Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574146 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 09:03:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Lindsay and Nadia. BFFs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lindsay and Nadia. BFFs  (Read 51537 times)

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
  • Dat Fifi, she is a blast!
Re: Lindsay and Nadia. BFFs
« Reply #105 on: December 22, 2018, 01:38:46 am »
..wonder if the "sword" will be discovered by a nurse at the hospital??? From a clinical sense of course :-)

I hadn't considered that...I like the idea....hmmmmm.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #105 on: December 22, 2018, 01:38:46 am »

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #106 on: December 28, 2018, 08:45:09 am »
Inspired by an idea from sgsg69:

Freshman year: Part Eighteen – December.

Rachel pulled up in front of the Emergency Department door at the hospital. She had phoned ahead and two EMTs were waiting with a gurney. One was opening the side door as she put the H3 in park. He looked at the jury-rigged immobilization Rachel had done and nodded his approval. “Your work?” He asked her.

“Ya, seemed prudent given the drive I had to make, Didn’t want him going all bobble-head on me.”

“Good call,” the EMT replied. “It’s been a bat-shit day, nice to see someone thinking straight for a change.”
Rachel moved towards Billy but the EMT waved her off.

“We got him now. Just give us room.” The EMT walked around the truck and slid in the passenger side rear door. Then he reached over and stabilized Billy’s head. His partner reached in from the driver’s side and with a box-cutter sliced through the duct tape. The first EMT did not let go of Billy’s head while the other managed to slid his hands gently under Billy. He lifted and the two of them gently maneuvered the small body out and on to the gurney.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Billy was in a fuzzy world of pain, lust and confusion. Mostly the latter two. His mind was full of images of huge, hard, shiny – smoking muscles. Nadia had finally been revealed to him in all her epic, unreal, muscular glory. Fractured images of her vast, glorious body flashed in and out of his head. She was right there, he had to have her, but she kept dancing away from his consciousness. She had a hammerlock on his seething brain. He saw, he came, she conquered.

He felt her strong hands slide under him. He turned and stared at the biggest, most perfect breasts he’d ever imagined, let alone seen. Her massive, hard arms lifted him effortlessly. She was curling him as if he weighed nothing. He reached out and grabbed her rock hard arm. He lifted his head and tried to kiss her beautiful face, but she was lowering him, obvious to his weight and his affections.

“I think he likes you Dave,” the first EMT was smiling.

“It’s the uniform, gets them every time,” Dave was shaking his head.

“Let’s get your date to X-ray. The Doc is waiting.”

“Affirmatory.”

Rachel watched Billy wheel through the automatic doors then got back in the H3. She headed for the parking lot.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

When you worked in a hospital, blizzards were a mixed blessing. Generally, they forced people to stay inside, which reduced the amount of traffic in Emerge. However, they made the conditions outside far more dangerous and risky. This meant that the type of traffic they did see was more likely going to be serious. Over the ten years of her career as a nurse Tanya Knight – Ya the Knight nurse, I’ve heard it before – had pretty much seen it all. Today wasn’t even the first time a guy had been brought in with his leg in a bear-trap. That never got old.

They had a pretty bad roll-over and a couple of winter campers who got caught in the storm and were suffering hypothermia and exposure. It would help if they’d packed proper winter gear and not the Amazon ‘camp-kit special.’

She was on her way to the latest, a kid who’d banged his head off the inside of the car. Concussed, no spinal issues – X-rays had already confirmed that. The kid had been taped to the seat’s head-rest and snapped into a neck brace when he was brought in. Someone was on top of their game. Local, PE teacher, fit as hell, was all the EMT’s said. Good on her, Tanya thought. We need more head’s-up people around here.

The kid had cleared triage and was in a double room, by himself. Another benefit of a blizzard. She was going to meet Ashley Burton, a newbie, but pretty much competent, so they could clean up the kid and prep him for a proper exam. Ashley was a 5’2” former college gymnast. She packed a tasty, hard, fit little body into those scrubs. Tonya fantasied about Ashley’s body and the athletic…possibilities it presented…but only when she was off duty. On duty she was all business and kept her libido under a tight reign. She was upfront about which side of the plate she swung from, but never let it become even a rumor, let alone a concern at work. Not to mention that Ashley was clearly a flaming hetro-sexual.

Ashley’s nickname around the hospital was ‘Yard.’ She earned it on a nursing student pub-crawl when she had, to everyone’s amazement, open-throated a ‘yard’- one of those big, thermometer-shaped glass things that bars keep on display but people rarely ever try - of beer on a dare. Witnesses testified the beer flowed as smoothly out of the trumpet shaped opening and down her slender throat as if it was being poured down a drain. Ashley celebrated her feat with a back-flip off the table she’d been standing on. Thus a legend was born. A video went viral and her fame followed here. Despite the ‘party animal’ overtones her handle suggested, Ashley proved to be a solid pro as a rookie and best of all, one who was eager to learn with no issue following orders.

Tonya was almost at the door of the room when she hear Ashley’s voice exclaim: “Oh my God, look at the size of that!”

‘The hell,’ Tonya thought as she strode through the door. The kid was still out, still clothed and on the bed. Ashley was looking up at the TV. She turned to Tanya and shrugged. “Shark week, you should see the size of this Great White.” Ashley was standing next to the bed, while another woman, reddish hair, broad-shoulders, was sitting in the visitor’s chair.

Tanya shook her head. “Ok Rook, turn it off and let’s get this guy cleaned up." She turned to the other woman.

“I assume you’re the person who brought him in?” The woman stood up, very fit indeed, really impressive shoulders, military bearing.

“Yes. Rachel Mathias, I teach PE at JMac High.”

“Heard how you braced and taped him. Good move. Nice to meet someone with sense on a day like today.”

“No sense taking chances, Nursing Corps?”

“Shows huh? Ya, one hitch in The Stan and two in the Sandbox. Been back 10 years. – Jar-head I’m guessing.”

“Semper Fi! Gunnery Sargent, Third Battalion.”

“Ya, you got that look.” You got a very nice look, I would like to see more of it, Tonya was thinking.

“M’Tonya, the tadpole is Ashley. You a relative?”

“No, the family is on their way. I’m staying with him until they show.”

“K. Well Gunny, if you don’t mind giving us the room for a few, we have to clean and prep this guy.”

“Copy that. I’ll wait outside.” ‘Take charge lady,’ Rachel was thinking. 'Fit looking too, I like that.’

Rachel left the room and after looking up and down the hall decided to hunt down a cup of coffee. Hospitals, unlike Marine bases, tended to have bad coffee. 'Oh well, Any perk in a storm.'

Tonya looked at Ashley and nodded towards Billy, lying on the bed. “K, Rook, what do you see?”

“Adolescent male, chart says 14 but I would have guessed younger than that. He’s not very big.”

“Which is why we go by the chart,” Tonya noted. “K, look at him, what do you see?”

“Hematoma on the left temple. Swelling. Eyelids moving, he’s in a REM-state. Chart says he’s been in and out of consciousness, tried to kiss one of the EMTs…a guy by the way. Anything else?”

“Look at his pants. What do you see?”

“There’s discolouration, a stain? Faint white outline.”

“Feel it.”

Ashley did. “Slimy and sticky.”

“Smell it.”

“Coppery, saltly?...it’s….”

“Yep, Semen.”

“All that? That is one seriously big stain.”

“Can’t account for the area, but a discharge is not unheard of in some trauma cases. K, let’s get the little guy cleaned up.” Tonya and Ashley both put gloves on and went to work. Tonya took off Billy’s shoes while Ashley took off Billy’s shirt. She smiled at Billy’s tight little body. “Gymnast, I’m guessing.”

Meanwhile Tonya undid the button of Billy’s jeans and zipped down his fly. She carefully grabbed the sides of his pants and worked them slowly over his hips. Once she got to his upper thighs, she pulled his jeans off and put them in a plastic bag. “We’ll do the family a favour and take all this stuff to the laundry,” Tonya said.

“Good call,” Ashley added, “the bottom half of the shirt is saturated too. How did such a small guy produce so much….oh. Oh my God, look at the size of that!”

“We're going to need a bigger boat. Dang! I guess we can’t call him ‘little guy anymore.” Tonya was shaking her head in amazement. Now this WAS something she’d never seen before. “Two Great Whites in under an hour, now that doesn’t happen every day.”

“Have you ever?”

“Not that size, My God he’s soft and he’s still among the biggest guys I’ve ever seen. Well, the amount of emission is no longer a mystery. Get a measuring tape.”

“Are you serious? We can’t just…he’s a patient,” Ashley was more than a little thrown at Tonya’s suggestion. Tonya was one of the most by-the-book team leaders on the floor and besides, she was gay.
Tonya exhaled and looked at Ashley with infinite patience.

“Yes he is a patient, with a head injury. One of the first concerns with head injuries is blood flow. Do you see anything here that might affect his blood flow?”

