Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575066 Posts in 73003 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 10:47:23 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Lindsay and Nadia. BFFs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lindsay and Nadia. BFFs  (Read 51573 times)

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
  • Dat Fifi, she is a blast!
Re: Lindsay and Nadia. BFFs
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2018, 11:22:22 am »
"It's started"............now you throw in mystery, intrigue........what a fricking great story!! The levels of complexity between the characters and how they are dealing with growing up, hormones, puberty is really well done. I can't wait for Natalie's reveal..........keep going, Karma time 10 to you!!

I'm glad you're enjoying it. The story will definitely have a few twists in it but the main focus will always be the characters. Nadia is still quite shy...this might take a while

Great story, keep up the good work! Here's some karma for you

Thank You

Another incredibly well written chapter, I loved what I read here a great deal, I loved that they decided to dress up as characters from the Princess Bride, one of my favorite movies growing up and still one of my favorites. I loved of course how Lindsay could expand her muscles, as a fan of stories by authors like GBM and FP909 whose sweet spot is muscle expansion, it's always fun to read, no matter how little or big they grow. And it's fun to see how Simone is affected by Lindsay's muscles. Really nice stuff overall, I look forward to more! k+!

Thanks. The Princess Bride is obviously one of my favoutive movies too. Couldn't write this without paying a little homage to it. I'm with you on the expansion. The old Sharon Best Aurora stories always had that element, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Currently I'm a big fan of Pac, Hud01 and Draight (love Devon). Simone's hormones are kind of driving the bus for her, it will make for more interesting encounter

Love this story.  Lindsay is quickly becoming one of my all time favorite characters.  I love how she’s a little naive.  I love how she’s starting to love showing off her strength, and I especially love the fact that even though she knows she’s stronger than her friends, she still a nice person and a good friend.

Thanks. This is nice to hear. I'm not a fan of the whole strong girl domination thing just because they are stronger. I don't mind 'muscle revenge' stories because there's a reason behind the domination. I like Lindsay a lot too, she's like a colt just discovering what she's capable of. It's fun and exciting for her.

Great read.  I always look forward to your biweekly update!

Thanks

Really love this story. Some smoking hot muscle action and a truly intriguing cast of characters. Thank you for sharing this story with us all.   :clap::rock:
With all these secrets being hinted at though, I'm starting to wonder if the BFFs part of the title doesn't stand for what I think it does. Maybe it stands for something like... "Bionically-Fortified Females"? Whatever. I look forward to reading more.

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy it. LOL on the BFF's but no...no mechanics involved.

Another fantastic chapter. Keep up the great work!

Thank You. That is the plan.

Thanks for this great chapter. Please keep going as your characters keep growing.

Thanks. I think you can look forward to more growth on several levels

'm enjoying the various strands of development running through the plot :) Nice work!

Thank you.

Another really great read, I enjoyed this greatly, it seems almost like all the girls in this universe (perhaps excluding Debbie Jacobs, but we'll see.) has some level of muscle on them, which is fine with me, the more muscle girls out there, the more I would absolutely love to live in that story universe. Rachel Mathias sounds like a really cool teacher, I wish I had someone like her when I was a Freshman in high school, more than just for her muscles, but for her motivational skills and her empathy. As someone who dealt with weight issues and still does, I think I would've been more motivated to lose weight and workout if I had someone like her to inspire me then the teachers I had. But yeah, this whole fitness test thing is a great way of showing each of the girls' athletic strengths, I'm sure Lindsay and Carley will excel, because of their already highly athletic physiques. Simone, well, she has some assets that will make running difficult, and Nadia? Well, I have a feeling that even with her admission of her weight out there, she will still hold back a lot of what she's truly capable of. But I don't think that will be the way the story goes the whole way, at least I hope not. k+!

I did get up on a soapbox there so I'm glad you a) made your way through it and b) enjoyed it. Rachel is based on a combination of real life fbbs and teachers I have encountered. I'm not sure I would have done well in her class when I was 15. There would have been major concentration issues. The fitness tests will provide challenges for the whole  group. you're on to me as far as Nadia is concerned. She has to figure out how to get through them without drawing attention to her self. How many push ups can a 280 lb farm girl do? How long can she last on an arm hang? What's going to happen when they test her body fat percentage? Nadia and Billy are both trying to hide aspects of their bodies. They both have too much to keep covered up forever.

Forum Saradas

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2018, 02:52:38 pm »
Freshman year: Part Ten

Rachel should have seen it coming she reflected later. There was no way Carley was going to let the numbers go.

“Ms. M.”

“Yes Carley?”

“What’s the first step in the testing?” and there was the trap lying out in the open like uncovered IUD in the middle of the road.

“The first step, as I’m sure you know is, the ‘body composition test,’ which as I’m also sure you know measures your body fat percentage.”

“So this test will literally tell us how fat we are?”

“Yes, Carley, but before you go off on a rant about shaming and body issues and other concerns, which I will grant you - are all legitimate, let me try to offer some perspective.” Carley was the picture of skepticism.

“It helps it you treat it clinically, which is what we do when we take the numbers. There is no judging for us, just gathering data. If you allow us that, then you can allow yourself some detachment on whatever number comes up. Face it gang, you are all going to have to deal with tests that are a lot more intrusive and embarrassing than this. Some of you probably already have.”

“I’ve been probed more times than Mars,” Simone announced. “I have stood naked, been CatScanned, MRIed, PETScanned, stuck, smeared and opened up more times than I can even count. I literally have no shame left. Every time I go to a doctor I feel like ‘exhibit A’.”

“Case in, point Rachel added. “An extreme one, and thanks for having the courage to share your ordeal with us Simone.”

“Hey, if it can help.”

“Well, that's a great attitude and I think a great example of how you, as an individual can take power and ownership over what the world throws at you. Thanks again Simone. These tests, flawed as they may be, are going to happen ladies. You can look at the result as a negative if you choose, or as nothing more than data, or as a challenge. The point is: it will be your choice.”

Rachel surveyed the room. “Anyone know what the ‘normal’ range of body fat percentage is considered to be?” A quick pause and then, “Sorry anyone other than Carley.”

“For our age, 14 to 28.5 percent,” Nadia said. “For the boys it is lower; 7 to 21 percent.”

“Very good, any theories on why that might be?”

“We are genetically coded to carry more fat as it is tied to the female reproductive system.” Every eye in the room was no on her.

“Looks like you’ve got some competition,” Lindsay was smiling up at Carley.

Hell, way better than that,” Carley had a sly grin on her face. “It looks like I’ve got a comrade, we can leave all you troglodytes in the swamp.” She looked down at Lindsay’s suddenly perplexed face. “Oh God, kidding, kidding.” Carley paused and got serious. “The fact Nadia knows all this also suggests she’s not looking forward to it. Sure she’s ‘made her peace’ with her body and all, but she’s still really guarded about it. This is almost like an ‘outing,’ she can’t be happy about it.”

“I think I can help with that,” Lindsay said. “I’ve been doing a little research on my own.”

Carley was intrigued. “Whatchu got in mind Buffy?” Lindsay leaned in and whispered in Carley’s ear as Carley’s eyes got wider and wider. “Daymn girl, You can do that? Really?”
“Pretty sure, it’s worth a shot. Also it will give me a chance to talk to Ms. M. either way.”

Back at the front of the class Rachel was standing, holding a clip board. She was extending on what Nadia had said.

“Exactly, Nadia. Genetically, we are wired to develop breasts, hips, and fat around the belly in order to create and nurture babies. The female body also comes with a layer of fat the lies just under the skin and covers your whole body. You can diet this away without tons of effort, if you choose, but it’s part of your default settings.”

“So we’re wired to be pregnant?” Carley was a little offended at the thought.

“Well, no more so than the boys are wired to get you pregnant. This is Darwin suff, origin of the species, goes back millions of years. But...We have developed enough brain power in that time that we can control, most of us, our biological imperatives. We all good?” Rachel surveyed the room.
“Okay. Let’s get this over with. Who wants to go first?”

There was a sudden noise and Lindsay literally landed in front of Rachel. “I will,” she beamed.

“Of course you will,” Rachel was smiling and shaking her head. “This way Miss Carter.” Rachel led Lindsay behind a curtained off alcove set up against the wall of the gym. The school, as per the regulations, insisted the testing be done in private. They also made sure the boys and girls, unlike the mile run for example, were completely separated for this.
Behind the curtain Lindsay joined Rachel at a small table, which contained a number of devices. Out of reflex she started to reach for the hem of her shirt.

“No, no.” Rachel put a hand on Lindsay’s shoulder. “Keep your shirt on, and I mean that literally. Lindsay”

“Sorry, Ms. M. This is all new.”

“The test is simple, and not intrusive’ We use these calipers to measure how ever much fat we can pinch on your tricep and then your calf.” She was holding a white, plastic set of Accu-Measure calipers. Standard school-board issue for the test. “We use these”

“Cool. Can I see?” Lindsay asked.

