Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572578 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:36:50 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  ☆MFMC☆ | Mighty Female Muscle Comix
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ☆MFMC☆ | Mighty Female Muscle Comix  (Read 120236 times)

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: *MFMC* | Mighty Female Muscle Comix | PIX + COMIX~collected 2018
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2018, 01:39:37 am »
Got a new comic for you all its Power Puffs!!! And it's a football comic. And as you all know my favorite trope or theme is cheerleaders taking up weightlifting and just running over all the guys on the football field. Yes, this is a remake of Powder Puffs, and yes Powder Puffs has been remade before. I wanted to make it again as I loved all the versions of it and I wanted to see how Dracowhip would draw it. He does not disappoint and I know you all will enjoy this comic. Its an fmg comic of course as the girls go from small petite powder puffs to strong, mighty, and muscular Power Puffs! Lots of intense football action and feats of strength and plenty of lift and carry.

Here is the link to purchase this comic: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/power-puffs

As always thank you all so much for the support. You are what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow and with your continued support MFMC will grow even bigger just like the girls in Power Puffs. Thank you.

<BR>

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2018, 02:37:53 am »
Got a massive new release for you all. It's an 80 page 3d comic with just a whole bunch of growth in it. Height growth, breast growth, and of course female muscle growth, and even a little itty bit of male muscle growth in it. The comic is about a woman who steals her boyfriends muscle growth drink before he has a chance to use it. The more she grows the more fun she has teasing her little boyfriend. Lots of feats of strength and size comparisons and it has a really cool arm wrestling sequence. I think this comic has some of my best FMG sequences to date in it, and also the best arm wrestling segment I have ever done. Hands down... Or rather yours would be slammed down if you challenged the woman in this story to a match. This issue is lots of fun and I know you all will enjoy it.

You can purchase the comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/shes-a-stud

Thanks for the support and remember, please like, follow, comment and share. Your support matters and its what helps MFMC grow big and strong just like the woman in this issue.  Below are the samples. No nudity... But, growing woman and clothes bursting action... So NSFW!!!

<BR>

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2018, 01:03:54 am »
Here is this weeks new comic. It's a 20 page fully color comic and it might have the most fmg/male muscle drain sequences ever in a 20 page mfmc story. You're going to be hard pressed to find a comic with more sequences than this one, its really bursting at the seams with fmg, and in turn so are the ladies gorgeous muscles bursting out of the seams and shredding their clothes.Just lots and lots of fmg in this issue, and its got a nice sexy vibe, but also a healthy dose of humor to boot. I know you all are going to enjoy it. As always I want to thank you all for your support and even if you do not purchase the comic you still can help MFMC. Like, follow, share, and comment. It matters and it helps grow MFMC strong just like the ladies inside our pages. Enjoy the samples and thanks again for the support!

The comic is an exclusive to the MFMC shopify page and can only be purchased here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/drain-o-rama

No nudity... But, clothes rippage and muscles bulging and bursting... So NSFW!!!!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2018, 02:30:21 am »
Got a really fun and sexy comic for you all its called She's Got Moves a 20 page female muscle growth story about a young woman who discovers she's a much better wrestler than her boyfriend. She decides to get even bigger and stronger and soon she's not only out wrestlers her boyfriend, but outmuscles him as well. She can't wait to challenge the entire wrestling team! I wanted to do a few things different in this one. I wanted to have a nervous, but supporting boyfriend. A man who while a little intimidated by his girlfriends wrestling skill and her growing stature, still loved her very much. And she in turn loves him. But, don't worry there is still a lot of bone crunching, mat slamming action in this comic. And as always I want to thank everyone for the support. You are what keeps Mighty Female Muscle Comix strong and growing. Strong and growing, that's just like how you like the women in our comics!

You can purchase the comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/shes-got-moves

There is no nudity in the samples, But some mixed wrestling and the moves can be a bit sexy and the clothing is always skimpy! So NSFW!!!!!