‘Stupid, Of course,’ Ashley thought. ‘She’s always going to be professional, get your head out of your ass, Ash.’

“We need to document it for the doctors and the chart. It’s a relevant factor in his condition. We don’t want to whip the poor kid’s robe up every time the issue comes up.” ‘So to speak,’ Tonya thought to herself. She was a pure professional, yes, but still…‘Boy are you going to be popular when you get older. Stow it. Work to do.’

Ashley returned with a measuring tape and Tonya pulled out her phone. Billy’s flaccid penis was lying next to his right leg. Ashley leaned over and ran the tape down next to it.

“Eight inches,” She said acting as professionally as she could but she was thinking: ‘Look at the freaking size of this thing, it’s immense. How big would that be hard?’

Tonya took shots with her phone from a couple of angles. ‘Dang, I almost need to pano this thing,’ she thought ruefully. ‘Jesus it must be massive when he gets hard.’

“I wonder,” Ashley started but Tonya cut her off.

“Hate to throw cold water on your thought process, Rook, but that’s not part of the drill. Come on, this poor kid’s a mess, let’s get him cleaned and covered. He’d probably die of embarrassment if he came to and saw us looking at him. ‘Not that he has ANYTHING to be ashamed of,’ Tonya added mentally.

Tanya and Ashely both grabbed warm, wet washcloths from the cart next to the bed and set about cleaning Billy. Tonya worked on his upper body and Ashley started at Billy’s ankles.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Warm, wet, strong, and sooooo nice. ‘She’s licking me, Oh God!’ Billy’s bruised brain could barely process the thought.
He didn’t even stop to wonder how Nadia was licking both his leg and his chest at the same time. Only that he felt her strong hands, surprisingly small and gentle, and her tongue on him and it was driving him wild. She was working her way up his legs and down his chest. ‘God, this is so hot!’ He could see her leaning over, her massive chest crossing past his face. That’s it, her boobs are on my chest and her head is down at my legs. God, this is so hot.

Nadia’s rock-hard cobblestone abs were right above his face. He tried to raise his head to kiss them but something was keeping him down.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Billy moaned as he squirmed beneath the touch of the two nurses. They both stopped and stepped back for a second.

“He’s still out,” Tonya noted. “Just dreaming. We’re good but we need to be quick about this.”

Tonya cringed at the dreams a 14-year-old boy might be having while two sets of hands with warm, wet cloths roamed over his horny body. Then she considered the effect it might have on him…She didn’t like the conclusion she was reaching. Best be on this smartly.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Nadia’s massive breasts were all over his stomach while her tongue had reached his inner thighs. Billy could not believe how good it felt. The idea of this majestic muscle goddess pleasuring him was starting to have the inevitable effect. Nadia straightened and looked down at him. She had one hand on the top of his stomach and the other on the inside of his right thigh. Her face was soft and beautiful. She looked at him with understanding. She knew what he wanted, what he needed and with a smile on her face and lust in her eyes she lowered her magnificent body back down on his. Her face was headed right for his groin.

‘Oh God…here I go…’ But there was no trace of shame attached to the thought, there was ….pride.’ And why shouldn’t there be? I have a lot to be proud of. I have a huge, hard, powerful dick…nobody around here has a dick like this. Of course she wants it, it’s unique, I’m unique, it’s awesome, I’m fucking awesome.’ Billy’s libido took the steering wheel and hit the gas. He was getting harder by the second.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Ah Tonya,” There was a tone of warning in Ashley’s voice. “We have an issue.”

Tonya looked and instantly grasped what she was talking about. Billy’s penis was twitching.

“Best we hurry Rook.”

They intensified the cleaning process but the increased pressure and motion only fueled Billy’s internal flame. The twitching became growth, quick, incredible growth. The two nurses looked in amazement as the massive member moved down the boy’s leg. Then, as it thickened, it began to swing up the inside of his right leg. It kept growing, now passing horizontal, throbbing and pulsing as it lengthened…thickened…straightened.

Tonya was transfixed by the process. ‘How fucking big can this thing get?’ Ashley was also hypnotized by what she was looking at. Slowly she reached into the pocket of her scrubs and took out her phone. She started to take pictures, but then switched to video.

Billy was starting to mumble and squirm. Tonya could only imagine the torrent of hormone-fueled lust surging from his adolescent brain to his monstrous cock. In any case the end result was almost scary. ‘This kid could really hurt someone if he’s not careful, he’s immense and he’s not even done.’

As if on cue, a final surge of blood rocketed into Billy’s throbbing member and it responded in seconds. The growth was sudden and dramatic. It straightened and literally slapped against his stomach. ‘Jesus, H. Christ.’ Tonya thought.
Ashley was hypnotized like a chicken watching a cobra. ‘Python, more likely,’ she thought. Still filming, she could not take her eyes off the immense, throbbing cylinder in front of her. She absentmindedly caressed the inside of his thigh with the warm washcloth. ‘Might as well kill two birds…’ she thought.

The effect on Billy was subtle at first. Neither woman noticed the head enlarge and the foreskin stretch out as a result. They did notice what happened next. Billy’s member straightened even more, ‘how is this possible’ and amazingly lifted off his stomach. The tip of his penis came to just under his small, but hard and well-formed pectoral muscles. Now it looked as if it was straining to escape his body. It bobbed slightly up and down as it began to twitch.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Nadia’s hand caressed the inside of his thigh. He could feel her hot breath on his cock, her boobs on his chest and stomach. They were so big they covered his whole upper body. He reached back and grabbed her leg just below where if joined her hard, magnificent butt. He started to squeeze as her soft mouth headed for the tip of his engorged cock. This was too much, he felt like he was going to explode. The pressure in his balls was incredible. He had to release, he had to let it go. He tingled and shook as his balls contracted and the inevitable eruption began. The feeling was indescribable. He’d whacked off many times but never felt anything this intense. His body sang with release and every muscle tightened as a load of semen rocketed up his steel-hard foot-long tube.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Ashley sensed it first, but too late.

“Tonya…” was all she managed before Billy groaned. He shook and a stream of semen shot from his tip, over his face and splattered all over Tonya’s stomach and chest. Billy was twitching like he was having a minor seizure, his muscles were all standing out in sharp relief, his hips were off the bed and his cock in full spasm. His balls contracted again and Ashley was sure she could see another volley of semen travel up the huge shaft towards freedom. Again the load shot out of Billy like a hose had been turned on and plastered itself on Tonya’s chest.

After being caught off guard by the first ejaculation, Tonya’s training and logic kicked back into gear. She could have stepped aside, she reasoned, but by staying put and ‘taking it for the team,’ so to speak, she was actually cutting down on the amount of work they’d have to do to clean up. Better to throw the scrubs in the laundry and take a quick shower than have to clean the floor and maybe even the wall for God’s sake. She could actually feel semen hitting her abs and chest. ‘Jesus, this kid comes like a firehose.’

She looked up at Ashley who was standing there, wide-eyed with her phone out in front of her.

“You know you’re going to delete that right?”

Ashley shook her head, as if coming out of a trance and looked at Tonya with a combination of reluctance and regret.

“Let’s be clear Rook. What we did before was clinical. What you’re doing now could turn into a violation of patient confidentiality. That’s a career-ender. Not to mention the fact that if anyone ever sees an image of me covered in semen you will be cleaning bedpans and hand-scrubbing out the morgue until you are using a walker.”

“Tonya….”

“I’m deadly serious Rook, I’ll send you so far down the ladder they’ll have to pump air to you.”

“I get it, I get it.” Ashley acquiesced. “I wouldn’t anyway…but holy crap, this kid is something else.”

Tonya grinned. “No shit Rook. He’s his own Christmas Carol.”

Ashley looked quizzically at her partner.

“Oh Come like Old Faithful,” Tonya said with a straight face. Ashley’s laugh was more spit than voice as she tried to hold her reaction in.

With what appeared to be a final spasm, Billy’s cock smacked back down on his stomach. It leaked cum as it slowly receded. Even in its increasingly flaccid state it was immense. Veins ran along its length to the twitching red head. More to clean, Ashley thought. She grabbed a fresh washcloth, ran it under warm water and returned to the bed. Gently, using absorbent paper towel and the washcloth she set about dealing with the mess on Billy’s torso. Finally she had everything clean except the actual source of the mess. As she went to grab it Tonya stopped her.

“Easy Rook, that might be the most impressive specimen either of us has seen, but it’s still attached to an adolescent boy.”

“Meaning?”

“Meaning, at least according to my sister, who has three of them, that he’ll get hard when the wind blows. You grab him and we’re looking at an encore.”

“Seriously? Even after all that?”

“You’ve been with guys, no?” Ashley took the question in stride. “I prefer to think guys have been with me, but Ya, so?”

“Well, I’m assuming they weren’t all one and done,” Tonya said catching the analytical look that crossed Ashley’s face. “I’m sure you put it down to your…prow-ess – she pronounced it as if it was two separate words – but trust me honey, hormones and the male physiology had a lot to do with it.”

