Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574489 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 11:13:48 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tall beautifull Blythe
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tall beautifull Blythe  (Read 62288 times)

Offline LynnD

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Tall beautifull Blythe
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2015, 06:27:16 pm »
Bulldozer. That's the great aspect of all the different types of people offering sessions and types of clients. If we were all the same size and skill we wouldn't need this forum. Although I'm 10-15 pounds more than my normal weight of 175 (currently 185-190 the past two years) I'm still "only" an average guy at best. I'm much smaller, and obviously, much weaker than you. I'm 4" shorter and 50-55 pounds lighter than you so my experiences with the same women will likely have a different outcome. I know you're aware of that.

I didn't find Amazon Amanda or Tall Beautiful Blythe to be overly dominant or perfect submission wrestlers. Both would struggle against a strong man your size. Blythe is more competitive though and in my opinion would get you to submit at least a few times. Both ladies are very large and stamina is an issue. For short bursts they're very tough. Way too much for me. FYI - Blythe is bigger than Amanda in my opinion. I though Amanda was on the high side of 6'2". Blythe is an honest 6'5". I could reach around Amanda's chest and waist and touch my hands together (71" arm span). I could not reach around Blythe. Anywhere. Hips and thighs are about the same size on both. Blythe has a bigger upper body for certain. I'm broad shouldered for my size, but when I stood even with her shoulders on one side my other shoulder didn't even extend to the edge of her chest, let alone her shoulders. She was probably 6-8" wider than me!  My hips were less than half as wide!  I was honestly intimidated by Blythe's size.

I've had a lot of sessions with large ladies. I'd put Blythe in the top 3 and Amanda in the top 7. Both worth a visit.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2015, 06:27:16 pm »

Offline petitskinny

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2015, 07:56:28 am »
Hello,

Would you mind to talk about the 2 other large girls you put in your top 3 ?

Thanks !!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bulldozer. That's the great aspect of all the different types of people offering sessions and types of clients. If we were all the same size and skill we wouldn't need this forum. Although I'm 10-15 pounds more than my normal weight of 175 (currently 185-190 the past two years) I'm still "only" an average guy at best. I'm much smaller, and obviously, much weaker than you. I'm 4" shorter and 50-55 pounds lighter than you so my experiences with the same women will likely have a different outcome. I know you're aware of that.

I didn't find Amazon Amanda or Tall Beautiful Blythe to be overly dominant or perfect submission wrestlers. Both would struggle against a strong man your size. Blythe is more competitive though and in my opinion would get you to submit at least a few times. Both ladies are very large and stamina is an issue. For short bursts they're very tough. Way too much for me. FYI - Blythe is bigger than Amanda in my opinion. I though Amanda was on the high side of 6'2". Blythe is an honest 6'5". I could reach around Amanda's chest and waist and touch my hands together (71" arm span). I could not reach around Blythe. Anywhere. Hips and thighs are about the same size on both. Blythe has a bigger upper body for certain. I'm broad shouldered for my size, but when I stood even with her shoulders on one side my other shoulder didn't even extend to the edge of her chest, let alone her shoulders. She was probably 6-8" wider than me!  My hips were less than half as wide!  I was honestly intimidated by Blythe's size.

I've had a lot of sessions with large ladies. I'd put Blythe in the top 3 and Amanda in the top 7. Both worth a visit.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline LynnD

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2015, 04:07:11 pm »
Both are retired now. Isabelle Big & Strong and Skytriss. I have not met Isabelle, but have many friends who have confirmed her capabilities. She's probably the best to ever offer sessions in my opinion. A very, very close second would be Skytriss. Met her 3 times. Just an amazing woman. Tall (6'6"), huge (300+) and incredibly strong. She honestly struck fear into me numerous times. She just toyed with average guys.

Offline petitskinny

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2015, 07:15:06 pm »
Please, let us dream by explaining in details what you did witk skytriss !! Did she lift you ? How far did she go ?

Thanks

Both are retired now. Isabelle Big & Strong and Skytriss. I have not met Isabelle, but have many friends who have confirmed her capabilities. She's probably the best to ever offer sessions in my opinion. A very, very close second would be Skytriss. Met her 3 times. Just an amazing woman. Tall (6'6"), huge (300+) and incredibly strong. She honestly struck fear into me numerous times. She just toyed with average guys.

frowmansurfdude2

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2017, 07:05:18 pm »
Does anyone Know if Blythe is still sessioning?

Is it possible to get her contact from anyone here.  is that okay to even do?  Id like to schedule a session with her.  I live in Los Angeles, and I believe she does too.  Maybe she'll do a local session, I have no idea lol.

Offline petitskinny

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2017, 07:53:03 pm »
According to Amazon Amanda, she really does not want to do session any more and it's true she lives in LA.

I suggest you to get in touch with amanda by twiter and ask her very gently to send your request to blythe. Maybe it could happen...

