Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576320 Posts in 73314 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 11:32:00 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tina TrapQueen
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tina TrapQueen  (Read 10622 times)

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Tina TrapQueen
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2023, 05:55:59 pm »
Would guys still session with a woman if she has a flat butt?
No one thing is everything.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2023, 05:55:59 pm »

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2023, 03:10:20 am »
Saw her recently she beautiful in person with gorgeous face and insane biceps, pecs, abs and delts.. She has a nice squat booty.. I would definitely be seeing her many times over. 

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2023, 04:45:44 pm »
I just saw Tina last weekend, and I can assure that ass is growing...and striated as can be.  This woman is beyond amazing.  Tina is one of my all time faves...not just as a session provider but as a person as well.  She is freaking amazing.
Yo.

Offline jchill

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2023, 09:00:44 pm »
I have had a few sessions with Tina when she was exclusively UTR, I can definitely recommend.  I had a great time with her.  She has the elusive "cool chick" vibe, fun to talk to and hang out with.  The physique was on point, and her face is gorgeous.  Ever prettier in person, IMHO.  She is someone I would want to be around even if she weren't stunning and buff (but I am very glad she is).

I requested a muscle worship session, so as always, I can't speak to wrestling skills, if that is what you are into.  Her muscles are hard, round, and full, and feel great to touch.  I had her pose for me as I felt her muscle, and then massaged her for a good long time.  I was in heaven.  Her traps, pecs, and biceps are outrageous.  She also takes great care to look her best, hair, makeup, nails etc.  She was very at ease and comfortable with touching, but if you are looking for very sensual, especially HJ, BJ, FS, GFE, etc, I don't think she is your girl.

Treat her right, fellas, she's one of the good ones.

I will have my 1st session with her soon, looking forward to it. She ask twice as much as other gals I sessioned with, hopfully I will have my time well spent.

From your experience, was she a clock watcher?

What was her price for an hour? Is she willing to do a 30 minute session?

Offline Viper4lyfe

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2023, 10:08:07 pm »
How is she?

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2023, 11:31:19 pm »
good
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2024, 05:48:50 pm »
Thinking of booking with her has anyone had a session with her recently and have feedback. She said she does doubles with Sydney Thunder? That sounds insane 😎

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2024, 06:36:30 pm »
Thinking of booking with her has anyone had a session with her recently and have feedback. She said she does doubles with Sydney Thunder? That sounds insane 😎
I am a big fan of doubles, but only for wrestling. If I were booking with TT, and everyone should, I'd stay solo.

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2024, 06:38:42 pm »
I am a big fan of doubles, but only for wrestling. If I were booking with TT, and everyone should, I'd stay solo.
Is she good then?

Offline glenron

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2024, 01:26:07 am »
Havent been able to actually meet because of travel issues and scheduling conflicts. But our emails have been promising and she seems like a quality lady who wants to give a great session!

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2024, 10:06:14 pm »
Seeing here hopefully this weekend as I agree with above. Tina is prompt and professional getting back plus seems like she is down to have a great session. Seems like she is going to enjoy it as well.

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2024, 05:02:39 pm »
Seeing here hopefully this weekend as I agree with above. Tina is prompt and professional getting back plus seems like she is down to have a great session. Seems like she is going to enjoy it as well.

Be interested in your feedback hoping to meet her in the U.K.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2024, 10:25:36 pm »
All I got to say is while her price is steep, what a woman! Does not do anything competitive or even semi competitive but was better at wrestling/beatdown then I expected and holy hell, I wanted to worship her muscles until my tongue turned numb..and it nearly happened.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2024, 11:24:56 pm »
Glad you met, the thoroughly ideal figure chick in my opinion. And her hidden smug/nasty side is just the sugar on top.

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2024, 05:13:33 pm »
She’s very pretty, dies she have limits?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tina TrapQueen

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View