Ashley flashed back to high school and realized the truth in what Tonya was saying. “K, So?”

“So let’s cut the mess off at the source. Hold a wad of paper towel in front of the tip so we don’t have to clean the room.”
Ashley nodded and grabbed some paper towel. She held it with her left hand while her right hand gently dabbled the crusted residue from the base of Billy’s shaft. He twitched at the contact.

Having blown his load all over Nadia’s epic boobs, Billy was floating in a world of semi-spent bliss. God, that was intense. What an incredible feeling. He was on the verge of passing out but managed to retain consciousness through the whole glorious ordeal. ‘I almost came and went at the same time,’ he chuckled to himself. Oh God. Nadia, you are so beautiful, so strong, so incredible. She smiled down at him. Lifted one huge, perfect boob to her mouth and slowly licked his cum off it. He was twitching again. Things were suddenly wet and warm.

Smiling, Nadia swam in an out of focus. She lifted her other boob to her mouth and this time licked her way down to her huge, erect nipple. She licked it and then blew on it. Already almost an inch long and more than that thick the swollen cone hardened and grew even larger. He could see little ridges form in a swirling pattern on the slightly raised areola. He briefly focused on her massive, ripped and impossibly muscular arm as she once again raised the huge breast so she could suck the turgid knob on its upswept crest. He felt her other hand on his swelling cock. The nipple disappeared into her soft, wet, mouth. He was going to lose it again.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Ashley was trying to stay clinical but the thing in her hand defied belief. She could not get her hand more than two-thirds of the way around it. It felt like a warm, pulsing, baseball bat. It was that thick. She had started at the base and was gradually, gently working her way up with the washcloth when it literally jumped under her touch.

‘Uh oh,’ she thought as it instantly became hard and grew erect at an incredible rate. “I’d say your sister was right,” Ashley said. “He’s going off again.”

Careful to keep her left hand and the towel in front of the tip Ashley continued to stroke up the huge, rigid shaft. It pulsed as it grew under her touch. She could see the balls contract as once again his body flexed along with the impending orgasm. She actually felt the semen rocket under her hand on its way to open air. Her left hand was braced for impact so the stream that shot out the swollen tip didn’t knock her hand back, but she was amazed at its intensity. ‘I can feel it hitting the towel…Jesus. What would that feel like inside?...Arrrgghhh! Focus Rook, focus.’

Billy shot again and again until the paper towel was saturated with semen. The last two had actually splattered a little as there was no absorbency left. “Tonya, I’m going to need more towel. He’s literally blown this one away.”

‘Jesus,’ Tonya was thinking. ‘This kid is incredible.’ “On it,” she said out loud.

Billy seemed to be calming down as Tonya fetched more towel and a pathological waste bag to dispose of the first one. Tonya started as Billy’s right arm suddenly snaked its way around her lean, hard waist. She reached down to gently remove it.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Billy was in heaven as he exploded again and again. His mind was a disjointed slideshow of erotic imagery: shiny muscle, slimy boob, swollen nipple, smoking striations, surging veins, all growing, swelling, exploding. He reached out for anything he could touch and found his arm wrapped around Nadia’s massive, hard leg. It was the size of a normal person’s waist. It was hard and unmoving, full of unimaginable power. He felt a strong, firm hand close on his arm. He felt another on his cock…it was too much.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Tonya was looking down at her hand on Billy’s arm when she heard Ashley; “Oh shit.”
She realized, too late, she was still holding the fresh towel and that Ashley needed it…now.

Ashley felt the flood of semen rocket up the tube and knew the towel wasn’t where she needed it to be. She also knew there was only one way to stop Billy from creating an even bigger mess than he already had. She bent over and put her mouth over the end of his exploding cock.

Trying to keep this as clinical as possible - ‘A clinical blowjob? That’s a new one,’ she thought. – Ashley did not try to put the end all the way into her mouth. On contact, her lips clamped down on the tip, she instantly realized to get the whole knob past her teeth would require a concerted effort. Her jaw would have to be wide open to even think about trying it. ‘Holy Fuck, he’s huge’
Fortunately that wasn’t required for this. She grabbed his shaft as tightly as she could and held him to her open lips while she braced herself. Billy dimly registered the hand on his cock and moaned.

It hit her like a tidal wave. Her mouth was instantly full of semen. Her cheeks were blown out and it was starting to leak out the corner of her mouth. She swallowed. The back of her throat was blasted by another jet of cum and she had to repeat the process. More escaped and was dribbling down the side of her face. Another jet filled her mouth instantly. He was too much. There was only one way this was going to work, she realized. She grabbed the shaft even tighter, opened her mouth wider and pushed him into it. She straightened her torso a little and opened her throat.

Tonya was simultaneously shocked and concerned when Ashley first went down on Billy. There was no way to get the towel in place and this was a practical, if not unique solution. She switched over to concern when she saw Ashley’s cheeks puff out like a hot little squirrel. She was barely keeping ahead of the flood of semen blasting up that huge shaft.

She saw Ashley readjust her stance and clamp down on Billy. Her concern turned to amazement as she watched…nothing. Billy was still obviously ejaculating, if anything, more intensely than before. But Ashley seemed to be taking it without a problem. Her cheeks were actually a little concave. Clearly she was sucking on Billy to maintain a seal. Where was all that semen going? And then it hit her. ‘Open throat. Yard. Well, no one will ever know, but you’re certainly living up to your rep tonight Rook.

After two minutes Billy shuddered and seemed to convulse a final time. Ashley could feel him soften in her mouth. She maintained the seal, but lightly. She wanted to make sure there were no aftershocks. It was all she could do to refrain from licking him. She had never had a cock this big in her mouth and knew she almost certainly would never again.
‘Although, when he’s 20, I’ll be 28…I might just look him up.’ Ashley shook her head at her plans to become a Cougar and gently removed her mouth from Billy’s now flaccid penis.

She looked at Tonya with trepidation. This wasn’t going to be good.

“Nice save Rook,” Tonya said.

“Wait, what? Really, you’re serious? You’re not going to tear me a new one?”

“Look Rook, I dropped the ball by not getting the towel. You had to do something and what you did sure as hell wasn't regulation, but it was the most efficient solution. We’re not putting it on the chart, in fact it never happened, but still, nice save.”

“K….thanks….I guess.”

“Right,” Tonya was back to all business. “You gown him up and make the bed. I gotta take a quick shower and get into some clean scrubs, the parentals will be here any minute.”

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #107 on: December 28, 2018, 06:37:24 pm »
OMG, that was the best "clinical" episode I have ever read in my entire life. I have died and gone to heaven :-). There isn't enough Karma on this website to give you for that rather large addition to the story...........great take, great action, great play in Billy's semi-conscious state. I sure hope you can keep this story going till College when Ashley looks him up again!! No man will ever measure up!

K+

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #108 on: December 29, 2018, 05:15:48 am »
Really enjoyed that, nice addition to the story, if only temporary of Ashley and Tonya, I like that you're using names of former female bodybuilders, maybe unconsciously, maybe not, but it's still entertaining. Billy's libido is incredible, I mean he is a teenage boy, but he is super special in his output, and it seems like Tonya and Ashley got a taste of what's been happening to Billy for a while now. I hope he finds a way to control it, but with all the incredible beautiful, fit, strong females around him, it may not be for a long, long while. But still, I look forward to seeing what happens next! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #109 on: December 29, 2018, 11:40:31 am »
This is some incredibly impressive writing—awesome characters and story and I'm looking forward to what the future will bring!

Thanks for the kind words. Kinda looking forward to what happens with our merry band as well.

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #110 on: December 29, 2018, 11:44:39 am »
OMG, that was the best "clinical" episode I have ever read in my entire life. I have died and gone to heaven :-). There isn't enough Karma on this website to give you for that rather large addition to the story...........great take, great action, great play in Billy's semi-conscious state. I sure hope you can keep this story going till College when Ashley looks him up again!! No man will ever measure up!

Hey it was your idea..I just ran with it a little. Regardless, I'm really glad you enjoyed it.

Not sure I can keep this up til Billy gets to college, but you never know...might be the odd flash forward. Or he might have an accident in senior year.

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #111 on: December 29, 2018, 11:53:09 am »
Really enjoyed that, nice addition to the story, if only temporary of Ashley and Tonya, I like that you're using names of former female bodybuilders, maybe unconsciously, maybe not, but it's still entertaining. Billy's libido is incredible, I mean he is a teenage boy, but he is super special in his output, and it seems like Tonya and Ashley got a taste of what's been happening to Billy for a while now. I hope he finds a way to control it, but with all the incredible beautiful, fit, strong females around him, it may not be for a long, long while. But still, I look forward to seeing what happens next! k+!

Glad you enjoyed it. Little change of pace from the usual teasing.

I'm using the names of fbbs on purpose. They  help me keep the characters straight and it's an homage to a generation of pioneer athletes. Rachel, especially, who I thought was awesome, and vastly under-rated.

