surprised he wanted to go again,because I showed him my left muscle a few hours before.We locked hands and you could tell he was pissed,he pushed as hard as he could right away,I held him there letting him use up his strength.My bicep was flexed a little,as I held him there,it was now 1:45am.He pushed me down further,Ann spoke up.."Your right arm is bigger Stacy,he's got ya this time".As my hand was about five inches from the table,I fully flexed my muscle,the height,size,and shape was mind boggling."HOLY FUCK!!".Ann shouted.As my wicked peaked ball shined from the bar light,I looked at my bicep and non-stop pushed his hand back to start and down to the bar."Fuck".He said...................new post

O...M...G!!!!,talk about getting a pump in your thighs!!,them wall sits are BRUTAL!!!!(lol).Just did it for 6 minutes,it that good?,man my thighs are burning!.My legs started shaking 2 minutes in,I may start using them in my leg workout,what a pump!.How is everyone? good I hope. I'm kinda bored,just read Amy's Conquest and a couple other stories,pretty good if that's your thing.I keep doing these wall sits I will be snappin some ribs too!(lol).I was wondering if I could crush a apple with my bicep,I would try now but no apples in the house(lol) and no,I'm not going to the store!.I noticed my bf has upgraded his biceps workouts,he's getting nervous I think(lol)he is always flexing and telling me to feel them,I do but not as much as I use to.Has something to do with my fetish I guess,really enjoying my bicep development,never thought I could build my arms to the level they are at.My triceps are noticable more than they ever have been in the past.WOW!,my thighs are 24 inches!!!(lol) god,I love wall sits!!.Calves are the same,16 inches.I wonder if my biceps can match my calves?.Are 16 inch arms on a women attractive?.Remember when I said I did'nt want huge biceps?,just jaw dropping peaks?,well so far I'm not passing that test(lol).I really enjoy working my arms,biceps by far are my favorite,in case you could'nt tell!.I was doing them yesturday,during preacher curls(I love those)my biceps look like coconuts!, could watch my peaked balls for hours!.What are some of our readers best bicep lifts?(men or women,well men I guess-women are scared on here!)Post them and I will try to beat'em!,well he dont know it yet,but bf is rubbing my pumped and burning thighs(lol)keep pumpin!-Stacy