“Sure,” and Rachel handed the tool to Lindsay. The size of Lindsay’s arms were such that the sleeves of her gym tee shirt were always ‘rolled up.’ Her round shoulders, peaked biceps and heavy triceps trapped the hem of the sleeves the deep gap where the two remarkable masses of muscle joined.

“So, like this?” Lindsay took the calipers by the handles and applied the open end to her left tricep. Before Rachel could tell her she had to pinch the skin of the tricep and another person had to do it, Lindsay flexed the back of her arm. A horseshoe the size of rolled up sock exploded from the back of Lindsay’s arm. Rachel’s impulse to correct the test was completely overridden by her intense, still clinical, interest in Lindsay’s arm. ‘Shit,’ she thought. ‘Look at the size of the hook on this kid.’

Lindsay didn’t wait. Veins erupted on her right forearm as striations shot up from her wrist to her elbow. There was a loud series of snaps as the calipers, barely able to dent the rock-hard mound, shattered under the pressure of her grip. Four pieces of plastic wreckage fell to the ground.

Huh,” Lindsay said. “Must have been old.”

Rachel was looking at the young powerhouse with intense study in her eyes. The testing process was about to take on a different level.

“Must have been,” Rachel agreed, knowing it was new, right out of the box this morning. “Here, try these instead.” She grabbed another device off the table and handed it to Lindsay. It was a metal Harpenden Caliper with a gage attached.

Lindsay looked at it warily. “Can I do my calf? My arm’s a little tender.”

Rachel wasn’t buying any of this and she was pretty sure what Lindsay was going to try. Really, she should just stop it but her desire to see what Lindsay was capable of was overriding everything.

“Sure.”

Lindsay took the metal calipers in two hands and lowered them to her right calf. Her legs were on constant display in gym class so Rachel was expecting a bit of a show, but not anything she hadn’t seen before. She was wrong.

‘Holy mother of God,’ She thought to herself ask she looked down at Lindsay’s lower leg. It was insane. There were three distinct layers of muscle stacked on each other bulging from the back of her fibula. The top layer was two teardrops that formed a ‘W’ of power and hardness. They were so defined they looked like the edges would actually be sharp. Veins were creeping up and around the muscle as Lindsay intensified the flex.

She then applied the calipers to the outside diamond and began to squeeze. Rachel was distracted by a low stretching sound. She looked up to see Lindsay’s tee-shirt flatten against her expanding back. Triceps were flaring and driving the sleeves of the shirt into the pumpkin shaped shoulders. Rachel could see the striations of Lindsay’s delts through the fabric of the shirt. She followed the huge vein that snaked out of the shirt across the large peak on her brick-shaped bicep where it forked into a ‘K.’

Lindsay's  shirt was being assaulted at the sleeves and stretched to the limit across Lindsay’s back. It was actually getting lighter in colour, turning a paler blue across the stress lines the expansion had formed.

Then Rachel heard another sound, a groaning. She looked back down. Only years of being in the classroom allowed her to keep her expression under control. The tongs of the calipers were going nowhere, which was incredible because a) they were supposed to be harder than what they were squeezing and b) even though Lindsay’s calve was ‘winning,’ this had to be painful. Skin is still skin, even if there is iron under it. While the tongs were stationary, the handles were not. The pressure of Lindsay’s grip was bending them slowly, surely together. They squealed as she brought them together and then, incredibly past that point. Lindsay bobbed up for a second and then drove both her arms back down.
A small rip appeared down the center of the back of her shirt. Rachel could see the deep divide caused by two literal mountain ranges of muscle running down the center of her back. She stopped, straightened and held of the twisted remains of the over-matched tool,

“Huh, another old one, I guess.”

The caliper was neither defective, nor old and they both knew it. Rachel and Lindsay stared at each other in silence. They had reached a tipping point and they both knew it. Lindsay was actually vibrating from the adrenaline rush of deforming the calipers. Rachel knew the feeling in her bones. She got it at meets and in training and in other…feats of strength. She knew Lindsay needed to let it out but in such a way that they could maintain at least the framework of a student-teacher relationship.

Rachel knew all too well the intimacy and the dangerous attraction muscle/strength centered relationships could cause. Outliers sought other outliers, the strong were drawn to the strong. She knew this all too well. She also knew she had to avoid even the look of that kind of relationship with Lindsay. Female PE teachers had a bad enough rep without her fueling it farther, or far worse actually living up to even a part of it.

She turned and grabbed yet another device from the table.

“What’s that?” Lindsay’s eyes were bright and a touch unfocused, her breathing a little on the shallow side and her whole bearing anticipatory. She looked like a racehorse at the starting gate. She felt like a bomb about to explode.

“It’s something I don’t think you can break,” Rachel smiled, the subtle challenge intentional. “It’s an Igrip grip strength meter. We use them at the gym to measure our progress. A good grip is crucial in powerlifting.”

“Gymnastics too,” Lindsay said.

“Clearly,” Rachel agreed. “Here, give this a shot.”

“One condition,” Lindsay countered.

“Which is?” But Rachel already knew.

“I will if you will.”

“Okay, for the purpose of instruction only, though.” Rachel took the device, which looked like a small scale with a large rubber handle on each side. She showed the ‘front’ of it to Lindsay.
“You hold it flat against your chest with this end up. You stick your elbows out and squeeze. If you look down, that little window will flash your progress. After about 20 seconds it will flash your max reading. Take a quick look and then show me.”

Rachel took the device and raised her elbows to the side. Casually she squeezed. Even with a jacket on, Lindsay could see the tops of Rachel’s incredible pectoral muscles leap up out of the collar of her shirt. After 20 seconds she stopped, looked down and gave a short grunt. She showed Lindsay the window. 120.

“What does that mean?” Lindsay asked. “120 lbs of pressure,” Rachel explained. “Your turn.”

“K, what’s the record?” Lindsay asked as she took the device.

“Well, the limit on the meter is 200. Let’s just see what you get.” ‘God I love this kid’s attitude.’ Rachel thought.

Lindsay turned the meter over in her hands to get it where Rachel had shown her. She raised and lowered her arms a couple of times as she gauged the angle that felt best.
She raised her arms and squeezed.

The first thing that went was her shirt, right down the back like someone had taken a box-cutter to it. The sleeves followed a second later. Lindsay’s arms were a road map of veins working across a terrain of bulging, striated muscle. She was shaking with effort as her colour changed from tan to red. After 20 seconds she stopped. She was covered in a thin layer of sweat. She was breathing hard as she showed the meter to Rachel.

“139” Rachel noted. “very impressive.”

“Really? That’s good? it was intense,” Lindsay felt like she was coming off a competitive high.

“It’s outstanding,” Rachel said. “I’ve never seen anyone your age even close.”

“Just my age?”

“Fair enough, most ages. But we do get stronger as we get older.” And Rachel realized the second she said that she’d opened a door she’d meant to keep shut.

“So Ms. M?”

Internal sigh, “Yes Lindsay?”

“You were holding back before, show me what you can really do.”

Rachel was shaking her head. “Well I did walk into that one. Okay. But first,” she dug into a plastic bin under the table and rooted out a J-Mac Athletics tee shirt and a towel which she tossed to Lindsay. “You’re going to need these.”

Rachel took the meter again and raised her elbows. Lindsay was struck by how still and calm she was. It was like Ms. M. was mentally in another dimension. She squeezed and her body seemed to contract and expand at the same time. There was no shaking, but the muscles stretching the front of her jacket and bulging out of her shirt collar were evidence of incredible force being brought to bear.

She stopped and her body returned to its ‘normal’ shape and size. She tilted the meter towards Lindsay.

Lindsay’s eyes were bugging out of her head.

“168. That’s awesome Ms. M.”
Rachel gave a shrug as it wasn’t that big a deal, but then got serious. “I don’t want to see that on Inst@gram or Twitter, Lindsay. It’s not something that needs to be out there in the school.”

“Got it Ms. M. Total info lockdown engaged.”

“Thank you…I think,” Rachel chucked. “I know I can trust you Lindsay.” And Rachel knew the wave of pride that washed over Lindsay upon hearing that was proof she was right.

“Now get out of here and get changed.”
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“So how do they measure your fat again?” Simone was asking.

“They have two ways,” Carley explained. “They have the old standby instrument of torture, the calipers, where they pinch you and measure what they can grab. But they also have this new thing. It’s called Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis. They have this meter, you hold it in two hands and the grips have electrodes. It shoots a small current through you and reads how long it takes. Then it figures out how much fat was slowing down the signal.”

“And we have one of those?” Simone asked.

“Totally,” Rachel said. “Ms. M. was over the moon about it last week when it showed up. She said it meant she could stop pinching kids. They’ll be using it for sure.”

Back behind the curtain Rachel had just finished tossing the pieces of the first caliper into the recycling bin. She grabbed the wreckage of the metal one and held it up to her chest, just as she’d held the Ugrip meter. With a sudden effort she folded it in half, flattening it in the process. Satisfied it was completely useless, she put it in the garbage can attached to the wall.