Billy's world is absolutely a combination of heaven and hell. The only thing about him bigger than his manhood is his imagination....poor dude.

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #112 on: January 01, 2019, 11:33:28 am »
Freshman Year: January

“Those Assholes,” Ryan was seething as he joined Lindsay, Billy, Carley and Simone at the lunch table. Nadia was in the Library working on an English assignment with Debbie. Ryan was so mad he didn’t register that. “Where’s Nadia?”

“Library, Dude.” Billy said. “Calm down and tell us what’s going on.”

“K, I love football, I love playing football, but there are times when I want nothing to do with my teammates. Assholes.” ‘Fuck,’ Carley was thinking with more than a little concern. ‘Look at him. When he gets like this, he’s fucking frightening. He’s a big, hard, angry, scary man. Where’d that kid I grew up with go?’

Lindsay, ever the peacemaker, was the first to risk replying. “So…Rye. Are we talking about the whole team, or just a couple of specific assholes?”

Ryan took a couple of breaths and then decompressed a couple of degrees. “Ya, ya…you’re right Linz. It’s not the whole team, it’s a couple of senior assholes.”

“Who have…?” Lindsay’s voice was soothing without being mocking or condescending.

‘How does she do that?’ Carley wondered. ‘It’s like she’s a hypnotist or something. She talks and people just calm down and listen. All I do is piss people off.’

Ryan looked at her for a couple of seconds. “I just found out about this, but apparently it happens every year. It is a ‘tradition’,” Ryan pumped as much sarcasm into the word as he could, “for the rookies on the team to find a girl and try to sleep with her.”

“What is this? 1973?” Carley reacted. “That’s caveman shit.”

Simone was also shaking her head, “It’s 2019, how could that even be a thing still?”

“That’s just sick,” Lindsay added. “There’s no way I’m going anywhere near any of those guys.”

‘I’d go near you Rye-Guy,’ Carley was thinking. ‘I wouldn’t need a neanderthal hazing ritual to do it either.’

“This is where it truly gets vile,” Ryan was saying. “None of you would qualify.”

“I’m sorry?” Carley said. “We don’t qualify, why wouldn’t we qualify…unless…No…Fucking…Way. That is so twisted…that’s just wrong”

As usual Carley’s supercharged brain got there long before anyone else had even started processing the variables. What factors do the three of them have in common? They are all attractive. What criteria would exclude them? What criteria the football team might consider? …’the girls have to be unattractive…it’s a troll hunt…Goddamn them!’

“It’s a Fucking Troll Hunt isn’t it?”

Ryan, as ashamed as they’d ever seen him, just lowered his head.

“Those Assholes. Those fucking, lowlife, worm-spawn.”

“Sorry?” Lindsay was still in the dark. "What's a troll hunt?"

Carley looked at Ryan.

Ryan’s ears were crimson and he did not raise his head. “The idea is to get a date with,” he raised his hands to make air-quotes, “an ugly girl. Whomever sleeps with his ‘date,’ video proof required, wins. Before anyone says anything, I told them they could all go fuck themselves.”

“Way to go Man,” Billy said quietly.

All three girls looked at Ryan with equal measures of respect and pity.

“Good on you Rye,” Simone said. “You’re one of the good ones.”

“Proud of you Big Guy,” Lindsay chimed in.

“But there’s one more thing, isn’t there?” Carley, as usual, was a couple of steps ahead.

“Ya….” Ryan looked up. “Debbie and Nadia are on the list of targets.”

Carley went crimson. “Those fuckers! Well this ain’t happenin’ there is no fucking way we let this happen.”

Lindsay looked at Carley and started to speak.

“No!” Carley cut her off. “No Buffy, do not work your tranquilizing voodoo on me right now. I want to be mad, I need to be mad.” Lindsay opened her mouth, looked at Carley and thought better of it. She closed her mouth with a 'click.'

“Revenge is a dish best served cold,” Billy said.

“Machiavelli???" Carley spun and glared at Billy. "Niccolo-fucking-Machiavelli??? Seriously, you’re going to try Machia-fucking-velli to me off the ledge?” But it was already working and Carley knew it. She shook her head,

“You’re really are something BB,” Carley was smiling now, “Don’t ever change Dude.”

“K,” Billy took the initiative, “we are all agreed we have to blow this up.” Nods all around. “Not only that, we need to blow this up in such a way that the organizers are punished, but do not know by whom, wait Carley. We also want to teach the rookies a lesson that should underline the need to respect everyone, especially women, regardless of what they look like. That cover it?”

“But I want them to know,” Carley’s expression was unnerving in its intensity. “I want them to know exactly who blew up their sick little game.”

“Two problems with that.” Billy said.  “If they know, soon everyone will know. If this goes public, there will be far-reaching repercussions, including, probably, the suspension of the football program maybe even people losing their jobs.”

“Maybe they should,” Carley said.

“No argument,” Billy said. “But, the fact that could happen might be something we can use.”

Carley was looking at Billy in admiration. “Now that’s Machia-fucking-vellian.”

Billy nodded and continued, “The other angle is I do not want to spend the next three years with a football-shaped target on me.”

“Screw them,” Carley said, “I can take anything those troglodytes can come up with.”

“I’m sure you could, but don’t forget those troglodytes had a pretty good plan for the Halloween dance,” Billy pointed out. “They’re relentless and pretty inventive when they put their minds to it and I don’t want them putting their minds to us…And yes, Carley, Us. That means me, Sim, Linz, and Nadia and probably Debbie as well. You want to put them in the crosshairs too?”

Carley looked down, blushed and looked back up. “No…no I don’t. You’re right BB. OK, a cold Italian dish it is. What do you have in mind?”

“The first thing is we have to tell Nadia and Debbie.”

“Ow. Really? That’s going to be a pretty delicate conversation,” Simone said.

“I’ve got it,” Lindsay said, and they all knew she did. “Billy’s right, they have to know. On top of that, as their friends, we have to tell them.”

Ryan, who was still dealing with the shame of being associated with the team on this looked at Billy. “Anything I can do to help Dude, sign me up. I want to end this, not just for this year but forever.”

“Noted,” Billy smiled at his friend. “Don’t worry, you’ll get your shot.

He hadn’t included it in the reasons he gave the group but giving Ryan a shot at redemption was also part of his plan. This was going to be a little thorny as the only person who had an issue with Ryan’s involvement was Ryan himself. ‘It’s just his nature,’ Billy reflected. ‘He blames himself for something he had no part in creating, just because he’s on the team.’ Logic wasn’t going to solve the problem and Billy knew it. Ryan had to ‘do’ something, play an active role in the plan, to get to a point where he could forgive himself.

“K, I have the rough outline of a plan, which there’s no point in sharing until Linz talks to Nadia and Debbie.” He turned and looked at his muscular friend. “Tell them I have a plan in mind which involves them. Ask them if they’re willing to talk to me about it.”

“No probs.” Lindsay smiled. “I trust you on this BB, I’m sure they will too.”

“Well, you and I grew up together, they don’t know me that well.”

“They know all they need to know,” Lindsay smiled. "They know you're awesome."

“Thanks Linz.” Billy was pretty confident Debbie would be on board with almost anything. Especially with a plan that struck a blow for potential victims. Nadia, he wasn’t so sure of. He was pretty sure he knew how she’d react, but getting involved might be beyond her threshold. He would have to play that one carefully, if that is, she agreed to talk to him at all.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“I thought I’d find the two of you here,” Lindsay was all smiles as she bounced up to Nadia and Debbie, who had set up shop at a table in the back corner of the library. There was a stack of reference books, texts and what looked like half a stationary’s worth of staplers, glue sticks, scissors, three-hole punches and Bristol board.

“Hello, Lindsay, here for some help in English?” Nadia was smiling. She had tried to get her knew friend to spend more time on her English, but Lindsay resisted. It was funny as she was a straight-A student otherwise and certainly didn’t lack the work ethic. It was just the whole concept of figurative language, something meaning more than one thing at a time was foreign to her…and it bothered her that she didn’t get it.

“I’d rather have railroad spikes driven through my eyes,” Lindsay replied.

“A colourful, and alarmingly graphic metaphor,” Nadia smiled, “You are better at English than you think.”

Lindsay was shaking her head. “That’s just from hanging around all you nerds. It’s rubbing off on me.”

“Clearly Carley’s charming nature is also rubbing off on you,” Nadia said. “That was very close to an insult.”

Lindsay went beet red, “I didn’t mean it to be, I’m sorry.”

Nadia had to stop herself from laughing. “Lindsay my friend, you have nothing to worry about. We are all very comfortable in our nerdiness.”

“May the force be with us,” Debbie chimed in

Nadia gave Debbie a nod of acknowledgment and continued. “In fact, we consider it a badge of honour so you have, despite my earlier comment, in fact done the opposite of insult us. I merely said that as an attempt at humour. I’m sorry if I upset you.”

Lindsay had to take a second to process the circle of logic she’d just been dragged through.