bloodthirsty_moose

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 01:41:18 am »
Howare you?,I'm PUMPED as usual!,don't worry I'm her to stay!!!.I love to post about my muscles and episodes with my biceps.Who's this sleeveless chick?,I go sleeveless everyday(at home)we got 6 inches of snow,but our woodstove keeps it hot in here,can you picture me lifting wood to put in the stove with a tanktop on? I bet you can(lol).New pictures are a touchy subject right now,I want ot post some and on the other hand I dont.I really want to compare with other girls,but girls dont post on here,why?,I'm I some kind of a weirdo?,I love my biceps(among other body parts)and love to show them off!,does this make me weird?,I'm not a bodybuilder,or a fitness chick,with 13 inch arms-I'm just a women who was in a bad crash,met a great sexy guy who happens to be a personal trainer,in my eyes,he saved me!.He also showed me how to build big.....round.....hard....peaked 15 inch biceps!.
Hi gang!,how is everyone?,good here.My bf and I went to his company Christmas party last nite and as you can imagine there was muscle all over the place!(he is a personal trainer)during dinner we were sitting with two other couples and it didnt take long for biceps to come into conversation.Jack,another trainer spoke up first,telling my bf-"Beth has been working hard on her biceps for her Rowing,show him hun'".Beth looked at Jack a little nerved up,but was proud to display her muscle,she pulled the sleeve back on her blouse and displayed a highly peaked muscle."Nice beth,keep up the good work".My bf offered.Beth smiled looking at her bicep."Thanks!,see how high it is!".Beth bragged,nice height on her muscle,but....not even close to mine.As you can imagine I was dressed just for this situation.I had a strapless black dress,with a sweater over it,that I had not taken off yet,it was a little chilly.My bf looked at me,he new what was next(lol)."I got a muscle".I stated.Beth looked at me."Oh yeah?".She didnt take me serious."Lets see".She asked.I took my sweater off and flexed my VERY high baseball bicep."Wow!,look Jack!".Beth was stunned."Geez Stacy!,great peak,my god!".Jack said.My bf helped out."Isnt that something,she has gained a couple inches in two months".He said.I looked over my shoulder and this girl sitting kitty corner to me saw my muscle from the rear,staring at my big bicep,I gave her a little smile."Maybe you can give Beth some tips".Jack thought,Beth didnt like that."They are bigger than what I want mine to be,honey".Beth said.I thought what did that mean?."Nothing wrong with having big arms is there?,Beth".I fired back."They are your arms,you can do what you want with them,I dont want arms bigger than Jack's".She answered."Oh".I replied,didnt really care.That disscusion ended there and then it was time for cocktails,well more people drank mineral water than beer or mixers,BORING!!!(lol).My man and I were at one end of the bar and Beth and Jack were about half way down to the other end and the couple they were talking with looked over as Beth pointed me out.I knew she was taking about the size of my biceps,so I removed my sweater and put it on the back of the barstool.With my arms fully exposed,they stared at me.I took a quick glance at them and told my bf."What's Beth problem?".I asked him."Why?".He asked."Looks like shes talking about me".I said."Dont let it bother you".He told me.I dont like people talking about me,when I know they are.I took my bf's advise and ignored them.As they contuinued to look over,the other girl,dont know her name kept staring at my arms with a disgusted look on her face.I was getting pissed."Be right back Stac,gotta hit the bathroom".My bf said."Ok".I responed.I had enough of the dirty looks and walked over to them."Hi Beth,whats with the dirty looks?".I asked her."Were not giving you dirty looks".She replied,giggling."If you dont like what you see,look elsewhere."I told her,as I walked away I heard the other girl mumble something in my direction,"Whats that?".I asked as I walked to her,"I wasnt talking to you".She said."Ya sure?,sounded like you said something to me".I was steaming mad at this piont,beer muscles kicking in again(lol)."Nope".She said grinning ear to ear."Oh,I must be hearing things,I would prefer not to be stared at,if you dont mind".I walked back over to my barstool,the stares kept coming and my bf came back."Can we go?".I asked him,I had enough."What's wrong?".He asked."Your friends have a staring problem,and I want to leave".I wanted out before I said something that would get my bf in trouble."Sure,if you want to".He said."Good,I gotta pee first".I went to the bathroom,I didnt have to go,Beth's friend had gone in when my bf came back.She was in the stall as I stood next to the sinks,waiting for her to come out.The look on her face was priceless as I stood there,arms crossed."Oh,hi".She said,washing her hands."You got something to say to me,say it to my face".I told her."Nope,got nothing to say".She said."You're lying,I'm not an idiot".I said."Beth said your arms are as big or bigger than some of the guys here,thats all,she thinks it's gross".Sure blame someone else."And what do you think?".I asked.She looked out the corner of her eye."You have big arms,its your choice has no affect on me".She said.What a liar!,I know she said something in the group and I wanted to know what she said."I know Beth thinks it's unattractive,I dont care,what did you say when I walked away?".I demanded,I wanted to punch her really hard in the face,I hate liars."Nothing".she said."Yes,you did what did you say?".I was almost shaking,I was so nerved up."Look,I dont even know you,are you threating me?".She asked."No,I just want to know what you said to me".She finally gave in."Fine,I called you man muscles,so what,look at the size of your arms".She said.I looked down at my folded arms and my left bicep showed a bump without flexing."Keep your comments to yourself in the future,especially around me".I told her,what a brute I am (lol)."Fine,I'm sorry,To be honest with you,I would hate to get punched by those".She grabbed my unflexed left arm,I unfolded my arms and flexed a left bicep peak that would bring tears to your eyes."Oh my god!".As she squezzed my hard muscle."That's amazing!".What a suck up!,I still wanted to punch her.She let go and started to walk away."I didnt get your name".She said."Man muscles".Then I walked in the stall to go pee,she can thank her lucky stars that this was my bf party,I would have decked her-Keep Pumpin-Stacy.

I wish I heard of these a long time ago!,who needs to jog?,my god wall sits wicked pump my thighs!.I always do biceps and thighs together,I did a total of 15 mintues of wall sits,not all at once but maybe someday!.I also flex my calves while doing them,they normally cramp up so I cant leave them flexed for long,but damn!-talk about softball sized calves!-got them right here!,all 16 inches of them.Well I'm takin my PUMPED biceps and thighs Christmas shopping(BLAH)bf is off to the gym,post soon-Keep PUMPIN-Stacy.

