Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574365 Posts in 72878 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 01:43:35 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New ongoing story - New Life  (Read 150625 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: New ongoing story - New Life
« Reply #120 on: December 21, 2018, 08:29:37 pm »
By the way, this was episode 100!
I hope you enjoy the slow burn.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

Offline wildsurfer92

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #121 on: December 22, 2018, 03:03:55 am »
Excellent!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #122 on: December 22, 2018, 12:21:51 pm »
The boys applauded.
“You look amazing! It’s both strength and beauty. We’re so going to win!”
She asked:
“Win? At what?”
Tobie was all smiles:
“The college organizes a kind of club competition. All the sports teams and all the other clubs are expected to do a presentation of their work at the end of the term. We can win a trophy and a bit of cash.”
Kemal added:
“With you on our team, we’re going to be the best!”
The guys high-fived.
Ava was a little shocked. So she would do a bodybuilding show with those two? Seriously?
Right then, Barry asked:
“Want to try the others too?”
She hesitated for a moment, then went back in.
After trying on a good dozen other outfits, she bought most of them. Tobie and Kemal made themselves useful by carrying her bags and she wore the floral dress right away. She enjoyed the new look and tried not to think about the money she had just spent. It wasn’t much since the stuff was second hand, but still, her budget was rather strained.
As they returned to the college, they ran into a bunch of football jocks. The other boys laughed and pointed at them:
“Look at them! The muscleheads got some reinforcements! Hey, Kemal, found another idiot to pump up? You know that muscle needs to be used for something real if it’s sports. Stupid speedo boys!”
Ava glanced at Tobie and Kemal. The two young men did their best to keep their cool and stay serious. She noticed that they were almost a head shorter than the jocks and it was clear that the insults were hurting them.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #123 on: December 23, 2018, 02:24:14 pm »
She decided to act.
Ava walked over to the head jock and put her arms akimbo.
“Just what do you think you’re doing, you jerk? Stop being mean to them!”
There was an awkward pause as the football players tried to understand what was going on. Tobie and Kemal groaned and tried to pull Ava away from the jocks.
“Let it be, it’s okay. We can deal with it …”
The big guy laughed:
“Cool. Now you little traitor fuck got yourself a bodyguard. And it’s a girl! Wow. Seriously, Kemal, you never stop to disappoint.”
Ava gritted her teeth, pushed out her chin and poked the big guy in the chest.
“Who do you think you are? You’re the worst. Apologize right now!”
The man smirked.
“Seriously? Girl, go away. Have fun with your nerds. Just leave. You don’t want to get hurt.”
The young woman’s eyes turned to ice.
“Are you threatening me?”
And then, something confusing happened. The big guy clearly tried to push her aside, but Ava caught his hand and held against it. Now, of course, he was way stronger than her, but she did resist for a moment. He stared at her. She whispered:
“Don’t you dare touch me.”
She pushed his hand away and frowned. And then it happened:
“Besides, we’re going to beat you for the trophy anyway.”
The football players stared at her and broke out into laughter. Ava nodded again, then took Tobie and Kemal with her. They looked as if they were going to panic any moment.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #124 on: December 24, 2018, 10:57:20 am »
“What did you just do? We’re fucked!”
Ava stared at the young men. They were despairing, completely terrified by what just happened. She asked:
“Why? Didn’t you just say that we were going to win?”
“Yeah, well, maybe. But … Those guys are crazy! If we screw up, they might leave us alone, but if we dare threaten them, they’re going to fuck us up.”
The girl looked at the buff young dudes in front of her. This didn’t make any sense. What was going on? At last, Tobie said:
“We might not have made this completely clear, but … I was a pasty nerd for most of my life. I only got buff when I met Kemal here. People like Mister Football over there used to stuff me into lockers. And Kemal …”
The other young man sighed:
“I used to be like them, but not as aggressive and I was really self-conscious. I couldn’t keep up with their stuff anymore. So I focused on bodybuilding and getting all big and strong and that made me a worse player so I kinda stopped. You see, we have a history.”
“I figured as much. Still, we gotta win this now. We’ll just have to be super careful and focused.”
The muscleheads stared at her. In a way, it felt good to just let her run things, but she also just managed to screw them royally. They seemed completely exhausted now. Ava accompanied them home, then headed to her own place. Things were getting a bit much.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #125 on: December 25, 2018, 04:46:47 pm »
She eventually arrived home. Milla was sitting on the couch, looking at her phone. She saw Ava and smiled:
“Wow! That’s a cute look! I love it.”
Getting up, she made a sign for Ava to turn around.
“I like the muscles. They really look good on you. And the dress … It’s a cool combination.”
“Thank you.”
“It almost makes me want to try and get buff myself.”
Ava grinned:
“Why not?”
“Nah. That would be hard work. I don’t have time for that. Also, it hurts and you get all sweaty.”
“Says the girl that gets every bit of her body pierced and spends her time fucking.”
“Yeah. She says that.” Milla changed the subject. “Also, your gross lump has been making funny noises. Could you tell it not to?”
“Noises? I’ll have to look into it.”
Ava walked into her room, dumped the many, many bags and looked for the jar. It was still where it was supposed to be, but the pieces of peach had disappeared. Instead, the blob had formed a kind of network of slim white tentacles that branched out all over the inside of the jar. If anything, it looked even worse than before. There was also a kind of big orange lump in the middle of it, only barely covered by a layer of translucent white skin.
The student looked at it:
“Wow. You’re only getting grosser, aren’t you?”
She took a picture and sent it to Professor Lang. Then she decided to call her mom.

