Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572407 Posts in 72082 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 08:56:33 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters  (Read 186553 times)

Offline txduggan

• Activity:
    43.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
« Reply #180 on: November 16, 2017, 10:17:09 pm »
Lot of good stories in here...

I've been an admirer since 1978...Sports Illustrated article entitled, "Here she is, Miss What???" 

Laura Combes' double bicep pose from that article is what put me on journey that I still enjoy ;)

So...I've pretty much only had 4 sightings...1 being just last month...

First was in NJ where I use to work...back in the early 90's.... 
I was on my way to work, on a back road behind the Meadowlands Sports Complex,
when I come around a bend and see this blonde in a wrestling onesie..  Typical 90's
NJ hair....BIG and flowing....but, she had this BROAD shoulders and quads that could
crush a....(pick fruit of choice)  Nice, full arms, definitely muscle, but I'd say she was
holding on to about 10-15% body fat...who cares...she filled out that leotard quite nicely ;)

Second was around the same time period...90's... I was still working in NJ and coworker
and I decided to go the local mall's food court for lunch...

I first noticed the wide shoulders...red hair in a guinea t-shirt...nicely formed delts I saw
as she walked closer... and for you WPW / Ray Martin fans, I swear it was Valerie Stauffer!

Third was in a gym I used to go to, again in the 90's...

I don't think I recognized her...and she definitely was a 'roid monster...good size and definition,
but not attractive at all.  Very masculine facial features...very square jaw.  But HUGE muscle ;)

I'm a professional photographer now, and the 4th came last month as I was shooting a wedding
in the Hudson Valley of NY...

Day started out typical...go photograph the groom and his groomsmen....ho hum...blah blah blah...

It gets time to go to the church before the ceremony, and I show up early to get some detail shots
and shots of guests arriving...

So, I'm standing on the front steps, and out of the corner of my eye, I see DELTS walking down the
street hanging out of a shoulderless dress...

As she gets closer, I noticed a very distinct V taper, and even though she was walking towards me,
I saw some very nice calves peeking out from behind her shins...

She had curly, sandy-brown hair, brown eyes, and KILLER red lipstick on ;)

Those delts were quite nice and well defined, and while she did not flex, you saw the head of her
bicep just wanting to pop out whenever she bent her arm...

She bent over to say hello to one of her little cousins and I almost fell over...her traps just
popped out of her dress as she was giving a hug to the little one...  Not huge, but incredibly
defined...

Needless to say, I was quite distracted once it became time to photograph the ceremony :P

Long story short...I wasn't contracted for the entire reception, but I will say that watching her
dance and bulge was something to be remembered for a long time...

Oh...and I found out that she's a trainer for a professional football team out on the west coast...

Boo ya!

-TomD

Forum Saradas

« Reply #180 on: November 16, 2017, 10:17:09 pm »

Offline jstans

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #181 on: December 05, 2017, 03:25:10 am »
I was out Saturday night at a bar close to a college campus that was packed to the gills. I'm pretty much out of the mode for those places, but I was with my roommate and his friends to ease the pain of a college football loss (boo the Buckeyes, by the way). I was hot, tired and done with fighting the crowd, and thinking it was time to go. Then I saw a young lady in a semicircle booth, lustily singing Lady Gaga and with some very muscular biceps and forearms in a sleeveless beige blouse. As soon as I saw her arms bulge, I kept staring, hoping she might stand up and start dancing to the music, just to see her muscles twitch and bounce so more.

Suffice it to say I decided to stick around a little bit longer.

Sorry to gild the lily, but what can a writer do? I wasn't feeling up to approaching her through all her friends, so when they got up to go, I went over and let her know I appreciated her muscle. Her response: "Oh, you like my biceps! (bashful laugh) Do you know what CrossFit is? ("Of course!") I'm trying to go to Nationals, but I'm not ready to cut out the drinking."

