Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574184 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 02:41:05 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tall beautifull Blythe
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tall beautifull Blythe  (Read 62292 times)

cgl

Tall beautifull Blythe
« on: June 25, 2014, 05:51:12 pm »
Who has met  6'5/350lbs Blythe ? Is she still active ? Any L&C experience with her ?

Forum Saradas

Tall beautifull Blythe
« on: June 25, 2014, 05:51:12 pm »

Offline ofb2003

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Tall beautifull Blythe
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 06:18:13 pm »
I've known Blythe for years and have seen her many times.  Absolutely huge and immensely strong.  Not a FBB type though at all.  Total sweetheart.  Not sure if she does sessions anymore with the public, although I know she sees old friends.  She has a website out there somewhere and can be found.  Good luck.  She's a doll...and will totally physically dominate, guaranteed.

cgl

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 07:23:59 am »
Thanks for shar

cgl

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 07:25:53 am »
hanks for sharing !

Could you give us more detail on what happend during your seesion ? Did she lift you ? What do you wear ? Armwrestling ? Any kind of release ?

Offline ofb2003

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2015, 04:09:42 pm »
Let me give you some perspective.  Try to understand that she is enormous, bigger than anyone you'll meet.  At 6'5" and (easily) 350lbs., her sheer size is overwhelming.  I couldn't get my arms around her ass and I'm 6'2".  She can lift you (I'm 270 and she carried me around easily), push you around, smother you, control you any way she wants.  Unless you can lift 350 lbs. that is fighting back, there's simply no chance to do anything meaningful to her unless she agrees.  She's crazy strong, gigantic and athletic.  Upon meeting years ago, I gave up the idea of wrestling in 10 seconds, before I closed the door upon her entrance, as there's simply no way it would be anything but embarrassing.  Again, she's a doll, so try to find her.  It'll be worth is if you love true amazons.  I think YMMV as far as sensuality.  It'll be totally up to her.

Offline Bulldozer1986

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2015, 08:45:36 pm »
I had a session with a friend/"collegue" of hers: Amazon Amanda (here is the review: http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=244346.0)... I think they have almost the same size (height/weight)... Have you ever met Amanda ? Just for trying to get an overall comparison...

cgl

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2015, 08:02:02 pm »
I've also met Amanda and her large frame makes her very strong, but I think Blythe is far stronger since she is involved in sport and seems to work out. What do you think ofb2003 ? Does she have muscle under her soft skin ;)

Offline Bulldozer1986

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2015, 10:06:39 pm »
I've also met Amanda and her large frame makes her very strong, but I think Blythe is far stronger since she is involved in sport and seems to work out. What do you think ofb2003 ? Does she have muscle under her soft skin ;)

Even "far stronger" ?

cgl

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2015, 02:08:24 pm »
sorry, maybe my english is not good enough. I meant I think that blythe is much more stronger than Amanda

Even "far stronger" ?

Offline Bulldozer1986

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2015, 03:02:24 pm »
sorry, maybe my english is not good enough. I meant I think that blythe is much more stronger than Amanda

Even "far stronger" ?

Yes man, I understood, that's the meaning... Don't you worry, your english is good enough  ;)
Well, hope you're right... It would be fun to "engage" her... In particular in a double match with Amanda  ;)

tonyjungle

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2015, 02:48:32 pm »
Is this Blythe too? The headline is insulting, but check out the link I just stumbled upon:

http://www.urbantabloid.com/the-most-awkward-couples/?utm_source=gravity&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=awkward_couples&ad2

Offline smoki07

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2015, 02:22:30 pm »
is it her boyfriend

Offline Bulldozer1986

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2015, 11:33:25 pm »
I've sent her an email, twice, but no reply... Probably just retired...