Offline DrawV

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • V for VVV
« Reply #126 on: December 25, 2018, 08:21:40 pm »
I was expecting a good muscle growth chapter as Christmas gift, but that's ok, I'm loving the slow development, but I miss the action of the underground chapters

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #127 on: December 25, 2018, 09:04:27 pm »
I was expecting a good muscle growth chapter as Christmas gift, but that's ok, I'm loving the slow development, but I miss the action of the underground chapters
You're right. I'll have to find my way back there soon.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #128 on: December 26, 2018, 09:48:53 am »
“Hi, Ava! How are you? Are you settled in again? Are you having fun? How are classes?”
Ava was all shocked by her mother’s outburst. She was brimming with energy and obviously very excited to hear from her.
“Oh … Wow, Mom. That’s a lot. Wait. Okay. So first of all: I’m fine. My place is as fine as always, I’m very busy, a lot of classes, some extracurricular work, I try to spend time with my friends and I’m making new ones. Things are amazing, but it’s a lot. And I think I’m learning a lot.” She took a breath. “How about you? How is training?”
“Thank you for asking! I’m progressing nicely, I think. Should I send you some pics? I don’t want to spam you or anything!”
Somehow, this conversation was way more intense than anything she ever had with her mom. Or anybody else for that matter.
“Yeah, please do. I also signed up for training around here.”
“Then please send me some pictures too. If you’re doing fine, I could sign us up for a partner contest.”
“A partner contest?”
“It’s with two people competing together. They do them with couples usually, but I’m sure we could run too.”
“I dunno. That sounds super weird. Being on stage with my mom, both of us in a bikini.”
“It’s a posing suit, dear.”
“Anyway. Let’s put it this way: I’ll think about it and …”
“Oh, here comes Lucius. Sorry, Ava, I’ll call you back. I’ll send you the pics, send me yours too!”
And she was gone.
Ava stared at the phone for a moment. What just happened?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #129 on: December 27, 2018, 12:09:58 pm »
Then came the pictures. Ava stared at her screen. Okay. Her mom was clearly doing great. More than that. She was looking incredibly fit. Even muscular. If anything, she looked a bit too large for bikini division now. Not only did she have her six-pack, there was also a certain taper to her back. Her shoulders had gotten wider and her arms had packed on some mass. She was looking strong and assertive now. She was also wearing a bikini she would never dared even look at at the store. It was black and tiny, with triangular cups that covered her nipples but gave zero support. They didn’t need to, that was what her pecs were for.
The poses were just as weird: Angela doing a double-biceps pose. Angela doing a most-muscular pose and actually looking muscular. Angela doing the stomach vacuum. That was all quite impressive. Ava was a little jealous. And there was more: Her mom in a superhero-pose with outstretched arm. Her mom doing a handstand.
Okay. That was crazy. Her mom had been so fat that she could only climb stairs with difficulty, and now, she was doing acrobatics! Ava said to herself:
“I can’t believe it.”
Milla popped in:
“What is it you can’t believe?”
“This.” She pointed at the pictures.
“Wow. She’s amazing. It’s your mom, isn’t she?”
“That’s right.”
“Amazing progress!  I mean … Look at her. Wow! She looks great. Look at these muscles! Are all the women in your family that fit now?”
Ava nodded vaguely. As far as she knew, she was rather alone with her mom.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #130 on: December 28, 2018, 11:20:16 am »
Smiling at Milla, she asked:
“Could you take a few pictures of me too? Mom would like to see them and I don’t want to do any dumb selfies.”
Milla was elated:
“Me, take your photos? Sure! Wait. Just let me get my stuff!”
“Your stuff?”
The other girl was already in her room, rummaging for equipment. When she returned, she brought lamps, a camera and a screen, as well as a big set for make-up and hair. She put it all on Ava’s bed and said:
“I waited for this day forever. I always wanted to take some fancy pictures to show off, and you … you’re my victim for today!”
“Victim?”
“I’m going to make you look so good. Help me with that stuff. We’re going to a location I picked a few days ago. I just needed a model, and you’re right here. Damn. I’ll have to call Marcus …”
Ava wanted to stop her. She just wanted a couple of snaps to send her mom. The other girl shook her head:
“No. Let’s do this correctly. With that dress, I gotta make you look amazing!”
Then, without warning, some sorority girl, probably a colleague of Milla, turned up and started doing Ava’s hair. The young victim tried to resist, but it was futile. Her hair was washed, dried, brushed and brought into shape. There were a lot of “tsk, tsk”s, but the effect was surprising. Once all was said and done, Ava’s hair shone like never before. She stared at her reflection.
“Wow. I never knew …”
The miracle-worker laughed and said:
