Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572466 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:06:12 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Young Talents of Female bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini  |  Bodyspace.Bodybuilding.com - Under 20's
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bodyspace.Bodybuilding.com - Under 20's  (Read 58794 times)

Offline Demoniac999

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Bodyspace.Bodybuilding.com - Under 20's
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2011, 06:22:52 pm »

Forum Saradas

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2011, 07:36:28 pm »
that profile is fake..that picture belongs to someone else...you ocan find her photos on here somewhere...wish i could find them...that isn't even the same girl as the other photos!

Offline kida

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2011, 08:42:31 pm »
Quite so: the girl in that photo is Sara Isakkson. The profile is indeed fake (a 16 year old girl, 5'6", with 14.5" arms?  C'mon...)
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Demoniac999

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2011, 10:49:50 pm »
if its fake, who is the girl on the other pics in this profile?

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2011, 12:24:07 am »
I'm not sure. I've often argued that those other photos are photoshopped but I've never seen anyone anywhere, in the last 10 years, that vaguely resembles her.  I can place the photos by time though.  I know that that girl was at USC for a one or two day swim meet in 2007...theres a photo where shes on the campus and you can see in the background the green fences where the film school is about to go up.  Now...I have a facebook that USES those photos and she's occasionally tagged in other ones, but its not very active and i don't speak to her often.  Maybe that's the real her, but she said she doesn't take pictures anymore because people steal them.  I'm still trying...

Offline martin_187uk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2011, 10:18:55 pm »
As this girl is 20, she is not strictly under 20 but she is definitely worth a look:

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/HopeSmallwonder/

missD

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2011, 06:32:04 am »
liftswimwin 16 years old!  :o

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/liftswimwin/

This pics make my eyes  :o :o. This girl is really huge. Very impressive at her age.  :-*

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Young Talents of Female bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini  |  Bodyspace.Bodybuilding.com - Under 20's

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View