“God, I love it when a plan comes together,” she said to herself and headed back though the curtain.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2018, 06:53:13 am »
Another really enjoyable chapter, I love how Lindsay seems to love to show off her strength, muscle size, and muscle hardness, it seemed that Ms. M was quite impressed, as she should've been. I can only guess what happens when Nadia is tested, though, after all, she has hid her body for a long time, and now she will have to show her arms and legs to get them tested for body fat. Maybe she will be only with Ms. M, but even in that eventuality, her secret will be found out by someone. Of course, I could be wrong, after all, I'm not the author, just a very interested reader. Keep up the good work. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2018, 11:22:07 am »
Freshman year: Part Eleven

Simone rounding the final turn of the mile run wasn’t exactly a symphony in motion. She was more like a half-stoned big band belting out a jazz number for the first time. She was definitely moving…in all directions. Her body was everywhere: long, subtly muscular legs pumping up and down, sculpted arms churning back and forth, head back, chest…well, out and up and down and left and right and Billy was scope-locked on every undulation, thrust, and bounce. Carley mentioned Sim had strapped herself down with three sports bras, but it seemed like they were losing. He was sure he could see huge nipples trying to poke through four layers of fabric. The JAMDHS across the front of her shirt was stretched to the point you couldn’t see half to the ‘J’ or the ‘S.’

Billy, had also tried to strap himself down. Like Simone he was wearing spandex, knee length compression shorts, unlike Simone he’d gone baggy with his gym shorts. It worked, more or less. He made it through the mile in 8 and half minutes. There were only guys running so all he had to do was keep turning left and not worry about his blood flowing anywhere but his legs. The ones with feet.

Things were changing rapidly now: Simone’s incredible body was impossible not to look at. The image of her breasts went through his eyes, bypassed his brain and went straight to his groin. The inevitable ensued. He knew he needed to look away, walk away, hell, run away. But he was a moth to her smoking hot flame. Things were starting to hurt, but he didn’t care. He was staring at Simone’s light and she was an on-coming train.

Simone managed to power her way across the finish line. The run was torture for her given that her body was still so new to her and there was so much to ballance that she sometimes had trouble simply walking. Running and maintaining control was a real battle for her. ‘She never quit,’ Billy thought. ‘Score one for Ms. M.’

Despite the risk Billy walked over to his exhausted friend. Simone was doubled over, hands on knees, chest heaving. The combination of her massive chest thrusting down and rising up combined with her upthrust glutes barely covered by skin-tight track shorts riding up the perfect firm curve took his brain back 40,000 years. He was 120 pounds of throbbing desire and the most obvious sign of that was now three feet away from Simone right at her eye level.

“Gimmieasec,” Simone was still breathing hard. Without looking sideways she suddenly straightened and put her hands on her hips and arched her back. Billy had a hard time keeping his eyes in his head. His ‘other’ head was harder to control. Billy was startled by a sudden but quiet ripping sound. It wasn’t him.

“Damn,” Simone said under her breath. “Oh well.” With that she threw her hands over her head, grabbed her left wrist with her right hand and threw them back. The result was epic. Her body formed a seven and half-foot ‘S’ of lust generating curves. There was another ripping sound, this one came from under his shorts. There was a full tilt jail-break underway but he was so transfixed he didn’t care.

Simone put her hands back on her knees and said “just brew out another sports bra, man these boobs are a pain someti….” She had looked to her right and was face to head with Billy’s reaction to her body.
Billy was paralyzed with fear and desire. His worst nightmare was unravelling and he couldn’t stop it.

“Well hey,” Simone said in a shockingly casual tone. “look at you.”

She straightened and looked down at Billy with a combination of curiosity and….something almost predatory. “Did I do that?”

Billy could only gulp nod.

“Well then, I guess I better do something about it,” Simone’s look could have melted glass.

She grabbed Billy by the front of his shirt and started dragging him toward the bleachers.

“Huh,” Simone said looking up at the scoreboard, “That’s appropriate.”

“What?” Billy was barely able to focus.

“Ever seen Field of Dreams?”

“Uhhh…ya?”

“Remember the scoreboard  said: Ease his pain?” Simone said. "Sounds like a plan." With alarming intensity, the young Amazon literally dragged him under the bleachers and pinned him up against a support beam. Her strength was surprising.

“Lets get a good look at you, shall we?”

Billy could not believe how calm and focused Simone was. He was sure she, or any girl for that matter would freak at the sight of him. He was totally unprepared for this.
It was suddenly obvious that Simone, at 6 feet and 160 lbs was capable of throwing Billy around like a rag doll. Billy wasn’t going to fight regardless but the thought made him hard. When Simone literally tore his shorts off his body he got even harder. She grabbed the front of his spandex and pulled them out and down. He stood in front of her in all his glory.

“Oh Billy me breddren, be all mon, you. Be mon a all de mon.” Simone’s voice was silky and raspy with desire. “You like my boobs, ya?”

“Is this a trick question?” Billy was getting his equilibrium back. “Your boobs are the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen.”

“But you’ve never really seen them.”

And while Simone's chest was constantly on display Billy had to admit she was right. “True, but I have a pretty vivid imagination.”

“Let’s see how vivid.” Simon grabbed the hem of her shirt and whipped it over her head. She then shrugged off the demoed sports bra. That left two more to deal with. Simone looked down at Billy with mischief in her eyes. She reached across and under her breasts causing them to squeeze together. The cleavage they formed was unbelievable. She leaned forward so Billy could get a good look at it.

“My grand canyon,” she smiled. “It’s a foot deep.”

Billy’s head swam. “That’s amazing. And uhhh, convenient.”

“You’re saying?” It was Simone’s turn to be taken aback.”

“Yah, a foot.”

“Well now, we’ll have to see how well we match.” Simone’s look was paralyzing.

“Relax and enjoy the show Big Mon.”

Simone slowly, agonizing slowly, dragged her bras up over the massive mounds of her chest. As more and more flesh came into view Billy found himself wondering how this could possibly be happening. This was far beyond his wildest dreams. He was looking at enough breast to fill a DD bra and there was more to come.  The bottom of Simone’s breasts were now forming a inverted cleavage as they were lifted up by the rising bras.

Even through the fog of desire that was engulfing him, Billy noted  the subtle musculature supporting Simone’s epic superstructure. Her ribcage was broad and firm. Her serratus muscles were evident down each side as was the curve of her lats plunging inward to an impossibly narrow waist There was an just outline of four tile-like abs on her perfectly flat stomach. Billy was overwhelmed with lust but couldn’t keep his eyes in one place. Simone’s breasts took care of that with a flash of dark.

The bottom of her saucer-sized nipples was appearing from the hem of the inner bra.  Gravity overcame friction and her breasts shot out from under their spandex prison. They blossomed out as they crashed into her rib-cage. They bounced up again before settling into their normal upthrust glory.

“So?” Simone was radiating pride and power.

“Way beyond my Imagination,” Billy croaked.

“How about this?” Simone took her left breast in both hands and slowly lifted it to her mouth. She kept her eyes on him the whole time, her smile was wicked. She stopped just at her chin, bent her head down and licked the nipple. Billy could see it swell. Simone blew on it and it grew even more. Billy was having trouble standing. He groaned and swayed a little.

“No Big Mon, no passing out now.” Simone looked down. “I can see why you might be having issues though. I’ll fix things.”

“How…?” Billy croaked.

“If you blow it, he will come.”

Billy could not believe what he was hearing. He could not believe Simone was grabbing him under his arms. The sensation in his groin as she slowly dragged him up her body was almost more than her could stand. He felt her hard stomach, her rib-cage and then the soft, firm vice of her cleavage. He was now looking down as Simone, with very little effort, lifted him higher. His eyes were drawn to her cleavage and he gasped as his head popped up out of her ’grand canyon.’

“Perfect fit,” Simone purred. Billy was overwhelmed by the strength and the sensation, he was leaking.

Simone smiled a predatory smile and lowered her mouth to him.

Billy exploded and woke up at the same time. The clock read 2am. He felt wet and sticky, so did his bed. “Ahhhh shit.”

He got up, stripped his bed, got clean sheets from the closet and dumped the soiled ones in the hamper on his way to the shower.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2018, 07:15:57 pm »
Haha, great fake out, I don't know if I could actually see it happening as Simone seems to be more innocent than she showed here, but I like the idea that while she may not be as muscular as Lindsay, Carley and Nadia, that she could have a lot of power in her tall, curvy frame anyway. It was a nice read and I look forward to more, as always. k+!

Offline spoonmaster

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2018, 05:11:25 am »
Another great chapter.  I do wonder if Billy’s dream will wind up being prophetic!  Keep up the excellent work.  Your story is really becoming appointment reading!