Offline LynnD

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2015, 05:59:40 pm »
I'm maybe one of the best references to comment on Tall Beautiful Blythe and Amazon Amanda. I met Amanda back in September of 2013 and Blythe in October 2014. Both for size comparisons, L&C and semi-Competitive wrestling. Im not the biggest guy though at 5'11" and 185-190 for both sessions, so it is a bit difficult for me to compare their strength since I'm not really big enough to present a challenge to either.

Both are immense women. Absolutely enormous compared to average sized guys. Their size alone makes them unbeatable, but I tried to win, although I gave up after 30 minutes against Amanda and in 2-3 minutes against Blythe. I just tried to prevent losing when I realized winning wasn't an option. Both women can easily, and I mean EASILY, lift and toss around a 190 pound guy. I'm in decent shape and work out 3-4 times per week and consider myself average to other men my weight.

I was a close match to Amanda in the upper body while we were standing and grappling for position. I never beat her, but I was close. Once she got even one arm around me though, it was over. I'm still not sure why her arms were so strong pulling towards herself. I never escaped once. Then she just put me where she wanted me...over her shoulder, bear hug, against the wall or crushed beneath her on the bed.

Blythe was definitely stronger in the upper body. I was helpless immediately. I tried to deal with her arms, but I wasn't even close. She was probably twice as strong as me. I quickly learned to try and push her away, which a couple of times resulted in me avoiding her grasp. Otherwise, it was an instant overpowering. Dealing with her height, weight and strength was intimidating at times. Even though she was out of shape from her perspective, I was picked up and tossed around like a child.

Both women are very strong in the legs. Multiples of my strength. I'm not big and strong enough to really compare them. Both scissored my hips and I tapped immediately. If they kept increasing the powers would have required hip surgery. I begged out of scissors around my chest or head. Too much chance of injury.

Both great ladies. Fun and personable. Both still active I believe. Both well worth the money.

Offline Bulldozer1986

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2015, 10:55:25 pm »
I'm maybe one of the best references to comment on Tall Beautiful Blythe and Amazon Amanda. I met Amanda back in September of 2013 and Blythe in October 2014. Both for size comparisons, L&C and semi-Competitive wrestling. Im not the biggest guy though at 5'11" and 185-190 for both sessions, so it is a bit difficult for me to compare their strength since I'm not really big enough to present a challenge to either.

Both are immense women. Absolutely enormous compared to average sized guys. Their size alone makes them unbeatable, but I tried to win, although I gave up after 30 minutes against Amanda and in 2-3 minutes against Blythe. I just tried to prevent losing when I realized winning wasn't an option. Both women can easily, and I mean EASILY, lift and toss around a 190 pound guy. I'm in decent shape and work out 3-4 times per week and consider myself average to other men my weight.

I was a close match to Amanda in the upper body while we were standing and grappling for position. I never beat her, but I was close. Once she got even one arm around me though, it was over. I'm still not sure why her arms were so strong pulling towards herself. I never escaped once. Then she just put me where she wanted me...over her shoulder, bear hug, against the wall or crushed beneath her on the bed.

Blythe was definitely stronger in the upper body. I was helpless immediately. I tried to deal with her arms, but I wasn't even close. She was probably twice as strong as me. I quickly learned to try and push her away, which a couple of times resulted in me avoiding her grasp. Otherwise, it was an instant overpowering. Dealing with her height, weight and strength was intimidating at times. Even though she was out of shape from her perspective, I was picked up and tossed around like a child.

Both women are very strong in the legs. Multiples of my strength. I'm not big and strong enough to really compare them. Both scissored my hips and I tapped immediately. If they kept increasing the powers would have required hip surgery. I begged out of scissors around my chest or head. Too much chance of injury.

Both great ladies. Fun and personable. Both still active I believe. Both well worth the money.

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR REVIEWS !
I think you have already read my own review with Amanda so you know that there is a big difference between us under a size and strenght point of view (it mainly means that I haven't felt that "submission" feeling). Being said that, your opinion on Blythe is making me "salivate" for a session with her  ;)

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tall beautifull Blythe

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View