Another boring Thursday nite,got tomorrow off it's after midnight,the old man's fast asleep,what sould I do?.Watch Leno? or Letterman?.I got a great idea!,how about I put on my new red Reebox full sleeve spandex shirt that is so tight,it looks like skin,grab my 20 pound dumbell and do as many curls as I can!,thought you might like that!,lets get started...brb.New shirt is on with my SHORT shorts(lol)god this shirt almost shuts off my sirulation!.Ok sitting in my puter chair I will do one arm at a time,right arm first(save the best for last)with my arm at my side(like standing)I will take the weight all the way down and back up...brb!.....10 curls(lol)this shirt is too sexy!!!.......total of 40 curls,ever see a pumped red ball of muscle?.Ok 40 left bicep curls coming up!....My god this peaked thing drives me nuts!!!.Now onto Spider curls,I put two chairs together lay on my belly with my arms hanging down over the edge of the chair..brb...right arm 30 curls,muscle knot poppin!!..on to the left....LOL 30 curls,my peak will make your mouth dry out!,I may rip my new shirt.On to concentration curls....right arm 20 curls,VERY pumped bulging red bicep(LOL)....Left 20 also,I set the weight down and left my arm in concentration position and made a muscle and felt it,my shorts are now "damp" LOL.(hope bf doesnt read this)I will reapeat the 3 sets...BRB.....OK!,WOW!-VERY pumped right now!,I love it.Right bicep measures 15 inches.My freaky peaked left is over 15 and looks like a apple!-oh wait!,we have apples(I bought a bag a couple days ago)lets see if I can crush a apple,with my apple!..BRB!!!...OH MY GOD!!!!(LOL) I did'nt break it but there is now juice all over the friggin place!!.It was hard because my peak hits my forearm,kinda hurt!..not much room in there for an apple!,looked very cool however-KINKY(LOL),not gonna bother with the right..bf will wonder where the apples went!,well gotta clean up the juice and take a shower,anyone ever massage a female's apple shaped bicep in the shower?-now THATS kinky!!!-Keep PUMPIN,Stacy.
Hi guys!!,how is everyone.Gotta say I'm a little surprised by some of the post recently,on the other hand I'm not.I get replies like this everywhere I post,everybody wants proof,like after a bicep workout take a picture with the tape wrapped on my muscle,quad and calve pictures.Guys on other sites are begging for pics of me curling on the preacher bench.This began as an experiment,I wanted postive feedback on my progress.I have gotten that and then some from all of you.I never claimed to be a "Fitness/workout enthusiast".My diet,I have a very hard time following it.The only body part I never miss a workout with is my biceps,I know that's not good,but during my progress of learning to lift the proper way and seeing my biceps develope the way they have,it has become a major attraction to me.I look at other women to see if they have muscles like mine.My bf says my increase in my arm size is due to my new triceps,I NEVER have done triceps,dont forget my biceps were just shy of 14 inches,BEFORE I started training on a regular basis.I would LOVE to post a video on you tube doing a bicep workout,everyones jaw would drop!.The size and strentgh of my arms would make your head spin(lol).I'm keeping my idenity private,for now.I never knew how nasty the internet could be.What's wrong with doing biceps at 1am?.I was a partier WAY before I started working out,what's wrong with letting your hair down once in a while?.DRUGS?????-OMG!!!-how in the world could I ever afford to do that?,it took us almost a month to afford a scanner(LOL)and it was only 25 dollars!!-these are natural biceps-always have been alway will!!.My biceps are not ALL muscle,because of my diet.I'm not lean,got some body fat-but know this....My peak on my bicep is higher than a lot of guys I have met in recent months.There arms measure bigger,but mine expand farther due to my peak.As you can see in my old pics,the peak was very visable,just imagine 3 months of a TON of curls,A TON of flexing!!!...ya get a bicep that looks like a apple,dont believe me?,well maybe some of you sould get off your DUFF and try it!!....here is my bicep routine,Standing e-z curl bar 3 sets 12 reps,35 pounds.Sitting on weight bench,single arm dumbell curls 3 sets 12 reps,25 pounds.Spider curls(for peak)sometimes I use straight bar but normally dumbells for 3 sets of 12 reps,25 pounds.My favorite is preacher curls 3 sets of 12 reps also with 25 pounds.Triceps I do kick backs with dumbell and over head press 3 sets of 12 reps for both.I also lay on the bench and use the e-z curl bar 30 pounds 3 sets of 10,by then my triceps are spent!.Try that routine for 4 months and see what happens!!.Funny no one else post pictures on this site,men or women.Keep PUMPIN!!-Stacy.