“Whatever. Actually, there’s something I need to talk to the two of you about.” So, she laid it all out for them in a straight forward way. Debbie’s reaction was predictable.

“Fuck, just when you think there might be some hope for the male gender they pull this shit. Really? How fucking neanderthal can you get? Nice to know I made the ugly list, well fuck them.”

She turned to Lindsay with a look of venomous intensity. “Tell Billy I am in on whatever he has planned.”

“I’m not sure he has got that far,” Lindsay said. “He said he wanted to talk to the two of you before he went farther.”

“Whatever, I’m in, and the nastier the plan, the better.”

Lindsay turned to Nadia who was sitting, her hands below the table, apparently in her lap, looking out the window with an expression that could only be described as deeply conflicted.
“Nadia?”

Lindsay had seen Nadia in a number of moods, most of them calm and tranquil. She had never seen her like this. When her friend turned to look at her she caught a flash of…rage? Fear flashed through her on a primal level. Her instincts screamed ‘run!’ and she almost did. In that moment she thought she heard a weird crunching sound. She looked again and Nadia was calm, pensive, as if she was considering a number of issues. The hairs on the back of Lindsay’s neck lay down and she silently let out a long, slow breath she hadn’t realized she’d been holding.

“I have to talk to my parents,” Nadia said. “Personally, I, like Debbie, am offended and angered by this. I would very much like to be part of a plan that stops this and hopefully, punishes the boys responsible for it.” On the last phrase, there was a steely hardness in Nadia’s voice Lindsay had never heard before. “Yes…I would very much like to be part of that.” The hairs on the back of Lindsay’s neck were standing again.

Nadia gave her head a slight shake. “Please tell Bill I would like to talk to him about it but I have to speak to my parents first.”

“K. I’ll do that.” She looked at both Nadia and Debbie in turn. “Guys, we have to stop this. We have to stop it now and forever.”

“Fuck Ya,” Debbie replied.

There was that weird sound again. Nadia, who had a far-away look in her eyes only nodded.

"K, I’ll tell Billy where we stand and we’ll go from there,” Lindsay concluded. She looked at Nadia again. She was dead still and focused on something deep inside her head. There was something there Lindsay had never seen before, she couldn’t figure what it was but it was a little scary.

Debbie had packed up their work and stood up. She looked at the library supplies still on the table and turned to Nadia. “Can I leave you with this?” She asked.

Again, Nadia nodded. The text alarm on Lindsay’s phone went off and she looked down at it. “It’s Billy, I gotta go.”

Another nod from Nadia and Lindsay left.

Nadia watched her go and then left out a long, slow breath. She lifted her hands from her lap and glanced at the twisted wreckage of the three-hole-punch she had crushed into a ball.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #113 on: January 02, 2019, 06:11:25 am »
Well, I do feel bad that this kind of thing is still going on, but I am glad that Lindsay and the rest of the gang are going to do their best to make sure these Neanderthals realize the err of their ways, hopefully in some ways that are impressive as far as power and athleticism go. Nadia is definitely not someone that I would want mad at me, not someone who can flip cars like flipping a coin. I look forward to seeing what happens next! k+!

Offline klaus74de

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #114 on: January 12, 2019, 06:47:36 pm »
 :thanks: Fantastic story :clap: Please go on!  :rock:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #115 on: January 14, 2019, 04:01:24 pm »
Another great chapter, I still can't wait for her to reveal her true self!! And I can't wait to see how they get even with the football team.........

Offline srielley

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #116 on: January 14, 2019, 11:08:20 pm »
Excellent story so far. It has al of us wondering what will happen next. Please keep writing more episodes.

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #117 on: January 20, 2019, 02:49:14 pm »
Freshman Year: January cont.

“What do you think he has in mind?”

Simone, Carley and Ryan were in the weight room. Ryan was on the football team’s off-season program, but this was a lighter day so he could work in and out while spotting the girls without too much trouble. Carley was in off-season for basketball and soccer but on the school’s volleyball team, basically just to stay active. She was basically lifting heavy.
Simone had also made the volleyball team, mostly because she was 5’10”. “You can’t coach height,” the coach had said.

Her co-ordination was still an issue sometimes. Her body was too, she couldn’t line up at the net the way players normally did because her breasts hit it every time she jumped. She had to play back an extra two feet. She was in the weight-room because she had discovered, to her irritation, that she wasn’t in very good shape. Practices were proving to be hard. She asked Carley to show her a routine and help her find her way around the weight room. Carley had agreed, on the condition they bring Ryan along.

“Because he knows about weights?” Simone asked.

“That, but really because I want to look at his gorgeous bod while he lifts them. Trust me, you’ll thank me later.”

“You are evil, you know that? Right?” Simone was shaking her head.
Carley had just grinned.

“You mean Billy?” Ryan asked.

“Ya,” Carley was genuinely puzzled as to how Billy planned to accomplish all the various goals he’d shared with the group. “I mean I have some ideas, but none of them are subtle and quite a few of them end in carnage.”

Ryan laughed. “I don’t doubt that, not for a second. But in answer to your question…I have no idea. I only know he’s really scope-locked on this thing so I’m sure whatever he comes up with will stand a good chance of working. He’s possessed by this.”

Ryan, despite the fact Simone and Carley were his ‘buddies’ had once again taken Billy-level precautions before coming to work-out. K-tape, spandex and basketball shorts. Carley, who was hoping to scope out his butt in a pair of tight shorts, had to console herself with the fact Ryan’s huge shoulders and massive, hard arms were on full display, thanks to the skin-tight tank top he was wearing.

As it turned out it was a smart move on his part. He was struck, again, at how firm and fit Carley was. ‘As soon as you get her away from Lindsay, it’s like she explodes into this super-hot version of herself.’ It was more than just there not being a direct comparison between the two, there was something that happened in Carley’s head when Lindsay wasn’t around. She was more confident, more relaxed and more assured. It was hot as hell.

All of that was on display in a tank-top and a pair of black spandex shorts that hugged her epic butt like a second skin. Carley’s perfect thighs were also uncovered as were her diamond-shaped calves. Lindsay’s legs were just jacked, massive muscle everywhere. But on Carley’s legs, because she was 5’7”, the muscle was more spread out, shapelier. They were more than just nice to look at. Carley was the fastest freshman male or female with the best vertical jump, male or female in the school. No girl in any other grade was even close. They were, by definition, the best legs in the building. They were also hot as hell.

The funny thing was, Simone’s presence didn’t seem to matter the way Lindsay’s did. There was some irony in that because Simone had, without question the most remarkable female body in the school. Her curves would have been evident in a snowmobile suit, but in spandex shorts and sports bra they were on display for the world to admire. And while her presence didn’t seem to have an effect on Carley it was certainly being felt by other users of the weight room. Her pre-workout stretches alone sent two members of the basketball team shuffling awkwardly to the boy’s washroom.

As usual, they started on the bench press. Carley warmed up with 85 lbs. Ryan spotted her and got a front row seat to her lean, hard upper body smoothly pistoning the weigh up and down. The effect it had on her breasts was also attention-getting – they seemed to almost expand and contract as a hard ridge of subtly striated muscle appeared and disappeared between them.

She did 12 reps, racked the weight and then showed Simone how to position herself under the bar. Ryan looked off into the distance and tried to ignore the stirring in his groin. Sensing his situation, Carley slid in next to him. “I got this Big Guy.”

Ryan looked at her with a combination of anguish and gratitude. Carley checked the collars and looked down at Simone. ‘My God, her boobs are huge, they’re everywhere. Snap out of it, doofus, this is what you were trying to save Ryan from.’ She looked Simone in the eyes this time.

“OK, this is probably a good weight for you too. Grab the bar here, and here. I’ll help you lift it off. Lock it out briefly and then just lower it to your chest and push it back up. ‘Not going to have to lower it too far, it’s a miracle she can breathe with all that sitting on her rib-cage.’

Ryan tried not to, but he couldn’t help but stare at Simone’s huge breasts as they flattened out against her chest. The sports bra – was she wearing two? – kept them from going too far out to the sides, but none the less she lay on the bench with what looked like two futons on her chest. That is, until she lifted the weight.

The act of benching finishes with your arms straight out from the shoulders, locked in a vertical position. It causes the chest to expand and contract and brings into play the back, shoulders and upper arms, mostly triceps. For guys and almost all girls, this doesn’t cause any problems. However, almost all girls don’t have M-cup breasts that measured 46 inches around. When Simone’s arms were straight out from her shoulders they were squeezing her breasts together. Carley found herself staring down a vast expanse of cleavage.

Simone lowered the weight to the point where her elbows were at 90 degrees. The bar was touching her bra.

“You can let it go some more,” Carley said.

Simone was smiling, “Hey, you said to my chest, that’s to my chest.”

“OK then, to your rib cage, or as close as you can get.” ‘Jesus,’ Carley thought. ‘They’re like airbags.’