You know, it's a shame the damn bar was so full. Muscular or not, I like a woman who likes to sing.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jstans

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #182 on: December 06, 2017, 03:52:13 am »
I was out Saturday night at a bar close to a college campus that was packed to the gills. I'm pretty much out of the mode for those places, but I was with my roommate and his friends to ease the pain of a college football loss (boo the Buckeyes, by the way). I was hot, tired and done with fighting the crowd, and thinking it was time to go. Then I saw a young lady in a semicircle booth, lustily singing Lady Gaga and with some very muscular biceps and forearms in a sleeveless beige blouse. As soon as I saw her arms bulge, I kept staring, hoping she might stand up and start dancing to the music, just to see her muscles twitch and bounce so more.

Suffice it to say I decided to stick around a little bit longer.

Sorry to gild the lily, but what can a writer do? I wasn't feeling up to approaching her through all her friends, so when they got up to go, I went over and let her know I appreciated her muscle. Her response: "Oh, you like my biceps! (bashful laugh) Do you know what CrossFit is? ("Of course!") I'm trying to go to Nationals, but I'm not ready to cut out the drinking."

You know, it's a shame the damn bar was so full. Muscular or not, I like a woman who likes to sing.
I guess she is just enjoying life.

What else can you really do when it's so short?

Offline Adam_S

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • FBB Fantasy
« Reply #183 on: December 19, 2017, 06:17:20 pm »
I've been to the place where Paige Sandgren works, multiple times. She's huge in person, cute as ten buttons, and super nice. First time I was there she hadn't blown up on the FBB circuit yet.

Unicron

« Reply #184 on: December 24, 2017, 12:34:10 am »
Sightings in the gym are most common, and while they are always awesome occasions, they are definitely the least exhilarating.  Nothing compares to a chance encounter in public...

This week I attended a school information session with my wife as we are considering options for one of our kids next year.  One of the features was a Q&A with a panel of parents of current students.  We arrived in the room a little late and ended up sitting in the very front row, only a couple feet from where the panelists were standing.  Not surprisingly, the panel was made up of moms.

As I took my place, I innocently scanned across the women standing in in front of us, and my "muscle radar" had not gone off to this point.  As the women introduced themselves and gave a little background, I noticed one of them had a pronounced vein running up from her wrist on the outside of her forearm.  I only saw a few inches of her forearm peeking out from a pretty heavy, structured blue blazer, so this was a very subtle queue.  I obviously registered this tiny observation as "interesting" given that I know, as I suspect most of you do, that it is not typical for women to have vascularity there without either unique genetics or some kind of physical training.  To this point, aside from this one curious clue, I wasn't really picking up any other queues that she might have an exceptional physique hidden away, despite the fact that I was sitting a mere 6 or 7 feet away from her. 

Over the new few minutes, my eyes kept returning involuntarily back to this woman's hands and wrists, which she was typically clasping in front of her.  She spoke little, so I couldn't really spend long interrupted periods studying her while I was listening to her talk.  She did make a few comments, eventually, and while doing so she began to make small gesticulations with her hands.  That's when I noticed that she also had thick veins running up the back of her forearms as well.  Again, I could see very little, only about 3 or 4 inches, of her exposed forearms as she moved her arms and her blazer sleeves pulled back slightly, so I had little to work with (so to speak).  The noticeable vascularity was evident now, so as I studied harder I began to see that these couple of inches of forearm seemed to have some substance to them, showing hints of mass and even muscular striation.  Also, I noticed that while her hands were small-ish and well-proportioned to her overall stature (let's say about 5 ft, 3 in), they appeared to be clearly quite strong.  Where you might expect a woman to have delicate hands and fingers, hers were rather thick as if used to manual work.  She had short, unpainted fingernails and she wore no rings or other jewelry.  My now activated imagination explained these observations as clear indicators that she spent lots of time in a gym where such feminine habits were just not sensible to maintain.

She was wearing this blue blazer over a very hefty tweed dress that went just below her knees.  I began to study her lower legs and calves, which were covered in thick black nylons.  Consistent with the rest of her modest attire, she was wearing flat, ballet-style shoes that did nothing to accentuate her calves.  I noticed that her calves were exceptionally large, although the nylons made it impossible to really see any detail.  Initially, due to the rather conservative, but well-structured ensemble she was wearing, I attributed the large calves simply as "chubbiness."  Now, when drawing on the queues I picked up from her hands and wrists, I studied them more carefully and began to see that they may have actually been immensely muscular.  I could detect some of subtle, but characteristics shapes of her calves flexing when she shifted her weight slightly, but with her flat shoes they just didn't convey much beyond their significant size.