Hi everone,happy holidays!!.Just finished my shopping,thank god!!!.I will be glad when holidays are over,it's cutting into my workouts!!.My sister just left,we got up at 8am to finish our shopping and we came back to my house for lunch.Sitting at the kitchen table she noticed my muscle moving everytime I took a bite."God Stacy,look at your muscle!".She stated.I was wearing an old t-shirt that was way to small,the sleeves ended just over my shoulder,exposing the entire bicep.I looked down at my unflexed bicep and smiled."Cool isnt it?".I replied."Make a muscle".She asked.With that I raised my right arm and flexed my peaked muscle."Wow,look how high it is".As she felt it."This one is higher".I raised my left arm and displayed an unpumped ball.Her eyes widened,as she grabbed it."I need two hands!!".She said."I know,look at that".I pointed to the protuding peak."Shit girl,they are twice as big as mine,damn!".As she squeezed harder."I havent worked out this week,friggin shopping".I told her."I never watched you workout before,must be pretty cool seeing them muscle's get bigger".she stated."I planned on a workout after you left,got time to hang out and watch?".I asked her."Sure,I got about an hour".She replied.We finished lunch and off to the spare bedroom we went(it's now "our gym")so I could begin my workout,biceps of course!.I took my t-shirt off and worked out in my sports black sports bra,hey it's my babysister!(LOL).I began with standing e-z curls 30 pounds,I did 12 reps."Let me try".She asked."Be careful,you could get hurt you never work out".She did 5 curls and set the weight down."Hot in this sweatshirt".She took it off and rolled up her t-shirt sleeves and picked the weight back up and got to 12 reps.Much to my surprise,she a has a small muscle!."See how puny my muscle is".Flexing her righ arm and showing a little bump.She is skinny,always has been she weighs 122 pounds(pisses me off LOL)."There's a little muscle there".I encourged her."Yeah right,yours are way bigger".She frowned.I started my second set,same as the first.She curled ten times.I finished my set."God,look at that!".My left arm was getting pumped and she pionted to the vein.With my arm at my side I curled my wrist up and my muscle formed a ball."It's bigger than it was at lunch!".She said."Just wait till I finish my workout!".I warned her.She tried harder on her last set and got the full 12 curls.She walked over to the mirror and fexed both arms."Hey!,they are getting there!".She was excited,and she was right,her little bumps were peaking.To make a long story short,we finished the workout,preacher curls and spider curls-it was time to measure.Her right arm is 10.5 unflexed and 11.5 flexed,she was thrilled,it may only be 11.5,but it's a rock!,pretty defined little ball of muscle.She wrapped the tape around my unflexed left arm,13.5 inches."Wow!".She said.I flexed my pumped muscle,two notches over 15 inches,kinda looked like a potoato."Friggin shit,Stacy! look at that!".My peak was WICKED poppin out."Grab it with your fingers".I told her.She grasped my protuding peak with her fingers and tried to wiggle it."God,it's a fu..kin rock!".I popped it up and down a few times,then bent my wrist backwards and flexed as hard as I could,expanding my peak higher."MY GOD!!".She was flippin out(LOL)."It's Huge!!".As she wrapped both hands around my very peaked bicep.Shortly after she left and I took a shower,and I sat down to tell everyone about my morning with my babysister!-hope you enjoyed it!!-keep PUMPIN-Stacy.
Hey guys!,how was your holidays!?.I'm glad they are done!.We just got home from Virgina,had Christmas with my long lost cousins-has been forever since I have seen them,it was a great time!.Board here seems a little quiet,holidays I guess.Had even a better time on the drive home from Virgina.Bf was driving through Pennsilvania(if thats how its spelled)and I was noticing all the hills with snow on the peaks etc.-of course I thought of my biceps.I was kinda falling asleep,ready for a nap,so I took off my sweatshirt and had my t-shirt on underneath covered up with a small blanket ready to snooze.I placed my right hand on the side of my head and put left hand on my upper arm-so much for my nap!.I popped my muscle up a few times and smilied,flexed real hard and peaked at it-I havent worked out in two weeks-but the friggin thing is wicked peaked!.I'm thinking wait a second...this is my right arm!.I spent the next several miles feeling my muscle,grabbing the peak with my fingertips and shaking it,it didnt move an inch!.If my right was this big and peaked my left has to be insane,I was right.Same position as my right I popped my left bicep up,WTF!?!?,was my first thought my hand was completely filled with hard rock muscle.You can imagine how long I played with it-seemed like an hour!.Now it's pretty pumped so I thought I would freak the old man out.I pulled the blanket back and set my elbow on the arm rest next to him."Honey!,Look at this!".My bicep glowed in the sun light,very peaked ball of muscle."Wow!,it looks like an over sized egg!".He said."Watch this".I popped it up and down several times causing his penis to stretch his jeans(lol-sorry)"Honey,I'm trying to drive".He sadley complained.I said sorry and covered up my crazy peaked rock.A few miles later we stopped at a rest area and I took care of his "Problem" (lol).I'm glad to be home and cant wait to get back to blasting my biceps!.Keep pumpin!-Stacy.

