Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579394 Posts in 73928 Topics by 29360 Members - Latest Member: sexer May 11, 2024, 12:43:00 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Annie Rivieccio
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Annie Rivieccio  (Read 69324 times)

Offline artax

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Annie Rivieccio
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2015, 01:19:21 pm »
about a month ago she had a few travel dates listed that she cancelled due to injury, so my guess is that she is doing sessions but possibly taking a break due to the injury-  that was a few weeks ago- so depending on how serious the injury maybe she is back or will hopefully be back soon

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2015, 06:02:51 pm »
Annie is definitely offering sessions. She only does dom sessions but she can still be very sensual as I discovered the second time around. I can't wait for session number 3!

Offline artax

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2015, 04:00:38 am »
She doesn't seem to travel a lot but she has had dates listed on wb270 recently-  as stated in my above post she stated she cancelled last travel dates do to injury- hoping that she posts new dates soon but no inside info just hoping

fredzeppelin

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2015, 08:29:35 pm »
Who are you, Yoda?

UK_Fan

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2015, 11:16:57 am »
Who are you, Yoda?

I sense great fear in you, young Skywalker. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

:laugh:

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2015, 01:18:43 pm »

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2015, 01:27:13 pm »
When I saw her, she asked if I was into strapons, I said no, so it was never something she used.  She is very accommodating.  I mean, look, I've been fascinated with her for ages, so just being in the same room with her was a great experience.  And she doesn't charge too much, it's a good time, fun, she is still in fantastic shape after all these years, so go for it.

Offline TXToast

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2015, 02:18:34 pm »
I'm seeing her fr the first time in a few weeks. Can't wait! :woohoo:

Offline TCMiami

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2015, 12:12:07 pm »
Hey TX -
Let us know if when the session happened and how it went. She is my all-time fav. Had a session booked with her last time she was in South FL but she had to cancel at last minute. Would LOVE to see her.

TC
User is currently banned [View]

Offline TXToast

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2015, 06:37:19 pm »
I finally got to see her last week. All I can say is Damn!   She looks amazing.  She told me her age, which I won't repeat and I'll just say she looks much much younger than that.  She is much prettier in person.  Her physique was more than I could have hoped for.  She was wearing the outfit I requested which is a big deal because I have had girls in the past forget.  She told me she had notes which just shows she really puts forth a great effort.   I did MW and she posed in front of the mirror with me.  I'm 6' and 190lbs and in pretty good shape.  She dwarfed me.  She has a great sense of humor and she knows how to push the right buttons.  Do not miss her if you have the chance!!!

Offline n8w8

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2015, 08:37:32 pm »
I finally got to see her last week. All I can say is Damn!   She looks amazing.  She told me her age, which I won't repeat and I'll just say she looks much much younger than that.  She is much prettier in person.  Her physique was more than I could have hoped for.  She was wearing the outfit I requested which is a big deal because I have had girls in the past forget.  She told me she had notes which just shows she really puts forth a great effort.   I did MW and she posed in front of the mirror with me.  I'm 6' and 190lbs and in pretty good shape.  She dwarfed me.  She has a great sense of humor and she knows how to push the right buttons.  Do not miss her if you have the chance!!!
Nice review. I hope that she will come to Europe soon.

Offline dav085

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2015, 05:33:46 pm »
Did she ask if you were into strap on ? If she good at wrestling ?

Offline mjs5115

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2016, 02:28:57 am »
I recently had a session this past week with Annie while she visited Pittsburgh for the Masters and to do some photo shoots.  Annie is one of the nicest and sweetest person you will ever meet! So sweet and sexy; but also very huge.  She dwarfed me in size and was easily able to fireman carry me to the bed and set me down (I helped a bit by taking the flat back bump.)  She brought a pump band, which was a special request, and got a really good pump of her upper body.  She let me measure her muscles and the measurements are as follows:
Biceps = 16"
Calves = 16"
Quads = 23"

She had an amazing display of muscle control, just bouncing her pecs with the greatest of ease.  She showed off her strength by ripping out of a tank top, another special request, and did it easily.  It was a very fun and sensual muscle worship session; with her being playfully dominant.  She has one of, if not, the best most muscular pose I have ever seen.

Recommendation: Must See 10/10

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2016, 01:43:31 pm »
Sounds like Annie is as good as ever.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2016, 07:46:38 pm »
It was a very fun and sensual muscle worship session; with her being playfully dominant.  She has one of, if not, the best most muscular pose I have ever seen.

Recommendation: Must See 10/10
Annie doesn't look her age and outdoes ladies who are half said age. It's so great that she came back a few years ago. Just a fabulous woman. As said above, a must see if you are interested and have the chance to see her.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Annie Rivieccio

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View