Is it possible to get her contact from anyone here.  is that okay to even do?  Id like to schedule a session with her.  I live in Los Angeles, and I believe she does too.  Maybe she'll do a local session, I have no idea lol.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2019, 05:11:17 am »
I finally met Blythe in LA, for a long time I had been assuming she wasn't doing sessions anymore and I'm so glad that proved not to be the case.
I don't like using rear chokes in my sessions, i just don't find doing so interesting. Keeping that in mind I was completely steamrolled, she did whatever struck her fancy at the time with my body and although it left me sore later I enjoyed every bit of it. She looked good, obviously not fit but everything about her body had a nice shape to it and up top I found her cute.
She's a great lady to chat with, she's had lots of adventures and is friendly as can be until you give her the ok not to be. Definite recommend if you happen to get a reply to your emails.

Offline petitskinny

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2019, 11:25:52 am »
Quite a good news she's ok and still doing sessions !

Could you give us more details on what you did ? Did she lift you ? Were you naked ? Sid she go sensual ?

Thanks a lot !

I finally met Blythe in LA, for a long time I had been assuming she wasn't doing sessions anymore and I'm so glad that proved not to be the case.
I don't like using rear chokes in my sessions, i just don't find doing so interesting. Keeping that in mind I was completely steamrolled, she did whatever struck her fancy at the time with my body and although it left me sore later I enjoyed every bit of it. She looked good, obviously not fit but everything about her body had a nice shape to it and up top I found her cute.
She's a great lady to chat with, she's had lots of adventures and is friendly as can be until you give her the ok not to be. Definite recommend if you happen to get a reply to your emails.

Offline petitskinny

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2019, 04:40:45 pm »
Thanks for sharing !

Do you think she would allow you to be naked ?
Do you know her current weight BTW ?

Yes, repeatedly lifted and bear hugged. Session was wrestling and bullying, her backing me into walls and things like that. Not sure how sensual she might get, I asked her to tease me and I think she really enjoyed it, lots of smothering and ball grabbing.

Offline petitskinny

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2019, 08:42:44 pm »
Wow ! Being stripped by this 6'5 goddess might such an experience !

I'm not sure. She stripped me near the end of the session but that wasn't something I asked her to do in advance.
Definitely over 350 pounds.

Offline josh3157

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2019, 11:58:17 am »
Has anyone sessioned with Blythe since the move to Minneapolis? I was wondering if she has a good place in a good neighborhood or does she come to you. She has moved to my area and I’m excited to see her but I haven’t seen any posts about anyone seeing her yet.

Offline josh3157

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2019, 03:00:32 am »
Well, I emailed Blythe a couple of days ago and got no response. Has anyone heard from her since the move to Minneapolis?

Offline josh3157

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2019, 12:12:53 am »
I took your advice and I did hear back from Blythe. Thank you.

Offline josh3157

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2019, 01:30:41 pm »
Had my session with Blythe. She was my first tall big girl to session with and she is big. It’s hard to imagine her size until you are in the room with her. Her calves were bigger than my thighs. Her thighs were much bigger than my waist. She is a very big lady. Yes there is a lot of fat but she uses her weight well and she is very strong. Easily stronger than any FBB I have sessioned with. First time in my life I arm wrestled a woman where I was moving her arm down a little then I looked at Blythe’s face and she was smiling! All of a sudden our has moved back the other way and mine was down. She was testing my strength. That was her weak arm. If she lays on you, you’re done. You aren’t getting her off you. She bear hugged me into tapping. She carried me cradle style. I haven’t had someone effortlessly carry me like that since I was a child. I’m 6ft 215 lbs. She was playful, teasing and fun to talk too. I felt short, small and weak. Now that she is close to me, I’m sure I’ll see her again. 

Offline josh3157

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2019, 05:27:05 pm »
Had my session with Blythe. She was my first tall big girl to session with and she is big. It’s hard to imagine her size until you are in the room with her. Her calves were bigger than my thighs. Her thighs were much bigger than my waist. She is a very big lady. Yes there is a lot of fat but she uses her weight well and she is very strong. Easily stronger than any FBB I have sessioned with. First time in my life I arm wrestled a woman where I was moving her arm down a little then I looked at Blythe’s face and she was smiling! All of a sudden our has moved back the other way and mine was down. She was testing my strength. That was her weak arm. If she lays on you, you’re done. You aren’t getting her off you. She bear hugged me into tapping. She carried me cradle style. I haven’t had someone effortlessly carry me like that since I was a child. I’m 6ft 215 lbs. She was playful, teasing and fun to talk too. I felt short, small and weak. Now that she is close to me, I’m sure I’ll see her again.

Any other lifts? A woman like that I’d never wanna touch the ground

Thats all I asked her to do. She’s capable of doing lots of lifts but she does have to be careful of her knees aren’t the best anymore.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tall beautifull Blythe

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View