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2018, 11:07:03 am »
Freshman year: Part Twelve

Simone managed to make the run in just under 10 minutes. It was a battle for her, but she didn’t quit. Lindsay and Carley mobbed her when she crossed the finish line. Carley had crushed the run in seven minutes, a minute and a half under the expected minimum. Lindsay came in 30 seconds after.

“You were awesome,” Sim, Lindsay gushed. “I’m so proud of you.” Simone was panting and smiling.

“Didn’t quit, hurts like hell but didn’t quit.”

“Makes you better than us Sim,” Carley said.

“How you figure?”

“This is way easier for us, we do stuff like this every day, we’re supposed to crush it. You battled babe, you freakin battled.”

“Thanks guys, means a lot.”

“Speaking of battling, how’s Nadia doing?” Simone asked. Lindsay scanned the track and spotted Nadia, walking at a brisk pace, on the far curve. “Sim? You good?”

“Ya, I’ll grab a water and sit down, m’good.”

Lindsay looked at Carley and nodded in Nadia’s direction. The two took off like a pair of gazelles. Nadia was churning along when she heard two sets of footsteps coming up behind her, fast. Lindsay appeared on her left shoulder and Carley on her right.

“Good afternoon my friends,” Nadia said. “How nice to see you.”

“Thought you might want a little company,” Lindsay said.

“Your gesture is heartwarming, my friends, but I can think of someone who might need you support more.”

“Seriously? Who?” Carley asked.

Nadia not wanting to point, nodded across the track where Debbie Jacobs was clearly struggling. “Gotcha,” Lindsay said. “Let’s go Car, race ya.”

“You’re on Buffy,” and the two of them shot off down the track like a pair of greyhounds.

Nadia was left, shaking her head. ‘A normal person would have cut across the infield,’ she thought. ‘Of course there is nothing normal about those two.’ She checked her watch, she was right on schedule.

Debbie was 12 minutes into her own personal hell. She hated running. She hated the way it highlighted her weight, which normally she was fine with, she hated feeling inadequate and fat and useless. What was the fucking point? You ended up right where you started! Her internal rant was interrupted by a sudden voice in her ear.

“Hey Debbie. How ya holding up?” It was Carley MacGeggor, who had probably crossed the line before she got to the first turn. Then there was another voice on her other shoulder.
“Yo Debbie, this pretty much sucks, huh?” Lindsay fucking Carter?? What the hell is the queen of the grade doing back here?

“Uhhhh..hi guys. What brings you to the tail end of the train?”

“You looked like you could use a little company,” Lindsay said. “We thought we might give you some.”

“Me? No offence but you guys are way out of my social strata? Why bother with me?”

“Why not?” Lindsay was relentlessly positive. “You’re not suggesting just because we’re better at running that we’re better people?”

“Well…no, Christ no. But I don’t get it.”

“You could use a little help, ya?” Carley asked. “So we’re the help squad.”

Before Debbie could say another word Carley continued. “BTW, I thought your take on Sylvia Plath’s Mirror was amazing, you just crushed that poem.”

Debbie was out in a place she’d never been, She couldn’t believe two of the most popular girls in the class, two epic jocks, were not only taking pity on her now, but one of them was actually listening to her in English.

“Well it kinda speaks to me,” Debbie said.

“Ya, but the depth you brought was incredible. I missed the whole bathroom angle. The condensation on the mirror blurring things makes so much sense. The way you used that to underline the dichotomy between who we really are and who we present to be really rocked me.”

“You got that? I’m impressed. But I guess if I listen to what I was saying I should not just assume you are just a jock.”

“No that’s Lindsay,” Carley smiled. “Hey!” Lindsay was the picture of mock indignation.

“Quiet Buffy, the artsies are talking.” She returned her attention to Debbie.

“Facets, right? We all have facets. We’re not like the mirror with one flat surface, like you said, we have many surfaces and like the lake, depth and levels. Ya, you totally nailed that.”

Debbie nodded in appreciation. “Thanks. It’s cool you shared that.”

“So, what’s your take on the latest one?” Carley asked.

“This is a Photograph of Me?”

“You guys are making my head hurt,” Lindsay interrupted.

“Growth causes pain, Buffy, you, of all people should know that. Pipe down and take notes.”

“Well, first off, Sylvia Plath might have been a depressed hot mess, but you can follow her. Margaret Atwood is just a bat-shit crazy Canuck.” Carley laughed out loud.

“One way to put it,” she allowed.

“Kay, poetry shouldn’t be a trick or a trap. A poem should be a way of making things easier to comprehend using images because they have more power than individual words. Everything about this poem is blurry and obscured.”

Carley plunged in. “Isn’t that the point though? She hits that note on the first stanza when she describes the photo. It’s blurred. It’s about perception, no? Even when pics are clear are we really ‘seeing a person’ or are we seeing a snippet of a life that may or may not actually relate to what you’re looking at?”

“Kay, rolling with that, and giving Attwood artistic license, that would be the point of the fourth stanza. You’re saying that fact she’s dead underlines the idea that we can’t really know someone just by what we see on the surface, we have to look beyond that.”

“Kinda like what’s happening now,” Lindsay chimed in. That brought both Carley and Debbie to a verbal halt.

“Pretty much exactly that,” Carley noted. “Sometimes that muscle between your ears is the most impressive thing about you Buffy,”

“Who are you and what have you done with Carley?” Lindsay laughed.

“You two are something else,” Debbie said.

“That much is certain,” Carley noted.

“Star Trek Four, The Voyage Home!” Debbie almost shouted.

“Bingo! Trekkie?”

“Total SiFi geek”

“You just get cooler by the minute Debbie.” And Debbie, for once, had nothing to say. She was not exactly an outcast, but her circle was tight. She liked to think of herself as ‘selective,’ but the truth was closer to ‘scared’ than she wanted to admit. Direct praise from these two was so far from her expectations in life that she didn’t know where to go.

“Annnyway, back to the poem,” Carley was saying. “I was thinking there was a link between Plath’s mirror and Attwood’s pic.”

“Kay, on a literal level,” Debbie was grateful to be back on familiar territory. “A photograph is completely flat and two dimensional. It doesn’t matter what angle you look at it, it shows you the same moment. One 250th of a second that tells a story but never the whole story.”

“Kay, with you so far.” Carley said.

“A mirror exists in real-time. The image in it changes, it’s not a moment, it’s a reflection. But both have no depth, interesting that both Attwood and Plath use a lake to signify depth, looking past the surface to the truth.”

“Very cool, I think you’re on to something there,” Carley said.

“No, I think we’re on to something,” Debbie countered. “Can we talk more later?”

“I’d like that,” Carley said. “Library after last period?”

“Deal,” Debbie agreed.

“Ahh guys,” Lindsay injected. “Look at this.”

The two had been so lost in their investigation of poetry they weren’t paying attention to their progress. This had been Carley’s plan, to get Debbie’s mind off the grind of covering the mile. She did not expect to fall into her own web. She was just as surprised as Debbie when she looked up and realized they were in the last turn and 50 yards from the finish.  The bigger surprise was that 40 of those yards were lined with ever other grade nine student out there. ‘Billy, Sim and Ryan,’ Carley thought. ‘How cool is this?’ Then it got cooler.

The crowd started clapping. At 25 yards they added cheering. Carley and Lindsay started to fall back to let Debbie have the moment. Debbie would have none of it.

“Hey, no way!” She said as she slowed a little. “You two jocks got me this far, we’re all going across together.”

“Fair enough,” Carley said and she linked her arm with Debbie’s. Lindsay coupled on the other side and the three crossed the line to thunderous cheers and applause. Debbie feeling like she had won the Boston Marathon. In reality she’d won something far more valuable.

“Well done Debbie,” it was Rachel. “That was an impressive effort. I’m proud of you.”

“Thank You Ms. M. I just kept thinking about what you said.”

“Well I’m glad you were the one listening to me,” Rachel laughed. She looked at Lindsay and Carley. “A word with you two?”

Lindsay shot Carley a quick look and a nod in Debbie’s direction. Carley got it. They couldn’t just walk away now. Carley turned to Rachel. “Sure Ms. M. but can we talk to Debbie just a sec.”

“Of course. I’ll be over by the bleachers.”

Carley and Lindsay ganged up on Debbie. “You know, other than Billy there’s a serious lack of SiFi knowledge in my circle of friends,” Carley said.

“Hey I watch Space Trek!” Lindsay said. Carley knew she was kidding but let out a groan and gave an eye-roll to sell it.

“I see your issue,” Debbie smiled.

“It would be cool, if you’re Okay with it, if you’d join us for lunch.”

“Well, I’d have to have my people check my schedule but I think I can give a green light to the concept.”

“Great, have your people reach out to our people and we’ll do lunch.”

Debbie was grinning ear to ear. “You really are serious aren’t you?”

“Sure, why wouldn’t we be?” Lindsay had that happy/earnest thing in overdrive. Carley let her roll.

“You shut Carley up like three times in five minutes. I will  buy your lunch if you can keep that up.”