I worked hard to pick up anything else I could from that point, once I had decided that she was hiding an extraordinary physique.  The dress showed very little, and the blazer, which had some structure to it, was also frustratingly good at hiding what might have been present beneath.  She definitely filled out the blazer, but I while I looked very, very hard for evidence of pronounced deltoids or biceps swelling beneath the fabric, I could not really see anything.  Her dress and blazer basically covered her to her neck and I also couldn't see any telltale shape to her shoulders to suggest developed traps.  Her neck looked to be rather thick and I could see the tendons and muscle quite clearly.  Interestingly, I noticed a vein protrude a bit on her forehead near the end, which I grouped together with my other visual queues to conclude that something was going on with her physique that I was so tantalizingly close to seeing but had to mostly use my imagination to fill in.

When the Q&A session was over, I had convinced myself that this woman was either some sort of physique athlete, perhaps a bodybuilder or powerlifter, or she was a committed crossfit enthusiast.  With this decision, I also surmised that the outfit was very deliberately put together to de-emphasize her physique in front of the audience of parents.  I get that.  Unfortunately, she said her name very briefly in the beginning, before I keyed in on what I was looking at, and I did not register it so I could attempt to look her up.  I admit that I've done some online detective work to try to see if I could figure out who she might be, but it is proving to be a needle in a haystack with very little info with which to work.  I'm mostly resigned to the fact that I may never know who she is.  There is some remote chance we could cross paths again, I suppose (even if we choose the school, her kids may be moving on and we'd not be there at the same time...I didn't even manage to figure this part out from the unregistered introductory info she shared before I was really paying attention).

Without condoning what you might do with the info, you may wish to look at the school's website to see if she is mentioned as a govenor or member of the parent-teacher association (or equivalent groups in your country).  Quite often (at least in the UK) these people are identified, and often are quite involved in school activities, and so would likely feature in news items/newletters (pdf) found on the school website.

Just a suggestion.

Great story! UK_Fan made a good point.

During my high school years (90's), I lived directly across the street from my former junior high school. One day while looking out the window, I saw an incredibly attractive woman with short blonde hair (a hairstyle similar to Tracy Mason's when she competed at the 2000 NPC USA) and muscular arms, conversing with staff in front of the school. She walked in with them, so I assumed she was a teacher. A few days after, I heard students inaudibly yelling someones name. I looked out the window and it was her with another woman, waving back at the students. Again, she was wearing a sleeveless top. I was destined to find out who she was, but didn't know how to inquire about a teacher with muscles to my younger neighbors and friends that attended the school. I was very private about my admiration for women with muscles.

One day as I was walking home, I think it was during lunch break for the teachers, I saw her and another woman walking towards me. She had on sunglasses, a tight black sleeveless turtleneck and white pants. My heart raced out of excitement and at the same time I did not want to stare as she walked towards me. I was into weightlifting at the time and had some muscle, but I don't think she took notice, since I was young and probably not her type. As the distance between her and I got shorter, she appeared taller and taller. When she walked by, my head was at the same height as her delts. She was ripped to shreds. I got nervous and only wished I stopped her for a second to ask if she competed. I crossed paths with her a few times after, while she walked into the school and occasionally saw her out of my window. I think she was smoker as well.

I checked out the school website many years ago in hopes that I would find a name to match the face, but to no avail. I wonder if she still works there? If anyone is familiar with I.S. 77 in Ridgewood Queens, that's where she worked.

Unicron

« Reply #185 on: December 24, 2017, 01:15:50 am »
I walked through Penn Station last week. As I said my goodbyes to a friend, a short solid fbb stomps right passed me. I rushed my last sentence with my friends and followed her in the direction my train. Her back was massive and she had some of the biggest calves I've seen.

When I caught up I said something goofy like "I respect your work ethic." She took out her headphones smiled and said thank you. I thought for sure it was Claudia Partenza. But I emailed her later that night. She'd been in Italy all week. Shame I didn't stay and find out more about this mystery FBB!