“K,” Simone grinned and let the weight drop until her fists were squeezing her breasts together and the bar formed a four-inch deep valley perpendicular to the mocha-coloured cleavage which was twice as deep. Ryan had to look away and start thinking about baseball.

“K. Up and down, nice and steady. Try to breathe out evenly as you lift it. Shoot for 12.”
Simone focused on the ceiling and pushed the weight off her chest. To Carley’s surprise, it shot straight up like the arm of a catapult.

“Whoa there big girl! Slow and steady,” Carley had her hands over the bar and was shaking her head.

“Sorry,” Simone shrugged. “It’s lighter than I thought it was going to be.”

“Just a warm-up, remember? Slow and steady, give your muscles time to loosen up and get a little blood flow going.”

“K, Got it.” Simone said. She lowered and lifted the weigh smoothly 11 times. It did not seem to be much of an effort for her, Carley noted.

Ryan was up next and swapped out the weights with two 45 lb plates. He got under the bar and, while Carley stood in the spotter’s position, pumped out 12 smooth reps. Carley was totally locked on the muscles in his chest and arms. Her chest felt tight, her knees weak, her head felt light and her groin warm and fuzzy. By the time he was done, she closer to being out of breath than he was. Her head was swimming. ‘God, you are sooo fine, you big muscular hunk of man-boy.’

“How much is that?” Simone asked.

“135 pounds.” Ryan replied.

“Can I try that?”

“Sure,” Ryan and Lindsay looked at each other. She had handled 85 lbs pretty easily and she was a big girl, probably 160 lbs anyway. Maybe she could handle it. Carley shrugged and gave an ‘over to you,’ look to Ryan, who nodded. “I’ll spot,” he said.

Simone slid under the bar and positioned her hands on the bar. She was focused on the rafters of the weight room. She broke off, looked at Ryan for a second and briefly bobbed her head. Ryan lifted the bar into position. From where he stood, Simone seemed at grow as she lowered the weight and brought it back up again. Gravity forced her breasts out to the sides on the way down, this widened her upper body considerably. Ryan was pretty sure, however he could also see lats flaring past the tops of her breasts underneath her armpits.

On the way back up, the view completely changed. Simone was concentrating intensely and the weight was coming up at a steady pace. The muscles in her arms were more pronounced, he could see a swelling of her triceps, shoulders and a thickening of her biceps. Her breasts were being squashed together by her arms and the resulting cleavage was incredible. Ryan tried as hard as he could to focus on the bar, but it was hard not to look past it into the canyon forming between two rising mountains.

Carley was also drawn in by the show Simone’s body was putting on. It was enough that all the spectacular flesh on top of her muscles was being shifted around on a tectonic scale, but now that she was apparently making an effort, the muscles themselves seemed to swell. Simone’s arms and shoulders were definitely thicker and her chest had definitely pushed her boobs higher than they were before. Carley didn’t have Ryan’s view, so she couldn’t tell about Simone’s back, but she could see a trace of three tubes of muscle forming under the side of Simone’s suddenly stressed sports bra.

Simone was hissing as she breathed on the rep. She hit the top and lowered the weight again, smoother this time. Ryan could not believe was he was looking at as the bar turned her breasts into a set of four, rather than a pair. Simone grave the weight a little pop, and raised it. She was now in the groove and pumped out 10 reps with some, but not maximum, effort. A thin sheen of sweat had broken out and which made the two huge globes shone in the gym lights. Ryan was trying to recall the batting averages for the 2018 Seattle Mariners starting line-up as he racked the weight. He did have an enough on the ball to look Simone in the eyes and tell her, “Nice job.”

Carley’s reaction was more up-front: “Hell’s yes, girl, who knew you were stacked and strong? That’s awesome!!”
Simone had slithered down the bench and was sitting up smiling. “Well, I’m not Nadia’s size, but I am still a big girl. Takes some strength just of move all this around and not fall over. That felt good.”

“Bet it did,” Carley smiled. “Well, I need to drop that weight a little, I’m not quite up there with you superheroes.”

At Carley’s request Ryan put 105 on the bar. Carley slid under and fired off 10 machine-like reps. Despite her self-denigration, Carley was an all-state level athlete, she was strong and fit and impressively so. Like Simone, the effort caused Carley to break out in a sweat. And like Simone, her effort had an effect on Ryan. Especially the part when she lifted her superb butt off the bench to get a little extra leverage, the tilt of her pelvis and the hardening of her thighs were doing all kinds of things to Ryan’s imagination. Which in turn, was doing all kinds of things to his groin. He was now working his way through the batting averages for the rest of the Mariner’s line-up.

He shook it off and set about adding weights for his set. ‘Focus, Dude focus, not good dropping 185 in your head.’
He slipped under the bar and Carley took her position at the head of the bench. He looked up at her and nodded. She didn’t really do much more than stabilize the bar, but it did make a difference. Ryan paused at the top and fired off 10 reps. It was Carley’s turn to force herself to concentrate. Ryan’s huge pecs and massive arms were working in perfect harmony. The swelling of his pecs causes a striated ravine she could not take her eyes off. Fortunately it was pretty much where she was supposed to be looking anyway. All she had to worry about was controlling the warm fuzzy feeling creeping up from her groin to her head. She started rhyming off the decimal places of Pi.

Ryan finished and it was all Carley could do not to offer to help wipe the sweat off his glistening, sculpted upper-body. ‘3.14159 26535 89793 23846 62338 47, 3.14159 26535 89793 23846 62338 479, 3.14159 26535 89793 23846 62338 47950…’

Simone was eyeing the weight and doing calculations in her head. “No sure I want to jump to that just yet, can we split the difference?”

“Sure,” Ryan replied, “How about 155?”

“Twenty pounds more...sounds good,” Simone agreed.”

Again, Simone’s strength was up to the task. It seemed to Carley that her body was calling on untapped inner-resources…her muscles were definitely expanding past where they had before. They were not ripped, or overly defined, but definitely swelling below the skin and definitely causing her body to bulge in remarkable fashion. Her pecs were forcing her huge breasts out even farther from her rib-cage. Even lying down the effect was spectacular. Her sports bra was staring to show signs of strain and duress.

From Ryan’s viewpoint Simone’s workout was even more mesmerizing; the rise and fall of her breasts riding the muscles underneath, combined with their expansion and contraction between her swelling arms to form a tide of mammarian movement, ‘udder undulation’ Ryan thought. To make things worse for him, Simone was gleaming with hot sweat and her saucer-sized nipples had decided to join the show. They were incredible, forming two tents in the front of her sports bra. The nubs were at least an inch long and about the same width. The dark areole were plainly visible through the dampening sports bra…all four inches of them. Ryan’s attempt to run through the ERA’s of the Mariner’s pitching staff was being met with dismal failure.

There was no failure on Simone’s part as her mostly hidden and surprisingly powerful muscles ground out 8 reps. Only on the last one did she show any sign of real strain as her arms and shoulders were shaking a little as Ryan racked the weight. Ryan was seriously considering doing a lap or two around the track in the gym, maybe even stepping outside into the winter cold for a minute or two.

“Hey, Rye…earth to Ryan?”

Carley was beckoning him back to this plain of reality. “125?...can we do 125?”

“Uhhh, ya. Sure, Car. On it.”

“You’re on something alright,” Carley was grinning as she talked under her breath. “You’re riding the Simone-a-coaster, not that I blame you. It’s a pretty enticing ride.”

Ryan shot Carley a look that was half plea and half annoyance. He desperately did not want to think about what Simone’s superstructure looked like when she was lifting, let alone what it was doing to him. “Carrrr…no OK? Just No!”
Carley looked up and caught the look in Ryan’s face. She kicked herself mentally for a second. “K, sorry Rye.”

Ryan switched out plates until the bar weighed 125. Carley slid onto the bench and settled under it. If Ryan was hoping for a break on the arousal front, it wasn’t happening. Carley threw herself into grinding out eight reps as her pelvis, chest and shoulders took turns igniting Ryan’s hormones. Carley wasn’t built like a video-game fantasy girl, but she was a fine, fit, athletic vixen. Her red hair and deep brown eyes highlighted a face that could only be called beautiful. On top of all that, Carley’s concentration, was absolute. Ryan also found this hot. He knew how smart she was and that intelligence, that mental power, was just as arousing as her physical power...maybe even more so.

‘Fuck,’ he thought to himself. ‘All my friends make me horny now. Hell, with my luck Nadia is also super-hot and she’s just been wearing baggy clothes to hide it all this time.’ Ryan did a mental deep dive on the ERA and save-percentage of the Mariners’ bull-pen. This time it seemed to help…barely.

He racked the weight, let out a deep breath and without even looking at Carley, headed for the guy’s washroom. On the way there he stopped at a door that opened out to the parking lot. Ryan opened the door and stepped into the opening. It was about 30 F degrees outside. He stood in the door for about a minute, letting the cold wash over him. A couple of guys close to the door looked at him in annoyance, but Ryan just stared them down. “Chill,” he said. He was big enough and the look on his face ensured that they really didn’t have a choice.