“K then,” Debbie said. She had about 10 seconds before she lost it so she made it quick. “See you in the caff tomorrow.” She turned and walked back to the school. After ten feet her shoulders started to shake.

Both girls saw this and sighed. “We just did a good thing, ya?” Lindsay smiled wistfully. It wasn’t a question.

“Damn straight, feels good too. A win all round. She is seriously cool.”

For the hell of it Lindsay ducked down and shot up between Carley’s legs. She carried her on her shoulders over to Rachel, who was shaking her head at the sight.

“I’m not talking to you until you are both on the ground,” She laughed. Lindsay stood still while Carley put her hands on her friend’s head. She then put her feet, one at a time on Lindsay’s rock-hard shoulders. Lindsay was holding her calves to keep her steady as she stood straight up. Carley then exploded up and back into a perfect backflip and a flawless landing.

“Jesus MacGeggor, we have finals next week!” Rachel was impressed but the coach in her made sure Carley never forgot about the team.

“Sorry Coach, won’t happen again.”

“I’m sure it won’t.” Rachel had a boot-camp stare that could pierce Kevlar. She had it set on stun for just a moment and then turned it off. Her whole body relaxed and she smiled at the girls.

“I just wanted to tell you guys that what you did out there was one of the best things I’ve ever seen.”

“Aaaww, Ms, M.” Carley was digging her foot into the track. “We just helped out a little.”

“You did way more than that and you both know it. I’m always on you to own your mistakes, but I’m telling you now, you have to own your victories too.”

“Booya Ms. M.”

“It’s Oorah, they always get it wrong in the movies.” Rachel was smiling again. “But speaking of The Corps you two would have fit right in today.” The two girls waited on the explanation.

“Leave no man behind. We have statues with that craved into them. You didn’t and I’m proud of you.”

“It was Nadia’s idea, actually,” Lindsay said. “We wanted to do it for her, but she pointed us at Debbie.”

“Makes no difference. You had the impulse, she just changed the target. Wisely so as it turns out and she deserves credit for that, but it doesn’t take away from what the two of you did. Own it.”

“Oorah Gunny,” the girls said as they snapped off two reasonable salutes.

Rachel broke up laughing and shook her head. Again. “Get the hell out of here before go all boot-camp on your butts.”

And they were gone.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Ryan and Billy were down the bleachers about 20 yards. Ryan had done the run in 7 minutes, best score by a boy and just seconds behind Carley for the best score overall. Billy, despite having to tie himself off, had done the mile in eight and a half minutes. Practically speaking if any of last night’s dream was going to come true best it was that part.

“Dude. Why do keep looking at the score board?” Ryan asked. 

“You ever see Field of Dreams, Rye?”

“Sure, ‘if you build it he will come.”

“Aint that the truth.”

“Not following Man.”

“Had a dream about Sim and a variation of that came up, so to speak.”

“And you…”

“Like a frickin firehose”

“Dude. You have got to develop some self control.”
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“So Nadia,” Lindsay was saying as they reunited with their friend. “Thanks for making us heroes. Ms. M wants to adopt us I think. We told her it was your idea, but she still thought we deserved credit.” Lindsay shrugged.

“As she should, as you do,” Nadia said. “I could not have done what you did. I do not have the social experience or the empathy. All I did was recognize there was someone who needed your help more than I did.”

“Speaking of that, how did you do?”

“15 minutes with self esteem intact. Mission accomplished.”

The three headed for the locker room, but Nadia broke off early into the bathroom.

“Linz?”

“Ya?”

“Didn’t Nadia say she was going to cover the mile in 15 minutes?”

“You’re the one with the photographic memory.”

“Eidetic, but that’s not the point. She said she’d do it in 15 minutes and she did it in 15 minutes.”

“So?”

“You and I were right next to her, did she seem like she was struggling?”

“No, now that you mention it I was thinking she could have gone harder if she wanted to. I mean 280 is a lot of weight but she carries it like it’s nothing.”

"Hmmmm, I don’t think that was an accident. It feels like it was planned all along.” Carley said and dropped her voice. “I’m thinking there’s a lot more to our farm girl than even your Russian Doll theory.”

Lindsay nodded. She was sure of it.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

In the trees overlooking the back of the school a mound of leaves stirred and took on human shape. It retreated away from the school through the trees on its belly before standing on the downslope. A 10 yard walk brought it to a Green Jeep Compass parked on an old logging track. It opened the tail gate and meticulously stripped off and packed away the forest sniper suit.

What was left was a man, nondescript but obviously fit with military training. He moved with the minimal precision that only comes with years of dark ops experience. He packed away the Clover Electronics CL501SN military grade CCT camera he’d been using as well as the Steiner Optics M1050 LRF 10x50 binoculars. They were equipped with a laser rangefinder, but there was no reason to use it. He was just there to observe and report. There was a target, but no plans to ‘paint’ it.

He closed the gate and settled into the driver’s seat. He drew a razor thin black cell phone from his breast pocket tapped it twice and pressed his thumb to it. When it turned green 10 seconds later he spoke.

“Report on Golf-Golf-November-Delta….Yes…no…better than we thought.”

He broke off the connection, put the phone away and put the truck in gear.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2018, 01:00:46 pm »
Another great chapter, I love that the girls had the empathy that they did towards Debbie, who was definitely not in their social circle, but who the girls reached out to and looked to befriend, and made a new part of their group, you write things like that very well. Rachel was impressed and so was I. It also appears that they might be figuring out something having to do with Nadia, the thing is, how will they trip her up into revealing her true self? I look forward to finding out! k+!

Offline spoonmaster

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2018, 01:50:19 am »
The cool kids making friends with the class nerd... this MUST be fantasy.

Good work as always.  Love the hook at the end.  I’m very interested in seeing what’s going on here.

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2018, 10:21:45 pm »
Great story, keep up the intrigue and keep us all guessing where this is going to go...... Karma to you, can't wait for the next chapters.......

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2018, 10:46:00 am »
Freshman year: Part Thirteen

The Simmons family never locked their garage door. Hell they didn’t lock the doors to their house because, well who would fuck with them? They were pretty much the town badasses and they had boat loads of money. Truck, his brother, and his cousins did mostly what they wanted and got away with it. Truck, who was somewhat bound by the football team’s code of conduct, was actually the best of the bunch.

This suited her fine. Not that the garage door was any kind of obstacle, but she wanted this to be a ninja run and leave as little damage, or evidence in her wake as she could.

It was a cloudy night with a quarter moon, which suited her as well. Crouched in the trees looking down at the paved driveway and attached three car garage, she was invisible. She studied the house for signs of consciousness. It was 3 am and the chances of anyone being up were remote but chance wasn’t part of the plan. ‘Good fortune happens when opportunity meets preparation. Bad fortune happens when lack of preparation meets reality.’ This had been drilled into her more times than she could count. She smiled ruefully as the thought flashed across her mind.

In truth she loved this. She loved the challenge, the rush and the simultaneous need to maintain control of her emotions. “IPS” they called it: Ideal Performance State. Hitting the right point on the ‘activation’ scale, not too high where control is at risk, not to low where the required intensity is missing.

She also loved the challenge of stealth, a considerable challenge given her bulk. Sure, her incredibly muscular body was covered in black spandex, which might as well have been spray-paint. Her hair and everything but her eyes covered in a black nylon hood. That covered stealth if she didn’t move. But move she did and with the silence and grace of a jungle cat. Her mass was somehow an asset rather than a weakness. Her sheer strength allowed her to carry the weight with an ease people half her mass couldn’t hope to match.

The house had been stone-still for 10 minutes when she started to move; a muscular walking shadow slipping across the road to the 10 foot high chain-link fence that ran along the Simmons’ driveway. She slid along the side until she found a suitable spot. Turning her back to the fence, she squatted down and reached behind her back to grab the post with both hands. She did a slow mental three count and softly blew out a breath. She straightened her legs and the post began to rise.

Even through the spandex you could see her thighs expand and separate. Her calves expanded into diamonds as the cement anchor at the bottom of the post broke the surface. The metal links tightened as the post rose further. Her triceps bulged like two swollen horseshoes. The moon caused a dull sheen on her suit. The most obvious spot was her glutes which had clenched into the size, shape and hardness of bowling balls. She was looking down, focused on the cylinder of cement that was reluctantly rising. 'God I love this,' she thought.

The challenge wasn’t if she was strong enough to pull it out of the ground, the challenge was getting the anchor out of the ground before the chain link was deformed or started to break. As it was, the links were singing with tension. She was starting to consider levering the base forward knowing that covering the resulting damage up would probably take more time than she had. The links above her head were starting to stretch.

At that moment the bottom of the base cleared the ground. She flipped it forward and placed it gently, silently on the ground. Turning around she survived her handy-work. A couple of links near the top of the post were a little deformed, but other than that…nothing that would cause attention. As her father was fond of saying ‘a blind man on a galloping horse wouldn’t notice.’
She backed up two steps, set herself, took one step forward and launched herself 12 feet across the fence. She landed on the driveway in a crouch, a huge ball of silent muscle. She straightened. If anyone had seen her, they would have had a hard time believing what they were looking at. She was an impossible collection of curves, hard lines, bulges and power.  That all that mass functioned at a level of grace that rivaled a ballet dancer was even more mind-boggling.