That's better than the cliche, "do you workout or lift weights?" or "do you compete?". I'm chatting with Linda Estavillo right now and she said "I respect your work ethic" is authentic and genuine. She finds it irritating when someone asks if she lifts or competes. Lifting is obvious. ;)

Offline pakeha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #186 on: December 27, 2017, 04:53:54 pm »
Just spent the last few days in NYC. First day there I went to check-out a cafe in prep for my early morning coffee craving the next day and... out of the corner of my eye, I caught the image of a thickly muscled woman in a skin tight pink long sleeved shirt. I did the schmoe double-take as one does... and after a few moments, was pretty sure it was Anne Sheehan in all of her off-season thick magnificence... I (not so) casually walked back and forth a few times and inhaled her thickness from afar... her shirt had a plunging neckline and as she was leaning forward I got a good look at her thick chest...

I was actually going to say that I was '80% sure' it was Anne, but I just went into her Insta**** feed and see a pic of her in Chelsea wearing the same shirt, so now I'm 100% sure it's her

After a few moments I went outside and went around to the window she was sitting with her back to... paused for a few moments to take one last look.... her thick thick back crouched over... offset by her massive shoulders... all covered in a thin layer of cotton... made sure the image was indelibly etched onto my brain... then continued through the freezing streets on NYC....

Offline Boyo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #187 on: December 27, 2017, 09:57:27 pm »
There’s an amazing new spot at my work, Audi in Swindon (in the UK). The cleaning company we use to, obviously, erm, clean up every evening... employs largely a Brazilian workforce. There are some slightly older people working for them but generally speaking it’s a younger workforce. Men and women under 30 years old who’ve decided to take the plunge (pun very much intended), leave their home nation without a lick of English, take any job they can here, work hard, earn some money, and learn enough English to get by. Obviously these are just regular guys and girls, nothing to get excited about. About 18 months ago thee was an extremely cute little pixie who worked for about a week and then disappeared without a trace, but all has changed now.

There’s now a very muscular girl working here.

She’s so hot. And it’s the muscles that does it. Facially, Tara Scotti-ish is the best I can come up with. Maybe a bit of Angela Salvagno in there too. Pretty girl, gorgeous... however I’ll be the first to admit there are plenty of prettier girls out there. Height, she’s probably 5’4” give or take an inch I’d say. Without being horrible, I’ve only ever seen her either mopping a floor or scrubbing a toilet, so it’s hard to be exact right now. Build-wise, whilst she’s got the thickness of a bodybuilder, she hasn’t quite got the conditioning or symmetry of one. To me at least it looks to me as though her muscle has been gained through sports, or training for sports, rather than dedicated bodybuilding. It could be she’s into powerlifting or even Crossfit (or both), to my trained eye, and I like to think my eyes are at my age able to spot these things accurately, i don’t think she bodybuilds. She does something else, and those biiiiiig muscles are a by-product.

I’ve also, admittedly, not really ever been able to just get a good old look/stare at her. All I’ve ever had are glimpses and stolen looks.

The other thing that’s almost unspeakably sexy about her is that her work clothes, generally, consist of a long-sleeved workout top. Pretty close fitting, but not tight, and when she’s working you can see the delts at work, and the biceps pressing against the material. She also wears loose fitting jogging bottoms, TIGHT around her big, round bum and would be baggy through the legs if it wasn’t for the thighs.

She looks STRONG though. I couldn’t tell you of any strength feats or muscle displays, because obviously she’s there to work.

The good thing is that I’m always last to leave and often work throughout the evening with the cleaners around me. I’m hoping she can speak at least some English, as if/when I get the chance i’m going to talk to her... failing that, I have my phone on me, I’ll try to get a photo. Without going too far in to schmoe fantasy territory though... really doesn’t look like the kind of girl you’d want to mess around with. She’s pretty, but she looks kinda mean as well.