Satisfied the cold had done its job, Ryan closed the door and headed for the washroom.

“…God, Dude she is so hot! She’s a fricken dream-goddess, level-20, Boss-queen…Jesus, I want her so bad!”

“You want her?...Bwawwwaah! Dude! She could pop you like old bubble-wrap! That is if, she even noticed you! Jerome, you have a better chance with She-Hulk on Marvel Contest of Champions.”

The two voices, obviously young, freshmen like Ryan, but not nearly as far down the maturity path as he was, were coming from the area of the sinks.

“Way to rain on my fantasy life Captain Buzz-Kill. I know I have no shot…that’s not news…I just want that moment of thinking I do…is that too much?”

Ryan walked around the corner and saw exactly what he thought he’d see. They both stiffened when he came into view. They nodded at him, trying as hard as they could to be cool and not act like they’d been caught in the middle of something.

One of them, had more nerve than Ryan would have expected.

“Dude, you’re Ryan Copper, the guy starting on Varsity.”

Ryan was surprised the kid knew him because he was pretty sure they didn’t have any classes together. “Tim Mertins,” the guy, who was half Ryan’s size, said while sticking out his hand. “Huge fan, man that game you had against Crestwood, awesome! Just awesome.”

“Thanks,” Ryan was almost laughing as he shook the smaller boy’s hand. It had never occurred to him he’d have fans…’huh…who knew?’

The other smaller boy was looking at him in a combination of awe and fear.

Ryan smiled down at him: “Dude, I’m pretty sure you don’t owe me money, and I already had lunch, so I’m not going to eat you.”

“Younoher,” the boy mumbled.

“Sorry?” Ryan asked and turned to Tim for a translation.

Tim, who was growing on Ryan by the second rolled his eyes and sighed. “Sorry, this is Jerome…he’s kinda in a coma. It’s your friend, the really well-built one. Jer here has a fixation with her. Well, we both do, but I can talk through mine. He’s freaking because he’s standing next to someone who stood next to her.”

“Wow.” Ryan said looking at Jerome. “You’ve got it bad.” Deep down inside though, he could empathize. He’d known Sim for years and more to the point had known her when she was the cool, nerdy Island Girl before her hormones when nuclear on her. That still barely helped keep his own reaction from approaching melt-down. These two little dudes had nothing to slow down the reaction Simone’s incredible body created. They were probably stiff as boards within seconds of seeing her.

“As hard,” Ryan paused...”as this might be to believe. Simone, that’s her name by the way, is a really cool, laid-back person. If you say hi to her she’ll happily talk to you. She’s really friendly and not stuck-up at all.”

“You’re messing with me aren’t you?” Tim was looking at Ryan with skepticism, then alarm. “I mean…it’s OK if you are, just for fun, you know, no problem...you can if you want.”

Ryan rolled his eyes. ‘Jesus this kid must have had a rough first semester.’
“Dude, do you know Bill Bishop?”

“Errr, ya. Frosh, really smart, funny guy…stood up to Truck Simmons last fall. Right?”
“He’s my best friend,” Ryan said. “My point is you’re not on the food-chain with me, or with Sim for that matter. You’re frosh, so am I. All there is to it.”

“But look at you two, and look at us. Natural selection man, no way around it.”

“Maybe, but a year and a half ago I looked pretty much like you and a year ago Simone looked like your buddy’s twin sister. A year from now you could both be taller than I am. The selection process is far from over, Dude.”

“Sorry,” Tim said. “I guess I’m just used to being a target”

“Well hang with us at lunch a couple of days next week. Might help you out a bit on that front.”

“Seriously?”

“Sure, as long as you’re not dicks about it, why not? You’re judging us based on what we look like, and your experience with similar people. I try to judge people on what they do, not what they look like. Can you do that too?”

Tim frowned. “Ya, I..we can do that. Cool.”

“Aight then,” Ryan smiled. “Well, gotta get back to work. Later.”

“Ya,…later.” Tim was still shaking his head in disbelief.

Back at the bench Ryan found Simone and Carley waiting for him.

“Took you long enough,” Simone was smiling.
Carley’s expression was a lot more ‘knowing.’ ‘Pressure getting to you?”

Ryan shot her a ‘don’t!’ look. “No, I ran into a couple of dudes and we had a little talk about the food chain here and such.”

“I hope you told them we’re not like that,” Simone was genuinely concerned.

“I did,” Ryan. “But you can understand where they’re coming from. The little black dude has a crush on Sim so bad he can’t even talk.”

“Maybe he doesn’t have enough blood in his brain.” Carley suggested.

“Oh Car, come on, really?” Simone said. However, in reality she was feeling just a little…satisfied. She had power over guys, she knew this. She was aware of the effect her body had and, while she tried to follow Mrs. Carter’s advice and control it, she wasn’t opposed to turning it loose every now and then. She was stared at all the time, she reasoned. What was the harm in enjoying that a little? Simone looked at the two frosh who were nervously looking back in their direction.

“The island boy looks kinda cute, in a semi-catatonic way.” Simone said. “I think I’ll go say hi.”

‘Oh God,’ Ryan thought. “Sim…..”

“What?” She turned at Ryan. “I’ll be nice…it’s not like I’m going to eat ‘em.” With that she grabbed her water bottle and headed for the drinking fountain.

“She’s going to break them both,” Carley said.

“Uh, huh.” Ryan agreed. “Dead kids standing.”

Tim and Jerome were about 15 feet from the fountain doing curls with 15 lb weights. Simone was a symphony of topographical movement all the way to the fountain. Ryan was shaking his head as her watched her prefect pear-shaped butt sway side to side. Above it an impossibly narrow waist flared out into a solid back and athletic shoulders. The back of her sports bra was stretched tight across the smooth, cultured caramel skin. Her massive breasts were on the off-beat and Ryan could see the sides of them appear in alternating fashion on her left and right sides as she walked. ‘Jesus, she’s hot as hell from behind.’ Ryan thought. ‘From the front she’d be frickin’ nuclear. Those poor little dudes.’

“It’s almost like she’s a different species,” Carley said in Ryan’s ear. “She has curves in places where the rest of us don’t even have places.”

“She’s definitely something else,” Ryan agreed. “I know she wouldn’t hurt a fly, but right now I feel like I’m watching a wolf walking into a chicken coop. Look at those poor dudes, they’re paralyzed.”

Ryan was right, from the front Simone was simply mesmerizing. There was so much hot mocha flesh in motion it was hard to know where to look. Tim was experiencing ocular overload. Thighs, bouncing boobs, dancing navel, flashing cleavage, straining bra, faint trace of nipple, diamond gap…too much, glorious but way too much.
Jerome was still upright, but for all intents and purposes, catatonic.

Simone bounced to a stop at the water fountain, more accurately the ‘hydration station.’ It took a second of two for everything to stop moving and settle. She put her water bottle on the shelf and then raised her arms. Grabbing her left wrist with her right hand, she arched her back and stretched. The result was awe-inspiring. Her breasts, which normally protruded dramatically from her rib-cage seemed to almost leap off her chest. Her sports bra rode up until it was pulled away from her upper abs.

Whether she was sucking in her stomach for effect or it was just a natural by-product of the motion was hard to tell, but her midsection was flat and firm and seemingly less than half the thickness of her incredible chest. The contrast was mind-numbing. On the front smooth, solid thighs flowed out from the inward sweep of her pelvis. Not that anyone would look at her front. The arch of her back and its progress into the sweeping, perfect curve of her hard, firm butt was almost certainly where anyone’s attention would end up. Certainly this was the case with Tim and Jerome.

“Dude!” Tim hissed under his breath. “Are you seeing this?” Which, when you get right down to it was a silly question. Where the hell else was a 14-year-old boy going to look? The only response Jerome could managed was a strangled whimper.

Simone dropped her arms and almost 20 pounds of boob came down with them. Again it took a few seconds for everything to stop moving. Simone straightened her shoulders and undid the top of her water bottle. She filled it from the spout and then, without putting the top back on she brought it up to her mouth, threw back her head and chugged it.

Water, cold water spilled from both sides of her mouth. It ran down her extended neck where the topography forced it inward and down. Water ran across the glistening tops of her huge, globular breasts to the vast cleavage between them. Cold water ran down between her epic boobs out the bottom of her over-matched sports bra and down across her abs.
Simone’s body reacted to cold water the way bodies always react to cold water. The two boys watched as two huge, dark nipples stiffened and pushed against the damp, white sports bra. It was a staring contest on a primal level. Simone’s boobs could not blink and it was doubtful either Tim or Jerome had enough loose skin to blink either.

Jerome whimpered again and suddenly bolted for the guys’ washroom. Tim was still paralyzed by the incredible display in front of him. Simone finished her water and looked down at her wet chest. “Damn,” she said with a smile. “Clumsy me.” She turned and looked at Tim and smiled. “Damn body won’t do what it’s told. I’m like a baby giraffe, still can’t get all the parts to work together.”

