Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574215 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 04:01:57 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Annie Rivieccio
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Annie Rivieccio  (Read 69026 times)

Offline josh3157

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Annie Rivieccio
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2018, 03:01:44 am »
I saw her in July. Still beautiful. Way stronger than I expected. Highly recommend.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2018, 03:01:44 am »

Offline muscman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2018, 01:48:43 am »
Yes very recently. Like some have pointed out the photos don't lie. Annie is a classy and fun lady with a face and body that defy age. She's freakishly strong, had me tapping in seconds with her scissors. Amazing lady!!

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2018, 10:19:55 am »
Thanks for the glowing endorsement. What type of session did you have with Annie?

Yes very recently. Like some have pointed out the photos don't lie. Annie is a classy and fun lady with a face and body that defy age. She's freakishly strong, had me tapping in seconds with her scissors. Amazing lady!!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline muscman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2018, 05:34:37 am »
Thanks for the glowing endorsement. What type of session did you have with Annie?

It was mostly light wrestling and muscle worship, don't think she's into anything competitive.

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2018, 12:08:03 am »
Hey guys, I saw Annie for the first time this week.  Of course, I've been interested for years.  She looked terrific with her face as beautiful as ever and nice, thick muscle.  Was surprised she did not have the deep voice like most of her peers.  We did a one hour MW session with role play/domination.  She was a real pro- took the time to ask me via email about things I liked in sessions and then remembered them once I was there.  She's good with the domination too, having focused on it in her return to sessions a few years back. 

I like upper body, and she treated me to a lot of bicep and pec posing and worship.  I have always been a big fan of her natural chest, which was a nice change from all the session girls with big implants. 

She's very easy to talk to as well.  I tend to prefer ladies like Annie who are in my age group.  Those of you who have read my posts know that I've been complaining about unproven session girls quoting huge prices.  Well, I'm thrilled to point out that Annie's session price is fair and reasonable. 

Just because I know someone will ask, we did not do FS.  She did not offer, and I didn't ask.  Did not get the impression it was on the table, which was completely fine with me. 

Go see her if you'd be into spending quality time with one of the legends.  I look forward to the next time!

Offline Javi45

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2018, 12:13:19 am »
Enoch thanks for the review. Sounds like a total blast!!!! From readin this, I may have to seee her now

Alina-fan

« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2018, 03:16:21 pm »
Annie is a legend. You're lucky you can book a session with her.

Offline josh3157

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2018, 09:08:21 pm »
Saw Annie in July and she is the best. Beautiful, strong and likes to tease.  I was telling her about a session I had with a friend of hers and she starting saying “poor baby”and “awe did she hurt you?” It morphed into sort of a therapist role play session. I really want to see her again and expand on it. It was hot.

Offline josh3157

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2019, 12:27:35 pm »
Seeing Annie today for the 2nd time. I’ll post a review but I already know she will be awesome.

Offline josh3157

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2019, 09:15:04 pm »
Saw Annie yesterday and I can say she is still looking awesome. She greeted me at the door with heels and a fishnet see through top. We did some muscle worship and arm wrestled. She is still very strong. She likes role playing and getting into any scenario you can dream up. She was my abusive girlfriend. She called me up early and we ran a little over on time so I got almost an extra half hour. Don’t wait to the last minute to book her!

Offline MrBogus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2019, 11:58:12 pm »
Does anyone know why she seems to avoid NYC? She keeps only sessioning in far off Buffalo, NY. She seems to head off to Toronto and other parts of Canada after so that may be why.

Offline Amzmick

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2019, 09:14:14 am »
Hope to meet Annie someday she is my all time favorite

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2020, 10:45:14 am »
Does she do tours because I was looking on session girls and she has no dates on there what so ever. If she does I hope she comes to Pittsburgh I would love to meet her.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2020, 01:48:13 pm »
She has toured in the past, with stops in Buffalo and Toronto. She might be driving the route from Atlanta for the Toronto Pro show. You should reach out to her to find out if she's making the trip this year. Or travel to Atlanta. She's a superstar.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2020, 02:03:08 pm »
Exchanged emails with her. I wanted her to come to northeast Florida to see me for an extended session and was willing to pay a premium, offer her references, etc. In a very classy way she declined saying she doesn’t like to travel for one session anymore. Too much travel. I completely understand. She invited me to take the short flight to Atlanta and see here.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Annie Rivieccio

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View