Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572659 Posts in 72096 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 01:43:35 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Relative Strength
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Relative Strength  (Read 37057 times)

Offline Pinme

• Activity:
    0%
Relative Strength
« on: October 22, 2013, 07:38:02 pm »
It's so funny when some guy says all men can beat all women.  Of course there are many women who are stronger or better fighters than many men.  Here is my guess.   While "strength" or "fighting skill" depends on how you measure it, I would propose that there is a bell curve for men and a bell curve for women, and that men are on average stronger, maybe largely because they are bigger.  In any case here is my guess.  I would guess that the average woman is stronger than the weakest 5% of men, and 5% of strongest women are stronger than the average man.  What do you think?   

Forum Saradas

Relative Strength
« on: October 22, 2013, 07:38:02 pm »

warriorhari

Re: Relative Strength
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 10:14:43 pm »
I guess most FBBs are stronger than average men :)

Offline KnicksGiants

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 04:57:53 am »
If both male and female strength are normally distributed with the same variance, I might put the mean female strength level around two sigma below the mean male strength level and get your result. However, I don't think the same variance assumption is a good one for male versus female strength distributions considering, for example, that the best male raw benchers lift a little over 700lbs while the best female raw benchers around 400lbs. Also, Lawrence Summers made a fairly convincing case for the male intelligence distributions to have greater variance than that for females. I'd tend to believe males are more extreme-- in what matters, anyway.

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2013, 05:08:15 am »
In peak years I would say the bigger fbbs were stronger than the average guy...whatever that is. That would apply to weightlifting mainly. I'm not sure how many of them could use the strength well in a leverage event. Some could and others I met stunk at that. The strength did not translate. I'm way above average strength and some fbbs (with roids of course) could outlift me in a few lifts...especially lower body leg machines. There is great variance in strength amongst fbbs..especially is using it. They did some nice lifts for sure. I saw a girl do incline benches for reps at 275 once with free weights and she was not a name bodybuilder. Funny story as that turned out. She was a roid girl I'm sure who was being trained by a male bb, but she was pretty attractive. The whole gym was talking about her or looking. She was super strong and looked it. As strong as most any fbb. She was a 1 time visitor and I never got her name. I think she was in wpw once, but was not 100% sure it was her.....in the tidbits section.

Offline Pinme

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2013, 03:00:15 pm »
I would note that I observed Yasmin leg press 1000 pounds, and Cindi Huntress dumbbell curl 60 pounds for multiple reps.  Neither is a roidal FBB and I think these lifts are more than the average man could do.

Offline jpmorgan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2013, 06:54:23 pm »
Did you see Cindy huntress dumbbell curl 60 in person?

Or in a video? I mean 60 lbs seems a lot for a girl who is not huge and on roods.

jeez then I guess a session with her could be a real ass whooping.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2013, 07:26:23 pm »
60 is more than an average man can do. Wow. Average man is weak. That is a good lift for Cindy's size. No doubt. She's not a roid girl at all. You always have to watch form and how many reps. Cheating is fairly easy on curls in particular. 60 is not impossible to my mind for Cindy tho. If we are talking an avg man under 60 in curls, then every fbb on the planet can do 60....that I ever so. Some without roids.

Offline Jkenn

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2013, 11:51:48 pm »
 Zig,

That's a 60lb DUMBBELL curl which means 60 in each hand, thus a 120lb curl. The avg. American man is 5'10 and 180lbs.  That means the avg. man would have to curl close to 70% of his body weight.

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2013, 11:55:25 pm »
60 per arm. I'm finding that hard to believe. Average man can not do that. I took it as 60 only. Did not see dumbell word....dumbell here. I can't see Cindy doing that honestly. Many fbbs could not, though many could. Was it a photo op or phot you saw or was it her at the gym actually doing it...or footage of such? That changes it by double and amends my statement that most men not doing that is lame. 60 is no biggie if you are strong, but not for an average guy...whatever that is still.

Offline Pinme

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2013, 05:22:01 pm »
Cindy and I went to a health club together and I observed her curl 60 pound dumbbells - yes, dumbbells -  multiple times with good form.  She is very strong.  Of course, she is probably in the top 1% of the top 1% of women, but she is proof that a sexy woman can be very strong.   

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2013, 05:57:15 pm »
I can't add anything about Cindy's arm strength, as 60 pounds seems superhuman given her size.  But Cindy's scissors were the strongest I've ever felt.  Stronger than Rene Toney or any other bodybuilder I've met.  Cindy said that the steroids gave them massive size, but they didn't have the same strength as natural muscle.  Some of the other drugs the bodybuilders take for dehydration certainly weaken them, and it doesn't help to gain weight off-season and then diet for contests.

laughaboutidiots

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2013, 06:20:37 pm »
  Cindy said that the steroids gave them massive size, but they didn't have the same strength as natural muscle. 

thats real funny  :-\ :laugh: :dance:

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2013, 07:22:22 pm »
It seems hard to believe on Cindy, but not beyond the realm. If Pinme says he saw it, then I'll take his word for me. It isn't like we haven't seen some women do alot more, but not with Cindy's build. She was stronger than she looked which people always said...I just did not think that much stronger. She would fit the bill of beating the average man even though she's smaller.

shadowspider33

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2013, 08:02:44 pm »
Hi Pinme, do you know Cindy personally? If so do you know if she would be available for some sessioning still in Vancouver?
Thanks bud

Offline Pinme

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2013, 11:47:11 pm »
I believe Cindy is no longer accepting session requests.  Too bad, cause she is a fun and amazing woman and entertainer. 

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Relative Strength

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View