bloodthirsty_moose

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 01:43:17 am »
Hi guys!,it's so good to be home!.I finished unpacking this morning,then had to pick a few things up at WalMart and then was going to hurry home and workout!,two weeks without lifting made me cranky!.I was on the way to the checkout and saw a 50% off bin,I always check them out!.I found a black Superman t-shirt(He was my favorite growing up LOL)and I thought it would be cool to wear around the house(dont ask me why).I got home put everything away and put on my tank top,Bicep Time!.I looked at my new Superman t-shirt laying on the bed and thought...what the hell,why not!.I put it on and it was about two sizes too small(LOL).If I flex a muscle,this sucker is rippin!,it was even tighter around my neck.I was pissed-I loved the look of the big "S" on my chest.I got the sissors out!.I cut the neck bigger and cut the sleeves off,now it's BICEP TIME(lol).I started with light weights to warm up,It's been two weeks since I lifted so I took it easy.I havent even flexed until our trip home(last post)as I started my second set,something was different,my biceps looked funny-maybe because of the two weeks off I dont know.I went to the mirror and flexed my right arm from the rear.I puzzled look came across my face as my bicep looked like a tennis ball,my right never has been this high,I unflexed then popped it up again,"WTF?!?!".I thought.I pionted my elbow towards the mirror and the ball appeared higher yet.I grabbed the tape and unflexed it was 12 inches.I flexed and it popped to 14,a full two inches!.I went to weigh myself...127 pounds...I havent been that weight in a long time!,Then I thought...my left arm!,back to the mirror!.My left rear peak looked wicked freaky!,hard to explain...my bf was right-an over sized egg!,the curve on the peak was sharp and totally round.I ran my index finger over the peak and to my shoulder and back again-OH...MY...GOD!!-what the heck is that!!!-ran through my mind.Unflexed it was a little over 12,flexed 14.5.THEY SHRANK!!!.I did a double bi-flex in the mirror and they looked like high pointed hills.Can someone help me out here!,what causes that???-whatever it is...I LOVE IT!!.keep PUMPIN!-Stacy.

Hi!,how is everyone?,good I hope.I tried crushing an apple with my hands,no go if my forearms were stronger I think I could.My bf says taking a break from lifting has givin my biceps time to heal,I normally do them every other day,but lately my fetish with them had me over working them.With the break the peaks are really defined.I just finished what I like to call a bicep failure workout,this time with a different twist.I did my normal routine and at the end I did "21's",ever hear of them?,they really pumped my biceps!.I did them standing with the e-z curl bar with 40 pounds.Then I tried a new movement,kinda like a modified concentration curl.I raised the platform on the workout bench at a high angle.layed on my belly with my arms hanging down,so I could fully extend my arms all the to the floor without touching it.I used the e-z curl bar again,30 pounds.My first seven curls were to half way mark.I started my next seven and my biceps were throbbing!.Now the last seven,when I brought the bar all the way up my biceps look like boulders!.Both veins were visable over the top of my peaks.I finished the curls and still laying on the bench I flexed my right bicep....O...M...G!!!-this bicep NEVER looked like this,I just stared at it without feeling it,the protuded peak soaring off the top of my arm made me want more....I flexed the left bicep...my mouth dropped open as the peak is still higher than the right,could not resist feeling this one(LOL)friggin thing is VERY hard,I unflexed and fully extened my arm out and still feeling my bicep,slowely I flexed it back up,as I watched my fingers expand to the pumped ball,I finished the flex and my hand is now full of rock hard muscle,I wanted more...so I got up and went to get my 10 pound dumbell and the tape measure.I returned to the bench and curled with the right first,I placed my hand on my muscle....60 curls later I never took my hand off my muscle.Flexed and measured to 14.5!!!.Holding on to the left muscle for 60 curls was AMAZING!!!!,unflexed to flexed is eye-popping!.Flexed and measured almost 15 inches!.Sitting here at my computer with a tank top on with pumped biceps,REALLY turns me on!,bf is going to get a bicep show tonite!!-keep PUMPIN!-Stacy.
Hi Biflexer!

