Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572632 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 10:49:24 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  UK Heavyweight bodybuilders
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: UK Heavyweight bodybuilders  (Read 2913 times)

Offline bigfan2710

• Activity:
    0%
UK Heavyweight bodybuilders
« on: April 24, 2020, 12:07:42 pm »
I know that we are currently in lockdown, stay indoors, protect the NHS and save lives but planning for the future, I was hoping to find details for genuine British heavyweight bodybuilders (say 70kg +) and  fbb as opposed to physique) in the uk who participate in posing sessions.  I am entirely genuine.  Although I live in London I am happy to travel around the country to meet, when we can do that.  Of course there is always skype/zoom.   I sense that there must be some UTR talent around that we never see because there ain't any bodybuilding comps for anymore.   Do ping me a message or post.  Sta safe evrybody.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: UK Heavyweight bodybuilders
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2020, 01:41:13 am »
No matter where we live, it will be rare to find a UTR FBB for sessions.   It will luck to find them, like a Saradas member who knows
your area and was lucky to find her. 

I don't see why canceled BB competitions would make a FBB want to session, unless maybe she lost her job.   
Without competitions, they don't need travel $$ and comps don't pay their expenses, unless maybe they are winning often.     

Offline bigfan2710

• Activity:
    0%
Re: UK Heavyweight bodybuilders
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2020, 09:06:57 am »
FBBMW - Thank you for your observations.  To clarify, my  point was "I sense that there must be some UTR talent around that we never see because there ain't any bodybuilding comps for anymore."    By this I meant that there must be larger female bodybuilders out there who we do not know about because either they do not/did not compete through choice or there is no competitive outlet for them (meaning we do not get to hear about them).

I agree that trying to meet a female bodybuilder and show appreciation is a matter of luck.  Any women reading this , please be assured I am a respectful guy (if you want to message me  ;);  Stay safe in these times of quarantine.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  UK Heavyweight bodybuilders

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View