She padded up the driveway to the garage. Along the fence side of the garage was a line of stacked unsplit logs for firewood. Each of them was about three feet long, ‘perfect,’ she thought and grabbed two from the top of the pile.

She slid over to the near door and put the logs on the ground. Grabbing the latch she slowly turned and opened the door. One of the good things about the Simmons’ being well off was they didn’t skimp on quality. The door went up in smooth, well oiled, silence. She stopped it at four feet, grabbed the two logs and ducked under it. She left the door where it was and slid along the side of ‘Truck’s’ truck.

She placed one of the logs on end, just behind the front wheel-well. She turned her back to the truck, squatted down and grabbed under the door, where the jack plate was. In a repeat performance she straightened her legs and 4500 lbs of truck began to lift of the ground. ‘Thank God they use aluminum in these things,’ she thought. Underneath the spandex huge muscles were contracting and expanding at the same time. The vein running down her enormous biceps was visible through the spandex. Lats and quads were exploding as the truck tilted upwards.
When she got it three feet and a bit of the ground she let go with her left hand and quickly re-positioned it to the center of her back. She then dropped her right hand to the log and quickly shoved it under the jack plate. Stepping away the truck she turned quickly to see if her impromptu jack held. It did.

She grabbed the other log and set it up in the corresponding spot on the other side of the truck. She took a moment to compose herself. This one would be harder as she wasn’t tilting the truck from one side. She was going to lift the entire weight of the front end, probably about 3,000 lbs, three feet off the ground.

She set her feet, dropped down, grabbed the truck and lifted. Her body simply exploded. Her lats and back expanded so much and so fast that her spandex shirt ripped right down the middle of her back. The material covering her quads and her calves was threatening to do the same thing. Her neck looked like a chorded funnel as veins the size of fettuccini were emerging there, her shoulders and down the length of her forearms. Power sung within her. The tension in her arms, legs and back seemed to travel inward. She had a warm fuzzy feeling in her core. It felt better than good. It felt amazing.

'Focus,' she chided herself, 'mission first.'

The truck, creaking slightly, rose inexorably. Thighs the thickness of garbage cans powered her rock-hard body and the truck it was holding to the point its front end was level. She repeated the trick with the log and stood back to admire her work. The front of the truck was safely propped three feet in the air. It looked, like all the world, like it was popping a wheelie in the garage.

She smiled under the mask and ducked down to crawl under the truck. She stopped suddenly and ducked back out. She looked around and slid over to the far wall. In the dim light she spotted what she thought, on a whim, might be there. The Simmons family functioned on the belief that ‘whoever has the most toys wins.’ So it made sense that they would have a mechanics ‘creeper’ sled. She lifted it off the pegs on the wall and placed it in front of the truck. She sat on it facing away from the truck and slid under it.

It took her ten minutes to disconnect the part she was after. The trickiest part involved disconnecting the transmission, which she had to do to get what she was after. She reached up and unlatched the hood from the inside. The next part was lowering the truck back to the ground. She reversed the steps she took to raise the truck and gently lowered the massive beast of a machine to the ground, one side at a time.

All that remained was to lift the part up, out of the engine well and quietly close the hood. She put the creeper back where it belonged, ducked under the door with her spoils and silently slid the door closed.

She jumped across the fence again, put down her cargo and set about putting the fence back in the ground. She could face it this time as putting something back in the ground was easier than ripping something out of it. The fence was already stretched a little so it was really only a question of lining the anchor up with the hole and lowering it back in. She stamped the ground and loose earth back around the base of the post. Not perfect, but it wouldn’t attract attention.

She picked up her ill-gotten booty and headed back into the woods. Thirteen minutes and two mile later she stopped at the edge of the lake. She severed the area and listened for five minutes. Nothing. The coast, literally, was clear.

She walked over to the boat dock, which extended 150 feet out into the lake. The water at the end of it was 10 feet deep, but there was a self another 15 feet out where the depth dropped off considerably. She took another look around and, satisfied she was still alone, threw the part 20 feet out into the lake.

She thought briefly about taking a swim. She was sweaty and her suit was a little grimy but then she thought better of it. ‘Deviating from a plan is the surest way to derail a plan.’ She’d heard THAT more than once.

She smiled under her mask and set out for home.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Truck was in an especially good mood this morning. He and his cousins had spent the evening working on a plan to mess up the school Halloween Dance. “Fuck it up good,” is more like it. The plan, even if Truck said so himself, was good.

So it was with no small amount of anticipation and satisfaction that he climbed into the cab of his truck. He hit the remote to open the garage door, shoved the key in the ignition and turned. Nothing happened. “What the fuck?”

He turned the key again and got the same result. There was nothing on dash display, no warning lights, just dead nothing. Truck popped the hood release and climbed back down. He got to the front and reached under the hood for the latch. He threw up the hood and was reaching for the support bar when it hit him. He was looking at the floor of the garage.

“WHO THE FUCK TOOK THE ENGINE OUT OF MY FUCKING TRUCK!!!???”

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2018, 05:46:32 pm »
Nice! I liked reading this little excerpt of not only Nadia's strength, but her agility, skill and intelligence, all of which she needed to do what she did, take the engine out of Truck's vehicle. That was impressive, I liked that she did something and there was nothing that pointed to her being the one who did it, because it was done so perfectly. Great writing as usual, really enjoyable stuff. k+!

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2018, 07:21:04 pm »
I thought she was Lindsey :D
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #73 on: November 23, 2018, 11:06:36 am »
Another great chapter, I love that the girls had the empathy that they did towards Debbie, who was definitely not in their social circle, but who the girls reached out to and looked to befriend, and made a new part of their group, you write things like that very well. Rachel was impressed and so was I. It also appears that they might be figuring out something having to do with Nadia, the thing is, how will they trip her up into revealing her true self? I look forward to finding out! k+!

Thanks. The game isn't quite afoot yet. but it's really close.

The cool kids making friends with the class nerd... this MUST be fantasy.

Good work as always.  Love the hook at the end.  I’m very interested in seeing what’s going on here.

Really. Rachel is just one example of how this world isn't quite like ours. Rest assured there will be more on Golf Golf November Delta and her friends.

Great story, keep up the intrigue and keep us all guessing where this is going to go...... Karma to you, can't wait for the next chapters.......

Check below

Nice! I liked reading this little excerpt of not only Nadia's strength, but her agility, skill and intelligence, all of which she needed to do what she did, take the engine out of Truck's vehicle. That was impressive, I liked that she did something and there was nothing that pointed to her being the one who did it, because it was done so perfectly. Great writing as usual, really enjoyable stuff. k+!

Glad you enjoyed it.

I thought she was Lindsey :D

Well, not sure Linz could carry an 800 lb engine. Might be Nadia, but the operation did have a certain military precision to it.

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: November 23, 2018, 11:31:53 am »
Freshman year: Part Fourteen– Hallowe’en Dance.

“Wow! You guys look awesome!” Lindsay was gushing over Ryan and Billy’s costumes. They were standing in the parking lot waiting for Nadia so they could enter as a group. The late
October sun had just set and the twilight was off-set by a dramatic curtain of orange and yellow clouds stretching across the sky.

In truth, they looked very good and more than a little like the characters they were posing as. Billy’s Vizzini costume featured a bald head ‘wig’, a jacket that was almost a dead ringer for the one in the movie, tights and boots. Billy had altered the look a little by wearing a pair of puffy Elizabethan breeches. Walking towards the girls Ryan had caught the reasoning there immediately. “Extra leg room?”

“Yeah,” Billy admitted. “I’ve tied myself down too, just to be sure.”

“I wouldn’t slow dance with Sim if I were you,” Ryan warned. “Remember the beach?”

“Don’t worry, that lesson is burned into my brain.”

“We got lucky,” Ryan was explaining to the girls: “As it turned out the school actually did The Princess Bride a couple of years ago. The fashion class made all the costumes and Ms. Chizevsky let us use them.

Ryan was wearing a grey vest over a mustard-yellow shirt, tights and boots. He had on a wig and a goatee with streaks of grey. On his right hand he was wearing a glove, with six fingers. He was a truly impressive figure as the heels on the boots added an extra inch and a half to his 6’3.

“I won’t have any trouble finding you in the crowd,” Lindsay said.

“I don’t know,” Ryan was shaking his head in something that looked like wonder. “Once we stand next to you guys I feel we’ll be pretty much invisible.”

“You think?” Lindsay was actually nervous about their look.

“Really? I know,” Ryan replied. “Your mom did an awesome job Linz. You guys are just epic.”

“Well making me look like a guy wasn’t all that hard, but making Sim look like a guy was a major challenge.”