Do you have any challenges with bicep workout that you van give me? I love a good competition;)

Fear of loss

Hmmmmm,I read your post a few hours ago and had dinner and worked out.However today was not biceps,my calves are VERY pumped at the moment.On the other hand,I cant turn down a challenge!!.If I remember right we did a lifting challenge last time,Right?.This time lets do bicep expansion,sound good?,lets get started!!.UNPUMPED-my right bicep with my arm straight out measures almost 12 inches,with muscle....just over 14 inches.My left bicep arm straight out measures a couple notches over 12,with muscle ...14.5 inches.Now the fun starts!!!-do the same lifting I do,ok?.These are what I call peaking exersises.Standing concentration curls;bend over letting your arm hang(bend to take pressure off your back)put your other hand behind the elbow your lifting with for support,this will avoid arm swing,using just your bicep,curl 25 pounds 15 times,two sets.I focus on my bicep..staring at it and thinking what I want it to look like.Using 25 pound dumbell again,lay on your bed(one arm at a time)put your elbow on the bed rail and do the same reps,two sets again.I love being able to see my muscle working,the peak gets higher with every set!!(LOL).When you finish the two sets,do a failure set.Meaning curl till you cant curl no more!!!;I did 30 curls with my right,well 29 and a half(LOL).My left I did 25,I got it half way to 26 and my bicep was very protuded!.Ok!!-grab the tape!...right arm straight out...12.5....with the peaked ball....14.5.Left arm straight out....over 12.5(closer to 13)with my flexed apple shaped muscle....almost 15 inches.Well try those exersises and let me know!!!Keep PUMPIN!!-Stacy.

Hey everyone!,how's thing's?.Been awhile since my last post,have been BUSY!.The old man is sick again!,for a guy that workouts almost everyday,eats well(drive's me nuts!)gets sick alot,this is like the third time this winter!.Anyway,lets talk about something else..ummmmm....how about my biceps!,thought you would agree(lol).I have been doing strickly peaking workouts,every other day for a week just finished a grueling one,wow my arms are NUMB!,not to mention thick!.Funny thing happened while I was working out,bf was and still is passed out on cough medicine,poor thing(lol).I was on my last set,thinking I sould do an extra one,due to the major pump I had!.I hear a knock on the door,who could that be?.I rarely get un announced visits,not thinking about what I was wearing(Tank top and shorts)I went to the door and looked through the window,it was my neighbor Barry.He and his new wife moved in about 6 months ago they have a child and a REALLY LOUD DOG!!(GRRR,lol)we helped them move in this past summer and they invited us to dinner for helping,but I guess we were busy or something,I dont remember,anyway I opened the door."Hi Barry,how are you".I asked.He hesitated,"Hi..Stacy I...was wondering if I could use your phone,I gotta make an important call and something is wrong with ours,no dial tone".He said."Sure,come on in I will get the phone".I replied.I brought the phone to him and he called the phone company.He handed the phone back to me as he did,he was staring at my pumped arms."Where's (bf)".He asked."He's in bed,He's sick again".I explained."Oh,that time of year".He said."Yeah,he's been sick a few times already".I felt like he wanted to ask me something,and I was right."Kinda cold to dress in summer clothes isnt it?".He asked.I chuckled."Not when youre working out".I offered."That explains it".He replied.I smiled-"Explains what?".I wondered."Youre arms".He said."Oh,yeah I'm just finishing a arm workout".I explained.He had a funny look on his face,he looked confused."They look bigger than mine".He mused."I have been working on them alot lately".I told him.He wanted me to flex,but I think he was embarresed or afraid my bf would come out of the bedroom."Can I use your bathroom?".He asked."Sure,just slip your shoes off please".I said.I think he wanted to see if bf was asleep(lol).I was standing watching t.v. when he came back."Well,thanks I gotta get back".He said.He slowely picked up one of his shoes."I feel funny asking but,do you mind showing me your muscle?".He asked.Talk about awkward!,it was my fault for opening the door in a tank top!."No,I dont mind".Didnt want to be rude!,I was a few feet from him and flexed my right bicep,my right peaked hard ball of muscle,vien included.It resembled a baseball."Wow,that's amazing!".He said quietly(LOL)."Thanks,take a lot of curls!".I added.He walked over,"Can I feel it?".He asked."Sure".I was feeling uneasy.He put his hand on my muscle(I was hoping he washed after he went to the bathroom,EWWW)."God!,it's really hard!".He freaked.I could smeel the soap on his hand so I felt better(lol)."Look at this one".I gave him my favorite left rear flex.My hard ball swelled out of my arm and the peak sat on top of the muscle,looked like a muscle on a muscle!!."Oooh Wow!!!,look at that!".He cupped my peak."I know this one is pretty peaked,see right here".I ran my finger over my highly peaked knot."Thats amazing,Stacy!".Saved by the bell!!,the phone rang-it was his wife(LOL).Needless to say,he said thank you and went home.I smiled and said bye.He looked a little pale(lol)must be my biceps got him fired up!-too funny-Keep PUMPIN!!-Stacy.