<BR>

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2018, 02:25:50 am »
Got a really, really epic comic for you all tonight. Its without a doubt one of the very best if not thee very best 3d fmg/male muscle drain comic I've ever created. At 50 pages its a big comic, but the woman featured inside of it grows even bigger than the page count. She grows right out of her already tight sexy dress by the end of the comic. This comic is all about the process of growing and getting shrunk. Lots of size comparisons, and you'll see her dress growing tighter and tighter till it starts to rip and tear, and you'll see his muscles melt away and his clothes grow baggier and start to slip off of him. I really wanted to try to showcase the muscles growing and shrinking in a dramatic way to showcase the differences in their transformation. Without a doubt I think this comic has some of the very best sequences you'll ever find in the fmg/male muscle drain theme. And I know you're going to love this comic. And as always thanks so very much for your support. Your support is what makes MFMC grow big and strong, just like the ladies in our comics.

You can purchase the comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/my-muscle-toy

Here are links to the samples. No nudity. But, lights of tight sexy female muscle so NSFW!!!!
<BR>

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2018, 01:53:19 am »
Got a fun new comic for you all it's "Strong Medicine" a female muscle growth comic about a scientist device that steals a man's muscles and condenses his strength and size into a small little pill. The pill may be small but its truly "Strong Medicine" as it causes the woman who takes it to hulk out and grow stronger. This comic has a lot of fmg in it, and also some nice feats of strength as the women go to the gym and toss some heavy weights around as if it were just tin foil.

You can purchase the full 20 page comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/strong-medicine

And as always thank you all so much for your support. Its your support that makes MFMC grow big and strong just like women in our comics. Thank you so, so much! And  below are the samples. No nudity, but lots of clothes rippage, so NSFW!!!!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2018, 01:18:58 am »
Got a really super cool comic for this weeks release. In fact I feel this has been a really good month. But, this comic is a bit special for me, as its a remake of what I believe was the very first full 3d comic I ever made. This comic is drawn by the talented Jorge Garay, and no one does cute musclebound martial arts babes better than him, and this comic is just one big brawl. The gang thinks the unknown female stranger is nothing more than easy prey, but it's them that are the prey and the way she woman handles them easy prey at that.

You can purchase the comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/easy-prey

And as always there are many ways to support MFMC and its due to your support that keeps MFMC going and growing big and strong just like all the girls in our comics!
No nudity, but skimpy outfit... And mild violence so NSFW!!!!!

Offline steve44

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2018, 10:03:03 pm »
I recently bought Alpha to Beta and I enjoyed it very much.

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2018, 12:52:36 am »
Got a fun new release for you all. It's BooBelle and this is a series that focuses more on the old school humor with a dash of female muscle growth. Also included in the comic as a bonus are some FMG pinups. I had a lot of fun making them. And I wonder why I don't make more of them.

You can purchase the comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/boobelle-1

And as always I want to thank everyone for their support and even if you do not purchase the comic, please remember, there are more ways to support MFMC. It's your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the ladies you'll find in our pages. Thanks and enjoy the samples.

<BR>

And Steve, thank you so much for your support. I myself really liked how well Alpha to Beta turned out, and the sequel should be coming out very, very soon!!!!!!!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2018, 01:25:05 am »
Got a really super comic for you all it's Alpha to Beta issue 2! I know you all loved the first Alpha to Beta, and this issue contains everything you liked about the first one, but so much more. More Female Muscle Growth, more superhero action, more feats of strength, and more earth shaking love makin!!! I hope you enjoy the samples. This comic is was so tough to decide what to use as a sample, I wanted to use practically every page, but I think what I used will give you all a nice feel for this comic, but trust me some of the feats of strength in this issue you're going to go gaga over! Enjoy the samples, and as always thank you so much for your support. It's your support that makes MFMC grow big and strong just like Alpha Woman herself!

Here is the link to purchase the comic: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/alpha-to-beta-2

Here are the samples. No nudity, but a sexy muscular woman in a skimpy superhero outfit, so NSFW!!!!
<BR>

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2018, 02:47:51 am »
Got a fun comic for you all tonight, get ready to blast off for the 2nd issue of Jettress!!!! Like the first issue Jettress is a female superhero who has a jet pack and has a super cool drain-o-reduction ray, which drains men of their muscles... Jettress is like a female Robin Hood, except she takes muscles and strength from men and gives it to oppressed women. Lots of fmg and male drain in this issue. Also has 5 fmg pinups as an exclusive to all my shopify customers.And as always thank you so much for your support. Its what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong.