“That’s nothing. We can do so much more. Also … The nails.”
Ava shivered.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #131 on: December 29, 2018, 12:40:54 pm »
Minutes later, they were at the botanical gardens of the university. That place was a calm hideaway in the otherwise busy surroundings. Brick walls framed the various trees, bushes and herbs that grew there and some specially arranged flower beds decorated the place. There were birds singing and some insects just going along their way. Ava knew the place, but whenever she got here, she felt enchanted again.
At the same time, she was aware that there was a lot of stuff she actually had to do, but Milla’s energy just pulled her along. The sorority sister, Denise, and Marcus, probably Milla’s current lover, were busy getting things ready. Milla directed them with the stern harshness of a seasoned photographer.
Ava asked:
“Shouldn’t we ask for permission first? I mean, we can’t just come here and …”
“Do you see anybody who could complain? I don’t. Stop worrying and get over there. Strike a pose!”
Awkwardly, Ava took up position by one of the walls covered in ivy. Milla rolled her eyes, then came over and rearranged her position carefully until she liked what she saw. She had somehow transformed into a little dictator over the last minutes. Ava shot Marcus and Denise a pleading look, but the pair were clearly too worried about Milla’s ire. Instead, they just did as they were told.
Soon, Milla started shooting. She had Ava pose in her cute dress, looking happy, dreamy, excited … Then she had her do some rather soft poses, with a little cheeky flex here and there. Nothing to extreme, no frowning or growling.
Ava wanted to see some of the pics, but Milla just shook her head.
“You only get them once I’m done with them. Photographer’s rules.”
She looked at the camera’s little screen, then said:
“That was okay, I guess. Let’s get you changed.”
“What?”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #132 on: December 30, 2018, 10:35:54 am »
Moments later, Milla held up a few strips of cloth.
“I always wanted to do one of these!”
The sorority girl grinned.
“Awesome!”
Ava stared at them:
“What are you up to? What is this?”
Milla took out her phone and searched for a picture, then held it up. Ava was shocked:
“What? No … You can’t be serious!”
Her friend was all grins.
“I insist. I think you’re going to look great. I just need you to pump up so your muscles stand out, and then, we’re going to let Denise work her magic.”
The young musclewoman saw that she was cornered. In a way, she had brought this upon herself. She sighed:
“Fine. But Marcus has to look the other way.”
Milla made a sign and the jock turned around. In a way, her friend could be terrifying. She just knew how to get people to do exactly what she wanted. Ava took off the dress, folded it neatly to protect it from dust and dirt and went to work.
She got down and started doing push-ups. She was in her underwear now, but since the garden was well-hidden, she decided it wouldn’t be too bad.
She went up and down now, her muscles instantly reacting to the strain. After all the stress of today, this actually felt good. She pumped up, feeling the warm air of the early autumn afternoon on her skin. Yes, she was feeling stupid, but as she focused on her strength, she cleared her mind.
Soon, she got back up. Her arms felt nicely pumped. Milla looked at her and said:
“Okay, looks nice, but I guess you could do another round.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #133 on: December 31, 2018, 08:34:43 pm »
She hit the second round. This time, she focused on really challenging her muscles. She did the push-ups all nice and slow, carefully pushing her biceps and triceps to their full power. Milla and Denise looked at her and nodded. Wow. That girl was amazingly fit. She wasn’t too slim, so her muscles didn’t stand out too hard yet, but she was obviously strong.
For Ava, her mind was entirely on her pumping. She closed her eyes and pushed herself up again. And again. She did it even slower to power her muscles up even more. She felt the bite. That was it. And soon, she would get even bigger and stronger. She remembered back when she started. She couldn’t even do a single push-up, struggling to even do the simplified version on her knees. Now, she pumped them out like no tomorrow.
This was incredibly satisfying. The moans of admiration from the spectators were also quite nice to have.
She got up and flexed her arms.
“Nice, huh?”
Milla grinned.
“Looks great. May I?”
She reached for Ava’s pumped-up arm. She let her touch it.
“Nice. Hard. Maybe I should get me some of these too.”
Ava didn’t say a thing. She preferred this to be her passion. While she liked Milla, she didn’t much like her sorority girl antics.
The photographer chick grinned and said:
“Anyway. Do another round. I want you to be pumped!”
Ava sighed and got back down. Who knew that Milla would turn out to be so much into this?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #134 on: December 31, 2018, 10:19:38 pm »
Also: A Happy and Enjoyable New Year to all of you!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View