Hey fella's,how is everyone?.Me I'm fantastic,have been training hard and I have lost almost 30 pounds.My biceps have gotten smaller(due to weight loss)but you will not believe how peaked they have gotten.My bf an I went out last night and I flexed A LOT!!.I had my muscle shirt on(finally warming up!!)I had my girlfriend take some pics(BF IS NOT HAPPY)to post.My muscle's were really poppin last night(from all the flexin)Anyway,hopefully these new photos will change some peoples mind on here who think I'm a fraud...my tennis ball biceps sould change their minds

Thank you for the comments fella's!!.Glad you like the pics,they came out pretty good eh?.Took alot of work to get these peaks!,well worth it however(lol) she took a pic of my muscle unflexed to get an idea of how far it expands,but showed to much of my face.So you want to know what they measure?.Ok!!!...stop begging(lol)..unflexed it's 10 and 12.5 flexed!!.After a workout it pops to 13..next photo's will be after a workout.Wait till you see these guns pumped!,floors me!!.Calve pics too,as far as being as strong as I was,actually about the same,sometimes I surprise myself with my endurance.My biceps are more defined so they ache more often,sometimes they "freeze up" I finished a work out the other day and my right bicep was sticking up without me flexing,kinda scared me but my bf says nothing to worry about.My diet is hard,but WOW is it ever working!!,my bf makes sure of that.I workout at the gym as well as home now so I get the proper training I actually do half of the biceps curls I use to do,what a difference that has made!!.On my third set of spider curls my biceps look like pool balls(lol)they protude so high it's scary,my viens really stick out a lot more,in my forearms too.You can see in the pics my forearms are developed more also.My calves are more defined,they measure 15 pumped.Well have to run..thanks again for comments,check back with you guys soon...KEEP PUMPIN',Stacy.

