Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575017 Posts in 73051 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 09:18:02 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Relative Strength
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Relative Strength  (Read 37184 times)

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • Just plain crazy
Re: Relative Strength
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2013, 03:08:19 pm »
I thought the subject was football.  Do you realize that on the Cowboys last drive of the game Sunday, the Vikings had Kevin Williams dropping back into pass protection and they got burned for a last minute touchdown?  I think he is relatively strong, but not built to cover a quick fullback or tight end.

And, oh yeah, wasn't the subject boxing?  I once saw Lucia Rijker fight a last minute replacement who was clearly 20 pounds over the weight limit for their division.  Rijker knocked her down with with a left hook to the body and she couldn't get up.  A LEFT to the body took the much bigger woman out of the fight.

Jack1990

« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2013, 04:31:10 pm »
Wrestling is a strength sport. As the difference in raw strength of the wrestlers increase, the technique factor has a diminishing effect. This is why wrestling competitions are divided into weight classes. Even if you're the world's greatest wrestler in the world, you won't stand a chance against an fbb like Jana if you're a skinny 120 pound guy.

You know nothing about wrestling a ncaa 125lb champion would smash Jana

Offline wolf5

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2013, 06:05:34 pm »
u really believe that  a 125lb wrestling champ going against a really big fbb in Jana whose about 200lbs now, would really win I cant see it the weight  is to much of difference.

Zybrus

« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2013, 07:59:00 pm »
u really believe that  a 125lb wrestling champ going against a really big fbb in Jana whose about 200lbs now, would really win I cant see it the weight  is to much of difference.

Pretty sure he would. Just watch that clip posted to previous page where 74kg wrestler takes against 140kg bodybuilder.

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2013, 08:07:59 pm »
He easily would. A world class 120 pounder vs a non skilled woman who's older. How is that going to come out in any sport? Can he beat another 170 pound top wrestler?  Hell no. Wrestling is lots of technique. The best 120 pounders have been wrestling since they were 5...every day or close. That is all they do. How would he not beat a unskilled 175 pound older fbb? Not the best analogy. Sugar Ray Leanoard could knock out any women boxer in his heyday too.

Not sure why we are comparing world class athletes to session fbbs. No session wrestler is a world class athlete.

Offline dothedammthing

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2013, 01:09:41 am »

Not sure why we are comparing world class athletes to session fbbs. No session wrestler is a world class athlete.

Because some people are complaining that fbb's that weight twice as much as they do can't keep up with them in a wrestling match. If they want a competitive wrestling match, they need to head down to the local gym and wrestle a guy.. good luck having his meat rub up all over your face.

Offline wolf5

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2013, 02:09:00 am »
I see what u guys are saying put this guy is only 125lbs, someone like Jana who is 200lb and freakishly strong it would be hard for him to keep her in any holds thou

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2013, 02:44:43 am »
he would not have too much trouble keeping the holds on. Weight strength and wrestling strength are two different things. That guys is way strong than her relative to their weights. His quickness would make it impossible. Quickness is part of relative strength in wrestling. His edge there is far more than her size edge.

Offline dothedammthing

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2013, 04:13:28 am »
I see what u guys are saying put this guy is only 125lbs, someone like Jana who is 200lb and freakishly strong it would be hard for him to keep her in any holds thou

That's an understatement. The average 125 lb guy would be chewed up and probably send to the hospital. I hope he has some good health insurance.  :laugh:

Patrick_Henry

« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2013, 02:37:21 pm »
It's so funny when some guy says all men can beat all women.  Of course there are many women who are stronger or better fighters than many men...  What do you think?

This is purely speculative, but I think there are a lot of female bodybuilders & she- strength competitors who are significantly stronger than the 'average' man.
As pointed out earlier in this thread, there's a large cross-section of 'average' men (out of shape couch potatoes in America & you combine that with guys outside of the Western world.. who may be in good shape but are slightly built.) These guys wouldn't have near the strength Kat Connors, Elena Seiple have cultivated.

But fighting would be a different story.. Men have that aggressive, instinctive drive to scrap. An instinct that even strong, well-conditioned women typically lack. So I think the strength advantage female bodybuilders have, would be somewhat neutralized in an instinctive fist-fight (unless they're trained to manipulate that aggression against them, martial arts, etc). But as far as wrestling, I'm guessing a lot of muscled-up session wrestlers CAN overpower couch potatoes & fly-weights.. & personally I think a woman that is truly stronger than her male opponent is sexy as Hell ~

Offline racyc

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2013, 04:11:50 pm »
I recall reading an article, I think it was in Muscle & Fitness years ago, about ligament strength. Something that's harder to develop as a person ages. I guess that's where the expression "wiry" would apply.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Pinme

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2013, 10:56:19 pm »
3 comments:

1).  I have wrestled plenty of women who had great fighting instincts and desire.   Yasmin, Jolie, Helen, Mallory Sin, Mayra, Raquel (Seattle) etc., were born to fight!

2).  I have also noticed that women who were very athletic as girls (especially gymnasts) seem to carry that strength as adults,  assuming they keep active.  Building muscles when young seems to be effective.

3).  I recently wrestled Veve and Kara.  They are both out of this world strong.  I am sure Kara would out-wrestle most men just on strength alone.  They both just toyed with me. 

Offline MixedWrestler

• Activity:
    0%
  • (semi) competitive wrestling,
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2013, 02:09:42 am »
Hmzzz...I never would have given Kara that. I thought she was "just" a dominatrix that could only beat guys wrestling that let her somehow win.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline d_jnes

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2019, 08:37:56 pm »
I have only been with two women who were stronger than me.  Amber DeLuca and Mighty Heidi.   I was pretty much evenly matched with Megan Avalon and with Mighty Heidi until she got stronger over the past year.

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2019, 03:11:08 am »
I've Met Jana and would crush her, though I'm not 125. I would whip her at the same weight. How did this so called average 125 male get back into the question? 125 is puny for a guy, so there is no such thing as average at that size. The question was could a champion male wrestler beat a 200 pound female bodybuilder and the answer is yes. You guys need to get out and watch sports more. I love the strong women , but many are unskilled. Some of the skilled ones mentioned might give the 125 pound guy trouble, but they could do zero with him and world class technique and speed beyond anything any of those women has ever seen. Amber might not get pinned in her peak and this holds true for some of the black belts, but no way they win a regular wrestling match with a world class 125 pound guy. That guy would pin 10 average males in a row and all of them in 10 seconds or less. He'd crush average males up to 160 in that way. It isn't that easy to get a hold of a fast 5 foot tall 125 pound guy with world class moves...not a chance.

Average 125 pound guy would be killed by those women...average and champion are two different things. The average guy would be carted off an NFL field in a body bag after a couple of carries too. The average guy is less than a top female in any sport. That includes strength sports. The elite male is way better than the elite female. Simple stuff.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Relative Strength

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View