In truth Simone was just too much woman to hide, but Terri’s costume worked with the young Amazon’s attributes in such a way that the illusion of masculinity was easy to accept. It started at the top with her hair. Simone’s mother had curled her raven black main into a pretty good likeness of Inigo. Next she applied a stage moustache. On each cheek they had simulated a diagonal scar with make-up.

The real challenge was what to do with a five-foot, 10-inch body that had, as Carley put it: “more curves than a mountain road.” Boots and leather pants took care of her lower body. The boots took her height to an even six feet. A cotton shirt and a vest belted at the waist covered the top. This is where Terri had worked her magic. The vest was belted at the waist but Simone was wearing a light wrap of foam under her shirt. This took her waist from it normally impossible 25 inches to about 30. The vest extended to the tops of her thighs camouflaging, mostly, her hips and heart-stopping rear-end. The cotton shirt, like its counterpart in the movie, had a vee- neck collar and was open. A draw-string was loosely knotted at the bottom of the vee. Rather than expose Simone’s spectacular cleavage, however, the opening revealed a level plain with…chest hair?

Terri had sewn a piece of fabric which was a close match to Simone’s caramel completion on the inside of the opening. She had taken some of Simone’s hair left over from the mini-perm and glued it to the fabric. With the vest hiding Simone’s ‘hourglass’ shape the effect, especially from the front, was remarkable. There was still some suspension of disbelief required but it was pretty easy to accept, not that Simone was a man, but that she was supposed to be one.

“What’s with that Sim?” Ryan was pointing at a rectangular sticker on the left side of her chest.

“Ask Carley.”

“What?” Carley asked. “It’s the perfect touch.”

Billy and Ryan both took a step forward. Billy exploded with a short burst of laughter. Ryan just shook his head. “You can’t help yourself, can you?”
Carley had taken one of those “Hello. My name is...” stickers used at reunions and meetings and written on it: “Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.”

“I think it’s perfect,” Simone said. “Saves me from going: Hghello! My name is Inigo Montoya, jew killed my father, prepare to die!”

“That was awesome Sim,” Ryan said.

“Mucho español in da Caribe mon. Can take de gurl outta de island, but can’t take de island outta de gurl. You.” Simone switched flawlessly from Spanish to Trinidadian Creole.

“Your ear is amazing,” Ryan said. “So what’s the issue?”

Simone laughed. “Because saying ‘hghello’ is ‘hghard’ on my throat.”

“Speaking of amazing,” Carley was saying to Lindsay. “I can’t thank your Mom enough for the job she did on this costume.” The dress was identical to the one Robin Wright wore in the movie except for a floor to hip slit down the left-hand side. Underneath Terri had crafted a pair of spandex shorts in the same shade as the dress. Terri had also offered Carley a blonde wig, but she found it hot and uncomfortable. She combed her hair back off her face and parted to down the middle. The fact her brilliant red hair wasn’t blonde did not change the fact she looked spectacular.

When Ryan asked, the reply was vintage Carley: “I’m Buttercup in her red…period.” Which drew an “Oh ick!” from Lindsay and a frown from Simone. Billy looked a little ill and was shaking his head. Again.

“Seriously?” Ryan was looking at her in outright disbelief. “Honest to God Car, it’s like your brain is Dodge Viper with no brakes. All go and no stop.”

“Over the line?”

“Ya think?” Simone and Lindsay said simultaneously.

“K, I’ll try to reign it in.”

“C’ept on the dance floor,” Lindsay said.

“Got that right, I’m totally ready to rock it.”

“I have an affinity with rocks,” came a voice from behind them. “When do we get to have our way with them?”

Everybody turned to find Fezzik standing there palming a rock the size of a bowling ball in ‘his’ left hand.

The likeness was incredible. Nadia’s mom had permed her hair into tight curls and added stage sideburns to her cheeks. She had riding boots, large – baggy – striped pants, and a huge shapeless shirt. Unlike Fezzik the shirt was done up to the neck. Like Simone, Nadia was wearing a vest. She could have been Fezzik’s twin sister.

Billy was the first one to shake off his amazement.

“Soon. And you can finish them your way.”

“Oh. Good. Thank you Vizzini. …which way is my way?”

“The moment they are in view, hit them with the rock!”

Nadia shook her head. “My way is not very sportsman like.”

Billy, Ryan, and Carley all laughed out loud. Simone and Lindsay smiled in appreciation.

“Awesome, just awesome,” Billy said moving towards Nadia. He put up his hand, palm up. “Up top!..or in your case - straight out!”

Nadia smiled and gave Billy’s palm a horizontal tap with the rock.

“Nice,” Billy laughed. “So, Nadia, I see the summer at ninja- camp paid off, it’s like you appeared out of thin air. How did you get here?”

“I can be quite stealthy for a girl of my…girth. And to answer your question Papa and I rode over.”

“In what?” Carley asked, “The Batmobile?”

“Not in, on. Horses. We came through the trails at the back of the school.”

“You can ride? Cool.”

“I would not be much of a farm girl if I could not. At least not as far as Mama and Papa are concerned.”

“Three moustaches, two wigs, two perms and a set of side burns,” Carley noted. “The gang’s all hair.”

Ryan looked at Billy, “how are you fixed for iocane again?”

“Shouldn’t we just be happy it didn’t involve the feminine hygiene cycle?”

“Fair point.”

With that the group headed for the dance. Lindsay fell in beside Nadia and looked up at her. “You look amazing, I am so glad you came.”

Nadia beamed back down at her muscular friend. “Thank you. I was worried about stepping forward this much, but I can see that you are the answer to my concerns”

“How’s that?”

“As long as I remain near you, I will be invisible. You look especially remarkable tonight.”

It was true, the combination of Terri’s deadly costume and Lindsay’s spectacular body was no less than breathtaking. She was all in black with black ankle-cut boots – a concession to her calves. Black spandex tights covered her legs like spray-paint. Standing still with her legs essentially together (gymnastics had trained that into her) you could see three distinct gaps: a small downward triangle where the tops of her thighs merged with her torso, a larger arrow-head shaped gap from where her thighs touched down past her knees to where her calves touched and third gap between her calves and her ankles.

Her black shirt was a masterpiece in simultaneous coverage and revelation. It was tightly belted at the waist making Lindsay’s incredible Vee shape obvious. Her butt was semi-covered by a short tail Terri had insisted on adding. “Control the message dear, always control the message.”

The shoulders and sleeves were quite loose, but the collared neck line was cut in a deep vee with draw-strings crossing it. Lindsay’s pectorals and the startling gap between them were obvious. She was wearing a black bikini top underneath, the straps hidden by the shirt. Terri had deliberately tightened the torso of the shirt with spandex panels down the sides, not to show off Lindsay’s incredible core, but basically to keep it covered.

“Knowing how you will throw yourself around on the dance floor at loose shirt with an open neck will probably expose more than we want to,” She reasoned. “I don’t want you trending tomorrow for the wrong reasons”

Lindsay had tied her blond hair back in a pony-tail and Terri had applied a thin, blonde stage moustache. A black hood, gloves and a mask completed the outfit. Once they took a group picture the mask would spend the night hooked into her belt. School rules prohibited masks that covered your face.  Not that anyone else would have complained: Even with a moustache her face was stunning.

“Mom did a great job,” Lindsay said to Nadia. “It feels like a second skin and I can move anyway I want. I am so pumped for tonight.”

“Your mother is obviously a very talented seamstress, but I was referring to what is in the costume. You will be much admired tonight. And justifiably so”

“Naaa, we all look great.”

“Ah…yaaaah, you are so the greatest,” Nadia said which drew instant head snaps from the rest of the group. She went red instantly. “I have been working on my slang. Did I get that right?”

“Nailed it,” Billy said. “You’ll be sounding just as uncultured as the rest of us in no time.”

They were approaching the steps to the school. There were tubular hand rails on either side. Lindsay was suddenly bolting for them. About six feet away she jumped and landed with both feet on the railing. She stood on the two-inch bar as easily as the rest of the group stood on the ground.

Lindsay took off her gloves and stuffed them in her belt. She bent forward and grabbed the bar with both hands. The next second she was vertical on the bar and walking up it on her hands. Nadia was bemused, Carley and Simone were just shaking their heads. Billy and Ryan, on the other hand were focused on what was no longer covered by the tail of her shirt. “Damn,” Said Ryan under his breath. “Yeah,” Billy managed to croak.

When she got to the top of the railing Lindsay lowered herself to the point her chin was almost touching the bar. She arched her back and extended her legs out over her head forming a ‘C.’ She then drove upwards and forward, did a complete summersault in mid-air and, as she always did, stuck the landing.

“Five from the Russian judge,” Simone called out.

“Well, this Russian judge gives it a 10,” Nadia, who caught the running gag, laughed.