Hello Guys!(and PEEKFREEK)just wanted to check in with ya and share my bicep episode from Monday nite.We(bf&I) went out to watch the basketball championship(BORING!!) at "our" bar.My Girlfriend I work with and her BF joined us,the guys get along great so we kinda had our own little party.We were looking around for cute guys(lol)however there weren't too many there.A couple tables over were two guys checking us out,smiling and staring at us but our men were too close to "play" back.So we went to the bar to get a couple drinks and sure enough they followed."You girls come here often?".The blonde haired kid asked."Yup".I responded."Oh cool this is our second time here,pretty neat place".He said.What a bland dork(lol)."Yeah,we like it here".My sidekick said.We looked at each other and tried not to laugh."So,you two seein anyone?".He asked."Yes,are you two dating?".I asked back."Kinda".He fired back.Yeah,RIGHT!!,just looking at these two,you could tell they were single,my experince told me so(LOL)."Well,nice meeting you have a good time".My gf said.We sat closer to their table,our men didnt even notice-too into the game I guess.The two clowns kept looking over to our table,then they decided to armwrestle each other.The blonde kid won,didnt take long either.My gf poked me in my side."What you wearing under your sweatshirt?".She asked."Take a guess".The wise ass that I am."Really?!?!".Her eyes widened."Show 'em!!".She begged.I looked over at their table,of course they were still staring.I went to the bathroom and came back with no sweatshirt on,My sleeveless blue blouse replaced it.The brown haired kid noticed right away and pionted over to me,and said something to his friend.I went to the bar again and he followed."Excuse me,do you workout?".He asked.I looked over at my bf,who had his eyes gluded to the tv.Without saying a word I flexed my left bicep,the ball popped out."Wow!,I guess so!!".He replied.I just smiled,I knew what was next."Steve wants to armwrestle you".He said."Oh he does?".I replied."What does the winner get?".I asked."I dont know,ask him".He said.Steve was about,guessin' about 170 pounds.I walked over followed by my gf,"Your friend here says you want to armwestle me".I asked."Sure,I noticed how defined your arms are,and wanted to see if they are as strong as they look".He said."How about for drinks?".I offered."Ok,sounds good".He said.To make along story short...I beat him in under 10 seconds.Shit,I guess they are!!".He mused,and felt my unflexed right arm,I raised it up and flexed,"Wow,look how high it is!".He said.I flexed my left,rear peak at him."This one is higher".I bragged."NO WAY!!,look at that!".He about shit his pants.Anyway-more new pics coming this weekend!!!,stay tuned-Keep pumpin-Stacy.

Hi everyone!,just got back from the doctor's and I go back to work tomorrow!!!!-I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,man I have been going bonkers over here.I am feeling alot better,not as sore like I have been for a couple weeks,he wanted to put me on lite duty at work but I told him there was nothing lite at my work(hence my biceps lol)for me to do,he just said take it easy for the rest of the week.I threw caution to the wind and did some bicep curls today(didnt want to ask the doc)nothing extreme only curled 10 pound dumbells....5 sets 50 reps(LOL)by the third set my bi's were pumped!-veins stickin out all over the place and my left peak so high and sharp I have been smirkin all day!.The old man got home a little while ago and I said.."Honey?".He looked over and I pulled my t-shirt sleeve back and gave him a left rear peak pose.The muscle slowely rose up into a hard peaked ball.His eyes grew huge."Jesus Stac!,look at that!!".He shouted,poor thing has not gotten a flex from me in a while..I havent been in the mood.He walked over and felt the peak."Wow hon!,my god it's hard!".He was feeling it from all possible angles."Hang on".I said,I got the e-z curl bar with 40 pounds on it and went into the living room with it and started curling."Be careful,did you ask the doctor?".He asked."I'm fine".I told him.He stared at my pumped arms as I got to curl 15."Honey!!,stop it!".He begged.I just smiled and did 15 more and set the weight down and gave him a double bicep pose,my biceps popped up sky high."Where's the Tape?".I asked."I will get it".He went to retrive our tape,in the meantime I poppin my left bicep up and down and gettin "Wet" (wink,wink)."Which arm hon?".He asked."Right babe".Thats my cue to let him know I'm horney (LOL)."13".He had the 13 on top of my peak,I lowered my muscle and it read 11.5,pop! back to 13 lol."Other one".He seemed to beg,I gave him a eye to eye."Ready?".I said with a smile."I think so".As he wrapped the tape around his hand was shaking.I held my arm straight out."10.5".He claimed.I curled my wrist and slowely made a muscle...11.5...12.5.....13..."13.5!,holy crap!look at that split right there!".He freaked,looked like a muscle on a muscle!,"Wait let me see for a second".He put the tape in the middle of the split and measured to the top of my peak,it was a little over an inch."Oh my god!!".He bellowed....I could go on,but gotta get dinner sorry!,keep pumpin!!,Stac............OHHHH hey Bec!,we lost our IM-Email me PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone!.I have a confession.My name is NOT Stacy.We used the name as a cover because we were scared to use my real name on the internet.We also didnt expect things to go this far.My real name is April,same girl,same hard peaked biceps!.I hope this does not cause a problem....the name Stacy does not deserve the credit for my highly peaked muscles.I posted five new pictures from last night on my webshots page to ease the pain LOL-DONT FORGET ABOUT BETTYBICEPS.NET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...JUSTICE needed to be served in this matter...KEEP PUMPIN'...APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  *MAK's Femuscle Stories* Biflexer's posts

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View