Offline Gladiatorproxxx

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #188 on: December 31, 2017, 09:22:21 am »
I work for a pretty big promotional and event company that basically puts on and runs music festivals. This job is pretty fun I work with a lot of close friends and get to enjoy the events on my breaks and when my shifts end. Anyway today when I got off work I was walking to the main stage of the event to meet up with some friends. while walking there I saw a women and her boyfriend that looked to be in their late 20's walking just ahead of me to my left. The women was huge I was honestly kind of surprised by how wide her back was, she was about 5'6" and her boyfriend was about 5'8" or so and he was pretty built definitely over 200 lbs but she was almost as big. Her arms were pretty big too I would guess to be about 14 1/2 to 15 inches. I was pretty surprised to see her because I had never seen a women that big in person. And I wanted to approach them because people are generally pretty approachable in that kind of environment (if you know what I mean) but I decided against it because I didn't really know what to say haha  :funny:. I met up with my friends after this and saw the couple again in the crowd I didn't really pay much attention to them though because my friends know about my fascination with muscular women and always tease me about it in public whenever a muscular women is around. But that was pretty much it I found my friends then headed to another stage to see another act perform.

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #189 on: January 03, 2018, 08:11:04 am »
 First time i saw a fbb in person was at a college football game , in the 90's . I'am certain it was Carla Haug , she was a few rows in front of me . And someone made a comment "that girls works out "  that's when i looked and saw her . She looked pretty awesome , had a tank top type shirt , could see her arms 100% . The first time you see a fbb is a cool memory . Second time was in a book store , a woman was reading a magazine next to me , and was clearly a fbb . But not one i had ever seen and could name . 3rd time was kind of a shock was in a soup plantation , and Denise Hoshor was in line like 1 person in front of me , with her young son . She had on a track outfit , so couldn't see anything . But had known about Denise for years , so was kind of cool to see her .

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Offline galloguille

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #190 on: January 03, 2018, 02:20:51 pm »
Yes I had similar experiences. Once I was walking on the street and I spotted a woman in her ¿40ties? normal height with an akward dress like a poncho that almost cover all her body, and when I look at her legs she had some huge shredded ripped muscle developed calves, with veins. (really top notch, she was in high heels). I stopped and tell her "wow those legs!!", she took very VERY WELL, I was in heaven. She was walking in the same direction so I keep talking and asking about her workout. Her legs were insane, and I can't imagine what was like under that weird dress. Sadly I ask her to meet up some other day and then she took it as a creep thing, I think she felt that I was inquiring some form of prostitution or something.

It's like over time I've developed a sixth sense in detecting female muscle! This dog can track!

Also this, I think as I watch so many female muscle material I can spot certain types, sometimes just looking at the face or some general things, you just know that that girl is in shape and probably has some good muscles.

BBenjamin

« Reply #191 on: January 06, 2018, 09:18:28 pm »
Yes, my heart rate goes up and I can't focus haha.  I did date a bodybuilder for a few months and that REALLY helped me to see them as just ordinary women.  So I feel way more comfortable around muscular women now.  More normalised.  If you ever get the chance, try and realise they're just normal girls who are into bodybuilding, try not to put them on a pedestal!

Online Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #192 on: January 06, 2018, 09:59:31 pm »
Great job.  I'd like to know more about the last one!

professional football team out on the west coast?  You mean tackle American football?  That have woman full tackle American football team on the west coast?

Age, height, breast size?

He's probably talking about Jennifer Welter. She played professional football in a women's league. She interned as an assistant position coach for The Arizona Cardinals in 2015, but wasn't added permanently to the coaching staff. Here's a link to a thread about her.
http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=222637.msg1063025#msg1063025

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #193 on: January 28, 2018, 01:31:00 pm »
And ... how was it when the doors to the bedroom clutched :-)

Sounds like you were living the dream. How you 2 meet?   

What were her stats like?   Age, height, weight?  Lift numbers?  Other body stats? 

Yes, my heart rate goes up and I can't focus haha.  I did date a bodybuilder for a few months and that REALLY helped me to see them as just ordinary women.  So I feel way more comfortable around muscular women now.  More normalised.  If you ever get the chance, try and realise they're just normal girls who are into bodybuilding, try not to put them on a pedestal!

Offline bobsaget

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #194 on: March 18, 2018, 04:58:02 am »
was out with my wife and saw at the local shops the biggest woman I have ever seen in the flesh. She was in a tank top an her arms were just hanging out with shoulders like mellons. She was lean enough for a big vein down her biceps and all over her forearms. Just a dream come true, and she lives local! Even my wife stared at her. She knows I love muscle and I watched her looking at this woman with a tent forming in my pants lol. The one time I wish I wasn't married

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View