“They look pretty well coordinated to me,” Tim managed to talk without his voice squeaking, a major accomplishment, he thought to himself.

“Looks can be deceiving,” Simone was walking over to Tim with a casual smile on her face, water bottle in her right hand, boobs still glistening, nipples staring him down. “I look like I have stuff sorted, but I’m just a geeky frosh just like you.”

“Not, just like me,” Tim was feeling flushed.

“Well, duh, I know, silly, I’m a girl and you’re a guy. Simone Patel,” she said as she held out her right hand.

Tim took it, it wasn’t lost on him that her hand was bigger and harder than his. “Tim Mertins,” he said as he forced himself to look up past the two huge swelling, wet mounds into her dark almond eyes. His knees felt week and his head swam, but he managed to stay on his feet.

“Cool Tim, nice to meet you.” Simone was all disarming smiles. “What happened to your buddy?”

“Jerome?...oh. He had to go to the washroom. He’ll be out shortly.” ‘I hope,’ he thought to himself.

And, as if on cue, Jerome walked back out if the Boys’ Washroom only to shudder to a sudden stop next to Tim when he realized who was standing in front of him.

Simone seemed to glow with welcome. “Jerome, m’bredren! So nice t’meet an Island boy in d’midst a all dese sno-flakes, Mon.” She tilted her head as if to indicate she was talking about the other people in the room and not the weather.

Jerome shook his head and suddenly felt more at ease.

“Full troot, dat!” He smiled. “What da wybe is sistah?”

“How act so doltish you?” Simone replied, “Am Trini – me, no Bahamian.” She looked at Jerome with study in her eyes. He thought he was starting to float a bit. “Bajan you, no?”

“Too-nuff sistah. Yuh-right!”

“I have an ear for voices,” Simone said dropping the Caribbean patois. “It’s nice to meet you Jerome, I’m Simone Patel, call me Sim.”

“Jerome Marshall. Very nice to finally meet you Sim.”

“Finally?” 'Oh shit,' Tim thought.

Jerome was feeling light-headed but at the same time emboldened to the point he wasn’t worried about what he was saying. The whole thing just felt surreal…like how could he really be talking to the Goddess he’d been dreaming about since school started? How could she really be talking to him?? What did it matter what it he said if it wasn’t real?

“I saw you the first day of school and have been dreaming about you ever since,” Jerome said. This drew a head-snap from Tim.

“Ahhh Dude?” Tim was wide-eyed and shocked at Jerome’s trance-like boldness. ‘Oh Jeeze, he’s snapped something.’

Simone looked at Jerome and leaned in. She put her hands on his shoulders. “Dreaming of me? That’s sweet.”
Jerome’s whole world was now filled with Simone’s glistening cleavage. Her massive breasts seemed to heave and churn in his vision.

“Oh…ya. I dream of you every night.”

Simone was feeling a weird rush of power. She had the poor guy in her headlights, literally, and wanted to see what she could do with him.
‘Am I being cruel?’ She wondered. She studied him again and dismissed the thought. ‘Look at him. He’s in heaven. He’s loving this. A little show won’t hurt. It will make his day.’

Subtly Simone started to flex her pectoral muscles, something she hadn’t really realized she could do. She could feel her breasts rise and fall as she did it. With her hands on Jerome’s shoulders her boobs were forced up and together; tightening and deepening her cleavage at the same time.

Jerome’s head swam as the massive breasts pulsed before him.

“Every night?” Simone asked?

“Yaa,” Jerome croaked. “Evryniii.” His eyes lost focus and started to flutter.

“That’s nice,” Simone purred as she thrust her chest even closer to Jerome’s blank face.
Jerome’s eyes started to roll back in his head.

Tim, who was watching the show from a front row seat, was almost as transfixed as his friend. He was also feeling the inevitable results of Simone’s blatant exhibition, although he too was having trouble believing it was happening. He managed to snap partly out of his lust-induced fog and catch what was happening to Jerome.

“Oh!” Simone exclaimed as Jerome literally dropped out of her hands to the floor. Tim moved, but not fast enough as his friend collapsed to his knees and then fell on his side. Tim was tapping him on the face trying to revive him, when two long, firm, brown arms grabbed Jerome under the armpits.

“Poor little Mon,” Simone said as she straightened and in the process lifted the boy back to a standing position.
He was still out, Tim noted. He also noted that Simone was basically holding 115 pounds in air with her arms slightly bent, held out in front of her. He noted the smooth, but solid bulge in each of her biceps. ‘How freakin strong is she?’ He wondered while his own groin kicked into gear. ‘This is so hot,’ he though as his face flushed.

Jerome was coming to. His eyes fluttered open and were confronted with Simone’s almond gaze radiating concern back at him. Without thinking he lowered his eyes and flushed as he took in the vast expanse of the cleavage compacted but two solid arms. He lowered his eyes again and a wave of lust washed over him as they took in two huge, erect, dark nipples making tents in the sports bra mere inches from his face. His eyes rolled back again.

A low groan escaped Jerome’s mouth as his head flopped to the side.

“I got him,” Tim said as he reached up under Jerome’s shoulder and around his back. He was overwhelmed by the sheer physical presence of Simone, her body, her power, her smell, her…essence. He had to get away or suffer the same fate as his buddy.

He lifted up as Simone draped Jerome’s right arm around his shoulder. Tim gave a weak smile and dragged his comatose buddy back into the washroom. He placed him sitting in a stall and bolted into the next one just in time to avoid erupting all over his shorts.

Simone, was feeling strangely energized. She literally stalked back over to the weight rack where Ryan and Carley were looking at her with equal measures of amazement and recrimination.

“Hey, Sim” Ryan had a slightly admonishing tone. “That was…”

“Save it!” Simone snapped. Her reaction was so out of character that both Ryan and Carley froze. “185.”

“Sorry?”

“One Hundred Eight Five pounds on the bar now…please.”

Not fully understanding why he did, Ryan obeyed Simone immediately.

She slid under the bar and grabbed the weight. Ryan popped it off the bar and she all but tore it out of his hands. Her body exploded as she dropped the weight onto her massive chest and drove it right back up again. Her lats were flaring from behind her impossibly wide breasts, her shoulders, triceps and biceps swelling to previously unseen size. Deep cuts appeared on her shoulders while a deeper one plunged down the top of her incredible cleavage.

Ryan’s reaction mirrored Simone’s sudden and startling intense exhibition of strength. He was swimming in a whirlpool of desire and arousal. Simone was only feeding it as she powered through three more reps. Her body seeming to expand with each one.

She started to shake on the sixth rep as she tried to get the bar off her up-thrust chest. The sides of her sports bra were starting to show little rips and her rock-hard nipples looked like they were going to punch right through the distressed fabric.

Ryan reached down for the bar but was stopped by a look of fury in Simone’s face and an inhuman grown.
“Gnnnnooooo!”

Simone’s stare could have punched holes in the ceiling of the weight room as the bar began to slowly rise off her chest. Her arms shook, but didn’t falter. Her lats flared even more as small popping sounds came from her sides.

A vein appeared on her forehead. More veins snaked down her neck, her shoulders and her arms. “Aaarrrghhh” Simone yelled as the weight reached the end of her arms. Ryan, who was on the verge of losing it. Grabbed the weight and racked it. He was in a stall in the Boy’s Washroom before it stopped clanking.

Simone sat up with a look of agony on her face. She immediately bent over double at the waist hugging herself while she rocked and moaned.

Carley’s awe was only outmatched by her concern.

“Sim? Sim honey? You OK?”

Sim shot out a hand with the index finger raised. “Gimmmmemminit” she managed.

Carley continued to wait while Simone took deep breaths and rocked in time with them. After a few minutes the pace slowed and Simone seemed to steady. Her breathing turned into a hum.

“Sim? Sim? Are you OK?”

“OK?” came a muffled reply. “OK?” Simone sitting up with a look of absolute triumph in her face. “OK?” Simone dropping her lats, thrusting out her monumental chest and hitting an absolutely epic double biceps pose.
“Screw OK. I feel frickin’ awesome.”

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #118 on: January 20, 2019, 06:02:45 pm »
Wow! What a great chapter, incredibly well written, I was enjoying each and every bit of it, wow, who knew Simone was so powerful? I guess that dream that Billy had earlier in the story wasn't far off in terms of Simone being strong enough to lift his smaller, lighter body. All these guys and even Carley were in an impossible situation, how not to be turned on when you have a sexual goddess in the room with you? I look forward to more! k+!

Offline Oerba-Lightning

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #119 on: January 21, 2019, 12:15:37 am »
Are we sure it's a normal school, because hot damn those kids wouldn't be out of place in Xavier's School for Gifted Younsters  ;D

An awesome chapter, as always, I enjoyed every bit, but even more Simone teasing those poor boys, and the effect she has on both of her friends is just... well damn.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Lindsay and Nadia. BFFs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View