Pages:
Actions
  • #166 by Ozzyfm on 12 Nov 2012
  • Does she allow you to "release" in front of her?
    • Ozzyfm
  • #167 by drustayintru on 16 Nov 2012
  • Alina ? I would love to have a session with her ;)
    • drustayintru
  • #168 by 8spaces on 16 Nov 2012
  • I def think its ymmv with her, had a session a cpl of months ago and over txt she was pretty cool to the idea and when we met its was a dif story... Long story short hj is what I ended up getting without being aggressive towards it. Be cool and its a possibility to get even more
  • #169 by bentrock on 16 Nov 2012
  • My session with her was great! Remember, she has great glute control.
    Need I say more.
  • #170 by Chip101 on 23 Nov 2012
  • Does she do ko's?
    • Chip101
  • #171 by j635746 on 26 Nov 2012
  • I'm afraid that Alina is retiring from sessions.  I saw her today for what will be the last time in Europe.  She wants to focus on the Miss Olympia and hopefully win the title.  Hopefully she will.  She is in the best shape that I have seen her in since we first met.
    • j635746
  • #172 by Jkenn on 28 Nov 2012
  • Will she continue to do US tours?
  • #173 by Lord Jim on 28 Nov 2012
  • She's gonna stop completely. Or so she told me.
  • #174 by Chip101 on 07 Dec 2012
  • Jboneman:  That's a tough question because of the simple fact that JingO does nothing for me.  I'm one of the unlucky few, consigned to the Hell of being utterly bored by either JO or a HJ...maybe I just don't have a vivid enough imagination or something.  I'm pretty sure (although I could be wrong) that she will not engage in a JO for you, so if that is your thing, you could ask about a "happy ending" and see where that leads.

My ultimate goal is always FS, since that's really the only way I find that "special place."  But to date, I've only found five women who consistently provided FS.  I used to get off via a can-ride but even that tactic has, with time, lost its luster.

If you dont mind telling, who are those five?
    • Chip101
  • #175 by Rooster on 16 Dec 2012
  • Hey all!

I know by all accounts that Aline/Alina has a Beau or hubby, and she always states "Don't even ask" when it comes to sessions.  BUT, does she at least go as far as to give one  HJ???

Thanks...  She is easily one of my favorites but these things aren't cheap (sessions).  And I just wanna know her limit.
  • #176 by Chip101 on 02 Jan 2013
  • I need some help. Im strongly thinking about having my first session. As far as traveling to a session, I dont see myself doing that right now. I will definitely look into it in the future. Fortunately I am lucky to live in the Denver area along with Alina Popa and she is by far the best available in  my area. I had some questions and concerns about her as well.

1. I know she is a good sessionist but how good would you guys say she is.
    2. How are her scissors and what is the extent of her wrestling knowledge. Ex is she able to apply some more technical moves like triangle, arm bar,or body lock?
    3. Is she open to feats of strength like scale squeeze, book rip, or watermelon crush if i provide materials.
    4. The size of her biceps seems to fluctuate pretty big between off season and competitive. The rest of her body is always huge.  How does this effect her strength if at all.
    5. I know she is very conservative which I respect. However are there any stories of anything sensual because I am a guy and so I wont abject to something if it starts to happen.

I know this is alot and I didnt want to barrage her with all these silly questions. Thanks
    • Chip101
  • #177 by Rototo on 07 Jan 2013

• 1. It depends of what you are looking for. We are talking about the n° 4 of last Ms O, decidedly one of the best for posing and muscle worship, as feminine as posssible for her size, and a nice person to talk with.
    2. She accept only fantasy wrestling but don't worry, technically she knows how to lock you !
    3. Don't know but you should ask her.
    4. Can't say.
    5. Not much to expect before you get married with her !

If it can help.
  • #178 by Banner on 07 Jan 2013
  • Hi Chip.

For me, she is the Best Session Wrestler ever meet.

I meet Alina last time in December.  84 Kg pure Muscle. Here scissors are very Strong. She can you knock out with here Legs easly. Here Wrestling knowledge is good. But she dont need this.   ;) Her Strength is unbelievable .  :-\  She is very  friendly and its fun to Talk with here. She is very smart.

But the Problem, is she is retired now.  :'(

• #179 by Chip101 on 07 Jan 2013
  • When did she retire because her wb270 page is still up.
    • Chip101
  • #180 by Rototo on 08 Jan 2013
  • I confirm. She told me she was going to stop sessions to devote herself fully to training.
Pages:
Actions