You can purchase it here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/jettress-2

No nudity in the samples, but some hot fmg and clothes rippage, and some bicep choking and kickin! So NSFW!!!!

<BR>

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2018, 01:13:08 am »
Got a fun little release for you all today. It's the 5th collection from AOS. Sadly this is the last one that I have for now... Maybe if we're lucky in the future there will be a few more... But, I have a big, big surprise for you all next month... Hint... AOS has something to do with it.
Until then please enjoy this collection of his work and these samples I have for you here. It's a fun collection with the usual big gals the way that only AOS can draw them. Thick, powerful, corded, veiny sexy muscle ladies who enjoy dominating men, bending steel, and just being amazing!

You can purchase the newest image collection of his here https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/aos-collection-5

And as always thanks so much for your support. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix big and strong, just like the woman that AOS draws. No nudity in the samples... But, a woman does flex/rip/hulk out of her shirt... And... Come on... NSFW. Just too sexy for work browser history.

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2018, 01:47:49 am »
Got a fun comic for you all tonight. What a Drain Volume 3 and this is a BIG issue!!! It's 44 pages of female muscle growth and male muscle drain action. Lots of clothes rippage and biceps bursting and tearing through sleeves in this issue. It has 6 different stories inside it and lots of different methods of drain and fmg for you all. I know you all have really enjoyed the What A Drain series and I think this issue is the best so far. Each issue just gets bigger and bigger, just like the ladies inside and the poor guys just get smaller and smaller. As always thank you all so much for your support. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong.

You can purchase the comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/what-a-drain-volume-3

Below are the samples. No nudity... But, lots and I mean lots of clothes rippage and muscle ladies in super skimpy outfits. So NSFW!!!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2018, 03:09:40 am »
Got a cool new release for you all tonight. It's a comic drawn by the talented Jorge Garay entitled Broken. It's a story about a no good cheating husband who broke his wife's heart, so she bulked up and packed on lots of strong powerful sexy muscles, and now she's going to break him. Lots of female muscle growth, feats of strength, male vs female fighting, fem dom. And I've always said no one, but no one draws cuter martial arts muscle girls than Jorge, and I think he's done it again with this comic. It also contains what I believe to be one of his best all time FMG sequences. Just a really stellar one that shows the main character grow from skinny to massively buff muscle babe! And as always thanks so much for your support. Its your amazing and generous support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong just like the women in our comics!

This comic is a shopify exclusive and you can purchase the comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/broken

Below are the samples. No nudity, but skimpy femuscle and some fem dom elements. So NSFW!

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2018, 02:41:05 am »
I am very excited to share with you all a truly special comic to me. This is a remake of the very first comic I ever commissioned and its also drawn by a very good friend of mine and an amazing artist. AOS illustrates this comic and he is in top form as he draws the women in this comic even bigger and stronger than in the original Arms Race comic. The original comic will always hold a special place in my heart, but this new one truly is bigger and better. Not only did we make the women bigger in it, but we also added 3 more pages to the story, making that bigger and better as well. More FMG, more feats of strength, more muscle worshiping and more all out male vs female brawling. For those of you unfamiliar with the original comic "The Arms Race" is about a group of young college women who decide to take up weight lifting and bodybuilding. As their bodies grow bigger and stronger more and more girls join them in the gym, and it isn't long before they start muscling in on the guys in the gym. Only in this case, out-muscling the guys in the gym would be more apt, and as the girls biceps keep growing the guys start to fear that they might be losing an "Arms Race" to the girls.

You can purchase the comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/the-arms-race-aos-remake

And as always a big thank you for all the support you all have given to Mighty Female Muscle Comix over the years. It really means the world to all of us and its what helps make MFMC grow big and strong just like the women in our comics. So thank you all once again. Below you'll find the samples. No nudity, but scantily clad huge and powerful muscle babes. So... NSFW!!!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  ☆MFMC☆ | Mighty Female Muscle Comix

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View