Along with masks the school had sent notice weapons and simulated weapons would also be prohibited. This included swords so Lindsay, and Ryan were sporting empty scabbards with handles attached. Simone had somehow managed to create a realistic sword using silver spray-paint, some leather strapping, a thin foam insulation tube and a very realistic ornate handle made from clay. She got stopped at the door by the off-duty cop working the dance but was allowed to keep it when she drew it out then wrapped around her neck like a scarf. In truth, it was highly doubtful his eyes got that far up, but Simone didn’t mind. ‘Nice job girls,’ she thought to herself.

Nadia’s rock passed without notice as judging by the way she was carrying it, it was obviously a Styrofoam prop.

The dance was in the gym. As soon as they entered they were directed to the photo area. They posed, as all the students who wanted to, for a group picture for the yearbook, the school website and as a memento. On the way to the dance floor they ran across Ms Mathias. She was dressed as a zombie nurse and looked more than a little frightening.

“Wow! Awesome look Ms. M.” Lindsay said. “Totally freaky.”

“Thank you Lindsay, and I must say you guys look fantastic. Nadia you look amazing. I’m so glad you made it here tonight.”

“Thank you Ms. Mathias. I am fortunate to have made some friends who would not allow me to miss it.”

“Well, and I don’t want this to go to your head Carley, I don’t think you could have picked a better group than this,” Ms. Mathias said.” As it turned out Rachel was the school’s soccer coach and was now very familiar with Carley.

“No worries, Ms. M. And just let me say you look like the ghoul of someone’s dreams.”

Rachel groaned and looked at Ryan. “No known cure I hear.”

“Nope, she’s terminal.”

“Well, you guys have fun storming the castle.”

This, of course, brought stunned looks from the group.

“What? You didn’t think I’d seen The Princess Bride, I was raised on it.”

“It’s not that, it’s just….” Ryan was fumbling with where to go next.

“It’s just that you thought teachers were kept in coffins at night in the school and un-crated every morning, fed and led to the classrooms to teach you?”

“No….”

“We have lives guys. And you know what the scariest part of that is?”

“Noooh…” Lindsay replied.

“The scariest part is that not that long ago I was just like you.” Satisfied she’d inflicted enough confusion, Ms. Mathias gave a fiendish grin, arched her eyebrows and left.

“She is so cool,” Lindsay said.

The group found a table to use as a staging area and sat down to get organized. The gym walls were decorated with dozens of movie posters, nothing from this century, while the committee had hung huge steamers the looked like film from the walls and rafters. The sound system was playing the main theme from Star Wars at the moment but the students had all had imput to the playlist on-line and they knew what they were going to be dancing to.

Even though the gym  was packed, as the first set started there were only a couple of couples on the floor. Carley looked at Lindsay and said, “let’s get this party started.”

“As you wish,” said Lindsay. Anticipation was radiating from her. She was almost vibrating by the time they hit the centre of the floor.

“Guys,” Simone said to the rest of the group, “I think we need to watch this.”

“They got something planned?” Billy asked.

“For sure. Look at them. They look like a rocket on a launch pad. I don’t know what they have in mind but it’s going to be epic.”

The song was “I’ve had the time of my life,” from Dirty Dancing. Simone was right; for the next four minutes and forty seconds the best soccer player in the school and the best gymnast in the state put on a show that brought the gym to a standstill.
   Carley was Patrick Swayze and Lindsay was Jennifer Grey, if Jennifer Grey had been cloned from Simone Biles. Carley was smooth, graceful and powerful, always the center. She glided effortlessly around the floor as Lindsay moved in and out, always in orbit around her. Lindsay had combined her natural dance skills and her floor exercise moves into an explosive and stunning routine. They moved like the elite athletes they were; two tigers staking their claim to a clearing in the jungle. It was impossible not to watch them. There were more than 200 cell phones pointed at them.

As good as it was from the start, a sizzling tango, the last two minutes would become school legend. But not before going viral.
   Lindsay ran at Carley and looked like she was going to jump into her arms. Carley braced herself for the impact and held out her arms. Lindsay timed her jump so she landed with both feet on Carley’s rock-hard quads. Carley ‘caught’ her friend by the waist, but her lower body took almost all the impact. The two girls flexed their legs simultaneously and Lindsay used the upward momentum generated by Carley’s quads to launch herself into the air. She did two perfect summersaults before landing into a backward roll that ended up in the splits.

Without missing a beat Carley launched herself at Lindsay. She dove at her friend placing one hand on each muscular shoulder. Lindsay, reached up as Carley made contact and got her palms on Carley’s shoulders. The two girls pushed in perfect sync and Carley shot back up into a flip and a landing she punctuated with one and a half ballet-like spins.

Carley backed away towards the center again. Cat-walking backwards, a knowing grin on her face, waving Lindsay on with her right hand.

“Jesus that’s hot,” Ryan said then realized suddenly it had been out loud. “Errr, ah, sorry” He turned to look at Simone, who he figured was most likely to be offended.

Billy was paralyzed while Nadia was looking on with clinical interest. Simone staring at the dance floor with a look that said she and Ryan were thinking along the same lines.

“You’re not wrong,” Simone said without taking her eyes from the dance floor.

Lindsay was now slinking up to Carley. She put her hands on Carley’s shoulders while Carley grabbed her waist. The pair bent and Lindsay rocketed up into the air. Carley let her go for a split second and caught her under the arms as she came back down. Lindsay curled her core forward as she drooped and swung between Carley’s legs in a perfect arc. Carley waited for the momentum to die and then pulled Lindsay back through her legs. Lindsay’s core was so strong she was able to stay bent forward and off the ground through the entire move.
   As she came back up she got her feet on the floor and once again exploded upward. This time she kicked back and sent her feet flying away from Carley’s body. They kept on going, over her own head, into a tuck and a sudden move where she shot her legs out to the side. Carley was standing with her arms straight out. Lindsay finished the move straddling Carley’s upper arms. Carley put her hands on Lindsay’s rock-hard glutes and used the last of the momentum to push Lindsay up and over her head. On the way down Lindsay wrapped her arms around Carley’s waist in a vice of iron. She let her feet fall away with the momentum while Carley drove up and back.

“Oh…my…fecking God.” Simone said.

Lindsay’s feet landed and her body was propelled into a standing position. That would have been impressive enough, but things were further completed by the 150 lb body Lindsay was holding in her arms. Not a problem, apparently. The gym looked in disbelief as Lindsay stood still holding an inverted Carley steady. “Showboat,” Carley whispered.
“That’s bad?” Lindsay laughed? “K, go!”

Lindsay dropped her left arm and Carley pivoted down into a perfect cartwheel landing. She hopped back in front of Lindsay, gave a quick nod and the two of them ripped off four cartwheels across the dance floor. Lindsay stepped up the Carley, who took her hands and dipped her just as the song ended. The gym exploded in applause.

“I need a water,” Simone croaked. “Anyone else?”

“Yes please,” Nadia said.

“Me too,” Ryan rasped. Billy, apparently beyond the point where he couldn’t form words, banged the table twice and nodded.

While Simone was away the conquering heroes returned to the table. Lindsay was still high on endorphins and was bouncing. “That was awesome, Car, you were so good, that was even better than we planned.”

“You should not be surprised,” Nadia said.

“Well, I’m not, not really, but it did go really well and that makes me happy.”

“You are both exceptional athletes used to performing at a high level. You function very well under pressure, it is your nature. And, I have to say…You are an absolute pleasure to watch. That was beautiful, and I am very glad I got to see it.”

Lindsay, who was used to praise, found herself deeply touched. “Thank you Nadia, that means a lot to me, and to us, right Car?”

Carley’s attention had been focused on Billy. He was still semi-dazed and she was pretty sure she knew the reason why. A wicked grin was spreading across her face. Unfortunately she did not see Ryan who was looking at her with a warning glare that would have melted glass. Fortunately Lindsay wasn’t one to let a train of thought get derailed.

“Right, Car?” As she shot a quick elbow into Carley’s ribs. Carley whirled and saw the warning and concern in Lindsay’s eyes even as she was subtly indicating Nadia, who was clearly expecting a response to something. Not for the first time in her life Carley’s remarkable brain saved her. In milliseconds she was able to replay the conversation between Lindsay and Nadia and grasped what was required.

“Nadia, I’m not sure we deserve that level of praise, or at least I’m not sure I do, but I am honoured that you think we do. Trust me, we probably enjoyed doing it even more than you enjoyed watching it. It feels so good to just go and cut it all loose.”

Nadia was nodding with profound understanding. ‘Yes it does,’ she thought. ‘On those rare occasions you actually can.’

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….
   At that moment a black, newly repaired Ford F150 pick-up truck oozed into the back parking lot by the gym.

It stopped in a dark spot between the flood lights. Truck Simmons and three other members of the varsity team dismounted and headed for the back. Truck popped open the bed-cover. They grabbed two kit bags from the back of the truck.

“This will fix those cocky little shits,” Truck growled.

Clanking and clinking noises came from the bags as they walked towards the school.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Lindsay and Nadia. BFFs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View